[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Storytime

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 64

File: jeans.jpg (68KB, 500x393px) Image search: [Google]
jeans.jpg
68KB, 500x393px
Post stories about the hottest sex you ever had.

I'll start

>be me closeted virgin last year of university
>spring break
>everyone is out of town
>finally decide to break out of my shell
>go to neighborhood gay bar
>mostly fat old men drinking and talking
>get a beer and drink alone at the bar
>bartender takes pity on me and talks to me for a bit
>i tell him it's my first time at a gay bar and i've never had a bf
>he kind of cringes and goes to help newly arrived customers
>i sit and drink, watching people come and go
>a guy comes and sits next to me
>boyishly handsome, unassuming face
>he talks to me a little but mostly just sits next to me quietly
>then i feel his hand on my thigh - so i turn to confront him
>he is smiling at me
>he calmly takes my hand and places it on his crotch
>i feel a huge bulge emanating heat
>he rubs my hand over the length of his enormous erection which extends down the inside of his pant leg
>my heart is racing, i look around, nobody sees us
>he leans forward and takes my earlobe between his lips
>hot breath in my ear and on my neck
>he whispers "follow me"
>i can't resist - i've never felt anything like that before
>i follow him outside the bar and he pulls me into some oleander bushes next to the building
>there is a lot of space between the bushes and the building and it is light enough to see him as he unbuttons his jeans, pulls down the front of his white briefs and lets his huge hard cock swing out
>he puts a hand on my shoulder and pushes me down to my knees
>i look up at him as his cock slowly throbs above my face oozing a long string of sticky precum
>>
>he puts two fingers between my lips and onto my tongue
>they are dry and taste a little dusty
>he works them back into my throat and i resist the urge to gag
>he holds his fingers there for several seconds while he looks down at me and his cock slowly throbs between us
>he lets a big warm glob of spit out between his lips and it hangs briefly before dropping with a wet splash on my nose and cheek
>he takes his hand out of my mouth and, holding my head in the palm of his other hand, guides his giant dick into my mouth
>the huge head stretches my lips and teeth apart and fills my mouth completely so i can hardly breathe
>he keeps forcing more in, working it all the way into the back of my throat but it is too thick to go any further
>i'm trying to breathe through my nose but it is kind of stuffy from allergies and he's forcing my head onto his cock, trying to work it in deeper but it's just too big
>i'm suffocating so i pull off and take a big gasping breath before he stuffs it back into my face
>we struggle like this for a few minutes, my hands on his hips trying to push him away and his hands on my head trying to push me on him
>finally he releases me and says "stand up"
>i do as i'm told, looking into his eyes with the slime from his cock and my throat dangling from the corners of my mouth
>"turn around" he says motioning me toward the wall
>not sure what he intends to do i hesitate for a minute
>"TURN AROUND" he says more forcefully this time grabbing my arm and spinning me around
>his hands are on my belt buckle undoing it and before i realize what is going on he yanks my pants and boxers down to my knees
>he puts his hand on my back and pushes me forward "bend over" he commands
>>
>i can feel the cool night air on the hairs of my thighs and then the dripping wet head of his cock touches my ass as he pushes firmly on my back and i give in and bend over presenting my ass to him
>he grabs my hip with one hand then spits on my hole before guiding his cock between my cheeks with his other hand
>he rubs the spit across my hole with the swollen head of his dick and spits again, then abruptly forces the head into me
>it is huge and i leap forward with the sudden intense pain of his entrance but he hangs onto my hips with his hands and remains inside me
>he holds it there for a minute while i writhe in pain and waits for it to dissipate
>i groan and try to relax and eventually the searing pain calms down to a dull throb and i realize i'm feeling his cock throbbing just inside my ass
>he spits on the shaft of his cock and slowly begins forcing himself into me
>i'm very tight and quite dry but i can feel the precum leaking out of his cock into me, gradually lubricating and loosening me up
>slowly he's working his cock into me and before i know it he is balls deep inside
>he grabs my arm and pulls it behind my back like a cop about to cuff me
>"is that what you needed?" he asks quietly "a big cock in your ass?"
>i whimper something, not sure if i'm allowed to speak and not wanting to draw attention to myself
>on the other side of the huge oleander shrubs is the parking lot and occasionally the headlights of a car flash by us or the laughing voices of men making their way into or out of the club pass perilously close
>my own cock is achingly hard and draining a constant stream of slime onto the dry earth between my shoes
>my pants are bunched around my ankles and i'm supporting myself against the rough stucco of the building with one hand while my other arm is wrenched painfully behind me and held by the wrist in the small of my back
>he slowly pulls about half his very long cock out of my rectum, spits on the thick shaft and works it back in to the hilt
>>
>i can feel my insides turning to mush as his cock drains lubricating fluid into me and softens my hole
>he knows what he's doing and he's obviously done this before
>for an instant i panic and wonder how i got here before remembering that i'm drunk and that i needed this and that if he does give me aids i won't die for at least 20 years because there are drugs for that now
>but the sudden realization that what i'm doing is truly stupid hits me like a ton of bricks and i yelp like a puppy and try to get away
>but he's holding me firmly and his giant cock is so far up my ass i'm impaled on the end like a butterfly that is pinned to a collector's board
>"easy" he says, pushing my face into the rough stucco and grabbing a handful of my hair "i'm not done with you yet"
>i stop struggling and submit to him
>i feel his cock swell in me and he pulls back, almost all the way out before thrusting back in suddenly and with full force
>i gasp and crumple into the building and he groans loudly
>"that's it" he says "take my dick" and he starts slowly deep-dicking me, in and out, in and out
>i'm gasping with each long thrust, he is literally pushing the air out of my lungs with his dick
>i can hear his breathing getting heavier and then he grabs my hips with both hands and starts power-fucking me, slapping his hips against my ass, bouncing his huge balls against mine
>>
>a car pulls up on the other side of the bushes and sits idling, the smell of the exhaust heavy in my nostrils
>i can hear the car radio playing some roadhouse tune, a jangly country western song with a twangy male vocalist
>the sound of the car engine and the radio drown out the slapping sounds of our butt-fucking and provide a welcome cover for the ragged sounds of our breathing
>the guy is furiously fucking me now sliding in and out of my guts with rapid precision
>he's moaning and thrusting, pounding me with the full length of his horse cock and i could swear he's snorting and frothing at the mouth like a stallion rounding the last bend of the track before reaching the finish line
>his cock has swollen up hugely and i can feel the giant knob of his distended glans raking the inside of my guts and milking my tender prostate
>there is no way i'm not going to feel this tomorrow
>occasionally he pulls all the way out of me and then pops the doorknob-like girth of his head back into my bruised sphincter and across the bulb of my g-spot causing my cock to jerk and ooze dick snot all over the fronts of my trousers
>suddenly the car engine and radio are shut off and the car door opens and slams shut
>the guy thrusts deeply, painfully into me and holds his distended organ inside me throbbing
>we hear footsteps walk away across the parking lot and around the corner of the building toward the entrance to the club
>the man starts fucking me again with his huge cock and it has swollen up so thick and is stretching my asshole so tight i can tell he is getting close
>>
>"are you ready for my load?" he asks quietly but breathlessly while slowly but firmly thrusting, keeping himself on the edge of cumming while waiting for my reply
>"you want my load in your ass?" he asks again, gruffly, and i can tell he is about to lose his composure and start ejaculating
>"yeah" i whisper turning my head to look back at him "please give me your cum!"
>"oh yeah! fuck yeah!" he moans as his thrusting ratchets up faster and faster and his giant knob gets forced deeper and deeper into my guts
>then suddenly i can feel the shaft of his cock pulsing in my sphincter, rhthmyically stretching it as his hands grip my hips and he thrusts balls deep inside of me
>"ohhhhh" he moans quietly "ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeahhhhhhhh"
>my cock starts jerking and the feeling of his giant knot on my abraded prostate while his thick shaft stretches my hole sends me over the edge
>i start spasming uncontrollably as my balls drain out onto the dusty ground
>my pants and shoes are covered with creamy frosting as my dick continues to ejaculate uncontrollably
>he is still flooding my insides with his goop and when he finally pulls out a huge glob of batter splatters into my pants as more drains down the insides of my thighs
>his giants wet cock slaps against the backs of my legs as he bends to pull up his briefs and jeans
>i lean against the wall and try to catch my breath as the voices of another group of men approaches from around the corner
>we wait quietly for them to get into their vehicles before continuing to dress
>my pants and boxers are literally soaked with sperm and when i pull them on the cold wetness clings to my thighs and ass like a diaper
>>
>"you have a great ass" he whispers as he buttons his jeans, his huge cock still visibly hard beneath his pants
>"you have a great dick" i say and he chuckles and kisses me, hugging me tight in his strong arms
>i buckle up and we walk out of the bushes into the blinding light of the full moon that is flooding the parking lot
>luckily there is no on around to see us scramble out of the shrubbery
>"you, uh, wanna hang out at my place?" i ask him shyly
>"nah, i'm gonna head back in" he says with a smile
>"you're going back in the club?" i ask somewhat dismayed
>"yeah, of course" he says heading around the corner
>"i'm gonna go home and get cleaned up.." i yell after him my voice trailing off as he rounds the corner out of sight and not looking back
>"thanks" i say quietly, more to myself than to him "that was fun"
>>
>>1521840
That story was actually hot as hell. Did you see him again after that?
>>
>>1521837
>the feeling of his giant knot
werewolf, plz
>>
>>1521840
>>1521844
Oh nvm didn't even read the last part, one time thing, bummer. Doesn't even sound worth to be honest but I guess you got a hot story out of it anyways.
>>
>>1521822
Just came so hard to this ty
>>
>>1521860
Same. Fucking amazing story and pacing
>>
>Be 26
>Only slept with 1 guy so far, still bi-curious, and recently installed grindr
>See muscle daddy
>He's white, and shaved bald
>Too insecure to message him
>He messages me!
>We exchange photos, and agree to meet
>Go to the bar in town
>We chat for a bit
>He says we will meet at his motel room later after he's done hanging out with friends
>Go back home
>Butterflies in my stomach
>2 hours later
>Go to his room
>We talk for a bit, and then make out
>Take clothes off
>We start stroking each other
>I start sucking at his curvy dick
>He wants to fuck me
>I didn't bring condoms, so I said no
>He stands up, and tells me to suck his cock
>I'm stroking myself as I do
>I cum
>He takes some of my cum, and lubes his cock with it
>He becomes more aggressive
>He slaps me in the face with his cock multiple times
>He cums on my face
>Get cleaned up
>Spoon
>Take picture of his dick, see pic
>Get dressed and leave

cont.
>>
>>1521896
Take some lessons from >>1521822 on how to tell a story
>>
>>1521896
>A few months later
>Muscle daddy messages me again
>Go to his motel room
>Made sure to bring condoms and lube this time
>We chat for a bit, make out, and take clothes off
>I suck him off
>He wants to fuck me
>I lay face down on the bed as he prepares
>He grabs my legs, and pulls me closer to the edge
>He sticks it in slowly
>He starts thrusting
>Hurts quite a bit at first
>Much of the pain subsides, and it feels a little good
>I moan after each thrust
>He stops, and takes condom off
>I suck him off some more
>I finger his ass
>He cums
>He said that felt pretty good
>He says he has a friend coming over later, and I leave

cont.
>>
>>1521860
>>1521878
Me too, it was pretty good
>>
>First time was last month
>Pic is him, 8x6 cock
>he was really nice and we started slow
>he gave me a massage to calm my nerves
>got to suck it bit
>he says its going to make my first time a bad experience if we try penetration so we just 69
>supposed to do more tonight
>>
File: Screenshot_20170210-202428.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170210-202428.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>1521903
Another pic because I love this thing
>>
>>1521903
Yeah thats not even close to 8x6 just so you know
>>
>>1521899
>A few weeks later
>Muscle daddy shows up on my facebook feed
>Not sure if facebook/grindr analytics is fucking with me
>Whatever the case, I'm a bit spooked
>Look at his page
>We have quite a bit of mutual friends
>Many of which are people I've known from high school
>Do a bit of digging
>It turns out he was the former wrestling coach at my high school
>Do a little bit more digging
>Come across a post on a video game forum
>Read username, and know who he is
>Post says he was on the wrestling team, and was shocked to find out Muscle Daddy was arrested for forced sodomy some years ago
>Do more digging
>He in fact was arrested for forced sodomy of one of his students
>Look up court record
>He was found not guilty by jury
>mfw I was fucked by the former wrestling coach at my high school, who may or may not have raped one of his students
>>
>>1521909
>Not sure if facebook/grindr analytics is fucking with me

i dunno if using grindr with the same computer/email will do that to your facebook analytics, but people will show up in your feed if they've been creeping your profile recently
>>
My first time
Be closeted
Kissed a guy in high school and rubbed his dick through pants but nothing else
Go to party when I was 20
Get prettty drunk and meet qt 18 y/o
We dance and he grinds on me
So hot
Turns around and we make out
Obvious boner
He grabs my hand and walks to bedroom
He undreses me and starts blowing me
Feels good man
He stops and says we should bail back to his place
Get uber
Make out in back seat
Get to his and we go in.
Strip as we get into his kitchen
He strays sucking me again
His room mate comes out and watches
I cum in his mouth
His room mate wants to fuck now.
We head to his room and all get naked
Both starts sucking my dock while I play with there's
They get lube and get ready
I top both of them for an hour
Feels good man. Cum raw I first guys ass.
>>
>>1521822
6'4 soldier
blue eyed/ blonde hair
came up to me in at club
im 5'7 mixed black/white 38 d cup. little chubby. pretty face
said he has a dick and did i wanna fuck?
was kinda tipsy
said yes
went back to his room
he has a 9+ in dick
he fucked me soooo good
omg
i put his hand to my throat
he squeezes
then he turns me around and hits it from the back putting me in a chokehold with his forearm
i came sooo many times.
he let me go
went back on my back
he still fucks me
I kiss him deeply
he asks if its k for him to bust in me
i say yes
he does
then he goes down on my and licks his cum out of my puss
im sore for days!!!!
sigh.
the best sex ive ever had
>>
File: tumblr_nybmam1nOF1s391qwo1_400.gif (2MB, 320x299px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nybmam1nOF1s391qwo1_400.gif
2MB, 320x299px
>>1522369
>a woman
>>
>>1522369
Yeah, I think I know that guy.
He's been married like three times and has several kids.
Used to fly helicopters in Iraq.
Now I think he's highway patrol in Tennessee.
His name's Kevin, right?
Sexy as fuck.
He used to make me jack him off when we were kids.
He's my older brother.
>>
>>1522371
Its finally found a board where it won't be solicited for nude images.
>>
>>1522395
He said he was from Iowa and he had the most perfect body I've ever seen. Not too muscular but strong. Ugh. just perfect. I don't remember his name though
>>
File: take_my_load.png (454KB, 1360x2468px) Image search: [Google]
take_my_load.png
454KB, 1360x2468px
>>1521822
(You) inspired me to go out last night but I didn't meet anyone.
So instead I came home and screencapped your story for future reference and fapped to it a couple of times.
Thanks.
>>
>be me 34
>living in a college town
>redneck town with a party college
>def townies vs. college kids, love/hate thing going on
>try to keep my dick happy, but busy with work
>seeing somebody but need to hookup now and then to keep my sanity
>find a local bar popular with students
>fuck a few college boys
>they seem to like my big local dick
>one night i'm out at the bar but its dead
>nobody but guys i already fucked
>bored, so i leave
>on my way home, stop in a mom & pop convenience to take a leak
>some kid's hanging around outside
>obviously looking for something, you know the type
>start talking to him
>dude wants dick but can't say so
>offer him a ride
>don't ask him where he's going because like it doesn't matter
>driving around, talking, he's getting nervous
>mention to him how horny i am
>he says he is too
>tells me to drive to the park
>we park and start to make out, but there's lots of guys hanging around
>drive around and find a dark, quiet place
>i'm rock hard
>whip out my dick and he's on it instantly
>didn't even compliment me or ooh-aah about my size or nothing, which i really like guys to do
>but hell the guy could suck
>edges me a long time
>realize he hasn't even unzipped his jeans yet
>i want to see what he's got
>he reluctantly takes it out
>nice dick not near as big as me but rock hard and leaking
>stroke his boner while he's sucking me
>i start getting my fingers closer to his hole
>feel the moist heat coming from it
>start massaging it
>he pulls up and says he really doesn't do that
>back to sucking my dick
>i want to fuck this boy bad now
>tell him we should get out of the truck and i need to stretch my legs
>get outside, lean up against the truck and he kneels in front of me

continued
>>
>I let my pants drop my my ankles
>grab the back of his head and fuck his mouth
>dude can actually take it
>no gag reflex
>pull him up, pull his pants down
>rub our dicks together
>realize i'm a lot taller than him for like the first time
>grip him tight, jabbing my dick into him
>turn him around and press him up against the truck
>he stiffens up a little, says he doesn't get fucked
>tell him i just want to rub for awhile, which calms him down
>start rubbing his butt with my dick, poking between his legs
>my arms are wrapped around him
>my nose is in his hair
>i can smell the last cigarette he smoked in his hair
>diamond dick me
>it's fucking dark here and we're whispering
>i start licking his neck and he just melts in my arms
>start pressing my dick against his butthole
>he lets it stay there for awhile, then pulls forward
>more rubbing, licking and i reach around and play with his hard dick a little
>he lets his guard down again
>more poking away at his hot, moist hole
>pulls away again
>keep repeating this
>finally, i'm lodged just inside his hole
>the tip is inside
>start stroking his shoulders and arms and nuzzling his neck
>poke inside a little more and hold
>repeat until I'm all the way inside and he's gasping for breath
>most amazing feeling in the world
>my dick's buried inside his oven like interior
>start telling him he's a good boy and he's doing really good
>then start fucking him, pulling him forward and forcing him over more until his hands are spread-against my truck
>he just keeps moaning and saying 'no' every so often, but he's obviously enjoying it
>i'm fucking him really good and suddenly he lets out a loud strangled sound and spasms around my dick
>i can hear his jizz hitting the passenger door
>fucking turns me on so much
>rape his ass hard the last few strokes and cum inside him
>>
>smash his body up against the truck and lean my full weight into him
>'fucking pretty boy' i whisper into his ear
>get my mouth down right next to his ear and stick my tongue inside, ask him in that low, low voice if he wants to to leave it in him for awhile or pull out
>says nothing, so i lazily roll my dick around inside him
>feels so amazing
>finally, he begins to pull off my dick a little, so i yank it out
>that appreciative gasp from him
>he just stands there facing me in the dark
>he pulls up his pants halfway and just holds them there, asking me if i have a towel or something to clean up with
>i open the door and get one of the blue paper towels i get from the gas stations
>gets condensation off the windows, wipes up spills
>make good cum rags too, lol
>he wipes away at himself
>i watch him while i clean off my own dick
>more light now with the truck door open
>dude seems to be having some trouble, so i take my rag and try to help him clean up
>he pulls away and says to leave him alone
>i piss against the tire while he finishes up
>he hitches up his jeans and asks me to take him back home
>i zip up and tell him to hop in
>i'm feeling really good now
>i grab his leg, squeeze and tell him it was really good, but he just looks away
>as we're exiting the park, i ask him where he lives, but he just wants me to drop him back off at the convenience store
>he's looking out the window
>ten minutes of silence in the truck
>drop him off where i picked him up
>as he's getting out, tell him he was great
>he looks down at me, then turns his head
>'i gotta' go' is all he said
>he just stands there in the middle of the parking lot until i drive away
>kid got more than he bargained for, but he probably enjoyed it just as much as i did
>>
File: wet.jpg (102KB, 435x611px)
wet.jpg
102KB, 435x611px
Not a fantasy, this actually happened to me:

