[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't daddies want monogamous relationship full of love

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 48

Why don't daddies want monogamous relationship full of love and romance with younger guys? Why all they want is dirty sex?
>>
>>
>>
File: Dane.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
Dane.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>
File: 14620576595431.gif (1B, 486x500px)
14620576595431.gif
1B, 486x500px
>>
>>
File: 1460913040734.webm (1B, 486x500px)
1460913040734.webm
1B, 486x500px
>>1477657
Serious answer? Because it's hard to build and maintain a romantic relationship between two people who don't have similar levels of maturity and life experience. That gap makes it hard for both parties to regard each other as "equals" -- which is usually fine in the bedroom, but not so much during disagreements or hard times. Older guys often tire of the social/emotional immaturity of their younger partners, and younger guys can grow resentful of not being taken seriously by their older partners.

It's not an impossible hurdle to overcome, but it does take more work than relationships between closer peers.
>>
>>1477705
It could be like relations between father and son though.
>>
>>1477705
He's right. It's not impossible, but it takes time and dedication. I actually am in a monogamous relationship full of love and (not too much, but there's) romance with a man so much older than me. The relationship sometimes kinda looks like something between father and son, but we're a couple as well. Personally, i find this kind of relationship very intense and unique
>>
File: 1420734292043.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1420734292043.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>1477705
Maybe you should stop being such a cocksucker.
>>
File: 1468481246226.gif (1B, 486x500px)
1468481246226.gif
1B, 486x500px
>>1477722
Sure, it can. But while lots of guys enjoy the daddy/son dynamic during sex, that power/respect imbalance can undermine relationships in the long run. Ideally, a couple with a large age gap will be able to gracefully transition from a daddy/son relationship -> mentor/protege relationship -> approximate equals relationship as the younger partner matures, but as >>1477751 points out, that takes time and dedication.

>>1477757
???

I aint saying there's anything wrong with it dude, I think relationships with age differences are hot. Just giving OP on honest answer on why they rarely turn into serious long-term romances.
>>
>>1477768
>But while lots of guys enjoy the daddy/son dynamic during sex, that power/respect imbalance can undermine relationships in the long run
I don't enjoy this shit though. When I say "father and son" I don't mean the son should be submissive and the dad dominant.
>>
>>1477722

Being a parent is a lot of work.
Most guys don't want to have to take care of a big baby all the time.
They want someone who is independent and who will share the responsibilities.
This dream that trannies and twinks have for a big daddy prince charming to take care of them and treat them like a princess is entirely unrealistic.
Nobody wants to do all that work when they can get the pussy for free.
>>
>>1477776

What do you mean?
Why call it a Father/Son dynamic then?
>>
>>1477794
I mean we treat each other like father and son. I take care of him and he takes care of me. But when it comes to sex, I don't want to bottom all the time, it should be 50/50 cause I hate the idea that the younger partner is necessarily the bitch and the older is the fucker.
>>
>>1477821
>I take care of him and he takes care of me.

What does that have to do with being a father and son? That literally describes any healthy relationship.
>>
>>1477832
I don't know, but I can't perceive older man rather than daddies. You think dad/son relationship is about physical and mental domination?
>>
>>1477839
to me its more of a sub/dom thing, daddy is like a sir kind of term, like a sugar daddy rather than an actual father. when i think of getting fucked hard by a daddy, i dont think of someone 55 years old, i think of someone my age or maybe slightly older pounding the cum out of me and dominating me
>>
>>1477846
Hell no. My dream daddy shares his experience with me, teaches me some useful things and cuddles me when I feel bad.
>>
>>1477657
I'm in a serious relationship with an older dominant guy. Hell he kicked out his ex for me, they had lived together for years
pic related

