[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need characters I can use. Postem here if you want them included

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 14

File: wanted.png (237KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
wanted.png
237KB, 1000x800px
I need characters I can use. Postem here if you want them included in the story. (back story isn't necessary if there is none)
>>
File: 1.png (31KB, 480x280px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
31KB, 480x280px
This cool guy is a coal miner. He's known for his strength and his ability to clear out a vein of coal faster than anyone else in the company. If you want a name, he's Rex Jousuke, but since all the characters in the story so far have epithets instead of names it's fine if he's just called "the miner" or something. For pants, he wears overalls.

If you need more characters I've got 'em, but I think you'll probably get quite a few submissions before long so I'll hold off for a bit.
>>
File: tegaki.png (9KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
9KB, 400x400px
Name: The unknown
Never shows his face, he uses guns and he's very friendly except for when he's mad
>>
>>496042
Use for what?
>>
File: IMG_0626.png (97KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0626.png
97KB, 400x500px
If you want to I guess :^)

It's a great story so far too dude. I been lurking for a while and I like where it's going. Good job >>496042
>>
File: tegaki.png (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
27KB, 400x400px
Crazy uncle Stoopwuzzle
He's an uncle and he's crazy. Likes to pan for gold in his spare time.
>>
File: jeanna.png (1MB, 3038x4831px) Image search: [Google]
jeanna.png
1MB, 3038x4831px
No real backstory, so go wild
>>
File: 1aGnOy2.png (121KB, 710x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1aGnOy2.png
121KB, 710x1050px
This is a backstory from the oc thread:

This is Chipika, she's a Brainoid.
A Brainoid is like an Android, but is controlled by a person's brain. The Japanese use this technology to enhance their survival rate. They don't need to eat, attract diseases, feeling pain, and so forth. They still need to rest their brain to keep full control. They were almost immortal.
That is until Planet X passes earth that killed off most of the brainoids along with half of the humans. Only those who hid underground survived.
But even after surviving the end of the world, they were mostly killed off by the Black Knights. Some of which, were taken to be turned into mindless weapons.
Chipika is the only few surviving Brainoids after hundreds of years. She speaks Japanese.
>>
File: zpsQJmK-1.png (39KB, 245x803px) Image search: [Google]
zpsQJmK-1.png
39KB, 245x803px
>>496513
But if you're looking for a more humanoid character, then check out ButterScotch:

ButterScotch is a baker/cook who works with her older cousin/sister Britney in their family's fancy hotel. She is always happy and makes others happy.
>>
File: tegaki.png (45KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
45KB, 400x400px
>>496042
This Bob.

Bob is a coward.
He is also unlucky.
And a bad combatant.

He is, however, a phenomenal liar.
>>
File: helios.png (631KB, 773x835px) Image search: [Google]
helios.png
631KB, 773x835px
>>496042
This is Helios.
>shark gril
>stoner
>stronk but lazy
>good natured
>escaped from a poacher once--that's how she lost her right arm and got all those scars
>won't stop bragging about her narrow escape
>>
File: IMG_2320.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2320.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
Her name is Avon. She has a split personality disorder and she, herself doesn't exactly knows what triggers it. She is calm, easy going and down to earth. Likes to draw and paint. When her other side shows she is The exact opposite and sporadic, she goes by Nova then, respectively. As it's a "semordnilap" to Avon.
>>
File: doggo spearman.png (15KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
doggo spearman.png
15KB, 800x800px
This is the doggo spearman. He barks at things and wields a spear. Please consider including him in your journey.
>>
File: fire flinger.png (12KB, 266x332px) Image search: [Google]
fire flinger.png
12KB, 266x332px
This thing doesn't have a name. People mistake it for a demon but it's just a harmless fire elemental. He's a pyromaniac and likes to tickle people with his big meaty claws. He doesn't seem to notice how painful that can be.
>>
File: 14909755920191218976099.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
14909755920191218976099.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
This is Jack. He's a chill dude with no backstory and poor english skills. He likes music and drawing and stuff.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.