[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post hot cyber sex chats you've had or role play logs you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 25

File: Joe.jpg (79KB, 490x694px) Image search: [Google]
Joe.jpg
79KB, 490x694px
Post hot cyber sex chats you've had or role play logs you have along with any accompanying photos you might have.
14. will any guy's be willing to host my soul in their cock? <<< I would, but 1.) there is no such thing as a soul. and 2.) my girlfriend lives on another continent, so you would only experience me masturbating during one of our cam sessions

3. HTMLCONTROL Forms.HTML:Image.1 k... how ol are you, and what do you look like, and how big would I be? <<< 8.6 inches and im 19 <<< do you piss and cum alot, whichever one of you is the original guy <<< I am, I don't piss very often, but I cum at least three times a day. the 18yo if you were wondering <<< drink alot of fluids when I inhabit your cock so I can experience alot of piss and cum flowing out of the new me? <<< I drink a lot, I piss a lot of volume, but its usually just once or twice a day, just all at onceI drink a lot, I piss a lot of volume, but its usually just once or twice a day, just all at once <<< sounds hot, will you please not bathe while I'm your 0penis, I want to experience being covered in your sweat, cum, and musk <<< maybe I could skip one or two showers, but no more than that <<< will you play with me alot?

3. HTMLCONTROL Forms.HTML:Image.1 I drink a lot, I piss a lot of volume, but its usually just once or twice a day, just all at once <<< sounds hot, will you please not bathe while I'm your 0penis, I want to experience being covered in your sweat, cum, and musk <<< maybe I could skip one or two showers, but no more than that <<< will you play with me alot? <<< yeah, I'm always horny, so I am almost always lightly stroking at the least
>>
File: dirk.jpg (47KB, 319x557px) Image search: [Google]
dirk.jpg
47KB, 319x557px
4. HTMLCONTROL Forms.HTML:Image.1 penis, I want to experience being covered in your sweat, cum, and musk <<< maybe I could skip one or two showers, but no more than that <<< will you play with me alot? <<< yeah, I'm always horny, so I am almost always lightly stroking at the least <<< do you sleep naked, or masturbate in any interesting ways?" <<< I'm naked whenever possible, and mostly just stroking, though I do have a cock ring where a vibrating bullet can be inserted, and I use it with the Club Vibe, which reacts to music

c<< Thats hot I can't wait to become your cock <<< will I still be able to feel everything? <<< yep, I'll just be there along for the ride, also experiencing what youre feeling, just sharing your body, well your penis at least <<< sounds good, how long would you want to stay? would you be able to communicate if you wanted to stay longer/shorter than planned? <<< yea you'd be able to hear my thoughts when you concentrate, I would stay as long as you would allow me
also experiencing what youre feeling, just sharing your body, well your penis at least <<< sounds good, how long would you want to stay? would you be able to communicate if you wanted to stay longer/shorter than planned? <<< yea you'd be able to hear my thoughts when you concentrate, I would stay as long as you would allow me <<< okay, looking forward to it <<< how long would you allow me to be your cock? if I really liked it could I become your cock permanently?

16. HTMLCONTROL Forms.HTML:Image.1 well your penis at least <<< sounds good, how long would you want to stay? would you be able to communicate if you wanted to stay longer/shorter than planned? <<< yea you'd be able to hear my thoughts when you concentrate, I would stay as long as you would allow me <<< okay, looking forward to it <<< how long would you allow me to be your cock? if I really liked it could I become your cock permanently?
>>
File: fred.jpg (40KB, 471x583px) Image search: [Google]
fred.jpg
40KB, 471x583px
>>1599667
<<< sure, if I still feel everything, and there are no drawbacks, I don't see why not
1. HTMLCONTROL Forms.HTML:Image.1 e if you wanted to stay longer/shorter than planned? <<< yea you'd be able to hear my thoughts when you concentrate, I would stay as long as you would allow me <<< okay, looking forward to it <<< other than hearing your thoughts, will there be any new sensations while you are in there? <<< masturbation and sex would feel better, it would be like double the senasations because what I enjoy would also please you.... so sex would be more intense and i could hear your thoughts when you allow me