>new in town for school
>go out to levi/leather bar looking for dick
>get a beer, walk thru the bar not seeing anyone that really piques my interest
>standing by the pool table watching some bears play pool
>guy walks up to me says 'hey' not really my type so i say 'hey' and look around planning my escape
>i start walking away and he grabs my arm
>'wait' he says and spins me around
>he has a really firm grip and is stronger than he looks
>grabs my hand and puts it on his crotch
>i feel a hard cock beneath his jeans
>i laugh embarrassed and try to pull away
>'you feel that?' he demands 'yeah' i say and try to pull away again
>he hold my hand there and i feel his hard cock swell even bigger
>i give it a squeeze 'no way' i say and try to pull away
>'whaddya mean no way?' he demands still holding my hand on his cock
>'that thing is fucking huge' i tell him with a laugh 'that can't be real' and i try to pull away
>'oh, it is real' he says looking into my eyes 'you want that?' he says making it jump in my hand
>i don't say anything embarrassed as fuck looking around to see if anyone is watching but everyone is doing there own thing, drinking, playing pool, talking. we are in our own little world just me and him.
>'let's go' he says and pushes me toward the door.
>i'm kind of excited now. i've never met a guy who was this forward before. he is couple of inches shorter than me so i'm not scared. i could take him if he tries anything. i follow him out of the bar.
>>
>it is cold outside and he is standing waiting for me. 'where do you live?' he demands
>'pretty close' is tell him. 'let's go' he says
>'you wanna go to my place?" i ask "yeah" he says
>'okay' i say and start walking. he follows me in silence to my car. 'what the hell' i say to myself 'we can have a drink at my place and see what's in his pants and if it's no good we'll come back here.' can't think of anything to say to him so we walk in silence to my truck.
>he doesn't say anything the whole way home and i'm just thinking about what his cock felt like through his pants. i can't wait to see it out of his pants.
>get to my house, unlock the door go inside and he immediately grabs me and starts kissing me with tongue before i can even get the door closed. before i know it he is pushing down on my shoulders and forcing my face into his crotch. he is still hard and it feels really thick and smells really good.
>he pulls his belt off and opens his trousers, pushing them down his thick hairy thighs. 'wow this is getting good' i think to myself.
>>
>he's holding my head with both hands rubbing my face against his hard cock still in his briefs and moaning.
>i look up at him and spits a big thick wad that hits me square in the face. it shocks me. i didn't see this coming. he slaps my cheek with the flat of his hand and rubs some of the spit across my face smashing my nose up like a pig's then he grabs my face and rubs it back on his hard cock. 'get it wet' he growls.
>i open my mouth and start salivating on his white briefs trying to get them so wet that i can see through them. his dick is starting to ooze it looks like as there is a big wet spot at the end of it spreading out into the fabric.
>i can feel his warm spit dripping slowly down my face and into the neck of my shirt. my knees are killing me on the tile and he's pushing me backwards.
>i lose my balance and fall backward hitting my elbow on the floor. 'get up, faggot' he growls at me as he plops down onto the sofa and pulls his trousers down around his ankles. 'get over here and get this wet'
>'do you want a beer?' i say getting up and looking for an excuse to slow things down. 'yeah' he says unbuttoning his shirt to reveal a hairy chest.
>i grab a couple of beers and turn on the tv to muffle the noises in case my neighbors are listening.
>he is kicked back on my sofa with his jeans around his ankles still wearing his briefs with his shirt undone but still on. this guy looks amazing like this. no wonder he's not into small talk.
>>
>'you got any porn?' he says as i hand him a beer. 'sure' i say and dig around for an old dvd i think he'll like. 'take your pants off' he says drinking his beer.
>i put in the dvd and take my pants off. 'your boxers too' he commands 'but leave your shirt on.'
>i do as he says then drop to my knees and bury my face in his package. he puts a hand on the back of my head and pushes it into his still amazingly hard cock and asks 'is that what you needed?'
>'mmmmffffkyyymmm' i manage to moan into the shaft of his thick dick. his balls are the size of large eggs, warm and full. 'take your shorts off' i say coming up for air. he slaps me pretty hard with his free hand across my face and takes a swig of beer then spits it directly into my face. 'don't tell me what to do, faggot.'
>he stands up and kicks off his jeans then slides his briefs down his hairy legs, picking them up and stuffing them in my mouth with one stroke.
>his big hard cock swings out over my face and his huge balls are inches from my nose.
>god, he smells amazing, clean and manly like soap and sweat and balls.
>he holds my ears and starts humping his cock across his briefs that are still in my mouth.
>>
>i can hear the porn in the background "fuck that jock ass!" some boy is moaning over and over to the sounds of wet sloppy buttsex.
>the man is standing over me humping my face watching the porn and drinking his beer. above my face his hard cock is drooling out a big long string of pre-cum from his piss-slit that is swinging back and forth with his thrusts.
>he looks down at me and pulls the wet briefs out of my mouth and throws them on the floor. 'pick 'em up with your teeth' he commands pointing at the briefs.
>i bend over to grab them with my teeth and he reaches forward and smacks my ass hard with the palm of his hand then puts a foot in my neck pushing my face into the wet briefs and the cool tile of the floor. 'you got a nice ass, boy' he says to me taking a long gulp of beer and setting the bottle down on the coffee table.
>he bends over and takes an ass cheek in each hand grabbing them firmly then spanking them loudly one after the other before dropping backwards onto the sofa. 'suck my dick, fag' he growls.
>>
>i crawl over to him with his briefs in my mouth. i'm starting to really like this guy.
>he slaps me across the cheek and tells me to get him another beer.
>'take off your shirt' he says when return with it.
>'suck my dick' he says again when i'm standing in front of him completely naked. i drop to my knees and hungrily inhale the scent of his balls then lick my way up his long shaft to the uncut head focusing on the underside sensitive part while he watches tv and swigs his beer. his cock is long and thick. probably the thickest cock i have ever held in my hand, my fingers barely touch around it and i have big hands.
>i guide the head to my lips and gently pull the skin back revealing the big red glans that swells out of the confines of his foreskin. this is a mushroom tip if i've ever seen one and it is dripping clear white liquid all down the shaft and onto his thigh.
>the head barely fits in my mouth. i'm careful not to scrape it with my teeth and i try to get it back into my throat but it is simply too big. my lips are stretched tight around the shaft just behind the head and there are two or three hand-widths of cock that remain high and dry no matter how hard i try to take it in.
>i feel him leaning forward rubbing a big hand down my lower back and onto my ass. i tense for what is coming and he smacks my ass hard, then rubs it and smacks it again. this time he rubs his hand down between my cheeks forcing a thick rough finger into my tender asshole. i haven't been fucked in a long time and i'm tingling and starting to sweat with anticipation.
>>
>i'm lost in the smell of his cock loving the feel of his rough hands on my ass when he pushes me back. 'let's go in there' he says pointing to the bedroom.
>i follow him to the bedroom thinking 'how far am i going to go with this guy - when should i put on the brakes?' when he turns around and grabs me in his strong arms and forces his tongue between my lips again. 'you're so fuckin sexy' he says then spits directly in my face again. i can feel it dripping from my nose. it kind of pisses me off and i want to spit back at him but i'm not sure what he would do so i don't. he laughs and pushes me roughly onto the bed face down.
>he kneels behind me and i feel his hands on my ass cheeks pulling them apart then his tongue darting into my sensitive hole. god, my cock is hard now and leaking onto the mattress. i'm glad i showered before going to the club. 'a boy scout is prepared' i think and then shiver with pleasure as his tongue thrusts into my asshole. 'fuck, i gotta be careful' i think, wondering if i still have rubbers and lube. it has been so long since i had a dude eat my ass!
>'lift your ass up' he says grabbing my hips and pulling them up. 'arch your back'
>he spits on my asshole and i can feel him rubbing it into my hole with something, not his finger.
>oh fuck. he found my toy!
>>
>with a single painful thrust he jams the toy into my ass.
>it must have been under my bed where i left it after the last time i jerked off. he must have found it while he was eating my ass.
>'bark like a dog, faggot' he yells laughing at me and slapping my ass.
>he stands and grabs a fistful of my hair yanking my head back, peering into my eyes.
>'you didn't tell me you were a pervert, boy' he says laughing and then forces his tongue into my mouth. 'i'm gonna fuck your ass so good' he hisses 'roll over on your back'
>>
>i'm laying on my back with my legs in the air.
>he is standing over me naked, his big cock jutting out in front of him.
>he's holding my ankles in his big rough hands.
>'scoot your ass over to the edge of the bed, man' he tells me pulling on my legs
>i slide over to the edge and he forces my legs back so my knees are near my ears. i'm feeling really vulnerable but his body is perfect and he's doing all the right things.
>'where's your lube?' he asks.
>'in the door next to the bed' i say trying to reach over and get it but he finds it and pops a big glob of cold lube on my ass hole and another one on his cock and then starts rubbing it into my ass crack with his cock while he rubs it on the shaft of his cock with his free hand.
>'are you ready for my cock, boy?' he asks pushing his giant cockhead against my asshole.
>'umm, wait, don't you need a rubber?' i say
>he pauses, looks at me and then says 'do you have any?' 'they're in that drawer' i say. 'you can't miss 'em.'
>'oh' he seems disappointed. 'yeah. i saw those.'
>'put one on' i tell him
>he looks at me 'they're not gonna fit' he says
>'yeah, they'll fit. c'mon put one on.'
>'no. they hurt my dick.' he says 'and they usually break. let me fuck you without one.'
>>
>'dude, you can't fuck me without a condom. i barely know you." i say and he glares at me.
>he leans over me reaches a big hand down and around my neck choking me. 'don't tell me what i'm gonna do, faggot' he growls into my face tightening his grip around my throat.
>i can feel his hard cock pushing at my asshole but it is way too big. he's not gonna get inside me without a fight.
>'lay on your stomach, boy' he tells me then slaps my face really hard with his free hand while choking me with the other.
>'roll over.'
>he grabs my arm and tries to flip me over onto my stomach. surprised at myself i roll over and stick my ass up. 'you better not have any diseases' i say into the pillow but loud enough for him to hear me.
>he is holding the back of my neck with one hand, pushing my face into the bed while guiding his cock into my asshole with his other hand. he is pushing really hard and i am clenching really hard. i'm terrified if i relax it will pop in and tear my ass in two. the first time i ever got fucked i bled and this guy's cock is a lot thicker. but i've had a lot more practice since then.
>'relax, fucker!' he yells at me trying to force his cock into my butthole.
>'dude. it's not gonna fit' i tell him.
>'it will fit' he says 'we just need more lube'
>he releases his hold on me and i hear him squeezing more lube onto his cock then feel the cold as he squeezes more onto my ass. he starts fucking me with a finger, then two, then three, opening me up with his rough hands.
>i lay there like i'm drugged as he penetrates my hole. he is in control. he is going to fuck me. this man owns my ass. there is nothing i can do. there is nothing i want to do but lay there and let him violate me.
>>
>'relax your ass, fag' he is breathing in my ear
>i can feel his cock head pushing against my stretched hole. laying on top of me, he is trying to force it in.
>'it's not gonna fit' i say
>'it's gonna fit, fag' he says grabbing a fistful of hair and yanking my head back so he can see my face.
>'i wanna see your face when i put it in'
>he is pushing hard now. his dick is incredibly thick but it is also incredibly hard and my ass is incredibly lubed up. he is starting to make progress and i'm worried. i'm worried it is going to pop and rip something. i need my ass to shit. i can't be having it torn up and wrecked, left for dead. i need to think fast.
>'do you want to smoke some pot?' i ask
>he stops trying to force his cock into me and his ragged breathing slows while he thinks about this.
>'yeah, maybe we should take a break'
>relieved, i wait for him to climb off me, then i get up, find the bong and a couple of dank buds and load a bowl. my ass is wet with sweat and lube, so i put a towel on the bed and sit on it. he is sitting on the bed with a hardon watching me.
>'i like you, faggot' he says to me 'you're pretty cool'
>i inhale a deep lungfull through the bubbler and pass the bong to him. 'no thanks,' he says 'i don't smoke weed.' caught off guard i don't know what to do, so i take another couple of hits. by this time i am feeling amazing. this amazing man is in my house and he wants to tear my ass up. i love life!
>>
>'put that shit away and open a window' he commands.
>i do as he says then he pulls me on the bed and starts roughly kissing me, squeezing me in his strong arms. 'you taste like ass' he says to me 'so you're gonna lick my ass.'
>he rolls over and pulls up a leg exposing his tiny furry asshole. 'lick my hole, faggot. you know you want to.'
>now i don't know about you but i've only licked an asshole once before and it wasn't really my thing.
>'lick my asshole!' he yells and grabs my hair forcing my face into his butt.
>'okay, jesus!' i mumble into his ass. it is sweaty and hairy but clean and smells like irish spring. i gingerly extend my tongue and tenderly lick his hole. it tastes kind of metallic and i think 'what the fuck, just do it' so i force my tongue into his hole.
>'fuck yeah!' he moans, pushing on the back of my head, smothering me in his ass. 'eat my ass, faggot!'
>i'm pretty stoned at this point and i feel like i'm floating surrounded by his beautiful ass. i'm really tonguing him now, excited by his groans of pleasure i'm burying my face into his butt, forcing my tongue into his hole.
>then he farts in my face.
>i'm disgusted. he clearly did this on purpose and it stinks. bad. what an asshole.
>he pretends like nothing happened but holds my face there so i can't move, forcing me to breath his fumes. i know he is humiliating me. showing me he's boss. he's the alpha. he owns me. i'm the beta. i won't fight back. he could do whatever he wants with me and i would let him.
>>
>we lay still like that for a few minutes while he asserts his control, my face in his ass, his hand on my head holding me down. my dick is diamonds. i've never been owned like this before.
>finally he moves, standing on the floor next to the bed.
>'come suck my dick, fag' he orders me and i crawl over the bed and start sucking like the fag that i am.
>he is still hard. in fact, i've never seen his cock soft and he's been here at my house now for over an hour.
>he's groping my ass while i slobber on the end of his fat cock, wondering if i can make him come this way.
>'watch your teeth!' he yelps jumping back and cracking me on the jaw 'or i'll know them out'
>that hurt. he is getting rougher now and there is sweat streaming down his sides from his densely furry armpits. he smells like a man and i know what i have to do.
>>
>'i want you to fuck me' i mumble.
>'what?' he yells at me grabbing a handful of hair and jerking my head up.
>'i want you to fuck me, ...sir' i say, my cheeks flushing red with embarrassment.
>'i know you do, fagboy' he says with a smile 'i know you do.'
>he slaps my ass. 'lay on your stomach' he says 'and relax your ass. i'm gonna fuck you.'
>i feel the weight of his body pressing down on me, his strong arms on either side of me, his thick cock between my ass cheeks pressing down against my backdoor and i concentrate on relaxing. he is warm and comforting, he surrounds me with his manly smell, he overpowers me with his manly strength, he owns me with his manly cock.
>he is pushing in and i am relaxing, relaxing, relaxing and i feel my hole stretching and stretching and stretching then i feel a pop and incredible pain like getting kicked in the gut or kneed in the balls only in my ass. he's got the head in.
>he's breathing heavily on the back of my neck pulling my head back looking at my face as i'm grimacing with pain.
>'good boy' he hisses 'we're almost there. relax your ass' and he pushes and i can feel him slowly entering me, opening me up, stretching my hole wider than it's ever been stretched. he is owning my ass and it will never be the same.
>>
>he's going deeper.
>'i'm not gonna be able to shit after this' i think, but then decide to just go with it. the pain is slowly throbbing in my ass, but diminishing.
>i don't think i'm bleeding, thank god.
>he is still thrusting. 'jesus, how fucking long is his cock' i'm thinking as he keeps sliding in deeper and then he hits bottom and i feel a sharp pain deep in my gut like when i got my appendix out.
>'is it in man?' i ask sounding more worried than i had intended.
>'not quite' he says 'i think i hit something'
>he thrusts his hips and the sharp pain returns
>'wait!' i scream 'don't tear anything'
>he laughs but doesn't stop thrusting
>'we just gotta work through it' he says slowly flexing his cockhead deep in my bowels so that i feel like a pig on a stick.
>'there's a bend in your colon' he groans and thrusts and then he's in up to the hilt, i can feel his huge balls laying on mine and his warm furry crotch on my ass cheeks.
>i'm pinned to the bed, his weight holding me down, his cock controlling me, i couldn't move if i wanted to, but i don't.
>i just want to lay here like his fucktoy, completely controlled by him...
>and then he started fucking.
>>
>pulling out of me seemed to take forever, draining me, leaving me empty and then
>slowly thrusting back into me, his hard cock taking ownership and pinning me down under his weight.
>in and out
>in and out
>his thrusts were hypnotizing.
>i was fully under his power.
>he held me down and piston fucked me into a pool of jelly.
>my ass was his fleshjack.
>he had turned me into his personal fagboy fucktoy.
>the pain had worn away to a dull throbbing and a slight pinch when he hit the bend in my colon and forced his huge head through and around it into my lower intestine.
>i thought surely i would never have a normal size shit again in my life. he had wrecked my hole so thoroughly. but what else mattered? i couldn't remember anything before that meant half as much as this man owning my hole.
>my life was meaningless until he filled me up with his enormous dong.
>'you like my big cock?' he asked breathlessly as he pounded it deep inside me. 'is this what you needed, fagboy?'
>'yessir, i love your huge cock sir!' i moaned as he stretched my asshole with his girth.
>then he really started to deep-dick me.
>>
>he was pistoning in and out of me now in a push-up position.
>i could hear his breathing rapidly increasing as his thrusts got quicker and deeper.
>'are you ready for me boy? are you ready for my load?' he cried out to me and i could tell he was getting close to cumming.
>personally, i never let anyone cum in my ass because i didn't want to catch a disease.
>'pull out and shot on my face!' i moaned into the pillow.
>'what?' he yelled.
>'cum on my face please sir!' i yelled but i could tell he wasn't listening.
>'do you want my load in your ass boy? do you want me to breed you?'
>'cum on my face man!' i said as he held me down by the neck and deep-dicked me furiously.
>'you want me to cum on your face?' he yelled
>'yeah, cum on my face! please! sir!' i cried as his cock swelled up inside me. i was going to feel this tomorrow.
>'oh god, your ass is so tight!' he yelled pushing my face deeper into the mattress 'i wanna cum in your ass boy!'
>'no, don't cmmmmmmfffffwwnnnnmmm' i yelled my mouth full of pillow.
>'i'm gonna cum in your ass, faggot!' he yelled and i could feel him tense up and yell 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!' as his cock started pulsing deep in my asshole and i knew he was dumping his load inside me, holding me down with his strong arms. i struggled to pull away to roll out from under him but i was pinned to the bed as he held his huge dick deep inside me, his heavy body heaving with one final thrust as he dumped all his man juice inside me.
>i couldn't get away. he was breeding me. he owned me now. i was his cumdumpster. he had planted his seed inside me and staked his claim.
>>
>as his cock slowly stopped throbbing and his breathing gradually returned to normal he lay on top of me and inside me. i was his fucktoy. i was his fagboy. i was his cumdump. he owned my ass.
>finally he rolled off me and pushed me away as his long thick dick slowly pulled out of me for what seemed like an eternity leaving me feel so empty
>then he started gently snoring.
>>
>he was breathing quieter now.
>he had rolled over and was spooning me in his sleep. i could feel his warm furry chest on my back and his huge thick cock in the crack of my ass. it was still semi-hard. this man never got soft.
>his gentle breathing in my ear was comforting but i couldn't sleep.
>i was worried i might have aids. or syphilis. or gonorrhea. i hope he would have told me if he had a disease or something but you never know. thank god we weren't in san francisco or somewhere. he seemed healthy. still, i was worried. my asshole was tender and i could feel it leaking. i knew he had cum a lot. and now it seemed to be wanting to get out.
>i didn't want to wake him, but i knew i needed to try and shit his cum out. before it forced its way out. i was worried i would fall asleep and awake in a bed filled with shit and cum. it felt like i had lost all bowel control. i was worried he had wrecked me for life. would i have to wear a colostomy bag? would i need surgery?
>i had to get in the bathroom and inspect my hole for damage. i had to know the worst.
>quietly i tried to lift his heavy arm off of me so i could sneak out of bed. his forearms were so hairy. i realized i still had an erection. i had ejaculated into the mattress at the very moment he was cumming inside me. but i felt like i hadn't cum yet. my balls were blue as though i had a two-weeks load still in them.
>maybe i should jerk off in the bathroom too.
>i tried to lift his hairy arm.
>he moaned and squeezed me tighter.
>'i love you' he said.
>'what? did he just say what i think he said?' i thought
>he had said 'i love you' plain as day
>he had said he loved me.
>this man was fucking with my head.
>and then i felt his hard cock push up against my devastated asshole.
>>
>'you ready for some more?' he mumbled in my ear
>'you want this dick again boy?'
>his rough hand was on my ass and a thick finger was inside my asshole.
>'you're fucking wet fagboy' he moaned in my ear and i felt his him guide his huge cock head toward my poor stretched asshole and start pushing inside.
>this time it went in easier. a push and a thrust and a groan and he was inside me again.
>he was the big spoon. i was the little spoon, with a broomstick up my ass.
>he put his hand on my hip and started guiding me back and forth on his cock, rocking me.
>every now and then he would pull all the way out and my wet hole would slurp and -pop- on his giant cock head.
>'fuck your ass feels good' he moaned as he used my hole half asleep.
>he reached around and grabbed my hard cock in his rough hand.
>'i want you to cum on my dick' he commanded as he rubbed the slick precum from my head down my shaft and fucked me from behind. he owned my ass and now he owned my cock. a few more thrusts of his huge cock into my ass and his rough grip on my cock made me explode into the sheets as he came a second time inside my ass.
>we lay there connected for hours as he slept, his cock inside me and his hand wrapped around my cock and balls. he wasn't going to let me get away.
>>
>at 7:30 my alarm went off waking me from a restful sleep. his huge cock was still inside me. it had never gotten small enough to slip out of me. his hand was still wrapped around my junk.
>he woke up when i reached to shut off the alarm and he kissed the back of my neck and gradually pulled his schlong out of my ass with a long belch and a splatter of wet cum. my ass was a gaping hole.
>'i-i have to go to work' i stuttered.
>he looked at me like i was talking crazy talk.
>'i have to be to work by nine' i said and he groaned and rolled over and went back to sleep.
>i snuck quietly into the bathroom and tried to get a look at my ass in the full length mirror. it was loose all right. but it didn't look ripped or torn. i sat on the toilet and emptied myself of the two loads he had planted in me.
>it was a lot of cum. this man had more cum than any man i had ever seen. there was at least a half a cup of cum floating in the bowl. thank god i hadn't had anything to eat last night.
>his cum had long since turned watery but it was still milky and viscous. it hung in the water in the bowl like a smack of jellyfish. i was fascinated by his virility. thank god i couldn't get pregnant!
>i was going to be late for work.
>>
>when i got home from work he was gone.
>but there were flowers in a box from a local florist with a note and his phone number.
>he's back with his ex-boyfriend but he still fucks me on the side several times a week.
>i think he fucks other boys too.
>i have tried several times to surprise him but he is never around and has a strict schedule that prevents me from getting close to him.
>i am his cum-dumpster. that's how he likes it.
>he knows i will do anything just to be able to take his load at his convenience. sometimes he won't return my call for several weeks and i go wild wondering who he is fucking.
>then he'll show up on my doorstep and force me to my knees and all is forgiven.
>i'm just a hole that lives to be filled with his huge cock.
>>
>can't stop thinking about him
>haven't seen him in 2 weeks
>go out to try and forget him

>i walk into a bar and get a drink. afternoon around 3pm on a Thursday (took the afternoon off cuz horny). Nobody there but two drunk gay guys talking loudly in the corner. Bored bartender gives me a beer and then goes to talk on his cellphone with his boyfriend or someone, they are arguing for like a half hour.

