[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Delusional artists thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 76

File: Delusional artist filter.png (9KB, 436x317px) Image search: [Google]
Delusional artist filter.png
9KB, 436x317px
Who are they? How to identify them? What do they do?!
Tell me your story.
Pic related.
Go on.

bonus:
>human copying machine
>sign every sketch
>>
File: 1427001611161.gif (1MB, 207x207px) Image search: [Google]
1427001611161.gif
1MB, 207x207px
>knew this guy back in school
>he was the "best artist ever" before knowing the internet
>thought he was talented, "born with it", he thanked god for this
>people worshiped him
>human copy machine
>literally symbols everywhere
>failed art school because he was too shitty
>crushed

Oh man, what a good laugh
>>
File: 1419977743056.jpg (17KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1419977743056.jpg
17KB, 255x255px
>>2359602
>sign every sketch
MY FUCKING SIDES
>>
>>2359602
>Takes a picture of his sketch at an angle with drawing utensils showing and of course the john hancock

>Screenshots his screen with photoshop showing along with his drawing instead of just saving the image as a jpeg.
>>
>>2359623
>tags on instagram
>#artsy
>>
File: 912839123.jpg (61KB, 459x720px) Image search: [Google]
912839123.jpg
61KB, 459x720px
>>2359602
not delusional but autistic af

>2013
>be me
>drawing portraits cuz girls love that shit and i get pussies with that
>one day one grill come to my class
>she ask for something
>she really really like it
>she come every day she can to my class to talk
>one day she ask for another draw
>"anon, u know what i want? a draw like dicaprio did to that redhead girl on titanic"
>i laugh´d a bit cuz i dont see the movie and thing dicaprio do a shit sketch or something like that
>i go to the house of that girl days later
>we do shit and then she ask to star drawing her
>i say no
>she is pissed
>she askme to leave

i see the movie a week later and see how dicaprio do a fuckin nude shit and that bitch wantme to fuck her. i tell her and she laugh loudly but i fuck her anyways.
>>
Can't "human copying machines" easily draw from imagination if they want to? I mean they obviously know how to draw and have a lot of knowledge about forms and colors
>>
delusional artist?

Most of ic
>>
File: tumblr_n91vhlUPq31radvqbo1_250.jpg (28KB, 250x334px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n91vhlUPq31radvqbo1_250.jpg
28KB, 250x334px
me
>>
>>2359657
Don't play dumb, you know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>2359654
>and i get pussies with that
>and she laugh loudly but i fuck her anyways

lol senpai
>>
>>2359657
serious? the difference between using a reference and working from imagination is like the difference between walking a 5k and running a marathon. If you never train for the marathon then you won't be able to run one

inb4 some autist/ic/ brings up being able to walk a marathon or some bullshit

>photoreal - kyle lambert
http://www.kylelambert.co.uk/gallery/morgan-freeman/images/kyle-lambert-morgan-freeman-photorealistic-ipad-painting.jpg

>imagination - kyle lambert
http://www.kylelambert.co.uk/gallery/the-dragons-princess/images/kyle-lambert-the-dragons-princess-development.jpg

good luck even finding any non photoreal work from a photoreal artist. i'm sure there are well-rounded photoreal artists but i couldn't find one in 10 minutes
>>
>tfw people probably think I'm signing all my drawings
>I'm actually just practicing my signature because my handwriting is horrible and I use the free space between my drawings for practice
>>
>>2359710
>tfw my art supplies are only tastefully strewn on my drawings because i had just finished using them
>tfw my sketches are signed only because im practicing my handwriting
>tfw my pictures are filtered only because that's like the default no i didnt try a bunch of different ones
>tfw i post them to social media with social commentary
>tfw people think im a deluded artist
>>
>>2359699
>those links
Even though I know this in principle, I don't understand how someone could get that good at drawing from reference without ever internalizing SOME understanding of form or anatomy. I mean when you learn to draw you draw hands or arms or something over and over again and you start remembering the rhythms and structures and shit. Superficially it's the same process, you'd think you'd remember _something_. I used to copy photos all the time, but I did it to learn things not just to recreate the picture but I feel like even just recreating an image you would retain something so how the hell does this happen?
>>
File: english-modern-expressions.jpg (92KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
english-modern-expressions.jpg
92KB, 500x333px
>>2359720
>tfw i didnt include the image
>>
>thinks he knows anout art
>deaws only shitty mamga drawings that arent even good
>posts on /ic/
>>
>>2359720
>tfw you are
>tfw you're delusional
>>
>>2359721
not to sound like a meme but it's right in the beginning of one of the looms books, i think figure draw. he said that he knew artists who were lauded as being masters of their craft because the works they produced were near perfection. the problem was that if you took away their projectors and reference photos to trace then they couldn't make anything better than an amateur.

you won't get good at something unless you practice it. if you want to get good at drawing from imagination then you need to draw from imagination and fail, figure out why you failed and then fix it. if you only ever draw from reference then you'll only ever find and fix the problems that arise while reproducing a reference
>>
>human copying machine

Hahaha
I've actually seen people on this very board use this criticism unironically.
Like showing skill and dedication by accurately recording real life without embellishing it with "style" is somehow a negative point.

I have nothing against stylistic and fantastical drawing, but honestly, all "style" really is is seeing how innacurate you can be without it being a bad drawing.

The only kind of drawing worth anything is technical drawing. You should learn the principles behind it before even being allowed to draw.

I know people in arts acedemia criticise skill and the ability to reproduce reality as "conforming to the post-wester hege-colonial patri-whatthefuckever". But artists need to stop acting like children and recognise the value in accurate reproduction
>>
>>2359740
Haha look at this nigga

He mad

go back to your copy, faggot
>>
>>2359740
nobody's saying it doesn't take skill, it's just a different skill than what the board values. you ever see tim's vermeer? the guy, with no artistic experience, created a better version of a painting than what was considered one of the best paintings.

he said it himself that despite creating a beautiful work of art that he himself is not an artist. anything of artist merit that resides in his creation comes from the person who composed the scene.

it's no different with the human copymachines. any artistic merit to found in the works they produce comes from the photographer, not the person who reproduced it. they may as well be a machine for all they contributed.

yes it takes skill but it's a mechanical skill
>>
>>2359747
This, while real artists can copy and do original work.
>>
>>2359747
>>2359748
MISMO PUTO.
>>
>>2359738
Yeah I understand this, it's just I don't see how you could copy so many photos of the same subject matter and not get at least moderately better, just on a numbers game, is all.
>>2359740
I think you misunderstand what the criticism is. It's not about people who value accurate reproduction over stylization, it's people who only reproduce other people's images and focus so much only on that, they actually can't create their own original images.
>>
File: 1.png (32KB, 532x387px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
32KB, 532x387px
>>2359754
kek
>>
>>2359657
you have to do both
>>
itt bitter people
>>
To stop the derail I'll share my experience.

>art school
>tumblrina on my class sitting by my side
>I ask her if she's good just joking
>she says that she is
>tell her to show me her sketchbook
>she starts sweating
>I grab the sketchbook and say come on let me see it
>I open it
>shitty animus
>blank pages
>blank pages everywhere
>I try to not laugh
>look at her and give it back
>she looks like she took a bath
>probably bitched in tumblr about me

Lel.
>>
>>2359738
>tfw human copy machine
Should I end myself now? I don't think I'll ever be able to draw from imagination.
>>
>>2359772
step 1 draw from imagination
step 2 survive the shame of being really bad at it
step 3 figure out what you did wrong and fix it
step 4 repeat for years
step 5 don't kill yourself
>>
>>2359721
But they dont see the form when copying photos. It's literally a paint by numbers approach. It takes forever but theyre basically copying everything pixel by pixel. Photorealistic learning methods always teach people to flatten images in their minds and see them as an abstract series of colors. For example turning the reference upsidedown or using a grid overlay. This method of working is horrible, I got taught it at school and am still trying to recover. My imagination skills really suffered.
>>
>>2359770
Lol this makes me look like a jerk, however she was wearing a black t-shirt with "stop cis" on it so fuck it.
>>
>>2359770
>probably bitched in tumblr about me

my sides
>>
File: 1444194898463.gif (429KB, 206x196px) Image search: [Google]
1444194898463.gif
429KB, 206x196px
>>2359783
Actually, maybe it's a t-shirt with the "stop cis" thing being literal, to stop people from using this "cis" term.
She was pretty cute tho...

Damn I think I lost an art waifu

>tfw I'm the delusional one
>>
>>2359654
I hope you draw better than you write anon cause that shit was atrocious.
>>
>>2359770
That's rape anon
>>
>Be me at high school
>Psychology teacher asks us to draw a human figure
>Easy task
>I start drawing
>Then this little fag
>He thinks he is super good
>Finishes first
>Everyone praises his turd
>symbol drawing everywhere
>zero anatomic knowledge
>"shading" is smudging every single part
>In other words, what you will do when you were 8 years old
>Normies like it
>It's signed
>>
That is painful
>>
File: 40fjeJ3.png (61KB, 1043x1073px) Image search: [Google]
40fjeJ3.png
61KB, 1043x1073px
>be me, fencing fag because sword fighting is fun
>place is full of weebs and NEETs
>newcomer but relatively normal and not ugly as fuck, make friends fast
>this one guy, tard tier face but aesthetic as fuck body
>tells everyone he's an artist, people refer to him as an artist
>getting vibes that tard-adonis wants to be friends, always making small talk and wants to spar
>sits down with me one day during a break
>asks if i want to see his sketchbook
>full of pages of shit-tier grade 3 doodles of cartoon characters, swords and edgelord creatures
>say that i like his doodles
>hfw he says theyre not doodles and that he's an artist
>>
File: 42646426426426.png (26KB, 600x382px) Image search: [Google]
42646426426426.png
26KB, 600x382px
>he still needs to draw circles, arcs and even straight lines as a series of dashes instead of a continuous line

Oh wow. You call yourself an artist and you still do this past the age of 10?