6. HTMLCONTROL Forms.HTML:Image.1 < yea you'd be able to hear my thoughts when you concentrate, I would stay as long as you would allow me <<< okay, looking forward to it <<< other than hearing your thoughts, will there be any new sensations while you are in there? <<< masturbation and sex would feel better, it would be like double the senasations because what I enjoy would also please you.... so sex would be more intense and i could hear your thoughts when you allow me <<< sounds good, stay as long as you like
2. HTMLCONTROL Forms.HTML:Image.1 der, do you have a nickname for your penis, in other words will i have a new name? <<< I don't call it anything, but if you have any suggestions, I'll take them in to consideration. what is your current name? <<< Cameron, and would you tell your gf that I was inhabiting your dick or would it be our little secret? <<< if she asked, I kinda have this thing where I can't lie to a question. if she didn't ask though, I wouldn't tell her unless you asked me to
2. HTMLCONTROL Forms.HTML:Image.1 eron, and would you tell your gf that I was inhabiting your dick or would it be our little secret? <<< if she asked, I kinda have this thing where I can't lie to a question. if she didn't ask though, I wouldn't tell her unless you asked me to
>>
File: suds.jpg (92KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
suds.jpg
92KB, 960x960px
>>1599668
>> it'll be our little secret then, so to call me Cameron or will I have a new name as your new manhood <<< that works I suppose, closest thing I come to calling it anything right now is calling it "he" during some of my cam sessions

1. HTMLCONTROL Forms.HTML:Image.1 also be able to increase your cum production giving you bigger more explosive ejaculations, anything else I should know about being your cock? <<< nothing I can think of off the top of my head, any questions? <<< any rules that i should follow? <<< none I can think of, would you have some level of control over it while it is you? <<< as much control as you give me, originally ill just have ability to give us an erection, you can allow me control over cumming and pissing or restrict me from that
originally ill just have ability to give us an erection, you can allow me control over cumming and pissing or restrict me from that <<< unless you could prevent an erection, no rules I can think of then <<< will you allow me control over ejaculations and peeing or is that only a privelege for you to control of us? <<< as long as you didn't do it at inappropriate times, I don't see why not <<< can I give you a surprise ejaculation every once in a while?a

you a surprise ejaculation every once in a while?a <<< I suppose, but not too often <<< are we going to be mongamous with your gf, or are you going to use me on other people? <<< well, I'm polyamorous, but I would have to clear any new people with her, and she said she would be okay with threesomes when I come to see her <<< are you straight or bi, just curious if I'll be used on just chicks or dudes too... also as your cock ill adopt your preferences so what you like ill like
>>
File: drew.jpg (24KB, 316x395px) Image search: [Google]
drew.jpg
24KB, 316x395px
>>1599670

1. HTMLCONTROL Forms.HTML:Image.1 also be able to increase your cum production giving you bigger more explosive ejaculations, anything else I should know about being your cock? <<< nothing I can think of off the top of my head, any questions? <<< any rules that i should follow? <<< none I can think of, would you have some level of control over it while it is you? <<< as much control as you give me, originally ill just have ability to give us an erection, you can allow me control over cumming and pissing or restrict me from that
originally ill just have ability to give us an erection, you can allow me control over cumming and pissing or restrict me from that <<< unless you could prevent an erection, no rules I can think of then <<< will you allow me control over ejaculations and peeing or is that only a privelege for you to control of us? <<< as long as you didn't do it at inappropriate times, I don't see why not <<< can I give you a surprise ejaculation every once in a while?a

you a surprise ejaculation every once in a while?a <<< I suppose, but not too often <<< are we going to be mongamous with your gf, or are you going to use me on other people? <<< well, I'm polyamorous, but I would have to clear any new people with her, and she said she would be okay with threesomes when I come to see her <<< are you straight or bi, just curious if I'll be used on just chicks or dudes too... also as your cock ill adopt your preferences so what you like ill like

