[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Male Transformation Captioned Pictures thread Post your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 115

File: Jailhouse Swap 1.jpg (255KB, 748x1163px) Image search: [Google]
Jailhouse Swap 1.jpg
255KB, 748x1163px
>Male Transformation Captioned Pictures thread

Post your favorites here!

Anyone know of any really great straight-to-gay body swap story?
>>
File: Jailhouse Swap 2.jpg (329KB, 776x1852px) Image search: [Google]
Jailhouse Swap 2.jpg
329KB, 776x1852px
>>1539708
>>
File: Jonno Part 1.jpg (100KB, 593x829px) Image search: [Google]
Jonno Part 1.jpg
100KB, 593x829px
>>1539709
>>
File: Jonno Part 2.jpg (110KB, 591x823px) Image search: [Google]
Jonno Part 2.jpg
110KB, 591x823px
>>1539708
>>
File: Jonno Part 3.jpg (80KB, 589x829px) Image search: [Google]
Jonno Part 3.jpg
80KB, 589x829px
>>1539719
>>
File: Jonno Part 4.jpg (84KB, 589x829px) Image search: [Google]
Jonno Part 4.jpg
84KB, 589x829px
>>1539721
>>
File: tea boy.jpg (91KB, 1244x838px) Image search: [Google]
tea boy.jpg
91KB, 1244x838px
>>1539722
Tea-Boy

It was humiliating enough that I was forced to take an officer junior job at my age but to make matters worse I was constantly looked down on and sneered at by assistant manager Joel. We were the same age but he had obviously had the breaks I never got. He looked like he had never had a worry in his life. He had a build I could only aspire to and it looked nearly all muscle. I bet he’d never been without a decent meal for his whole life.

As much as I hated him I was also in awe of him. One day he leant over me to drop a huge pile of photocopying on my desk and tell me what to do. His hulking frame was pressed against me and I was practically buried in his armpit. It smelt musky and of fresh sweat mixed with a sports deodorant. It actually made me get hard and I thanked god I was sitting at the desk.

He went back to his desk and sat his firm frame in his chair and sneered at me again.

“Oh and when you’ve done that”, he said. “Make me a drink Tea-Boy”.

A couple of construction workers in the office laughed at his joke. I was too angry to say anything.

I went home that night feeling frustrated and annoyed. I wanted Joel to know what it felt like to be me but more to the point I wanted to be Joel. I wanted his rugged handsome face and his firm muscular body. I wanted to sink into his skin, be enveloped by his flesh until it was me looking out of his eyes. I wanted to be able to smell that good every day, to slip on his shirt and tie and smile at myself in the mirror. I knew of a supposed body swap; being out of work had given me a lot of time to read. I had found it in an obscure book from a back street shop. It was a magic contract that had to be signed in blood to declare the swap mutual. I made a cut on my palm and let the blood trickle into my pen.
>>
File: tyea boy 2.jpg (84KB, 940x701px) Image search: [Google]
tyea boy 2.jpg
84KB, 940x701px
“Joel”, I said. “I need you to sign these documents urgently.”

“What now?” He said. “Where’s my pen?”

“Here use mine”, I said and watched him scribble his signature on the sheets of paper and then finally the contract. I smiled and let out a little laugh.

“What’s so funny Tea-Boy?” He asked.

“You’ll find out tomorrow”, I said. “Make the most of that body of yours tonight.”

“You’re mad!” He said as I walked off smiling to myself.
It was the best day of my life waking up the proud owner of Joel’s body. I felt strong, heavy and handsome. I could have stayed in bed and wanked all day but I had fish to fry! I had to go to work and show off. I decided that I was going to work casual today and picked a black T-Shirt from my new wardrobe. Fuck did it make my muscles look huge.

I sat at my new desk loving the feeling of my new body squeezing into the chair and waited.

Joel came crashing into the office. He looked at me sitting in his chair and in his body.

“You’re late”, I said.

“You bastard!” He said. “So this is what you meant. Change us back!”

“No can do”, I said with a sneer. “One way trip only I’m afraid.”

“No you’re lying”, he said. “And what have you done to my hair?”

“My hair”, I said. “I thought I’d try the cropped look. I like it.”

“Hey!” I teased pointing at my muscles. “Remember these. They used to be yours. Now make me a drink Tea-Boy.”

He paused for a second to look at his former muscles and then ran out of the office. Surprisingly he didn’t turn up to work again.
>>
File: tea boy 3.jpg (24KB, 437x378px) Image search: [Google]
tea boy 3.jpg
24KB, 437x378px
>>1539729
I am having so much fun being Joel. Life has got so much easier for me. I love going to work now and I’ve got the money to go out and show myself off. Every morning I take one look at my handsome face in the mirror and look forward to the day ahead. If you ever read this ‘Joel’ I just want to say thank-you. You’ve made me a very happy man.
>>
File: The Resort 1.jpg (499KB, 1482x1866px) Image search: [Google]
The Resort 1.jpg
499KB, 1482x1866px
>>1539708
>>1539708
>>
File: The Resort 2.jpg (459KB, 1482x1866px) Image search: [Google]
The Resort 2.jpg
459KB, 1482x1866px
>>1539731
>>
File: The Resort 3.jpg (347KB, 1284x1592px) Image search: [Google]
The Resort 3.jpg
347KB, 1284x1592px
>>1539732
>>
File: The Resort 4.jpg (529KB, 1282x1934px) Image search: [Google]
The Resort 4.jpg
529KB, 1282x1934px
>>1539733
>>
File: The Resort 5.jpg (244KB, 848x1213px) Image search: [Google]
The Resort 5.jpg
244KB, 848x1213px
>>1539734
>>
File: The Resort 6.jpg (334KB, 848x1213px) Image search: [Google]
The Resort 6.jpg
334KB, 848x1213px
>>1539736
>>
File: The Resort 7 Holiday's End.jpg (248KB, 848x1213px) Image search: [Google]
The Resort 7 Holiday's End.jpg
248KB, 848x1213px
>>1539737
>>
File: refreshed.jpg (274KB, 1280x632px) Image search: [Google]
refreshed.jpg
274KB, 1280x632px
>>1539708
>>1539708
>>1539708
>>
File: reward.jpg (95KB, 500x651px) Image search: [Google]
reward.jpg
95KB, 500x651px
>>1539743
>>
File: thevirus.jpg (92KB, 520x786px) Image search: [Google]
thevirus.jpg
92KB, 520x786px
>>1539744
>>
File: kiernan.jpg (163KB, 957x461px) Image search: [Google]
kiernan.jpg
163KB, 957x461px
>>1539745
>>
File: stripperbynight.jpg (52KB, 333x694px) Image search: [Google]
stripperbynight.jpg
52KB, 333x694px
>>1539747
>>
File: newlife1.jpg (90KB, 798x496px) Image search: [Google]
newlife1.jpg
90KB, 798x496px
>>1539748
>>
File: oktotouch.jpg (123KB, 668x718px) Image search: [Google]
oktotouch.jpg
123KB, 668x718px
>>1539749
>>
These body switching threads are the weirdest fucking shit I have ever seen on the internet
>>
>>1539774
I swear this shit is vore and inflation level weird/creepy
>>
>>1539774
>>1539776
How is it weird or creepy? And vore isn't that creepy. I find the midget threads far creepier.
>>
File: mymonster.jpg (107KB, 640x768px) Image search: [Google]
mymonster.jpg
107KB, 640x768px
>>1539774
Have you read any of the stories?
>>
File: matingseason.jpg (89KB, 498x798px) Image search: [Google]
matingseason.jpg
89KB, 498x798px
>>1539807
>>
File: The_Eternal_Student.jpg (222KB, 782x1018px) Image search: [Google]
The_Eternal_Student.jpg
222KB, 782x1018px
>>1539808
>>
File: Work_Mate_Swap.jpg (244KB, 840x920px) Image search: [Google]
Work_Mate_Swap.jpg
244KB, 840x920px
>>1539809
>>
File: Pu.jpg (24KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
Pu.jpg
24KB, 480x720px
Gary stood in front of the mirror and examined his body. Where had the years gone? He felt his large beer gut that he got during college. He then felt his bare head -- he lost his hair when he started his nursing job. He pinched his man tits that he got from all the nights as a couch potato. Life had really passed him by. Today, it was his fiftieth birthday, and everything would change for him if only everything goes according to plan.

Gary looked at the clock. He had to hurry. He dressed and walked over to his kitchen counter. Fumbling through the drawer, Gary pulled out a long syringe that he stole from his hospital's lab. There were two viles with a green liquid inside. His hands trembled as he carefully filled one syringe. Just then the doorbell rang. Gary, startled by the sound, nearly dropped everything. He regained his composure, gathered the materials, and walked over to answer the door.

"Chine' take out fo' Miste' Jownson," Gary heard through the door.

Gary nervously pulled the door open and saw a petite Asian boy with his order of General Tso's chicken in his hand. Gary, noticed that this wasn't the ususal delivery guy. The usual delivery guy was in his thirties, and this boy was eighteen or twenty. "Oh, hi. Where is Kjell tonight?", Gary commented looking the new delivery boy up and down.

"Oh, he sick today. I Kjell's younger brother, Pu. I cover for him tonight." replied the delivery boy.

Gary carefully looked Pu in the eye, "I see . . . yes . . . Well, it's a pleasant surprise . . . Won't you step in for a moment . . . How much for the order?"

"Fifteen dollar twenty five cents," Pu said looking at the receipt.

Gary reached into his pocket. Then with one swift movement stabbed Pu's right arm with the syringe and shut the door.
>>
File: Pu two.jpg (2MB, 2199x3251px) Image search: [Google]
Pu two.jpg
2MB, 2199x3251px
>>1539811
Gary lunged towards Pu right as the boy began to shout words in Chinese. The young boy dropped the bag of food onto the ground and tried to fight off the big man. Much bulkier and taller, Gary's strength overpowered the light, scrawny Asian boy. He covered Pu's mouth and pulled the boy towards his living room. By the time they got there, the young boy passed out. Gary laid Pu on his sofa, gagged and tied the boy securely with a hankerchief and rope, and smiled with satisfaction. Gary then filled his syringe with the second vile of green liquid. As he plunged himself with the syringe, he took one glance the young sleeping boy kissed him on the lips to absorb the young lad's saliva, and thought to himself about how Pu was a fine specimen indeed.

____

A couple hours later Gary regained consciousness. He had apparently fallen asleep on the floor. He noticed that his clothes were really baggy on him -- they were sliding off. He stripped the baggy clothes off down to his underwear. The process must have worked! He was very pleased with his new form. He had a very thin yet muscular build. His felt his toned chest and his thin arms. He felt his soft bushy, spikey hair. He then turned around to look in a mirror. He was shocked to see a hot Asian boy looking back. He leaned over to see his young, wrinkle-free face, his thin eyes, and thin lips. Standing in front of the mirror, he ran his hands over his eighteen or twenty year-old body. His skin was now tan, smooth, and sensitive. He was now Pu.

He then turned to see an old flabby, white, fifty year old man tossing and cursing on the couch tied in rope. It was his former body with torn shreds of clothes surrounding him. Gary smiled to himself, and walked over to the bedroom closet to find something that might fit his small frame.
>>
File: Pu 3.jpg (193KB, 532x828px) Image search: [Google]
Pu 3.jpg
193KB, 532x828px
>>1539814
He found some sweats, a wife beater, and some flip-flops. This will have to do until he went shopping for some new clothes. Gary took a bag that contained cash and other ID information that he prepared for the new life that he would start for himself.

And as for Pu, well, he can figure things out for himself. Gary leaned over to his former body and struggled to form English words -- apparently he was adopted Pu's language -- "You have good life." Gary had left his victim a reasonable amount of cash and a meal of General Tso's chicken.
>>
Lmao these body switching threads are fucking hilarious
>>
File: Brad.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Brad.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
I was so excited about my new SUV; I guess I was driving kind of erratically, so when I got back to my apartment I was floating on cloud nine instead of paying attention. I backed into the spot that had been designated for my apartment, without even looking and low and behold, the manager of the complex had parked his lawn mower right there. I heard this big crash and it shocked me back to reality. I put the vehicle in park and jumped out to see what had happened. Although there was no real damage to my SUV, the lawn mower was trashed. Ah shit I shouted as I got back into the vehicle and pulled forward a bit so I could get the mower out from under the vehicle. Shit this thing is trashed I said to myself, Mr. Benson is going to be pissed I kept thinking as I pushed the pile of junk to one side, and got back into my vehicle to finish parking.
As luck would have it, Mr. Benson was just coming out of his apartment and saw the damage to the mower, and began to chew me out big time.
>>
File: Brad 1.jpg (69KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
Brad 1.jpg
69KB, 540x720px
"You stupid Jock!" he shouted. "Look what you've done! The management company is going to be pissed!" "I'm sorry", I shouted, "What was that thing doing in my parking space anyway?", I went on.
"It was the only space left with shade when I ran out of gas, but you should have been looking you stupid kid, you didn't have to destroy it asshole!" I could see Mr. Benson was really livid about it, and it didn't seem like what ever I could say would make it right with him. "I hope you have insurance!", he shouted, examining the damage. "Well yeah I do sir, but I have a $500 dollar deductible and I am fucking broke!" "Maybe you can sell your new vehicle to pay for it?" said rather nastily. You better come into my apartment kid, and lets figure this out". Ah shit I thought to myself, it's the last thing I want is to go with him into his apartment, Mr. Benson was not the easiest man to deal with under normal terms, and the fact he has always had to come to my apartment to tell me to turn the music down, did not give me a good track record with him.
"Is this going to take long?" I asked. He turned to me with a really angry face and said, "As long as you make it you stupid Jock!"
>>
File: Brad 3.jpg (24KB, 212x382px) Image search: [Google]
Brad 3.jpg
24KB, 212x382px
>>1539820
was getting tired of being referred to as the Stupid Jock all the time, sure I had a great body and loved to work out, but I didn't like being classified as Stupid. I begrudgingly followed the old man into his apartment, and decided I would grit my teeth to get through the shit he was going to put me through.
Once inside, he told me to take a seat at his kitchen table, and then began pacing, whispering to himself, shit, shit, shit. He occasionally would look over at me with his mean expression, and I really had thought he had finally flipped his lid. Then he stopped and said to me, "you know kid, everyone operates on a budget, and mine is spent for this quarter, I have no way to fix or replace that mower, and it's all because of you!"
"Listen, "I said, "I told you I was sorry, it was an accident sir, and I would willing to pay you if I had the cash, but my budget is blown for this month too". "Yeah I can imagine, you worthless young jock, what do you have to spend your money on, girls? Booze? Maybe condoms to satisfy your queer boy friends?"
>>
File: Brad33.jpg (62KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
Brad33.jpg
62KB, 540x720px
>>1539821
I stood up right then, "You have no right to insult me old man, for all I know you might be the biggest pervert on the block!" Now he was fighting mad, and came up to me, grabbing my tee shirt enough to pull it out of my pants and expose my ribbed stomach.
"You bastard young Jock, you think you own this place with your music blaring all the time and your constant guests coming in and out at all hours, and now this!." "I should call the police right now and have you arrested for all the shit I have found on your balcony and in your trash!" "What?" I screamed. "You've been spying on me?" "Checking my trash and sneaking around my apartment?" Mr. Benson smiled then and pulled out a box of things he had collected, "here look you stupid jock, see what I have on you!" I trembled as I looked at the box and its contents. There were pipes I used for smoking pot, syringes, used condoms, a bag of weed I misplaced outside and some assorted drugs I also had misplaced. "So, what are you going to do, blackmail me you old fart?" "Na that would be too easy, I was waiting for a time like this, so I could have my leverage with you!"
"Leverage?", "I should have you arrested for stealing and snooping on your tenants, you pervert!"
>>
File: brad 4.jpg (29KB, 215x377px) Image search: [Google]
brad 4.jpg
29KB, 215x377px
>>1539823
At that Mr. Benson grabbed the telephone and he looked like he was dialing the police. "Hey wait you asshole!" I certainly didn't want the police inspecting my apartment, I had drugs and things that would send me to jail for a long time, and I didn't want that!
"Ok, Ok let's think about this I shouted, what do you want from me?" Mr. Benson smiled and put down the phone and began to think, rubbing the stubble on his old face.
"How about a card game, if you win you are off the hook, but if I win, well I get to strip you naked one piece of clothing at a time." I thought and thought, this can't be too bad, I am only wearing a tee shirt, jeans, socks, sneakers and boxer briefs- so who cares as long as I get out of paying for the damaged mower. Finally I shook my head yes and prepared to play with the old man. "Ok what is the card game old man?" He thought for a minute and then said, "Ok jock boy, its high card draw!" I smiled because I didn't give a crap about loosing my clothes, I had more in my apartment, and maybe he was really pervert and that's all he wanted anyway.
>>
File: Bradley.jpg (55KB, 449x600px) Image search: [Google]
Bradley.jpg
55KB, 449x600px
>>1539824
Mr. Benson was shuffling the deck and we were seated across from each other as he began to deal out a card for each of us placed down. "Ok jock boy you ready to play?" he said giggling. "Yeah, Yeah" I said, as he turned his card over to show a Ten of Diamonds. I confidently turned my card over and it was a Two of Spades. "Shit" I said, trying to make him think I was worried.
"Ok jock boy, take off your shirt it's mine!" So I pulled my sweaty tee off and handed it him, giving him a look of disgust. "Here, enjoy you pervert", and he sniffed it and seemed pleased, then took off his own shirt and slipped mine on. Yum, feels nice, he said smiling. Then he dealt the next two cards and it was my turn to turn over first, and it was a Jack of Diamonds. Then the old man turned his over and low and behold he had an Ace of Hearts. Now he was groping his crotch as he demanded my loose fitting jeans. "Ok, I shouted as I stood up and unbuttoned the jeans and stepped out of them, all the while he was staring at the budge in my boxer briefs. "Here you go freak" I said as I handed him my jeans. Again he was sniffing, this time the front and then the back of them and I knew for sure he was a pervert. "You like that don't you old man?" I said with a snicker. "Hell yes", "pure youth essence in these things you know?"
>>
File: Bradness.jpg (60KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
Bradness.jpg
60KB, 540x720px
>>1539827
God I didn't think he was going to stop sniffing them, then he started to lick the inside of the front of them and I was getting hard when I knew I shouldn't be. Once he got enough of my jeans he set them aside for a bit and he dealt out the next set of cards, and he turned over his and he was showing as 3 of Diamonds and I turned mine over and dam it if it didn't turn out to be a Two of Hearts. "Fuck" I shouted acting all mad to give him the impression I was really pissed. He laughed and demanded my boxer briefs, but I told him outer gear first, and he begrudgingly then chose my Nikes. I slipped them off and handed them to him and he was sniffing them out with a smile.
The next hand wasn't any better, with him getting an Ace of Hearts and me a King of Clubs, and the socks came off and he grabbed them from me sniffing them immediately, moaning like the pervert he was. I knew he was waiting for the best, my boxer briefs and he quickly dealt out the next two cards. "Ok jock boy Turn over your card!" I flipped it over and I had a Queen of Clubs, then he flipped his over and that son of a bitch had the Ace of Clubs. "OK boy now the boxer briefs!" I didn't stand up to slide them off, like I did my jeans, I wasn't going to give this creep a show, so I carefully took them off and then reached down to grab them off my feet and threw them at him. "There pervert you won the game, now I will be going." As he inhaled my boxer briefs, he grabbed my arm with a grip of steel and mumbled, "Not yet boy"!
>>
File: Brad flex.jpg (28KB, 230x545px) Image search: [Google]
Brad flex.jpg
28KB, 230x545px
>>1539828