Sitting alone at the bar hoping someone hot will show up.

The Man walks in. Comes in from the hallway to the bathroom. Not sure if there is another entrance from there. Not sure how he got there, didn't see his truck when I drove up.

He walks over to me. "hey, what's up" he says "what are you doing here?"

I'm totally freaked out that he is there after not seeing or hearing from him for nearly 3 weeks.

i stutter something about "had the afternoon off and was bored...did you get my text?"

"nah, didn't get your text" he says to me then goes to the other side of the bar and sits at alone at a table.

i follow him over. "what are YOU doing here?" i ask him. "just out for a drink" he says kind of ignoring me.

i am freaking out. how did he know i was here? did he stop by my house and see me leaving and follow me? did he put a tracking device on my truck? is he somehow tracking my cell phone?

"so, you wanna come by my house?" i ask him.

"nah, that's cool" he says acting like he wishes i would please go.

i'm now wondering if he was already at the bar when i got there and he thinks i'm stalking him? what was he doing in the bathroom? there is nobody here. isn't he supposed to be at work at this hour?

a cute young blond kid about 22 walks out of the bathroom, looks around, sees The Man and nods, then leaves the bar. The Man ignores him.

now i'm freaking out. that kid was in the bathroom with him? what the fuck were they doing? how do they know each other?
>>
i go back and sit at the bar.

The Man ignores me and is playing on his phone.

he obviously is not interested in me.

i can't pick anyone else up if he's there because i don't want anyone but him. all i can think about now is his cock ramming in me.

i have another beer hoping he will come over and talk to me again but he doesn't. finally i decide to leave thinking that maybe he will follow me out or stop by my house.

i walk by his table and say "hey i'm leaving, you sure you don't wanna come over?" in my friendliest most non-freaked out voice i can manage. "no thanks" he says not looking up from his phone.

i walk out and drive home. i sit at home with a hardon waiting for him to drive up. he never arrives. i'm too scared to go back to the bar. what if he is stil there, or worse is hitting on someone else. what if he fucked that kid in the bathroom? i am sick thinking of the possibilities. i decide to get stoned and watch porn. if he comes over he can fuck me. he never comes over. i pass out after edging for 4 hours and finally coming.

next day i go to work. he texts me in the afternoon. "you want my cock faggot" no question mark. it is more of a statement. should i respond "please come over"? should i beg for forgiveness for going out to the bar? should i ignore him? i'm pissed and so i ignore him.

that evening while i'm cooking dinner he knocks on my door. i drop everything and let him unload in my ass. he leaves. neither of us mentions meeting at the bar the day before. two days later he texts me and fucks me again. things gradually return to normal. we never speak of any of it. i'm still freaked out but too scared to say anything.

i'm pretty sure he fucked the blond kid in the bathroom and thought i was stalking him. i never go to the bar again for fear of rocking the boat.
>>
a similar thing happened another time. i guess i should green text:

>stoned and horny one afternoon in the summer.

>haven't heard from The Man in more than a week.

>decide to head up a canyon to a place where people go nude sunbathing near a small river.

>take a backpack with weed and beers and sunscreen: the necessities.

>hoping i will meet a new guy to take my mind off of wanting The Stud's huge cock.

>nice warm day. lot's of cars parked off the side of the road near the trail down the canyon.

>head down into the canyon hiking toward the area where there are usually more men than women. see a hot guy laying on a towel naked. great ass.

>more guys laying naked under trees, mostly college age. starting to get hard. decide to get naked and keep hiking.

>feeling the air on my dick and balls hiking with nothing but my backpack on. guys are checking out my big semi-excited cock swinging in the breeze.

>really cute mexican kid sees me coming and rolls over on his back showing me his nice brown hardon. 'hey' he says to me. 'hey' i say and keep walking.

>find a nice secluded spot next to the creek and spread out my towel then kick back with a cold beer naked in the sun.

>the gurgling sound of the water and the beer make me sleepy and i doze off.

>i'm having an amazing dream about The Man. he is standing over me with his huge hard cock dripping on my face.

>i wake up and the cute mexican kid is standing over me. 'you were snoring' he says with a laugh 'and you have a hardon' he says pointing at my hard cock laying on my belly. 'i wanna suck it'

>'what?' i say groggily. 'lemme suck your cock' he says kneeling next to me and taking the head in his mouth. i let him blow me. there is nobody around. we are outside. his mouth feels amazing. this is just what i needed.

>he sucks me for a while and long story short i end up fucking him doggy style on my towel without a rubber.
>>
>i'm thrusting in his tight little brown ass when i hear a small rockslide and i look up to the side of the canyon on the other side of the creek and see a dude clamoring up the rocks between the trees.

>i keep fucking the kid but i'm watching this dude on the hill out of the corner of my eye. he stops and is watching us from behind some bushes.

>i keep fucking the kid and he is loving it. this is what i needed to get me out of my funk. i'm not the cumdumpster this time, somebody else is. i'm a stud not a faggot. i'm fucking this little faggots ass and he loves my cock.

>just as i'm about to cum, i look up and see the guy on the hill standing there jerking off. he is too far away to tell what he looks like. he has his clothes on but his cock sticking out of his fly. it looks pretty big but i can't see much and i'm more focused on the kid's ass to be honest.

>i pull out and shoot my load all over the kids ass as he jerks himself off on my towel. the dude on the hill seems to be cumminig too. hot.

>the kid leaves and i crack another beer and fall asleep again.
>>
>when i wake up the sun has moved considerably west and i am getting kind of sunburnt. i pack up my shit and head back to my truck. this was a perfect day.

>i get home and The Man is parked in my driveway waiting for me in his truck. 'where the fuck have you been, faggot?' he yells at me the minute i step out of my truck.

>'i went hiking' i lie and he slaps me hard across the face. 'don't lie to me faggot!' he yells and then grabs my throat squeezing tight enough to leave a bruise then he pushes me down onto the cement and spits on my face.

>'i can smell beer, faggot' he growls 'you shouldn't drink and drive' then he walks to my front door and waits for me to get up and walk over and put my key in the lock.

>i go in my house and he follows me in.
>>
>i'm kinda worried but really turned on. if he comes in my house it means he's gonna fuck me. this is going to be the PERFECT day!

>he slaps me again. a little lighter this time and i can tell he is pissed. 'you went up to the canyon' he tells me.

>'i uh ... yeah, i went up the canyon' i say wondering how the fuck he knew that. 'how did you know?' 'i have spies everywhere faggot, don't fuck with me' he growls in my face then pushes me down to my knees and smashes my face into his crotch against his always hard always huge cock.
>>
>i pull his cock out and suck on the end getting it wet for what i know is coming.

>he bend me over the coffee table and hate-fucks me like a fiend trying to make it hurt, i can tell, but i've learned how to relax and let him all the way in without all the pain that occurred the first few weeks after i met him. finally he dumps his load way up inside me somewhere past my liver, pushes me down on the floor, buttons up his jeans and leaves without another word.

>i dont' see him for a two months after that and i think he is through with me until one night he is on my doorstep with a bottle of wine, kissing me, acting as if nothing had happened, acting like we are an old married couple. he wants to watch netflix and spoon, and of course he fucks me.

>i think i'm in love.
>>
>>1523096
What does he look like? Do you have pics of him?
>>
>>1521840
ewwwwwwwww
>that was fun
And you didn't even cum.
Miserable kid
>>
>>1521896
>stop using >
>so constantly
>that all I see is >
>>
>>1523061
are you GUITY for yourself?
He maybe angry on you
>>
>>1523168
he came
you just must have skipped over it
>>
bumpity
>>
File: tumblr_om5w3z8en71vxdzxao1_500.jpg (70KB, 500x589px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_om5w3z8en71vxdzxao1_500.jpg
70KB, 500x589px
>be me
>go on Grindr
>faceless torso msgs me
>chat for a bit
>he wants to come over
>sends me dick pic
>huge uncut gorgeous
>instant wood
>agree to smoke a joint and 'see what happens'
>he's at my door in 10 minutes
>we smoke, he's chill, handsome
>just got out of prison
>muscles, tatts, completely masculine
>i'm still hard as a rock and leaking
>asks if i want to suck his dick
>'sure'
>he stands up and unbuttons his 501s
>slides them down over his thick hairy thighs
>white briefs packed with meat
>grabs my head and pushes my face into his crotch
>smells like heaven
>'take it out'
>i pull his briefs down releasing his huge hard cock
>it springs out throbbing above my face
>he rubs it across my face
>'lick it'
>i start at the base and lick up along the underside to the head
>he peels back his foreskin and tells me to suck the head
>can barely fit it in my mouth so thick
>he is oozing clear salty liquid into my mouth
>tastes so good
>he tries to force it into my throat but too thick
>i feel a hand slide down my back and into my pants
>a rough thick finger forces its way into my hole while i'm gagging on his cockhead
>'turn around' he says 'and stick your ass up'
>>
File: 1488488010417.jpg (106KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
1488488010417.jpg
106KB, 1360x768px
>>1524762
>he slides my shorts down over my hips and starts tonguing my asshole
>i'm leaking precum like a faucet and it is hanging down from my cock in a big string that sticks to my knee
>he pulls my cheeks apart and tongue-fucks me
>i can feel his chin stubble on my perineum
>he spits on my hole and starts rubbing his cockhead on it
>forces the huge head in and stops, waiting for me to relax
>hurts like fuck for a minute and then he pushes in deeper and suddenly i'm ejaculating on the sofa
>he laughs a little while my ass clenches on his shaft
>'is that what you needed boy?'
>he grabs my hips and slides in deeper then starts to pole-fuck me like a cunt
>biggest fucking cock i've ever taken
>came again when he unloaded in me

next day i'm talking to my friend about it. turns out he fucked him too.
>>
>be me stocky 19 yo
> horny and bored
>decide to try luck with grindr
>find 31 yo hairy fat bear
>go over
>he's waiting for me in nothing but a towel,really cute boyish face, nice tattoo AND he's shorter than me
>I'm diamonds
>push my tongue down his throat
>grab his butt with the strength of a thousand suns
>he squirms
>he sucks me in the living room windows wide open
>it was meh
>suck him too
> been practicing so i hear him moan like a bitch
>go to his room get on top of him
>I'm supposed to top him but i just can't stop kissing him, playing with his chest fapping him, caressing his hairy body and sucking his dick
>eventually rim him
>ask him to spit on my hand do the same
>eating his hole while playing with his dicke and ballz
>he starts moaning loudly
>turns me on so damn much i start tackling his hole with my mouth
>moans even harder now
>i can't take it
>try to put it in
>I'm hurting him
>pull out, flip him, start fingering him while sucking his dick
>try again
>going at it hard
>keep telling him how handsome he is
>he's leaking a lot
>fap him so we can cum together
>when he starts to get close i kiss him
>breed him while kissing
he won't text me back tho
>>
>>1524788
>with the strength of a thousand suns

what did she mean by this???
>>
>>1524788
>he won't text me back tho
The cute ones always have boyfriends
and he probably felt guilty about letting you bareback him
>>
>>1523171
>ITS CALLED A GREENTEXT NIGGA FUCK YOU
>>
File: 1489943628695.jpg (202KB, 1002x583px) Image search: [Google]
1489943628695.jpg
202KB, 1002x583px
>>1524807
>>tumblr.com
>>
>>1524939
I just really liked his butt ;_
>>
>>1521903
what happened?
>>
>be me
>19
>working in an italian restaurant as a waiter
>one night a guy in a suit comes in
>gets seated in my section
>waitress asks me if i know who he is?
>no, but looks kinda familiar
>tells me he's a famous local newscaster
>"treat him well and he'll give you a nice tip"
>go out of my way to talk to him and make sure everything is excellent
>he tips me $100
>tell waitress thanks for the heads up, give her $20
>she says he comes in now and then, rumour is he's gay
>i'm not really out but she knows i fucked a couple of guys but its our secret
>she tells me a waiter who used to work there had gone home with him once to "model underwear" and made $1,000
>she kind of hints that maybe i could do the same thing if i play my cards right
>guy comes in about a week later
>call him by name (mr. x) and act really friendly
>he seems to like me, leaves me another big tip
>comes in nearly every night for the next week and a half
>he's alone every time and usually comes in dressed in his suit but a couple of times he comes in dressed more casual
>i start to look forward to him coming in, not just because of the money (that certainly helps) but because he's really nice and kind of like the father i never had
>he asks me about my life, i tell him i'm saving for school
>he asks if i'd like to make a little more money by helping him out at his home
>he tells me the girl who usually decides what he wears on the air is on vacation for 2 weeks and her replacement is trying to get him to wear things he's not sure about
>he wonders if i'd help him decide which shirts go with which ties and jackets
>he just needs a second opinion
>i know where this is headed and my dick is getting heavy with anticipation since i've already been jerking off thinking about being in his house and having him watch me walk around in underwear - i'm kind of an exhibitionist and he's a sexy man
>tell him "sure" and he gives me his address and tells me to stop by when i get off that evening
>>
File: 1483225083156.jpg (191KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1483225083156.jpg
191KB, 1000x1000px
>>1525676
cont.
>i tell him it might be late, around 11pm
>he's says that's no problem he'll be up, maybe having a drink
>asks me if i drink
>i tell him 'yes' praying he doesn't ask me my age
>he doesn't
>doing my side work with a half-hard dripping dick the rest of the evening, can't think of anything else
>fortunately it's a slow evening so i get out of there around 10pm
>run home take a shower
>cock is hard most of the way to his house
>he lives in a big house in a nice part of town
>he opens the door and walks me in, shows me around
>hot tub in the back is lit and bubbling
>he asks me if i'd like a gin and tonic, say 'sure'
>we sip our drinks and he takes me up to his bedroom suite and into his walk-in closet
>he shows me some clothes and asks me which ones i think look nice
>i try to be nice but i have no idea honestly
>i think he can tell i'm nervous so he asks if i'd like another drink
>i say yes and he asks if i'd be willing to try on one of the new suits so he could see how it looks since we "seem to be about the same size"
>i say sure, nervous as hell and i change while he goes to refill our drinks
>my cock is hard in my briefs the whole time i'm putting on his clothes and he's back before i'm all the way dressed
>he helps me tie the tie and then he tells me to walk around so he can see what it looks like
>he asks me to take off the jacket and then switch the tie with a different one
>he helps me tie it again since i don't know how and being that close to him makes me hard again
>he tells me he likes that tie better and tells me to walk around a little more to see how the suit fits
>we do the same thing with another suit and a few more ties and he goes and gets a tray with the gin and a bottle of tonic and he refills our drinks a few more times
>i'm starting to feel a little drunk and i loosen up and relax and he starts unbuttoning my shirt
>he tells me he likes my hairy chest and he tells me how nice my body is
>>
>>1525677
cont.
>i'm standing there in nothing but the suit pants
>he reaches down and unfastens the suit pants and lets them drop to the floor
>i'm standing there in nothing but my briefs
>i had managed to point my dick down and trap it in front of my balls before i put on the pants, so it isn't sticking out, but it is swollen up pretty big and is really filling out the front of my briefs
>i'm praying there isn't a visible wet spot
>he brushes against my shaft with the back of his hand while bending over to pick up the suit pants, telling me to step out of them
>his face that close to my junk sets me on fire and i almost came from the heat of his breath on my thigh but manage to control myself
>he hands me the pants then sits down in a big recliner and asks me if i would hang up the clothes while he pours another drink
>i pick up the jacket, shirt and tie off the bed and return to the closet and start hanging them up when he comes in with our drinks
>he tells me again what a "fine looking" body i have and tells me i should be an underwear model
>i kind of laugh and say that would be a great job and my voice cracks and he says maybe i should "get a little practice"
>he says he has packages of underwear that he's bought but never opened and wonders if i'd like to try them on "to see how they fit"
>my dick is dripping in my shorts by this time and i'm starting to panic, thinking this is a bad idea and i need to go home
>i tell him its getting late and i should probably be getting home and he acts disappointed and tells me he will make it worth my while
>i say "what do you mean?" and he says "i'll pay you a thousand bucks if you stay and model some underwear for me and let me check the fit"
>i say "check the fit - what do you mean check the fit?" and he says he just wants to see how they look on me so he can know which ones to buy in the future - he wants to make sure it's comfortable
>>
File: tumblr_oapz0iF4hL1uyszv1o1_1280.jpg (127KB, 564x1011px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oapz0iF4hL1uyszv1o1_1280.jpg
127KB, 564x1011px
>>1525678
cont.
>he puts his hand on my shoulder while he's talking to me and it send electricity through me
>i tell him "okay" and he goes opens a drawer that is full of underwear still in its packages
>he starts pulling out some different ones, mostly they are white briefs but a few colored jockeys and some boxers and he sets them on the countertop and tells me to choose a pair and put them on then walk out and show him then he goes back out into the bedroom
>i can feel my cock is half hard and still bent down in my briefs and i'm worried if i let him out he will spring up hard and i won't be able to get him back down, but $1,000 bucks is on the line and i'm pretty drunk at this point so i just say what the fuck and pick what looks like the tightest pair, a pair of lavender bikini briefs, and hope that they will hold my cock in so it won't be obvious that i'm getting turned on
>i take off my tighty whiteys and of course my dripping cock immediately stretches out to half hard status and it is throbbing with my heart beat
>i'm glad he's in the other room but terrified he will walk in at any moment so i rip the package open and put the briefs on as fast as i can
>my cock is too hard to point down so i angle it across my thigh and pull the briefs on and they are tight enough to hold it down
>i look in the mirror and my cock looks pretty big but it could just be a shower and not necessarily erect so i say what the fuck and walk out in front of him
>he looks up and says yes, i should definitely be an underwear model
>he tells me i have a great body- a mans body, not a boys body, since it is hairy
>i'm blushing and my cock is getting a little softer because i'm terrified and that makes me feel better since at least it won't be obvious that i'm turned on
>he tells me to turn around and walk back and forth a few times and he kind of just stares at me which makes me feel more relaxed
>>
File: hang.jpg (231KB, 756x1134px) Image search: [Google]
hang.jpg
231KB, 756x1134px
>>1525679
cont.
>he tells me i look good in these and that i can keep them and then he says i should go try on another pair
>i go back in the closet and first thing i see in the mirror is a huge dark wet spot on the front of the purple briefs
>i'm super embarrassed at this point but i figure he's as drunk as i am at this point so i don't care anymore
>i strip off the briefs and pull on some boxers and my hard cock sticks out through the gap in the front
>i'm kind of admiring how big it looks and how good my chest hair looks when he walks in and sees me checking myself out in the mirror
>without a word he just walks over to me and drops to his knees in front of me and takes my dick in his mouth
>i'm kind of shocked by how fast it happened but the warm wetness of his mouth on my shaft feels amazing and i'm swelling up as he engulfs me and then i'm just shooting my load in the back of his throat and i can hear myself moaning
>he kind of chokes and struggles to swallow and then pulls off and jerks me off as i continue to unload on his face
>"you needed that" he says looking up at me and squeezing my balls
>"you're all man"
>i relax back onto the countertop and sit there for a minute just enjoying the warmth of his breath on my balls as he strokes the hair on my legs and sighs
>after a few minutes he stands up and grabs a towel and wipes my jizz off his face while i struggle to get dressed
>"i knew you needed to get off when i saw that wet spot" he said squeezing my shoulder in that way that dad's do
>"i hope you will let me help you out again sometime"
>"sure" i said and then went and sat on the bed
>he asked if i was okay to drive and i said yes, then he handed me a roll of cash and said "as promised"
>I said "thanks" and he walked me out
>he didn't come into the restaurant for 2 weeks after that and when he finally did he was quiet and only left me a $50 tip
>i kind of want to go model some more underwear for him but i'm too afraid to ask
>>
>>1525676
I had kind of a similar kind of experience...

In my early 20s was working downtown for international relations non-profit. It had a few big wigs on its board who came to occasional functions, speakers etc...I was looking to move on to a new job and was trying to network with these guys to leverage connections. Happen to be in bathroom when Mr. Big comes in - he was a pretty big, quite tall, distinguished man- 60yrs+ SVP of an oil company. I have no idea if he even knows who I am. Both using urinals. As he finishes he swings toward me and I cant help but look as he it puts it away. Hes hung. He sees me look. I think he tosses a tiny smile but doesnt say anything. Sorta freaking out but play it off. Both washing hands he says good job on the program today Anon...so he does know who I am. Say thanks. I follow him out into the lobby and we chit chat more. I get bold and ask for a "informational interview" to find out more about his business and press for contacts. He says sure- hands me his card and says call his admin...