Hahahaha
Give up, mister trembly hands. Consider a hobby where you don't use your hands.
>>
>>2359874
>this zoom

My sides
>>
>>2359874
...you know I understand beginners making a circle with 3 or 4 lines, but holy fuck, 3 lines ON top of each other? The hell?
>>
>>2359885
he got there
>>
File: img_php88xq1h.jpg (50KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
img_php88xq1h.jpg
50KB, 1000x1000px
>>2359885
He used this to draw the circle, or started to draw the circle at 1500% zoom
think about it
>>
File: sepsis-finger-loss.jpg (70KB, 578x400px) Image search: [Google]
sepsis-finger-loss.jpg
70KB, 578x400px
>>2359905
And if I recall correctly, this is his hand
he's also blind
and he is a dog too
think about it anon
>>
>>2359782
Oh, that actually makes more sense. I figured it had to be something to do with the thought process and that completely explains it. I was taught a grid method too, but we used it differently, and only for a project or two not for a long time. The grid was there to help us see more accurately. So we had to still do a gesture and construction and build up the drawing but then we could use the grid to make corrections. It created landmarks to judge everything from, so you still had to draw and think of the forms but using the grid you could see and compare more accurately how things were aligned with each other or how far apart they were, etc. Basically it taught you how to do really thorough sight measuring. Back then I didn't think it was anything all that important but it must make a world of difference.
>>
>>2359602
>literally first day on portrait human figure class
>teacher is explaining what we are going to do
>explicitly tell us to not start drawing until he's finished explaining
>autismo maximus is face down speed drawing
>teacher call him on it
>"oh i just wanna do this little thing"
>looks terrible
>looks at his past drawings
>furries

i could tell, on the fist day of college i wasn't going to like that guy
>>
>>2360174
Did you have any other run ins with him?
>>
>>2359613
>>2359654
>>2359720
>>2359770
>>2359847
>>2359871
>>2360174
more stories
>>
File: asdf.jpg (46KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
46KB, 960x960px
>>2360176
yes, he is my classmate now, his nickname is youtube because he cannot be trusted with any task and spends all of his time on youtube watching pokemon playthroughs and anime related stuff, i wish i was joking, but he often uses a fedora too

one day i got mad at him because he was just laughing on his computer while everyone was trying to work.

>dude i'm gonna murder you if you don't stop
>i have a katana!

of course he did, on the chroma key class we were supposed to bring props for our videos, so obviously he brought said katana, even the teacher jokes about him

>great man, now you can defend your virginity!
>everyone laughs at him

pic related, this is him
>>
>>2359772
are you that guy who has a visualization disability
>>
>>2360191
Fuck dude, that is rough. I could not handle someone like that. I know this one guy who has a similar attitude but the thing is, he's actually a fairly skilled artist. His work might not be making headlines but it's always pretty well crafted and appealing, and it sells. But he acts like he's fucking Mick Jagger, way bigger than his sincerely modest skill and accomplishments should afford him. He annoys the fuck out of everyone around him, people always talk about how much they hate him when his name comes up, but nobody can really call him out for anything because he's not total trash. It's the worst, I avoid him like the fucking black plague. Get that asshole out of your life man.
>>
>>2359874
some do it as a stylistic choice. not evryone likes clean lines
>>
File: Bill4.jpg (16KB, 251x369px) Image search: [Google]
Bill4.jpg
16KB, 251x369px
>>2359734
>>
>>2360199
you know what? i used to be angry, but now i just laugh
just for the sake of it found his deviantart

http://escorpion151195.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=0
>>
Girl I went to HS with relocated across the country in hopes of working for Disney. 90% of her "art" is anime fanart heavily referenced/traced from those How to Draw Manga books. She can't believe she hasn't gotten a job yet.
>>
I know two people who both dedicate a lot of time to drawing in the hopes that they will get somewhere but they aren't willing to put themselves out there. They just sit in their rooms and hope as if a godly hand will come out and notice their skills. If you're scared to get hurt and want to play it safe then art isn't a good choice.
>>
>>2360207
>>
All performance artists.
>>
>>2360215
yes, i didn't expect much, but i was still disappointed, i remember his traditional drawings being better than this stuff
>>
>>2359602
Nile.
>>
>be in last year highschool
>move to new school
>this school has art related classes (my last one didn't)
>even though I'm in a sciences oriented path I ask the school principal if I can go to the drawing class since I love drawing
>show her some drawings, she accepts
>in the drawing class the teacher asks us to draw a portrait of someone next to us
>first with your dominant hand, then with your other hand then with both.
>finish my first drawing quickly and start working on my non-dominant hand portrait
>teacher passes by me, says its looking great
>"OK anon you can start doing your non-dominant hand drawing now"
>"t-this is my non-dominant hand drawing"
>teacher immediately grabs my drawing and tells the class to stop what they are doing
>says my left hand drawing is better than all their dominant hand drawings
>all the class staring at me
>tfw teacher uses me as a way to scold her class since I never had drawing classes
>feel embarrassed and some people there start to hate me instantly
>stop going to these classes altogether after a while
>>
>>2360257

What is the purpose of drawing with non-dominant hand?
>>
>>2360263
No clue, the drawing was trash anyway.
>>
>>2360263
The idea comes from "Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain".
This is a simplified explanation, but the "artistic" side of your brain that you want to access when drawing is the right side. Your left hand is influenced by your right brain, your right hand by your left. The idea is that,even if the drawing isn't quite as good with your left hand, you're using the parts of your brain you should be and it'll help improve your drawing ability overall by training your brain moreso than your hands.
In practice though I think the whole thing is just touchy feely bullshit art teachers like. Don't take the practices of a highschool art teacher (bwahahaha) to have any real merit behind them.
I do recommend reading DotRSotB though.
>>
For some reason I've never really felt involved enough with people I don't know well for any particular habits to bother me. It's just what they do or how they are. I don't feel anything (most notably anger) about it. One of the few ways at which I don't connect with most anons on this board very well.
>On topic, I've been my own story. These are both me, especially the second:
>>2359772
>>2360214
I'm determined to fix my self-destructive habits.
>>
>>2360215
This belongs in a cringe thread.
>>
>>2360228
I think Nile isn't delusional, I know him from the AF group, he's cool
>inb4 nile is that you
>>
File: 190.png (8KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
190.png
8KB, 640x480px
>art class
>figure drawing
>everyone is drawing
>I notice this guy doing something weird
>everyone finishes
>mfw he drew a huge gondola for all the models (pic related) and left
>my mind is full of fucks

I know this guy visits this place, he's a cool artist but I don't know why he did that
If you're reading this, please explain to me
>>
>>2359654
I swear it seems like /ic/ attracts people that can't into english.
Absolutely horrible desu.
>>
File: 1453336957866.jpg (112KB, 984x894px) Image search: [Google]
1453336957866.jpg
112KB, 984x894px
>>2359734
You got me.
>>
>>2360385
it's as if internet is international or something
>>
>>2360384

Drawing gondola is epitome of high-art, at that very moment he must have been overflooded with feelings and that was the only way to capture a spark of genius he saw in front of his eyes.

Seems pretty logical to me.
>>
i have another story with horrible english.

>2014
>be me
>go to university to study "art"
time later
>draw 2 class feat. big ass milf
>"the first thing for this class is drawing any shit u want for the next class"
>oh boy
>it's_finally_a_friday.jpeg
>this richfag is the next, he show to the class a super stupid draw of looney toons, he got +A
>its my turn.
>my shit is a portrait, my best shit in that moment, i spend like 12 hours on that.
>everybody is impressed af
>"w-well anon, u have the skill. hmmm u got a B" says that fat ass bitch
>WHAT
>"HOW IS THAT, MISS.... EXPLAIN THIS"
>she says "first, calm down. all of these students are snowflakes, they think that they are artist right now, but u... be honest u can do a better thing, and that is exactly what i want from u, doing better, look this bugs bunny, he think this is the best shit here right now and he got an +A cuz literally he never gonna do a better thing"

that fat ass bitch makeme happy af that day and she believe in my. for that i practice all day my shit.
>>
>>2360429
I had an art teacher with that exact same mentality and I wanted to punch her in the fucking face. Explain to me how these women have ESP and can determine a person's potential when all they ever see is what they deem to be below the potential they arbitrarily set? Logical fallacies abound.

Dumb bitch couldn't even draw either, fucking freshouttaartschooldaddy'smoneyearlytwentiesbasicbitch. If I could go back in time you can be she would be reported to the principle for that shit.

