[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't feel bad talking about these people because they've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1455511339865.jpg (407KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1455511339865.jpg
407KB, 960x1280px
I don't feel bad talking about these people because they've never once been a paying client...

Anyone else who streams, have a group of like 5-10 of the same exact people watch your every stream like clockwork? I mean every fucking time I stream, the exact moment I start of the stream within like 15 minutes these same 5 people wonder in and watch.

Anyone else creeped out by these people? I can't be the only one here that has the same people watch everyday. Do these people have lives?
>>
What if they had the same schedule with the same free time during your hours of streaming?

I'd be super flattered, in a couple years I want that to happen to me. Just an intimate group of 10-20 people who come by and chat and watch me draw.

Then again they could be bots.
>>
>>2493054
No, they are real people. And they often break into shit conversations like, HEY GUYS IVE BEEN THINKING OF BUYING A DILDO HOW CAN I GET ONE WITHOUT MY ROOMMATE FINDING OUT. That was one last week.
>>
So you're streaming yourself drawing, but don't want people to watch?

Nigger do you want attention or not?
They're probably just on similar time schedules to you...that's not rare.

As for the shitty stuff in chat. Chat has always been bad on streams.
Heck, think back to what the chat was like during those Bob Ross streams...and that seemed to be a consistent flow too, not just similar time schedules.

>>Do these people have lives?
Of course not.
>>
>>2493051

this is why i do not stream. not worth the stress.
>>
Thats people that follow you. I do what you are saying to a lot of artists. I dont watch for very long though.
>>
>>2493062
*Shrug*
Disable comments. What do you draw ?
>>
I was one of those people. Every day for a couple of years a few others and me came to the same stream talked about the art on and general life stuff. Never have I been a paying client, but I have promoted their work to others who did end up being clients.
>>
>>2493062
Yea, I used to stream and out of all the normalfag regulars there was always this one middle aged dude (I know cause he made some vocaroos and his voice sounded like some quiet creepo) that was always in the chat making youtube tier comments and xDing. I never really did anything cause I didn't realize he'd be such a cancer when he initially started coming and I'm a very patient guy outside of 4chan, then a few weeks pass, he's now a regular in the chat and then it's just awkward and out of character to ban him, plus the other regulars are way more tolerant of that cancer and even join in when he starts up, guess it's the price you pay for being tolerant of normalfags.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.