[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me I'm trying to make a cute face but with every line

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: Képkivágás.png (927KB, 1121x730px) Image search: [Google]
Képkivágás.png
927KB, 1121x730px
Help me I'm trying to make a cute face but with every line I make it gets more and more horrid
>>
>>498007
>cute face
child features are the key
>>
>>498008
> bigger, more round eyes
> smaller nose / mouth / jaw
> put eyes lower on the face and farther appart
>>
File: face correction..png (639KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
face correction..png
639KB, 1600x1600px
>>498007
okay so the problem i'm seeing is incorrect placement for the eyes, nose, mouth, ears, etc. you should consider marking the face with a cross so that everything is aligned. symmetry is very important when it comes to facial beauty.
>>
File: face cute correction.png (716KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
face cute correction.png
716KB, 1600x1600px
>>498007
was checking back to see if you responded and read that you were trying to make it cute. simple, big cheeks, freckles, missing tooth. the recipe for a cute kid. I'm not sure about my drawing though.
>>
>>498007
Shrek/10 OP
>>
File: d_mage.jpg (1MB, 4500x3840px) Image search: [Google]
d_mage.jpg
1MB, 4500x3840px
>>498011
>>498015
Thank you for your advices did a little progress but still want to improve ger
>>
>>498007
>>498024
go get a "cute" image face from google real person or not, doesn't matter as long as it is what you want with the angle that you want. Then trace it and make adjustments as you go.
>>
File: cute face.jpg (376KB, 1238x1039px) Image search: [Google]
cute face.jpg
376KB, 1238x1039px
>>
>>498108
she's got a bit of a derpy mouth
>>
>>498007
Would be hilarious if someone edit her face looks like a muslim or some animu
>>
File: tegaki.png (25KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
25KB, 800x800px
>>498108
it look like her face isn't properly attached to her head. or maybe her head isn't properly placed on her neck. maybe its the way her hair is being pulled off the neck that gives the illusion that her head is bigger than it actually is.

I think the neck isn't positioned properly to support her head at that angle.
>>
>>498334
Its her face. It is too far toward, like she is wearing a mask. Can be fixed by editing the jaw line and moving the ear.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.