I tried to pull away, but he wouldn't let me go, and he held me tight till he had licked every inch of my boxer briefs, making my cock go rock hard. "Jesus Christ, you Old Pervert!", "you got what you wanted now let me go- the game is over you have all my clothes!"
With his free hand he took my boxer briefs and stuffed them into the front of his pants, making him look like he was sporting a huge bulge, and then cleared his voice.
"It ant over till I say it's over!", "There is still more of you yet to take!" He took off his slacks as I protested, and then his briefs. Then he put on my boxer briefs, socks, jeans and then my Nikes and sat back down.
"What I shouted?" "I told you- you have it all what more can you take?" The old man reached over and set a very old ornate vase on the table between us, and said, "I think with the power I have in this old vase, I will continue to take what I want from you!"
"Your a crazy old man!, I don't have any clothes left, unless your stupid enough to think you can steal parts of my skin and body?"
>>
File: brad musc.jpg (33KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
brad musc.jpg
33KB, 453x604px
>>1539829

"That is exactly it my stupid Jock boy, I intend to take and take, unless of course you win and stop this!" Before I could speak again he had dealt out two more cards and turned over his, a 5 of Hearts. I began to sweat, and wonder if I was ever going to get out of his apartment, the police were looking better and better to me, and this guy had to be out of his mind. I kept staring at my uncovered card, wondering what was under it and what would really happen if I lost again. "Turn it over jock boy!", he shouted. I lifted the corner of the card and at first I thought I had won, but no way- it was a 4 of Clubs. "Ok enough of this shit I am going whether you like it or not old man." "Not so fast he said as he grabbed the vase and demanded that he have my young cock and balls in exchange for his." As he said the words, my cock went completely soft and shrunk, and my hanging balls pulled up into the skin around my soft cock and my pubes turned from brown to gray. "Holy Fuck you bastard!" As I ranted and raved, he was unzipping the jeans to let out the 7in rock hard cock and peach sized ball sacs he now had, laughing as he stroked it and felt his new youthful equipment. "Oh Yeah, this is the best of all", he moaned as pre- cum began leaking to the floor. My face was red now with stress and shock as he took a break and dealt two more cards, this time turning mine over for me, because he knew I wasn't about to. "Ah, you got a Jack of Clubs jock boy, and then overturned his and again he beat me with a King of Spades.
>>
File: brads stud nipples.jpg (36KB, 241x540px) Image search: [Google]
brads stud nipples.jpg
36KB, 241x540px
>>1539831
I looked at him with tears in my eyes as he grasped the vase and made his next wish. "I want that nicely toned upper torso now in exchange for mine, and as he said it my upper body shook violently and my hard chest, stomach and muscled shoulders and arms were gone and replaced with an old hairy soft upper body and a big soft gut. My chest was now full of gray hair and my once hard defined pectoral muscles were now just soft and almost pointed breasts. I was in tears as he tore off my tee shirt to reveal my youthful hard upper body and flat ribbed stomach.
"NO, NO, NO," I shouted. "That fucking mower is not worth my body you bastard." But the old man just fondled his tight hard pectorals and small nipples.
>>
File: Becoming Brad.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Becoming Brad.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
>>1539833
Two more cards flew onto the table so fast that mine flipped over by it self and showed a 2 of Diamonds, and he grinned as he uncovered his 7 or Spades. Again he grasped the vase and demanded my lower body, tight bubble butt and muscular legs and again his wish came true as my ass and waist swelled and my legs got soft and old. All that was left was our heads and he just dealt the last two cards face up, me getting a 9 of Diamonds and him getting a Ten of Hearts. He grasp the vase and asked for my youthful head and face and in seconds it was gone and I was him completely now.
"Now were done stupid jock boy, oops I mean old pervert!", he said laughing out loud. He stood up in my clothes and threw me his and proceeded to leave the apartment.
>>
File: brad gay.jpg (52KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
brad gay.jpg
52KB, 540x720px
>>1539834

"Hey" I shouted, "What the fuck?" "You can't leave me this way asshole, I want my body back!" My voice was old now and my body was out of shape, I wanted to jump the thief, but he gave me a punch in my gut that sent me to the floor wailing. "You should tighten that stomach old man", he giggled as he rubbed his new abdominal muscles to remind me of what I had just lost. "No", I shouted "one more hand please!" "What?" "One more hand?" "What do you have left to give me?
I thought for a second, and then said, "My youthful mind and desires?" "Hum", he pondered for a second, "and what if you win?" "I get everything back, OK?"
"You're a fool", he said as he dealt the two cards. "Ok former jock boy, turn yours over, and I reached up and turned the card over to reveal a Queen of Diamonds. I got a sudden rush of hope seeing the Queen, and then he turned his over only to reveal his King. "He went for the vase and I was begging him to reconsider, if he got his wish I would be him both mind and body and I would be lost to him forever. "You lost you stupid kid" he said with a smirk and made his final wish to have my mind for his".
>>
File: Brad Naked.jpg (64KB, 449x604px) Image search: [Google]
Brad Naked.jpg
64KB, 449x604px
>>1539835

I fell to the ground as his mind flooded my head and my mind flooded his and for a moment there was total confusion. I was on the floor nude, old and wondering what the fuck had happened and he was just as confused standing there looking at me. I stumbled to stand up; knocking the table and making the vase roll off and hit the ground, smashing into a hundred pieces.
He was laughing now seeing me nude, holding his tight stomach as he saw what an old out of shape man looked like with no clothes on.
"You wanted to make a deal with me you pervert?" he said. "Maybe I should call the police on you", he shouted as he grabbed the box of paraphernalia and walked towards the door.
>>
File: Brad and new bf.jpg (39KB, 604x401px) Image search: [Google]
Brad and new bf.jpg
39KB, 604x401px
>>1539837

"Bastard Young Jock!" I shouted. "I may not have anything on you anymore, but just watch your back Stud!"
He opened the door and looked back at me saying, "You pathetic old man, did you think I was going to have sex with you or something?" "Put on your clothes before I call the police!" With that he left for his apartment as I lay there confused and embarrassed.
Whew! That went easier than I thought! He said to myself as he entered his apartment and threw the box on the table.
>>
File: Brad vic.jpg (53KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Brad vic.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
>>1539838
Was that old man thinking he could bribe me with this shit for sex? What the fuck was he thinking? The jock boy Brad then slipped off his jeans, Nikes, socks and boxers and turned on the shower. God I feel so dirty he said as he got in and began to lather up his young physique, moaning as he started to get hard.
>>
File: Frank.jpg (314KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
Frank.jpg
314KB, 750x600px
>>1539708
Brother Swap
Dan was fed up with his older brother Frank and dearly wanted to get back at him for all those years he had been picked on. Sometimes their not-so-friendly verbal arguments would escalate to downright-ugly physical confrontations where he would usually lose to his much-stronger sibling a fact that Dan hated. Even though now that Dan was 18 and Frank was 20 it seemed that Frank hadn't grown out of tormenting him and, in fact, his abusive behavior had gotten worse especially when Frank got wind of Dan's homosexuality. There was only so much Dan could take and today was the day he would make sure his brother could never hurt him again.

That fateful Friday afternoon, Dan was patiently waiting for Frank to come home from college classes. Although it didn't help matters that they've been sharing the same room since they were kids, at least now it made things easier for Dan--he didn't have to come up with some contrived reason to get him and his brother alone in one place. Also, since he knew that his jock of a brother had plans for the evening with his friends, tonight would be the perfect night for him to get his revenge. It was just a matter of time; all Frank had to do was show up.

As if on cue, Dan heard his brother clomping up the stairs and barging into the room.

"Hey, loser," sneered Frank as he dumped his stuff on the floor with a loud thud. "Why aren't you out with your faggot friends? Oh, that's right, you homos don't have a life."

Gee, right off the bat, thought Dan. "Frank, you can insult me all you want, but please don't bring my friends into this."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did I hurt your feelings? " feigned Frank in mock surprise. "You stupid cocksucker; you wanna make something out of it?" Frank pumped up his chest like a gorilla demonstrating his alpha-maleness.

Dan simply gave his brother a cursory glance and looked away. He wasn't going to let the cat out of the bag now that he was so close.
>>
File: franky -.jpg (60KB, 600x747px) Image search: [Google]
franky -.jpg
60KB, 600x747px
>>1539843
His brother snorted and roared in triumph. "Didn't think so."

Frank went into the bathroom and started taking a bath as Dan hoped he would. When he came back into the room, he just wearing a towel around his waist and drying off his hair with another. Despite all his brother's blustering and overbearingness, Dan had to admit that Frank had one heck of a body. It was built like a brick house from years of exercise and hard work. Dan's eyes ate everything up of Frank's sexy bod from the knotty neck down to the rippling abs, from the solid shoulders to the massive calves. To his disgust, he remembered the many times he had jacked off over his brother's body over the years. Never again thought Dan. Never again.

"What the hell are you looking at, asswipe?" Frank was drying himself off and had caught his brother staring at him.

"Apparently nothing. You blithering dunderhead."

Frank shook his hands close to his wet face. "Oooooh. I'm soo scared."

"Yeah, not now. But you will be," muttered Dan under his breath as he went back to reading his book.

"What was that, pussyboy?" Frank was preparing the snap the towel he was using to dry his hair at Dan.

Dan glanced up at his brother and replied, "I didn't say anything."

With a scoff, Frank turned around, swung the towel over his shoulder, and headed for the drawer where he kept his clothes. He and the guys were going to a wild party at a college frathouse and wanted to get some college gal in the sack to fuck her brains out. He was planning on wearing something a little different from his usual fare, something older, since the last thing he wanted to look like was some kid from high school. As he was about to slide out the top drawer, he felt dizzy all of sudden and grabbed on the cabinet for support.

"Uhhn..." Frank felt like blacking out and started taking in deep breaths.

Dan's eyes lighted up at seeing his brother's predicament. "Are you all right?"
>>
File: Frank 2.jpg (352KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
Frank 2.jpg
352KB, 600x750px
>>1539845
"What the fuck... do you care?" Another wave of dizziness passed through Frank. If he hadn't been leaning on the drawer, he would already collapsed on the floor.

"Maybe you're coming down with something," offered Dan as way of an explanation.

Frank didn't want to show any more signs of weakness and tried to stand on his own two feet. "N-nah... I'm not... sick."

"Oh," Dan was giddy with excitement and was finding it difficult keeping himself in check. "Maybe then it's the little something I put in the shampoo and the soap you just used."

"Wha-?" Frank looked at his brother, not quite sure he understood what he heard.

Dan was smiling broadly. "Don't worry, it wasn't poisonous. Or at least that's what the website said."

"Web... site?" Frank didn't know what was happening to him but now he knew one thing: his brother was responsible. He was about to make a lunge for Dan but he staggered on the first step. Dan was able to catch him before he fell on his face.

"Here, let me help you to your bed so that you could lie down," said Dan in faux compassion. As he was placing Frank onto the mattress, he couldn't get over how his big bruiser of a brother had become weak as a kitten. This was actually working, this was actually fucking working, he thought.

Although Frank was fuming inside, he couldn't lift a finger to stop whatever Dan was doing. He simply didn't have the strength to do so. "You... fucking... queer."
>>
File: franky 2.jpg (52KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
franky 2.jpg
52KB, 533x800px
>>1539846
"Now, now. We'll be doing that in a moment," interrupted Dan. "For now, just behave and be quiet." He went to his desk and brought out four handcuffs. He then positioned his brother in a spread-eagle fashion, grabbed his wrists and ankles, and handcuffed each of these to every corner of the bed.

Frank was too weak to resist, much less to talk properly. The most he could manage was to whisper out his words. "S-stop... it. What... are you... doing?"

"This is just a precaution, for my sake. You'll be feeling a bit better soon when the potion hits its full potency. The last thing I want is you jumping off this bed and trying to kill me with your bare hands. Also, if I don't do this right, we're both gonna end up dead, so shut the hell up and let me do this. As they say, an ounce of prevention..."
>>
File: Franks dick.jpg (89KB, 625x800px) Image search: [Google]
Franks dick.jpg
89KB, 625x800px
>>1539848
When he was sure his brother was fully secured, Dan took off his shirt and shorts and stood naked in front of Frank. Although he had some definition on his skinny frame, his physique was nowhere near Frank's as he spent more time in the library than in the gym. But then, it was there in the library while he was surfing the net that he learned of a potion that could change his life forever. After studious research, he was able to piece together what exactly he needed to prepare the potion. Some components were easier to get than the others. Surprisingly, the easiest one was retrieving a sample of Frank's semen; the boy had regularly been jacking off ever since he had his first wet dream and would sometimes forget to dispose of the evidence properly. He had more trouble securing the other ingredients, some of which came out of state, and now finally, after months of careful planning, everything was about to pay off for Dan--big time.

After retrieving a vial from his desk and pouring its contents into his hand, Dan sat down on the side of Frank's bed and rubbed the liquid all over his brother's torso spreading the concoction around evenly.
>>
File: Frank 4.jpg (104KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Frank 4.jpg
104KB, 768x1024px
>>1539849

"If you're wondering about what's going to happen to you, let's just say this is payback for all those years you've tormented me. I've spent a lot of time, effort, and not to mention money, in this." He then tugged at Frank's towel and swiped it off his brother's well-defined body exposing his dick that was huge even though it was still flaccid. Dan got more of the potion and applied it generously on powerless teen's genitals. He made sure he covered every square inch of his brother's jewels from the tip of the dickhead down to the heavy-set balls.

