[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So... Just decided to create a fake tinder profile, offering

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

So... Just decided to create a fake tinder profile, offering blowjobs to straight guys. Actually got some really hot guys to match me.

Should I do it???
>>
Dumping some
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Should you do what? Show up and go "Oh hey it was a fake profile I'm actually this ugly obese mofo but I'll suck your dick anyway tehe"

Probably not.
>>
>>1490348
Maybe op is actually good looking?
>>
>>1490355
If he was good looking why would he be on 4chan?
>>
>>1490355
If he was good looking his ugly fat ass wouldn't be using a fake profile.
>>
>>1490360
maybe its just fake in the sense that the profile he's using isn't actually a girl. That said, most of these matches are probably guys just using the "swipe right for everything" strategy and so they aren't actually reading your profile to find out that youre a dude offering bjs.
>>
I'm not using a fake... I simply tell em I'm a guy and I'd like to give em a blowjob.
My profile pic is literally "read the description" where I explicitly tell them Im a guy.
>>
>>1490362
This seems to be the case for some, I guess, but I've talked to some of them which seemed willing haha
From what I've gathered so far most with oversexualized profiles will match, as in lots of shirtless pics, "sexy" pics, in Speedos etc
Also, basically every single guy who's in military has also matched with me
>>
Ps, not everyone here is an ugly fat mofo... Just because that's what you see when your screen goes black doesn't mean it's the same for everyone
>>
>>1490366
did you upload a pic of a girl or do you just have some generic pic? does tinder still require a facebook to register?

you should definitely go for it.
>>
>>1490375
My pic is basically a screenshot of a notepad saying "read the description" where I explain the situation (I guess I could've just put everything in the pic but I didn't think of that)

It still requires fb, but it took me like 2min to create a fake profile. At least now you can upload pictures directly to tinder instead of only accepting Facebook pics
>>
>>1490376
eh, dont put everything in the pic. if you do that, then some people who would normally just swipe right by will go out of their way to report your profile. the way you have it now, only the curious and horny are going to open it to read it.
>>
Hot op

Do it and give updates
>>
that doesn't make sense though unless your profile says you're a girl, otherwise they aren't straight if they have their tinder set up to match with guys.
>>
>>1490326
Damn hes a cute
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.