>>
>>1525711

cont:

Call admin. set up interview. turns out he wants to meet me at his private residence. Think its a little odd but whatever. Get all gussied up coat and tie etc...go over there with my note pad and resume like a dork. its late afternoon. Super swanky home, super formal. Sit in front room and chat a bit. Pretty standard stuff for about 20 mins when he asks if I want a drink? no im good. You sure? no I'm good- Oh come on...er...Ok...comes back with 2 beers. He sits a lot closer. My spidey sense is tingling. He says- and I will remember this forever- "you know, I think there may be a way I can help you...(pause)...but I am hoping you can help me out too" ...as he says that he puts his hand on my thigh. Completely freaking out but dont show it. I think the fact that I didnt freak out and in fact didnt move emboldened him and he left it there and started to tell me how he needs a "special friend" who he trusts and can provide extreme discretion. He asks if I think I can do that? I say yes...duh...he says great! lets go upstairs and talk about it some more...
>>
>>1525713

Cont:

......my heart is pounding but I follow him. We go up to his big swanky bedroom. He goes to the window and looks out then starts talking. Telling me how hard he works, how much pressure there is, how little he sees his wife or have sex...etc...Starts asking about me? do I have GF? (no) BF? (no) what is my preference? (girls) Ever play with guys? (sometimes (but lately had been a lot cuz guys are easier and I was a cute little manlet in a very gay city)- asked if I was clean, std free etc. (yes)..."good...cuz you are adorable and I think I could put your pretty lips to good use"... dead silence. I have no idea what to say. not sure if I am freaked out or turned on. both. Tells me how needs a discreet "little friend" to work off some of his stress. "What do you think anon"? hurrrdurr...derp...dunno... "Anon- take off your clothes lets have a look" - I do it. not surprised to see I am rock hard just standing in front of him. He smiles...walks over...unzips his pants and pushes me to my knees.....this started a brief but hot little affair that included visits to his office for blow jobs and some quality time in his wifes lingerie and in their bed. He got transferred not to long after...and I never did get a job out if it...but I was his little cumslut for a few months.
>>
>Be me, 18 yr. old senior in HS halfway through the year.
>Openly gay.
>Aside from one or two super religion nuts everyone is okay with it.
>Guys jokingly as me to suck their dick every now and then and I usually respond with a wink and a lick of my lips or an eyeroll.
>In fifth hour one day doing work when big muscle jock comes over.
>Dude is huge, probably 6'4", maybe taller. Has farm boy looks. Consistently wears tight muscle shirts or tank tops. Very proud of what he's got.
>Reading some shit when he comes over.
>"Hey anon"
>I look up from book.
>"What's up Tony (not his real name btw)
>He sits down next to me and says nothing much.
>We start talking about shit. Cars, school, plans afterward HS and College
>Eventually I lean in and in a hushed voice ask "So dude, I got to know. How many chicks have you banged?"
>He shakes his head and holds up a zero
>I'm shocked
>Dude is smart and big, but I assumed he fucked women left and right with how good he looked.
>"Hey Anon, what does it feel like to have sex...y'know, with another guy"
>I shrug and tell him
>We talk about it a bit more.
>"W-would you try it with me?" he asks or something like that.
>At first I quietly chuckle because everyone says shit like that, but then I notice he's serious.
>"I'm not kidding anon."
>"Y-you're serious?" I ask dumbfounded.
>He nods.
>Still skeptical
>"Well, if you're serious about it, then meet me in the bathroom during the assembly today."
>He nods, gets up, and heads back over to the other side of the room.
>I go back to my book and roll my eyes fully expecting it to be a prank or something.
>Trying to read but can't stop thinking about the thought of him actually being serious.
>My dick is rock hard at the thought of him writhing in pleasure underneath my meat.
>Bell rings and we go to 7th hour.
>Thinking all day about what he says.
>7th hour ends and everyone scuttles into the gym for some boring assembly about bullying or something.
Will continue tomorrow
>>
>>1525832
Fake and gay.
>>
>>1521822
Backseat of the emptiest the theatre, hand job ended up with him grinding the cum out of me, sitting in my lap.
>>
File: 4L_gNlRFXov.jpg (155KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
4L_gNlRFXov.jpg
155KB, 1280x720px
>>1525870
Green text it
>>
>>1525832
Still waiting for your cont
>>
>>1521822
Awesome story, thanks OP :)
>>
>>1522369
Fucking women, they are literally unable to leave men the fuck alone for a second, they MUST come along to bust our balls.
>>
>>1521822

I call BS on this story for half a dozen factual reasons.
>>
>>1525832
Continued
>I break away from group while teachers back is turned and head towards the restroom
>Don't really expect him to be in there but I'm really going there to hide out from the assembly
>Get inside and lo and behold, he's actually there
>"Took you long enough" he says with a shit eating grin
>I roll my eyes and step up closer to him
>"So um..."
>I shush him and slide my hands under his black muscle shirt and start feeling his abs.
>His body is making me hard as diamonds
>Continue sliding my hands all over his torso, tracing the lines of his six pack etc.
>Eventually my hands move lower to his rear.
>My god that ass is perfect.
>Give his plump round cheeks a good feeling,
>"How are you like it so far?" I ask
>His breathing is shallower than normal, so I assume I'm doing something right
>I push him back gently into the wall
>I stick my head under his shirt and start licking his abs.
>Can tell he's hard as fuck now.
>After a while I can't tell if his chest is wet from my tonguing his every line on his chest or from sweat.
>I stand up straight again and pull his head down into a kiss.
>His mouth is warm and tastes like heaven....and broccoli
> My tongue roams the inside of his mouth for some time
>My hands slowly slide down into his sweats and begin sliding them down his waist,
>They reach the floor and I break the kiss
>He's wearing a pair of Sky Blue Jockey boxer briefs
>My cock feels like it's going to rip open my pants itself if I don't let it free
>I open my fly and my cock flops out, wet with pre-cum
>I look at his crotch and the whole front of his underwear was a wet spot.
>I reach inside and grab his cock, pulling it outside his underwear.
>Cock is thick and veiny. Not as hung as I expected, but it's still the most glorious non-pornstar cock I've seen. Probably 7in. Maybe a bit less
>Lick the bottom and slowly work my tongue up to the head, sorta like a lollipop.
>He's moaning as I work on his meat
>Try to fit the head in my mouth.
>>
>>1526535
>Have to stretch my mouth a bit to fit it. The thing is really fucking wide.
>I develop a rhythm, jerking myself with one hand while feeding myself with his cock with the other.
>Pre-cum and spit are dribbling down the sides of my chin
>I can tell he's close. He's breathing extremely hard, sweat is pouring down his body and his legs are starting to buck a bit.
>I stop and stand up.
>He wonders why I stopped when he was so close as I head over to the sink.
>Turn on the faucet and wet my right hand, sliding it over my cock getting it nice and wet.
> Grab him gently by the cock and give a gentle tug as to follow.
>We head into the largest stall which can accommodate a shit ton more people than needed.
>Motion for him to bend over.
>He leans over on the balance rail.
>I close and lock the stall door with my dry hand.
>He gives me a look as if to say "Is that really needed"
>I head behind him and crouch down.
>Using my wet hand I begin test his hole with my finger.
>Poking it gently and eventually slowly sliding it in.
>He lets out a hitched breath as I enter with my finger
>Begin to increase pace with my finger
>He lets out a soft whimper
>I eventually replace my finger with my tongue.
>I lick his hole for a brief bit. Not long since it isn't my favorite thing to do and it isn't really getting much of a response from him.
>"Now onto the main event" I whisper into his ear while leaning forward.
>I smirk as I notice him opening his legs a bit more.
>I reach into my pocket and grab my wallet, pulling the condom I carry with me.
>I slide it on and give my dick two quick pumps before teasing his hole with it.
>"Get on with it" he pants
>I oblige and slowly slide in the head.
>He gasps again, but even more audible than before.
>I see his cock jump between his legs in response.
>I brace on his hips and start slow.
>He groans softly as I thrust deep inside him
>My pace is gradually increasing, and so is his panting which is sending me over the edge faster
>>
>I reach around and clasp his dick, giving rapid jerks in time with my thrusts
>Can't take much more and I empty my load into the condom.
>My legs are quivering as each burst of sperm is a wave of pleasure spreading throughout my body.
>He isn't too far behind and he shoots his seed all over the stall, wall.
>There was an audible splat as the semen impacted the wall.
>His anus and legs are quivering as well.
>I stumble to the opposite wall and slouch down on it to regain my composure.
>"Holy fuck that was good" he sighs standing up straight
>I look at the stall. "Holy shit dude!" I say
>The fucking wall looks like a Van Gogh painting
>"You have...a lot of cum." I smirk.
>I unlock the door and shuffle out with my pants around my ankles and finally dispose of the soaked condom, tossing it in a nearby trash bin.
>He smiles as I turn to face him "Holy shit you're big" he smirks at me.
>I pull up my pants after cleaning off the remnants of semen on my cock. "So how did it feel to be fucked?" I ask leaning on a nearby wall.
>He nods "It felt fucking amazing!" he declares
>I laugh and smack him on the ass.
>We get to talking about other shit as the day drags on before the bell finally rings.
>We merge with the gaggle of students heading out the door and part with a wave.

Not my last time with this guy. He was in my first three way as well.
>>
File: boca.jpg (245KB, 1280x869px) Image search: [Google]
boca.jpg
245KB, 1280x869px
>>1526535
>tastes like heaven....and broccoli

gurl please
>>
>>1525680
That's an old story. Already read that.
>>
>fresh out of a LTR. self image completely destroyed
>install grindr. find out i'm not hideous
>immediately hit up by guys younger and hotter than my ex
>young fit twink wants to mess around
>says he's straight but wants to experiment
>don't believe him for a second but i bite
>go to meet him. he gets in my car and is visibly nervous
>realize he probably wasn't bullshitting me, he has no idea what to do
>could tell he wanted me to guide this experience
>tell him to take his pants off
>he pulls them down slowly, he's already rock hard and breathing heavily
>i start to stroke his dick, his skin is incredibly soft
>he leans the seat back, i start rubbing his body
>he's in much better shape than my ex, feeling muscles i never knew existed
>i ask him if he wants me to suck him off
>he nods nervously
>i slowly take him into my mouth down to the base
>he starts rubbing my hair. his breath is trembling
>he begins rolling his hips and thrusting gently
>within seconds he gives me the signal and busts all over his chest
>definitely don't think he was bullshitting me at this point
>we both laugh and i make up some excuse to go home
>weeks go by
>same guy hits me up
>says he wants to try more this time
>>
>>1526562
>stuck in a lease with my ex, he's home so i can't bring this guy in
>pick him up, it's late but he doesnt want to park in public
>i remember i have a garage
>pull into my garage and shut the door behind us
>the creepiness of this isn't lost on me
>the music and ambient lights from my car set a surprisingly intimate mood
>we climb in my back seat
>he says he wants me to fuck him
>warns me he hasn't had anything larger than his finger inside him
>he talked such a big game before this, my skepticism returns
>he lays down on his back and submits
>i start to rub lube on his hole, it's so damn smooth
>slide in carefully, doesn't matter, he's extremely tight
>he catches his breath
>he's clearly in pain but doesn't resist
>he throws his arms back and pushes against my car door to push me in deeper
>he fights through the pain but ultimately suggests we change positions
>i sit down and tell him to ride me
>tell him to go at his own pace
>he grabs my dick and lowers himself onto me and resting his head on my shoulder
>i grab his hips and could feel his body quiver
>he's getting into it, becoming more confident with every motion
>could feel myself getting close
>feels too good, don't want to cum yet so we change positions
>he got on his knees
>i start pulsing slow
>he yells "harder"
>i grab his shoulders and start thrusting as hard as i think he can handle
>he starts moaning with a steady increase in volume
>he lets out a sound like he's grunting through his teeth
>get concerned im hurting him
>look over and he already came all over my backseat but wasn't stopping me
>realize his hands were holding the door handle the whole time, he didn't touch himself
>this realization drives me fucking wild
>i immediately cum inside him
>guy continues to hit me up every now and then
>>
File: b43b6368f8.gif (5MB, 270x480px) Image search: [Google]
b43b6368f8.gif
5MB, 270x480px
I like to freeball in basketball shorts it makes me super horny.
I went to the clinic to get an std test since I fuck a lot of dudes.
Couldn't help rubbing my dick while I was waiting.
Started to chub up a little.
Walk into the office with a cute male nurse.
He takes my blood and I notice he keeps looking at my fat semi in my shorts.
I adjust it so he can see it better and he is literally drooling.
He catches my eye and I give him a grin.
He asks if he can suck it.
I say "sure, just be quick about it"
He locks the door and starts throating me like a pro.
He's going to town taking it all the way down and looking up at me with tears in his eyes.
I'm horny as fuck but holding off because I really want to fuck.
I tell him I want to see his ass.
He says "You can't fuck me"
I tell him just show me your ass.
He unbuckles and drops his trousers.
I pull up the white smock he's wearing so I can see his ass.
It is perfect bubble butt.
I tell him I want to fuck him.
He says "No way" but I start fingering his ass and kissing him.
He tells me to stop and just let him blow me.
I tell him "Next time I'm gonna fuck you" and he kind of laughs but his dick is hard and I know he wants me inside him.
He drops to his knees and starts sucking me again while jerking off.
I nut in his throat and he gags but swallows it all.
Then he cums on my leg.
I have to wait a minute for my cock to go down before I can leave so we talk for a bit while he's dressing and cleaning his cum off my leg and he tries to get my digits but I tell him I'm seeing somebody because I don't want him calling me.
He tells me "thanks" and hopes I come back to get tested real soon.
Hottest sex I've had in a while because it was semi-public and he's the type of guy I don't normally get.
I'm gonna try and fuck him the next time I go in but I know he's gonna want to make me wear a rubber and I hate rubbers.
Will be so fucking hot if I can blow a load up this safe sex worker's ass.
>>
>>1521822
Story still hot af ty whoever wrote it
>>
File: 58d6b037236cc797661544.gif (5MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
58d6b037236cc797661544.gif
5MB, 480x270px
>>
File: tumblr_oghgpya97j1ra3y33o1_1280.jpg (1021KB, 1280x1279px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oghgpya97j1ra3y33o1_1280.jpg
1021KB, 1280x1279px
>bf texts me one day on my way home from work
>"meet me at [location]"
>i text back asking him what's going on
>no response
>drive over there, other side of town
>it's late afternoon, sun is almost going down
>location is an athletic park near the river
>some soccer fields, a baseball stadium, swimming pools, etc.
>i find his car and park next to him
>he texts me "meet me by the river"
>only really one path to get there so i set off walking along the trail
>now and then a jogger goes by
>mostly quiet and isolated
>receive text "i see you"
>i look around to see if i can see him
>it is thickly wooded and getting dark
>can't see anything
>he texts "keep walking"
>i'm kind of weirded out but i trust him
>suddenly a hand covers my mouth and an arm around my waist pulls me into the bushes
>he throws me to the ground and holds me down with his body
>"don't make a noise" he whispers in my ear
>he pulls a sock out of his pocket and stuffs it in my mouth then ties my arms behind my back with his belt
>he pulls my trousers down around my ankles and then penetrates me
>his cock is big but i'm used to him fucking me so it goes in pretty easily with just a little spit
>he fucks me hard, pushing my face into the dirt, for a few minutes then cums in my ass
>it is pitch black by now, the sun having gone down and the crickets are chirping
>he pulls up his pants retrieves his belt and leaves
>a few minutes later he texts me "see you at home"
>get home and he acts like nothing happened

he rapes me every couple of weeks and we never talk about it afterwards
hottest sex of my life tbqh
>>
>>1528845
>tbqh
day-sue
>>
>>1528845
bit gay m8
>>
>>1528845
Really classy guy that bf of yours.
>>
>>1525832
>>1526535
>>1526550
>>1526555

More stories with this guy, please. Definitely interested in hearing about that three way.
>>
>>1528845
That sounds hot as fuck.
>>
>>1523074
Telling people 'you better not have any diseases' , the best STD-prevention since God invented AIDS
>>
>be 36
>meet 21 year old twink online
>he's a virgin
>he's desperate for cock
>he says if I meet him at the mall parking lot he'll suck my dick without any conversation required
>drive around a bit, see if this is legit
>he's standing outside JC Penny acting all nervous
>drive by, let him in the car
>pull behind the stores where the dumpsters are
>he's already leaning across the seats while I'm unzipping my pants
>he's bobbing and feeling my balls, he's hungry as fuck for this dick
>reach over and slide my hand down his back, into his jeans, getting my hand down to his crack and rubbing at his hole
>he's groaning and squirming in his seat
>tell him if he'll come back to my apartment I'll fuck him
>he keeps sucking for a second, I just keep fingering his hole
>he stops sucking me, all he says is "let's go"
>drive five minutes to apartment
>start taking his pants off of him as soon as we get inside
>he's suddenly less excited than earlier, obviously nervous
>take him to the bedroom, lay him down, start rimming his asshole
>his whole body relaxes
>get the lube out of the drawer, put it on my fingers, start rubbing him
>spend twenty minutes just prepping this boy, his precum is off the chart
>eventually start trying to put my dick in
>he's super tense
>tell him to relax, kiss his neck
>he's not saying a word
>pop his cherry
>he jumps, says "jesus christ"
>slide down into him, so slowly
>he's super tense, super sensitive, my dick is kind of big
>spend a few minutes just letting him feel it inside him while I kiss his neck and rub his back
>he eventually starts moving his hips
>I let him work it for a bit, groaning into his ears
>I start to fuck him
>he lays so still, half in pain, half in pleasure
>work up to a pretty hard fuck, he's just yelling and moaning, never tells me to stop
>fuck this young asshole so hard, slapping it to feel him tense
>blow my load all over his ass cheeks
>he stays the night
>he's now my boyfriend, I fuck him every day
>>
>>1530370
Hot story.
Can you post a pic of your cock in his ass?
Don't say it's you tho so they don't ban you.
>>
>>1526779
>It is perfect bubble butt.
>I don't want him calling me.
Don't understand.
>>
>>1530422
Some guys like to chase but they don't like to be chased
>>
>>1530431
Some guys get tired of being rejected and expect the other person to make the first move for once
>>
>>1530432
Is that really too much to ask? how many times have I messaged you? I don't know how you feel and you know how I feel. Make this better for both of us. Ugh I've had too much booze
>>
>At a New Years Party
>small, probably like 10-15 people
>start sobering up to drive home
>sit on couch browse grindr
>blank profile 6'1 180 messages me
>sends picture of back muscles
>no face, super DL
>learn later he's going through divorce
>has wife and kid
>i dip from the party when I'm finally sober
>get to his new place he has to stay at
>open the door
>35 yo muscle handsome muscle daddy
>peppered scruff full head of hair still
>dream daddy
>follow him to his room
>walking through the house i notice he obviously has money huge pictures, contemporary artwork all over
>fanciest bathroom I've ever fucking seen
>backlit mirror, waterfall faucet, bidet, waterfall showerhead
>jesusfuck.jpg
>have to piss
>can't tell which button to press to make it flush
>hes waiting for me on the bed
>start making out
>trade oral
>he can deepthroat my cock
>kiss down his lightly haired chest
>lick his cock up and down
>he flips over so we can 69
>start to lick his muscular ass while fighting the urge to cum down his throat
>getting too close so I switch back to making out
>goes crazy and starts giggling when i start to lick the side of his neck and his ear lobes
>think "holy fuck, I'm actually good at this"
>asks what he wants to do now
>he wants me to fuck him
>hes like 4 inches taller than me and way more muscular but ok
>start rimming him again while hes on his stomach pushing his ass back at me
>go up to put my weight on him and rub my cock between his asscheeks
>he says "fuck dude, I could probably cum from you doing that alone"
>start kissing his ear and neck again
>he starts moaning
>"do you want my cock now?" I ask
>he chuckles and nods yes
>push my cock inside and slowly work his ass
>usually don't bareback but this guy is too sexy
>previously married so I don't worry about it
>cum inside him
>he is still rock hard
>so am I
>he starts sucking my cock again
>was just in his ass.. but ok dude
>he wants to go again
>I'm game
>kinda tired though so he starts riding me
Cont?
>>
>>1530675

Yes, please.
>>
>>1528845
This seems healthy.
>>
>>1530690
>>1530675
cont..

