[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, I am a moderator in the "Hispachan" forum, this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 7ncSONR.png (375KB, 859x893px) Image search: [Google]
7ncSONR.png
375KB, 859x893px
Hi, I am a moderator in the "Hispachan" forum, this is my avatar and you want Hoo talented yankies might make me a great favor to me drawings of my character (which oddly looks much like the general avatar of this forum).

I also internet radios or also known as podcast, anyway I am satisfied with some drawings of the character (I'm a complete shit drawing).

I thank you in advance even if they do any drawing for reading.
>>
Give me one good reason to do so and promise to make the best drawing in this forum.
>>
>>2456263
So, he's violent and creepy?
If so, I might be able to do some passable shit.
>>
>>2456269
Also, my tumblr, most of my drawings go there:
http://vulpespietates.tumblr.com/
>>
>>2456269
It is more "annoying" and "angry" otherwise, you could say that is the worst that can be expected of a neet lifeless like me.
(If you want some reference their mode of action is similar to "Deadpool")
>>
OP I try to do something, but can not promise anything ..
>>
Mind if I do NSFW OP?
>>
>>2456281
For anything Kratos, tomato freedom to draw whatever you like.
>>
>>2456263
PUDRETE MARICON
>>
>>2456286
Kek
>>
>>2456273
Is he manipulative intelligent? I can do some great design for that too.
>>
>>2456263
Pa k kieres zaber eso jaja saludos.
>>
>>2456295

He is intelligent, nihilistic and an acid sense of humor
>>
File: chano.jpg (333KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
chano.jpg
333KB, 2048x1536px
>>2456263
here's your drawing
>>
>>2456305

10/10
>>
>>2456305
Kek
>>
File: roughhispachan.jpg (1MB, 6000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
roughhispachan.jpg
1MB, 6000x3000px
>>2456263
You like? I have a lot of wetbacks as friends, I can get it the text that'll go in the background to espanol, if you'd like.
>>
>>2456312
All in hispachan hate that fagot, please do not do it.
>>
>>2456315
Interesting... Just looked him up, just "hispachan chanos..."
The three threads concerning him were 404ed...
>having doubts...
>>
>>2456312

It would be nice, thank you.
>>
>>2456321
Could you link me to some shit of his that would show me? Me no comprende espanol.
>>
>>2456321
He's a drama queen.
>>
>>2456315

B-but I want to Chanos anon
>>
>>2456263
kek
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.