[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

getting back into drawing every day, i'm terrible at staying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: greenhairfucks.png (1MB, 705x909px) Image search: [Google]
greenhairfucks.png
1MB, 705x909px
getting back into drawing every day, i'm terrible at staying consistent with it and being rusty when i come back to it is discouraging so i decided to get some insight from strangers, the people in my life are too quick to tell me everything i draw is great.

just looking for honest opinions regarding any topic, style, linework, medium, any comments welcome. thanks.
>>
>>2468483
loomis
>>
>>2468489
what
>>
damn that fucking raw. you made that brush pen submit to you its will, are you Allah by any chance?
>>
>>2468483
loomis

also when you start drawing (in this case, again) of course it will be shit, just gotta push through and draw shit for a while so eventually one day you'll draw something maybe not shit
>>
>>2468483
Needs more loomis
>>
>>2468483
You teach me how to use a brush pen like that, I'll teach you how to draw consistently.
>>
>>2468483
the guy on the left looks awesome
>>
>>2468483
Is that faggot on the left Jeff the Killer? If so, you have shit taste tbqh
>>
>>2468507
He meant that you need more Loomis.
>>
>>2469011
have you tried ? (or are you just joking)
Its not as hard as it looks anon, you just gotta think about the line before you put it down, and dont sketch, well you can sketch a little if you know that theirs going to be something over it afterward.

try using a felt tip for a week "only" and you will see improvement in your hand steadiness overall.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.