I personally recommend the recon app, had a lot of success with that. Helps if you're moderately attractive or more
>>
>>1477887
>he kicked out his ex for me

don't be surprised when he kicks you out for someone new
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>1477958
They had only dated for a number of years before it was called off and become more of a just friends thing. I'm not worried
>>
>>1478123
This. This is the same reason my daddy and I are just fuck buddies
>>
File: PUKE.gif (1B, 486x500px)
PUKE.gif
1B, 486x500px
>>1477887
>pic related
>>
>>1478123
I don't talk to my father, he lives in another country
It's not neccesarily to tell everyone he's your "daddy", it should be your little secret.
>>
File: 1472806149892.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1472806149892.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>1477997
>>1478002
>>1478003
>>1478004
>>1478006
I like it the opposite way
>>
>>1477705
I think there's one other factor. I think middle-aged or older daddies have probably already had their serious romantic relationships, enough for a lifetime, and are now looking for something less serious. The old "been there, done that" thinking.
>>
>>1478215
Why do many hetero daddies marry young girls then? Does this fact prove that heteros are superiour to homos?
>>
>>1478260

probably because a lot of girls won't give up their pussy until they get a ring on their finger.
most boys are so horny that they don't care, they just need daddy's dick.
you keep using the word "superior" so you must be trolling.
getting a legal contract that makes you pay alimony when you break up is hardly superior.
>>
>>1478332
You're making me cry

>tfw you'll never find a loving and caring 10/10 daddy
>>
>>
>>
>>1477657
Because men are garbage.
>>
>>1478006
>We're three years apart but he's totally my daddy
Fags are morons.
>>
>>1477657
Serious answer? He wants younger guys, you'll stay 'young' for what? Two more years? Tops. He can't have a monogamous relationship! He needs to replace you every few months...
>>
>>1480103
This. Twinks hit a wall, just like straight women. (Ick.)

Difference is, a twink can go to the gym and turn into an older muscle bottom for a young top. Everybody wins.

Otherwise you'll turn into the male equivalent of those aging, expanding women clinging to their youth by talking like little girls but with raspy voices.
>>
>>1478185
My god the morphing on Colby....
>>
>>1477705
Gonna need a source on the Webm
>>
>>1477657
young guys are often too immature
>>
>>1477887
Recon app?
>>
>>1480106
>turn into an older muscle bottom for a young to
NO U
I don't want to bot
>>
Another reason is if they're hot and single in their 30s/40s there's probably something wrong with them. Dated a hot daddy bear type in his 40s, turned out to be a major alcoholic, and a mama's boy. The whole older man maturity thing is probably someone's opinion with no experience dating older.
>>
So I'm 43. Which I guess is old, although it's all relative. I'm off girls for the present and got with a young guy mid twenties. We had some kind of a connection and the sex was great. I bottomed for him a couple of times he bottomed for me. It was sort of new so I'm open to everything. He's a good guy but way burnt out on pot. So I could imagine a relationship with him but he already has a priority with getting high. That's why I can't take it too seriously. It would be way easier for me to have a solid guy to rely on instead of prowling for randos. But then again, maybe mid 20s is when you should be baked? Not sure.
>>
I had dated 3 guys all ~20 years older than me before ending up with my boyfriend who is 19 years older than me. Older guys are absolutely open to dating younger guys as long as you're normal. Would you date someone you're embarrassed to introduce to your parents? If you're educated, have a career, INDEPENDENT, and can carry a conversation with adults, older guys would absolutely love to have you as their boyfriend. If you're some twinky 20 year old who depends on their older fuckbuddy for beer money, of course they're not going to want a relationship. He'll, I even have older friends who've dated those guys just because they fall for them but it never works out, but most older guys have common sense.
>>
>>1477657

