[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"big cock discovery" stories — but the reverse of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 239
Thread images: 41

File: [email protected] (1B, 486x500px)
screenshot1483681097@2X.png
1B, 486x500px
"big cock discovery" stories — but the reverse of their usual perspective:

stories where guys discover YOU have a big cock.

doesn't matter if they were straight.
>>
File: surprise.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
surprise.jpg
1B, 486x500px
I'm 8 and half by almost 7 inches around and I really get off on the surprised look guys have on their faces when they see it for the first time.
I'm a pretty average looking guy, fit body but not built or tall (6'1") so most guys don't give me a second glance. I usually have to work to get a guy to come home with me unless he's already heard about my dick. Since I get off on the surprise aspect of it I usually won't go home with somebody if they know how big it is because it is too easy. I like a bit of a challenge. Also I like guys that think they are going to top me but then they become a bottom when they see my cock.
I'm a manager at work so I have to deal with assholes all day and I build up a lot of negative energy that I have to let go of some how and fucking guys that look like the pricks I work with really helps a lot.
So I go to this gay bar that rich college boys go to and most of them are just coming out of the closet and they think they are hot shit because mommy bought them a new car. I especially like the boys that have never been fucked and still have a girlfriend and are just looking to get their dick sucked or fuck some body. I like getting them home and getting their legs in the ear and stretching their hole with my dick and making them squeal like a little girl then beg for me to fuck them again. Most of them are texting me within a week begging for my dick.
I start out slow and just talk about work and shit and act straight and get them comfortable and when they get drunk I ask them if they want to get out of there and they usually are looking around for a better offer and this kind of turns me on so my dick is usually hard by that point, thinking about how they are going to be riding it in a few minutes even though they don't know it yet. So I just grab their hand and put it on my hard dick and let them feel how big it is through my pants and then that surprised look just from feeling it then they follow me home.
>>
>>1485735
>8.5x7, 6' 1"
Are you me?

Anyway, I'm straightish. Done stuff with both sexes. I don't know what gets me more "holy shit" looks, the size of my dick or how much I cum. Even if I warn them in advance, seeing it in front of you is another thing entirely.
>>
>>1485731
Better than average but not exceptionally good looking skinnytall guy here, with gaydar tipping fashion sense and enough autism, babyface, add every sense of the word sensitivity to come off as sheltered, bottomy, and inexperienced

7.5 and thicker than any guy I've been with, with an extra wide head and middle. I didn't realize it until it was pointed out to me but my balls are large and "low hangers". I cum more than anyone I've been with and, if there's more than an hour of buildup, I shoot pretty far too. I thought shooting over your head was normal when I was a freshman.

Guys feel my chub through my pants and think I must be really boned up. They try to tease me and play like they have some upper hand since I'm apparently so into them that I'm basically ready to cum from just making out. I play along, but they're usually more wound up than me and only getting both of us hotter with their domineering foreplay. I've only ever been with assertive aggressive guys, but they're always surprised when they pull my dick out and quickly become eager to suck on it. My butt is more sensitive than my dick, but I love looking at their desperate faces as they struggle to handle my still growing dick, and I love smacking their faces with it. For a while my fantasy was to be ogled at my multiple groping men at once, and as rumor of my dick spreads I am getting talked about and getting hungry looks.
>>
>>1485735
Fuck me you're hot!!!!!
>>
>>1485735
>>1485814
Proof or gtfo, anyone can go on the internet and say this
>>
>>1485735
i hate when tall people say they aren't tall, your 6'1 shut up.
>>
>>1486039
That is not allowed on this board, or I totally would.
>>
>>1486108
it's allowed you just can't say its you
>>
>>1485814
>how much I cum

that's fucking hot. big cummers are my fetish.
where do you like to nutt? on their face? in their ass? how far do you shoot? how much cum is it? any pics? i think it is legal to post them on /soc/ and then link to them from here, or just don't say they are personal pics.
>>
I used to be "bullied" at school because of how big my package was. It all started with my cousin telling a classmate that she saw me showering and she told her friends. Everyone started noticing it and calling me names like "Elephant trump" and telling me that when I fuck somebody they'll end up in a wheelchair, etc. Even the teachers heard about it.
I didn't really liked this kind of attention.

>Cute twink fag starts making jokes about my dick.
>Usually it was girls and really straight guys that made this kind of comments and I didn't really care.
>Had crush on twink fag so this made it really awkward.
>sits next to me in class
>wearing my PE sweatpants
>starts joking about it
>says that it has to be a sock or something
>try to change the subject
>he insists
>pokes my dick with a pencil
>instant raging boner
>the look on his face whe I moved it under the desk
>>
>>1486139

As hot as it is to dump a load in someone, I like seeing it all, and I like them to see it all, so it usually ends up on the outside, haha. Biggest load I ever shot was ~18 blasts, best distance I've had was 6 feet straight up into the air, hit the ceiling. Those were two separate occasions, by the way.

>>1486113
>>1486139
If I end up jacking off later tonight I might post some.
>>
>all these stupid stories but not a single picture your supposedly big cocks.
yawn
>>
>>1486265
What do you expect from a board that allows stories of personal experiences but forbids pictures of them?
>>
i was sleeping over at a friends house one night. when i was asleep, my erection had popped out of my shorts
>>
File: related.gif (1B, 486x500px)
related.gif
1B, 486x500px
>>1486167
>the look on his face when I moved it under the desk
>>
http://tioliver.tumblr.com/post/145378735936
>>
>>1486099
Rude you should have fucked him
>>
>>
File: 1367820.png (1B, 486x500px)
1367820.png
1B, 486x500px
>>
File: XXT166992.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
XXT166992.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>feels good man
>>
>>1486167
anymore about this? Did you take him home and fuck his brains out?
>>
>>1486475
>>1486099

>out of shape, short, mexican
you did the right thing anon, you did the right thing.
>>
I was out on a date with a guy, when things heated up and we moved into the bedroom, he got to see me naked for the first time. He took one look at me hard and laughed... "What the fuck am I supposed to do with that? There is no way I'm going to let you fuck me or that is going to fit in my mouth?" We had had a couple of lunch dates and events, but this was the first time we had made it to a bedroom. Completely destroyed my ego and our relationship. I felt like a freak and it stuck with me a long time.
>>
>>1486026
>Dick slaps
gOd YeS
>>
>>1490282

Aw, wish you'd post more.
>>
During my pre-teen years my family was really poor
Live with a bunch of druggies
1 druggy is pretty cool and owns a huge tent
13-14 year old me, my brother, the druggy, and druggy's friend (about my age) camp out in backyard for one night
Fat little asshole druggy friend hates me
I'm still stupid goody two shoes kid
Late into the night he's pissed and we play a game of Truth or Dare
He dares me to pull down my pants and underwear and spin 10 times
My brother and Druggie look away but I do it
Chubby asshole gets really upset, not mad upset, like emotionally distraught
He's on the verge of tears saying that he's got a really tiny dick and wanted to laugh at me, but I end up having pretty big dick
I knew so little about sex at the time I didn't really understand all that much
Some other bullshit happened that night, but that was really the last time he was an asshole to me.
>>
File: IMG_0252.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
IMG_0252.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>1486044
>>1486044

true fucking story.

5'9 here, average af, 165 pounds, 6.5 cut and average thickness.

just fucking average lmao
>>
>>1490993
>>1490993

shithappens.jpeg

find a size queen (i'm in colorado fyi) Hahahaha
>>
TFW there's plenty of bigger dicks out there but am satisfied with my pretty dick. Got a good face and stuff tho so I guess that helps. Sometimes, when I'm in the wrong mood though, I feel inadequate if I look at too much stuff online.

Moral of the story though, there's always gonna be someone hotter than you, and everyone has different tastes in guys, so don't let anyone tell you you're not pretty. If you get too in your head about it, go do some exercise or just occupy your body and mind with something else, besides wallowing in those feelings.

