[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

need help mars/hm/ellows >be me, 18 just started college

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 29

File: 1470007747059.jpg (46KB, 595x529px) Image search: [Google]
1470007747059.jpg
46KB, 595x529px
need help mars/hm/ellows

>be me, 18 just started college
>straightest gay guy ever
>start shitty new job in supermarket about a month ago
>full of kind of typical but nice enough straight boys, find it kind of hard to connect with them
>disappointed at lack of eye candy during first week
>until
>one night im alone putting boxes in the compactor
>get a papercut that bleeds like crazy
>go looking for a first aid kit
>see cleaner for the first time
>he's Russian, 21, 6' 1" dark hair and eyes, straight seeming and I need his cock inside me right the fuck now
>gets me a kit and even looks for antiseptic for me
>we kind of click, he gets my sense of humour and is generally pretty laidback and cool, no weird sense of masculinity like other straight boys
>I thank him and we both get back to our work
>praying that he likes boys ever since that day
>we have idle banter with each other over the next few weeks
>he comes and talks to me pretty much every time he sees me and we make each other smile
>I ask to add him on FB, he shows me his profile in case I didn't know how to spell his name
>creep the shit out of his profile
>only one pic of him with a girl (from 3 years ago) and no "interested in women" to be seen nor any signs of an actual gf
>saw him a few nights ago and I think he was looking at me from down an aisle

am I deluded or should I try to further this /hm/?

I have never been attracted to a straight boy but it seems to be happening now and I feel awful

Tl;Dr hot guy at work could be straight but maybe I'm just bad at picking up signs what do?
>>
File: tumblr_munimncwNc1s6m9pzo1_250.gif (1MB, 226x267px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_munimncwNc1s6m9pzo1_250.gif
1MB, 226x267px
Dumping random shit in the meantime
>>
File: 1474437180648.jpg (38KB, 400x316px) Image search: [Google]
1474437180648.jpg
38KB, 400x316px
>>
File: 1458661300466.jpg (389KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1458661300466.jpg
389KB, 1280x1707px
>>
File: tumblr_odbrz7h1NC1u9863ko3_540.jpg (110KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_odbrz7h1NC1u9863ko3_540.jpg
110KB, 540x540px
>>
File: Cr3G7IOXEAQMaUK.jpg (56KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Cr3G7IOXEAQMaUK.jpg
56KB, 600x800px
>>
File: 1455811592755.jpg (69KB, 422x750px) Image search: [Google]
1455811592755.jpg
69KB, 422x750px
>>
File: 1338576567.jpg (59KB, 761x538px) Image search: [Google]
1338576567.jpg
59KB, 761x538px
Well, you could always ask if he is going out with someone. If you develop some kind of friendship with him overtime, maybe you could learn about his personal life and so on.

Can you post a look-a-like pic of him?
>>
File: tumblr_o6gjipU1Ww1u403fdo1_1280.jpg (86KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6gjipU1Ww1u403fdo1_1280.jpg
86KB, 1080x1349px
>>
Slippery slope op. You're probably imagining things. I wouldn't make any sort of move until its 100% obvious he wants you. lower your expectations as far as you can, you wouldn't want to ruin your friendship and make it awkward between you guys if he turns out to be straight.
>>
>>1464168
Developing friendship is kind of the plan, I'm just not sure how to go about it without coming off as an autist

I was thinking about asking him if he wanted to get a drink or something seeing as we only ever see each other in 5 minute bursts

and I don't have any pics that look like him

>>1464170
I'm doing the expectations thing atm, it's pretty sad but probably better than getting my hopes up
>>
File: tumblr_o3guu3dbfF1tnim8uo2_400.jpg (34KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3guu3dbfF1tnim8uo2_400.jpg
34KB, 375x500px
>>
File: snowy.webm (3MB, 840x472px) Image search: [Google]
snowy.webm
3MB, 840x472px
If you're looking for more than just sex then I think it's best to solidify a friendship.
Just approach things casually. It's hard not to have hopes, but just don't let those feelings override logic.
Once you guys are decent enough friends then have an intimate conversation about relationships and whatnot over drinks(?) and perhaps slide in you being open-minded rather than just straight.
>>
>>1464454
Source?
>>
In a similar position right now. I started at a new job a few months ago. It was a lengthy interview process, and I felt 110% confident the whole time. It was pretty much decided that I was hired, when a 35-40ish manager made me an offer in the end. He had such a no-nonsense attitude with a crazy sexual vibe, I couldn't keep concentrating at all. I suddenly felt like when I was in high school on a lesson with my teacher crush. If he told me to suck his dick in order to get the job, I would not have dared to question him for a second.