>He doesn't fuck with guys often so it's a bit awkward at first but he gets into a good rhythm after awhile
>it's been almost an hour and I gotta get home
>starting to get close again and he busts a load on my stomach
>cum in his ass a second time and talk for a bit
>notice he has a huge asian themed tattoo that goes from his armpit to his ankle
>couldn't really get a good look but we don't have much time to chat so i clean up and leave

>He texts me 7 hours later
>"So was that just me or did we have a crazy intesnse fuck session last night where you dumped your load twice"
> I still have his messages cuz I don't want to forget
>He wants to meet up again.
>He ends up paying $35 for my Uber just to get me over to his place
>Damn was I really that good?
>Have to sneak in through the side gate because his roommates are home.
>Start making out and feeling each other up
>Get to inspect his amazing tattoo says mustve cost him $1200 in total
>Which is a huge turn on for me
>get to play with his huge biceps and chest
>end up stopping because he gets nervous about his roommates still being home
>he can't get hard
>Decide to go to a motel nearby
>Get settled in start making out again
>He wants to make a video this time
>ok, sure
>try to keep it the same as last time
>eat his ass to make it nice and slippery and start rubbing my rock hard cock against his hole
>makes him go crazy again
>looks back at me and grins
>fuck yes
>start to make out again from over his shoulder still grinding my dick between his cheeks
>"ready yet?"
>"oh yeah give it to me"
>I flip him over missionary this time so i can see his face when it goes in
>lift his legs in the air for a better position and make sure the camera can see my cock entering his hole
>I cum inside him and we take a little break
>Turn off the camera so he can watch it
>he starts to jack off and I have to remind him that we promised we were going to flip
>time for Round 2

Am i doing ok? Want more?
>>
>>1530757
yes please more im so hard rn
>>
>>1526550
i think the big stall is for disable people
>>
>>1521822
>>1521831
>>1521833
>>1521834
>>1521835
>>1521837
>>1521840
This sounds like a story some fe/hm/ale author would write in a crappy erotica novel that gets it's audiobook posted on youtube.
>>
>be on soccer team
>be pretty confident that you're gay, but haven't acted on it
>shower almost every day with ten other guys
>sometimes coach assigns guys to clean up the field, they're stragglers to the showers
>always try to catch glimpses when less people to notice
>just two of us one day
>he catches me looking
>he turns back around, ignoring it
>more hesitant, but can't help but look again
>he catches me again
>he moves over to the shower head next to me
>he looks down at my dick, then up at me
>he's totally giving me some kind of signal
>look down at his dick again despite him standing so close, then up at him again
>I'm getting a little bit hard now
>he notices, doesn't care
>look around, make sure nobody's around
>move closer to him, bumping him while I pretend to shower
>he's looking around too, bumping back
>he nonchalantly reaches over and begins to stroke my soapy dick, still keeping an eye out
>assume he wants me to reciprocate
>reach over and start jerking him
>hear a noise
>shoot apart from one another like lightning
>it's nothing, he moves back over, jerking me again, I reciprocate
>I cum first because holy shit
>he watches as it shoots on the stall wall
>move around behind him more so, so I can jerk him faster
>he leans back into me, he reaches back to put a hand on my hip
>jerk him fast, enjoying the feel of a really big dick in my hand
>he cums hard, shoots a huge load compared to me
>we separate, he rubs the cum and soap off his dick
>smacks me on the ass, leaves without saying a word
>>
>>1523061
No means no. You raped him. I hope you feel feel guilty about it because he didn't even look at you
>>
>>15264561) i didnt realize that this a "gay" board, and 2) fuck off. sorry that your mom was supreme cunt and now you hate all women.
>>
>>1521905
i see a genital wart there
>>
>>1522047
enjoy aids hepatitis ghonorhea herpes chlamydia and warts and anal canncer
>>
>>1522395
i know a kevin fromn cali a barman, used to chatroulete kids
>>
File: buns.jpg (284KB, 634x919px) Image search: [Google]
buns.jpg
284KB, 634x919px
>be me, 24
>just moved to a new town for graduate school
>broke up with gf because too far away now
>shitty apartment, no washer/dryer, have to go to laundromat
>get all my shit together: dirty clothes, soap, fabric softener
>ugh, i hate doing laundry, decide to get stoned
>smoke a couple of big bowls, wasted as fuck
>get to laundromat in a haze
>place is deserted: a middle-aged lady and what looks like a homeless dude
>load up a couple of washers and sit down with a textbook
>can't concentrate, too stoned
>hot guy walks in with a bag of dirty clothes
>surreptitiously watch him putting his shit in washers
>nice ass, lots of sexy underwear, mostly micro briefs in different colors
>start thinking about what he looks like in his underwear
>imagine him in each pair that i saw, especially a pink pair of jockeys
>start getting hard
>he walks around to the other row of washers next to me
>his crotch is at eye level
>i can see his bulge clearly and what looks like shaft and cockhead hanging in the pantleg
>it's fully visible when he moves
>he must not be wearing any underwear
>of course he's not: he's washing it all!
>fully erect in my jeans now
>have to move to adjust and make room for it
>i look up and he is looking right at me
>fuck, i'm so stoned he must have seen me staring at him, practically drooling
>he looks into my eyes, deeply, without showing any emotion, holding my gaze
>i melt and stare back, too stoned to look away
>his eyes are beautiful and i can sense loneliness and desire in them
>then he looks purposefully down at my crotch, then back up to my eyes
>he slowly slips his tongue out the corner of his mouth and then looks back down at my bulge
>it is pretty obvious he is cruising me
>i panic and grab my textbook and open it, shielding my boner
>my heart is pounding and i try to read but i keep reading the same sentence over and over
>i've never been with a guy, never really thought i was gay, but i have watched gay porn. a lot.
>>
File: suck.it.gif (1MB, 473x349px)
suck.it.gif
1MB, 473x349px
>>1531699
>i'm super horny since i broke up with my gf and i haven't even jerked off in a couple of weeks, being too preoccupied with the move and the start of school
>the guy is so handsome and sexy and literally everything i've dreamed about and he's standing 15 feet away from me putting quarters in the machines
>i want to make a move but i'm too scared, never done this before
>i keep pretending to read the textbook, afraid to look up, wondering what to do next
>then the guy is standing in front of me
>his crotch is literally inches from my face
>"hey" i hear him say "can i borrow some soap? i just ran out and i don't have enough quarters to buy more. i just have one load left."
>i look up at him and he's fucking better looking close up
>my cock is now throbbing in my jeans and i manage to say "sure" and nod toward the box on the machine in front of me
>"thanks" he says "i couldn't help notice you were staring at my dick"
>kind of in shock, i look around to see if anyone else heard him but the lady is outside talking on her phone and the homeless dude has disappeared
>"i, ah, i was just..." i stutter
>"it's cool" he says 'i think you're pretty cute too"
>i'm not used to this kind of public gay talk so i just sit there with my mouth open looking at him
>"give me your phone number" he says "i'll come over when i'm done"
>he hands me his phone and i look up at him, hesitating
>"come on man" he says "i want it just as much as you. i haven't been laid in 6 months"
>i'm kind of shocked by his directness but relieved that he's making things happen
>i put my number in his phone and hand it back to him
>we small talk a little and then he goes and puts my soap in his last washer and gets it started
>"i'm going back to my place while this runs. i just live around the corner. i would invite you over but it's a mess. i'll come to your house when i'm done. call me when you get home."
>and then he leaves
>>
File: 58cf405d7e031554128501.gif (5MB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
58cf405d7e031554128501.gif
5MB, 480x272px
>>1531700
>long story short, i call him when i get home, he comes over and watches me lift weights in my backyard for a few minutes while we talk about where we grew up, where we work and what we're studying in school (he's a grad student too) and then we go in my house and fuck.
>amazing body, great dick, versatile, best sex of my life.
>still seeing him now, 8 months later
>proud to call him my bf
>still not out to my family or my gf
>gonna see how this goes
>>
>>1524764
Threesome time
>>
>>1531742
How don't you get it yet
>>
>join a gym thinking I can meet gay guys
>pay attention to who's paying attention to me
>start hanging out with some of them and working out together
>definitely notice heads watching me in the shower, they notice me catching glimpses as well
>one of them asks me after gym one day if I want to come to a party with them that night
>they say it might not be my thing but if it's not then I can go and there's no love lost
>show up that friday night
>there's only like one person there to greet me
>he points me to the stairs
>go down into the den
>there's porn on the TVs, almost a dozen guys from the gym are in various states of undress, and most seem to be lined up for something
>a couple of them come over to greet me, take me up to the front of the line
>one of the guys from our group is being gangbanged
>he sees me, takes the guy's dick out of his mouth, between breaths says "I've been hoping you'd show up." and puts the cock back in his mouth
>they're all motioning for me to cut in line and be next
>guy behind me is helping me get my shirt off while I hear the guy in front of me grunting and cumming down this guy's throat
>he moves out of the way, gangbanged guy is helping me take my pants down while he's getting banged in the ass
>he asks me which end I want to start with
>always been a smartass in the group, tell him "The one that keeps talking"
>they all laugh, start chanting my name, it's a great atmosphere
>take him by the hair, lower his soggy mouth on my dick
>everyone's cheering, telling me to facefuck him good
>the one guy eventually finishes in his ass, nobody steps up yet
>he keeps sucking my dick hungrily, then turns around, wiggling his ass at me
>he says "keep this one quiet too"
>I start fucking him, another guy steps up to his mouth
>reach down and try to jerk him off, his cock is dripping with his and their cum
>he cums almost immediately
>cum all over his back
>hang around a while
>get a blow from another guy before I leave
>this happens every week
>>
>>1531699
>>1531700
>>1531704

Aw, sweet story. Congrats, man.

Have any more?
>>
>>1531756

Fuck, that sounds hot. Have any more stories?
>>
>>1531756
Enjoy your imminent AIDS
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 189x266px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 189x266px
>be me 24 yo closeted virgin
>ineedcock.jpg
>download scruff and start messaging bunch of guys
>someone messages me to come over today
>i'm really nervous but fuckit.jpg
>head over to his place
>turn on some gay porn and start getting hard
>get naked and grab each others cocks
>feels fucking good man
>cant stop drooling over his cock so i get on my knees and start sucking
>suck his cock as deep as my throat lets me
>get up and start making out
>head over to his bed and lie down
>he starts sucking my dick
>ohmyfuckinggod.jpg
>before i know it i cum a little bit and we keep making out
>spend an hour making out, kissing each others bodies, sucking each others dicks and balls, facefucking
>start to 69
>he sticks his finger in my ass as he sucks my dick
>i cum buckets
>he cums buckets

hottest sex i ever had because it's the only sex i ever had. can't fucking wait for more

this is what his dick looks like
>>
>>1523061
Read this story before. Yeah, it was rape at the end of it.
>>
>>1531869
bit gay m8
>>
>>1523171
how new?
>>
File: 1478998866261.gif (1MB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
1478998866261.gif
1MB, 500x349px
bad grammar turns me off, please check your stories for spelling errors before posting them
>>
>never done anything with a guy
>put up ad on cl
>get a response, gives me his kik
>work out a meet for me to suck him
>he shows up and I get in his mini-van
>he's middle aged, average looking. Like a thinner, more Italian looking Mike Stoklasa
>I'm clearly nervous, he cracks a joke to calm my nerves
>not worried about him trying anything(I could probably overpower him if he tried something)
>more worried about not liking it, like him pulling it out and realizing I'm not gay after all
>finally find a secluded spot, get in back
>tinted windows, so plenty of privacy
>pull down his pants, he's cut and on the small side. He said 5 inches, but it's probably less
>I'm not a size queen, so it's alright
>begin by licking up the shaft
>surprise, skin tastes like skin
>twirl my tongue around his cockhead before putting it in my mouth
>begin sucking up and down on it. Only problem was his hair down there
>when I start hearing him moan I get really turned on
>just that audible reaction of pleasure drives me wild
>start really going at it, deep throat him a few times
>he tells me he's getting close, tell him I want it down my throat
>keep going until he pushes my head down and starts cumming
>swallow as much as I can but can't take it all
>he's sitting there panting
>I'm on my knees catching my breath, cum and saliva dripping down my chin, his cock still in my mouth
>if there's a way to feel sexually satisfied without cumming, I'm feeling it
>gently suck him for a few more seconds before getting up and cleaning up
>he drops me off where he picked me up
>I shit you not, we shake hands
>walk on home in a great mood, no regrets
>>
>>1531834
Harsh, but true
>>
File: 3way.jpg (72KB, 500x431px)
3way.jpg
72KB, 500x431px
Best sex I ever had was a 3-way.
I guess I should greentext it.
>be me, horny bi dude, 28
>broke up with my gf
>need sex
>heard about grinder, decide to try it
>install app, post faceless chest pic
>inundated with messages, i guess gays like chest hair
>chatting with cute twink
>he keeps going on and on about how much he likes hairy dudes, he's never been with one, his bf is smooth
>basically begging for sex
>he is cute af
>he sends me some ass pics
>i start to get hard
>he wants me to send him a dick pic
>what the hell
>yolo.jpg
>send him a couple of pics
>he goes wild telling me how big and perfect i is
>i'm super turned on by this point
>another dude messages me
>it is the first kid's bf
>they have been talking and they want a 3-way
>now or never
>let's do this
>go to their apartment
>they answer the door naked
>instantly tearing my clothes off, sucking my dick, rimming my ass, begging me to fuck them
>start fucking one while the other rims me
>thinking about old nuns so i don't cum
>have to stop or i'm gonna cum
>put on a rubber to dull the sensation
>fuck the other one for a while while the first one sucks him
>he cums in the kid's mouth
>about to blow my load so i pull out
>the kid wants me to fuck him
>take off the rubber and bareback him since he likes it that way
>he asks me to nutt in his hole
>the bf is licking my balls begging me to cum
>the kid cums and his cunt is spasming on the end of my cock
>i start dumping my load in his ass
>it goes on for what seems like hours as my balls drain
>the other dude is slurping up my jizz that is overflowing from this kid's hole
i fucked them a few more times and then the bf started to get jealous when he found out the kid wanted me to fuck him alone
i fucked the kid alone a couple of times which was amazing but i felt like such a home-wrecker i finally told him no more
i heard they broke up but i didn't want my car keyed so i ghosted them both
deleted grindr and have a gf now but still think about fucking twinks
>>
>>1532775

Where are you located? And post your sexy chest hair pic ;3
>>
>>1521822
Today I got a blowjob from a guy who had just chewed gum. It felt fresh, was kind of nice.
>>
>>1532780
Wow, great story
>>
>>1532785
I know, right ? I know my literary talent would be appreciated here.
>>
>>1532799
It doesn't even make sense desu, how would a guy chewing gum affect your BJ
>>
>>1532801
It was one of these overly minty fresh gums. Basically it gave him cold breath and a cooler mouth.
>>
>>1532801
Menthol from the gum still in his saliva giving a light tingling sensation to the dick.
>>
File: IMG_3663.jpg (20KB, 337x450px)
IMG_3663.jpg
20KB, 337x450px
3 days ago
>>
>2 years back
>starting college happy I can move out of my shithole town
>sexually frustrated bi-curious virgin
>into nofap for a month before classes start which increases my urges
>dorm has mostly double rooms
>get to share one with a hispanic looking guy
>let's call him Diego
>he's a chill dude, never had any major arguements later on
>Diego sleeps naked, sometimes with his hairy flaccid dick out
>certainly looks thicker than mine but not longer
>lost count of how many times I came watching him and imagining him hard
>fast forward to after-exam-session freshmen party
>I leave early and go to our room since I hate events this big
>Diego is back at about 1 am, pretty smashed too
>says something about some bitch not willing to fuck him and drops his clothes
>I reply with something along the lines of 'that sucks' having a look at his crotch
>"By the way Anon, one time you left your computer on...and I know what kind of things you are into..."
>he fucking nows
>ohshitohshitohshit.jpg
>"So if you want..." he put his palm under his dick and raised it a bit
>went from sleepy to wide awake in a matter of 10 seconds
>next thing I know is lying on my stomach slurping on his shaft passionately
>fondle his small balls from time to time
>the hair put me off a bit but I'm way too horny
>now remember thinking to myself later it must be over 7 inches and thick
>go between massaging with my tongue and sucking every couple of minutes
>blow him like that for ~15 min then he says he liked it but can't cum
>kinda turn down but still go to bathroom to jerk off to what just happened
>go to sleep
>>
>>1521822
What do i do if i want have a gay guy suck me? Im straight, but I just want to see how good a gay guy can suck.

How do i just find a gay dude? And one that wont want to do some freak shit in his basement.
>>
>>1533843
>How do i just find a gay dude? And one that wont want to do some freak shit in his basement.
Jesus is this what you're worried about? You watch way too much TV
>>
>>1533843
grindr obviously
>>
>>1533857
If you're willing to take the risk with some poz hookup queen or someone 15 years old than their pics than sure
>>
>>1533843
Just get an Grindr and make it clear it's just hook ups
>>
>>1533860
>Grindr and make it clear it's just hook ups
That's like getting a boat and then making clear it's to be used only on water
>>
>>1533822
Tell us more
>>
>>1523036
Ha. My very own sex life in one single post.

I'm a living joke
>>
>>1533470
I wonder if he's done taking his crap.
>>
>been seeing my fuck buddy for a few months at this point
>he's a twinkish young guy around 20, I'm 42 at the time
>he leans towards being a bottom, I lean towards being a top, but sometimes we switch
>this day I meet him at my office after hours
>we both strip down and he gets on his knees and starts blowing me
>when I'm nice and hard I have him lay of the carpet
>put a condom on, lube him up
>lift his legs up so that he's resting on his neck/shoulders
>slide into his ass and start jackhammering him
>feel like I'm pounding him into the floor
>he's moaning like the bitch he is
>the angle is just right that I'm pounding his proastate
>he's leaking like a hose
>fuck like this for about 10 minutes, me holding him up, him getting driven into the floor
>suddenly he moans and he shoots his load all over his own face
>his asshole tightens around my cock and I can feel myself getting ready to cum
>pull out, drop his legs, stand over him and jerk off onto his face, mixing his cum with mine
>tell him to lay there so I can look at him
>I sit in a chair just looking at his cum-covered face
>stroking my cock for a few minutes and get hard again
>kneel over him and jerk myself off again on his face
>he ends up with rug burns on his shoulders
>I call carpet cleaners the next day
>>
>I love kissing
>Nothing gets me harder than making out
>Saw an ad on craigslist
>Guy looking to meet but "must love kissing"
>Right up my alley
>Exchange emails with him. He can't host, I can't host
>Decide we can make out in the car
>Find hotel parking garage, dim lighting, no cameras
>Meet there and get into the back seat of his car (smaller sedan)
>Start making out. He's a good kisser, I think I am too
>Lots of tongue use, nibbling lips and ears, hands wandering
>The more we kiss the hornier we're getting
>Clothes start coming off
>Neither of us are completely undressed. I get one arm out of my shirt and we're back to making out
>Space is tight. No matter what we do, we're right on top of each other and our lips are locked
>Finally half undressed he pushes me back, hikes my legs up, spits on his hand for lube and tries to fuck me
>It hurts but his mouth is on mine driving me crazy with passion so I just take it
>We're cramped together, my pants are still on one leg, his are around his ankles and he's wildly fucking me
>The more he puts my legs up, the better his fucking feels
>I start stroking my cock while he fucks and kisses me until he gives one last thrust and blows his load in my ass
>Continues to kiss me while I jerk off until I cum
>Both of us spent

We met up a lot more times but always in his car. It just seemed to add to the passion.
>>
>>1533861
>not owning a car-boat.
>>
File: 14910569714743.jpg (136KB, 1051x1600px) Image search: [Google]
14910569714743.jpg
136KB, 1051x1600px
>>1521822
>be me
>be a tourist in Barcelona, Spain
>buy heroin from a Romanian pusher
>put it into your vein
>all of a sudden a muscle cop stops you in the street
>muchacho, you look weird, let's go to the police station
>come on, confess you're on drugs
>the cop arrests you for being on heroin
>muchacho, you'll be punished, but you can avoid it
>how?
>pound my bitch cop muscle culito hard with you twink cock, I want to be your putita
>Señor, how dare you to offer me such an awful thing? It's haram in my country!
>he sits down on the table, takes a huge police baton and starts tapping it on his other's hand
>muchacho, do you fucking think I'm playing games with you? don't fucking make me angry!
>Señor, please...
>Well, choose one thing, muchacho. You pound my hole with your twink cock or I pound yours with this stick. So what?
>tears start falling from my eyes
>ok, señor, I agree...
>well, that's it, muchacho!
>he sits down on the chair
>come to me, guapo
>he undoes my jeans and it turns out I have a boner
>very very bad guapo!
>he starts jerking off my wet and erected penis
>you're so wet, muchacho...
>he also has a huge erection which can be seen by the hump on his pants
>I hope you don't cum before the ACTION, right? It's better for you that you don't, otherwise I'll get very angry
>he licks my cock on the whole length and dandles the glans with his tongue
>mmm your juice is so delicious, like ambrosia!
>my cock starts trembling with arousal, I close my eyes and moan
>oh yeah, baby, your moaning is so hot, moan as loud as possible, guapo
>then he puts my D into his mouth and starts sucking, he closes his eyes and slurps my cock in his mouth
>when I almost cum, he stops it
>now you do the work, babe, I'll be your little submissive bitch
>my cock is trembling, I'm horny like hell, my heart beats like 180-200 bpm
>I take him by his police cap, violently rush my penis into his mouth and start deepthroating him
>>
>>1533957
>several frictions and my cock erupts right into his mouth, his fucking cap already on the floor
>it is a huge fucking eruption like a volcano in Iceland
>never had such a wonderful orgasm before
>he almost suffocates on my cum
>he came too, I see the wet spot on his pants
>his handsome manly face looks now like a cheap Spic whore used by 10 drunk white bottom class men
>when I take my cock out of his mouth, my D still intensively trembles, I keep on handling him by the head, he breathes hard, an expression of being very satisfied on his face
>then he starts licking sperm off my nuts and penis, from below to above and finally sticks to the glans
>baby, that was gorgeous
>best blowjob in my life
>but did you forget you promised to do my boipussy?? I might get angry and punish you, guapo... I want to rape your cock with my ass! Now! I want to feel this loverboy inside me... please... You see I'm at your feet begging for heavy pounding,,, I'm cock addicted... I love pale twinks like you... It's the best thing on the planet...
>his whispering and moaning is so hot I get horny again
>he pats my cock with his hand, it starts to grow in size, with huge blue veins on it
>but first I'd like you lick your twink ass, babe...
>he grabs me in his muscle arms and gives me a warm mouth to mouth
>his lips are so plump and pink...
>we start rubbing our cocks against each other
>his moaning intensifies
>he whispers
>oh muchacho, I can't wait till your prince insert my princess...
>I go full powertop
>I push him on the table, hug him and start licking his nipples
>his sweaty salty tits are so big and buff I almost lose my mind from pleasure
>he whispers
>I want it... now... I can't wait... I'll lick your ass after you pound mine... it'll be your wife, baby..
>>
>>1533958
>he gets rid off his pants without taking off his police boots, turns his back on me and leans his buff arms on the table, widely spreading his legs
>his muscular ass looks like 2 soccer balls, a pink well trained hole between two huge buttocks
>now, guapo, pound me so hard I get a heart attack
>I pour lube on his hole
>he trembles from impatience and moans a little
>I lubricate my finger with lube and rush it into his whore ass
>he has an intense convulsion all over the body, starts roaring
>I keep on fucking his butt with my finger, training it for my cock
>he breathes hard
>finally he starts moving his hips back and forward, jumping on my finger
>oh, mi amor, do it, do it right now, show me who the boss is, make me your little slut...
>I slowly take the finger out of his huge muscle ass
>lubricate my cock with lube
>and start pushing it insde his hole
>>
>>1526555
very hot story anon
>>
storytime when i discovered i was bi
>be 14 year old kid
>have black friend
>always sleep over at his house
>thers no attraction we are just kids being kids
>one day his brother isnt home and his mom is downstairs
>he wipes out his cock
>he tells me to suck his cock and he is going to suck mine
>suck his cock, love the taste and the feeling
>get hard
>he starts to suck my cock
>his cock is bigger than mine
>suck his cock more
>he bends me over, he fucks me
>i love it
>i bend him over
>i have terriblel aim or my dick was small
>we fuck until we orgasm without cumming
>i go to my house the next day
>continue to fuck everytime i go to his house
>eventually we drifted apart
i loved bottoming, want to do it again but i live in the ghetto and my family is pretty well known in the area and my parents would be destroyed if they found out that the son they had the most trouble with also likes cock.
i hate the gay scene where i live and i cant use grindr because when im out my parents call me at like 3 am to see if im going home soon and thats a real turnoff
>>
>>1533822
>>1533863
Thanks for showing interes I have more if anyone is lurking
>wake up early in the morning
>go to the swimming pool for practice as usual
>swim for an hour
>after that spend 30 min in the jacuzzi considering a fap
>decide not to and come back to our room
>Diego is awake but still in bed
>visibly hungover, say hi to him
>a broad grin mixed with the feeling of headache appears on his face
>'Hey anon I got really smashed last night, but I remember all of it...'
>idk why but at the time I hoped he wouldn't, my heart almost stopped
>'Nothing to be shy about tho, it was some good shit!'
>say 'Yeah I guess, actually still thinking about this' after a couple of seconds
>proceeds to ask me if I liked it
>consider my options and reply that I've never done that before but it felt really good
>my hispanic roommate mentions that if I wanted to make it a regular thing then he's in
>tell him I'll think about it and to go to sleep because he still looked buzzed
>pick up books and go to the library
>>
File: big-cock-gay-blowjob-cum.jpg (58KB, 960x611px) Image search: [Google]
big-cock-gay-blowjob-cum.jpg
58KB, 960x611px
>>1534713
>fast forward to when I'm back in the dorm 4 hours later
>open room door and I can't fucking believe my eyes
>my roommate is standing on my bed in nothing but a t-shirt on
>and a massive stiff boner pointing at my face
>holy fuck he actually shaved off the bush
>we stand speechless for like half a minute
>"Anon...I wanna make sure you make the right choice."
>can't say no to that, instantly get on my knees
>his cock smells sweaty which really turned me on
>massage his balls with a mouthful of dick
>the same dick is covered with spit a few seconds later
>Diego is much more responsive and active than the day before
>strokes my hair and sometimes pushes head
>I'm so excited I almost can't get my eyes and mouth off his shaft
>must have been more than 20 min into it
>dude grabs my head with two hands and starts to thrust hard
>gagging, but as his new personal slut I don't want him to stop
>60 seconds later he's overcome with trembles
>grab base of the rod, put head in mouth and stroke as hard as possible
>a hot bitter explosion ensues, try to keep it inside but fail
>have to take it out and redirect the rest on my face
>2 big stains on my matress and a couple of drops on my chin
>he praises me but has a bit of a look of shame on his face
>still, we're both high as fuck off the adrenaline
>he cleans himself, puts on his clothes and leaves for some reason
>later that day Diego says it was the best blowjob he ever got
>clean myself and lay on my back with that ecstatic feeling in my chest around an hour