Love yourself, ladies.
>>
>>1485814 here. I'm still around, just for the record.
>>
File: Robe 088.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
Robe 088.jpg
1B, 486x500px
I took this guy home and he said I was too big and then he could not open up and his butt even bled a little bit. He told me my penis was scary and blocked me after that.
Met my bf about a month after that. He told me my cock was perfect and it took a while but I got it in him. Now it goes in easy and he loves it. Thank God I found him.
>>
Bamp for stories
>>
File: dgdxr.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
dgdxr.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>1486099
some say hes still waiting in that laundromat bathroom
>>
>>1485735
I'm one of these straight-ish boys and this made me cum buckets
>>
I'm about 9 inches by 6 around. there was this asian guy who lives near me who said he wanted to deepthroat me. When i took it out i thought his eyes were gonna fall out of his head or something. Anyway he did manage to deepthroat it after all (it wasnt all that great, he was a bit toothy).

Anyway after i left i checked grindr like 15 mins later and he was still in his car down the road and he messaged me saying that he was still in shock and thinking about it. was pretty funny.
>>
>>1486108
the rules only apply to ugly people
>>
>>1492552
I'm 12 by 8 inches and the same thing happened to me. Little 3 foot asian man waiting outside my house who'd be yelling about sucking my dick for hours, finally gave in cause the headache was getting too bad, he sucked it (a bit tough since my cock took up 1/3 of his body)

After I left I checked outside to see if he was still there, turns out he was actually dead from shock. was pretty funny
>>
>>1492668
This is how real 9/10 of these stories sound btw
>>
>>1492668
>>1492669

if I were going to lie about it, it would be a more interesting story than some asian dude giving me a toothy blowjob then messaging me on grindr afterwards. Short of recording the whole thing its pretty hard to prove that I'm not lying.
>>
I used to be pretty close with my cousin who's 1.5 years older than me. We stopped hanging out for a while after he hit puberty because he considered me just a little kid. Anyway, when I was 15 I slept over at his house because my parents were gone for a weekend. Felt great hanging out with my cousin again, just like when we were kids. Then in the evening after we've showered I kept on my boxer briefs because it was hot as fuck and I was planning on sleeping in them anyway. As I get out of the bathroom he just stares at my bulge. I grab it to make him notice, but he keeps throwing glances all night while playing Xbox etc.
Later we are laying in bed, talking about all kinds of shit, talk turns to sex and jacking off. Eventually he asks me about my dick size, because he's seen my bulge and all that. Tell him it's around 8.5", he goes crazy and wants me to show him. Whatever, our talk made me horny anyway so I get naked and start jacking it. He keeps telling me how huge my dick is, jacks his own 6", I'm horny as fuck at this point just because of my big cus basically worshipping my dick. Nothing interesting happens tho, we just both cum and go to sleep.

Next day he keeps making comments about it, like "this .5L bottle is me, the 1.5L is you" and stuff. Kinda subtle but still obvious. I don't mind I like the attention.

From that weekend on we started hanging out more again, he still makes occasional comments about my dick, always wants my opinion on everything etc. I know he's not gay but from this shit I'm p sure he's a cuck, but whatever.

Fast forward like a year or so, me, my cousin and 2 of his friends are at the gym. In the shower, one of his friends says something like "damn your cousin wasn't lying". He fucking told his friends about his dick. Bit annoyed back then, but it paid off later:
>>
File: img_955.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
img_955.jpg
1B, 486x500px
A few weeks after I moved away from college one of his friends hits me up on fb. Tells me he goes to the same college and if I want to hang out with him. I agree, we chill at his place, drink some beers and talk about how our lives have been. He tells me he came out as bi recently, whatever I'm gay so I don't mind. Start talking about sex, talk gets sluttier the later it goes, he admits he's fantasized about huge dicks ever since he heard the talk about mine. I'm rock hard at that point, alcohol made me cocky so I tell him the thing I've always fantasized about was a guy who worships my dick and does everything for it, I pull it out, he lets out a moan just from seeing it, drops to his knees and asks me if he may suck it.

And that's the story how my straight cousin got me a gay cock sucker in college.

Pic related.
>>
>>1492497
kek.
>>
>>1492950
I'm gonna need more stories with pics related Hoe!
>>
File: img_994.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
img_994.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>1493071
That was definitely the most interesting story.

I don't think anything else is worth telling, I'm p used to guys going crazy once they see my dick tho.
>>
File: image.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
image.jpg
1B, 486x500px
I was in highschool, and I remember praying to god for a bigger cock. It never happened, but I did realize I had a pretty thick one. I was jerking off one night and just kinda looked and thought and realized "I kinda have a big cock, bigger than I thought at least" and thats been reaffirmed by several girls who've said I have the biggest they've taken.
>>
>>1494465
If that's your cock, "several" girls are lying to you anon.
>>
Every single guy that's seen my dick has literally said "wow"
>>
File: 1i34s3.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1i34s3.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>1494465
>>
>>1494507
Post it and see if you can add a few more wows, I'd be happy to toss a wow your way
>>
>>1492669
>>1492668
I'm fucking tearing up. These are so god damned stupid.
>>
File: train.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
train.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>1494507
Yeah, I get "Wow" a lot.
Also "Fuck" "Holy Shit" "Jesus" "Oh. My. God." and also "No Way" "Not Gonna Happen Bro"
My favorite, though, was when a dude didn't say anything he just kind of moaned and looked up at me and a string of drool started to drip out of the corner of his mouth before he slurped it in and kinda gasped with embarrassment and excitement. I fucked the hell out of him and he texted me the next day and said he was still sore. Turns out I was the first guy he ever had anal with and he's kind of become obsessed. He must have an exhibition fetish or something because he likes to get fucked in public places. So far I've fucked him in the stairwell of his apartment building at two in the afternoon and in the woods on the edge of a public park at sunset. A jogger caught us and stopped for a second to watch then started running again. I think he thought I was fucking a chick because the kid has long hair but then realized it was a dude and took off.
Big thrill for me having another alpha watching me fuck a tight asshole even if it was just for a minute.
>>
>>1494593
Most of the guys who see my dick pass out, occasionally one will phone the police before I have to knock him unconscious. Worst I had was a guy who literally just shot himself the second I pulled my pants down, Big thrill for me.

>people lol
>>
>>1494593
>Yeah, I get "Wow" a lot.
>Also "Fuck" "Holy Shit" "Jesus" "Oh. My. God." and also "No Way" "Not Gonna Happen Bro"
I'm cringing so hard right now holy shit, not even the funny cringe.
>>
File: 1574.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1574.jpg
1B, 486x500px
i went through puberty really early, figured out how to jerk off and was horny as fuck 24/7. i can remember my erect cock growing from 6" to 9" in less than a year and almost doubling in girth. it started out straight as an arrow but gradually became more and more curved, i suspect from always being erect but crammed in my tighty whities. sex ed taught me i was above average size but i had nothing to compare it to throughout middle school and early high school. tried to catch friends with boners or convince them to compare but most i got to see was boxer tents. was on swim team and saw everyone soft at some point in locker room but only short glimpses while changing. knew i was into guys as soon as puberty kicked in and had major problems/anxiety with involuntary erections. adding to the problem was that my semi's were just as big as my full erections. i'd get turned on changing in the locker rooms and have to rush to change as i'd swell up from a 3 inch softie to a 9 inch swinger the second my shorts or speedo came off. seniors on team were super homophobic and had me terrified of being discovered. unfortunately they were also really hot and it's hard to hid boners in speedos. so my routine was always staying in the pool as long as possible so no one noticed my bulge, rushing to the showers for the cold water, being the last to change and finding the best corners of the locker room to minimize being caught.