Whatever stuff his brother was putting on him was starting to heat up and make him feel good. He watched helplessly as his brother stroked him into an erection. He could feel the blood flowing in and quickly filling his member to its full 8" length. Whereas a while ago he was beset by nausea and exhaustion, he was now slightly more alert. Also, he could feel his strength returning bit by bit. He tried to free himself from his handcuffs but to no avail. Dan had locked him in too tight.
>>
File: frank before swap.jpg (42KB, 584x800px) Image search: [Google]
frank before swap.jpg
42KB, 584x800px
>>1539850
"S-so... is this what you wanted, you fucking cunt?"

Dan was clearly enjoying the moment as he was now rubbing both his hands over his brother's muscular pecs and abs. "This and more, big brother. This and more."

"I knew you were one perverted homo but this takes the cake. I swear to God the second you let me go I'm gonna make you wish you were never born."

Dan just grinned and slid down between Frank's legs. He placed his hands on his brother's beefy thighs and bent down to breath in the newly-showered smell of his loins. He gave the hard-bodied teenager a wink and then drove his tongue right into the jock's ass. Frank's butt leapt as far as it could from the invading probe but Dan pushed his legs down to the bed and held them there. He was still too weak to fight back.
>>
File: Dan rimming Frank.jpg (149KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
Dan rimming Frank.jpg
149KB, 750x600px
>>1539852
"Oooh. Oooh. Oh my God. What the fuck are you doing, you sick piece of shit?" As if in response, Dan pushed in harder into the hole and the overwhelming sensation sent Frank reeling.

"Fuuuuuck... " He couldn't believe the what he was feeling. Here was his wimp of a brother rimming him and to his horror he was enjoying it. At first, he was trying to avoid the tongue from entering but his body soon betrayed him and was giving Dan full access to his asshole. It wasn't long before Frank's cock was leaking precum profusely and his balls had become tight in anticipation for his impending ejaculation. He was also moaning and had his eyes shut tightly the entire time, probably in an attempt to distance himself from what was happening.
>>
File: Dan raping Frank.jpg (160KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
Dan raping Frank.jpg
160KB, 600x750px
>>1539855
Suddenly, the feeling disappeared. He opened his eyes and saw Dan repositioning himself on the bed.

"What's... what's happening? Why'd the fuck you stop, you queer?"

"It's my turn to have some fun," Dan replied with a mad gleam in his eye as he lubricated his own penis with the potion. When he was done, he whispered into Frank's ear, "I'm going to rape your virgin ass, big brother. And you're going to love every minute of it, too."

Frank was furious. "No fucking way!" Once again, he tried breaking his bonds but the bedposts were too strong. He struggled as best he could--shouting and cursing all the way--but his brother had all the leverage he needed. Dan was practically chortling as he guided the tip of his 5" penis into the waiting orifice. Frank tried to resist the intrusion but somehow the potion had affected him more than he realized. His sphincter put up no defense whatsoever and Frank could feel Dan's dick entering him inch by inch. When his brother was all the way in, Frank tossed his head back from the sensation of having something up his ass the first time in his life. His throbbing penis reacted by getting even stiffer and craved for release even more.
>>
File: Frank and Dan having sex.jpg (185KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
Frank and Dan having sex.jpg
185KB, 750x600px
>>1539857

"Fuuuuuck... please... God... let me cum..."

Dan propped his arms on the bed for support and started pushing in and out of his brother's chute. He was taking it slow at first but once he got into the rhythm, he picked up the pace and was soon pounding Frank's ass with wild abandon.

"How'd you... like me now... Frankie-boy," grunted Dan in between breaths. "Don't... worry... the best... is still to come."

Frank couldn't understand why he hadn't cum yet. Every muscle in his body was poised to explode but something was holding him back. The pain and the pleasure was excruciatingly wonderful--even he had to admit that--but he knew he would go crazy if he didn't shoot soon. He could literally feel his balls churning.

"Ah... ah..." Dan was slowing down his pumps and for a second stayed still. Then came a shudder, then the shouting. "I'm... I'm... I'M CUMMING!!!" Dan arched his back and blasted his hot seed into his helpless brother. "Fuck, yeah... that's it... oh my God!"
>>
File: Dan sucking Frank's Dick.jpg (143KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
Dan sucking Frank's Dick.jpg
143KB, 750x600px
>>1539859

As he spent his last spurt, Dan collapsed on top of the jock with his dick still inside his ass. After a minute of rest and recuperation, he pushed himself off his brother and pulled himself out. He took a look at Frank who still hadn't been able to cum.

"Man... that was intense."

"I-I hope... you're happy," Frank's voice was straining from the sexual pressure. "Now... please... for God's sake... Let one of my hands free... so I can..."

Dan reached for Frank's cock and started stroking it softly and laving the precum all over the shaft. Frank was fucking Dan's hand to get off but nothing was happening. Then Dan replaced his hand with his mouth and swallowed his brother's cock whole. Frank went nuts.
>>
>>1539861
"Aaaaaaaaaah! Jeeeezus!" He couldn't take it any more; he just wanted to shoot so badly. He didn't care anymore what his brother had done to him; he wanted to cum, pure and simple. "Yeaah... that's one hot and nasty mouth you've got, you fuckin' homo! Suck that meat!"

As Dan was giving him the blowjob of his life, Frank finallly sensed a feeling that started at first with his balls, and then it quickly spread throughout his entire body. It was as if his body was being electrocuted and the sensory overload short-circuited his brain. Then, it happened--his body burst into an explosive orgasm that had him screaming at the top of his lungs.

"FFFFUUUUUUUCCCCKKKK!!"

And all the while, Dan was sucking. Boy, was he sucking for he was making sure he didn't miss a drop of his brother's juicy jism that was literally pouring out of his penis. This was the very moment Dan had been waiting all these months and he wasn't going to let any of it go to waste. At first, he wasn't sure the potion had worked or not, but he slowly came to realize that it did. The more he drank Frank's cum, the more he felt the change happening.
>>
File: Dan becomes Frank.jpg (71KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Dan becomes Frank.jpg
71KB, 600x800px
>>1539862
Even though he had stopped shooting, Frank was still too caught up with his post-orgasmic bliss to have noticed something happening to him. If he had just opened his eyes, he would have seen that while his brother was slowly growing, he was getting smaller. As Dan's body expanded and hardened with tough, steely muscles, his own body was deflating and shrinking in size. With every minute that passed, the transformation became more and more apparent.

Dan spit out Frank's shrunken cock and sat down on the bed and relishing the rush of the growth he was experiencing. Muscles were bulging everywhere and he could feel his body stretching outward. At the same time, he saw Frank's frame diminishing even further and he could see his brother's face molding itself into a facsimile of his. He knew his own face would soon become what his brother's looked like. In a matter of minutes, it was finished; the transference was complete. This was the power of the potion.

"I think we done now, Dan."
>>
File: Dan is the new Frank.jpg (65KB, 800x622px) Image search: [Google]
Dan is the new Frank.jpg
65KB, 800x622px
Frank was startled at hearing his own voice, and when he opened his eyes, he was shocked to see himself looking down at him. "What the fuck?" He watched "his" naked body stand up and get a set of keys from Dan's desk. One by one the handcuffs were taken off and Frank-who-was-now-Dan was rubbing his wrists when he noticed something terribly different about them. They were thin, wiry, and bony.

"Holy shit." He ran to the nearest mirror and gasped at seeing "Dan" looking back at him. He raised his hand and felt his face for the first time and realized that was really he. "What the hell did you do to me?"

"Isn't it obvious? I thought you'd be smart enough to figure that out."

"This, this isn't possible..."

"I suppose it'll take a while for your feeble mind to fully comprehend what's going on so let's make this simple for you. From now on, I'm Frank, and you're Dan."
>>
File: The new Frank.jpg (49KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
The new Frank.jpg
49KB, 533x800px
>>1539865
Frank was stunned. He inspected his full naked form from chest to toe. He definitely wasn't him anymore. He had his brother's body, and Dan had his. "No... I'm, I'm going to let everyone know..."

"And who's going to believe you? You've pretty much ruined my... no, make that... your reputation with the lies you've been spreading." Dan was visibly upset. "Even to Mom and Dad."

"Change us back, you fucking faggot." Frank was almost in tears.

"The potion only works once for two individuals. Once the swap occurs, we can't swap back. I've checked." Dan went to his brother's drawer and started picking out some clothes. "Now, let's see. If I remember correctly, you were going out tonight, weren't you? Hmm, what to wear, what to wear..."
>>
>>1539866

The former jock was sobbing. "You can't do this to me, Dan..."

"I can, and I did. *I'm* Frank now. You're Dan. Will you please get with the fucking program?"

"But, but what will I do?"

"I don't give a rat's ass. Flunk out of school and flip some burgers, for all I care." Dan put on a pair of Frank's Joe Boxer shorts and a tight-fitting shirt. He particularly enjoyed the way the fabric wrapped around his new muscular figure. He then picked out a pair of black Levi’s that definitely highlighted his new best assets: his package and his butt.
>>
File: Photo of Frank and MArk.jpg (377KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
Photo of Frank and MArk.jpg
377KB, 600x750px
>>1539869
As he was finishing up, a thought suddenly came to Dan's mind. "You know what? I've always liked your friend, Mark. He's been really nice to me... well, to you. I could tell that he's not all that he makes himself out to be."

Frank looked up in consternation. Dan rolled up his eyes in amusement.

"God, you're so dense."

Suddenly, Frank finally understood what his brother meant and tried to stop him from leaving the room. "You wouldn't, you goddamn queer."
>>
File: Frank kissing Mark.jpg (322KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
Frank kissing Mark.jpg
322KB, 600x750px
>>1539870
"Like there's anything you can do about it. And, by the way, just who are you calling 'queer'?" Dan-as-Frank grabbed his brother's throat with his large hands, squeezed Frank-as-Dan's windpipe tightly, and lifted him off the floor. "I can beat the shit out of you now. Just remember that." He laughed and let him drop.

"Bye, loser." And Dan left Frank on the floor gasping for air. Revenge was sweet.

THE END
>>
File: Frank fucking his new bf Mark.jpg (330KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
Frank fucking his new bf Mark.jpg
330KB, 750x600px
>>1539872
>>
File: Luke Sampras.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Luke Sampras.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
>>1539708
Continental Divide

My body swapping days were over now. I had chosen to live the remaining years in my real body, which was hitting 70 years old. I mean I had the most exciting and sexually imaginative adventures of my life during my active time, but like everything else over time, the act of becoming someone else became boring and all the sex in the world could not replace the peace and tranquility that old age and retirement has brought me. Oh I get tempted from time to time, that’s pretty normal, but I have not swapped with another male in about ten years now. It was very much like trying to quit smoking for me, I would tell my self. There is a hard withdrawal period in the beginning, because body swapping is addictive just as nicotine is. But once you kick the habit, your on your way, and that is what I had to do.

I do dream about all the people that I used to be and the things I did in their bodies. That was the fun part! The hard part was trying to maintain their lives once I became them. I mean when I was younger, all I wanted was a hot body to fuck in, and who cared what that guy was doing at the time. Who cared what his goals and what his future had in store for him. I wanted a hot body and I took it, I used it till it no longer suited me, or it simply lost it’s attractive shapeliness and I got rid of it as fast as I had stolen it originally. Oh yeah, I stole almost every body I had occupied. Fuck yes, it was hard first of all to have anyone understand or for that matter believe that body swapping was real. Just to talk about it with a nice muscular college kid, inevitably would scare him off in a few minutes. I learned quickly that if you see what you want, then you should not hesitate to take it. Trying to explain or rid yourself of the guilt through explanation was a waist of time.
>>
File: old man.jpg (125KB, 1023x682px) Image search: [Google]
old man.jpg
125KB, 1023x682px
>>1539877
So I have been spending the best part of my life now giving lectures on the subject, mostly to esoteric groups around the country. I can bring my audience of men to climax discussing and describing how a body swap is done and the pleasures that it has given me. Of course I have never actually gone so far as to demonstrate the process. Oh fuck no, if everyone knew how to do it, the world would be in chaos, so I never really say that it is possible- I just merely discuss the possibility and that seems to keep my bank account in the black.

I’m telling you all this because I had to make a body swap last year, that I didn’t want to, but the circumstances made it necessary, and I must say what I got out of the deal was well worth coming out of retirement.

It was August, and I had just completed a conference just north of Denver, Colorado, and since I was near the rocky mountains, I wanted to visit the Continental Divide. It was always a desire of mine, and I knew when I retired it was going to be on the top of my list of places to visit. So I headed down through Metropolitan Denver and headed west to Winter Park. Once there I checked into a cool hotel that offered a view of the Divide, but I was more of an adventure type, so I planned to actually go to Berthaud Mountain and stand on top of it.
>>
File: Luke hiking.jpg (115KB, 1024x698px) Image search: [Google]
Luke hiking.jpg
115KB, 1024x698px
>>1539878
After a few days at the lodge, enjoying the food, view and eye candy of young stud hikers, I got into my rental car and headed over to Berthaud Mountain to conquer one of my dreams. Even though I was 70, I was in pretty good shape, 6 foot tall, 255 pounds and 42 waist. I hiked regularly, so this hike to the top of the Divide was possible for me. Possible, but exhausting I might add, and when I got to the top, my reward was there in front of me. What a breath taking view of the Mountains I thought as I huffed and puffed, feeling my aged heart pounding in my chest. It took me a while to breath normally, especially at that altitude. As I gazed over the shapes and vistas afforded me from the spot I was at, a young hiker silently made his way up a rather rugged face of the Mountain, and he sat down next to where I was standing with his legs crossed and took off his back pack. I turned and looked at him as he was gazing and taking in all that there was to see. “Fucking Awesome”, he shouted as to get my attention. I turned to take a better look at him, and scanned his youthful physique, smiled and said in reply, “ Yes, Your absolutely right, Fucking Awesome”. The young kid who had to be in his early 20’s, looked up at me with a big smile and said, “Kewlness”. I knew right then and there this kid had more going for him physically than mentally.
Staring at him, regardless of his intellectual status, was still a pleasure.
>>
>>1539708
Bella was met with a standing ovation and opened the ceremonies. Later
Bette and I both sang—no, not in a duet—and then after Michael had everyone
in hysterics, Barry struck up the Continental Band in “You Gotta Have
Friends,” and an estimated ten thousand gays and lesbians joined us in a march
up Sixth Avenue, culminating in a “gay-in” at Central Park.
The marchers were chanting slogans. “Two, four, six, eight. Gay is just as
good as straight.” “Out of the closet and into the street.” “Homosexuality is not
a four-letter word.” But nothing outdid a little dachshund tagging along with its
owner with a sign tied to its back: Me Too.
Once we hit the park, everybody held hands and kissed in a cloud of pot.
After a regrouping, we then marched en masse to city hall, where we presented
the petition to the mayor’s office.
Through our perseverance, the Stonewall affair, and the efforts of hundreds
of others, Mayor Lindsay passed an edict to the effect that all laws relating to
enticement and entrapment be rescinded; and a bill legalizing homosexuality in
the city of New York was finally passed.
>>
File: Luke.jpg (221KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Luke.jpg
221KB, 900x600px
>>1539879
He was shirtless, showing off his magnificent hard and defined chest, I noticed that right away. OH I remembered those days of shirtless hard chests for sure, because I had inhabited the best of the best, and this kid physically was, to use his term, “Awesome”. He also had on dark green hiking shorts, green socks and hiking boots and to top it all off he was wearing a green plaid bandana on his head. Besides the body shape and muscle, this kid was nicely olive skinned with dark hair and deep blue eyes. His face showed a 5 o’clock shadow which on him just made him look more sexy. His pit hair was long, but he was amazingly smooth on his chest, stomach, and back. A closer examination showed his boxers ballooning out of his waistband. Well I guess the view was going to be breath taking no matter which direction I was going to look, I thought. I wished I could have given him a nice bulge to look at but my body was not as responsive any more. The young kid intrigued me, so I started a conversation with him, and from there it was the beginning of the end of my retirement.
When I thought the time was right, I turned to him and said in a nice friendly voice, “So are you in college?”
>>
File: Lukey.png (340KB, 470x468px) Image search: [Google]
Lukey.png
340KB, 470x468px
>>1539881
The young kid’s facial expression changed and he looked as if I was annoying him. I went on, “So Cat got your tongue young man?” The kid looked up at me and just said, “Old man can’t you see I am concentrating on the scenery?” Then with a discussed face went back to staring out over the landscape. This kid had obviously no manners or proper upbringing, and demonstrated how arrogant most good looking jocks can be. Oh I remember those arrogant guys who thought the world revolved around them, oh yes and this stud next to me unfortunately was one of them. I remembered how much stealing their bodies was like taking candy from a baby. I stood there giggling a bit, knowing I could straighten this kid out in a matter of seconds if I wanted. NA, I gave that up, I said to myself. As I rationalized my decision not to teach this kid a lesson. Then the kid pulled out a joint from his pocket and proceeded to light it and take a deep inhale of the marijuana. Yes he smoked it like a pro, not caring that I was just inches from him. He really didn’t give a fuck I suppose, I was just an irritant to him standing there, and I was probably blocking part of his view. The pungent smell of the weed told me he had some pretty good stuff, and he smoked it down to the smallest possible size that could be held with his fingers, then pulled out a roach clip to finish it off. I had to say something so I said, “Feeling pretty good now aren’t you?” The young kid slowly got to his feet and looked me in the eye and said, “Apparently Old man you didn’t hear me the first time.” Then he began to shove me a bit, I suppose to show me he was the stud and I was the old man. “Hey Pot head!”,
>>
File: Mexican_Heat.jpg (324KB, 989x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Mexican_Heat.jpg
324KB, 989x1280px
>>1539708
“No, I don’t see,” Gabriel gritted. But, oh God, the feel of that big hand fondling him through the stiff denim of his jeans. It was all he could do not to beg.
The exploring hand found his waistband and worked the button fly of his jeans. Before Gabriel could do more than grunt out a protest, his Levi’s were roughly dragged down. Cool air wafted over his bare cheeks as the jeans slid down his long strong legs to pool at his feet. He was left standing there in his jock strap.
“Silk,” the big man murmured approvingly. “Yes. That is you.
That is perfect.”
Perfectly embarrassing, maybe.
And the wisp of silk and elastic went with one swipe, freeing Gabriel’s swollen cock to jut up against the polished wood of the huge desk. He started to turn, then thought better of it, tensing at the clink of a belt buckle. This was followed by the slide of a zipper. Gabriel stood frozen, the blood pounding dizzily in his ears. His cock was already leaking in excitement.
The big man said something soft in Spanish, something Gabriel couldn’t quite catch, but the velvet growl of words nuzzled into his hair set his heart tumbling.
Hard fingers moved between his legs, exploring the tight sac and then leisurely moving on. A sliding caress of one angular hip and then the long blunt fingers slowly traced the crack of Gabriel’s taut ass.