Luckily she left the school next year and the art teacher that came in to replace her was a chill as fuck Filipino man I respected greatly.
>>
>>2360429
milf motivation is best motivation.
>>
>>2360429
2bh you teacher tried to teach you the importance of knowing your own ability and being kind to retards
>>
>>2359654
what
>>
File: god.gif (76KB, 370x267px) Image search: [Google]
god.gif
76KB, 370x267px
>>2360429

that's how you motivate an artist telling him is shit because you know he can do better actually is what d/ic/ks have been doing since years pic related is our overlord
>>
>>2359602
I saw something like this on Facebook earlier today. It looks like she adds a filter, prints, then takes a picture of herself holding a pen with a bunch of basic bitch shit around it. Oh and some corny fucking line attached.
Of course all the people in the group were licking ass with compliments. (group is closed so I can't link that. They even gave her a "feature" post despite her already posting.)

FB.com/Samia.AlHomsi.Dagher.page/photos/a.285902694927872.1073741828.285837871601021/476096552575151/?type=3&permPage=1
>>
>>2360611
This is the pretentious human printer shit normal fucks just gush over and look at you like you've just burped up a turd when you have no reaction for it.
>>
>>2360625
>456 likes
>for this
I understand it's mostly horny as fuck Arab guys but still.
>>
File: 1446446100083.gif (3MB, 290x189px) Image search: [Google]
1446446100083.gif
3MB, 290x189px
>>2360611
>>2360625
>>2360630
Oh lord this is too much
>>
>>2360611
Girl artists and the chucklefucks who love them
>Uh Deema - great decal too! smile emoticon that's art in itself hehe
>Luke Bailey - So fantastic I sent you a message not sure if it came through grin emoticon
>Orland Ashanti Roy - Amazing
>Adam Kent - what pens do you use?
>Jonathan Roberts - Gorgeous
Kael Molo - i love the tiny bits of decors around your canvas. nice touch. very artsy
>Adam Sellerfors - yeah, I really agree, it's very artsy and I really like it with chains formed like heart around canvases.
>Adam Sellerfors - I always paint like that
>Tim Sturdy - I love that movie, and great work with a ball point pen!
>Min Roh - Amazing!
>Mick Quinn -Brilliant
>Mario Rossi - Brilliant
>Johannes Steidele - Looks great!
>>
File: 1419049779593.jpg (34KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
1419049779593.jpg
34KB, 500x356px
>>2360611
>>2360625
>>2360630
>>
>>2360643
Facebook likes fortunately do not a career make
>>
>>2360644
Her face isn't even in it, unless you're that triggered by hand
>>
File: niggavszombies.jpg (861KB, 1201x754px) Image search: [Google]
niggavszombies.jpg
861KB, 1201x754px
>>2360207
this is amazing
>>
>>2360625
People get really defensive when you don't ooo and ahh at shit like this when you so called "like art".
"Anon you like art don't you..." or "Anon you draw and stuff right..." "...look at this!"
Someone doing a 1:1 copy of an image is not impressive to me and a lot of artists. It I find it strange and amusing nonartists get butthurt about it.
>>
>>2360654
Point still gets across, nobody gives a rats ass about the type of drawing utensils what kind of phone you have and other shit you have lying around the house. I'm surprised she doesn't include a picture of her drinking her frappuchino.
>>
>>2360654
Did you even go to her facebook page?
She links to another profile where it's her and her family/friends and her going glamour poses.
Like I said most of her followers are horny Arabs.
>>
>>2360663
The worst part this is an art group that tries to enforce standards and shit yet the most ugly and obvious copied shit gets through. Last week a professional cartoonist had his posts taken down multiple times to the point he made an angry post and left. He was a bitch about it but I see why he was upset when they let low quality garbage scoot by.
>>
>>2360669
Is there another kind of arab?
>>
>>2360669
>Did you even go to her facebook page?
I did. This shit is rich. The up drawing she posted a few days ago surrounded by feathers and shit is almost a year old.
And it's not the only one. No one would call her on this though. Too many orbiters.
What a great example of the pretentious human Xerox.
>>
>>2360643
Someone in another thread had pointed out how easy it is to be popular and monetize as a female artist.
All she has to go is keep pumping out copies and taking those pics with her hair flowing and guys will fall at her feet.
>>
File: 1427082497249.gif (464KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
1427082497249.gif
464KB, 500x338px
Not really a delusional artist tale but don't see another story thread.

>be me, middle of high school, like 15
>starting to lurk Conceptart and learn how to git gud
>in art class at school we're between teachers for a week at the start of term
>told to make ourselves a folder and then draw whatever we want until teacher is back in a few days
>in art class we only ever draw two things, half dead plants and self portraits
>I see this as a chance to spend some time grinding, so I fill a few sheets of paper with gestures then basic anatomy, then practicing forms etc
>another art teacher subs for ours a couple days later
>calls me up to the front of the class with my folder and shit
>asks me what the hell this is, and say we were told we could draw what we want so I was practicing figures
>get shouted at in front of everyone, other classes can hear too because it's semi open 4 art classrooms in a warehouse type deal
>she says I'm wasting time and paper
>look at femanon, drawing her self portrait from the same angle for the 50th time, she's making ART
>told to doodle in my own time, thats not what art is for
>takes my folder and all my sketches and tears them up, dumps them in the bin

I'd like to say it never effected me but I feel like I'm always hyper aware that I should be studying anatomy or whatever whenever I'm just painting something for the fun of it.
>>
>>2360207
>Isn't absolute trash
Why did you lie to us anon,
>>
>>2360429
You got lucky not to get your stereotypical art school teacher.
I got one who pretended to be nice but turned out to be a real piece of shit. I think all her student turned on her that year.
>>
>>2359699
you do realize that the morgan freeman painting is a sham
>>
>too realistic is bad
>too abstract is bad
>my style is good right guys?
>>
>>2360724
I assume 99.9% of all hyperrealism drawings are a sham.
>>
>>2360705
i hate teachers like that

>oh you think outside the box?
>oh you make your own thing?

and grade worse than everyone.

non scholae sed vitae discimus bitch
>>
>>2360705
What an absolute, massive cunt. You were told you could draw anything you wanted to, you used that time to practice important shit, and then this bitch yells at you and destroys your work? Nigga I'm mad just reading about this.
>>
>>2360705
Bitch was delusional af my senpai
>>
>>2360625
>green pen
>no green in any part of the drawing
?
>>
>at community college art program
>usual art school nonsense and bs
>one guy is in the class is very weird one of those people who say they don't own a tv and try really are to be "out there"
>the teacher makes him her little pet allowing him to come in late and stay in the studio because she thinks he's an art savant
>all his drawings looks like Tim Burton/Ah Real Monsters rip offs
>during critiques people try to be nice and even point it out
>he get defensive and says he wasn't going for that
>his work is always sloppy thrown together mess and the same subject his own OCs
>no matter the project
>one guy decides to speak up and point out that he didn't follow the directions of a project and she jumps to his defense
>pretty much blows up in front of everyone on this guy pretty much telling him to shut up and talk to her about it after class
>he does and they try to keep it super discreet
>She still shoots his grievance down
>weirdo guy still gets verbal blow jobs from her during critiques
>after awhile people stop even trying to critique him because it's the same stupid characters everytime
>she goes even farther by having him put in the school's exhibit
>he's the main attraction
>tfw he will probably make loads of money doing sloppy shit art with his "original idea do not steal" character
>>
File: AYjXqmK.jpg (645KB, 907x900px) Image search: [Google]
AYjXqmK.jpg
645KB, 907x900px
>>2360663
Not just that, once almost everyone in a Facebook "art group" turned against me when I called out on this girl tracing animu shit. They were like "stop being so roood 2 her, wat r u, teh art police???!?1/1??"

At first she was being super defensive then she left the group and deleted all her trackable 'art' from her IG lol.

https://www.instagram.com/drawing_manga1/
https://www.paigeeworld.com/u/tmanga
>>
File: asuka092352.png (188KB, 387x395px) Image search: [Google]
asuka092352.png
188KB, 387x395px
>>2359710
>write date on sketch and a little side note
>post it in a thread
>some blind fag thinks i'm signing my shitty sketches
>>
>>2360705
How did you dispose of her corpse?
>>
>>2360767
The same happens in this group (Artcore).
Every once in awhile someone will be brave enough to call someone on tracing or just bad copying and of course you have people white knight the fuck out of them. Doesn't help that some of the admins are shits too.
>>
Wait, am I not suppose to sign my drawings? What about watermarks?
I know my art isn't good at all but you have shithead who steal even the most ugly art and claim it as their own.
>>
>>2360767
You kicked the crutch from under her now she has to stand on her own art.
Good.
>>
>>2360774
If you draw and you sign every sketch, it means that you're a beginner or you're either retarded;
>>
>brian
>>
>>2360705
this sounds unreal
>>
File: 1337102764632.jpg (236KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1337102764632.jpg
236KB, 1000x1000px
>>2360767
Those wobbly shaky trace lines
>>
>>2360779
What if I have autism and just like signing my name?
>>
File: catmad3.jpg (12KB, 211x212px) Image search: [Google]
catmad3.jpg
12KB, 211x212px
>>2360780
what
>>
>>2360788
Then you're just retarded senpai
>>
>>2360776
Tbh I doubt any of her current art is 100% her own. The style is too fickle, I think she's just very discreet with her tracing.
>>
>you're so talented
>I know