cont'd
>>
File: 1803.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1803.jpg
1B, 486x500px
anyway cut to sophomore year and suddenly one of the girls turns into the class slut. all my friends start taking turns dating her, usually lasts about 2 weeks before she gets self-conscious about the sex stories being shared and ends it. i figure what the fuck and make my move on her when camping with her best friend and younger brother. we all get high and drunk and the girls ask to see it. her brother is awkward as fuck, quiet, plays with the fire and acts like he's not paying attention. the girls are gross but having him there watching has me hard as fuck so i whip it out. girls flip out about how big it is. swear it's twice as big as any they've seen. i figure they're drunk and overexaggerating, but they won't shut up about it. slut girl tries to suck me off but her friend won't shut up, keeps grabbing it, screams, acts stupid, starts saying it's too big and ugly and curved and the slut girl starts throwing up and i put it away frustrated. we pass out and i wake up the next morning sharing a tent with the brother. still awkward, still staring, and since we have privacy i don't make much effort to hid my boxers tent.

cut to junior year. few more experiences with girls, all the same - they freak out when they see it, try to suck it but gag, try to fuck them but they tell me the curve and size hurts too much. annoyed as fuck and start to hate my cock.

cont'd
>>
File: 2109.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
2109.jpg
1B, 486x500px
cut to college. start playing with guys, finally get perspective on how much bigger i am. amazed at how differently they react than the girls. they love the freakish shape, bulgy veins, thick pubes, hairy nuts, everything the girls acted grossed out about. hook up with so many guys lose track of count first semester. love the moment they first see it and their eyes light up, love their hunger for my load, love how sloppy they get gobbling it up. occasionally meet someone as big as me, but probably only once every 40 encounters. most guys only do oral with, but fuck and get fucked now and then. prefer big dicks when getting fucked, small dicks when sucking (i have strong gag reflex).

cut to winter break, home for xmas and cruising craigslist ads, find twink bttm seeking anon fuck. he texts me address and it's the slut girl's house. she and the parents in florida, brother home alone. call him and tell him it's me, i know it's him, still interested? he says yes and i go over. lights are out when i enter and he's naked face down on couch. eat his ass out and play with his dick - smallest one i've ever seen. micropenis size. ass super smooth, almost looks like a chick in the dark.i put on condom and mount him but he reaches back and pulls the condom off. first time i've barebacked, instantly love it. dump four loads deep inside him and leave. come back every night for two weeks and make him my cumdump. he cums but only involuntarily, never plays with his tiny dick, just wants to be endlessly fucked. following winter break i gang bang him a few times (other two tops, funny enough, from swim team; both bi and with girlfriends, super neurotic about being outed, tense until they each drop their first loads and then chill out, we take turns fucking him for hours, using each others cum as lube, turning his ass into a cummy mess).

cont'd
>>
File: 2367.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
2367.jpg
1B, 486x500px
third winter break, excitedly tells me he's poz now, which freaks me out a bit (first experience with a chaser), and we only fuck a few more times. have lost contact in years since, but would love to fuck him again now that i'm on truvada. miss his cummy tight bubble butt.

anyway these days i'm more of a bottom but still love guys who are obsessed with my cock. one of my fuck buds big into bondage, ties me up and fucks me, slaps my big hard floppy dick around, edges me until i lose control and spray my load, milks me until my cock is rubbed raw, forces me to stay hard even when it hurts and i'm begging him to stop. still occasionally top but only when flip fucking with another hung guy.

30 now, hornier than ever. don't bother hiding my boners in the gym or at the pool anymore. thinking about getting a prince albert piercing. gym shorts currently damp with precum, debating grindr or cruising spot for tonight. typed longer than intended and all fucking horny now. someone convince me to take a few shots and stop being a pussy and get my prince albert done lol.
>>
>>1495024
>>
>>1495024
Show your dick you pussy, I've showed mine too.
>>
>>1492950

jesus
>>
File: balcony.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
balcony.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>
>>1495020
which way does it curve?
>>
>>1496344
Ah yes, I title my pictures randomly after where I took them without numbers too.
>>
just post a dick pic on reddit in one of the stupid big dick ones and you'll get like ten fucking thousand PMs, haha
>>
>>1485731
Never happened to me. I have an average cock
>>
File: 1414877789279.png (1B, 486x500px)
1414877789279.png
1B, 486x500px
>tfw all about this but dick is barely over 6''
>>
y'all want some college stories from a hung bi dude?
>>
>>1496757
Obviously
>>
>>1496757
And pics!
>>
>>1492949
>told his friends about his dick

Can't even keep pronouns straight in fake story.
>>
>like 12 years old
>best friend's birthday, he's allowed to have 2 friends over for a sleepover
>invites me and another guy
>we draw straws to decide who gets to sleep on the couch (we're all in the front room), I win
>Friends resent this
>Later, trying to sleep, eyes shut
>hear someone come over, lift up my blanket and pull the front of my pants down as my arm is moved so my hand is on my dick
>after whoever did it goes back to where they were, hear them say "anon has a really big willy"
>end up getting rock hard
>>
>>
>>1495024
really sucks when you find out the slut you have been railing is a chaser. had the same happen to me and i got real paranoid about getting something. thankfully still clean and engaged to a lovely woman.

The fact that so many bottoms turn into degenerate bug chasers made me less enthusiastic asa top and pretty much made me more straight than gay as a bi.
>>
Few months ago i went to the doctor for a mole extraction on my upper leg, next to the pubic area.
Really nothing special but my mom insisted on not let me drive back alone so asked to my lil bro (19yo) to go with me.
He accompanied me in the room where i got the extraction and stayed beside the curtains until it ended.
At the end, with patches and anaesthetic i wasn't fully able to dress myself so asked him to help me and when he came across with my flaccid cock (8inches when hard) he was kinda surprised, since we were kid we never saw each other naked.
his shocked face made me proud and watch him try to avoid to look at it was so funny
>>
>>1485731
I stopped showering at the gym because some old man would always follow me around fapping and licking his lips and whispering "suckya? suckyadick?".
>>
>>1485735

Ha! My man, I read your whole post. I'm the same way, in detail even. Hookups, straights wanna top me, I end up fucking their tight hairy hole. How ironic, I just had to respond.
>>
>>1494465

Your cock is thick, and I say that from a vers top. Hung cocks = nope

If you are fucking me, I do not and will mot be in a wheelchair.

Your cock is awesome, I'd let you fuck me.
>>
>>1495024
Dude a PA would fuckin rock guys' worlds

Also love taking big PA'd cock if you're ever in LA
>>
File: show.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
show.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>1498041

My ex bf got a PA.
It bled every night for about a month whenever he got a nocturnal erection.
He had to sleep with a condom on to keep from getting blood everywhere.
I made him take it out whenever we had sex because I was afraid it would chip my teeth and tear up my asshole.
It made his dick taste like metal.
He became a huge exhibitionist because of it and he started showing his cock to everyone he knew.
At work, at bars, at parties, at family reunions even.
He would whip out his cock and show his PA to people.
(He has a pretty big dick so I think the reason he got the piercing in the first place was so that he would have an excuse to show off his dick.)
He ended up becoming HIV+ because he fucked some bartender before it had healed properly and so it was still basically an open wound thrusting in that diseased slut's diseased asshole.
Yes, I'm bitter.
>>
File: 8853438.gif (1B, 486x500px)
8853438.gif
1B, 486x500px
>>
>>1492557
>tea
>>
at a summer barbecue the guy who hosted the party (total jerk) proposed a strip poker.
4 boys and 3 girls, i sat next the host and another girl.
I started to lose on purpose but unnoticed, when i finally took off my boxer and poorly covered myself with a single hand, my neighbours noticed how i am gifted.
after that my cock became the main topic of discussion at the barbecue
>>
>>1496778
After I won a bet at a party, this girl took me to the room over and blew me. She told me I was big but didn't make a deal out of it. Like three days later a friend of my friend from the party started acting super awk around me. Like staring, not saying anything. I didn't really think of anything of it, but the weekend after with the same crowd at the same place, he kept playing beer pong and taking any and all bets no matter what. I play him. Deal is loser has to whip it out. It's like, super obvious at this point, so I just deliberately missed every shot until I lose. I pull it out and he just fucking stared for what felt like five minutes. The other two dudes in the room are pretty whatever about it. After the party's over he offered to blow me. He chickened out and gave me a handjob tho.

