[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i've been working on this a little while and i can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: fruits of the mind.jpg (14KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
fruits of the mind.jpg
14KB, 500x500px
i've been working on this a little while and i can't think of a body or background ideas?
>>
File: blahrgh.png (317KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
blahrgh.png
317KB, 800x800px
there is just so many ways to go about this. I think a surreal/psychedelic and busy background will do. All depends on what can of feel is the goal. A chaotic and dreamy background crowded with mysterious and nonsensical elements can be a pain to fill but rewarding to viewer in the end. I just did a quick doodle of a few things that can thrown into a melting pot fondue. Floating islands, colorful dreamesque melting paint, mushrooms and spores (though those and flowers are highly overrated in psych, any other strange plants will do), mutated alien bugs and dragons, mystical chimeras flying allover. and then there's the classic pocket watches, broken glass, crystals and sparkles. I can go on. It can also go for a simpler fairy tale esque theme. As for body, I was picturing a scrawny, lanky male with very old fashion tight clothing like medieval style.
>>
>>478002
thank you
>>
MURPHY I LOVE YOU
>>
I like it so far. And my first thought before I expanded the thumbnail and saw the tree was growing from his eye?

He looks French.

So how about this:he's sitting at a cafe,having coffee,lost in thought. The other patrons around him also have stuff growing out of orifices, as if it were natural. In the background have a park with trees having hanging eyes...
>>
Before I read the file name I was thinking apples of the eye .
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.