Pics not related
>>
>>1534716
>>1534715

Nice story. You hit the jackpot! Seducing a hot straight college roommate is one of my ultimate fantasies.
>>
>>1521840
dude he straight up raped u
>>
File: mr.perfect.jpg (76KB, 571x700px)
mr.perfect.jpg
76KB, 571x700px
>be me, 21
>just graduated from college
>move to state capitol for job
>lonely, need sex
>go to gay bar
>it is early nobody there
>walk into back bar
>tall handsome literally perfect man standing there talking to bartender
>he looks at me as i walk in since we are the only people there
>ask bartender for a drink, he goes to make it
>man starts talking to me
>we end up talking and drinking for 2 hours then bar closes
>walk out to his truck and sit in the cab talking for another hour
>one thing leads to another we start making out
>feel his crotch, giant hard cock
>holy shit wasn't expecting this
>he pulls it out, it is huge and perfect
>we take turns sucking each other, i'm in heaven
>end up falling in love
>i move in with him
>turns out he loves my dick in his ass even though everybody would think he is the top to look at us
>i fuck him every night before we go to bed, he sucks me every morning before work
>i am living the dream
>2 years pas
>find out the bartender fucked him before me, okay, i can live with that
>find out our fat red-haired neighbor fucked him, ew really?
>find out a mutual friend fucked him after we were together
>find out another friend fucked him
>starting to think he's a hoe
>more and more guys have fucked him
>my life is crumbling, i'm so in love and he is so perfect and our sex is so good how can this all be true?
>ask him if he loves me he says "i like that you love me"
>ask him if he wants to be with me "yes, of course, you complete me"
>ask him why he lets all these other guys fuck him
>he denies everything
>demand proof from guys who say they fucked him
>they have fotos and video
>confront him with evidence
>he denies everything though it is clearly him in videos
>realize i'm dealing with a crazy liar
>find out he is hiv+
>move out desperately get aids tests
>wait 6 months another test, thank god i'm still negative
>still in love with him, heartbroken, see him on grindr
>catfish him, he wants me to fuck him
>block him
FML
>>
>>1535890
sorry that happened to you, but this is why you never get involved in the LGBT """""""""""""""""""""""""community."""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>1535891
>having a single boyfriend for 2 years
>"getting involved with the LGBT community"
I'm not sure where the overlap is there. Are you telling gay men not to seek each other out and have sex?
>>
>>1535890

have anymore pics of him?
>>
How do you cum from getting buttfucked?

I can take it and it feels hot mentally but I don't feel anywhere close to cumming
>>
I used to enjoy getting fucked on a psychological level, but physically it was meh. Liked knowing what was happening and that my partner was enjoying it, but that's all. Then one day we changed position, doing it on our sides. For the first time I could feel his length as well as his girth, but more than that, I was experiencing a new hugely pleasureable sensation that made me instinctively thrust back onto him. When I came moments later the orgasm was so powerful I nearly blacked out.
>>
>>1536264
most people have to jack off while getting fucked to cum, like women.
a lucky few can cum hands free but they must have sold their souls to baal.
>>
>>1526559
They all are. This thread is a giant copypasta.
>>
>>1525867
Yeah. 7 hours of school and THEN AND assembly? Conceivably not an American school, but even so the other details are so vague that it seems implausible.
>>
>Guy I met from Grindr who once fucked me sends me a message months after not even talking to each other
> Says he (John) and his friend (George) want to fuck me, he remembers I was clean and compliant
>Says George doesn't even regularly have sex
>Tells me to be slutty with George, to go bareback.
>Asks if I could say George stuff like "I've never had a raw cock in my ass, please I'd like to take yours, fuck me raw", "I really love your cock, fuck me harder" while George is pounding me.
>Hesitate a bit with the bb stuff, but he promises they were both clean, otherwise they wouldn't be considering to go bareback in a threesome
>Be so horny that accept everything
>Get there and George is way better looking than him, (he's average at most)
>We all start to kiss, and touch, John starts pinching and kissing my nipples (I'm extremely sensitive there) so I just moan and put my hand over George bulge.
> they get their dicks out, I suck both their dicks, alternating their dicks I could barely breath.
>They turn me around and tell me to go doggy.
>George starts to lick my butthole (I never liked people doing that on me, but he did it so good I wanted to literally sit on his face)
>I continue to give a blowjob to the John while George is giving me the best rimming I've had in my life.
>I tell George I want him to fuck me, but his cock was so good I wanted to feel it natural inside me, all this while still trying to give a decent blowjob to John.
>He accepts and starts to fuck me raw, it's kinda hard to master the ability to give a good bj while someone's fucking you to the ground.
>John tells me to stop sucking, and tells me which position is best for his friend to fuck me, he takes my legs and puts them around my head while George furiously keeps thrustin his dick on my ass.
>>
>>1536419
>They tell me they want to try double penetration but I tell them I'm way too afraid to try
> They convince me to do it, I sit on both their dicks, most painful feeling I've had.
>They hold me in position with their dicks inside me
>When I tell them it doesn’t hurt that much anymore, they start to thrust
>Still painful, but extremely arousing at the same time, I tell them that I like their cocks
> I cum all over John’s stomach, they don’t take long until they both cum inside of me, first time I actually feel it dripping inside of me.
>John and I get into the shower after George finished, I start to kiss him, get onto my knees and start sucking George’s cock (I really like him) I told him whenever he needed a cumdump he could tell me and I’d take the job.
>Get his phone number, we’ve fucked 4 times since that day and I’m still waiting for when he calls again
>He’s not out to anyone but John, even has a girlfriend but I’m ok with just being his sex toy.
>>
>>1530757
Duh! Stop asking for permission!
>>
>>1531704
We need sexy details! For...science...
>>
>>1536419
>clean and compliant

the minimum requirements, lol
>>
>>1536420
hot story. you should get some poppers for next time you get dped
>>
>>1538324
what kind is good?
>>
File: xcEmmvs.jpg (107KB, 1024x710px) Image search: [Google]
xcEmmvs.jpg
107KB, 1024x710px
>>
>Slept around with a few girls in college but never was able to get off
>Get drunk one night and decide to hit up craigslist
>Find local guy who lived alone in a nearby neighborhood
>Drive over, he meets me at the door with the lights off, and I go in
>Lay down, he takes my pants off and gives me an amazing blowjob
>Cum in his mouth, zip up and leave.

Did this a few times over the next few years. Consider myself mostly straight but blowjobs just feel good.
>>
>>1540932
Hint: if the blowjob feels much better from a guy than it does from a girl then you're probably gay.
>>
>>1540932
If you're on hm you're probs gay
>>
File: 58faa77d9732b842190866.gif (3MB, 400x272px) Image search: [Google]
58faa77d9732b842190866.gif
3MB, 400x272px
>>1540986
No,
It means that men's mouths are bigger so there is less likelihood of getting scraped by teeth
also, men know better how to please a man because they have the same equipment.
orientation has to do with what you are attracted to visually, not with how it feels, imho
>>
one of the hottest i had

>Bf and i decided to try our first threesome. find slim twink that might try
>Meet in town, eventually end up in our bedroom
>Everyone sitting on my bed shy so i tell them to kiss;they do and we take turns
>Clothes are coming off. Soon we are all naked and stroking each other while making out
>Bf is 6" cut and thick on top. Im 7.5 uncut and thick and the guy was just below average uncut
>The guy starts sucking my bf's hard cock. This was really hot for me to see
>Soon we are all taking turns sucking each other or while one was sucking the other two would makeout
>The bf is eager to fuck him, so the guy gets over me on all fours while bf gets behind him, puts a condom on and lubes up
>The guy has a pretty hot bubble butt. Watch my bf get inside him quickly, but slowly at first. I'm making out with the guy, holding his ass cheeks apart for the bf
>Bf is picking up his pace and fucking him hard and i feel my dick grind up again his. These are good feels
>I switch it up and make him suck me. I started to watch my bf fuck him again awhile having my cock sucked. Could tell he was enjoying him
>Bf cums inside him and not long after I cum on the guys chest.
>We try to make him cum but he couldn't. He left not long after but he did enjoy it
>Tells me later he couldn't cum cause he -really- needed to pee. Says again it was really hot

I knew beforehand I wouldn't be fucking him, he said he wasn't too sure he could take me and maybe next time (which never came)
>>
File: he gives great head.jpg (70KB, 640x422px) Image search: [Google]
he gives great head.jpg
70KB, 640x422px
>>1541002

THIS.

Of course someone with a penis knows exactly what parts of a penis are most sensitive, just like a woman knows how to eat pussy better than a man does. I hadn't though of the part about a man's mouth being bigger but that's true, too.
>>
4 months after going on Prep I work up the nerve to go to a sex club.

While there I meet this lanky Starbucks Barista with a 10 inch cock.

He proceeds to powerfuck me in a sling/on a pony for 2 hours infront of dozens of other men.

He blew a total of 3 separate loads into me.
>>
>2bd year of high school
>I'm a KHV, no sex ed, no exposure to sex (long time ago
>friend invites me to his place after school on a friday
>get there and listen to rock music. everything going OK
>asks if I ever smoked weed. tell him no
>says we have to sit on the roof outside his room to smoke
>go out there and get high
>go back into his room and he says he wants to watch porn (on VHS)
watch it for a while and he says he wants to jerk off
>pulls his cock out. about the sane size and mine... average for 15-year olds
>starts jerking off w2hile I just stare at his cock (first I've seen close up and personal)
>puts his hand behind my head and pulls it towards his cock
>asks me to put it in his mouth
>absolutely the first sexual thing (other than masturbating) that I've ever done
>suck his cock for a while. I like it
>he opens my pants and sucks mine. so much better than masturbation
>I cum in his mouth, then he jerks off
>he lives in a pretty bad section of the city so he asks if I can call my mother and see if I can spend the night
>mo mother and his mother says OK\
>we have dinner then go back to his room
>immediately strip down and play with each other
>he's much more "educated" about sex and asks if he can fuck me
>I tell him I guess it's OK
>he has me lay down, uses hand cream that hi used to jerk off to lube my ass
>fucks me. feels so good
>cums in my ass
>tells me to jerk off while he watches
>fucks me/I jerk off a couple more times after that
>was a year later that I realized it was gay
>>
>>1531052
>anal cancer
kek
>>
>My current boyfriend and I are staying at a hotel overnight for a wedding
>Been dating 4 months so far, great sex often
>Get wasted at the wedding together, have a fantastic time, get back to the hotel room and drink some more and smoke weed
>We are both crossfaded and jolly as fuck
>Start sucking his cock in the bed
>We have so lube so he spits in his hand and gets me lubed up
>We start fucking hard
>Can't be loud where we usually fuck, so we are being extra loud and going all in this time
>He pounds me for I don't even know how long
>Take a reprieve in the bathroom
>He runs in and throws me up against the sink and starts thrusting hard starting into my eyes
>We both cum at the same time, shower, and fall asleep

Seriously one of my favorite memories.
>>
>>1541697
>crossfaded and jolly as fuck
Wtf is this british lingo? or it this new gay shit and I'm not up to date
>>
Stop smoking weed
Drugs are bad
And not sexy
>>
>>1541728
What a nerd. Its 2017. People smoke. Learn to accept it.

(btw, sex on drugs. is like fucking God.. so..)
>>
>>1541781
If accept it if it was the 60's
Drugs are bad
I don't wanna ruin my lungs
>>
File: fuck.gif (2MB, 268x222px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.gif
2MB, 268x222px
>>1541822
>>1541728
This is a porn board.
If you are Grandma Christian then maybe you shouldn't be hanging out here.
Nobody wants to listen to your lectures.
>>
>hour ago
>get message on A4A
>site says he's 1,000 yards away
>Come over and suck me he says
>he's a slightly chubby black guy with frizzy hair and a septum piercing
>no dick pic
>Say OK and get address
>walk over
>Get there, he looks disappointed (I'm p fat)
>still go through with it
>sit down
>lame small talk for 30 secs
>Want me to get to work I ask
>he pulls down his shorts
>small but get to work
>notice it getting bigger as I wet it with soft sucking
>definitely a grower
>probably 7 in hard
>start picking up speed and deep throating
>not the best so I choke on it
>start stroking him while sucking the head
>timidly says he's about to cum
>pull off, pick up speed while still stroking
>huge fucking load
>gets messy
>still cumming
>fucking lot of cum
>clean up and leave
>walk home
>type this
>>
>>1541880
I'd tell you to kys because of your autism, but turns out you already are. If anyone actually still thinks that smoking is remotely cool, then they need to be put down.
>>
>>1541927
No seriously, quiet, some middleschoolers on this board will take you seriously.
>>
>>1541936
Eh. Doesn't do it at all for me bc now I know that their entire mouth and throat is covered with fucking ash. Gross.
>>
>be 20 years old and in uni
>skinny and have long curly hair
>high off adderall all day and night and really horny
>decide I need cock tonight and check grindr
>message from sculpted black guy
>I don't normally care much for black guys, but this guy looked like a god
>he won't send me dick pic though so I assume he has a small dick since he's bothering to ask me to cover over
>say fuck it, he has a beautiful muscular body
>nervous heading over because I wasn't sure if he lived in a shitty part of town
>get to his place, turns out its a nice house in the suburbs
>he opens the door, really good looking man in pajamas
>he's a bit taller than me and much larger than my skinny ass
>he's polite and asks me if the drive was alright before leading me to his bedroom
>once we're in his bedroom he gets close to me
>puts his arm around me gently but firmly and kisses me
>we start making out and start exploring each others bodies
>before long my hands are under his shirt feeling his large, firm body
>he's feeling all over my body and squeezes my ass, making me moan into his mouth
>he's gentle but still firm enough to let me know I'm not the one in control
>he takes off both our shirts and pushes me onto the bed
>holy shit, his body is godlike
>not ridiculously huge but still much larger than me and toned
>he pinches my nipples making me moan and squirm as he continues to take off our clothes
>after we're both stripped down to our boxers he starts grinding on me
>I can feel his hard-on through his boxers, holy shit he's thick
>He slides off my underwear before getting off of me and slowly pulling his boxers down
>his rock hard dick finally springs out
>biggest dick I've ever seen in real life, it's maybe 8 inches long, cut, and REALLY thick
>easily as thick as my wrist
>I reach over and wrap my hand around his rock hard cock and begin jerking him
>my hand isn't even close to big enough to fully grasp it
>he grabs my wrists and pins me to the bed
>>
>>1541949

>he starts humping against my cock
>by this point I'm moaning like crazy and wrapping my legs around him
>not looking at him that much though because eye contact makes me nervous
>he holds my wrists to the bed with one hand and uses the other to gently grab my face so that I'm looking at thim
>says "look at me" in a calming voice
>I look into his eyes as he grinds against me
>he lets go of my hands and I completely melt
>I can't stop touching and holding onto his firm shoulders and arms
>he slips his fingers in my mouth and I immediately start sucking on them
>he reaches back and starts massaging my hole
>I moan like a bitch as he slips in a finger
>he pushes inside of me and stretches me out before pushing another finger in
>kisses my neck while he slowly finger fucks me
>I can't stop moaning and running my hands all over his back
>after a while he gets up and leaves the room
>comes back with a bottle of lube and condoms
>wait impatiently as he pulls a condom on and lubes up his cock and my hole
>Ineedthiscocknow
>he puts my smooth legs on his shoulders and leans in to kiss me before lining his cock up with my hole
>tells me to look at him again
>stare into his eyes as I feel something big and warm pressing against my ass
>I let out a long whimper as he slowly pushes the head inside me
>he keeps pushing in extremely slowly so that the head doesn't just pop in
>I feel completely vulnerable and submissive as he squeezes inside of me
>bastard is smirking at me while I lose my mind over how much he's stretching me
>moves his hips to steadily push more inside of me
>after a long time I finally feel his balls pressing against me
>I can't believe how full I feel and keep saying "OHMYGOD" over and over like an idiot
>he kisses me gently as I whimper into his mouth
>he starts slowly pulling his cock back out before pushing it back in
>he slowly starts speeding up as I run my hands all over his arms, shoulders and back
>>
>>1541970
>>1541949

>I'm a complete mess
>I wrap my arms around him as best as I can and beg him to fuck me harder
>He starts slamming his thick cock into me hard
>He's a strong guy and I'm pretty small so every thrust was pounding me into the mattress
>The bed is squeaking like crazy and his balls are slapping my ass hard
>I completely lose myself and can't stop squeaking and moaning as he fucks my brains out
>Every thrust rubs against my spot and I'm in heaven
>He stops for a second to pin my legs behind my ears before pounding me more
>I look into his eyes as he absolutely wrecks me
>He slams his cock inside of me and keeps it there for a few seconds before slowly sliding it until his head was barely inside of me
>I whine and try to push myself back on his shaft but he doesn't let me move
>I can't stand it and start to desperately beg him to fuck me
>mid-sentence he slams all of his cock into me as far as it will go
>it knocks the breath out of me and I just gasp breathlessly as he slowly pulls back again
>he keeps doing it over and over until I'm making the weirdest squeaks and moans
>I have never felt so completely under someone's control
>Each thrust is slamming me into the bed
>After a while he stops and starts fucking me gently again while kissing me
>He repositions my legs a few times, always managing to be facing me and having a good angle to fuck me deep
>I'm making enough noise to wake the neighborhood as he makes me his bitch
>I wrap my legs around his waist and pull him deeper inside of me every time he thrusts
>I'm practically screaming as I claw at his back
>He's lying on top of me at this point and putting all of his weight into his thrusts
>I can hear him breathing heavily into my ear as he slams inside me
>I feel completely dominated and am sputtering nonsense
>"s-so b-b-big ohgodohgod I- need" and shit like that, makes me feel stupid looking back
>after what feels like forever I can hear him start to breath heavier
>>
File: 104k49.jpg (145KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
104k49.jpg
145KB, 1920x1080px
>>1541989
>I whine
>>
>>1541989
>>1541970
>>1541949