Went to Rocky Horror a couple times. They used to have a costume contest, one was a male lingerie contest, so I showed up in a thong for fun. Like, easily the worst one there, but I got to be almost-naked for a crowd. DESU, I am a bit of an exhibitionist, so I was holding back a semi the entire time. When the credits roll after the show's over, I got a couple of numbers, but one dude said "nice dick" and gave me a high five out of nowhere. Never saw him again.

I fucked around with a cute 19 year old twink when I was 23 and still visiting campus to see my friends. We matched on tinder and we traded pics. When he saw me naked, he just straight up gave me his address and then said "now". I hung out with him four more times because he throated better than like, anyone ever. His neck was bottomless or something, and he'd like, worship it with his face. Totally nuts in the head and super demanding, thankfully he moved away because he was too aggressive :/ But he'd always say like "how are you and your huge dick" and stuff.

A few people blabbed about it so I showed off at small parties and hooked up with a few people. I'm not too hot, so it carried my sex life. I'm 7x6.5.
>>
>>1500095
I'll grab a beer bottle and take a comparison pic tomorrow since the liquor store's closed. It's like a bottle of Blue Moon.
>>
File: bw wank.gif (1B, 486x500px)
bw wank.gif
1B, 486x500px
>>
>>1500104
10/10 dick. Love the girth
>>
>>1500104

Damn, how thick?
>>
>>1500179
>>
>>1490993
so sad..... how horrible........
>>
>>1485731
I was at the gym recently, and I'm kind of a scrawny guy, so while I was using a chest press (I know, machines are shit, I should use free weights) this buff guy comes over and criticizes my form. I take it as good advice, since I'm not a chimp and don't get worked up easily. Well, apparently he was trying to get me riled up, because he would pass by from time to time and try to make other "helpful" comments. After a while, I just started completely ignoring him.

Once I was done, I went downstairs to shower in the locker room. Since I work out at the Y, we have some open showers, so I just use those. I have a pretty big cock when soft, 5", and decently thick. I turn around while washing at one point, and guess who I see walk in? That same asshole. And he has a TINY, T I N Y cock. Like, you can barely see the head. He took ONE look at me, and went right into one of the stalls with curtains. I think at this point I probably laughed. I didn't see him again that day (locker room is pretty big, and he probably waited a while to come out of his stall), but I've seen him twice since then and he hasn't said a WORD.

Feels alright man
>>
>>1500186
Yuck, big dicks don't count if they're attached to a gross, fat hairy person.
>>
>>1486099
You are an asshole. Why not just let him give you a handjob?
>>
>>1501362
he's an asshole cause he didn't let a creep jerk him off? ok.
>>
>>1500095
My dick is 7x6.5ish also, that is not even close to a beer bottle. Beer bottles are about 8in circumference and 9in tall.
>>
>>1486467
I would dive all over that
>>
ive got about 7.5 and thick and lot of guys and girls have told me how its big and how much they like it. pretty awesome and most guys will want to suck it but i really get turned on by bigger better dicks. they are hard to find but when a guy pulls it out and its alot bigger it gets me so horny. im usually kinda greedy and mostly like getting sucked but if you are bigger than me i want to stroke it and suck it.

cocks my size or smaller dont really turn me on but something about bigger ones. its partly jealousy and partly watching so much porn where the guys have huge cocks. they make me feel like i have to suck them. ive only ever been with 4 guys bigger than me and i liked sucking them at least as much as them sucking me.

big cummers are also awesome. i usually shoot 3 or 4 good squirts that go a foot or two but i love giant loads of cum. i had a guy once who shot 7 or 8 ropes all over my cock and sucked it off which was awesome. ive gotten a few facials and swallowed once which i really want to do again.
>>
>>1492949
>but it paid off later:

greentext pls
>>
>>1501863

oops sorry should have read the next post before posting that if thats you in the pic you should be a pornstar. i would love to suck that huge dick and see how much you cum
>>
>>1501861
probably no one cares but im really horny thinking about it so im gonna tell the story of the time i swallowed cum because at least for me it was really hot

>hanging at a bar with some friends. friend of a friend is gay but i didnt know
>im pretty drunk and hes talking to me alot
>i kinda blackout (memory is spotty) but when its time to leave i ride with him to my friends house
>next thing i remember we are in the parkinglot of my friends condo behind a dumpster
>my dick is in his mouth i dont remember how he talked me into it or even pulling it out to let him suck
>let him suck it a while feelsgoodman but im too drunk and nervous about getting caught to cum so we go to my friends condo
>after a while we end up alone in a room he tells me how he liked sucking me and asks if i liked it.
>i can see him getting hard and it looks great i ask him to pull it out. at least 8 inches already got up to almost 9
>i get hard as a rock, stroke his cock for a minute then ask him if we can go somewhere
>tell my friends im tired and he was gonna take me home but we go to his place instead
>we 69 i had never done it before but i agree and it feels incredible getting sucked while im sucking his huge dick
>im getting close, he tells me hes about to cum bc i told him not to cum in my mouth
>too horny and feels too good to stop. he tries to pull back and i grab his hip and take it as deep as i can
>he starts cumming. his cock twitching in my mouth and the feeling of rope after rope of warm cum in my mouth was so hot i start cumming in his mouth
>one of the best orgasms i ever had. 10/10 would do again but i found out he had a bf and kinda got weirded out so we never got together again.
>still think about it and would love to 69 with a huge dick big cummer again
>only big dick guy i know doesnt want cum in his mouth which sucks bc i want to blow my load while getting jizz shot in mine again so bad
>>
>>1501861
I've (>>1485814) managed 18 ropes one time. Usually get more like 8–10, though.
>>
>>1485735
this is how i sucked my first dick. i want my dick sucked so find a guy on cl or whatever. make plans to let him just suck my cock (i had already let a few guys suck it before never been interested in their cocks.) i get to his place he starts sucking my cock and then he pulls out his and starts jerking it. hes huge like 8+ ive never seen one that big in real life. i ask if i can touch it, he says yes, i stroke it a few times then without thinking about it i put my mouth on it and started sucking for the first time. im sure i was terrible at but it turned me on so much i didnt want to stop and ended up sucking him the whole time and then going home horny. i wish it had happened sooner. i love sucking cocks bigger than mine now but if they are smaller i have no desire to suck.

has anyone ever played the game where you meet a guy, whip them out and the smaller guy sucks the bigger one? someone like me wins either way

>>1495024
dont get a peircing man it makes it awkward and harder to suck. maybe its good for fucking but i dont do that. ive hooked up with one guy who had one and i definitely would have liked it better without the piercing. right now any guy who sees it will want to suck it so you shouldnt risk turning some guys off
>>
>>1486026