kek
>>
>>2360722
You mixed it up, that's the DA from the first anon's story, not mine.
>>
>>2360780
It's bad enough about his muh style art shit but that thing with him and the youtube girl really creeps me the fuck out.
>>
>>2360867
true
>>
File: reality check.png (12KB, 1500x652px) Image search: [Google]
reality check.png
12KB, 1500x652px
how about /ic/ do their own reality check?
>>
>>2360429
I had the same thing except she failed me. I failed an art class.
>>
>>2361325
we need more namefags for this to work, but id like to be paired up with Nile and firez
>>
>>2360705
No worries lad. You are already better than all of those fuckers. Break their delusion and feel proud.
>>
File: tumblr_nmxh1ufIIo1u96jmho1_1280.png (557KB, 638x481px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmxh1ufIIo1u96jmho1_1280.png
557KB, 638x481px
>>2360203
>some
>>
whole /ic/
>>
>>2360726
Realism isn't bad mate, its when you just copy photos without understanding that it is bad.
>>
>>2361346
Well its good that you posted this comment to the delusional artists thread.
>>
>thread about photobashing and using photos/tracing/3D model bases
>autist/ic/ anon tries to argue the validity
>"only if you're bad"
>tfw all the major concept artists support "cheating"
>>
>Dobson
>>
File: no.gif (464KB, 400x339px) Image search: [Google]
no.gif
464KB, 400x339px
>go to college for graphic design
>trying to minor in studio art
>take a lot of classes with studio art majors
>art majors are laughable, making collages of cat heads, pizzas, and galaxies
>tfw I know they're wasting thousands of dollars and art teachers aren't even forcing them to keep sketchbooks
>>
File: 28283_1186303m.jpg (65KB, 285x300px) Image search: [Google]
28283_1186303m.jpg
65KB, 285x300px
>>2359740
Photorealism doesn't really showcase a profound knowledge of the subject. You just observe the shapes and meassure there distance and slowly build upp detail and value, until it is rendered like a photo. It is a tediouse process. A wellrounded and adept artist use their knowledge of a subject to manipulate and enhance the impression of it. While still maintinging luster of a medium. Their work would be an interpetation of reality with an intention while the photorealist work would be a mere reproduction, not to say that training photorealism is bad, but it is something to overcome rather than something you stick with.
>>
I cant stand it when artists sign everything they do. Especially if it's hentai. Its hard to fap when you have some dude's name etched on the bottom of the page.
>>
>>2363618
Doing collages really pissed me off.
There is nothing useful in magazine clippings, glue, and some bullshit explanation as to why it has meaning.
Social political art doesn't help me either.
>>
>>2359788
what a ride, what an epiphany
>>
>>2360277
It's not like your right brain is dormant unless you're using your left hand. Sounds like bullshit to me.
>>
>>2363791
That's because it is as our brains don't work that way
>>
This has been driving me nuts

>know this girl in rl
>facebook friends
>she's always posting her "art"
>her art is always herself/her oc with her Final Fantasy crushes
>she's married and in her early 30's
>everything is traced
>endless praise on how amazing she is
>wobbly lines everywhere, can't color for shit
>makes fake guidelines and acts pretentious about them they don't even connect to anything
>tells everyone she draws them in ten minutes
>endless likes and ass licking
>post a picture I drew for a contest
>her husband praises my art and tells girl she should try said contest
>she tells me "oh wow anon, I always knew your were better at coloring than me"
>knows she's implying she can actually draw
>thinks she's going to make a comic and be a world famous author
>good luck tracing all the panels

Yes I'm salty.
>>
File: real pro.jpg (41KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
real pro.jpg
41KB, 450x600px
>>2360611
>>
>>2359654
Are you for real
>>
File: 1450389376487.jpg (80KB, 934x934px) Image search: [Google]
1450389376487.jpg
80KB, 934x934px
>live in small town
>anything art-related is middle-aged women who are bored/out of town visitors
>half the year is wool/felt creations on exhibit (this glittery mess of wool is supposed to be a scarf, gibe $200)
>one recent display was a female mannequin, dressed in a rag-dress in a sitting but leaning forward pose with a giraffe hat
>a 3ft tall felt hat with a giraffe head on top
>the hat still had the tag from where the artist originally bought it

>same gallery regularly has what amounts to 3d collage works
>glue random shit together, sell for $$$
>title it the most pretentious thing you can think of to pretend it isn't shit glued together without any thought or construction
>have some string and keys glued onto a crude drawing
>walking through gallery, can tell things aren't finished/need something else to push it to being good but it's not there

>felt art
>painting of a girly eye
>self portrait + lens flare for $20

>know an artist that could make a living off their art(people are always begging or their shit), but they'd rather work at a bar instead
>I will never get that opportunity

>tfw will never live in an /ic/ studio where we all tell each other to gitgud and not be asskissers
>tfw this is the only place I feel like I have an "art community" to go to
>tfw I sound like an asshole
>>
>>2363860
>tfw will never live in an /ic/ studio where we all tell each other to gitgud and not be asskissers

it's my dream too anon ;_;
>>
>>2363591
it's not authentic art anyway (come on, it's reharshed fantasy crap for video games) and I don't see the point in atually drawing it if it's faster and the results look good for their purpose. No one is going to come and praise you for having put real soul in an armored man picture. Making war against photobash is what's autistic.
>>
>>2359874
Is this acceptable when doing sketches and not something that will be a part of the finished drawing?
>>
>>2363914
Not even in hell
>>
File: 1451662895486.png (199KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1451662895486.png
199KB, 800x600px
>>2360215
Goddamn it. This fucking hurts.
>>
File: 1418797274138.jpg (87KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1418797274138.jpg
87KB, 1680x1050px
>>2360662
>nigga vs zombies
>>
>>2363971
meme nigga
>>
I have at least a few I could type out

>most notable one to me
>run a crit thread on deviantart
>usually everyone just says thank you or asks questions if theyre confused on what i mentioned
>if someone is terribad amateur i introduce art fundamentals and tell them how it improves their art
>90% of the time they just say ok and move on
>10% of the time you get art rage
>not the program
>this particular day was 10% of the time
>this person '*quips me their spontaneous art style*'
>red flag 1
>its shitty alice and wonderland OCs with extremely shaky lines, bad coloring and god awful composition
>i be professional and introduce art fundamentals in a non-aggressive way to not put them down and get them riled up
>didnt work
>they tell me they dont appreciate that and i should never do it again
>tells me amateur artists use Microsoft paint and trace so they, by default, can not ever be amateur
>try to assure them its in their best interest and even professionals study fundamentals
>theyre not having it
>red flag 2
>they start to post their other works which are shitty colored pencil drawings of steam punk alice and wonderland inspired characters that their art teacher in high school told them was great and they entered in a competition with them or some shit
>be professional entire time and try to tell them ill redo crit without simply saying 'muh loomis' or any of that shit this time
>they say no thanks

7 months later they send me a message telling me they really did not appreciate that i did that back then
>red flag 3
>tell them ill redo crit
>"no thanks :)"

its been about a year and their art hasn't improved at all
>>
From my gesturing class which has literally only been running for two weeks. Gfdi that class is so cringe.
>"I've been really studying anatomy, and I learned a lot from it. I can really see it improving my work"
>sketchbook is filled with shitty anime girls from the front with their calves cut off and hands hidden.

>guy signs and dates his shitty gesture drawings

>Whole class draws skeleton, literally everyone but me makes shitty undertale memes and suggests teacher play either blundertale music or "spooky scary skeletons"
>>
>>2359738
>>2359740
>>2359742
>>2359747
>>2359756
i find it funny that everyone on this board just completely disregards the option of drawing from life, i mean are you guys really in front of your computers that much that you just completely leave it out of the equation? and dont use my well deserved dig as an excuse not to answer my question which is: where does drawing from life fit into all of this?
>>
>>2364104
It's either hypocrites who feel guilty for copying and try to fit in, or people who think you can actually make the next Dali's Crucifixion just from your own imagination

Either way they should be disregarded
>>
>>2364014
>7 months later
kek you must have really struck a nerve
>>
>>2364059
You meet the weirdest spergs in art classes
>>
File: 43502346.jpg (101KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
43502346.jpg
101KB, 400x400px
>>2364014
>7 months later
Wew.
>>
>>2364104
I don't think you actually read my posts Brian. I don't know where you got the idea that me saying copying from photos doesn't seem to teach anatomy to photocopiers means I'm in favor of copying from photos. By the way I know for a fact I've done more life drawing than you because I'm 6 years older than you and started life drawing when I was younger than you are and haven't stopped so don't tell me I don't know the value of life drawing because you can't hear what people are actually saying over the sound of your own dick sucking.
>>
>>2364227
And a correction looking back at my posts I didn't say it doesn't teach them anatomy, I said it doesn't seem to teach any aspect of drawing other than rendering. So yeah, not seeing where I supposedly discounted life drawing.
>>
File: 5696.jpg (40KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
5696.jpg
40KB, 500x667px
>>2359613
Failing art school is litterly failing life
>>2360191
Is this really him? He doesn't even look so bad or weird like I expect a furry to look.
>>2360429
Still too fucking edgy
>>
>>2364014
>caring this much about handing out "crits"
>always assumes he's right
I don't know what's worse. People that can't take crits or people that get bitchy someone didn't take their crit.
>>
>>2364263
i dont always assume im right with the crits, in fact when people dont accept the crit i respect that and let them know its their choice as the artist to determine whats best for their art

however this person was intentionally being belligerent and aggressive because they felt attacked and was trying to attack me

i didnt fight with them i tried to make the situation right by giving them what they wanted in the form of a better crit but they simply didnt take it and kept trying to fight
>>
File: jbBt0QB.jpg (1MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
jbBt0QB.jpg
1MB, 4160x3120px
>>2364232
idk if you replied to the wrong post or what but my names not brian and im not a confident artist or attacking any of the artists on here my post was half joke and half legitimate question. the other anon answered me sufficiently so you can put your dick and your ruler away. i also just want to add one thing in the spirit of sensibility and having your head on straight. Basically anything you do in art is useless if you dont utilize creativity in the procces. I mean isnt that what art is all about after all? its all your perogative. if you achieve the results you want then who can tell you that you are wrong? i know it seems obvious but i feel like a lot of posts on this board lack common sense.
>>
>>2364271
Sorry anon, I've seen Brian start that argument with people a few times now, yesterday for instance. This is the Delusional Artist thread, so basically everyone was agreeing directly that merely copying from photos is no way to actually learn drawing because that's the general consensus around here so I didn't get why you were saying all those people you quoted and myself were saying the opposite. But if you were joking I guess that makes sense.
>>
>>2364227
>>2364232
What an absolute failure at a strawman