I dated a hot guy 25 years younger than I am.
The sex was amazing, he loved fucking my daddy ass and I loved taking his young stud loads.
Everything was great until I went to his parent's house for his birthday party and it turns out his mother graduated from high school the same year as I did. She was totally cool with it and she thought I was a great boyfriend for her son, but it fucked with my head and I started to feel like an old creep.
I mean, I wouldn't want a man my age dating my daughter who is my bf's age, so...
I eventually broke up with him.
He was obviously sad but he is a really handsome guy and has tons of people chasing him and he found an amazing guy his own age to be his new boyfriend and they are getting along great the last I heard, but I kind of broke off communication with him since it was too hard seeing pics of him because I'm still in love with him.
Feels bad man, but I think it was for the best.
>>
>>1481151
You really should have stayed with him. It sounds like you had something great regardless of the age difference. I'd say the situation is a little different compared to an older man dating your daughter.
>>
I like fucking hot twinks but they get whiney after they cum and they want me to buy them dinner and pay for college and buy them a car and take them to hawaii and not fuck anyone else.
If I wanted to do all those things I would date women.
>>
>>1481750
You'd never date a woman, you're a fag
>>
>>1477657
Because most normal older dudes find a partner and settle down, leaving only the weirdos to do it with twinks.
>>
>>1477657

I'm 54 and into serious relationships with younger guys/twinks. I've been in several.

Unfortunately, my last 9 year long relationship with a guy in his 20's had to end when he got too much into coke.
>>
>>1480103
>>1480106

This is bullshit.

For a guy in his 50's, anything under 35 is still considered young.

That is to say, 25-35 year old 'twinks' are still hot and twink looking to guys who are over 50.
>>
File: HornyDad.webm (1B, 486x500px)
HornyDad.webm
1B, 486x500px
I would never date an older guy, i just want to have sex with them; that's all.
>>
>>1482081
Same. And source?
>>
>>1480902
Its so unrealistic and unattractive, compared to an unedited him
>>
>>1481750
Don't let them cum then, faggot
>>
>>1477657
Because they're three times your age and interested in you. As expected from degenerates.
>>
>>1481778
that was his point shit stain
>>
>>1482078
this is why. young guys are not fucking ready to stop their bull shit.
>>
>>1482081
Why? Imagine you find the perfect daddy who reciprocates your feelings for him
>>
>>1479716
We have a winner.
>>
>>1482078
>my last 9 year long relationship with a guy in his 20's had to end when he got too much into coke
Lol, instead of helping the young man, you just washed your hands of the problem. You know who you are? You're an egoist.
>>
>>1482808
You don't know shit.

Three years (on and off) of paying for him to do rehab while he lied, cheated, stole money and skipped out of rehab and went to bathouses.

He turned his life into trash and I walked away from that. No regrets, though I wish things turned out otherwise.
>>
Because there was a time when even those daddys were young and they remember how it feels like to be an emotional and a relational amateur, so they go just for the sex (because youth is always in fashion). A relationship is often not worth it.
Also there's the daddy issues matter, which should not be underestimated. When in bed of course there are no problems, even if I would put this daddy/son thing with fetishes, along with the big cock's one, most mature men thinks that building a relation with someone that could actually be your father is a riflection of something messed up deep in psyche. And i wouldn't blame them, as someone already wrote in this thread, in a good relationship the parts/power/roles should be equal otherwise it'll end up with a relationship between a person and a sex toy/cuddling pillow.
>>
21 and my boyfriend is 42. He's in university o be a math teacher, we have so damn much in common he is a good 9/10 too. Only bad part is that he lives 50 miles away, I'm not worried about him cheating though he's a really good person. It's not impossible to find a perfect "daddy" you just have to find the right one!
>>
>>1482819

fuuck.
he must have been hot.
any pics or stories about the amazing sex you must have had with him?
guys on drugs get so horny.
but living with them is impossible.
i lost my bf of 10 years to meth.
now he is hiv+ and a shell of his former self.
but the sex we used to have when he was high was out of this world.
>>
>>1482962