Then came the delicate press of a thick fingertip on the hot pink hole of Gabriel’s anus.
“Holy mother!” the man said huskily. “You feel so ripe, so ready for me.”
Gabriel moaned again, shivering. “Oh…fuck!”
>>
File: Luke hanging.jpg (32KB, 750x478px) Image search: [Google]
Luke hanging.jpg
32KB, 750x478px
>>1539884
“Does pushing me around make you feel like a big man.”, I went on. The kid was so fucking nice looking I couldn’t believe he was being such an ass hole. The kid was walking around me poking me and laughing, calling me all kinds of names to see if he could piss me off and make me swing at him. He even grabbed the crotch of his pants at one point, suggesting what he had inside was probably what I really wanted. I kept my cool, he was just seconds away from my wrath, but I ignored him. As he got more animated, he began flexing and started to shadow box around me, not touching me but coming short of it. As he made his way around me, he got very close to the edge, and lost his footing. Before I knew it he had slipped and was over the edge holding on tight. His goofiness and the marijuana combined had disoriented him enough to slip, and now he was holding on for dear life. I wanted to say something right then and there, but I didn’t. I got down on the ground and grabbed his arms, laying flat on the ground with my legs clasped around a boulder nearby. “Hold on” I shouted, as the kid’s face showed how scared to death he was now- no more the arrogant stud – more like putty than the hard defined over confident jack ass he was before.
I let him grab my arms as he shouted for me to pull him up over the edge. Apparently there was no footing for him to climb back up so I let him hold on to my arms so he wouldn’t fall to his death. I was like I said in good shape, but my arms were not that strong and to tell you the truth I didn’t know how I was going to pull him to safety. His handsome chiseled face was in tears as his fear of dying became very apparent. “Don’t let me go”, he shouted. “Don’t let me die”, he went on. “ I have you son”, I said, “relax and we will think of something”.
>>
>>1539886
The kid now had every confidence in the old man he was clinging to, and I held him as best I could till the pains in my arm and legs were almost too much to bare. “Son, I can’t hold on much longer”, I told him. “No Please, Please- I don’t want to die, you have to save me!” The boy just broke out in a wailing and tears were flowing down his handsome face. I had to think quickly! How was I going to do this? I knew if I was in his place he could probably pull me with no problem, because he had such strong muscular arms and shoulders.
That’s it I thought! Yes, I will swap bodies with him and occupy his body then I will be him holding my body, which I should easily be able to pull up and then we could swap back and all would be fine.
The timing was critical, I was loosing the battle, so I told him what I was going to do. “What, swap bodies with me?” “Be Serious old man!” “There is no such thing, and if there was, I would rather die than spend a second in your old body!” I tried to explain to him that it was real and it would be in his best interest to let me do it. I told him that if we could work together, we could save ourselves. He still persisted, telling me that being old was like dying and he wasn’t about to do that, and if he was going to die, then so be it, he would rather die young.
The kid had absolutely no common sense, so I had to swap bodies with him whether he liked it or not. I had done this so many times before, and I didn’t want to concentrate on the physical sensations of the transformation. To be successful at saving him, I would have to concentrate on the emergency at hand and transform into this stud to save my own body in the process.
I stared the jock in the face and said,
>>
File: ol man.jpg (77KB, 728x484px) Image search: [Google]
ol man.jpg
77KB, 728x484px
>>1539887
“No matter what you might begin to feel or what ever changes begin to happen to you, don’t let go!” The kid kept shaking his head no, and I knew that if he didn’t cooperate, I would become him and loose my own body, the one I chose to retire in and I would be captive in his young, 20 year old body.
As I started the process going I kept telling him to listen to me and do what I had said. I could feel the surges, it was all coming back to me now. Oh fuck, I shouted as my cock sprang to life, it was always the focal point of the swaps, so this one would be no different. Shit, I shouted as I got rock hard and I felt my ass tighten up, then the heat traveled down my legs as they reshaped into his, with all his muscle. I could feel instantly how much more secure I felt clamped around the rock as my lower body became his. The kid was screaming as he realized his lower body had transformed into mine, and he was cursing like a sailor as the transformation continued up his lean muscular physique.
I could now feel my soft stomach tighten as my skin became young and hard. My waist was shrinking down to the jock’s 30 inch waist and my pants became instantly loose.
I knew I had cum in my boxers, but so what I thought, big deal. My chest was next and it felt so good to feel my pectoral muscles get hard, I wanted to let go of him to touch my chest, but I couldn’t. As I got stronger he was getting heavier, and as my shoulders and arms transformed I began to feel like I was winning and everything would be great. The kid looked at me with hatred in his face as his upper body turned old and soft. At my age I was not one to go shirtless anymore, but the jock was made to show off his new old chest in the process and it wasn’t as attractive as what he had before.
>>
>>1539890
His green shorts could be heard splitting as his waist expanded, and I knew his belt would be binding on him as his waist added 12 inches and we would have to hurry. “You bastard, he shouted as his shoulders and arms aged and I knew I would have to work fast to rescue him before his weaker arms could be taken over by my new strong ones. All I could hear is the word Bastard as his voice changed, and I tried to ignore him so I could save us both. It was sad to see his youthful chiseled face take on the years of a 70 year old, but it had to happen. Just as his arms were weakening having transformed now completely, I quickly changed my grip so I would be in a better position to pull him up. All the adrenalin that this young body I had could muster was coming into play as I pulled and stressed my new muscular physique. It felt so good to be young and strong again, I thought. My tight body was like a muscle machine now pulling with all my might. It was working I thought as I got him and my old body up over the edge about 8 inches. Yes it’s working I thought. Once the kid’s hormones had settled down, he realized he was now the old man. The fact that he had to inhabit it for only a short time seemed more important than saving his life. “You rotten bastard”, he shouted as I strained to get his old body over the top and to safety. I was so angry at him, I just shouted, “You arrogant ass hole, even now in my body you persist in being so self centered, I am risking my body for you!” “Fuck you”, he shouted as he began to fight my tight grip. I could feel him trying to get loose, but that was insane because he would surely fall. My muscular hands were gripping his arms tight, but he was digging his nails into me to make me let go. “NO” I shouted, “Your not going to do this”,
>>
File: falling.jpg (81KB, 964x657px) Image search: [Google]
falling.jpg
81KB, 964x657px
>>1539891
I said, all sweaty faced. My smooth muscular arms were starting to bleed as he dug deeper into me and the pain was becoming very annoying.
“Don’t you understand I am saving you?”, I repeated over and over again, but the kid wouldn’t hear of it and finally the pain from the wounds were more than I could bare and I had to let him go. The expression on his face is one I will never forget!
I could hear the screams of an old man as the body fell to it’s death some 600 feet below, and as I got up shaking from my muscles recoiling, my pants and boxers fell to my ankles and I was a buff young stud standing there with my new young cock hanging down between two healthy peach sized ball sacs. I looked down at my new manhood and momentarily grinned, but that was not the prize I was after.
I just stood there in shock for minutes, trying to understand what just happened. My whole life had changed again, but this time the body I was in was not stolen, rather my preferred body was stolen from me.

I pulled up my boxers and pants and tightened my belt, I took a final look out on the horizon and stretched my young muscles, then felt my new chest. Oh well I thought, here I go again. I suppose I will have to make some life changes again I kept thinking. I grabbed the jocks backpack, then headed down the mountain trail, this time as a well built young muscular jock.
>>
File: the new Luke.jpg (131KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
the new Luke.jpg
131KB, 1920x1080px
>>1539893
When I got back to my car, I opened his backpack and looked for some information about him. Inside I found his wallet with his ID, and discovered who I was now going to be. His name was Luke Sampras. So I am a very hot looking Greek I thought, and there was also a college ID as well. I guess I am going back to college, I said to myself with a grin on my face. According to the College ID, I was a Junior at Colorado State University. Looking deeper in the backpack, I found a cell phone, condoms, a bag of pot, underwear, and extra clothes. OH boy I thought, a college jock’s survival pack!
I got into my car and had to readjust the seat and mirrors, my new young body was 5’9”, and my guess would be around 160 pounds.
All in all, I guess I could have done worse, but I was still so pissed the kid had chosen to die rather than place his trust in what I was doing.
I drove back to the hotel and did the quick sign out by leaving my keys in the room. I had already signed the charge slip, so that was taken care off. What to do with all these clothes of mine I thought? I just packed up and left, maybe I will find a Good Will bin on my way back to Colorado Springs.
As I drove, I had to bring myself to the reality of what had happened, if I had to be this Luke kid, then I would try to be the best he could be. I didn’t want the addictive life to take over again, I was tired of that remember?
>>
File: Luke back.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Luke back.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>>1539894

God this was going to be hard I thought! Who is this kid anyway? Is he as dumb as I had cast him to be? Is he some sex crazed muscle jock? Maybe he is gay? Shit, the anticipation was incredible.

I found a Clothing Bin near a convenience store once I got off the interstate and after I got a drink, I said goodbye to my retirement for now and got rid of all my former clothes. When I finally got into Colorado Springs, I dropped off the rental and keys and jogged over to the College campus to find my dorm. Luke’s dorm keys were also in the backpack, and I found my room and took a deep breath as I opened the door and went in.
>>
File: Luke back at dorm.jpg (149KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Luke back at dorm.jpg
149KB, 1024x1024px
>>1539895

I stood in front of the door for a second, took a deep breath, then turned the door knob to see if it was unlocked. Indeed it was, and when I opened the door and stepped in, I was going to begin to live my new life.
Immediately as I came across the threshold, I was standing across from a young kid lying on his bed reading. His eyes glanced over at me and he said nonchalantly, “Hey Luke, hiking man- your back from your big adventure!” I just smiled and said, “Yeah”, then proceeded over to the other side of the room to where my bed was situated. I stood staring for a second to see if I could get a sense of what Luke’s life was about. I scanned posters and some trophies and was surprise at how neat things were arraigned. Then I heard my room mate speak again, “Hey Luke, so tell Tommy all about your day!” and oh yeah, “Your girl friend called, I left the note on your desk.” “You str8 shooter guys, you must be nuts putting all your energy into a chick!, she is only going turn into a bitch like all the rest!”
I wanted to turn and make a comment, but I couldn’t think of what I would say to him at that moment. With the comment Tommy made, I was beginning to understand that Tommy must be gay or bi? In my former life and body I was gay, but now I guess I had taken over a body and life that seemingly was that of a str8 shooter as he put it. So I guess I am a str8 jock who has a girl friend! How is this going to work I thought? Fuck, I have this incredible body and I’m giving it to a girl? Shit, in my former life I had no desires to be with women sexually, it just didn’t do a fucking thing for me, and now I will have to fake it I suppose?
>>
File: Tommy.jpg (379KB, 800x1040px) Image search: [Google]
Tommy.jpg
379KB, 800x1040px
>>1539896
I stood there staring across at Tommy, who was shirtless in cut off jeans with his plaid boxers sticking out over his waistband. He looked pretty hot like that. Tommy wasn’t a muscle boy, rather a lean kid with enough tone to make his upper body look great. He wore an erring and his nipples were pierced with some really tiny loops, which I couldn’t really make out when I first came in. With this gay dilemma swarming in my head, I was sizing up Tommy as if I was going to ask him out. He was very cute, with brown eyes, dark hair with blonde highlights, a perfect ski nose and the cutest lips. God I was feeling my cock swell in my pants, but I didn’t want him to see me this way, after all I’m supposed to be straight.
I guess I was staring too long and Tommy was feeling weird about it and began staring back and said, “Luke, are you ok?” I shook my head then said, “Yeah sorry man, it was a ruff hike this time, it’s almost like it made me a new man.” Then I smiled and grabbed the note Tommy had written me, it read:
“Luke, Sherry called and said to call her at work, 544-6744- says it important.” - signed “T”

