[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i wanna start a webcomic with the gimmick of having the designs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 15

File: lez mek an oc.png (527KB, 1800x2400px) Image search: [Google]
lez mek an oc.png
527KB, 1800x2400px
i wanna start a webcomic with the gimmick of having the designs be decided by you guys, one rule, has to be spooky
>>
File: Sir Montaukington.png (169KB, 1215x1640px) Image search: [Google]
Sir Montaukington.png
169KB, 1215x1640px
Ok
>>
This thread is undead.
That's pretty spooky.
>>
File: donutsteel.png (20KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
donutsteel.png
20KB, 1152x648px
>>511220
ORIGINAL OC DO NOT STEAL
>>
File: tegaki.png (8KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
8KB, 400x400px
>>511220
is this spooky enough, OP?
>>
File: tegaki.png (4KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
4KB, 400x400px
Fine M9
Punished Swole, a man denied his leg warmups.
>>
File: maid chan.png (1MB, 2400x3000px) Image search: [Google]
maid chan.png
1MB, 2400x3000px
oh lemme be more clear, i want suggestions on what the oc will be like, kindas like how this was designed
>>
File: Undead Wolf.jpg (1MB, 4193x2943px) Image search: [Google]
Undead Wolf.jpg
1MB, 4193x2943px
>>511254
Does is have to be canine like?
>>
File: Mikl Ish001.jpg (347KB, 1331x855px) Image search: [Google]
Mikl Ish001.jpg
347KB, 1331x855px
>>511255
>>
>>511255
no more like, i need spooky based charcters that are still mostly human lookin, bascially a friend for the maid who happen to maybe be monsters
>>
>>511255
>>511259
also,l not full on characters, i want suggestions on what i should design
>>
>>511265
>>511259
Why not a shape-shifter? Then again, i dunno. The friend would only turn into other humans unless they had the ability to turn into different creatures.
>>
>>511269
seems a little too all encompassing, it would destroy the need for any new character designs
>>
>>511272
unless maybe she shape could only morph her body and contort her flesh
>>
File: spider girl.png (249KB, 1000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
spider girl.png
249KB, 1000x1300px
maybe this spider girl could live in the house that the maid works in & theyre friends & its cute
>>
>>511285
again, not full on characters, just ideas for designing a new character
>>
I'm always a fan of seemingly creepy, lanky creatures who're actually well-mannered and polite to their guests. However, there's still something... off about them.

You mention how you don't want full-on characters yet, so I don't want to specify my idea too much. Just enough...

So to bullet point it:

-Lanky
-Perhaps formally dressed/covered in lower class garb?
-Veiled/hooded face with vague humanoid facial features.
-Obvious monstrous features (maybe an exposed, grotesque ligament or two? Wings? Tail?)

Another quick idea: a short and hunched creature that's robbed/nude and commits to a certain daily action that's goes completely unnoticed until the character does... well... takes notice one day.
>>
>>511299
A raw idea and probably already done, might need a bit of research for every joke but I was thinking on a male doctor, around his 30s, average looks, black not so short hair, thin but not skinny, he speaks normally aka no strange laughs or weird sounds, he's mostly a background character but his charm is that he ALWAYS points out a grim fact or a disturbing thing to the topic like if it was a common thing to say, usually in the worst possible moment, making him the first suspect on dark situations.

For example, the characters talk about a collar or something related to the neck, then the doctor just tells everyone "did you know you only need 100grams of pressure on a specific point of the neck to kill a person?", and everyone is like "...ok?".

I don't know the facts myself, so the example might be wrong.

He can use any clothes, not restricted to medical outfits, but he always carries those wooden popsicle-like sticks on plain sight and when asked why he just says "for self defense".
>>
File: IMG_2822.jpg (26KB, 264x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2822.jpg
26KB, 264x240px
Come up with your own ideas Blank Jesus christ
>>
>>511300
>>511303
these are some pretty good ideas, ill do some quick sketches later and work on their "look" more
>>
>>511305

Looking forward to it. I enjoy designing creepy creatures myself, so it's always fun giving suggestions to others who want to work on some of their own.
>>
hmm.. maybe some sort of deep sea creature-inspired person or something? i'll give bullets

-somewhat short
-abnormally large eyes and/or mouth well suited for a predator
-possibly bioluminescent in some way
-has a sort of off-putting disposition, they seem like they dont quite know the ropes of the human mentality yet
>>
File: farm hand.png (245KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
farm hand.png
245KB, 1200x1800px
>>511305
tall lanky guy with face mostly cover, thought makin him a farm hand might be more interesting than a fancy dandy
>>
File: doc.png (406KB, 1800x2400px) Image search: [Google]
doc.png
406KB, 1800x2400px
>>511305
and the doc!
>>
File: tegaki.png (59KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
59KB, 400x400px
His name is Mr. Johnson and he's a big flaccid weewee.

Don't worry about the lump on his scrotum, his doctor says it's totally benign. His foreskin is a little darker than his shaft, which is totally normal, by the way. His parents didn't circumcise him because they wanted him to decide for himself whether or not to mutilate his genitals.

Special traits include:
+He can shoot his seed on command
+He still lives with his parents, which is fine because his music career just hasn't quite taken off yet
+He is a big weewee
>>
File: mantis.png (8KB, 367x541px) Image search: [Google]
mantis.png
8KB, 367x541px
she a mantis maybe
>>
File: tumblr_nt5jqoKTlQ1sfyp69o1_540.gif (504KB, 540x454px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nt5jqoKTlQ1sfyp69o1_540.gif
504KB, 540x454px
>>511532
ohhhh bby is that a scarcrow, lemmee uhhhhh fucken uhhh shlurp him up pls
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.