42 and he's still in University?
Even wiith luck he'll only ever be an adjunct professor and they don't make any money so hopefully you have your own career to support you.
>>
not everything is about money. don't be shitty.
>>
>>1482808
>>1482819
You really can't help someone with an addiction problem unless they're ready and willing to change their lives. Sounds like his ex wasn't
>>
>>1483021
He's had tons of different well paying jobs in the past and has recently decided to go back to uni. I don't really care about money either but he's quite well off.
>>
>>1483021
Plus I'm not sure what an adjunct professor is but he intends to work in a high school, I'm sure things will work out great. And doing a maths degree not only limits you to teaching.
>>
>>1483038
Says the spoiled rich kid.
>>
>>1477705
My Ex was exactly this although quite childish, his inability too accept differences and work on them eventually ended the relationship and no he was not the younger one , I was 18 and he was 28.
>>
>>1483292
No surprises. In the 20s people want responsibilities, in the 30s they want to give up on them.
>>
>>1483538

depends on the person actually
>>
>>1483705
Well this person was at that point in his life addicted to Weed and played videogames all day , which is pretty dope at first but becomes a problem when ... yeah responsibilities start to come up.
>>
Ooh I wanna get fucked by an older guy badly
Suck and ride any mature cock that cones by my ass or mouth yum
>>
>>1477751
>The relationship sometimes kinda looks like something between father and son, but we're a couple as well. Personally, i find this kind of relationship very intense and unique

daddy issues, party of 1... >_>
>>
>>1484481
Just no, I don't even like my own dad (and I'd often like not to have this kind of relationship)
>>
http://www.myvidster.com/video/38003485/Daddys_Robe_Malfunction
>>
>>1484479
I want to fuck an older guy badly
He should beg me to drill his ass
>>
>>1486360
Italian armed forces are the most /fa/ of them all.
>>
>>1486360

I'm an older guy and I have opposite fantasy - I want a hot young twink to make me beg him to let me suck his cock and fuck me hard.
>>
>>1484852
That's what daddy issues is sweetie. Do you think everyone with daddy issues loves their father? lmao
>>
>>1486383
>the big daddy spreads his muscular legs and starts fingering his hole and begging you to pound it as hard as possible, but you hesitate, so he's becoming hornier and hornier
Best fantasy desu
>>
since I was 17 I mostly had sex with older guys, except two times but whatever. I had a longer relationship with a 40 years old man. he wasn't hot. but he did make me feel special and I guess this is the main reason why I used to go out with him (also I was too much of a pussy to date guys my age). I used to sneak out of my parents house to go to the nearest parking under the highway and get in his saab cabriolet. we used to smoke and fuck in his car or in an attic he was renting. he was an architect. the talk after sex was mostly him saying how cute I was, how good I looked etc etc. nothing special. he was open about himself and told me he meets other guys too. we always used protection and he assured me he was clean. we met like 15 times in one year. then the relationship dissolved. I moved out and started uni. I told myself that now I'd only date guys my age or slightly older. but I ended up meeting this 40 years old guy... and he's completely different from the first one. not only he's very handsome and fascinating, he's also much much better at sex. and after sex we talk about ourselves, about our lives and experiences. talking with him feels good. I am not a great talker, I prefer to speak, so silences are frequent, however they don't feel awkward. at least for me. he's very intelligent. sometimes I feel like I'm not enough for him. also he lives with another man. I don't really know if they're together or if it's an open relationship. however he only invites me when the other guy is gone. I feel dumb
/blog
>>
>>1482233
Cut that dick off
>>
>>1486646
Lol you creepy fags
>>
>>
>>1477887
So you didnt post the video just took a screencap of it baka
>>
>>1486611
feelsbadman
>>
>>1487611
who dis
>>
File: Italian.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
Italian.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>1486382
Italians policemen are so hawt
>>
I fucked a twink once and he ran away with my fucking credit car and my Mercedes keys. That's why the daddies don't want any of you all.
>>
>>1477657
Cause they know their sons are filthy whores.
>>
wat...
I'm 20 and in a relationship with a 50 year old. The dynamic that all of you want or have (should) help you grow as a person much more than dating a pretty twink your age, a naive jock, a drug-addicted clubber, etc. not saying that older men are perfect but the right older person for you, as a younger person, has distinctive positives to it.
>>
>>1488706
were you molested as a child?
>>
I've only messed around with a couple of guys 20+ older than me (24). It always feels fucking amazing to have that fantasy come true when it happens, but it also always feels at least a little fucked up. I think a lot of older guys feel the same way, so maybe that's why relationships tend not to happen. It's good for a dirty turn on every so often.
>>
File: CrhCFxQUkAAqNQq.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
CrhCFxQUkAAqNQq.jpg
1B, 486x500px
I'm 24 and I'm fucking a guy in his late 40's.
He loves taking my dick and he's pretty much always horny.
And he has a little more money than me so we can take weekend trips to Vegas or the beach and he buys me clothes and pays for dinner in nice restaurants and things like that so it makes my life a lot better than it would be otherwise. Plus he's really sweet and I think he appreciates me more because he's been in relationships before and he understands how communication works and how being honest just works better.
Something about his body just turns me on too.
Owning a man who could out-compete me in every way if he wanted to is an amazing feeling.
He's afraid I'm going to dump him in a few years for someone younger but he says he would rather I be happy than stay with him out of guilt. He doesn't mind if I fuck other guys as long as I'm safe and honest with him about it.
I think it turns him on to be honest because we always have great sex after he finds out I fucked someone else.
So, yeah, that's my contribution.
Peace out.
>>
>>1490206
Honestly? Sounds more like desperation than wanting to make you happy.
>>
>>1490206
are you gonna stay with him though?
>>
>>1490238
Yeah, cuckolding one's sugar daddy isn't exactly romantic.
>>
>>1490244
I don't know.
I think I'm too young to make a long-term commitment.
And when I'm 40 he'll be like 60 something.
That seems gross.