>he slamming in me like a goddamn jackhammer
>suddenly he lets out a deep moan and shoves all of his cock deep inside my ass
>I feel his dick pumping a huge load inside of me
>I let out a loud moan and squeeze him as hard as I can as his cock keeps pumping
>He's so thick that I feel everything as he makes me his bitch
>he leaves his cock buried inside of me for a minute before slowly pulling out
>the tip of the condom is now a huge ballon
>he gets up and goes into the bathroom while I lie there whimpering and shuddering
>>
>>1541993
>>1541989
>>1541970
>>1541949

>he comes back and chuckles when he sees the state I'm in
>I'm completely unable to move and tell him I need a second
>I make some corny joke about him blowing a fuse in my brain
>he starts getting dressed and talks to me about what I'm going to uni for as I struggle to talk
>turns out he has a PhD and is a pretty cool guy
>eventually I can sit up and start to get dressed
>he calls me cute and kisses me, saying we should do this again
>tells me to message him to let him know I got home safe, which was unexpected and made me feel warm
>go home, message him and crash hard

Fast forward 5 months, he messaged me back to let me know he wants to fuck me again, but I never heard from him after that. Really sad about that, but it happens. Now I don't have grindr installed because I had a problem with having regrettable sex while speeding balls, and am depressed and trying to do school work. At least when my self esteem shits out on me I think about this and feel a little better since I managed to get my brains fucked out by a god.
>>
>>1541990

Yea I was probably annoying as fuck and I feel stupid about it but that was the most accurate word for the noises I was making
>>
>>1541997

While I'm not going to claim I'm not retarded, I would like to say I also am high and haven't slept in 36 hours
>>
>>1541952

It's been good but I've done a bunch of things while speeding that I regret and I feel like trash now
>>
>>1521822
That shit got me hard as hell.
>>
>>1523091

you should propose him anon... he's the one, but he need learn how to respect you as his faggot if you two have to be together, if he won't then he's not faggot's owner... I know guy with similar character, we are not together but this guy was clearly into me, they are like a fucking wildmans for some reason, but they are mature enough to be the serious husbands
>>
>>1542142

or maybe he's not lel, you should be more aware of what you are doing
>>
>>1541141
that's hot
>>
File: IMG_1400.jpg (64KB, 800x542px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1400.jpg
64KB, 800x542px
First and only man so far
>horny as hell 19 year old
>browse m4m on cl frequently, mostly just fantasizing while I fap
(I know I'm a sad faggot)
>send some emails, always flake as soon as I'm finished fapping
>horny as hell 20 yo now
>decide to finally get fucked already
>find top that miraculously fits my narrow type for men
>white, taller than me (I'm 6'3" so this is not easy) ottermode, (pic is very close), cock not too big (I'm a pussy)
>meet up at a bar, smoke a joint behind the place
>he's nice, really obviously gay and a solid 6/10 face
>walk back to his place, paranoia about being dahmer'd intensified by weed
>puts arm around my hip as we walk, pulls me toward him
>instantly so warm and safe, never got to be the little one before
>dominant, masculine personality traits gradually reveal themselves as we talk
>thought he was a fag, thank god
>get to his and smoke more weed, passing a joint back and forth while I sit on his lap.
>comfy.jpeg
>feeling him get hard
>previous fear of being brutally sodomized quickly disappearing, need to be brutally sodomized becoming unbearable
>slide off lap, onto knees, undo his belt and pull his jeans down
>kissing/licking through bulge
>he pulls his boxers off, I switch to all fours trying to act like the subby bottoms in porn
>immediately try to deepthroat because I'm blazed out of my mind
>gag so much, he's got a very average cock but I have never given a blow job
>coughing fit
>try again, too high
>keep trying and failing to impress him with my deepthroating while I'm on my hands and knees
>finally he grabs me by the hair and basically forces me to give him a proper blowjob
>I am diamonds now, on my hands and knees with my mouth being used like a fleshlight
>this is my dream
>he pulls me off
>stands up without letting go of me hair, makes me crawl to his bed
>ohfuckyes
>he lubes me up and puts on a condom
>knows it's my first time so he is really gentle, even while pinning me down into the mattress
>>
>>1542283
>it hurts like hell, holy fuck
>boner gone almost instantly, hurts way too much
>he didn't lube me right or something, idk we were both drunk and high
>make him stop after asking about a dozen times, tried to struggle out but he was really strong and I was too fucked
>kind of hot actually
>he only got about half his dick in
>he lets me up, I rest on my hands and knees and stroke myself
>he grabs my hair and asks if I'm ready
>doesn't wait for answer
>slides in perfectly the second time, I'm finally being fucked by a man
>pins me down, pulls my hair awesome rough sex for a solid hour
>he's about to cum, beg him to let me swallow it
(I say some crazy shit when I'm drunk and high simultaneously)
>apparently that sends him over the edge, cums in the condom before I can turn around
>Apologizes, we smoke more weed and I fall asleep on his chest after nursing on his semi-erect cock
>next morning he is making coffee in his kitchen, still naked
>need that load
>drop to knees
>purposely gag myself over and over so he'll face fuck me again
>does so, he cums really fast this time
>I have nothing to compare it to but his cum was slightly sweet, I think he was a vegetarian
Thats pretty much it, we fucked a few more times but mostly smoked weed while I sucked him off. Flaked him too many times and we stopped talking. But I discovered I absolutely loved sucking cock. I'm too much of a timid faggot to try to find one now though
>>
File: 2cc.png (297KB, 600x884px) Image search: [Google]
2cc.png
297KB, 600x884px
>be 21, deathly thin awkward gamer nerd virgin
>zero sexual experiences
that's my story
>>
>>1535890
Bitch you shoulda sued him for almost giving you HIV without telling you
>>
Guys, I want to get fucked for my first time, but I am so absolutely fucking terrified of catching a disease

What do I do?
>>
>>1542362
Find someone you trust who is into you and would be up for it and proposition them somehow, it's a lot safer than finding a random person online or on an app
>>
>>1542372
This
>>
>>1542296
you can start by never using 4chan again
>>
>>1542449
This is sound advice to everyone who visits the board
>>
>>1542362
use a condom.

I have been fucked by dozens of men...all with condoms...never once caught anything.
>>
goddamn how can i save some of these stories before the thread is archived??
>>
>>1542296
become a trap. You'll pull tons of dick.
>>
-be 25
-best friends 24th birthday
-hes kissless virgin.
-I feel kinda bad for him
joking around and ask him if he wants me to suck his cock
-next thing i know i am
-he cums in under 2 mins.

Fast foward to that night,
-had a few drinks
-he asks if i would take his virginity.
-sure why not.
-head back to my place
-hes already hard can see it through his pants
-asks if i have a condom
-i know hes clean and i know i am
-i lube up my hole since i know hes got no experience
-he starts to finger me, in complete estasy
-tell him im ready and to go slow
-doggy style to start then to me on my back and us fucking face to face
-tells me hes about to cum
-I tell him to cum in me
-it was amazing we both came at same time

this was 2 months ago. and every other day he come over and we fuck now. I think i Turned him gay. opps.
>>
>>1541922
>"S-stop liking things I don't like!!!!!"
Gee, I wonder who the autistic one is...
>>
one of my favorite memories that i jack off to all the time is
being blindfolded on my knees in the bathroom waiting and so hungry for your dick
and finally you get there and open the door and come in and stick your package in my face and i hungrily
unzip your fly and pull down your briefs and let that huge fucker and those monster cum-filled nuts out to breathe and
i hungrily suck it for a while
then you tell me to lay on my stomach and so i do and you take out those three dildos and
starting with the smallest one and a lot of lube you slowly start opening up my ass until finally you are working that huge one in and it is tearing my asshole open because it is so hard
but it feels amazing and you are getting it to go in so deep and i never had stuck it in my ass before -
it was given to me as a gag birthday present and i never even used it because it was so big and i thought there could never be a real dick as big as that and so i never even tried to
fit it in my ass because it was pointless to even try, but there you were slowly stretching my hole open and then working that big thing into my ass and then you fucked my stretched out hole with your huge cock
and unloaded in my ass and then i remember holding that dildo up next to your still hard cock and your cock was as big as the dildo and I was amazed that
there could be a real cock that huge but your dick was just as thick and your uncut cock head was even bigger than the cut cock head
on the dildo which was mind-boggling to me.
i still remember the first time i saw your hard cock, in fact i don't think i have ever seen it soft which is amazing to me that you are always hard and i wonder how do you hide it when you get
a random hard-on at work because it takes up so much room in your pants, but i guess you have good briefs that let it angle up under your belt buckle or off to the side all i know is i never have been fucked by any dick that was that thick and long and hard.
>>
>>1521840

HNNNGH!
>>
File: 1492808994359.jpg (79KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1492808994359.jpg
79KB, 600x800px
>>1521822

>sophomore year of college
>run track, bicurious at the time, otter mode
>been with a couple women back in high school
>never been with a guy but I'm hungry for dick.
>former roommate a total shit, smoked pot all day, rude and filthy, flunked out thank god
>new room mate is full on boimode
>95 lbs soaking wet.
>long pretty hair in a bun and defined features >bright hazel eyes, sweet smile
>teased him a bit, "women's dorms are in a different building.
>giggles just like a girl, muhdick.png
>he's studying aeronautics, right over my head.
>super sweet and kind
>within 10 minutes he blurts IMGAY
>silence...he gets antsy, ohgodimsorry
>it's all good dude, just don't bring your boyfriend around or hang feather boas around the room.
>I'm single
>mfw

TBC
>>
File: NPK.jpg (92KB, 551x776px) Image search: [Google]
NPK.jpg
92KB, 551x776px
>>1545043

>I won't cause any problems, I promise!
>Don't sweat it, if you ever bring someone just let me know ahead of time.
>T-thanks bro.
>Life goes on, we get along like bros. he helps me with my math and chemistry, I help him with humanities and history
>seen him a couple times nudes
>perfect bone structure, cute flat bum, the cutest little cock, zero body hair (Asian)
>rub out many a load in the shower thinking of him
>kicks my ass at street fighter 10/10
>fast forward a month or so
>come to room, he's bawling.
>his new boyfriend had smacked him around.
>bruises up and down his beautiful face
>I'm boiling, ready to up and murder this POS
>pic related, what I want to do to his BF
>NO! he didn't mean it, it was an accident
>He's a real nice guy but he likes to drink
>Fine but if I see this happen again, he'll pay
>He smiles. You remind me of my older brother. He always fought off people bullying me.

TBC
>>
File: 1492738501867.jpg (25KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492738501867.jpg
25KB, 480x480px
>>1545051

>sunrise sunset
>growing closer, we hang out all the time.
>friday night, having drinks at local college watering hole
>he's a cute drunk
>things go quiet, he looks at me with those Bambi eyes
>Why are you so nice to me?
>I choke.
>Y-you're my roommate and my friend. You're a bro and I'd do anything for you dude.
>He giggles, stirs his drink
>If only I could have fallen in love with you.
>Le choke 2 electric boogaloo
>LOL what's this fruity shit?! You hear that in a chick flick or something? WHAT A FAG
>Situation diffused, we share a laugh and continue chewing the fat.
>Time passes, we're both right toasted.
>WHO IS HE?
>Turn around, it's his boyfriend
>Gorgeous guy but he's got an ugly sneer
>roommate begins to panic.
>WHO IS HE?!
>he's my roommate, he's cool
>his boyfriend scoffs, typical jealous manipulative sack of shit
>you said you were going out with friends, I didn't expect you to be trolling for dick with your roommate!
>it's not like that!
>roommate is getting misty eyed
>WITH ME, NOW! yanks his arm.
>full whiteknight mode activate
>let him go before I break every fucking bone in that face of yours or something to that effect
>I easily tower over him a solid 6 inches.
>douche lets go and gives me the dagger eyes
>WE'LL DISCUSS THIS LATER!
>stomps out the bar
>rooommate breaks down and cries
>want to hug him and tell him I'm there for him.
>let's get something to eat
>hit up Fazolis (yeah pic unrelated w/e)

TBC
>>
>>1545058

>fast food italian hits the spot
>he hasn't touched his food
>want to talk about it?
>thank god i was sitting across from him
>his sigh gives me a hard chub
>here come the waterworks
>boyfriend a shit, treats him like shit
>why do you stick with him?
>he's my first and I don't want to be alone
>stare deep into his eyes, he could tell...
>suddenly clamps up, wants to head back
>rest of night is awkward
>sunrise sunset, TRADITION!
>get a text asking to pick him up from BF
>drive over I'm playing every scenario in my head
>get there, he's got a bloody lip, sitting on the stairway
>bf is dead, so fucking dead
>begin heading up stairs
>grabs me by shirt
>please, he didn't mean it!
>fuck that, slam on door.
>boyfriend opens, more sneering
>oh you're his fuckbuddy, hit the bricks!
>Clock him solid
>if you ever lay another finger on my friend you're done, etc.
>leave building
>in car, he's frantic and I'm fuming
>you didn't have to do that
>oh yes I did..
>he'll call the cops
>I don't give a shit
>silence...
>he puts a hand on my thigh
>cock is dormant thank god
>he smiles at me, his big water eyes pierce my heart
>let me call him and sort things out
>fuck, do what you want. I'm sick of this shit.
>silence rest of the way back to the dorm

and sorry if I'm droning on /hm/ but TBC
>>
>>1545061
MOAAAAR
>>
>>1545061

>Sunrise sunset
>roommate diffused the problem but continues to see his shit bf
>it's getting hectic. he rarely talks to me and whenever I see him it's the cold shoulder.
>two weeks pass
>roommate bursts into room crying
>takeawildguess
>HE BROKE UP WITH ME
>Best news I've heard all day, he's a fuckhead
>he chokes back more tears, how can you say that!
>I unload the harsh truth
>he runs out
>give chase, find him by parking lot
>no fucks given, embrace him from behind
>he doesn't do anything,
>I can feel his heartbeat. his hands reach for mine
>you wanted this, didn't you? you wanted me to get dumped by the only person who loved me!
>what the fuck are you on about? he was scum!
>and you? will you leave me too?
>crushed
>no, you're my friend and I'll always be there for you dude. no matter what.
>he turns around and plants a kiss on my lips
>I can feel his warm tongue.
>people are watching, don't care
>he pushes me away and runs back to our room
>back in dorm room, he's packing
>wat
>going home, I can't stay here. I made a horrible mistake coming here and you hate me
>grab him hand gently, I don't hate you.
>his eyes are the size of saucer plates
>you're not going anywhere. I-I need you
>whaa? kiss him, my god his lips were so soft.
>he reaches for my raging bulge, fumbles to unzip me
>>
you guys are fucking awful at greentext and making up bullshit, goddamn. You don't start a greentext story with "be me" either, you fucking literal newfaggots.
>>
>>1545069

Sorry we're not all NEET basement dwelling fags like you. Go cry in your kool-aid
>>
>>1545072
You need to go back
>>
>>1545073

Grab a ticket and get in line.
>>
>>1545073
Back to the past.

Samurai Jack.
>>
File: 1492956628577.jpg (94KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1492956628577.jpg
94KB, 640x640px
>>1545066

>butterfingers, takes him a solid 20 seconds to pull out my cock. I think he was more nervous than me.
>loving every second of it
>suddenly track practice comes to mind,what the hell?
>out of nowhere full stop
>I-I'm not ready!
>huh?
>i-if we're going to do this...I need to clean up
>wtf is this bridget jones nonsense...oh...OH!
>feel like a complete buffoon
>he runs to the bathroom, shower turns on
>stand there for a minute, heart racing
>hell if I'm letting this moment escape me.
>enter bathroom, suddenly he's a prude
>thebirthofvenus.png what are you doing?!
>undress, he's never seen me fully nude
>his lip quivers
>jump in, slick water covers his thin body
>his face is drenched, droplets hang from his eyelashes.
>to hell with women, FOREVER
>gently press him against the shower tile, lock lips. I can feel his little cock press against mine, he's 4 inches fully erect, uncut and pristine.
>somebody's come to play
>don't quit your day job, i'm paraphrasing here
>suddenly all that earlier angst is gone, a mischievous smile crawls across his face.
>part of me wished you'd done this sooner
>rub his cock, first time I've ever touched another man's goods.
>never touched another man's cock before
>my heart is in my throat
>if i'm dreaming, don't wake me
>hands clumsily reach for his cock
>gently pull back on his foreskin, he moans loudly.
>I have to shush him
>next door roommates are Bush/Cheney fans
>his hands reaches for mine, he juggles my balls in his hand like silly putty.

TBC!
>>
>>1541880
>implying people who dislike unhealthy habits like smoking also dislike healthy habits like sex
it's not about prudeness you retard
>>
>>1541949
>black guy
stopped reading there
>>
>>1545085
No, it is about being a nagging old woman on a porn board.
Go away.
>>
>>1545083
>TBC

fucking finish this cliche meme filled story, im laughing and have a boner
>>
>>1545083
more!
>>
File: 1493254564931.jpg (111KB, 1200x882px) Image search: [Google]
1493254564931.jpg
111KB, 1200x882px
>>1545083

>tells me to sit on the tile floor
>he squats, his throbbing cock touches mine
>I've never done anything like this before
>wait, you're not gay?
>I've never been with a man before
>....
>fufufufufufufu.png
>every thrust pushes that pink head out his foreskin
>go in for kiss, get pushed against the tile
>not yet he cooes, thrusting picks up
>he pinches my nipple and I yelp
>shush! pinches my other nipple
>boy has got a dom streak to him, I like it
>thrusting gets faster, breathing gets heavy
>don't know if I can take much more
>suddenly he wraps both his hands around our union and begins to thrust faster. It's tight like a vice, wish we had some lube.
>before I can put things into perspective
>my cock erupts, spewing cum everywhere
>he continues thrusting, mixing my mess all over his
>sudden stop, he asks me to leave
>did i do something wrong?
>now you're talking like a virgin!
>he gently smiles, rubbing his hands covered in my semen
>we're not finished by a long shot. I have some things I need to clean out, hint hint.
>go chill out in the other room while I get ready.
>s-sure
>towel up, hasty retreat, realize I've got sticky gooey cum on my lower stomach.

TBC!
>>
File: 1493406805371.jpg (31KB, 364x363px) Image search: [Google]
1493406805371.jpg
31KB, 364x363px
>>1545097
>>1545098

I can't help but spin yarn remembering this moment in my life. I already came twice trying to remember every detail so hang in there boys, things got hotter!
>>
>>1535458
but he did beg for his cum?
>>
File: 1491522000597.png (141KB, 290x348px) Image search: [Google]
1491522000597.png
141KB, 290x348px
>>1545102

>minutes pass, decide to get dressed and take a walk
>remember guys, I have ZERO idea how long something like this takes
>walk the halls for a good 10 minutes
>try to take mind off the current
>think track, no good! I don't want to run!
>I want to plow that ass!
>come back, he's still not ready, damn!
>might as well spruce up, realize we don't have rubbers, or lube! fml
>he finally comes out, steam escaping into our room, towel wrapped around his thin waist, his beautiful jet black hair let down.
>friend from below reawakens
>he looks refreshed, like a heavy burden has been lifted from his shoulders.
>in that moment I felt a little sad.
>you ready? he whispers, unrobing.
>we...we don't have rubbers or...stuff
>he struts over to his dresser, my god he belongs on a catwalk. He bends over and rummages through his things
>dick is on full alert, staring at that glistening ass, if he'd given the full bowel I'd have blown another hot load right then and there.
>he pulls out a box of rubbers and lube.
>wew.png
>but before we get to that, you deserve a little show. You know I'm taking dancing lessons.
>the kind of lessons where you're naked?
>harharhar
>he hits the stereo and suddenly the room is filled with Lady Gaga. niggaplease
>but I'm not going to complain
>he walks over, his tiny cock gently swaying and sits me down in my chair
>he gets into an awkward rhythm, swaying to and fro, his tight ass jiggling and his cock in full meatswing.
>he's terrible
>I've seen epileptics dance better
>but he's doing it for me and I wouldn't have it any other way.
>he comes in close, he's still covered in water and sweat and begins to grind his ass against my crotch, up and down nice and slow.
>then he sits full force on my lap YEOWCH!
>OOPS!
>OOPS...is the word i'd used!
>sorry...he shifts his weight so his cock sits on top of my bulge, his arms wrapping around my neck, his face inches away from mine.
>he licks my lips like a cat licks from a saucer of milk.
>>
File: 3.jpg (41KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
41KB, 704x396px
>>1545118

