[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /i/, send me some cool requests, I'll try to draw them

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

Hey /i/, send me some cool requests, I'll try to draw them in this strange style. By the way, what do you guys think about it? I can draw in other ways, but I kinda liked how free I can be drawing without worrying too much about getting everything perfect.
>>
File: Harry~01.jpg (255KB, 739x905px) Image search: [Google]
Harry~01.jpg
255KB, 739x905px
These three doing some dank Jojo posing. That style you using is perfect
>>
>>490671
Cool, I'll do it!
>>
Disproportionate art is both interesting and terrifying at the same time. Imagine a strange man stalking you through your window every night with a body like that.
My request is that you draw a battle between a stereotypical fire breathing 6-limbed gold-green-black dragon and an electromagnetic silver-aquamarine wyvern. Dark background preferred.
>>
File: Harry, Ron and Hermine Jojo.png (139KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Harry, Ron and Hermine Jojo.png
139KB, 1500x1500px
>>490671
Hey anon, here it is. Hope you like it!

>>490680
> Imagine a strange man stalking you through your window every night with a body like that.

Damn, that would be a nightmare. To put that poor bastard out of his misery would be a real confort for him.

Care to share some references anon? Do you want the dragon to have these three colors? And the six limbs, do they include the wings? I will draw your request tomorrow when I wake up.
>>
>>490670
Princess Jasmine with a hotdog in her anus.
>>
>>490682
What I mean by six limbed means two-winged and four-legged dragon, so similar to the one I posted. As for colors and proportions, I suggest go with what style you prefer, although gold scales, green eyes and black horns and claws with red flame breath is preferred.

As for the wyvern (two winged two legged), I suggest giving it large silver spikes as scales, with hexagonal electric blue (aquamarine) crystals covering all its joints. You might also consider giving it long fingers to emit lightning jolts.
>>
File: Red_Dragon.png (368KB, 684x450px) Image search: [Google]
Red_Dragon.png
368KB, 684x450px
>>490702
Forgot pic.
>>
>>490682
I like this picture
>>
>>490682
OR of this pic here. Man this came out far better than expected, the style is really unique. It reminded me of Boingo's drawings in Jojo, so i had to request some posing. Thank you very much anon!
>>
File: Dragon Vs Wyvern low sat.png (231KB, 1594x1594px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Vs Wyvern low sat.png
231KB, 1594x1594px
>>490680
>>490702
Hey anon, it took longer than I imagined. But here it is. Hope you like it!

>>490710
Thanks!

>>490719
Hey anon, you're welcome, I'm glad you liked it. I never saw Jojo, so I had to look this Boingo thing. Shit's crazy man! Wtf, I loved it!

>>490687
lol. Wtf anon. I don't know. I have to think about it.

Any more requests? No more dragons please, I had my quota for this month.
>>
File: howard_hughes.jpg (364KB, 1092x1437px) Image search: [Google]
howard_hughes.jpg
364KB, 1092x1437px
Can you make a drawing of Mr. Hughes in your style? This particular photo.
>>
>>490838
Sure! I liked the idea. Monday or tuesday I'll post the drawing here.
>>
>>490836
Oh, that's sick! Nice job OP.
>>
>>490847
Thanks man!
>>
>>490836
NUTS
That drawing is radical & I've been thinking of a request in its vein, but I can't decide on which I want most so here are some ideas:
>a red octopus tangling with an Alien queen (subtle lewdness optional)
>an Evangelion (unit of your choice) tearing King Ghidorah down between two of its necks, gratuitous blood a must
>a basilisk (baby dragon, giant 6-legged lizard) glowing irradiated green with glowing red eyes, tangling with a byakko (basically a white tiger) that's sparking an aura of purple lightning bolts
I hope one of these are awesome enough to inspire you anon.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.