>>1490247
I'm not cuckolding him.
We're just fuck buddies.
I like to fuck other guys so why should I limit myself to just him?
Monogamy is something straight people do for the sake of their children.
It has nothing to offer me that I can see.
>>
>>1490269
>I like to fuck other guys so why should I limit myself to just him?
Nah, if you seek for sensual pleasures, heroin brings much more pleasure than sex.
>>
I was going to post this in the other thread but it hit reply and image limit so here you guys go

Isn't he cute as hell
>>
File: 1481868911776.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1481868911776.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>1490331
Here's the other pic from that thread
>>
>>1490333
Anyone by chance know his name? If not that's okay
>>
>>1482081
I just want to fuck hot daddies with thick dicks but they always get clingy and invite me round for dinner or ask me out to the movies. The fucking worst is when they want to cuddle in bed after you've cummed. I just want to be a cum dump ffs!
>>
>>1490477
tell them how you feel.
they would probably prefer just sex too but they think since you're young you want more romance.
i always get up after sex and go take a shower or smoke a bowl or order a pizza.
if they say come cuddle and i don't want to i tell them i don't like too much physical closeness after sex for some reason. you don't have to explain why you feel the way you do.
if it is a deal breaker for them, then find someone else.
>>
>>1490269
so you're using him for both money and sex? nice.
>>
>>1490477
Happens to me all the time. We get together based on a NSA fuck buddy situation and then they develop feels.
>>
>>1490477
Dinner and movies should happen before sex, not after
>>
>>1477958
About to say the same thing. (y)
>>
>>1481151
His mother was even fine about you being his boyfriend, so why should you choose the hard way. Than I believe you didn't love him much enough to get over the age gap. Too bad.
>>
>>1490754
Yeah, well he's using me for sex and to show off to his friends so
>>
>>1477757
>I'm just pretending to be retarded
>>
>>1488975
Unfortunately not!
>>
>>1490775
>he found an amazing guy his own age
He might have hurt him so bad he gave up older guys forever.
>>
>>1477705