>really thick dick
>big head
>wants to slap my face with it while im sucking
>huge cummer

fuck man where do you live? i love dicks with big heads they look great and are fun to suck especially if the head is a bit wider than the shaft. i wish i could see yours and have my mouth around your chub and feel it grow while i jack my dick off. are you cut or not? pls post a pic of it
>>
>>1501870

holy fucking shit. ive done 10 once and blasted myself in the face while sitting and stroking but usually its 3-4 good shots if i havent cum in a day or two and have been stroking or something a while. you really hit the dick lottery. i cant decide if im jealous or happy that there are dicks like out there that i might get to suck one day. definitely some of both and just thinking about it is getting my cock hard. i cant decide if i would want your cum in my mouth or give me a facial both would be amazing
>>
>>1501870
Where are you and do you want your dick passionately sucked for hours and hours? I volunteer if so
>>
>>1501908
Thanks, but I've got a stable of guys I use on a regular basis and more lined up for a spot on the rotation.
Cocksuckers are literally a dime a dozen.
(Actually, they would probably pay me but I don't need money.)
>>
>>1501920
It was tongue and cheek, wasn't planning on using /hm to hook up. I've sucked big dicks, nothing special after the first time, although guys who pack them definitely have an easier time scrounging up whores, the one thing big dicks are good for (certainly isn't fucking or sucking.)
>>
>>1501920
>Cocksuckers are literally a dime a dozen.
The word you're thinking of is sluts, my dear, and of course they are, that's how they earn that title and why they're a dime for a dozen, they're all over the place.
>>
>>1501920
this arrogance of this is repulsive, i'm 8 1/2 inches and i would never have this mentality. it's true the slightest amount of power really goes to people's heads, doesn't it? tip, your big dick is worthless for anything meaningful, including good sex or good relationships, guys can't even take mine which makes it awkward half the time so don't act like it's great there either. don't act like your god's gift to the sex world because the flesh sack in between your legs is slightly bigger than others, and probably smaller than quite a few on this board
>>
>>1501920
Well normally I don't comment on anything because yall are bitchy queens that argue over nothing but I see what anons are saying. This gave me the douche chills. Im surprised those cocksuckers can put up with your attitude.
>>
So according to /hm/, the average dick is actually 8 inches?
>>
>>1501926
>>1501928
>>1501930
>>1501931
>rising to the bait right on schedule

lel
>>
>>1502235
based on the guys i've hooked up with from grindr, it is about 7"
>>
My slave's butt
>>
File: gentsport82s.jpg (21KB, 397x400px) Image search: [Google]
gentsport82s.jpg
21KB, 397x400px
>>
what age do penises stop growing?
>>
>>1502945
>>
>>1502946
rip
>>
>>1502946
big dicks are fun to play so enjoy whatever yours is , big small, medium whatever. Either way, at least know. At the end of it all, all them gonna be 6 feet under. So go enjoy life
>>
>>1497832
I actually laughed when it came out, I just thought of a noodle
>>
>>1502950
Shut the fuck up, gramps
>>
File: bisletje1980.jpg (129KB, 732x768px) Image search: [Google]
bisletje1980.jpg
129KB, 732x768px
[email protected]
Kik:justmesubn
https://twitter.com/kinkybi
>>
>>1502987
This genuinely makes me want to slit my wrists
>>
>>1502987
please die
>>
>>1501886
>>1501908
Lol, thanks guys.

Also, >>1501920 is not who you replied to. He just hijacked >>1501908 to make his statement.
>>
>>1497832
I didn't know Mathew Santoro was a gay porn star!?!
>>
"accidentally" send a nude to a bi friend I have a crush on.
I'm 8 inches erect and very girthy, always take opportunities to strip around friends haha
>>
>>1503416
>"accidentally" send a nude to a bi friend

fuck, that's hot.
you must have big balls...
>>
>>1494465
Your cock isn't big
It's a little thicker than most
Your thumbs are deformed
>>
File: 01212_dAZ3iJJ4ozH_1200x900.jpg (29KB, 650x900px) Image search: [Google]
01212_dAZ3iJJ4ozH_1200x900.jpg
29KB, 650x900px
>>
I'm a 100% bottom, as in, no, don't go anywhere NEAR my dick, you use my mouth and ass and my cock sits there being worthless and looking pretty.

I am also exceptionally hung.

Almost every man I've tried to hook up with, regardless on if they say they're a 100% top, will see my cock and turn into a dickpig, and practically beg to get fucked by me. It's legitimately distressing.

The only guy who didn't was a straight guy who hatefucked me and treated me like a sex toy. Best night of my life.
>>
>>1503493
you in cali for some fun?
>>
>>1503613
KYS
>>
>Go to craigslist
>Find some dude that's into cock worship
>Send some pics
>Get pent up
>Go over there thinking nothing of it
>The entire time he's asking me stuff like if I've ever killed someone with my dick
>Asked me to dick-slap him a couple times
>Was so eager to deep-throat me
>Begged me to come by again, even wanted to pay me just so he could suck my dick

It was weird.
>>
File: check-it-out.gif (2MB, 270x480px) Image search: [Google]
check-it-out.gif
2MB, 270x480px
>>
>>1485731
That is an obscenely hot picture
>>
>>1485731
/soc/ hints at it. Lots of straight guys wanna do shit with me. This one time my bromance and i were coming down off blow and the dealer tucked us in. Later while high my mate brings up dicks again and dealer had allegedly shown my buddy his cock in a picture. I didnt speak up for myself but they spoke about me during times this friend of mine and I had beat off and I blew him and shit. Basically dealer guu wanted to know if i were hung without talking about himself. I pretended not to hear and my friend says yeah no he's you know and they laughed. Prior to this my buddy brought up their pictures exchange. Says dealer guy is quite big. I know this guy im speaking of, was big. So. Fun times good times. And this essay barely scratches the surface of the times these things have happened frequently. It's great. Thank you for reading my blog post
>>
>>1505228

I'm not sure it's possible to read this post.
>>
>>1505229
Whatever. Im hung and we all lay men right. So the more hetero thing to do is to brag in a certain way. Im not going to go all wow the men i lay and my boyfriends think im big. I gave advice on how to do this too and I didnt understand OP's "no matter that they're straight" thing. Labels are shit. We run things mofo. Dont feel sorry for straight men. Do we like traps? Maybe. Are they fags written on tombstone if they ever do any of this shit? Who cares. Telling stories about our boyfriends is boring because it implies youve settled down. Why would two micro peens choose eachother for an "im huge" thread? Men are fags and if you wanna hear 50 more stories i got em
>>
>>1491125
how big was it (yours)?
>>
>>1505215
dayuuuuuuuuuuuuuum

>hot
>tatted
>muscles
>hung

the whole fucking package
>>
>>1505215
is that a tatt on his dick?
>>
>>1505316
yep
>>
I love this thread <3 you big cock guys are soo hot
>>
File: 1484860328831.png (124KB, 324x358px) Image search: [Google]
1484860328831.png
124KB, 324x358px
>>1505230

Holy shit you are nigh incoherent. Guess nature had to compensate somehow.
>>
I'm 8" long by almost 7" around erect, 5" long when soft. I'm tall, so guys expect me to be big, I guess, even though I'm kind of thin. My boss (older by about three years) didn't think so though, probably because he's really built and super masculine, and he assumed he'd be bigger than me. I went to the gym with him last week and when we were working out, he made some sort of comment about my dick, since he thought he saw the outline of it when I was using the leg press. I just laughed it off.
Later, we got to the locker room, and we were just shooting the shit, and he dropped his underwear in a weird way, kind of like he was trying to show off. He was only about 3" (or less) and really thin. Whatever, so I dropped by shorts (I'm wearing boxer-briefs) and his eyes go STRAIGHT to my bulge. I think I even noticed him sweat a bit. I dropped my underwear at that point and he went completely silent. He barely said two words after that.
We went over to the showers, and the whole time, he was nervous and looking around, I guess since he was worried about being seen next to me and being so small in comparison. He showered and got out of there really quick, but I kept up with him. Ever since then, he's been REALLY awkward and almost submissive at work. I think I'll probably try to fuck him...
>>
>>1505504
Here we see a Thot in its natural habitat attempting to feed on attention from its prey
>>
>>1506359
Nothing affects me. Bring it. No compensation here all natural creation. Get hard and on my level
>>
>>1506669
Damn straight, brother. Hung dude here too, smashed plenty of 'straight' boys.
>>
>>1506699
Thats more like it. Im speaking with a based Adonis for once
>>
>>1506359
I wanna here your stories. Shit's hot.