>copying only teaches rendering
lol???
>>
>>2359602
This place is about delusional cunts, aye?
Well I got a bit of a story -

>Some time, back in the depths of hell (middle school), little faggot Yee was starting his artistic journey
>For a shitty little twelve year old, his shading was pretty good, even if his anatomy was worthless and his style was a bit of a misused clusterfuck
>Little Yee gets some art friends; all girls and all animu fans
>All those normies make fun of Yee, constantly comparing him to this bitch who draws all Naruto fanart
>Yee doesn't give a fuck
>This Narubitch is still a crazy pain in the ass and always tries to pick on Yee with her short, fat and ugly white knight bitch, bragging about how she can draw hands and does so well with digital
>HS Approaches
>Yee thinks he's better than these cunts, even if he doesn't do digital
>A wild HS appears
>Yee moves
>Years later, Yee looks back
>Yee still ain't great but he can laugh at the bitch they compared him to http://les-dessins.deviantart.com/gallery/
>>
>>2364358

Still looks better than being unlovable trash which shitposts whole days on some anonymous taiwanese-australian pokemon exchange forum making "weekly form" threads and not posting his shitty, uninspired art in fear of being ridiculed of what he is - sad cunt with no creativity or drive to draw.

P.S. This content is brutal because it's true.
>>
>>2364358
This post definitely belongs in this thread, just not in the way Yee intended.
>>
>>2363813
I used to be surrounded by grills like this in highschool
To still be keeping up the charade in her fucking THIRTIES is really sad.
She relies on tracing animu to garner attention because she has zero interesting or redeemable traits otherwise. What a disgusting life
>>
>>2363820
blog?
>>
>>2364014
I'm gonna need a link anon
now I just gotta know
>>
I'll post my own experience.

>Go to College as a art degree.
>Only picked art because I wanted to kill myself anyways.
>Didn't attend over half the classes or did any practice outside.
>Sleep and cry to myself and wallow in self-pity
>Occasionally ask people how awful my art was.
> Knew I was the worst, and I turned in work knowing perfectly well how many faults there were. And them being incomplete.
> Stayed for 2 years like that.
> Still haven't killed myself.
>>
>>2364412
do it.
stream
>>
File: 83368120.jpg (23KB, 604x338px) Image search: [Google]
83368120.jpg
23KB, 604x338px
>>2359654
>>
>>2359740
lmao
>>
>>2359782
Sounds like exactly what drawing on the right side of the brain was trying to teach
>>
>>2364451
i can vouch for this faggot that bitches love portraits
>be me
>only able to draw shitty contour drawings
>almost xerox machine
>drawing fucking trees and whatever because class is boring and the teachers is senile
>grill catches me drawing
>she can see through my autism that im actually shitty
>she stills challenges me to draw a fucking lion + other hipstery bullshit to make fun of me later.
>i take on the challenge
cont
>>
>>2364518
>draw a good looking lion
>grill goes spagetthi
>she didnt expected that
>shows it to her annoying friends
>they later come and ask for portraits
>i say no(i may be starved for attention but at least ill play hardball)
>they keep begging
>finally say yes
>do their shitty portraits with my shit drawing skills
>they love it
>suddenly become like their best friend and they tell me their secrets
>get invited to parties
>im practically the drawing equivalent of the asshole with the guitar at parties
>profit finally comes
>become the uncontested king in the whole shitty highschool for my shitty drawings
>sadness looms over me when apparently im the only one who can do more than a stick figure
>art club kids get jealous because they are more shitty than me
>they want me to tell them my secrets
>give shit answer like*i just let the beauty of the world take control of me*
>they believe it
>all hope is lost
>decide to one up me and do the most hipstery bullshit i can do to retire and finally start to git gud
>do something similar to pic related
>literally random splotches of paint because aparently thats #artsy
>drown in pussy
>tell people that i have to find myself and stop taking request
>they fucking eat it
>weeks past and start with high hopes of reading fundamentals
>console games comes out
>exams are coming
>ditch drawing for cod
>hate myself
>discover /ic/
>hate myself even more
>a year passed
>decided to stop procastination and fucking pirate the books and put it on my ipad
>tomorrow im starting

of course i have been drawing in an irregular manner recently, i have been recently started drawing more regularly to start to git gud.
tomorrow is the first day of the rest of my life,
i have already made an schedule including my college classes and study hours. hopefully i can become somewhat good.
>>
>>2364519
>Start now hipster faggot
>>
>>2364519
post art
>>
>>2364014
Just let him drown by himself, he doesn't want lifejacket
>>
>>2364522
ex hipster faggot please

>>2364523
i have been posting my recent drawings in begginer threads, if you are asking for the hipstery watercolor drawing i dont know where is it, its probably lost somewhere in my old schoool stuff or i gave it away
>>
>>2364519

rando here, similarily shit.what are some books you are planning to study? want to know for my own practice
>>
>>2364537
>inb4loomis
but loomis
Also michael hampton figure drawing and perspective made easy.
I have to say that keys to drawing by bert donson was the book i used in hs but since i already read him im skipping him this time.

there was a thread by some anon saying that he basically brute forced his way into drawings and explained his method and im planning on doing a little bit of that. apparently the key is drawing till you get blisters
>>
>>2364554

ight thanks
>>
File: artist_wrist_pain_crop380w.jpg (62KB, 380x250px) Image search: [Google]
artist_wrist_pain_crop380w.jpg
62KB, 380x250px
>know someone from years ago/highschool, she has a learning disability
>only ever draws dogs/wolves (though I was also a wolfaboo at the time so I did pretty much the same)
>can't really draw, tended to copy my drawings back then, even got into a thing about her copying the pose in one of my drawings (which we both uploaded to deviantart so 14-yr-old me was pretty upset about it)

>be now
>she recently started doing paintings of animals
>know her painting style; her "art teacher" taught her to trace stuff so she literally just does that for these pet portraits
>every portrait is traced but with "her own style" doing the fur (there is a large skill gap between the outline and the colouring)
>gets lots of praise from these other dogaboo's she connects with about huskies and shit in those dog communities
>she gets paid to do these portraits (like $30)
>literally paid to trace dog heads

>she recently bought an entire pack of prismacolor (expensive) pencils to do pencil portraits

She also owns a husky and alaskan klee-klai dog in the house with the world's tiniest yard and one of the hottest countries.
>>
File: File_000 (1).jpg (315KB, 882x1075px) Image search: [Google]
File_000 (1).jpg
315KB, 882x1075px
>>2359602
>Know this hispanic artist in my school
>He wants to be a tattoo artist
>He asks me why I have apaper-mache cube with me
>Tell him it's part of practicing form/perspective drawing
>He does the "you stupid?" face and says "Naw man, you don't need to do that"
>He says that I can trust him because "his art was hung up in school gallery"
>Tell him that I would rather take the advice from a professional
>He asks for my sketchbook with a grin on his face
>Show him sketch of some old man I drew month ago, busy with perspective
>He smirks and shows me his sketchbook
>Pic of turtle is the quality of work he does, that's a drawing he did on school library wall
>>
>>2364612
is not too bad I guess?
good thing I don't like tattoos so I'll never have to met him/ people like him.
>>
File: long way to go.png (506KB, 1500x652px) Image search: [Google]
long way to go.png
506KB, 1500x652px
>>2361346
not really we can just criticize it for what it is?

here's mine
>>
>>2364645
I follow andatsea too. I just wouldn't do one of these because I have no idea who to put as my peer. I realized recently there are actually a lot of people who post in threads I never looked at before so I haven't seen probably half of this board's art.
>>
>>2364649 i just browsed random art till i found one i think is around the same level
>>
>>2364645

I'm going to fucking murder someone if I see that goddamn fucking retarded son of a whore skeleton one more fucking time.
>>
File: butthurt-faggot.jpg (62KB, 331x402px) Image search: [Google]
butthurt-faggot.jpg
62KB, 331x402px
>>2364690
>>
>>2364694
No he's not butthurt he's just tired of people drawing shitty meme characters.
>>
File: toggaf-truhttub.jpg (52KB, 331x402px) Image search: [Google]
toggaf-truhttub.jpg
52KB, 331x402px
>>2364697
>>
>>2364698
You can't draw and your never going to become good let alone professional with that attitude.
>>
File: ʇoƃƃɐɟ-ʇɹnɥʇʇnq.jpg (46KB, 331x402px) Image search: [Google]
ʇoƃƃɐɟ-ʇɹnɥʇʇnq.jpg
46KB, 331x402px
>>2364701
>>
>>2364702
I really hope art is your hobby
>>
>>2363577
as soon as i get a shiny render in ill be acknowledge by i/c, youll c.
>>
>>2364694
>>2364697
>>2364702
I have a cringe story
once upon a time an anon decided to shitpost because another anon had a different opinion.
>>
>>2364402
It's from Mr. Concept Art on facebook. It's a parody of the type of shit the person I replied to posted.
>>
File: 1448952194190.gif (2MB, 380x238px) Image search: [Google]
1448952194190.gif
2MB, 380x238px
>>2359602

I was this person. Now i am trying my best to get on the right track. I was always told "how good i am" so i didn't get a change to think critically my works.