I guessed I would have to call her pretty soon if it was so important, but what would I say? I have no idea who this girl is and how far our relationship had gone, I wanted so much to live this new life as best I could, but I knew there would be no room in my life for a women.
>>
File: Luke Sampras 2.jpg (237KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Luke Sampras 2.jpg
237KB, 1920x1080px
>>1539899
I put my hand on the phone getting ready to lift the receiver up, when the phone rang, and I was startled! I picked it up and answered it, “Er Hello?” There was slight pause on the other end, then I heard the voice of an older man. “Luke is that you?”, the voice said. I answered, “Yes Luke here!” “It’s your father, is everything OK son?”, he went on. “Oh Dad, sorry- yeah all is cool, I just got back and I am a bit tired”. He giggled then and said, “You jock you, you can’t stay away from those mountain hikes now can you?” I giggled back, and said, “Yeah you know me pretty well Dad, so what’s up?” “Hey, I was coming to Denver on business, and thought I could meet you and Sherry for dinner, of course if that’s ok with you guys?” I froze for a second, my relationship must be more than just a casual dating thing, I thought.
I replied, “hey Dad, why don’t we just do a father/son thing this time, we don’t get enough of that and I thought you would enjoy that?”
“Aw, nice thought Luke, I would love that, I just thought I couldn’t get you away from sherry, she seems to dominate every free moment you have when your not off hiking in the wilderness.” “Yeah she does”, I laughed, she needs to let me come up for air sometimes, you know.”
“Well excellent, then”, my Dad said, “I arrive tomorrow morning, and I will be staying at the Brown Hotel downtown, meet me say at 6pm, Luke.” “OK, cool Dad”, I said and he said goodbye and I hung up the phone. I hadn’t noticed Tommy at all, and he was listening intently to everything I was saying. “Hey Luke, how you going to dump Sherry to be with your dad?”, Tommy said with a giggle. I grinned and said,
>>
File: Luke dumps Sherry.jpg (151KB, 820x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Luke dumps Sherry.jpg
151KB, 820x1024px
>>1539901
“I guess things are going to be changing around here!”
I then picked up the phone and dialed Sherries work number, and got her on the phone. “Hey” I said, and she went on a mile a minute. “Luke, we need to finish these plans for the engagement party, you keep going off on your adventures and I need your input!” I was trying to think of how I was going to start the changes I knew I had to make, and what to say to her, before I replied. “Sherry?”, “We need to talk about this some more, I been thinking.” There was silence from the other end of the phone, like I had just dropped a bomb. “Luke?”, “Are you alright?”, “What are you saying?”, “Are you thinking straight?” I guess I couldn’t have said the worst thing to her, but I wasn’t going to beat around the bush, the sooner I could make her understand that there was a chance this engagement thing was not set in stone the better. Sherry was getting very annoyed at me, now. “Luke, this no time to be joking with me, we have been planning this for a while now, and my parents are footing the bill for the whole thing as you remember, so please don’t kid me about this!” Now I felt like shit, but after all I really wasn’t Luke, so I had no problem saying whatever I needed to. “Listen Sherry”, I went on, “I have been thinking is all I am saying, and I appreciate your parents have made the commitment, but I had some time to think here the past few days and I don’t want to rush into anything, and most of all make a commitment and ultimately hurt you in anyway, do you understand Sherry?” Another long pause, then I hear her crying, “Luke, you sure your ok?” I thought we were going to get married after college, this isn’t a surprise, isn’t it?” “How long have you been thinking this way?”
>>
File: bye sherry.jpg (55KB, 660x439px) Image search: [Google]
bye sherry.jpg
55KB, 660x439px
>>1539904
“ My God, Luke- I didn’t need to hear this today, I hope you haven’t found some cutie nature lover in the woods!” “That’s it right, you have found some other girl who can fuck you better than I can?” Sherry was yelling now and I think that Tommy could hear her from across the room when my ear wasn’t cupping the receiver. Tommy couldn’t believe what I was saying to her, and being gay, was intensely absorbing it all, maybe hoping that his hot roommate was going to hopefully fall in love with him.
I composed myself and just told her, “Listen Sherry, what I am saying is I have decided to put a hold on this engagement, I have to feel good about this before I make a life decision like this, I have had some time to think deeply and I think we should both take second look at this relationship”. Out of the corner of my eye, Tommy was rubbing his crotch and I knew right then and there he was hoping I would dump her and be free and available Sherry was now balling on the phone, she was begging me to reconsider and was convinced I had lost my mind or had found a new women. “Luke, your ruining this thing we have, and I don’t understand what’s going on with you today- I can’t be crying like this at work, why have you dropped this on me like this?” I had no regrets so I just gave her the final blow. “Listen Sherry, I am sorry, maybe I have waited too long, I can tell you that it is not another women, it is just me, I have changed my goals and I am sorry that you are not a part of them!” “I guess what I am saying is, our relationship is over, and there is no way I am going to change my mind!” Then I heard more balling on the phone, I guess I just broke her heart, but it had to happen, especially if I was going to live this new life the way I would have to.
>>
File: Luke stares at Tommy with lust.jpg (86KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Luke stares at Tommy with lust.jpg
86KB, 724x1024px
>>1539905
“OK, Luke I will give you some time to think this over, I don’t know what is on your mind right now, but I will just let you think this over for a few days, Ok honey?” I was feeling like shit, but I had to be strong. “Sherry, it’s over, please deal with it now and let us both go on with our lives, I am not the only guy in the world and its better we end this now than drag it out any longer!” “What are you saying Luke, you don’t want to see me anymore, you mean we can’t talk about this?” “I can’t believe after all we have been through, your ending this on the phone!”, “You son of a bitch, how dare you drop me like this in this way, I had high hopes for us and our future together, my dad was going to give you a job in his company and we would be rich and have the things we always talked about, and you would have those long vacations you wanted to explore the wilderness.” “Your willing to give that all up?” “For what?” “You will never have this chance on your own Luke, your grades are not the best you know that, your not going to go past you bachelors degree, if you make it that is.” “Why are you destroying the life we have both dreamed of?” “You must meet me and talk to me in person!”
Tommy could hear it all, because Sherry was shouting so loud, and he was smiling as was rooting me on silently, making hand motions like he was rooting the home team. I gave him a evil grin, then a wide smile, I had every intention of getting into his pants as soon as I could, and Tommy was as hard as a rock now.
>>
File: tommy and luke kiss.gif (504KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
tommy and luke kiss.gif
504KB, 500x277px
>>1539906
I gave Sherry my final words saying, “Listen, don’t call here again and don’t try to contact my family about this, I have made my decision and I’m an adult, so please leave me alone!” I then hung up the phone and then turned to look at Tommy and gave him a wide smile, focusing my eyes on his tented pants, licking my lips as I did. Tommy’s face lit up like a light at my sudden interest in him and he stood up to display his delightful bulge.
I stood up and took off my shirt in such a way to flex every muscle in my chest and abs, and then unbuckled my jeans, let them slide down my muscled legs and then kicked them to the side of my bed. My boxers were tented and I slid my right hand into my boxer waistband and began to fondle my new young cock to the delight of Tommy who was salivating to get his mouth on me.
Tommy was hot for me now, probably more than he had ever been, seeing that I had suddenly become a love interest. Tommy walked over to me and slid his hand into my boxers to meet mine and took over fondling my cock. He then kissed me with his gorgeous lips and I closed my eyes to savor the taste of his saliva. Then he released my lips and said to me, “I don’t know what happened up there in Winter Park, Luke but whatever it was, you have made my hottest dream come true.” I grabbed his cute face and looked him in the eye and said, “I am not the same Luke who left here the other day, I have broadened my vision for myself and decided to re focus on the things that would bring me more pleasure and use my body to it’s fullest potential.” Tommy began to kiss me again, then slowly descended on my muscular chest, licking my olive skin in a way that was making me pre cum in his hand as he massaged my stiff cock.
>>
File: tommy licks luke.gif (343KB, 438x242px) Image search: [Google]
tommy licks luke.gif
343KB, 438x242px
>>1539908
He made his way down, licking every crease in my defined chest and stomach till he got to my boxer waistband, where he lowered my boxers as he knelt on his knees to feast on my once heterosexual cock. For him it was the supreme prize, and for me my first blow job in one of the most awesomely shaped and genetically created bodies I had ever inhabited. I had no idea when the last time the real Luke had let go a good heavy load, but I knew by the feel and throbbing of my balls that if Tommy wanted my load, he would get it right then. Tommy sucked on my mushroom and with his tongue he sucked out the pre cum that was bubbling out of the tip. I was moaning now and my head went back, I was so horny and hot for this kid I wanted to grab his head and fuck his face like an animal, but I decided to let Tommy have his time with me, after all he had been lusting for my body for at least a semester and I wanted to give him what he wanted. The poor kid was shaking as he took me into his mouth, and kept looking up at me for approval, but my head was back and my eyes were closed as I prepared to experience my first blow job as a jock in a very long time. Oh the memories were coming back to me now and every sexual receptor in my new hot body was set to the highest level possible and as Tommy began to suck my cock I was being sent into an place of ecstasy I never knew I could get to. I want this kid to have his chance at the same ecstasy I was feeling. Tommy was sucking me so nicely and gently and with every suck, he was taking me in deeper into his warm hungry mouth. My build up was incredible, I had done this so many times and in so many ways and in so many places around the world and with the best of the best.
>>
File: tommy sucking Luke off.jpg (108KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tommy sucking Luke off.jpg
108KB, 1920x1080px
>>1539909
My ten year hiatus was gone and it was like I had never retired at all and all I wanted was to have sex and more sex now. The addiction was returning, I suppose I had no chance at all, I was going to live the life of Luke gay now, regardless of where he was going before, I had now changed the direction of his life forever. If Luke was a poor student academically, I knew I could change that immediately, maybe I would take him from a below average student to one of the top kids at Colorado State University. I had the knowledge and experience to make this kid as intelligent academically, as he was sculpted physically. I will make Luke the number one kid in this school, and the most desirable stud this town has ever seen. I was thinking all this as I was enjoying what Tommy was doing to me. I quickly came back to the here and now and wanted to concentrate on my first Luke ejaculation and it would be an incredible one and Tommy will be savoring me in just a few minutes and I didn’t want to ruin his experience.
Tommy had me deep down his throat. I could only imagine the puddle of cum that was dripping from his cock as he sucked me with such passion and delicacy. He was sucking me like I was a God, and I would reward him with his prize soon and we would both be floating, I was sure of it. It wasn’t long and my new sex organ was sending me signals of the incredible buildup that was happening, the flood gates were about to open up and my hot rich potent and almost genetically perfect seed would be flowing out of me to make my roommate the happiest kid alive. Tommy was good, he knew what my body was doing, every stage of my climatic buildup and he knew exactly when to then fondle my virgin ass with his fingers.
>>
>>1539910
He was massaging my tight hole till I relaxed and let him enter me, and his long fingers penetrated me and began to touch my prostrate and it was all over for me. Not only did I moan like it was my first ever climax, but I was shaking as my rich jock milk pulsed out of me in what had to be thick milky ropes. I could hear Tommy taking the spray and consuming the drink of the Gods as he worshiped my body. I must have climaxed more at that moment than any man had in history, and Tommy kept sucking and swallowing my juice like a baby would suckle it’s mothers nipple. He kept the flow going and going and the release became the focus of both of us. I didn’t want to stop the sensation of the climax for a second, and Tommy didn’t want to deny me either. My once hard ball sacs were now deflated and throbbing along with my shaft now. Tommy gently brought the blow job to its end as he released my cock from the warmth of his mouth, I could feel my cock still pulsing and moving up and down in the air which was now cooling the warm saliva that coated it. As the air brought my cock back to room temperature, it slowly retracted, a pulse at a time till my cock was hanging down between my lowered ball sacs.
Tommy got to his feet beaming like he just won the lottery and my smile was a big as his was. “Luke”, he said as he hugged my hard chest, “You’re a fucking cum machine dude, you made my millennium dude!” I gave him a deep kiss, sucking his cum soaked tongue, then I tongue fucked his right ear and then kissed his neck and then I made my way to each one of his stiff nipples and sucked them. I made my way down the center of his chest to the top of his boxer waistband, then got on my knees to reciprocate. “Oh my God, your going to suck me?”
>>
File: Luke Sam.jpg (164KB, 820x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Luke Sam.jpg
164KB, 820x1024px
>>1539913
and I nodded to him yes. “My God this is the best fucking day of my life man, I don’t know what happen to you in those hills, but don’t let my dream end now!” Before I lowered his boxers, I could see the cum trail that had first saturated his boxer front, then dripped down his leg to the floor. A sizable puddle was there in front of me and I bent down and lapped it all up, then licked his leg clean and then proceeded to slide down his boxers to expose his awaiting cock. All this time poor Tommy was moaning and massaging my handsome head of hair, and when I finally had his cock near my lips, I looked up at him and said, “I want you to give it all to me Tommy, I want your seed!” “Oh fucking Yes”, he shouted as I suckled his mushroom and got a gush of more pre cum. Then I took his 7 inches of love muscle and took it to its root to fill my mouth and throat with him. I wanted him to fuck my face, my beautiful face. I wanted to feel his balls slap my chin and I wanted him to pump his essence into me. He could sense what I wanted and he took control, grabbing my head gently and then thrusting his hips into me. Again he was shaking like he couldn’t believe this was happening, and all I wanted was to make this the best he ever had. He was fucking my face now with such passion and desire. I was impressed at how developed his lower muscles were.
I was feeling his cock swell in me fast and I held my head in such as way as not to impede his advances. My own cock was again getting hard, and I could feel my balls recovering nicely. OH the magic of youth I thought as Tommy was fucking the face he had worshiped for months and months.
>>
File: Tommy sucking Luke.jpg (705KB, 1750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Tommy sucking Luke.jpg
705KB, 1750x1000px
>>1539917
I could feel his body getting ready for release of it’s creamy load, and I was anticipating it and desiring to drink this kids hot protein drink and christen my newly acquired body with it.
For all the reasons I left this life of sex I was now disproving them all as Tommy got ready to let me taste his precious male elixir. I kept thinking Yes, Yes Tommy I want your juice, I need it now I have to have it all, cum in my man, make it happen I await your essence, your seed, the liquid that is all Tommy!
I was in just as much ecstasy as Tommy was now, but from a different perspective of course, I had the ability to let him have a double whammy and feel both his own climax and the excitement I was feeling. The process was part of doing a body swap but stopping short of actually transforming. I concentrated and I could see his face changing as he realized that his climax was laced with something he had never experienced before. He was about to cum now and he was feeling my anticipation and desire at the same time, which acted almost like bio feedback, making his climax more and more intense. When his cock finally blew it’s hot cargo, it must have been the most intense release he had ever had. His final thrust into my mouth nearly knocked me over, and if it wasn’t for my bed behind me, I would have fallen back to the floor. Tommy’s final deep thrust almost brought his ball sacs into my mouth. It wouldn’t have bothered me if I had inhaled his whole body, he was so cute, and after he deposited every last drop of his cream into me, I felt so connected to him and let him know as only I could how I was enjoying it all.
>>
File: pietro.jpg (54KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
pietro.jpg
54KB, 1024x1024px
>>1539919
When he finally started to get soft and his cock began to shrink down, he kept telling how extraordinary the experience was, and how he thought he could feel my pleasure mixed in with his.
“Luke, Oh God, this was the most incredible climax I have ever had man, I almost felt I was you and me as I blew my load!” I just sat back and smiled, knowing that this kid could become very addictive for me and I would need to somehow control my return to an active gay life. “Lets shower!”, Tommy shouted and I grinned as he lead me into the shower as if I we had just met. We had just met really, and I must say it was just my luck that I would end up in the body I was in and have a roommate that was so fucking cute.
We showered, kissed, licked and hugged till the water became too cold to bear. Drying off was fun, as we laughed and smiled having discovered each other for the very first time.
“Whew!”, I said as we both got a fresh pair of boxers and cleaned up the mess we had made in our passion. “Luke I want to say something”, Tommy began, but I told him to shush and save it for later. “But I have to know”, Tommy went on- “Is this a one time thing or will we do this again?” “Now, Tommy”, I said as I walked over and massaged his upper body, “I’m a new man now, and your going to be part of this mans new life!”- Tommy looked star struck. “It’s you and me now bro, and we haven’t yet explored our sexuality fully yet!” Tommy immediately knew what that meant, and I knew he was dreaming of feeling my cock deep inside his love canal and I wanted his in mine.
>>
File: Lukee.jpg (244KB, 849x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Lukee.jpg
244KB, 849x1024px
>>1539935
Tommy got rock hard again and told me not to kid him about this thing, so I grabbed him and we kissed for another 10 minutes or so and he then realized I was telling the truth. I then got fully dressed to explore the campus and find my classes for tomorrow and headed for the door. Tommy was begging me to stay, but I told him this was the first day of the rest of our lives and I had some business to take care of. I was feeling like the stud I was, feeling relieved and content at all that had happened, and I wanted to make this transition into Luke as smooth as possible. “Don’t worry my man, I will return and I know I will be horny again.” Tommy smiled and I winked at him as I left. Once the door closed I could hear him shout for joy.
As I made my way out of the dorm, some of the guys Luke knew waved and I wondered how this radical change in Luke’s life was going to affect all the friends he had. I didn’t really care, I was going to turn Luke into the most sought after stud jock, and have my life just the way I wanted it.
>>
File: Luke is gay now.jpg (159KB, 1024x982px) Image search: [Google]
Luke is gay now.jpg
159KB, 1024x982px
>>1539937
That night when I got back, Tommy had become putty in my hands, and he was ready for the next stage of our sexual delight. All Tommy had thought about for almost a year was pumping my ass full of his cream, and I think my change in life style to him was his wish cum true.

That evening was truly a re-birth of my past life’s, as Tommy’s dream of penetrating me came true. He was gentle but nervous as his foreplay brought me back to the years of hot sexual play I had been accustomed to. The addiction had returned, I was hooked again on the sensations and the desires and Tommy was the perfect kid to do it.
I swear Tommy had licked every inch of my body and kept me edging till he entered my love canal. His wet cock made penetration into my tight ass a breeze, and then he proceeded to fuck me like he had always dreamed of. God his cock felt so good in me and my sighs and moans were testimonial to how wonderful it felt. All that was going through my head as Tommy was breeding my ass, was the thought of every guy who ever had fucked me and I relived them all that night. I could have given Tommy an added incentive to fuck me harder if I had allowed him to sense my ecstasy, but I held back because it would have been too much for him to handle.
I must have cum three times as he went deeper and deeper into the jock body he had lusted for. I could sense Tommy’s desire for me and mixed in with his need to pump his load in me, I also sensed his secret desire to become me but that was not to happen at this point in time, I needed my time to be what I had become and enjoy the benefits of body I had acquired.
>>
File: tommy fucks luke.jpg (117KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tommy fucks luke.jpg
117KB, 1920x1080px
>>1539938
Tommy must have fucked me for almost an hour, going slow then fast then slow again, trying to keep his cock in me as long as possible. When he did finally cum, I felt like a bride on her wedding night as he sent his well brewed cream into me with passion and a deep conviction.