Hung dude here, too. Had a straight guy [used colloquially] follow me home from the bar after he saw my dick a the urinals. He wouldn't stop talking about how much he liked what he saw and instantly sucked me off when we got back to my place. Super noob bj, so I knew he hadn't done it before. In the end, he freaked and ran off. Since then I've brought home a number of straight guys just by being forward and fairly attractive, but they always fall in love with the dick.
>>
>>1507604
Here's more. From the guy whom that guy you spoke to said I made no sense. Sixth grade. New school. Italian guy (im one too) approaches me for friends. We watch WWE and play Diablo. Sleepovers come. This one afternoon he whips out himself laying on his back on my bed. Uncut. Big enough. I say how ballsy he is. We go on to fap together for years. This guy had a slight chode and used to pressure wash the ceiling. I am a good 7" and have learned through dick memes how to cum like him. Im really pleased with myself lately. I liked your story too. I already mentioned my highscool guys. The one had probably a sevener too but a strange cube like head. In university there was a guy with those wings at his ears and squinty eyes. Super hot. Pearl white skin. I have that too slightly but more olive. So. We shower together at the school. HUGE floppy uncut. Im Canadian he was American. So surprising. Not a Euro guy. A mangia cake. So we fap together and i blow him and he disappears lol. Another time somebody in university said Heath Ledger died of AIDS from filming brokeback. So at the bar this guy gets wasted and literally fondles all my straight friends on the dancefloor saying "what I wouldnt do to you behind closed doors". Women said he was a corvette driving notorious babydick. Another time another of the clammos got wasted. Didnt know him as well. I walk him to his house. He says outta nowhere. Also a homophobe in the past. I want blowjobs and video games. I was like ummmmm okaaaaaaay? Babydick. These are my stories
>>
File: what-the-fuck-am-i-reading.jpg (64KB, 540x739px) Image search: [Google]
what-the-fuck-am-i-reading.jpg
64KB, 540x739px
>>1507612
you might be the most retarded person i have ever encountered on 4chan. please post more of your retard ramblings for my entertainment
>>
>>1507639
How about no and fuck off. All americans are always little bo peeps. You understand nothing. You have Kincaid Reading Level Scores of fucking fetuses. I forgot to mention the university shower guy was prolly 4.75" soft. Im prolly 4ish soft. Thats all youre getting. What a waste of my time
>>
>>1507641
what 3rd world shithole are you from?
>>
>>1507644
>didnt fucken read my post because he's an illiterate like Trump
>cries
Read it again
>>
>>1507612
>rambling on and on about his stories like anybody cares

>>1507639
>calling people retarded and then asking stupid questions that have already been answered

terrible all around
>>
>>1507649
Hey bud. The fuck is the thread about? Delete the board?
>>
>>1507650
you can green text a story in a few lines and make it far more interesting that the drivel youve spouted for way too many comments now. youre just too self-involved to notice

ps fuck writing on phones
>>
>>1507651
Im not typing like you. People bitch about formatted one liner huge spaced out greentext fantasy stories
>be me
No. Same words. Substance>style. You are lashing out like a feminist Pencey bulldyke now. Are you a little insecure baby penis like all these guys? Who's fucking side are you on? Rather than gleaning confidence from the realities of my stories you become a monster too. Good job. You are not men. Transition to complete Womaniness please. OP had a tough question to respond to. You can take your Milhouse my mom thinks I'm cool attitude and get outta my face. How about them apples. Stupid Eve cuck
>>
>>1507653
>You are lashing out like a feminist Pencey bulldyke now. Are you a little insecure baby penis like all these guys? Who's fucking side are you on? Rather than gleaning confidence from the realities of my stories you become a monster too
holy shit youre totally insane lmao, youre the guy people think of when they think of 4chan
>>
>>1507652
Oops you made a mistake. Looked retarded. Deleted a duplicated post. Excused and covered yourself. I will now eat your face. Thank you come again
>>
>>1507655
And you're an uncle tom bisexual skank. Are you "reading" these and hammering out canned /pol/ replies in two seconds?
>>
>>1507655
>Excused and covered yourself. I will now eat your face. Thank you come again
hahaha, thank you for immediately proving my point. good luck with your mental illness and boring stories
>>1507655
>>
>>1507653
lol you're hilarious. what is it like living with downs syndrome?
>>
>>1507658
Stupid lying bluepilled zionist kike
>>
>>1507659
None of this shit exists. I can smell your periods from here
>>
>>1507659
nah he's the type to go shoot up a school, i'm afraid to trash him anymore or he might go drown small animals in the bathtub while babbling uninteresting anecdotes or something
>>
>>1507663
No no. Youre a fucking retard potato bitch whom understands shit. Speaks around me now and not to me. Then call ME a retard. Fuck america. Fuck all of y'all. Enjoy your dissonance and tampons
>>
>>1507662
>backpeddling into crazy trolling when you're appropriately called out for being a rambling dullard
>>
File: super-retard.jpg (28KB, 499x376px) Image search: [Google]
super-retard.jpg
28KB, 499x376px
>>1507662
>I can smell your periods from here

looks like you forgot a period, at the end of that sentence.
>>
>>1507665
Go fuck yourself. Go read fucking Aesop's Fables for all I care
>>
>>1507665
you are shit bucket! enjoy eating tampon from mcdonald fat america piglet. i have penis you would jealous for.
>>
>>1507666
Hi Satan
>>
>>1507669
not even worth reading at this point, it got old and unfunny and uninteresting after about 3 comments, like your stories
>>
>>1507671
That wasnt me. Idiot. There are no IDs here. You lost. Go flick your bean
>>
>>1507671
go read Aesops Fable then, if you are wanting great literature why come to 4chan this is a pornography board are you here for dicks? i post my interesting story and all you people want to do is whine like little snowflake who has dirty tampon. im sorry go change your tampon then.
>>
>>1507673
This is funny. But also wasnt me. This is getting too weird
>>
>>1507672
this post is not me. someone is impostering.
>>
>>1507675
that wasn't me either idk who tf you're talking to
>>
>>1507677
BTFO
>>
>>1507674
Well the first one wasn't me and the second one wasn't either... so I don't know who you're talking to. Everyone's anon here.
>>
>>1507680
You know what all of you are? Homos maybe who have only other homos. I have homos. Homo friends. Straight friends. And straight male homo activities. You have you. And a computer
>>
>>1507680
>>1507677
this is not me. now I'm being impostured by some beta cucks with babydick im sorry nature did not see fit to bless you with a big penis why are you even in here if you are just going to troll?
>>
>>1507681
I have a homo BF, and homo friends, and homo fuckbuddies, and straight friends, and a computer, and you have poor sentence structure, and homo loneliness.
>>
>>1507684
K. You dont say any stories. Youre a huge bitch. A grammar nazi for female sexual newspaper columnists. Sorry. Too feminine. Leaving thread now. Go be confused rejected Chinese female abortions alone
>>
>>1507685
And you have a poor sense of humor that's as random and funny as "spork". And still have poor sentence structure. Oh and that wasn't even me by the way...
>>
>>1507687
Broken record fat fuck
>>
>>1507688
#hitthesoftspot #peoplethatthinktheyrefunny #havingpeoplebeniceenoughtofakelaughdoesntmeanyourewitty
>>
>>1507689
Hrm. Grammar. Which was totally fine because youre stinky and retarded. Or. Penises. Hashtags always help though
>>
>>1507688
stop responding to posts for me you cuckolded hillary clinton snowflake. the stuff you are saying is not making any sense so it becomes ovious you are the imposture. chinese abortion who even said anything about it? go change your bloody vagina rag
>>
>>1507691
not even me...
>>
>>1507691
Stupid jewess you know nothing
>>
>>1507692
>gets ass raped
>keeps going
>>
File: tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif (484KB, 275x210px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif
484KB, 275x210px
>this thread
>>
>>1485731
what we have here is a classic example of the troll feedback loop, what happens when trolls troll trolls.
>>
File: dominating.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
dominating.gif
2MB, 540x304px
I have a big dick and I like how everyone turns into a submissive slut when they see it.
They all want me to spit on them and slap them around.
My dad was physically abusive when I was a kid and so I don't really get off on violence.
So I usually think about work and some asshole who pissed me off that day and then I take it out on whoever I'm fucking.