Everything would have been so much easier if someone said to me "Start practicing correctly you dumb shit." It took ages for me to realize this myself.
>>
>>2364598
Fuck, poor dogs man
>>
>>2364627
Did you even look at the pic mate.
>>
>>2364690
This too shall pass anon.

Tho your comment made me laugh, thank you
>>
>>2364519
>tomorrow I'm starting
this board's resemblance to /fit/ is scary sometimes
>>
>>2359602
>start seeing improvement
>think op is referring to people like me

was almost devistated
>>
> be me, 16 in 10 grade highschool. 20 tumblr girls in my class
>everyone in class draws like shit, including me
> hippie teacher
> it seems i am the only one to notice.
>the fuckers decide to have a art sale for charity.
>ohhfuckit.png
>24 shitty drawings.
>mostly tumblr shit
> 3 drawings sold. Parents buy the rest.
> the fuckers are proud.
> really? REALLY
> "in the real world. Your parents aint gonna buy shit"
> everybody says angry "Anon, it doesnt matter! ts for charity!"
>Decide to study harder.

Next year comes by.
> another fuking art sale for charity
> 2 classes get involved. (42ish shit tier drawing)
> 6 get sold. ONLY 6
> mine gets sold.
>feelsbetter.jpg
> daddies and momies buy the rest.
> still fucking proud

This year gonna be worse. Art sale for charity. As seniors . To only sell shit. Cant wait to laugh.
Ps. Still draw like shit but i fucking realize it.
>>
>>2364969
so what are our gainz?
>>
File: let go.jpg (30KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
let go.jpg
30KB, 960x960px
>>2365283
I'm injured and still haven't recovered in 2 years
>>
>>2365283

>>>/cringe thread/
>>
>me
>want to do amazing animation, shit like Thief and the Cobbler (recobbled), Don Bluth and Bakshi-esque shit. Like all kinds of animation, from anime to french, to italian and of course, American.
>realize Im shit and will never be like my heroes.
>want to give up and just get a steady job.
>instead I keep trying.
>>
File: oancoewoiubc.png (113KB, 257x235px) Image search: [Google]
oancoewoiubc.png
113KB, 257x235px
> highschool
> classes with this self absorbed underclassman
> essentially only does photo reference portraits
> super flat looking results
> all art not from reference even worse because they dont actually learn jack shit
> complained all through art class about not wanting to do the assigned projects because they thought they were above learning the fundamentals
> normies kissed her ass 24/7
>>
File: UTQz76S.png (6KB, 216x216px) Image search: [Google]
UTQz76S.png
6KB, 216x216px
>>2364815
i feel. i drew bad anime art from 4th to 9th grade thinking i was the shit,,,, i still suck now, but less
>>
File: 300px-Feelppu.gif (19KB, 300x328px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Feelppu.gif
19KB, 300x328px
>>2364519
You have the kind of life that I've always wanted to have.
How the fuck did you manage it?
>>
>>2365591
Presumably he's superior to you in some way
>>
>>2359602
Don't attack me but why is it bad to sign your work?
>>
>>2365606
You're missing the context.
Read it again:

>sign every sketch

Do you understand?
>>
File: 1431383185639.jpg (190KB, 1458x960px) Image search: [Google]
1431383185639.jpg
190KB, 1458x960px
>>2360214
This sounds a lot like me.
Everyone complements my work, it was even used to bollock the rest of the class like in >>2360257
However I'm too scared to talk to people. I just don't trust anything they say and I doubt if my friends really like me.
Had /ic/ really fucked me up this badly? I never used to be like this before.
>>
>>2365635
geez man, see a psychologist, i am and its pretty neat
>>
>>2360705
Same sort of story for me.
>b14 art class
>drawn for as long as I can remember never stopped for anything.
>forced to draw shitty still lives of moldy fruits and crumpled blankets.
>becoming dull af after a few months.
>finally get our freedom to choose and immedietly works on anatomy studies portraits thats not my own.
>hag does not approve as its not moldy fruit or blankets.
>everyone else does basically the same thing as before with slight variasion.
>bitch practically hates me when i carry on knowing shits more important.
>tells me I cant draw in front of the class and I shouldn't be here.
>dat silence
>ended up hiding all my work from that bitch until the final deadline at end of school.
>marked by all art teachers there and not just the hag so get full marks.
Turns out she did that with a lot of students to make them drop out. Just wish I rubbed it in her face when i had the chance.
>>
>>2360611

>Call me an artist...I Draw Attention

died
>>
>>2359602
Oh My God.

I just realized why I'm fucking worthless.
I can't paint cylinders and I don't break down shit into shapes.

Why the fuck did I neglect that?
>>
>>2360277

I'm left-handed but I can't draw worth shit. Everything always gets smudged and it's infuriating to even write. No one can show me the proper way to do things either because they're all fucking right handed.
>>
>>2365840
take it easy bro, I never show my tru skill level at art class.
people get really jelly
>>
>>2365891
I know that feel fellow south paw dude but you can make it, believe me.
>>
>>2360429
Probably the reason why that bitch of a teacher gave that richfag an A is because his family has the money to blow on the university. In other words, richfags get extra attention and ass eating/kissing because they're the biggest cash cows. Better keep their pamper asses happy or no big paycheck from their rich mommies and daddies.
>>
>>2360625
>holding green gel pen
>no visible green on the page
>>
>>2363820
Mr. Conceptart!
>>
File: with just 5 pens.jpg (244KB, 1892x1208px) Image search: [Google]
with just 5 pens.jpg
244KB, 1892x1208px
It took her 3 years to learn to filter a pic, print it and pretend she drew it
>>
>>2364358
Looks about as bad as the anime shit that the most vocal members of Unmotivated Losers continually post.
>>
>>2366080
>ballpoint pens

What? How?
>>
>>2366084
just what i was wondering...
>>
>>2366080
The orbiters on her page are just too much. I'm laughing my ass off at how much they kiss her ass and lie through their teeth.
>>
>>2366080
That is not what a ballpoint pen illustration looks like. Should have said colored penciles dumb whore.
>>
>>2366080
reeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>2365891
Just do everything in reverse. I've never had that problem. Only with handcraft like knitting.
>>
>>2365891
Don't put your hand on your paper

render from right to left.

Artists are disproportionately left handed, no excuses fag.
>>
>>2360191
Wow that's a waste. He's actually kinda cute if he cleaned up and shaved that dirt stache.

You know how they say the cute ones are either gay or taken? In these days they're either gay, taken, or fucking retarded.
>>
>>2360277
The science behind this has been debunked before. While your brain does control parts of your body depending on the side, that doesn't mean each side of the brain is specific to certain things, it goes by area of the brain on both sides I believe.

Otherwise people who live with only one half of their brain wouldn't be able to do shit.
>>
File: ThumbUpLoki.jpg (86KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
ThumbUpLoki.jpg
86KB, 245x245px
>>2366275
Yeah I think of guys whose faces trend toward average/ideal appearance like a breed of dog that's been inbred to look a certain way thus destroying any other value they may have once had. Weird looking husbando fo lyfe.
>>
File: 1376702814448.jpg (41KB, 392x400px) Image search: [Google]
1376702814448.jpg
41KB, 392x400px
>>2359654
>>
>>2360277
>>2365891
All that shit about the "creative" and "logical" sides of the brain is just pop psych shit spread out by journalists who don't do their homework, fampais.
>>
>>2365375
Thief and the Cobbler's animation is the shit. I haven't seen a movie as well animated as that.
>>
>>2366275
>He's actually kinda cute
wew
>>
FINALLY

A thread where all these art fags get exposed

So, which one of you will step up to the plate and bring something different?

