[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/i/, what the fuck is wrong with my drawing? I would love to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
/i/, what the fuck is wrong with my drawing? I would love to be done with this, but it just looks wrong. Please help.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2953x3654px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2953x3654px
Oh for fuck's sake the site turned it sideways, what's wrong with it other than that
>>
>>499388
is he holding a small christmas tree?
>>
>>499410
No, you can already see I'm mediocre at drawing, that's meant to be a tear in her shirt and skin from a knife attack.
>>
File: tegaki.png (16KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
16KB, 800x800px
>>499388
her left arm is missing
>>
File: tegaki.png (9KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
9KB, 400x400px
>>499388
you should try to draw with a reference. If you're just starting and have trouble visualizing and rotating 3d shapes in your head, then training those motor skills by copying is a good start.
>>
>>499386
sorry OP, but you're not going to make it
>>
File: lesstal.png (809KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
lesstal.png
809KB, 768x1024px
First I'm not a professional but less talking and more drawing is what you need,
If you have time to post you have time to draw too
>>
>>499388
The body's turned a bit sideways

Also you should add more curves to your gril :^)
>>
I'm not an expert, but here's a few things I noticed:
1) you should put more detail in the body, I mean it's pretty obvious you spent 99% of the time drawing the head.
2)"she" doesn't look that feminine. Her jaw and is too broad, her neck too thick, she's got no curves and her waist and hips are literally a straight line. That.
3) her arms are too "straight". That's not how uman arms look. Her wrists in particular are waay too thick.
3) that's not how thighs look.
4) one shoulder is higher than the other
5)that noodly arm kinda disappearing behind her is pretty awkward

Also I don't particularly like the nose. I think you should, as a few anons already suggested, use references.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.