Reading threads like this, I'd like to slap some of you cunts around and maybe stuff a sock in your mouth just to get you to shut the fuck up.
You sound like women.
>>
>>1485735
>guys that think they are going to top me but then they become a bottom when they see my cock

How and why would someone who is more top get more willing to bottom when he encounters a huge cock that is way more likely to hurt than an average cock?

I have a rather big cock too, and exactly the opposite has happened to me a number of times: bottom guys can't take my cock and I end up letting them top me with their average cocks.
>>
>>1509085
Sauce?
>>
>>1509098
>I end up letting them top me with their average cocks.

You sound like a beta faggot
>>
>>1509501
And you, fat and a virgin
>>
>>1497870
What's a chaser exactly?
>>
File: 1487648078783.jpg (80KB, 750x999px) Image search: [Google]
1487648078783.jpg
80KB, 750x999px
>>1509736
There are two definitions for "chaser" that I'm aware of.

This guy was talking about a "bug chaser" which is someone who deliberately tries to get people with diseases to fuck them because the risk of getting infected is a turn-on for them.
I'm guessing this is pretty rare but it is promoted a lot on /pol/ as "degenerate" behavior.
I've never met someone like this in real life but I suppose it is possible that they exist.
I know there are some porn films (by treasure island media, I think) that explore this fetish and there is a clip from it that is posted a lot on /pol/ that features a jar of "cum" that has apparently been "milked" from hundreds (tens?) of guys and has been saved and then they pour it in this guy's ass using a funnel.
This is used by some people on /pol/ to prove that all gay's are filthy, disgusting perverts who want to spread disease.

The other usage of "chaser" is by the trans community on /lgbt/ and it is used to describe a cis man who "chases" trans women.
"Chasers" are universally reviled as being disgusting and focused solely on the girl's penis instead of seeing her as a real woman.
MTFs apparently hate these "chaser" men because they aren't honest about their intentions and will say anything to get a transgirl to penetrate them anally.
Yes, surprisingly, most "chasers" are bottoms, which is another reason trannies despise them, since most transexual females don't want to use their penises aggressively because of something called "dysphoria" which basically means they wish they didn't have a dick and they don't want to be tops.
>>
Not much of a story, but:

>Be really introverted
>Have zero sexual experiences
>Get fed up, craigslist myself
>Want to bottom, but everyone asks me to top instead because of my size
>Keep trying to find people to top me, they always make a bigger deal out of my size, nothing's ever happened
>TFW you're submissive but don't "look it"
>TFW not even daddies want to because they feel insecure about being smaller
>>
>>1509501
>beta faggot

We're all fags here. That bullshit doesn't apply.
>>
>>1510057
Nah dude there is indeed a tier list. A lot of faggots are true bottom feeders with little self respect.
>>
>>1509875
never heard of chubby chasers?
>>
>>1510056
Well if you are in northern cali, I will be down to play. Though not huge, but I don't mind lol
>>
>>1509085
How big is your dick?
>>
>>1511040
23 inches ;)
>>
>>1511747
pounce on me plz
>>
File: image[1].jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image[1].jpg
42KB, 500x500px
>>1511750
>me irl
>>
God save the thread
>>
File: 1487576197602-1.jpg (33KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1487576197602-1.jpg
33KB, 500x750px
>be tall lean artistic twink
>meet stalky buff university student president bro
>hot as hell, inferiority complex, and totally hitting on me
>talks about how he's kinda bi but needs to be in top, he just wants to pound a hole and doesn't really care who has it
>let him corner me in an out of the way corridor
>his strong arms
>lose myself in his powerful embrace, as he assaults my face with his stubbly sand paper
>he's sloppy, but I'm doing the whole overwhelmed bottom thing so I can't really complain
>without really talking about it we move from empty hallway to empty classroom
>guilty but eager, you know
>he pushes me down into a desk, rubbing the as of my jeans with his crotch and fingers
>calls me a slut as he unbuckles his jeans
>out flops his 5" inches more than 2" wide (that's 6.5" around if you do the math) and it's still flabbing back and forth
>pulls at my wasteband as he tells me he hopes I'm loose, for my sake (I just assumed at this point that he doesn't know about lube and prep)
>aggressively yankes my jeans and underwear down my thigh
>pauses
>I'm almost as wide and almost twice as long
>he looks at it and then at my face
>his mouth is open slightly
>his mouth is dry
>he literally steps back
>I'm confused
>then sit up, grab his head by his chin and the back of his head, and tell him to get on his knees pushing him down slightly
>he actually does
>>
>>1514160
>I stand up and get my cock out properly
>he tries to deep throat right away and fails
>I kinda slapped him and told him sincw his throat is so sensitive we'll have to take this slow
>he looks legitimately ashamed
>make him lick, suck, and kiss all around my cock
>start shallowly facefucking him
>have the idea to have him lie on the floor and suck my balls
>make him strip completely naked first
>his dick says he's tired but his face says he's a lustful excited puppy
>he trims, apparently
>I tease him and make him walk around the room for me, make him flex and pose on the furniture
>make him spread his legs and bend over
>he clearly thinks this is kindov weird but does whatever I tell him
>cmnm gets me hard as hell. who knew?
>he says he's cold so I tell him to put his socks and shoes back on
>diamonds
>have him lie down and I feel him up
>he's sensitive around large nipples, muscly arm pits, inner thighs, and his cock flops when you just barely brush the hair on his balls, and, oh yes, his hole puckers when you touch hits taint
>since his hard-on back, I tell him he's a slut
>I have him suck everything from the underside of my cock to my ass
>he's obviously hesitant to put his tongue up there but he does what he's told
>he's actually kinda good at it and he doesn't lose his boner
>I finish it off by fingering him
>I convinced him to let me touch his butt, just putting pressure on it
>"does this feel good?"
>"yes" he practically moans
>I work him like this till my finger is half way up
>his dick's slipping but he's panting
>so cute
>anyway I fuck him with a single finger
>he's noisy
>eventually his chub squirts watery milk all over his belly
>"dude" I say
>he's embarrassed
>even the bottomiest sluts don't orgasm just from being fucked, I tell him
>>
>>1514200
You have some weird impulses, why don't you get a dog instead if you're so into ordering things around. There's sub and dom, and then there's this control-freak oddness.
>>
>>1514200
>I stand on my knees over him and hover my much larger dick over his chest
>put a finger in my ass and rock back and forth into my hand
>ask him if he wants to see a real man unload
>unload hot gooy cum into his face and chest
>he does nothing
>I cuddle on the cold floor with him a while
>I let my dick flop across his thigh
>after a while I get him to clean my cock and make out for while but he's not really into it
>"Well" I say after quite a while of silence "see ya"
>left him naked, on the floor, covered in drying cum
>see him a few days later, he's giving me the stink eye
>messages me a few MONTHS later telling me he had fun even though he's not really into that sort of thing
>he seems like he wants me to hit him up for it again
>I tell him in busy but as him for some pics
>him on his knees with his tongue out, him fingering himself
>I don't like distributing pics but my roommate and I do, regrettably, both jerk off to his pics one night
>get him to suck my dick between classes twice more than year
>he acted really sweet and adorable towards, especially right before and after blowjobs, be but I basically withold until he's basically begging
>after he stops being i don't talk to him for a few months and he's back to giving me the stink eye
>I'm pretty sure he still fantasizes about me
>>
>>1514203
You may want to be aware they bestiality is MORE frowned upon in the first world than having a control fetish or even being a jerk in bed.
But in any case, yeah I was kindov an asshole. He was really cute though, and was up to do anything I told him. I'd make sure the consent was less dubious if I did it today, but, you didn't see how cute he was. I'd thank you to talk to people more nicely on the internet, desu.
>>
>>1514207
>You may want to be aware they bestiality is MORE frowned upon
LMAO, is that how you look at things? Well bestiality is more frowned upon so whatever this is must be ok. And I find guys really cute sometimes too, that doesn't mean I have to creepily dominate them and play mental and emotional games with them. I know and have met your type already and you're the worst.