Or are you all weeaboos?
>>
>>2366729
deep down, aren't we all weeaboos anon?
>>
Not a story, but she thinks she's actually talented
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK_8EhrfDTU
>>
>>2359770
>grab the sketchbook and open it

why the fuck would you do that that's terrible
>>
>>2368083
anon is autistic
>>
>>2364815
I know that feel man, especially considering I talk to him on Skype.
>>
>>2359602
http://icarusinstatic.tumblr.com/post/117468656950/art-thief How bout this?
>>
I'm probably in here somewhere
>>
>>2366729
Do you have to ask that on 4chan?
>>
>>2368132
I'm just wondering WHY anyone would do this. To score teen puss?
>>
>>2368190
You think the guy who did that really wants sum pussy tho ?
>>
>>2368132
He looks like a Filipino. Wouldn't put it past one of them stealing art.
>>2368190
Attention. It's an ego booster and make them feel important. At least he wasn't selling them. There was a guy who pretty much had the entire comic book industry out for him because he was not only stealing art he was selling them. Sometimes he would be selling shit at cons right down the aisle from the artists.
>>
>>2368265
>Raul Nakamura

Most likey a Jap flip or a latin flip. needless to say, he really looks southeastern asian.
>>
File: oBHblcgZ.png (36KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
oBHblcgZ.png
36KB, 100x100px
>>2360705
>>
>>2368286
Flips are like natural weeaboos. From my experience I've seen some who will adopt Japanese names just to feel more Japanese.
So Nakamura probably isn't his real surname.
Either way he's a shit.
>>
>Repost, happened to me one year ago

Holy fucking shit, I just had the worst drawing class imaginable.

>Want to git gut
>Sign up for two weekly drawing classes
>One is drawing objects and still life, turned out pretty good
>Other one is "fashion drawing" because I gotta learn how to draw clothing at some point anyway, right?
>Go there today
>Starts out with gestures using the broad side of two inch charcoal pieces
>Fat teacher plays cheesy music on recorder
>"Gotta let yourself go, feel the music"
>Okay, could be worse, gestures actually turn out decent
>"Now we're going to warm up with some dancing"
>wat
>Awkwardly dance for three minutes
>"Now we're switching to pen, this time our model will keep moving around, you just gotta feel the music and let yourself go, also make sure to hold the pen very loosely"
>Everything turns out super scribbly to the point where you couldn't even tell what's going on in most of the drawings
>Half an hour later
>"Now we'll keep doing the same thing holding two pens of different colour in the same hand, it'll bring out the three dimensionality!"
>Same result
>"Now when I tell you to switch you'll move one space to the left and continue drawing where the other person left off"
>Everything turns out even worse than before
>"Now in the final half-hour you'll make a collage of the model posing"
>We have to tear up coloured pieces of paper and glue them down in the shape of the model posing and then draw the outline with pencil
>Turns out literally kindergarten-tier
>"Now that we're done I want you to lay out all the drawings you did today. Then everyone will pick one they like and tell the person why they like it."
>"The most important thing is that you leave with a positive experience"

I am so mad at this. Thank you for reading my blog.
>>
>>2368286
He looks mexican
>>
File: tumblr_o14tiyalvK1r9s07oo3_400.jpg (33KB, 346x406px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o14tiyalvK1r9s07oo3_400.jpg
33KB, 346x406px
>>2359602
>high school, advanced drawing/painting
>assigned to sit next to edgy weeb crew
>all 3 of them traced up the ass anime images from a simple google search
>my friends and i being the elitist weebs we recognized all their traces, they're constantly failing because of this
>they devise plan to accuse art teacher of sexual harassing one of the weeb girls
>there's way too many witnesses if it did happen
>school knew it was a lie, dgaf until end of year
>got lawyers involved to ask for our perspectives just to avoid lawsuit on themselves
>majority of class testified
>like we expected, nothing happened except for them failing
>>
File: brows.gif (81KB, 160x220px) Image search: [Google]
brows.gif
81KB, 160x220px
>>2363608
Man that guy loves to blow things up doesn't he?
>>
>>2360429
My first art professor did this too, good shit
>>
File: IMG_0002.jpg (743KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0002.jpg
743KB, 2048x1536px
FROG PEDO11
>>
>>2365375
>Thief and the Cobbler
You know that you have more probability of getting a blowjob from jesus than doing something alike right?
>>
>>2368696
fuck dude you need to record this and share it with us please
>>
>>2359770
Is there something wrong with blank pages though? A lot of times I'll leave 2 or 3 pages of space if I intend to continue a certain thing in the future, so there's a few blank pages in my sketchbook. I never knew there was such a harsh stigma against them.
>>
>>2368848
I think the point was that the only bad sketchbook is an empty one.
>>
File: 1378189599720.gif (1011KB, 144x127px) Image search: [Google]
1378189599720.gif
1011KB, 144x127px
>be me, 23yo artist branching into tattooing as a new medium
>girl posts on local fb sale sites asking for advice on how to become a tattoo apprentice
>because obviously non-artists and non-tattooists clearly know this information and can guide her in the right direction instead of just researching it herself
>I message her when nobody replies and tell her she needs a tattoo license and sanitisation certificate (legal requirements in my state)
>says she doesn't need it, because she only wants to be an "apprentice" and will only be learning, what the fuck would I know
>explain patiently that I'm currently a tattoo apprentice
>"hahaha yeah right sure I've talked to a real tattooist who said I don't need it because an apprenticeship is learning and you don't need it to start"
>explain to her there are lots of people who walk into shops all the time with drawings and only those who are serious and have their paperwork/license/certifications ready to go are considered. Explain that even an apprentice needs a sanitisation certificate otherwise she can't use the autoclaves or other cleaning equipment which is the basic role of the apprentice to keep equipment maintained and cleaned. Tell her to come up to the shop I work at and I'd be happy to show her the documentation stuff she needs
>"hahaha sure well one of the guys up there was talking to my cousin about me when she got her tattoo and he knows i'm only 16 and told to come up there. thumbs up emoji. he wants me to come up there and practise on pig skin"
>16 years old...okay this make sense jfc
>Tell her I wouldn't recommend pig skin and none of the guys (I work with four other guys at the shop) would recommend it either
>"yeah well maybe you don't know. They wanted me to go in and tattoo pig skin."
>Press her as to who exactly told her that.
>"I don't know who, they told my cousin to get me to come in."
>Realise her cousin is talking about a backyard scratcher who was kicked out from his apprenticeship three years ago
>>
>>2368946
Are you really that fucking stupid?

The guy is just trying to get with the girl. Try harder next time.

>16
>older guy
>thinks tattoos are cool
>easy
>>
File: as.jpg (74KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
as.jpg
74KB, 960x960px
>>2368946
kinda cont.
>she's super proud of having 600+ followers on her fb "art page"
>her artworks are all traced and she has no concept of how to shade properly
>Tell her to come up to the shop some time and bring up her portfolio, I'd love to give her some feedback and answer any of her questions about getting an apprenticeship
Pic related, it's the painting she sold for $70
>>
>>2368951
Dude, the "artist" would have been like 13 at the time. Her cousin would have legally had to be 18 and the apprentice was in his thirties. It was clearly a "yeah sure, I'm a super cool tattooist, I can totes let your super cool artist cousin come up here some time. Gimme some of yo pussy after this tatt tho". I get that. It's the fact the 16yo girl didn't get it.

It's more the fact there's so many delusional artists that try to press into the industry. I met a guy on tinder who lied black and blue to tell me he was a tattoo apprentice at the shop I was at. I played along because shit was hilarious. Tattoo culture brah
>>
>>2368954
You realize you are giving a 16 year old girl shit online right? Just sit there and think about that for awhile.

You are the embodiment of /ic/
>>
>>2368964
Yeah, I get it. I'm totally happy to give her advice and stuff if she's willing to be polite and a good kid about it. She was rude, so I don't really give a shit. Artists are delusional about their own skills, including me. That was the point about the thread. Regardless of age, people have their heads up their asses. Fortunately for her, she can grow out of it. If she keeps up with art, she may actually get good.
>>
>>2359602
me I'm delusional

been on /ic/[on and off] for 5 years thought i made a great discovery. Now I'm 28 and still draw subpar. I hear about other people working hard and i feel envy. Thought I'd improve as fast as tehmeh or algen or some other success story. Nope. I still work a minimum wage job and live with my parents who despise me.

just kill me
>>
>>2368971
no, you don't. Literally everyone is delusional in their teens.

What's pathetic is caring what a fucking 16yo does with her art to point of going on an image board and making fun of her.

Fucking killyourself.
>>
>>2368973
Confirmation bias in action
>>
>straight up hear a kid back in high school say he was a good artist just because he drew anime and shit.
>his sketchbook consisted of shit like Pokéballs, Mario Mushrooms, nerdy shit, Cheeto stains, smudges, and of couse anime shit

>I was an OK artist, was still learning shit but never went the route of drawing my shitty anime OCs
>>
I did a year of animation at uni, I'm ok drawing wise and always trying to improve and become a kids show storyboard artist.
We start life drawing look around class people are literally drawing stick men and potato people.
Weeks later my tutor gives us some fuckin disgusting looking 2d rig to use, turns out he made it for his short film he's currently making.
I am currently trying to find an image of it to show you.
>>
>>2368977
>Confirmation bias
Yeah I was thinking about including that in my post too. I self-defeat a lot or w/e.