2. HTMLCONTROL Forms.HTML:Image.1 reesomes when I come to see her <<< are you straight or bi, just curious if I'll be used on just chicks or dudes too... also as your cock ill adopt your preferences so what you like ill like <<< in theory I consider myself pansexual, but in practice I have only been attracted to girls <<< ok thats cool with me, whats your name btw I'd at least like to now who's dick I'm going to be,
>>
File: 2b6C5JkO.jpg (42KB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
2b6C5JkO.jpg
42KB, 444x444px
>>1599671
>>1599665

hey
Cameron says:
hey there joe
hows it going?
Joe says:
pretty good. are you serious about all that stuff on ITellYouThat?
Cameron says:
yep
Joe says:
cool. any ideas on how to accomplish it?
Cameron says:
still trying to find a way
i really want to become your dick
Joe says:
sounds good
Cameron says:
is that idea sound hot to you?
Joe says:
at first I was just messing with you, but as we went on I got kinda in to it
Cameron says:
haha so you really like the idea?
=D
Joe says:
yeah
Cameron says:
would you like having control over me?
Joe says:
I suppose. if I were to relax enough do you think you could take complete control?
Cameron says:
of just your dick?
Joe says:
that, or all of me if we both wanted to for a while
Cameron says:
yea i think that coulddefinately be accompolished if you relax enough
I could take complete control of your dick, forcing blood to fill it, and you just sit back and fantasize letting me feel your thoughts and I'll give you the biggest orgasm of your life, blasting cum out of me and all over your feet and the floor
without hands just lie back and enjoy the ride
Joe says:
sounds good. what made you think of becoming someone's dick?
Cameron says:
just an idea thats hot to me, its very sexual, being under complete control of someone else... being one with someone else, sharing a shell, its hot
and what better body part to become than the dick
Joe says:
that does sound interesting. maybe when you are done you can return the favor and let me be you for a while
Cameron says:
what part of me would you want to become, or just me in general?
Joe says:
well, same general idea as what you want I suppose
>>
File: 1467259363990.jpg (52KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
1467259363990.jpg
52KB, 500x364px
>>1599672
Cameron says:
oh ok
I like the idea of becoming someone else as well, that is exciting, but I really like the idea of becoming a guys manhood
and sure ill let you do that, but what if i decide i want to permanently stay as a guys dick
well your dick to be precise
Joe says:
just change back for a while, then go back to being my dick afterwards?
Cameron says:
ok sure
do you think youd prefer being in control or being controlled? like would you rather me be apart of you, or you apart of me ?
Joe says:
I'm not sure. I have some tendencies of both a dom and a sub, and in both cases it seems like the ultimate example
Cameron says:
im much more of a sub, but i like dom every once in a while
Joe says:
why do you suppose that is?
Cameron says:
im not sure, i guess i just prefer being controlled, having that trust placed in someone else, giving them all that power over me
Joe says:
I see
Cameron says:
have you ever been exposed to this kind of thing before?
Joe says:
well, never met anyone who said they wanted to be my dick, but what you said about being a sub seems relatively common
Cameron says:
has my future body gotten erect fantasizing about this?
Joe says:
a little bit
Cameron says:
are you touching me?
Joe says:
almost always
Cameron says:
hehe what about now?
Joe says:
not right now, cause I'm typing, but when I'm not I am
Cameron says:
good I'll lik being your manhood, I would demand alot of attention
Joe says:
well, unless it started getting chaffed or I had to be somewhere, I would give it
Cameron says:
would you ever want to swap places and let me be you and you be your own dick?
Joe says:
could be interesting, but can I trust you with complete control over my body?
Cameron says:
yea, what rules would i have to follow
>>
File: 1467259286373.jpg (115KB, 811x565px) Image search: [Google]
1467259286373.jpg
115KB, 811x565px
>>1599673
Joe says:
I don't know, but would you do anything to harm me in that state?
Cameron says:
could i drink alcohol?
Joe says:
I suppose, I don't do that too often at the moment though
Cameron says:
is there anything thats absolutely off limits?
Joe says:
I suppose no tobacco, and no breaking up with people
Cameron says:
so no damaging your lungs... can i sleep with guys?
Joe says:
I suppose, but you would have to clear it with the GF first
Cameron says:
would you want me to pretend to be you while talking to your gf, or tell her
Joe says:
well, I can't lie, but I suppose you can if you want. if she asks why I was acting a little odd, I would tell her though
Cameron says:
ah ok sounds good
Joe says:
I suppose, just make sure anyone you are with gets tested first
Cameron says:
ok
dont want to get your body sick
Joe says:
yeah, especially since most stds would mainly affect "you"
Cameron says:
very true =/
dont want that
can you tell me what you look like again, someone else answered for you and i got confused lol
Joe says:
which parts?
Cameron says:
well everything
Joe says:
well, what I said was something like "18, 6 foot 4, average build I suppose," and something like 9 inches
Cameron says:
ooo nice
what color hair?
Joe says:
brown, currently between my shoulder blades
Cameron says:
nice
Joe says:
I suppose
Cameron says:
what do you normally look at or think about when stroking me?
Joe says:
well, if I'm actually trying to cum, only the cam sessions with the gf, but pretty much anything any other time
Cameron says:
you never cum in priavte stroking yourself in bed or in the shower?
Joe says:
I used to, but not anymore
Cameron says:
it would be nice to blow a load as your dick all over your legs and feet while your stroking me in the shower
Joe says:
maybe. reason I usually only do it in the cam sessions is she loves to see me cum
Cameron says:
ah
do you ever taste the semen "I" produce?
Joe says:
not until we started doing the camming, but now I do sometimes
>>
File: happy day.jpg (204KB, 644x960px) Image search: [Google]
happy day.jpg
204KB, 644x960px
>>1599674
Cameron says:
hot
do you have any fetishes?
Joe says:
not really, but I'm cool with pretty much anything
Cameron says:
cool
so as you I would be stroking "you" as your own dick for your gf on your cam show?
Joe says:
unless I had gone to see her like I am saving up to do at the moment, probably
Cameron says:
do you spit on "me" or lubricate me while jerking off?
Joe says:
I usually use the precum, but I used vaseline once or twice before
Cameron says:
nice do you produce alot of precum?
Joe says:
sometimes, others not so much
Cameron says:
mmm
am I fully erect right now?
Joe says:
almost
Cameron says:

Joe says:
I suppose it isn't technically true that I only cum during the cam shows. occasionally one of our cams stops workinI'm inviting you to a video chat. http://www.fonomo.com/chat.html?key=11770CE4.
sorry, I accidentally hit the button
I'm not there
Cameron says:
lol its ok
Joe says:
anyway, "g, and I'll finish off taking a video with my phone to email to her"
Cameron says:
sorry come again
Joe says:
I was finishing off from when I accidentally clicked the button, here is the full text "I suppose it isn't technically true that I only cum during the cam shows. occasionally one of our cams stops working, and I'll finish off taking a video with my phone to email to her"
Cameron says:
oh gotcha
Joe says:
yeah
Cameron says:
where are you from>?
Joe says:
Indiana, USA. you?
Cameron says:
Virginia USA
what country is your gf from?
Joe says:
Australia
Cameron says:
ah
cool
Joe says:
yeah, but the time difference sucks
Cameron says:
id imagine so
howd you two meet?
Joe says:
we met on Omegle, had a great conversation, and then added each other on Facebook to keep talking after that
>>
File: 1467312058127.jpg (123KB, 584x816px) Image search: [Google]
1467312058127.jpg
123KB, 584x816px
>>1599675Cameron says:
oh ok
interesting folks on omegle
Joe says:
some of them. most of the people I run in to are horny guys trying to get off
Cameron says:
lol yea
Joe says:
nothing against horny people, I am one like all the time, but I don't feel that is the place to take care of that
Cameron says:
omegle or the internet in general?Joe says:
omegle. there are a lot of places on the internet appropriate for that
Cameron says:
lol id hope so
Joe says:
yeah
Cameron says:
there are actually websites out there for my little fetish
Joe says:
really? could you give me a link?
Cameron says:
sure, www.cyoc.net
thats a website for both sexes of all sexual persuasions to get together and communicate about their fetish
all sorts as long as they fall under the category of transofmration
Joe says:
pretty broad category though
Cameron says:
true
well thats why I run into some stuff thats hot to me and other stuff thats not
some people are into the animal transformation stuff which is not my cup of tea
Joe says:
some of the things sites have you do to prove you are human are kinda odd
Cameron says:
LOL yea
what is this site doing?
Joe says:
Please type pig in the next field to verify you are a person!
Cameron says:
LOL
next theyll have us doing math
calculate the following formula
Joe says:
google has an option in gmail to have it do that, so you can't drunk email
Cameron says:
LOL wow i did not know that
usually its my cellphone you have to keep me away from, not my email
Joe says:
yeah, I think they sell things for cellphones too, a breathalyser type thing, and you can only use it if you fail by typing in a long code
Cameron says:
lol, well its not that big of a problem,
Joe says:
I see
Cameron says:
do you live alone?
Joe says:
no, I live with my parents and brother
Cameron says:
how old is your brother?
Joe says:
Cameron says:
are you going to go to college?
Joe says:
I don't know. I haven't graduated high school yet
Cameron says:
oh hehe
are you a popular dude?
>>
File: rename.jpg (27KB, 479x468px) Image search: [Google]
rename.jpg
27KB, 479x468px
>>1599676
Joe says:
well, it's a small town, so there aren't really enough people to tell between popular and not
Cameron says:
ah hehe
Joe says:
which of the story categories on the site would your thing fit under?
Cameron says:
body swap, posession,
Joe says:
cool
Cameron says:
there are some other sites too, some focused more on male aspects, and some focused more on female aspects
Joe says:
sounds cool
Cameron says:
lol whatcha think of the site?
Joe says:
haven't seen much yet, took a while to get my email to load
from what I've seen its pretty cool though
Cameron says:
lol did i get you into something new?
Joe says:
well, I'm open to pretty much anything, but this hadn't really crossed my mind before
Cameron says:
hehe youre a cool guy
Joe says:
thank you. you seem cool as well
Cameron says:
thanks
I'd be proud to be your dick
Joe says:
and I would be glad to have you
Cameron says:

Joe says:

Cameron says:
do you play sports or anything, or what are you into, since I'll be tagging along for the ride
Joe says:
well, no sports I'm specifically in to, but I'll try anything once or twice
Cameron says:
what are you hobbies then?
Joe says:
mostly video games, fixing computers for people, and stroking it
Cameron says:
i like that last part, wdo you ever stroke me while playing a video game?
Joe says:
probably, I usually do during cutscenes and stuff
Cameron says:
hehe
I dont know much about computers but i do like video games
can you play final fantasy with your pants down so i can watch
Joe says:
never played that one, but I am naked whenever possible so you would see all the time
Cameron says:
nice
what do you play?
Joe says:
I'll play pretty much anything, usually one game til I finish it though. right now I'm playing GTA IV
Cameron says:
cool
no Red Dead Redemption yet?
Joe says:
not yet
Cameron says:
apparently its like GTA but with cowboys
>>
>>1599677
Joe says:
yeah, made by the same people if I am remembering correctly
Cameron says:
you are correct kind sir
so are you a boxers, briefs, or boxer briefs kinda guy, would be nice to know what I'll be held in when youre not naked and walking around in public?
Joe says:
usually boxer briefs when I am wearing underwear, but most of the time if I'm wearing anything its just shorts, no underwear
Cameron says:
ooo commando, thats hot, so I'll be bouncing around alot inbetween your legs with lots of room to breathe, or maybe not so much room since ill be so big when im your cock
Joe says:
something like that
Cameron says:
am I going to be cut or uncut?
Joe says:
if you mean circumcised, I am
Cameron says:
ok, so I'm easy to clean
Joe says:
yep
Cameron says:
am i a grower or a show-er
Joe says:
mostly grower, sometimes show
Cameron says:
nice
Joe says:
this is actually starting to turn me on a lot more now
Cameron says:
lol me or the website, and why is that?
Joe says:
this conversation, and I don't know why exactly
Cameron says:
well its not often your own cock can get you horny so enjoy the experience
Joe says:
I will
Cameron says:
am I fully erect?
Joe says:
yeah
Cameron says:
patting me?
Joe says:
little bit. are you, as you are now not as my cock, getting turned on as well?
Cameron says:
lol ive been turned on
VERY much turned on
Joe says:
nice
Cameron says:
its so hot to imagine being the flesh inbetween your legs
swining back and forth having the balls of my new body slapping up against me
then feel my masters hand come down and stroke me
feel his thumb circle my new "head"
Joe says:
would you feel what the balls feel too, or just the cock?
Cameron says:
the balls too
I'd basically inhabit your entire manhood, what makes you a boy
Joe says:
I see. could be very painful actually being it if my nuts get hit though
Cameron says:
true but its worth the risk
added pleasure when you tug on me, plus youll protect me wont you, be a good master
>>
File: 1472361578659.jpg (429KB, 1455x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1472361578659.jpg
429KB, 1455x1000px
>>1599678
Joe says:
I'll try. one of my cousins has a kid that is always punching people in the balls
Cameron says:
oh no, well try and keep him away from me, youd want me to be feeling up to pleasuring ourselves later right
Joe says:
yeah. its gotten to the point that whenever I see him anywhere near you, my arm shoots out and twists his, not to the point of hurting him or anything, just to where he can't move it
Cameron says:
thats good, want to make sure he doesnt hurt me, at least you can easily overpower him
Joe says:
yeah, he's like three so it would be pretty bad if I couldn't
Cameron says:
lol true
lets just hope he gets out of the habit when he starts getting older and stronger
dont want him to bruise me
Joe says:
yeah, his dad thinks its cause his haven't descended yet, so he doesn't know how bad it hurts
Cameron says:
probably the case
no other threats to me being kicked or punched are there?
Joe says:
he is the only one who does it on a regular basis, and he is starting to get further in between the hits
Cameron says:
ouch
well if he does succed in punching me, just be sure to sooth me later by giving me a nice massage to ease the pain
Joe says:
sounds like a planCameron says:
maybe draw a bath for yourself and submerge me in the water
and then massage me underneath the water
Joe says:
sounds good, but we would need a bigger bathtub. I don't fit in ours, length wise
>>
File: 1472491027440.jpg (228KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1472491027440.jpg
228KB, 640x480px
>>1599679
Cameron says:
oh my youre a big one arent you, well can you bend your knees, and so that your feet just barely fit and have room for me to be submerged or would that be too uncomfortable
Joe says:
I'm not sure, I haven't tried in a while, but I should be able to sit with my legs either crossed or curled under me
Cameron says:
that would be nice
how do you normally sleep at night, how would I be positioned inbetween your legs?
Joe says:
I don't really have a usual way, other than naked. sometimes on my side, sometimes with one leg draped over the bed, sometimes on my stomach, you know, things like that
Cameron says:
mmmm I'd love to be pressed against the bed, feeling the pressure and wieght of the goliath above me
growing slowly larger beneath you engorging with blood
Joe says:
yeah. only bad thing is when I'm on my side and roll on to my stomach, forgetting about the morning wood
Cameron says:
even though I'll love the feeling of my new naked body lieing against your thighs, you might want to think of somethimes wearing underwear around me, i dont want my owner to have to clean his sheets too much after me
just give me a a hard tap if I start keeping you up at night though
Joe says:
okay. I don't really use sheets though
Cameron says:
just lie naked on a mattress?Joe says:
well, currently a futon, but yeah. I have a sheet I can throw over me if someone comes in and is uncomfortable with me being naked, but that's all
>>
>>1599680
Cameron says:
ah well obviously i wont be uncomfortable with you naked, since ill be apart of you, and ill enjoy it
but what if i leak some of our seed onto the futon at night
Joe says:
not like parts of it haven't gotten some on it already
Cameron says:
hehe
it doesnt show?
Joe says:
not really
Cameron says:
how big are your feet, just curious?
Joe says:
depends on the brand of shoe, but usually either a 15 or 16
Cameron says:
wow thats pretty damn big, do you ever massage me with the soles of your feet, or will I only feel your strong hands grasp me
Joe says:
I've never tried the feet thing, but I could try I suppose
Cameron says:
I'd love to try that as your manhood, I'd love to experiment with alot of things in my new body
as long as my owner is cool with it
Joe says:
yeah. top of my head though, I've only thing I've tried recently was I had a bandage on my finger, and the texture provided a lot of extra sensation, especially on the head
Cameron says:
ooo nice youll have to try that with me as your new dick sometime