>I'm pretty sure he still fantasizes about me
This insecure need to feel wanted and to detach first is half the reason dating is so hard in the gay world, people like you doing things like this.
>>
>>1514203
jealous micropenis detected
>>
>>1514209
Yawn, this old cliche. Must be compensating for a small dick, right? 7.25" thanks, I just hate scummy gays like him. I've run into enough in my time to know.
>>
>>1514208
fuckoff cunt.
why do you have to bitch everytime somebody tells a hot story?
go back to /lgbt/ or wherever the hell you came from
>>
>>1514210
nobody cares about your sad life.
this is a board for porn not whiny losers who got hurt by some meanie years ago.
get over it.
>>
>>1514212
>why do you have to bitch everytime somebody tells a hot story?
This is maybe the 3rd story I've ever criticized in the history of being on this board, this isn't a thing I do this is about you and your shittiness. Also if you spent any time here at all you'd know /hm/ is far more toxic than /lgbt/, most of the people here will call you out for garbage so get thicker skin if you're not gonna lurk.
>>
>>1514213
Yeah this is a place for self-absorbed losers with too much time on their hands to spew out weird, rambling stories about their damaged impulses and nobody is allowed to say anything about it, and if they do their lives are sad and worthless.

>delusional
>>
HEY EVERYONE LET'S STOP FEEDING THAT ONE TROLL WHO'S JUST SAYING WHATEVER THEY THINK WILL GET A RISE OUT OF EVERYONE
>>
>>1514216
>omg my story sucked and people noticed those damn trolls
>>
>>1514214
>Everyone else is toxic therefore it's okay if I am

No
>>
>>1514218
>No
Huh, well that's a valid point, never thought of it that way. Good on you for showing me the light.
>>
Less whining, more pornographic greentext
>>
>>1485735
Ugh why can't someone do that to me
>>
I got couple decent 'big cock' stories working at a gay strip club. I'm under six foot and under 130 lbs, skinny-abs and defined shoulders from yard work. In sexual situations I constantly have a half chub so I was always walking around with an impressive semi and the underwear I wore really accentuated it. I met a lot of people and a lot of them commented on it. Here are a few:
I was walking around and noticed this cute Asian guy staring at it. I walk over to him and he looks a little embarrassed that he was staring so hard. I get in close so that my bulge is resting on his thigh and he says "wow so it is real" we talk awhile. He was real nice.
Another, I was in the back room and accidentally got in the way of the drag queen and his/her makeup and said sorry. She reaches in my underwear, grabs it in her hand and says "with a cock like this you don't have to apologize for anything"
Probably one of my favorites though was when one of the managers stopped me in the back before heading onto the floor. He was stocky, mid 40s with a shaved head. He asked if I was hard and I said no that I was just chubbed up. He started reaching for it and asked "do you mind?" To which I replied "go ahead" so he starts playing with it in his hands for a little bit and says "wow" and then one of the other dancers walks by and the manager says to him "why can't you be like this? Just have a semi all the time?" The other dancers just kind of shrugs and watches for 10 or so seconds and then leaves. The manager puts it back in my underwear then pulls out a 20 and shoves it down there without breaking eye contact.
>>
>>1509875
i was indeed talking about a bug chaser. the dude i was responding to mentioned that the dud eh was railing was excited about being poz (positive) and yea i have only met three people that were serious about chasing bugs but i have also heard from one of em (an ex i used to breed) that there is a whole community of chasers and deliberate spreaders online that are all about spreading it around.

Take everything with a truckload of sal but it sure scared me out of barebacking and got me dating women again kek.
>>
>>1507646
lmao DRUMPF!!!
>>
>>1502987
top kek best thread on /hm/
>>
File: ass.jpg (62KB, 640x677px) Image search: [Google]
ass.jpg
62KB, 640x677px
>>1485731
Didn't really know I had a big cock until high school.
GF broke up with me in junior high because I "wasn't good at sex" so I was kinda depressed about it for a few years and didn't really pursue girls after that.
On the basketball team in High School and showering with the other guys I got the nickname Moose and just thought it was because I was hairy.
Finally got another GF and she told me I was the biggest she had ever seen but I figured that's what girls always say just to make you feel good, I didn't think it meant anything and she had only been with two other guys before me anyway so what did she know?
But she told her girlfriends and they told people and I guess that and my nickname made people start to talk about me because this gay guy started hitting on me pretty hard in the halls and when I ran into him at a party one weekend he wouldn't give up.
He was a cute femboy type with a great ass and cocksucker lips and I was drunk when he asked me if the "rumours" were true.
I said "what rumours?"
And he said "you know, the ones about your dick?
And I said I didn't know about any rumours and he said "everyone says you have a huge cock, maybe the biggest one in the school" and he wanted to see it.
Well for some reason this made my dick hard and he could see it bulging in my pants and he grabbed it and screamed and said "it is huge, isn't it, let me see it now"
Well I managed to get away from him but I guess he was a man on a mission now because everywhere I turned he was there licking his lips and staring at my crotch.
As it got later I got drunker and eventually I realized he was leading me down an upstairs hallway into one of the bedrooms and then he was pulling down my jeans and started sucking my cock.
He pushed me back on the bed and started going to town.
I just lay there because I was so drunk and it really felt amazing to be honest.
After a while he got up on the bed and started riding me cowgirl style and I ended up nutting inside him.
>>
>>1519892
cont.
We met at his house a few more times after that first night and I fucked him raw and then he got kind of psycho and wanted me to "come out of the closet" and be his boyfriend and I told him I wasn't really gay, I just liked his ass and he said "yes, you are gay you just don't know it yet" and shit like that until finally I just told him to fuck off.
Of course he told everyone I had a big dick and that I was gay but of course nobody really believed the second part because he just seemed really thirsty and people knew my girlfriends (I had a new one by that time) and so they ignored the gay rumors but the big cock thing kind of stuck and people started asking me at parties to "whip that puppy out" and "throw it out on the table" in kind of joking yet serious ways that were kind of creepy but kind of a turn-on.
I have to say I didn't hate it that people thought I as hung and I did some times let it chub up a bit in the locker room to see who would notice.
I ended up fucking a guy on the team because I caught him staring at my junk which made me swell up a little and then his dick sort of gave a jerk and I could tell he was turned on and nervous as fuck so I took an extra long shower and waited until everyone else had left and then I let my cock get half hard and he left and came back and the left and came back and his little dick was fully hard at that point and so I just motioned him to follow me into the therapy room and he sucked me, badly I might add, for a few minutes.
I tried to fuck him on the massage table but we didn't have any lube and he was way too tight to even get the head in so we gave up which was good because the assistant coach came through a few minutes later while we were dressing (with blue balls) and asked why the fuck we were still there and I told him I'd been on the phone with the police about the car accident my friend was in, which was true except the cops had talked to me the day before.
/end
>>
>>1519897
Your high school had a "therapy room" with a massage table? O.o I feel like these sex at school anecdotes always take place in an alternate universe I have no experience with.
>>
>>1519946
Schools get pretty serious about their sports programs. Its common.
Thread posts: 239
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.