>YOU LEFT YOURSELF WIDE OPEN!
>double jutsu-no nipple pinch!
>he doesn't scream or yelp
>no doesn't cry out in bewilderment or anger
>moans like a chorus of dykes at an Indigo Girls concert.
>With my head rested on his shoulder, I can see his tiny cock twitching, his balls right smack on top of my bulge, my fingers giving his nipples the business
>why the hell did I go for a walk?
>harder he whispers
>HARDER!
>bear down on those mosquito bites, he moans louder, he begins to grind against my groin.
>thank god for Bad Romance, it's drowning out the ruckus.
>he turns slightly and jams his tongue right into my mouth. his moaning lessens but he won't stop grinding against my aching hard on
>he's sucking the air out of me, spit dribbs down the corners of my lips
>whoa dude...time out
>he kisses my chin, you don't like it rough?
>No it's not like that but you're too much!
>fufufufu.png big strong man like you can't take a little punishment? he grinds harder
>you're weird when you're horny
>we both bust out laughing
>he gets up and walks back to his dresser.
>bends over and spreads his cheeks to reveal a pink boy pussy, the holy grail
>it's everything I dreamt, rubbing out those loads in the shower.
>he gently inserts an index finger and moans
>then a second finger up to the second joint
>then a third! holy shit off come the clothes
>take him from behind, rubbing my manhood under his perineum, poking his balls.
>he removes his fingers and inserts them into his mouth, mmmmm.
>he guides my hand down to his cock
>milk me...
>huh?
>it means jerk me off!
>get a good bead on his shaft, it's rock hard
>pull back on the hood a little, retract
>rinse and repeat, my free hand goes for his left nipple.
>gentle circular motions.
>wish we had ice cubes
>my cock accidentally presses against his asshole
>no, not until I cum! It's my turn, I want to cover this dresser in white!
>but wha-
>tsundere mode
>just do as I say! we're nowhere near close to finishing you jerk!
>>
I haven't fucked yet but I devoured a dick. In February, a friend of mine and I got really drunk. We're College freshman. It was a Saturday so the campus was empty. We decided to explore the biggest building on campus. Some how we started talking about what turns us on. We were in a class room and he randomly told me about how he got sucked off by a guy when he was high and he loved it. The fact that he told me this story made me realize that he wants me to suck his dick. So i said "Dude if you want me to suck your dick just tell me" and after about 10 minutes of him asking if i was sure, we went to a bathroom and he pulled out his dick. I didn't waste any time. I didn't hesitate, i didn't react I just got on my knees and started sucking. I wanted to make sure he felt good. I shoved it down my throat, I licked it like a lollipop, I even wrapped my lips around the head of it. I just tried to channel my inner pornstar. It tasted so wrong but yet so right. I heard him gasping and i looked up and saw the pleasure on his face that turned me on so fucking much. I got pleasure from me pleasuring him. Eventually he says to me "I'm gonna cum bro" and I wasn't prepared to swallow it so I just moved out of the way and he came on the floor. It was really awkward afterwards we didn't talk for like 2 weeks. I told him I didn't regret it and I would do it again. He said he wanted to forget that it ever happened but if he ever asks me to do it again I swear i will not hesitate. I will devour his cock anytime anywhere. For a lot of my life I always wanted to experiment with a guy and now that I have, it is confirmed that I love dick. It was an amazing experience. I felt so submissive. I felt like i was his bitch. and the fact that he was being turned on by something I was doing made me feel so good about myself. I felt wanted.
>>
>>1521929
Can we get more info on this? I'm thinking of setting up a private fetish jewbook for tinder but don't want my grandma to get a suggested friend
>>
>>1545135

And it's time for bed but fret not! I'll be back later to finish this long winded, drawn out story! Sweet dreams /hm/ mwah!
>>
>>1545142
That's hot
Any updates? Do you guys still talk, is he out of the closet yet, have you sucked his dick again?
>>
File: venetiano.jpg (398KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
venetiano.jpg
398KB, 1024x768px
>>1521822
>be me australian
>travelling europe for first time as an adult
>be in venice
>go to a venetian mask party
>chatting with a south african and an american
>turns out theyre both gay and i was cockblocking their flirting
>tell them i'm bi
>start 3way flirting
>head back to my cabin to fuck - still wearing mask
>cabin is pretty small, and all 3 of us going at it got pretty steamy
>cabin mates knocking on door
>have to leave and go to the south africans cabin instead
>finish up there
>next morning get asked why my cabin was so steamy when i left

this is how i lost my virginity
>>
>>1545135

Good day /hm/ Otterboy here to wrap up my experiences. I realize I spent too much time writing War and Semen so I'll get to the good stuff sooner. I hope your cocks had a good nights rest! Cum on your hands would make me sooo happy right now.

And yes, I'm paraphrasing here. This all went down in '13 so I'm a little hazy on actual dialogue but I'm covering the jist of what occurred (moar liek jizz amirite? kill me)

>sack poking intensifies
>grunting like a gorilla
>his cock can't escape my iron grip!
>withdraw gooey fingers from his pussy
>slap his ass with all my might
>still no welping, just sensual moaning
>that's more like...it..ah!
>he's close to cumming, he's bucking wildly
>my cock is right under his sack now
>his cock dripping with sweat and precum
>lube is for plebs
>stroke him faster and faster
>Ah....AH!
>he pulls back against my chest
>sprays what looks like a whole cup of hot semen onto his dresser
>for suck a small cock, he's loaded
>he's gasping for breath
>his entire body shaking
>embrace him close, I can feel his oozing sperm on my hands
>he inserts my fingers into his mouth
>ohmygod he's slurping it up like pudding
>minutes pass, feels like an eternity
>his breathing is still raspy
>I made a mess...I-I need a break
>his legs almost give out, gently guide him to his bed
>he sits there, looking at the cum spray he let loose all over his dresser
>I never figured you for a rough play
>He giggles and wipes sweat from his chest
>It's like there's this animal inside me screaming to get out.
>Was...it like this with your bf?
>Nice question retard...
>He glares at me
>Not at all, he never let me do anything
>Just a pretty cum dispensary, no talking, no nothing
>he falls silent, he starts to cry weakly
>sit beside him and squeeze his tiny body close
>I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you like that
>he looks back at me with those cock hungry eyes, you've done nothing wrong
>takes my hand and kisses it
>>
dont expect anything extreme

>12 or 13
>hot muscle uncle that we visit a few times a year
>5"11, mid/early 30s, huge arms and pecs, chub stomach
>always been really affectionate with him
>would watch tv together on couch l8 at nite while rest of the family was asleep in other rooms
>would fall asleep with head resting on his lap facing tv, would rest the back of my head on his bulge
>would feel his thighs sweat up against my face
>one night fall asleep w head on lap facing tv, both of us shirtless but wearing boxers
>he starts stroking my hair
>im facing the tv, uncle gets phone call
>im alert but dozy
>hear him shuffle grabbing his phone and then pause
>reading the screen?
>"anon?"
>pretend im sleeping, hes still stroking my head
>answers call
>whispering but i can still make out what he's saying
>"i have family over cant atm"
>shuffle a bit in my sleep, turn over so my face is facing his crotch, still stroking my head
>half-open my eyes and his bulge is literally right there
>wanna mash my face in it
>"we can do tomorrow? they're going out so ill be free up during the day"
>... stops stroking my head
>"babe no not right now"
>feel him shift awkwardly in his seat
>head slides further from his bulge
>he keeps listening to the phone
>he puts his hand on his crotch and rubs it a little
>think she's dirty talking him
>"honestly not right now"
>still got his hand on his crotch, think he's getting hard
>he listens for quite a while longer trying to interrupt her but her still talking
>use that time to 'sleep scooch' closer to his bulge
>"i gotta go babe ill talk to you tomorrow loveyoubye"
>hangs up, he's silent for a moment
>he takes his hand off his bulge and i can almost feel the heat of it on my nose
>he starts shaking my shoulder to wake me up, strong dude so it's actually quite forceful
>use it as a reason to shove my face into his bulge
>SEMI HARD MUSCLE BULGE ON MY FACE FOR A SPLIT SECOND
>jolt awake
>"uh uh sorry what"
>time to go to sleep
>go to bed, jerk off
>>
>>1545311

totally fuckin thought this was the other thread fml forget i wrote this
>>
>>1538338
PWD Iron Horse
>>
File: 1487421588883.jpg (26KB, 498x485px) Image search: [Google]
1487421588883.jpg
26KB, 498x485px
>>1545310

>you're a real nice guy
>and i'm so lucky to call you my friend
>daresay my best friend
>squeezes my hand
>y-you too
>bedroom eyes
>ready for another go?
>DAYUM dude he's insatiable!
>I have a question...you ever eat a girl's ass?
>s-sure, all the time!
>LIAR LIAR LIAR
>want to try eating some man pussy?
>yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes
>he gets on his knees
>spreads his cheeks revealing the treasure I've lusted for since he walked into my door room
>dig in like a fat girl the buffet
>slather his pink starfish up and down
>tastes...like green apple? righteous!
>eating ass rules!
>he's not saying anything, you enjoying this?
>of course, it feels good, don't stop
>his hole gapes and closes, feeling kinky
>SPIT
>d..did you just spit inside my butt?
>yes
>you're dirty! do it again!
>spittle drips down his hairless banus
>hnnnngh!
>grab his sack and squeeze
>Ah...! he shoves his ass right into my face
>pushes me on my back
>he straight up sits on my face
>it smells like sweat and green apple
>dick is like diamonds.
>Oh ho...look who came to plaaaay
>eh, sounds lame when somebody else says it
>he readjusts and plops his dick in my mouth
>I can taste the cum on his cock
>I want more
>not settle for scraps!
>deep throat down to the root, BLOW mode!
>cum you little slut, cum down my throat
>I get my wish! A heavy gasp and suddenly
>NIAGARA FALLS
>splurt! splurt! splurt!
>my god, it's got a texture like vanilla pudding
>mouth is overflowing with hot semen
>saltier than Woolie after his Daigo match
>but sweet, like salted caramel
>Swallow it all
>Scoreboard: 1:2 and he's leading
>W-wow, this is too much! I'm spent
>Excuse me?
>N-no babe (he called me babe! eeeeeeee!)
>I just need a little break, let's snuggle a bit
>big spoon or little spoon?
>takeawildguess
>>
File: Screenshot_20170430-153209.jpg (543KB, 1377x1081px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170430-153209.jpg
543KB, 1377x1081px
>>
>>1541781
weed harms your soul and aura, it causes distachment between ur body and soul
>>
File: 54896394567893485.gif (989KB, 500x347px) Image search: [Google]
54896394567893485.gif
989KB, 500x347px
>>1545394
Why is Jeff Sessions here
>>
File: tumblr_myebn5uMiM1sn6j1ho1_250.gif (2MB, 245x297px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_myebn5uMiM1sn6j1ho1_250.gif
2MB, 245x297px
>>1545366

>cuddling in bed, cozy af
>cum aftertaste in my mouth
>necking and spit swapping
>lots of pillow talk; dreams, aspirations
>whats for dinner, etc
>he wants Waffle House
>I want Sonic
>last one to cum decides!
>no fair, you've cum twice already!
>we'll see, fufufufufu.png
>10-15 minutes pass...
>he feels so small and vulnerable in my arms
>like an abandoned kitten
>I want to protect him
>shield him from the world's evils
>remind him everyday he's a good person
>mamoru to the max
>now i'm crying
>I've never felt this close to anyone
>looks into my eyes
>now I feel weak and vulnerable
>will you trust me?
>always...dries my tears
>thefeels
>he holds my head in his hands, kisses me
>sorry if I scared you with the rough play
>I can tell you're not cut out for it
>straddles me
>it's time we took this further, I'm done playing
>hand me the lube, k
>mushy time is over, I want you inside me
>what about the rub-
>I don't care, I used rubbers with that shit bf
>you'll be my first, I trust you
>do you trust me?
>I do
>yesishouldhaveknownbetter
>grabs my cock, massaging lube into it
>hard in seconds
>here we go...
>he teases my cock tip against his hole
>no turning back
>in with little effort
>like sliding into fine oil
>up and down, nice and slow
>great view of his pussy taking it in
>like a champ
>hands up on his head like some two cent slut
>feet wrapped around my head, yoga fun!
>cock suddenly slips out, he groans
>come back inside honey, it's warm...
>mommy wants you indoors for now
>doesn't that feel good honey?
>mommy is gonna take GOOD care of you
>gettin' maternal, hot af
>his sphincter tightens
>my cock is suffocating
>he's gonna squeeze the milk out of me
>ancient chinese secret!
>did I mention Chinese/American?
>welcome2thericefieldsmotherfucker
>hands on my chest, he leans forward
>eyes sparkle with lust
>begins to pump me
>you're going to cum first baby
>it's all over for you!
>fuq :DD
>no way I'm going to lose to this little fem
FINAL CHAPTER INCOMING
>>
>>1526555
>He was in my first three way as well
Would you share that with us?
>>
File: 1493154614204.jpg (80KB, 616x806px)
1493154614204.jpg
80KB, 616x806px
>>1545485

>sweaty kisses up and down his neck
>hand wanders down to his booty locker
>tease his anus as my cock slams in and out
>no warning, no notice....
>he blasts his third and final load on my chest
>nice shootin' Tex!
>he's got me right where he wants me
>airtight hold on the one eye trouser snake
>my cock is not long for this world
>the heat, the friction, the moaning
>quietly inform him I'm about to cum
>inside me...breed my ass
>seriously?
>that's what I said silly
>SHAZAM!
>shoot and shoot and shoot
>he's gotta be a succubus
>feeling woozy
>he slowly lifts, POP!
>groans quietly and turns around
>cum dripping out his hole
>w-wow
>wanna lick?
>...
>kidding! that'd be asking too much...
>only live once!
>slurp slurp
>I can't believe you did that...!
>kiss me.
>jesus christ
>yum
>fall side by side, out of breath
>reach for his hand and hold it tight
>lock eyes and smile at each other.
>more snuggling and sweet talk
>grab some lunch
>street fighter, still lose, fuck some more.

We went mono the next two years of college. He eventually transferred but we've stayed in touch. Went to see him last summer. Rekindled our college romance, fucked like bunnies. We talk everyday, nude selfies and dirty talk. I haven't touched a woman since, never will.

So yeah, sorry I dragged this out.
>>
>>1540932
if you cant cum from a girl but you can from a guy youre gay.
>>
>>1546281
I mean, I don't like judging and forcing people into labels but he's kinda right
>>
>>1545142
>I felt so submissive.
Fucking faggot. That's now how you suck a cock. You have to hold them down and force yourself on their boner, using it as a toy for your amusement.
>>
File: 1493760395789.png (1MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493760395789.png
1MB, 800x800px
>>1545135
>moans like a chorus of dykes at an Indigo Girls concert
>>
>>1526555
look at this fag. Confusing Van Gogh with Jackson Pollock....
>>
>>1547723
Maybe one of the best analogies this board has ever seen
>>
File: 1488172412235.jpg (33KB, 380x377px) Image search: [Google]
1488172412235.jpg
33KB, 380x377px
>>1545485
>>mommy is gonna take GOOD care of you
>>gettin' maternal, hot af
>>
>be me 22
>friend's brother needs help in math
>he's 16, an 8/10
>i offer my help
>we do math every other week
>start talkin bout things
>some weeks pass
>start talkin bout sex
>he's right in puberty
>has his alpha moments
>brags bout stuff
>start to mock him for bragging
>he starts to punch me
>don't you mess with the undertaker
>we start to wrestle
>my head is stuck between his legs
>tells me to suck his dick
>awkward silence
>still silence
>fuck it I'm going for it
>pull down his pants
>looking at him
>he's grins
>"c'mon do it bitch"
>pull down his undies
>rockhard and shaved
>suck it till he cums
>i swallow it to the last drop
>he says I'm his bitch now
>two weeks later
>"suck me bitch"
>I do
>I love it
>calls me names everytime while I suck him
>enjoys to dominate me
>I'm the slut of a 16yo but idc cuz his I love his cum in my mouth
>>
File: HARAM.gif (3MB, 440x270px) Image search: [Google]
HARAM.gif
3MB, 440x270px
>>1548344
>I'm the slut of a 16yo but idc cuz his I love his cum in my mouth
>>
>>1548344
Get out Pedo
>>
>>1548365
Age of consent is 16 in Britain at least
>>
>>1545310
where can i read "war and semen"

or is it how you call this series of posts

cos cant see no war nowhere in there
>>
>>1545157
sauce?
>>
>>1531052
God damnit shut the fuck up im trying to jack off
>>
Hi. Just started a new snapchat. Just to show of my Dick and butt.
@malebuttstuff
>>
>>1549501
age of consent is 16
>>
>>1541970
This was a nice story. There's a nod toward domination, but subtle and there's also lovey-dovey stuff. Which for whatever reason really hit the spot for me.
>>
>>1528845
hot story
>>
File: fridge.jpg (297KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
fridge.jpg
297KB, 1280x1707px
>be me 19
>at the gym to add some muscle to my lanky skinny frame
>notice bearded guy a few years older than me
>he notices me, smiles
>beautiful blue eyes, brown hair
>long muscled legs
>try not to stare
>get back to lifting
>on the treadmill doing cardio
>guy takes machine next to me
>watching him run in the mirror
>his tank top starts getting sweaty under the arms and on his chest and he's breathing heavy
>my cock starts getting heavy, thank god i'm wearing tight briefs
>nearing semi-erection, making it difficult to run
>i get off the treadmill and head to the locker room
>decide to sit in the sauna since there is still snow outside and i have to walk home
>alone in sauna, sitting on my towel, cock still semi chubbed
>dude walks in, sits across from me on lower level
>his eyes are at my crotch level
>he smiles and my cock actually jumps and elongates on my thigh
>"i bet the girls like that" he says with a smirk
>heart is beating through my chest
>don't know what to say
>cock is clearly getting hard
>"yeah, the guys do to" i say and then feel like a total fag
>the dude looks up at me and says "fuuuuck!" then stands up and let's his towel drop revealing a full on erection
>he reaches out and strokes my cock making it stand up at attention
>"you wanna go to my place?" he asks me
>"s-sure" i stutter
>he wraps his towel around his waist hiding his boner
>"give me 10 minutes then meet me in the parking lot"
>"o-okay"
>wait for him to leave, wait for my dick to go down a bit, then i leave the sauna and quickly get dressed
>find him in the parking lot
tldr; went to his house and had my first actual gay sex with another person after years of fantasizing about it while watching porn.
it was everything i hoped it would be and more.
after a couple of months we moved in together and we've been hot for each other for 4 years now, hope to get married some day but don't want to kill a good thing.
>>
File: poolside.jpg (60KB, 480x480px)
poolside.jpg
60KB, 480x480px
I went to the beach with my family a couple of years ago and got bored so I walked to the end and climbed over some rocks and there was a man sunning naked an a small strip of beach between the rocks.
As I walked by, pretending not to notice his fit body and vary large cock he started to get an erection and by the time I was in front of him his cock stood up straight over his belly and began pulsing.
I couldn't help but just stop and stare and I felt my cock getting hard in my swim trunks and it became pretty obvious almost instantly that I was just as excited as he was.
He motioned me over and slipped my bathing suit down over my thighs and took my penis into his mouth, moaning and sucking and throating me.
Of course I came in about 30 seconds from the surprise and excitement and he swallowed it all then I heard him moan again (felt him moan, really since I was still in his throat) and looked down just in time to see his cock shoot a big load across his chest while he continued to swallow me.
When my heartbeat began to return to normal I slowly backed up, extricating myself from his hungry mouth, pulled my shorts up and clambered over the rocks returning to my family.
My wife was none the wiser and I went for a swim.
After that I began to seek out oral sex from strangers and eventually filed for divorce from my wife rather than live a lie.
That was the best blow job I ever got and it opened up a whole new life of sex for me.
>>
>>1554003
who tf is in the pic he's perfect
>>
>about a week ago
>always watch gay porn, everytime masturbate to gay porn and then regret it
>get super high and download grindr
>find a blonde musculous guy with a car and a place
>super nervous, always thought about bottoming, send nude of my asshole to him
>he comes over
>in the car we make out and he makes me touch his dick and says "you made me hard with that photo.. ur ass deserves rimming"
>we stop over a desert street
>he tells me to undress and go to the back seat
>we make out and i touch his dick
>feel an urge to suck it
>suck it like theres no tomorrow, he fingers me
>i bend over and he rims me
>super afraid but super horny, decide to let him fuck me
>virgin
>hurts like hell but then starts to feel good
>inevitably moaning super loud
>he cums in condom (dont want no stds)
>fingers and suck me till i cum
>ahegao.jpg
>i cum buckets, never came like this with women
>never spoke to him again...

should i call him over again? great fuck
>>
>>1554003
wtf man i didnt' come here to awww.
Hope everything goes perfect between you too. <3
>>
>>1554003
>"yeah, the guys do to" i say and then feel like a total fag
oh dude you were, but the answer was perfect
>>
>When I was 27 I just got out of a long term relationship when I met this older black guy nicknamed Buck.
>I knew very little about him other than his photo - which wasn't that impressive - and that he was horny, I was horny, so I went with it and decided to meet him.
>In person he was much better looking than his photo which was nice.
>We started off slow just kissing and touching each other, slowly getting undressed.
>After that he wanted to rim me so he flipped me over and went to town (I made sure I was clean inside and out).
>The guy was a pro and I've never experienced anything like it.
>After a half hour my mind was mush so when he wanted to fuck me I don't think I could have said no if I wanted to.
>The entire time I was on my stomach and apparently it takes him awhile to fully get aroused so I only ever saw his dick halfway hard so I couldn't judge how big he was.
>Turned out he was pretty huge (A good 9.5 inches and really thick).
>After all he did to loosen me up he managed to ease it in all the way.
>It felt amazing! He went slow, took his time, and slowly picked up the pace.
>A half hour later of him fucking me like a lover, he made me cum without touching me and that pushed him over the edge and he came.
>He pulled out and I thought he was spent but I just immediately started sucking him again (tasted like lube and cum).
>After only a couple more minutes of that he managed to cum again.
>Then we made out and he kept jacking off until he came a third time. By then it was around 2am and he had to work in a few hours so he left.
>The next day he told me that before he even left the neighborhood he jacked off again in his car before heading home.
>I met him a few times after that to hang out but because of miscommunication and life we didn't get to have a repeat before he moved out of state and we lost contact with each other.
>I'm 32 now and it is still the best sex I ever had.
>>
File: excite.png (1MB, 1154x851px) Image search: [Google]
excite.png
1MB, 1154x851px
I'm bottoming in a threesome for these two cocks off grindr tomorrow if I don't pussy out.

If it goes well I'll greentext tomorrow
Thread posts: 303
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.