Joe says:
yeah. every time the bandage brushed against it, "you" kinda jumped a little
Cameron says:
ooo i cant wait to feel that
hopefully you'll enjoy having me inbetween your legs as your new appendage, I'm sure ill make sex and masturbation feel even better to you
Joe says:
I look forward to itCameron says:
am I still throbbing in your lap?
Joe says:
yeah
Cameron says:
is my head leaking any of our juices?
Joe says:
little bit of precum every once in a while now
Cameron says:
mmm rub up and down the entire length of my body
Joe says:
okay
Cameron says:
I wanna feel soaked in our juices
Joe says:
after I cum I usually massage it in to the skin if that's what you mean
Cameron says:
yea I want you to massage our pre cum and cum into my new skin
i wanna feel coated in my new dna
Joe says:
that's what I usually do
Cameron says:
mmmm i cant wait
>>
File: mens.jpg (121KB, 781x960px) Image search: [Google]
mens.jpg
121KB, 781x960px
>>1599681
Joe says:
neither can I
Cameron says:
how many times a week does my body shoot a load
Joe says:
I'm not sure. most days it's a minimum of three
Cameron says:
mmm thats hot, looks like ill be getting alot of attention and use
Joe says:
yeah, even when I'm not working towards a cum, I'm stroking a little
Cameron says:
mmm
looks like im gonna be your new best friend
Joe says:
sounds like it
if we can ever work out how to do it that is
Cameron says:
lol true
so am I gonna be Joe Jr. when I inhabit my new home, or am I still going to be Cameron, either is fine with me, your the guy in charge so you tell me
Joe says:
whatever you want to be, closest thing I have to a name for it is I will call it "he" in when in a session
Cameron says:
or would or would you rather not think of me as a seperate entity, but just apart of you, just a piece of Joe
Joe says:
I'm not sure. if we did that, you might lose all individuality and not be able to return to your original body even if you wanted to
Cameron says:
true
but what if i decided to stay your dick perrmanently, what then?
Joe says:
well, wouldn't we lose all the benefits if you lost your individuality?
Cameron says:
good point
although i will become more like you just being apart of you, but ill still retain my individuality
more than likely at least
Joe says:
true
Cameron says:
after all we'd be spending all our time togetherJoe says:
makes sense. would you retain all your memories and stuff?
Cameron says:
yea
and id only be able to access of you what you want me to
Joe says:
makes sense
Cameron says:
what would you want me to access?
Joe says:
I'm not sure. probably let you do whatever you want, but restrict you more if you mis use some of the things
>>
>>1599682
Cameron says:
like how do you mean
Joe says:
let you have free run of my body and memories, but if you do something I don't like restrict you from that part
Cameron says:
ok that sounds good
sounds fair
would you want access t9o my memories?
Joe says:
if you wanted to give me access.
Cameron says:
sure
sounds like we'd be a pretty good team
Joe says:
yeah
Cameron says:
is my body still throbbing?
Joe says:
yeah. it will until I either cum or force it not to
Cameron says:
mmm
do you trim the hair around me or do you just go natural
Joe says:
shave it usually, haven't in a while though
Cameron says:
do you shave the ball sack portion of me?
Joe says:
sometimes, but I usually leave that cause its very easy to nick and bleeds for a while
Cameron says:
yea I dont want to be bleeding all down your inner thigh, I'm perfectly fine being covered in your hairs
do I have alot of your hairs growing out of me?
Joe says:
a few fine ones here and there, but not many
Cameron says:
thats cool, well they probably help keep me warm should a breeze blow inbetween your legs
Joe says:
something like that
Cameron says:
do you ever play really rough with me?
Joe says:
define rough
Cameron says:
mmm, like really rubbing really hard and really fast, bouncing me up and down on your lap
Joe says:
sometimes
Cameron says:
mmm
Joe says:
you like that?
Cameron says:
are you going to make me shoot tonight?
oh yea!
oh yea! I like it rough!
Joe says:
well, the night is over, but probably after the gf gets out of school
Cameron says:
cool
i cant wait
Joe says:
neither can I. one of my favorite parts of the night
Cameron says:
mine too, or at least it will be
>>
File: wahlberg.jpg (25KB, 480x276px) Image search: [Google]
wahlberg.jpg
25KB, 480x276px
>>1599683