Hmm, I'm been in a relationship for over 25 years with someone 15 years older.
>>
>>1477657
>>1477705

Currently I'm the younger partner in a relationship of two years. The only that has kept our relationship together is a common hobby, without that he probably would've dumped me by now to save some stress.
>>
>>1483020

Kill yourself.
>>
>>1491264
can i ask what the hobby is?
>>
>>1481073
420BLAZEITFAGGOT
>>
all i want is a daddys ass to cum in.. NSA..
occasional cum swap here and there

but thats it.

but its not the age difference that would turn me off to a relationship. its relationships in general
>>
File: 1479299646273.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1479299646273.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>tfw no military mas daddy bf
>>
I don't get this thread
>>
File: DADDY.png (1B, 486x500px)
DADDY.png
1B, 486x500px
>>1493712
Yea there are way too much talking and not enough photos of daddies.
>>
File: stairwell.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
stairwell.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>Why all they want is dirty sex?

It is hotter.
Love and romance gets boring after about 10 minutes.
>>
>>1477657
Guy in OPs pic reminds me of Kelly Johnson in the thumbnail.
Anyone have all his other other nudes?
Hot AF
>>
>>1481151
You are seriously the biggest idiot ever. Go call him RIGHT NOW and explain yourself.
>>
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0aiPZSJ5QXn
>>
>people talking about their relationships with twinks
>>
>>1490269
man, fags are so fucking gross
im gay myself but I utterly depise this community for consisting of conceited arrogant fembois/horny pedophiles who take everything for granted
case in point: this entire thread
>>
File: waiting-4-daddy.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
waiting-4-daddy.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>
>>1495026
I completely agree, I mean I'm a younger guy into older men but the way people are is fucking gross
>>
File: 1453091316366.png (1B, 486x500px)
1453091316366.png
1B, 486x500px
>can't even get an attractive daddy for just dirty sex.
>>
>>
>>1498558
How the fuck did he fit that whole thing down there without choking?
>>
>>1498558
Wow, source?
>>
>>1498622
I'd recognize that dick anywhere...
Top is Lito Cruz
>>
>>1477662
they fucking edited Zak Spears' face.
why would anyone do that?.
>>
>>1498622
TimTales - Lito cruz and Alessandro
>>
Because you will leave us for someone that better suits you. You are 25-33. You just should not have steady monogamous relationships at that age.

Party hard.
>>
>>1500235
>Party hard
It's boring. I hate those parties with horrible degenerate """music""" and people who attend them. It's a waste of time, space and air. Yes, I'm pretty misanthropic
>>
>>1500235
That's actually the exact age where you need to slow down your partying and become an adult aka real job, real relationship with someone you care about etc
>>
File: KYS.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
KYS.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>1500277
>degenerate
protip: faggots that use this word are self loathing
>>
>>1500310
>projecting your own self loathing onto commonly used words
Freuds super retarded great nephew
>>
>>1500319
>hurrrr, i'm an edgy /pol/tard! i love mike pence!

has nothing to do with ((freud)) but nice try
>>
>>1500331
Did you not get the joke I was making? Dumb psychology like that gets you insulted, Freuds retarded great nephew wasn't supposed to be accurate it was supposed to be demeaning, lol can't believe you managed an even more retarded response than the first one. Also can't believe you actually for real think anyone who uses the word degenerate is a self hating homosexual. LOL, so the straight people who browse past this board and read your comments and call you degenerate are all secretly gay?
>>
>>1500331
>Hurrr
you can hear his IRL awkwardness with this, like when he gets insulted he just goes hurr durr and does a shitty impression repeating what they just said back to them cause he can't think of anything else to say
>>
File: f5c.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
f5c.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>1477657
>pedothreads on /hm/