My bed was drenched in our sweat and Tommy just fell on top of me exhausted and I could almost feel his heart trying to escape his chest as it throbbed hard and fast. When we awoke in the morning, Tommy was sucking me off and to tell you the truth it was a fantastic way to greet the day. Once he had sucked me totally dry, he crawled up on me and we kissed and kissed, letting a small volume of my cream to pass back and forth, till I finally swallowed it and we both smiled.
As we were finishing our morning adventure, the telephone rang and I reached over and picked up the receiver, and found out it was my dad telling me he had arrived at his hotel and reminded me of our date at 6pm. I reassured him I would be there and meet him in the lobby.
My dad sounded so happy to be seeing me again, and I was wondering what he looked like and how the meeting would go.
Tommy and I couldn’t help but linger in bed, we had both had a wonderful night and had made a bond between us.
Soon, we both got up and made our way to the shower, and had fun washing each other and kissing under the flowing water. Tommy was so fucking cute, and to think I wanted to retire in that old body! What was I thinking, I thought as we ran the water till it got too cold to stay in. It was like the honey moon would never end and I was falling in love with Tommy.
>>
File: Luke meets dad.jpg (225KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Luke meets dad.jpg
225KB, 1024x1024px
>>1539939
Once we got dried off and dressed, we both went out for some food, and made our way to a Denny’s nearby and ate a hearty late breakfast. Both of us needed protein badly and we downed our American Slams like we had not eaten in a week. It was like we had know each other passionately for ever, and as we joked and laughed it was evident to us and the people around us that we were a thing together.

After walking and talking for hours, I had to get ready to make my way down to Denver and meet my dad, (well Luke’s dad)
and see if I could pull this one off. It was hard to say goodbye to Tommy, but I did what I had to do and was soon in Denver, parking Luke’s car at the Brown Hotel.

I was so nervous, I didn’t know what to wear to meet him, so I wore what felt comfortable on my new jock body. I had loose fitting jeans with a pair of Luke’s sexiest boxer briefs and a nice dark blue polo shirt that draped nicely on my chest. I felt good about who I had become and was proud to show off my physique like a good gay boy would.
Once in the lobby it was only seconds when Luke’s dad came up to me, and I knew right away it was him because he was spitting image of me or me of him, depending how you look at it. He was in his 50’s but didn’t look a day over 30. It must have been the extraordinarily fine genetics that we both had, for he could have passed for my twin brother easily.
>>
File: LS.jpg (147KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
LS.jpg
147KB, 1024x1024px
>>1539940
Immediately he grabbed me and held me close and kissed me on the cheek. Luke, it’s so great to see you son, gosh you get more jock like every time I see you. He gave my strong shoulders and arms a tight squeeze and I was all smiles. I couldn’t have chosen a better looking father if I had tried, and I wanted us to have a good relationship in spite of the current events I had placed in motion. As we headed into the dinning room, dad or Brian as I found out was his name, kept asking me about the wedding plans and how much he wanted to be more helpful. He kept telling me that if my mom was still alive she would so pleased with Sherry and the future we had planned. I knew I would have to tell him the truth, but I didn’t want to do it just then, he seemed so pleased with me, and how things were looking for me. As we talked more and he shared what he had been doing, he couldn’t seem to get over how much more animated I was and so much more loose as he put it. I smiled and thought that maybe this was the time to break the news to him, so over desert, I made the plunge.

Hey dad, I started out- What if things had changed and well there wasn’t going to be and daughter in law in your future, would you understand?

As soon as I said that, it was like I had dropped a glass of water on him and he scooted out a bit from the table and just shook his head.
“Luke? What are you saying son?”
>>
File: luke jock.jpg (100KB, 820x1024px)
luke jock.jpg
100KB, 820x1024px
>>1539941
“What I am saying dad is that me and Sherry have broken up and there isn’t going to be a wedding or a job at her fathers company!” “I am sorry to disappoint you dad, but I got to thinking and well the commitment is too much for me right now.” Brian just looked confused and disappointed and I know he was at a loss for words. “ I don’t know what to say son, I feel badly for the both of you, I just don’t understand it”
“ I know dad, it will take some time to get used to it, but were talking about my life and my future and well, I can’t imagine anymore spending my life with her!”

“Look dad, I want to live my life the way I need to and having a family is not what I have come to require anymore.” Brian just shook his head in disbelief, mumbling something as he tried to re-gain his composure. “You know you’re a very sexy and good looking man son!” ‘I can’t imagine what your thinking, you can have any girl you wanted and make a family so that I would have grand children to love and spoil.” I knew right then that I had broken his heart, but to be true to who I was and I wasn’t Luke, was going to be hard for him to understand and get used to. I just couldn’t tell him that his son died in an old man’s body, and that assuming Luke’s body for my own meant changes in Luke’s life style.

Then if that wasn’t enough, Brian dropped the big one on me- he began to explain how important it was for me to marry and be a father, because he was a closeted gay man who was hopping for a son to carry on his name with children of his own and bring some purpose to his life again.
>>
File: luke stud.jpg (122KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
luke stud.jpg
122KB, 1024x1024px
>>1539942
With a tear in his eye, he grabbed my hands and told me that I was his salvation of sorts. He told me how much he admired my youth and that he was hoping for a normal life for me. I found out that my father was quite the gay man, and had acquaintances all over the country. He was a very active sexual man, who had no trouble finding what he wanted, but had not yet found the perfect one for him. He went on about how bad he felt living a lie when Luke’s mom was alive, and how he had almost left her many times because of his sexual preference, and when she died in a car accident he felt relieved a bit from the guilt he had been storing inside himself. Because I had been born and looked just like him, he wanted something different for me, a straight life, a life that would make him and my mom proud.

“Dad- I guess the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree, you see dad, I am just like you in every way!”
“I know son, you have my good looks and you are so much a reflection of me and I am proud of that.”
“Dad you don’t seem to understand- and I held his hand very tightly as he looked into my eyes- “Dad, I am also gay!”
I have never seen a man cry before, but he did and had to excuse himself from the table. He rushed out of the dinning room and I quickly got up to follow him. He headed towards the elevator and I ran to get inside before the doors closed.
“Son, I really need some time to work this out, I can’t imagine how this has happened to you as well, I mean your so good looking and yet I hoped that your good looks would not bring you to the life I had to endure.”
>>
File: Luke laying.jpg (134KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Luke laying.jpg
134KB, 1024x768px
>>1539943
“Being gay has not been easy for me son, and I am sure you understand that, maybe it was the right thing to break off your marriage- I say that but I am so sad.”
I grabbed him and sort of pressed into him, whispering into his ear, I can’t live a lie dad!” I could sense a sigh of relief from him as my swollen cock told him what I had said was true. I was feeling his pain and his manhood against mine and there was an instant bond made between us. I wanted to make him feel better in any way I could, and when the elevator stopped at the 10th floor, we got out hand and hand and went into his room.

“Well, I guess I don’t have to tell you son about being gay, the urges that a gay man has.” “If you weren’t my son tonight, you would be in my bed having sex with me!”
My head sunk down a bit, as I grabbed him. “Dad, I can’t leave you tonight, not like this- you need someone close and well who better than your own son- the one who understands!”
I had no problem proposing sex with him, after all I wasn’t Luke and he was a very hot looking man. I began to undress him as he pleaded for me to leave, but once I had unbuttoned his shirt to expose his nicely formed chest, one kiss on his nipple told him that I was staying the night.
From that point on it was accepted that we were two horny gay men who were just doing what gay men do, and before you knew it we were in bed nude kissing and fondling each other. I was rock hard and he was as well and we made no excuses for what we wanted of each other. Brian immediately got into a 69 position and we were embracing each others rock hard cocks – sucking and nurturing on the manliness and masculinity we were both given.
>>
File: fucking.jpg (117KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fucking.jpg
117KB, 1920x1080px
>>1539944
I have to admit that sucking the man who gave the body I was in life, was the most sensual and gratifying event of my entire life. Brian was just as engulfed in the magic of draining the sperm he had created and made me feel like a real man that night.Like two peas in a pod we enjoyed our bodies and ended up in a very tightly bond sleeping arrangement.
I never felt so loved and understood at the same time as I did that night with Luke’s dad.

When we got up the next morning I was awakened by a gentle kiss on my forehead and a fondling of my genitals as Brian alerted me to the time.
“Well son, lets get showered and dressed and get some breakfast, I think we need to talk and plan out the rest our lives.” Brian got into the shower first as I lazily got up and flexed and stretched. I looked at Brian’s clothes and accessories and was impressed with his taste. Even his taste in underwear were to my liking, as I brought his silk boxers up to my face for inspection. I took a sniff, and could smell Brian’s manliness and expensive cologne in them and fell back on the bed with them over my face. Oh fuck I thought, what a fucking hot man and what a life he must have. The temptation was too much for me and I got up and slipped the silk boxers on me and immediately got hard again.
What if I thought, what if I could convince Brian to swap bodies with me, and have him return to the campus to enjoy Tommy for a while and let me assume his life for a time- na I thought that’s too wild for him to even fathom, I thought as I rubbed my young cock into his expensive silk boxers and leaked into the pouch.
>>
File: Another swap.jpg (220KB, 1024x757px) Image search: [Google]
Another swap.jpg
220KB, 1024x757px
>>1539945
As I moaned at the pleasure of staining his boxers, Brian came out with a towel wrapped around his waist, catching me in my ecstasy.

“So you like silk I see”, he said smiling. “Oh yes I said grinning at him, and your life as well Dad!”
“Ah you conjure up fantasies in my head son, I miss my youth very much and seeing you in my silk boxers makes me want to slide on the boxer briefs of my young jock son and dream about it.
I smiled and reached over and picked up my Calvin Klien boxers and threw them over at Brian, who caught them quickly. Put them on dad, go ahead- put them on and dream with me.
It didn’t take Brian long to get into the moment and watching him drop his towel and slide my boxers. He began to admire my choice in boxer briefs and how nicely they fit his toned body.
“Whew son!” “If only wearing each others boxers could make us swap bodies, he giggled as he turned to look in the mirror.” Brian’s cock had swollen to the point of nearly busting out of the pouch and I knew it was time to do it and let him think it was some magic event – or maybe destiny that it happen.
As he stared at himself in the mirror, I began the process I so wanted to happen and now Brian did too. It was fun to make this happen as he kept taking second looks at himself, not believing what he was seeing.
“Hey son I must be tired cause I think I have become you.” As he said that his voice was changing and I was giggling as I was taking on his age and body stats.
>>
File: Luke becomes his dad.jpg (127KB, 820x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Luke becomes his dad.jpg
127KB, 820x1024px
>>1539946
“Holy fuck son I guess my mind is playing tricks on me because I think I sound like you too.” As he turned to see my reaction to his sudden rejuvenation, he saw that his eyes were also playing games looking at me as well, because he was now looking at his former body, mature and masculine. If it weren’t for the way we each fixed our hair, we would be twin brothers, one in his 20’s and one in his 50’s.
“Holy shit don’t wake me up son, I think my dream has come true!”
Brian came over to me as I stood up, not a bad old body don’t you think son? Brian giggled and said, “Its fucking true isn’t it son we have changed bodies, but how can this be?” “Magic DAD” Then we both broke out in loud laughter and joy.
“But that means I am you – he giggles and I am back in college- he giggles again- “Holy shit, son I am going to have a blast I think!” and at that he began to dance around the room.
All the while I stood there fondling my fathers cock, which now was a part of who I was to be for a while. I watched the new Luke dancing and I was bringing his former body to climax and it felt so fucking good!

Suddenly he turned and said, “Oh shit is this alright with you son, I almost forgot to ask, I hope it is- I mean I want it to be – well is it?”

Then he saw the cum dripping down my leg and the drenched silk boxers I was wearing and he knew I was very happy with the swap.
>>
File: the new new Luke.jpg (67KB, 820x1024px) Image search: [Google]
the new new Luke.jpg
67KB, 820x1024px
>>1539947
He had all the energy of a jock in his 20’s and wanted me to tell him everything about my campus life and who I know and who I want to know. Like two chums sharing info.
“Oh dad don’t worry you will find your way- its not brain surgery being a gay jock in college.” “What I really need to find out is what your life is all about!”
Oh yes- he thought for a minute- Well that’s pretty easy, I do exactly what your going to college for, I do product demonstrations that make big sales for my company and son I am a really well to do guy. You wont have any problems doing what I do, you just need to read up and it’s a snap.

“So, I guess I need to get going right son?” “I mean don’t your need to be back on campus?” I broke out laughing and nodded yes and he quickly started to get dressed in my stuff.
“Oh and my schedule is in my brief case son, I fly out this evening for a meeting in LA, all the info is in the folder, and then it’s back home for a week.” “Cool dad, I think I can handle that, how about we meet back here in say a week or so and compare experiences?”
“Oh yeah right son that will work fine, I mean I wasn’t going to just steal your life from you, I mean unless you were giving it to me?”
>>
File: Tommy- and Luke.jpg (154KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Tommy- and Luke.jpg
154KB, 1024x768px
>>1539948
I chuckled and said, “Well lets meet and see how you do, then we will decide whether to try to keep going or swap back.”
Brian was so antsy to get back to Colorado Springs, I just waved him off and he was out the door. I turned to examine the rest of his clothes, especially the ones he wore yesterday, and there was a knock at the door. I walked over and said who is it? And Brian said, ME what kind of car am I looking for in the parking lot? I laughed as I opened the door, it’s the Toyota corolla, its blue and parked near the pool. “Oh right son” and he was down the hall in a flash.

I showered and got dressed in some of Brian’s fresh clothes, he was really into the expensive clothing line and I loved it. I got packed up and left for the airport and on to LA.

When Brian got back to the campus, he rushed up to my room, and remembered that I had a room mate that was very cute and wondered if Luke had sex with him. As he walked in, Tommy jumped up and nearly tore Brian’s clothes off. “ Luke your back, hope things went well with your dad, fuck man I am so horny!”
Hearing that Brian was assured that Tommy and Luke were involved and it didn’t take Brian much time to get naked and into bed with him.
>>
File: tumblr_ncckqfmk2C1sy3izeo1_1280.png (452KB, 917x453px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ncckqfmk2C1sy3izeo1_1280.png
452KB, 917x453px
>>1539708
>>
>>1539806
how the fuck is swallowing someone whole not as creepy as small people?
>>
>>1539948
>>1539950
What in the fuck
>>
>>1539953
Midgets and dwarves actually exist, vore does not, it's the abstract of becoming one with another person that is hot, that and being dominated. It's not actually about the eating.
>>
File: Charles.jpg (50KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
Charles.jpg
50KB, 500x667px
>A Karmic Redistribution of Bodies

"To us!"

"To us, man!"

The jocks clinked beer glasses in a toast. They had just won another game and as much as I hate sports, I was devoted to my prey and so I watched them intently from afar.

"I think we're gonna go all the way, man. We're gonna win state."

That buzz cut gorilla you see there is named Charles. Charles is a beast of a man. In more ways than you would assume. A dominant alpha male. A football player on his way to going pro in just a year from now. I know, I can see these things. Charles is also a bit rapey. My client was one of his many conquests, and she has hired me for you see, I deal in such matters.

Now, before I continue, please know that my services are not to be requested for any mere paltry excuse. When someone requests my services, it is because someone recommended them to me. At that juncture, I can then decide whether or not I personally want to interfere. However, I will say that a great deal of young people these days are confused as to what constitutes the need for help. If you don't want someone speaking at your campus because it hurts your feelings, don't come crying to me. I'll perform a memory spell that makes you forget you ever heard my name. I shit you not, a girl contacted me a few months ago because some jock she didn't like used a sexist hashtag she got offended by. I gave him a bigger cock, made her forget me, and upped her sexual libido and need to get fucked by about 500% and she went from being a feminist SJW to a campus slut who participates in group orgies with the same jocks she used to scream about. So don't waste my fucking time.

Charles, however, was right up my alley. He was a classic bad date. My client was date raped in an alleyway, because that's sometimes how Charles gets his kicks. She woke up on a park bench. That's how much he cares. And before you go off about who tells the truth, I have a spell to determine that rather easily.
>>
>>1539959
Charles was a perfect match for what I like to call a karmic redistribution. It's somewhat of a specialty with me.
Who am I? I'm slightly older looking than your average college aged student. You’ll forgive me if I don’t share much in common with them though, seeing as I originally went to college in the 1960s. You'll never know I'm right behind you, listening to your conversations and taking note. I could be in your dorm room or your shower, or even your car. You would never know. I'm perfectly happy with the wealth I have accumulated and yes, I do know quite a bit of magic. There's a group of us, you see. We all keep in touch. It's a magician thing. We tend to have our cliques based on what we do. There's Mr. Cachimbo, Mr. April, about 7 of the genies that work at that Spells R Us place (all of them are named Kevin and we just tell them apart by the color of their suits. So there’s Red Kevin, Brown Kevin, White Kevin, Blue Kevin, Gray Kevin, Green Kevin and Yellow Kevin), The Manager (not his real name but he doesn't give that out to just anyone), Jeannie the Genie, Robert Khavar, The Trickster Prince Kaululaau, Madame Deveaux, Peter Hookline (formerly of a certain not-so-fictional island and yes, he grew up eventually. Moved to an island full of bikini babes and let some Indian kid take over his gig. He’s actually the CEO of our main office but that’s rather a long story), Detective Matt Clockwise of the Reality Police, and of course good ol' Zoltar. I'm not counting the entities. There's that one Halloween maze that is somehow sentient, and I don't even like to think about it because it's so unsettling. I’m not in the know for everything. How the fuck does that even happen? A living Halloween maze? Fuck that shit. That thing is just plain creepy, and it does NOT like to make friends. I’m the most recent inductee of The Male Transformation League, or MTL for short. There are others in the League, but those are the ones I’m friendly with.
>>
>>1539960
Who am I? I don’t like for people to see me, or speak of me. I don’t like to interact with my victims much. But for the purposes of this particular account, you may call me Buster. My full name now is Mr. Buster Trader. Because I like to bust guys and…yeah it’s an obvious meaning when you think about it.