Joe says:
sounds good
Cameron says:
are you playing with me?
Joe says:
a little
Cameron says:
am i hard alot?
Joe says:
usually
Cameron says:
sounds like ill have my work cut out for me
Joe says:
yeah
Cameron says:
what are ya doing right now?
Joe says:
stroking a little and reading some things on that site. not stroking to that though
Cameron says:
stroking over our convo?
Joe says:
a little, mostly just the near constant light stroking I do
Cameron says:
do you thoroughly enjoy fantasizing about me being you dick?
Joe says:
quite a bit
Cameron says:
hot =D
Joe says:
what are you doing?
Cameron says:
fantazing and playing with myself
Joe says:
sounds hot
Cameron says:

yes sir
Joe says:
other than being my dick, what kinds of things do you fantasize about?
Cameron says:
swapping bodies with men, ummm I have a thing for guys legs and feet, and being with men
Joe says:
I see
Cameron says:
what about you?
Joe says:
well, I like pretty much anything, but nothing specific really "does it" for me
Cameron says:
open minded then?
>>
File: tumblr_o01a6kYDi81sy3izeo1_1280.png (443KB, 550x848px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o01a6kYDi81sy3izeo1_1280.png
443KB, 550x848px
>>1599684
Joe says:
I like to think so
Cameron says:
cool so i dont sound like a perverted freak then? lol
Joe says:
no, you're the first actual person I have met with that type of fantasy, but I have head some stories somewhat similar to that
Cameron says:
ah
Joe says:
plus, its been my experience that everyone is a perv, some people just hide it better
Cameron says:
lol youre probably right
Joe says:
probably
Cameron says:
are you planning on going to college
Joe says:
maybe, I don't really know
Cameron says:
you should, then you can bring me along and play with me in the dorm room after class
Joe says:
sounds good to me
Cameron says:
do you get along with your brother, I mean he wont be bothering me will he, by kicking me or anything will he?
Joe says:
shouldn't
Cameron says:
do yall get along well though?
>>
File: subserve.jpg (26KB, 327x480px) Image search: [Google]
subserve.jpg
26KB, 327x480px
>>1599685
Joe says:
sort of, we mostly just stay out of each other's way
Cameron says:
ah
do you really have a cock ring or was that someone else speaking for you?
I'm gonna go eat, but ill be back, if i dont see ya thanks for the fetish role play it was a blast, if youre here when i get back maybe we can continue

THE END.

Next person?
>>
>>1599665
>will any guy's be willing to host my soul in their cock?
spooky4me
>>
This thread is retarded.
>>
I'm so fucking confused
>>
File: BVM12GL.jpg (31KB, 572x587px) Image search: [Google]
BVM12GL.jpg
31KB, 572x587px
>>1599745
Same, i have no fucking clue whats happening here
>>
Worst. Thread. Ever.
>>
File: 0a1.jpg (78KB, 643x820px) Image search: [Google]
0a1.jpg
78KB, 643x820px
>>
There's so much shit to read it's making it hard for me to fap. If I wanted to read shit like this I should have just gone to wattpad.
>>
File: Brenton.jpg (60KB, 492x640px) Image search: [Google]
Brenton.jpg
60KB, 492x640px
>>1599729
>>1600027
It's about a dude becoming another dude's dick.

It's essentially about the sexuality of domination humiliation, and becoming one with another. that's my take from it.

Have you never wanted to be one with another man to share body and mind?
>>
>>1600038
>It's about a dude becoming another dude's dick.

Bitch no.
>>
File: Goo.jpg (83KB, 350x400px) Image search: [Google]
Goo.jpg
83KB, 350x400px
>>1599665
>>1599745
What's confusing you? Have you ever fantasized about being another man's dick and having him stroke you, and also having control over when he pisses or cums? Like wouldn't you want to be Ron Howard's penis for a day?
>>
Autism the thread.
>>
>>1600062
How so?
>>
>>1600038
>a dude becoming another dude's dick
And I thought underwear transformation was the most fucked up thing I've read
>>
>>1600128
underwear transformation?
>>
>>1600131
Exactly what it sounds like. I was searching for jockstrap stuff but then found some fetish stuff about turning into one. The internet is full of surprises.
>>
>>1600133
Wouldn't it be kind of hot being another man's dick, having him piss and cume through you, stroking you, being tucked snuggly between his legs feeling his sweat and musk?
>>
>>1599665
I got to admits I'm hard.
>>
>hey wanna fuck
>sure
>*fuck*
>*cum*
>haha that was fun bro no homo
>>
>>1600052
I can honestly say Ive never even considered it.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.