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/top
https://steemit.com/trending/pizzagate
>>
>>1500235
>will leave us for someone that better suits you
So you're gonna deny yourself and the other person a chance at a wonderful time because you're afraid they will leave you? I think you run that risk with any relationship regardless of age. That just seems like a fucked up defense mechanism based on fear.
If a young guy falls in love with you then you need to treat their feelings with some respect until you are sure it's love and not just youthful lust. I think outright denying yourself that is a mistake.
>>
>>1498618
He just, to put it simply, believed in himself
>>
>>1500336
What "straight people" are not only browsing gay porn, but taking the time to talk shit?
>>
>>1477657

As others say, it's because of the age/maturity difference. If the "Dad" is , say, 40s and the "Son" is 20s, the Dad will grow tired of dealing with immature angst moments, endless partying, vidya, modern music, etc. Partners in a couple don't have to share every interest by any means, but they should have some vision.

Then after a few years, the "Son" is the one is the "prime" of life but the Daddy is on Medicare and can't walk as fast and just wants to stay home every night instead of doing things. If they've lasted this long, they'll likely stay together, but this time it's the younger one thinking "what have I done?"

Nevertheless, almost every longterm gay couple has some kind of "notable" age difference. It must be socialization that we are supposed to couple up this way. Perhaps because two guys the same age might attract the same "temptations" and get into trouble somehow and break up.

--signed, someone in just such a relationship, 15-year difference for over 30 years.
>>
>>1490206

TL; DR, you're a slut gold-digger

Get in line behind Melania Trump
>>
>>1500541
>love

Are you 12?
>>
Any daddy want to see a femboy play with his pee hole...sounding

Kik janmisal
>>
>>1496318
ew at least clean it lmao
>>
>>1477657
because they already have that (relationship) with someone their age. may not be monogamous but it's stable. they know younger guys are more fickle
>>
>>1490456
david goldenberg
>>
File: tumblr_okhhgiAA061rkxapbo1_1280.png (1MB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okhhgiAA061rkxapbo1_1280.png
1MB, 960x1280px
>>
btw, know somebody who is the man from the first pic of the thread?
>>
>>1503097
It's Dallas Steele
>>
>>1477873
This.
Tfw handsome daddy only wants to fuck me but I want to flip
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y2PddkkJgs
>>
File: tumblr_obscgzX0Q81u8c5wlo7_400.gif (2MB, 350x355px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obscgzX0Q81u8c5wlo7_400.gif
2MB, 350x355px
I think most daddies would like a relationship with a horny young buck but know that monogamy is probably not something that a 20-something can feasibly manage.
>>
I probably fit this description

Doctor, built, not faggot looking. Tend to go for younger twinks when I'm horny.

The hot oned brains are just boring as fuck. They spent their whole life focusing on being attractive so they never had to open a fucking book. Talking to them for prolonger periods of time makes drinking antifreeze seem preferable.

That said when you meet a hot young guy with a brilliant mind they are almost always crazy and not worth the effort.
>>
File: 58a6627461486926078389.gif (4MB, 270x480px) Image search: [Google]
58a6627461486926078389.gif
4MB, 270x480px
>>1506948
>Talking to them
>when I'm horny

I found your problem, Doctor.
>>
>>1506916
We aren't whores.
All holes are the same, so why would I need another hole except my daddy bf's ?
>>
>>1507217
>All holes are the same

children actually believe this
>>
File: DmIV1siyp.gif (2MB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
DmIV1siyp.gif
2MB, 400x240px
>>1507409
All holes look like this.
>>
Not trying to generalize but its mainly Because older guys have a life and a carrier and dont want a to be in a relationship with a younger guy because that risks there reputation . Espicially fi there not out.

They dont want to be seen by society as a "sugar daddy" or a creeper.
>>
>>1477657
Because I have to listen to your inane problems, and liberal bullshit when I wipe your shit off of my dick.
>>
>>1508016
>implying I would get a shitty person like you laid

Self-esteem is more important than sex.