Oh. And here comes the best part. Watch with me.

A strange look comes over Charles's face. It's that look I live for. Because you see, I don't reveal myself. Others in the League like to. I like to remain quiet in the corners of restaurants, bars, classrooms..and wait. My work is simple and I don't plan on explaining anything. They don't know who I am and that is fine with me. I remain anonymous. I am in contact with people here and there, I ask who I can trust to keep my secrets and my spells tell me who won't go sharing things they shouldn't unless it's to find me another victim. It's my ultimate joy to punish and reward. I am a god. And tonight is a very special night.

His face looks around him, disorientated.

"Where am I? Who are you?"

"What do you mean, who am I? I'm your fucking wide receiver, dummy." The big college jock laughed it off but Charles face was still blurry from the ride. Generally it's quite exhausting for a soul to transfer while in a conscious body. It's a bit of a thrill for me. The others all have different methods for making the transition easier but I am a bit more cruel. I don't give warning. I just yank them out of their lives and give them another. Charles's arms steady him on the table as he stands and scoots out of the restaurant booth. He isn't sure if he's dreaming or not.

"I was in my room. I know I was. I think...I don't know how I got here. Why do I sound weird? Am I sick?"

"Hey guys, is he kidding us?"

"I can't tell, Charles is usually confused more by tests than real life. Hey Charles, you feelin' all right buddy?" Three jocks looked at him. "Charles. CHARLES!"
>>
File: Billy.png (224KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
Billy.png
224KB, 500x356px
>>1539961
"Uh...are you talking to me? My name isn't Charles. Hey. My arms. Hey, waitaminute."

From his perspective, he walks to the bathroom and steps in not expecting to see the image of a man who for all intents and purposes like every magazine or internet stud he's ever jerked off to. The man he could never be is now staring at him, mimicking his every expression, touching his face as he touches his face.

"No. No way." he looks down at his chest, at his arms. Feels them for the first time.

But just a few moments before...
Now meet my Chosen One. This is Billy. Billy is someone I followed for a while. I pick who I change carefully. Billy had a very hard life. Thrown out of his parents house for being gay. Lived with an aunt for a while and then off to college, on his own with no hope of moving in with anyone in his family ever again. The parents died in a car accident just a few months after throwing him out. He has no siblings. The aunt is poor. She can barely pay her bills and she told Billy she did her duty, but that if he wasn't a Christian he couldn't stay with her. Oh, foolish woman. That was her loss, because now I have a soul perfect for my needs. Billy is so sad but amazingly keeps up a positive attitude, in spite of having lost nearly everything.

"Ehhhh. I dunno. I think I might have to cast a fire spell."

"Another one? What are you, a Charmander?"

"Wrong game, and shut up. I keep rolling under 5! This game could not be any worse. I need more points here."

Young Billy is playing some kind of meticulously dreadful board game. I transported back and forth, watching him and watching my prey. I also was able to find someone in Billy that had a connection with my client, the one who wound up in an alleyway. That will be important later. It gets me off the hook of getting involved.
>>
>>1539962
"Dude, I'm so fucked. I can't get out of this fucking swamp!"

"So get a protection spell, duh."

A look comes over Billy's eyes. He spaces out for a second and then sits up on the bed.

"What the fuck? Where are my friends? Where am I? How did I get here?"

"Uh, is this part of your character?"

"Who the hell are you? Why does my voice sound so weird?" Billy's body walks only just a few steps before seeing himself in a wall mirror. He is confused at first. That can't be a mirror. It must be some kind of illusion trick. "What the hell is that?"

"Dude, are you in character? I'm seriously confused right now. Are we gaming or not?"

"What the fuck are you talking about? I don't play fucking board games. I have way better things to do with my time. Oh my god. My arms! What happened to my arms??!" He is screeching now. His booming voice is gone. His voice is high pitched and tinged with panic. He grabs the door handle. This is a house he doesn't know. He sees a bathroom across the hall and walks in and sees himself in better light. The reflection doesn't lie.

"Oh my god. Oh my god! I think I'm having some kind of drug trip! THAT'S NOT ME!"

"Dude, you don't do drugs. That I know of. Did you take any drugs?" The fat nerd beside him asks.

"No. I never do drugs. Coach would fucking kill me if I did"

"The coach of what?"

"Of the football team, what else! And where the hell am I?"

"You're in my house."

"Where's your house?"

"Dude, are you okay?"

"NO! I'm...That's not me. That's not my reflection. Is this some kind of trick mirror? My arms! My chest! Oh my god, I am...I'm someone else. I was just sitting with my buds in the diner and now I'm here and I'm in some total nerd's body and I'm totally fucking puny WHAT THE FUCK! I worked out for years! Where are my muscles! Where's my face!"

"Okay, okay, I think I'm gonna drive you home. Or to a hospital. I'm not sure which."
>>
>>1539963
"I just need to get back to the restaurant. Can you take me to Happy's Diner?"

"Yeah, I guess. So you don't know who I am."

"I have no idea."

"Dude, if this is an amnesia spell you just invented that is totally going outside the rules."

Charles's spirit looks out from Billy's face at the fat nerd in total disbelief and frustration.

I go back to the diner. I can't be in two places at once, after all. The jocks are freaking out because they think someone slipped their friend some drugs and they are thinking about taking him to the emergency room and two of them debate it, saying that it could get him thrown off the team if anyone thinks he took drugs voluntarily. One of the jocks (I don't know their names and I don't care. All I know is they are all hot, and that's really all I need to know) calls his pre-med girlfriend and they bring him out to the parking lot for some air. It's night, and there's a nice cool breeze. It's a warm autumn night. The jocks are telling Charles his name and he's taking it well. The one dude's girlfriend arrives and performs a check on him. For a bunch of partying assholes, they actually do look out for one another. Maybe I won't turn the rest of them into animals or animal hybrids for my amusement.

"I don't think he has any hallucinogens in his system. Whatever it was might have just caused some dizziness." She lists off a few medications including anti-depressants that could cause him to temporarily zone out. "But my guess is Ambien," she concludes. "It would explain the amnesia delusion or why he called himself by a different name. It's like he's dreaming. He has all the symptoms and his body checks out, it's not narcotics. Go home and sleep it off, Charles. I'm sorry this happened to you."

"Who do you think gave him Ambien?"

"I don't fucking know! Let's just get him home so he remembers who he is and shit." The jocks consult each other and decide not to talk about this with anyone.
>>
>>1539964
In the car again with the nerds.

"I'm not Billy. I told you. I'm Charles Strickland."

"You're actually not, and I still think I should take you to the hospital, dude. You're telling me you switched bodies with someone..and you don't really look like the football type. You don't know anything about football."

"Then how would I know..." Charles-as-Billy starts talking football and it goes over my head because I don't care. Fat nerd seems to be unnerved.

"Dude, maybe you have like, another personality or something."

"No, I just had my body stolen and I'm trying not to freak out. I'm too fucking mad to freak out! When I see me, I'm going to have a long talk with him. Me. You know what I mean. I have to fix this."

They get to the diner and no one's there. New Billy asks about the jocks and the waitress says one of them got sick and left with his friends, who took him home.

"Shit," says new Billy.

Charles lives in a rather large guesthouse built on the property of another house. It's a nice bachelor pad and his reward for his senior year. No more dorms. Just all the bitches he can fuck, and the ones that don't want to fuck he just wants them more. I don't know if he took liberties with anyone else, but New Charles is alone now. His bros told him not to go anywhere, and to just stay there the rest of the day. It was Saturday tomorrow and he didn't need to go anywhere.
>>
File: Charles Bicep curl.jpg (54KB, 421x750px) Image search: [Google]
Charles Bicep curl.jpg
54KB, 421x750px
>>1539965
"Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my GOD. My arm..."

New Charles is much better than the old Charles. Old Billy is now noticing his body for the first time. Before it was like his mind was wrapped in cotton. Now that he's alone and walking around, he realizes that he is wearing enormous clothes and that he somehow fills out those clothes. It is such a strange sensation to have...so much of him. To be able to feel big. Really big.

"Oh my God, this is amazing! I bet I could life like a hundred pounds totally easy! Wait, or more. I never lifted anything before. God, this is incredible! And my voice! My voice! Testing with my voice! This is my voice! Hey man. Hey, you wanna go back to my place and FUCK?" Old Billy looks at himself in the mirror and the overwhelming joy crawls over his face. Incredulous overwhelming joy. He rubs his face. Perfect stubble. He then remembers to check down below. His hand pats over a rather large bulge. "No way." He undresses and sees a godly cock twice as big as his old one, maybe bigger. "HOLY SHIT! This is real. I'm a stud. I'm a huge stud. My name is Charles uh, something. Oh man. Oh man, I wonder if this guy has a phone. Of course he has a phone. Duh. Okay, where is it?"

I watch as he tries to call himself, looking at himself in the mirror, smiling stupidly. They always look so dumb when they first swap.

In the car with the nerds again. New Billy doesn't have Billy's phone on him, but luckily the fat nerd is there, and he gets a call from someone he doesn't know.

"Here, could you answer this?" He hands New Billy his phone.

"Hello?"

"Oh my God, is that me?"

"Oh shit. OH SHIT. It's me! It's my body! Is that me?"

"Yeah. Is that me?"

"Where are you?"

"I'm at your house. Is Guillermo there?"

"Who?"

"My friend. This is his phone number."

"Oh right, yes."

Guillermo! So that's the fat nerd's name! Well now I know. Not that I care. This part is always so delicious.
>>
>>1539966
"Uh, so I guess you should come over?"

"We're already on our way, we're about five minutes from you. What's your name?"

"Billy. And you're Charles, right?"

"Yeah. And I want my body back. Did you do this?"

"No! I thought you did it!"

"Me? Why the hell would I want to give up my body? Have you fucking seen me? I'm a fucking stud! I mean, most women would die to have sex with me?"

"Now I know you're crazy," Guillermo says. Ha! I like Guillermo.

"Shut up! Look, I'm not leaving tonight without my body! There has to be something you did that made us switch bodies. You're the ones with the spells and shit."

"Dude, those aren't real spells. It's Dungeons and Dragons. I don't have any idea how you swapped bodies with someone. Holy crap, I can't believe I'm actually going along with this." Oh god, I love the fat nerd friends. They are the best.

"Yeah," New Charles says in his husky voice. "I don't know how this happened."

The car drives up and the moment of revelation has come. I gleefully smile invisibly as New Billy arrogantly gets out of the car. The door opens from the guesthouse. The man himself is there. New Charles. He looks like a god in his silhouette against the light.

"Hey, Guillermo!"

"Oh, shit. Please tell me this is all a joke someone is pulling on me. Like, you can't tell me that you are him and this is nuts, you guys. This has to be a prank."

"Guillermo, it's me. It's Billy. I was just playing D&D with you!"

"Nice to meet you, Billy. I'm Charles." New Billy looks way up at his former body. "Jesus, you're fucking short, dude!"

"Not anymore!" New Charles laughs. "Oh. Sorry."

Inside they go over details to convince Guillermo that it's really Billy. New Billy tells him he wants his body back, threatens him. And then that moment. Oh, that moment. That moment! I love that moment. That slow smile. New Charles stands up. Towering way over New Billy. Crosses his arms.

"Oh yeah? Or what? You gonna beat me up?
>>
>>1539967
I'm fucking HUGE now! I mean, look at these muscles! And you think you could beat ME up? That's like that one game where I was a paladin and I tried to take on a dragon emperor."

"I don't know WHAT THE FUCK THAT MEANS!" New Billy yells.

"It's not from DandD. It's from-"

"Shut up!"

"Don't tell Guillermo to shut up. He's nice!"

"Dude, how does it feel to be like, a Ranger now?"

"Oh my god it's so awesome. I wish you knew how it felt. It's like I'm me but...more. I wanna go running! I wanna lift stuff! I wanna play sports even!"

"Yeah, I'm good not knowing how any of that feels."

"Look. We need to switch back. Do you know how to play football?"

"Kind of. Sort of. I mean I've watched it for the hot guys." New Charles laughs.

"Wait, you're gay?"

"No I said hot guys because I'm straight."

"Technically you're in a new body now, so doesn't that mean you guys swapped that as well?"

"I...I don't think so."

"How do you know?"

"I uh..I used it. You know. Your um, I got excited earlier. So uh..."

"Wait, why would that aspect not change?"

I live to fuck with people, and I'm a fucking wizard, Guillermo. That's why.

"You touched my dick?!"

"No, I touched my dick! And it's really big now!" New Charles says giddily to Guillermo.

"Look, I know I'm not into dudes and if you do anything gay in my body I will find a way to get even with you so don't even think about it! I'm going into the fucking Marines after I graduate!"

"Uh, gays are allowed in the military now so maybe you shouldn't be so homophobic." New Charles says.

"Yeah and I'm gay too, so no offense dude, but I'm the only friend you have right now and I don't really feel like being disrespected."

"It's not about that! Okay well it kind of is. Army guys you kind of expect that but not Marines. Marines are not cool with gay. If I switch back and everyone thinks I'm gay, I'll never get laid again!" New Billy shrieks.
>>
>>1539968
"He does have a point. Except about the Marines, because I think you need to be more open-minded. But we don't even know how to switch back. I mean, what do we do now?" New Charles asked. No one had an answer.

The next part was my turn to shine. I went to my client. I teleported into her dorm room. She was shocked. I smiled my slow smile.

"How did you do that?"

"Magic. Because that's what I am. It's done. I swapped your gay little friend and your rapist. It's all yours now."

Her jaw drops. "You...really are. I thought..."

"You thought I was full of shit and that you were just getting me to go along with a fantasy. No, it's real. I swapped their bodies. You'll have to tell them it was because of what he did. Now here are some ideas..." I told her the basics. "Well, I'm beat. I'm off to Casablanca for some lunch." I teleported out of there, leaving her in a state of shock. She just watched me disappear, after all. Of course, I lied and I'm going to stick around to watch all the suffering and pain.

She comes over that night. New Billy decided to stay with New Charles for a night. They were tired and just about to go to sleep, New Billy taking the couch because he was small enough to fit on it now, and New Charles taking the comfy queen sized bed.

"You? What...what are you doing here?"

"Katie?"

"I'm just here to have a little chat with you. Charles. And hello Billy."

"Hey, she knows who you really are!" New Charles says. "So. That means..."

"I did it."

"Wait. You two...know each other?"

"I'm someone that knows him but we aren't really friends. But he helped me a lot with my physics homework. He's a very sweet guy who has been utterly shit on in life so when I decided to take your body away I gave it to the person who I thought deserved it the most."

"But why? I mean, thanks and all, but maybe you should put us back."

"No. It's a one way ride. Once you swap, you can't go back."
>>
>>1539969
Good girl. Make the bastard pay. Oh man it's sinking in. I see his face fall. He's just beginning to realize this is his life now, as some puny little bitch. God, this is great!

"You mean we're stuck like this?" New Charles cried out.

"Why the hell are YOU so upset? I'm the one that should be upset? You're the one with the fucking body of a REAL man! I built that body up for YEARS! You HAVE to give it back to me!"

"Or what? You'll fuck me while I'm unconscious again?"

"What?" New Charles whispered. "What did you say? What did you do to her?" he said, horrified.

"He raped me. And now you get his body. Because that's his punishment. And, what's more you are going to help Charles with football and make sure he adjusts to his new life."

"Or what? What are you gonna do to me?"

"Switch you again with something worse. See, I can't switch you guys back but I can switch you again with someone new. Maybe someone in a wheelchair would like your body. Maybe an 80 year old man."

New Billy's eyes grow wide. I like this girl, she's a keeper. If I was straight...or mortal...or lived in this dimension...