I just wanna speak my mind about what trash I've become.
>>
>>2364412
Get therapy dude, life is worth fighting for.
>>
>>2364412
Don't listen to >>2368994, just be a man and kill yourself.
>>
>>2364412
don't kill yourself
>>
File: do_a_flip.png (203KB, 398x324px) Image search: [Google]
do_a_flip.png
203KB, 398x324px
>>2364412
>>
>>2368984
if anyone's interested here it is.
>>
File: 0.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>2369008
>those hands
>>
>>2369009
>hands
The face tho
>>
>tfw you get on /ic/ and everyday you realize just how BAD you really are

I guess that makes me non-delusional

This is also why i chose graphic design as my study focus
>>
>>2368964
youre acting as if 16 year olds arent basically adults. My group of friends have evidently become better since 16, but its not like the discrepancy is that big, whats your cut-off for when you can be mean to someone?
>>
>>2369008
looks like rocket power and as told by ginger had a baby
>>
File: absolute utter piss.jpg (69KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
absolute utter piss.jpg
69KB, 640x640px
>>2364815
oh christ this is me

>Friends and I get into the DUDE DRUGS scene
>taking acid and mushrooms all the fucking time
>smoking pot and downing 40s almost everyday
>I start drawing because no ambition to do anything else
>literally just start drawing random lines and "trippy" shit
>all my friends tell me I have a gift from god
>ego is getting inflated every day
>one day at mcdonalds im drawing in my sketch book
>mcdonalds employee sees what im drawing,(pic related) comes up to me and says "holy shit thats awesome"
>finally a compliment from someone i dont know
>sign the fucking page
>ego blasted past the 4th wall
>I am in the 5th dimension
>start talking to artsy girls
>Invite them on dates to do stuff like paint in the park and shit
>they fucking love it
>come to /ic/ and realize how fucking terribad I am
>took me 3 years to realize im literally shit
>tfw 22 and still in school for art

Too late to back out now
>>
>>2369036
ignorance is bliss man. at least you had fun while it lasted
>>
>>2369036
Well at least you know why it's piss

but i could see how someone would be impressed by it. Now git back to work homie
>>
>>2369031
Creating rational for being dicks to literal children.

Just... shitty. You're a shitty person. I know the isn't a revelation for you but maybe on day it will sink in and you will do everyone a favor by killing yourself.
>>
>>2369198
im only 19. 16/19 is 84%. She has 84% of my life span. only 3 years difference, and yet weve got tons of people hating on me. I think nile is 17 and he gets shit on weekly.

16 year olds arent fucking children. Theyre teens. Teens arent even that old of a concept.

So please do tell where your cut off point is.
>>
>>2369205
You're also an insufferable cunt that won't go away no matter how unwelcome you are.

The annoying faggot friend that no one likes but tags along anyways. Take a fucking hint.
>>
>>2369205
holy shit you're still filled with teen angsty bullshit

goodluck being happy
>>
>>2369205

> im only 19
> 16 year olds aren't fucking children. They're teens

Spoken like a true kid. Can you please just take a hint and get the fuck off this board? You don't even contribute anything to this place.
>>
File: 900.png (934KB, 900x803px) Image search: [Google]
900.png
934KB, 900x803px
ok, ill open up a fair bit for you boys, warning though its a long one.

ART SCHOOL SOCIAL LADDER SHITSTORM.

act 1
>be me fresh from high school
>not the best results as i am a bit of a lazy shitbag rebel "do a test, no fuck you i wont do what you tell me" kinda guy.
>end up getting not a horrible score but still art is really the only thing i could hang onto as something i attempted to refine at that age (18)
>decide that art school is the only way to get a piece of paper that my dad told me was IMPERATIVE to survival and that i would have a horrible life if i did not gain one.
>1st year of art school was a fucking breeze, i actually drew LESS being their, was distracted via all the young hot art school chicks and spend most my time partying and eventually had a threesome with 2 8/10's.
>art took a back step to all this shit (drugs,sex)
>only ever "arted" to impress the next best woman
>start of 2nd year, i start to see that there is a large divide within the school and its students, if you were poor you literally hung with the poor kids (hex dept kids) and if you were rich and your parents were paying your way they all hung together
>NO networking opportunity for poorer class artists
>its mostly a top tier circle jerk
>all the rich kids are "expressionists" even though the down to earth lecturers are telling them expressionism is dead and tried to pump into their heads that post modernism was explaining how they could no longer be sincere in expression since their lives are fine, there is no anguish to express.
>they don't get it, and still make splash paintings
>so many splash random color paintings.
>and if by chance they CAN paint, its always them naked in a bath tub.
>if i see one more bath tub selfie i swear to god.
>i did printmaking 2nd year for the major and i was as far away from the pretentious circle jerk that was the painters.
>no one really talks to each other in printing.
continued...
>>
Who the fuck is Nile? Who the fuck is Nose Bro Handlimited? Can I see their work so I can hate myself a little bit before I get back to work?
>>
File: news.png (1002KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
news.png
1002KB, 900x900px
>>2369240
>i take a gap year at the end of 2nd year due to lack of money and excess partying.
>i just pass but with a few high distinctions
>come back at the next year after gap
>whole new crowd almost.
>some of my "friends" are still around but are mostly focused on spending their parents money on the next best paints and not actually using them properly
>im starting to see that this place is more so just a day care for rich kids and a silly social attempt at mixing the classes (an attempt, by no means do the rich actually want to help you or god forbid buy your works over theirs selling)
>everyone in 3rd year thinks they are the shit
>the be all and end all of the art world
>if i mention to anyone that their stuff as well as mine is actually quite mediocre they automatically assume im out to attack them and start spreading shit about me
>i tell one girl that her work is good enough for something like Frankie if Frankie magazine did not already hire someone that does the same stuff
>she labels me a misogynist and that she is going to be a "fine artist"
>i tell her that the end of year show is the same every year (iv been to 3 in the past) and how every year the rich kids work sells and looks like an impressive sale (some went for 5k a painting) and then you realize that their parents or a close friend of the family trying to brown nose the rich parents brought the work.
>and then the wealthy students give lectures to the hard working students on how to "sell your work" if you wanted to be a professional like them.
>i rage each time this shit happens, every year.
>the poorer students i try to wake up always think im attacking them and end up hating me.
>and i am in the position where i cant attempt to show a richer student whats happening because deep down i want my work to sell.....
>my own end of year work
continued..
>>
File: al lalong the firez tower.jpg (886KB, 1000x1288px) Image search: [Google]
al lalong the firez tower.jpg
886KB, 1000x1288px
>>2369267
>i decide to address what i have seen and felt in a very direct way
>i basically call out this circle jerking within the school and its students, i express that the social experiment of class mixing is not working with the current social climate within the art world.
>i thought i said it in a fair and peaceful manner
>knew that saying something negative about an organization that one attended was not normally a socially stable move but as it was an art school and it encouraged social comments about society i thought it would be a good thing to do
>i pass everything, everything except one thing, my fucking major work, the comment on the school.
>passed everything with flying colors apart from the one segment that lasts the entire year
>by one mark.
>1 fucking mark.
>i say, "hey this is a bunch of rich kids playing in the dirt and rubbing their wealth in the faces of poor kids" (did not say it that directly)
>and they fail me.
>funny thing tho.
>a year passes since that.
>every "artist" i knew at the school now works in a tower job and earn big bucks but their art careers are dead regardless of how big they said they were going to be.
>i got a job
>its the job i thought the degree would get me
>get to draw every day.
>get to be involved in making films for a few small scale production company's
>get to art

>fuck art school, you guys don't need it
ill send this story out with a song thats very related.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6A9-kYwnN2s

art school if where you find THE MOST delusional artists
>>
>>2369278

What's a tower job?
>>
>>2369300
every city has its "main commercial district" normally they are the larger towers in the city in where advertising, stock brokers and other blue collar practices occur.
>>
>>2369302

Oh, so basically the rich kids found stable jobs through connections but are doing fuckall with art. Gotcha.

You know it's funny. I hear a lot of horror stories about art, but I'm curious about the more "legitimate" ones. Namely, RISD, CalArts, Gobelins and the like. Is there a similar culture there?
>>
>>2369250
Nose bro >>2369275
Nile >>2358978
>>
>>2369315
You'd think Nose bro would be better than that based on his attitude
>>
>>2369318
teen angst is a beautiful thing aint it?
>>
>>2369303
i know more about Australian art school.
you would have to ask someone in the states about those schools.
>>
>>2368074
I'm most bothered by how one of her eyebrows is higher up than the other

WAIT NEVER MIND OH MY GOD
>>
>>2369036
Don't take /ic/ too seriously. If you keep up with art school you'll realize why.
>>
File: yup.jpg (236KB, 996x643px) Image search: [Google]
yup.jpg
236KB, 996x643px
>>2359602
fuark
>>
File: MUH-ARTS.png (113KB, 313x266px) Image search: [Google]
MUH-ARTS.png
113KB, 313x266px
>>2360767
What is she half cthulu?
>>
File: buffer.jpg (365KB, 1488x922px) Image search: [Google]
buffer.jpg
365KB, 1488x922px
>>2369318
im trying senpai! what attitude?
>>2369325
stop hurting my feelings!
>>
>>2369205
>taking the b8
>>
>>2369205
If you're under 25, your opinion on anything is basically worthless.
>>
>>2369919
if youre 25 and havent made it pro, youll never make it.jpg
>>
>>2369198
16 year olds are pretty stupid and nowhere near being adults, but that doesn't mean they're special precious babies that need to be protected from the big bad internet. If you're going to attack him for being a dick just attack him for being a dick. Saying shit about a 16 year old isn't better or worse than saying shit about a 66 year old. I hate this "you're being mean to childrennnn" bullshit.
>>
>>2364702
embarrassing
>>
File: bad time.webm (405KB, 550x566px) Image search: [Google]
bad time.webm
405KB, 550x566px
>>2364690
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 76

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.