>>1508013
>They dont want to be seen by society as a "sugar daddy" or a creeper
It's better when the society sees the, as whores?
>>
>>1508023
>It's better when the society sees the, as whores?

Society doesn't see them.
That's the point.
They can just fuck some kid they meet on the weekend and kick him out Sunday morning and by Monday they are back to looking and acting like a straight normie.
But if they had some guy living in their house with them, retrieving the mail in his bathrobe and holding hands while they walk down the street, well, then the secret is out.
Older guys are conservative and don't want other people knowing their business and a relationship with a male basically broadcasts their sexuality to everyone.
>>
>>1482081
anymore like this?
>>
>>1508288
>over 35
>good looking
>no wife, no kids
>no female fuckbuddies
Lel, people know themselves that such men are fags
>>
>>1477705

Well Put.
>>
I will say maybe its because they don't want anything serious. Also, maybe lack of life experience. I met a man once, older guy, total dad type, to point where he wanted to be my bottom daddy. I wanted something more serious, he did not. There are men out there that want a serious relationship, with a younger guy. It is pretty much if you find a good guy.

Keep your hopes up, it does happen. :)
>>
>>1490206

I have a similar situation, older dilf type always up for my cock. Pretty much a phonecall away, loves getting fucked raw by my young cock. Loves swallowing my loads.

Yet, I have a boyfriend. Yeah, I'm a slut.
>>
>>1479697
Whoever are these people, aren't they actual father and son? They look alike
>>
>>1482080
>For a guy in his 50's, anything under 35 is still considered young.
>25-35 year old 'twinks' are still hot and twink looking to guys who are over 50.
You're right on this, however

this guy has a point here
>>1480106
>turn into the male equivalent of those aging, expanding women clinging to their youth

I'm 34 and I've seen a few guys around my age who used to be hot twinks 10-15 years back, yet now still state mid to late 20s as their age on dating apps/sites and dress like twink queens. They look ridiculous to me and perhaps even more so from a viewpoint of guys in their 20s that they're into.

You can't be a twink forever. When you mature you better do so gracefully, i.e. be somewhat fit and accept your physical age (i.e. don't lie about it) even if you're "young at heart". No one (except desperate 2/10s) needs and likes wilted, skinnyfat ex-twinks in their 30s still trying to pose as twinks.
>>
File: jack-off.gif (636KB, 352x288px) Image search: [Google]
jack-off.gif
636KB, 352x288px
>>1508740
fuck, that's hot.
you should post some stories in the cuckold thread

>>1508738
i'm an older bottom daddy dating a couple of young studs.
one of them wants an exclusive relationship and i'm really tempted but i'm afraid to invest in him emotionally (fall in love) and then get dumped when he finds someone younger and cuter.
it has happened too many times.
i've learned to not expect to much and to just take life as it comes.
also to keep my options open.
>>
File: full_09.jpg (268KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
full_09.jpg
268KB, 1920x1080px
>>1507990
Too fucking hot
>>
>>1477657
I thought my daddy would eventually want to get into some kind of relationship. I thought the whole cum dump relationship was just a sex fetish thing. But no, I really was just his cum dump..which I was okay with for sex but it got old after the 100th time his cum dripped out my hole.

I wanted a guy I could snuggle up with, go for walks around a park, actually have the words "I love you" said to me. He just wanted a warm wet phat booty to fuck every other day.
>>
>>1509018
>ass eating
I want to do it so much, but can't do it to a random hornet whore. It should be my daddy husband. I'd lick his hole to the point when it starts pulsating and trembling from pleasure and desire to be filled :3
>>
>>1508923
Are you a doctor? Because you're literally explaining my situation.
>>
>>1477657
>Why all they want is dirty sex?
I've been talking to a REALLY nice dad for a while now.
He's finally warmed up to the idea of being with a younger guy.
Super amazing guy, and he'd be very loyal.
You just gotta sift through and not look at all the horny cock like you do.
Thread posts: 194
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.