"I'm gonna fucking kill you!" New Charles roared. Ah, the testosterone is flowing with this one and he is just getting a surge of it. Probably has never felt this powerful before.

"I didn't know! I thought she was awake! I was drunk! I'm sorry! Please!" The begging continued. The girl stopped New Charles from killing his old body.

So it goes. New Billy moved in with New Charles. It was better that way. And I made them both gay for a reason. Can you guess why?
>>
File: new charles in the gym.jpg (25KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
new charles in the gym.jpg
25KB, 500x333px
>>1539970
"You ready to do another set on the bicep curls."

"I love the bicep curl machine!"

"Yeah, it used to be one of my favorites as well." New Billy said somewhat sadly, oogling his old body. At this point, he had been trying to hide and suppress his homosexuality for a full ten days and it was starting to slip. All the awesomely hot guys in the gym made him horny beyond belief. He was constantly getting hard but luckily his clothes loosely draped around his skinny frame making it harder to notice. Not so with New Charles with every muscle tense and bulging.

After the workout it was time to go home and go over football maneuvers. New Charles came up with an excuse to take a week off from practice, saying a relative had died. New Billy was crash coursing New Charles on football. Of course his body had a lot of natural memory to it and New Billy found he could only describe it, not do it. Practicing outside, New Charles was a natural. The guesthouse was near a farm so there was a lot of land to practice as he jumped and leaped, ran with the football and went over plays and positions, and memorized as much as he could about defense and offense. He was a quarterback after all.

"Alright, get inside. Time for you to make me some dinner." New Charles said. He had adopted a newfound cruelty to New Billy, and amazingly it had taken only a few days for New Charles and Katie to understand that they could turn New Billy into a practical slave for the two of them, under threat of swapping him with some 80 year old in a home shitting himself. I might have given her a few ideas.

New Billy now served New Charles in every way. He made his meals, prepared him in the gym and gave him all his old routines, introduced him to fitness nutrition and supplements, gave him information about his life, his family, his friends. Everything he needed to know. New Charles didn't feel any sympathy or love for the coward that had taken advantage of his friend,
>>
>>1539971
and being morally outraged he had developed a quite natural and lovely streak of dominance. He didn't ask New Billy to do anything. He ORDERED it. It made me want to jerk off all the time as I watched them. God, nothing was hotter than watching a nerd turn into a muscle stud and then really become a dom. His entire personality was changing. Of course I wove part of that into the spell, but still. So hot.

"I want you to chop some wood later."

"But...can't you do it? I mean, you have all the big muscle now." New Billy shyly looked away from New Charles.

"Did I say I wanted to do it?"

"No, I just..."

"When I tell you to do something, you fucking do it. Do you understand me? HEY! LOOK AT ME, NERD. DO. YOU. UNDERSTAND. ENGLISH?"

"Yes. I'll go. I'll chop some wood. I'm sorry."

"Yeah, and you're gonna be sorry if you ever say no to me again." New Charles said, stomping over and grabbing New Billy and pinning him against the wall, his legs dangling. "Maybe I oughta show you some respect. How would you like it if I rammed my big cock in your little ass, like you did to Katie? Huh? Would you like that, huh? Huh? Holy shit, you would. You're fucking getting a boner! Ha! What the fuck, dude! I thought you said you were straight!"

I was finished pouring a mixture of sex appeal, dominance, arrogance, and feelings of justification into New Charles. Now it was time for my dessert.

"I...I don't know anymore. I get excited sometimes, that's all.." New Billy whined.

"OH, you get excited, huh? You get excited by me? By my big fucking muscles? Huh, nerd? You like that? You like big muscles? WHY DON'T YOU LOOK AT THAT UP CLOSE?" New Charles shoved New Billy's face into his armpit. He grabbed his head and didn't let go.

New Billy whined.

"Say you like that. Say you like feeling my muscles like a good little bitch."

"I do okay! I do! I'm sorry! Please don't hurt me!"
>>
>>1539973

New Charles took him up by the hair and removed his hand so he could take off his belt and pants. "Take off your clothes. NOW. I'm gonna fuck you like I wanted to the first night I swapped bodies with you. NOW! CLOTHES! TAKE EM OFF!"

New Billy complied, getting naked with his tiny three inch dick getting fat and hard and he dreamed of New Charles.

"Let's just get one thing straight. You are a faggot. You are my faggot. You don't talk about this with anyone, especially not Guillermo or Katie. You are going to take my cock up your ass and you are going to do everything I say from now until the day you fucking die. GOT IT?"

"Yes."

"Call me sir," New Charles said as an afterthought, then grabbed New Billy and swung him around, pinning him on the floor and ordering him to fight back. New Billy did but he was no match for a man so much larger and bigger. New Charles laughed at the pathetic attempt and ordered him to put his ass in the air and slipped his big dick in after grabbing the lube from the nearest bookshelf and giving it a good squeeze.

"Yes, sir. OH GOD OH GOD NO IT HURTS! IT HURTS!"

"Good. I'm glad. You're nothing but a little bitch now. How does it feel? Cause it feels good for me! OH YEAH! SO THIS is what's it's like ohhhhhhOOHHHHHHH!" New Charles had never had sex before and now that he had a powerful Olympian body he couldn't help but give in to its carnal urges. For New Billy it was agony getting his cherry popped by an enormous 9 incher. But as much as it hurt, it was important for New Billy. He had been dreaming of this moment. But it was like having a cucumber shoved up his ass. He never imagined the pain and indescribable joy of having his first rectal orgasm. Now New Charles was using him, ramming him repeatedly like an animal, and it hurt like hell. He finally shoved the nerd off his dick and ordered him on the floor to open his mouth. He wiped his dick off with a rag.
>>
File: worshipping Charles's foot.jpg (49KB, 330x470px) Image search: [Google]
worshipping Charles's foot.jpg
49KB, 330x470px
>>1539974
"How about you worship me now? You may jerk off while sucking on my foot, slave."

"Slave?"

"Yeah, you pretty much are my slave now. My slave for fucking life, bitch! You're gonna do this for the rest of your days as my personal bitch. You got that?"

"Yes, sir."

"And after that, you can suck my big ol' dick off again and then make me something to eat. Like a good bitch."

"Yes, sir."

"Yeah, you're gonna swallow my jiz like a girl. And I want my laundry done by tomorrow morning, nicely ironed."

"Yes, sir."

I honestly could watch this for days. I pour my heart into my projects. I know you probably have issues with it, but let's be honest, Old Charles could have gone to prison and gotten this but it's sooooo much more satisfying this way. Instead of five years in prison, he gets to be a sex slave for life. If that isn't satisfying, I don't know what is.

For the record, I'm always up for a new challenge. Tell your friends about me. The name is Buster Trader, and I love my job.
>>
File: Ryan.jpg (57KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
Ryan.jpg
57KB, 427x640px
>>1539708
Grandpa's Curse

Ryan looked longingly at the photo of himself from just a few weeks ago. He was only 20. He had everything going for him. He tried not to shed a tear. His arms. His chest. His perfect abs. And it was all gone. Everything was all gone. He had avoided all his friends. He had not gone to school. Every day was agony. And his grandfather was responsible for all of it.

Three weeks ago...

Grandpa Harold was a tough man to please. He was rich and powerful and he was worst of all, vengeful. As an almost billionaire, he ran about 20 different corporations under the umbrella of his own and he paid for what he wanted, including a hot young wife only a little older than Ryan. It was shocking to the family but Ryan was told to say nothing about it. And he didn't for a long time, even those Celeste gave him a longing look whenever he came to visit.
Grandpa met him one day with his own unhappy look. He took Ryan to a nice restaurant and told him that he was meeting with some incredibly powerful people. Ryan thought he meant businessmen but Grandpa Harold said no no, these are...people you can't look up on the internet. I have paid a fortune just to find them. I want to have a more youthful body and I think I can pay for it. Ryan immediately thought someone was trying to pull one over on his Grandpa but Grandpa dismissed him.

"There are powerful people in the world who only very rich people know about and they like to remain hidden. They have their reasons. They have used their talents for certain friends of mine. Let's just say I have reason to be happy about this but I'm also a little worried. I suppose it's just nerves, is all. Well, you know what. Cheers. I think it's going to be the best decision I ever made."

Grandpa was a little hesitant to give details and Ryan was incredibly skeptical. He spent that night in the mansion and Grandpa went out for a consultation.
>>
>>1539979
That was when it happened. Celeste came into his room and one thing led to another and he was fucking her like crazy on his large guest bed. She screamed with pleasure as he filled her up. Grandpa couldn't fill up a girl like this anymore, he thought cruelly. Shouldn't even try. I'm young and he thinks he can be young like me again? He'll be dead soon and this will all me mine. All this hot piece of ass if I want it, too. Fuck yeah! FUCK! He used Celeste four times in a row before she went crazy and fled. Said she had to make sure no one noticed she was in his room.

Ryan contacted me weeks later telling me the details of this story. And he told me about how after that he was awoken in the middle of the night by unknown assailants who shoved a needle in his arm, took him to a secret location and kept him there for days and he had been out of school for three weeks now.

He told me frantically he couldn't trust anyone. He said they did things to him. He was disfigured he said. Couldn't even go outside with a shirt off. He left me a drunken message where he started crying and was unintelligible. He invited me over to the mansion. He said maybe I could help him. He was talking through his tears about how Grandpa took his body away from him. It made no sense.

When I arrived I didn't know what to think. Maybe my friend was having a breakdown. Ryan met me in the far side of one of the outside gardens. One of the butlers led me there with a strange, apprehensive look on his face. I noticed it one of the maids as well. Something told me that not to many people had been to the house lately.

Ryan was wearing a heavy sweater which made no sense for the hot weather we were having. He was drinking, and he sullenly looked up at me.

"You know how I looked, right? I fucking looked like a real man."

"Dude, what are you talking about? You're like the most jacked guy I know. You're way hotter than I am. Or like half our team." We both were on the rowing team.
>>
File: ryan cursed with granpa's body.jpg (108KB, 500x604px) Image search: [Google]
ryan cursed with granpa's body.jpg
108KB, 500x604px
>>1539981
I know, it's preppy and elitist and that's because hey, we're rich.

"You don't understand, man." he started sobbing. "My grandfather is so rich he found people that know magic. Like real magic. And he caught me with his wife. I don't know why I fucked her, man. I just did. I couldn't help myself. She was so hot."

"You fucked your stepmom. Or stepgrandma?? Gross!"

"Dude, she's 22 and smoking fucking hot!"

"Oh. Well that's still gross, just for different reasons. Yeah I forgot about your grandpa doing that. Good for him I guess but he didn't find out, right? Did that bitch tell him?" I was so mad for him, and mad AT him at the same time."

"No, man. One of the maid spied on her, and he paid her big time to do it. And he said he never expected it from me, he said she was supposed to keep an eye out for like the pool boy and shit. Fuck me. Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck I woke up and I was in this place and they strapped me down and cut me and I bled all over and they had these weird knives and masks and shit...it was so fucking scary I thought I was gonna die. And they were chanting and shit and I got all dizzy and Grandpa was there and they put my blood in a cup and he fucking DRANK it! I couldn't fucking believe it and when I woke up I was like..this!" He started crying.

A shiver ran down my spine. "Like...what?"

"Like this, ok!" He took off the sweater and the undershirt and I gasped. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

"This...this isn't possible," I muttered.

"Just look at me. LOOK AT ME I'M A FUCKING FREAK SHOW MAN! I have THIS." He held onto his flabby giant love handle and gut. I have fucking MAN BOOBS dude..I just...wanna fucking kill myself."

"No! No don't do that. Hey. Man, dry your tears, ok? I don't think you look that bad. I mean I never told you this but I actually think...I always thought you looked really hot."

"Thanks, man. I guess." He sniffed. He wasn't gay and I wanted to just hold him.

"Stand up. Please."
>>
>>1539982
"You gotta talk to him for me, man. You gotta talk him into giving me my body back. He's got it. He looks fucking amazing with my body." Ryan sniffed with his hand to his nose. I walked over to him and put my hand on his gut.

"I don't know if this helps but, I think you're sexy. I think your face is sexy and I think your body is sexy, too." And then I cracked up.

"Fuck you." he muttered.

"I'm just kidding, dude. You look great. For a freak show, I mean when you join the circus the kids will love you, just keep your fucking shirt on!"

Ryan roared and tried to chase me. He did so for several seconds and then stopped. The all star runner heaving to and fro on the green. Panting like an old man. I started laughing.

"Fuck you I'm gonna get you!" He started running and had to stop. I laughed as I jogged before him.

"Come on, old man. Try and catch me! God, you are so out of shape now, dude! Hahahahahahhaha!"

You may think this is cruel but Ryan made plenty of jokes at my expense and I knew for a fact he kept me from being captain of the team because he outed me "by accident". He also made several passes at me at various times when he was drunk because he always wondered what it would be like to "get sucked off by another dude" and then he freaked out when I began to suck his cock. He couldn't handle the part of him that really was gay. Our friendship was not exactly what you would call even. He was always embarrassing me in front of my gay friends by making gay jokes. It was a little overboard. He was really trying not to be thought of as gay. I really got angry with him though, because he tried to come on to my last boyfriend just to prove he could attract any guy or girl he wanted to. Fucking jerk, That actually hurt me. It hurt me to see him leave with Steve only to pull the same bullshit with him. Oh I am just not ready to get sucked off by a dude. Yeah, you just want attention, Well now you got it, jackass!
>>
>>1539983
I told him I'd be back in the dorms and if he got desperate enough, he could suck me off. Maybe then I'd consider going to talk to his grandfather on his own behalf. I did meet the old man on my way out and holy fuck. HOLY FUCK!
"It's Andrew, right? Ryan's friend!"

"Holy shit, it's true. You took his body. That's so fucking...awesome!"

"Yeah it is, isn't it? I just wanted to make sure you weren't going to go around blabbing about this. I know people and I wouldn't want anything to happen to you."

"Dude, I am sort of enjoying this to be honest. I mean, this is some freaky ass shit, but..." I explained my situation to the old man and he laughed.

"Of course. So he just fucks everyone else over. No one can be happy but him."

"He wants me to talk you into helping him."

"I'm teaching him a lesson in humility Would that we could walk in the shoes of others. Well now I'm walking in his body and it feels pretty FUCKING great. I am in charge of who gets to come into this house, you know. I approved you to be let in. I have something to talk to you about. I think my grandson is bisexual. I have this body and I gotta tell you, I fucked my wife so hard her pussy nearly fell out but I am not really satisfied if you know what I mean. And your story makes sense. I think my grandson likes girls but he likes boys better. I mainly pictured boys when I was fucking my wife. And you know I'm so old I don't give a fuck what she wants. She signed a prenup. So uh, I guess what I'm saying is, would you like to come upstairs and fool around? I am almost a billionaire."
>>
>>1539984
"FUCK YEAH!" I should have tried to play coy but who am I kidding. My friend's grandpa was HOT AS HELL! I was in heaven. He carried me upstairs. Said it gave him quite a thrill. I was in daddy heaven. I felt up the body I'd dreamed about for years!

We're still figuring out what to do with Ryan. I am on a first name basis with Harold and quite frankly, Celeste is out and I'm in. As Ryan's soon to be step-grandfather I would just like to point out that taking the semester off has been good for him. I am living in the lap of luxury and enjoying every minute of being fucked my Harold, who gets along with me so much better than that stupid bitch he married. And we have plans for Ryan. He's seeing a therapist paid off handsomely to never discuss this particular problem with anyone. He's a little less depressed. Still wearing heavy clothing outside in public if he ever goes out, which is rare. If he's very good, and I mean very very good, we'll give him another new young body,. In about five years...magic isn't cheap, you know.
>>
File: Everything I Want To Be 1.jpg (176KB, 646x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Everything I Want To Be 1.jpg
176KB, 646x1000px
>>1539708
>>
File: Everything I Want To Be 2.jpg (164KB, 646x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Everything I Want To Be 2.jpg
164KB, 646x1000px
>>1540025
>>
File: revenge.jpg (274KB, 1114x827px) Image search: [Google]
revenge.jpg
274KB, 1114x827px
>>1539708
>>
File: cap_roommates.jpg (51KB, 558x391px) Image search: [Google]
cap_roommates.jpg
51KB, 558x391px
>>1539708
>>
What a bizarre meme. So many of them don't even imply how they managed to swap bodies. Strangely formulaic.
>>
Yeah I don't know about, this is pretty weird, even as far as this board goes
>>
>>1540138
If you could switch bodies with anyone who would it be?
>>
>>1539708
TLDR: the thread
Thread posts: 142
Thread images: 115

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.