Anyway, as it turns out, he works at a different department, my boss was on a vacation at the time. Any time I see him at lunch or in the building, I can't keep myself from looking at him from the corner of my eye. As far as I know he has no wife either, which is strange, but it doesn't matter, there is no way I could approach him at all.
>>
>>1464454
what would your advice be if I was just looking for sex? And i don't really understand that last part
>>
>>1464473
Sorry, but I don't have the source.

>>1464519
The last bit is just a hypothetical scenario where you may be hanging out and having some drinks and just casually talking as friends. Would seem like a good situation to mention relationship stuff and mention what -you- may be interested in.

As for if you're just looking for sex then I still think it's best to set up a friendship as a foundation. You need to find out whether or not he's even interested in you or men at all for that matter. .
>>
This guy has literally done nothing to seem interested . Don't be a creep.
>>
straight up ask him out without seeming needy, but make it plain your intention.
If he's as cool as you said he is he'll be able to brush it off if he's not interested.

Why fuck around bullshitting him and yourself? Get it out of the way
>>
>>1464677
I agree with this. You should be able to ask him out without the world ending. If he's not into guys or not into you, he'll say no, and everything can return to normal.
>>
>Be me, 40's, bi, still in good shape etc.
>Living in resort town, many East European types working (off the books on tourist visas).
>Young dude sweeping sidewalk every day where I park my car.
>Say hello, never get response, he's Russian maybe.
>Fast forward maybe a year, he's no longer there every day.
>One night going home, he's back on street, dressed sort of weird, just standing there.
>Stop to talk with neighbor across street.
>Young guy is staring.
>Neighbor says, "Who's that? Looks like a bloody poof."
>I think to go over to talk with him, but cancel that. Don't want to seem like poof.
>So go home. I now have gf anyway, don't want to mess that up.
>See young dude later, he's with older gay guy.
>Turns out he's Czech, not Russian.
>Too bad, I can speak some Czech.
>Oh, well, missed opportunity 101.
>Still happily married, but coulda been fun.
>>
>>1464159
> mars/hm/ellows
>boys, boys, boys

Just ask him, you awkward idiot.
>>
File: 1474326388681.jpg (58KB, 676x507px) Image search: [Google]
1474326388681.jpg
58KB, 676x507px
>>1464745
>Czech boys
>>
>>1464159
Tell him that you are gay because you haven't tell him yet. Then continue your friendship and if he doesnt make moves forget about it.

I cringed at straightest boy ever. What the fuck do you want to show us by saying that?
>>
>>1465231
That I'm not an obvious gay guy because I feel like he might not be as comfortable/friendly around me if I didn't seem straight
>>
File: 1057694800_0d9ee655cb_z.jpg (105KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1057694800_0d9ee655cb_z.jpg
105KB, 500x375px
>>1464745
Not same, but similar.
>>
>>1465236
You could literally just say that you aren't an obvious faggotor aren't open. I'm also like that so the feeling is a bit mutual.
>>
>>1464159
Look, as someone who used to work with a lot of Russians, this is a delicate situation. Homosexuality isn't as accepted there as it is here. I'd say be open with him, but if he's not into guys and you still want to be friends, tell him in a polite way that you guys can still be friends and you won't be all over his dick. It's good to give the impression to others, especially in this situation, that not all homos are lisping, limp handed faggots. Best of luck anon.
>>
>>1465530
he's been over here for a good while, (has a hybrid accent so probably at least 5 years) so idk if that could affect his perception of gay people

Thanks for the luck wishing anon
>>
He sounds straight and you sound deluded. But if you really think there's even a slim chance he's gay and you're not just seeing what you want to see, Ask him out!!
if gay: += hott ruski bf who porks you beautifully
if str8 (likely): he sounds cool so he'll probably say thx but no thx. Maybe he visits less and you lose a work buddy who let's face it you were never going to hang out with outside of work and was only going to distract you from your job. C'est la vie
Worst case: you manage to wound his masculinity to the point that he unfriends you on fb and outs you to the rest of the staff like the hateful slav he is. Fortunately this is 2016 and you work in a college town so you can easily get sweet sympathy points out of this.

All in all you have nothing to lose and maybe you could use a friendly reminder that your 18 year old love life is supposed to be fun so you might as well slut it up a little. I mean for crying out loud do yourself a favor and take action for once in your life instead of just sitting around freaking out like your problems matter :) <3
>>
>>1465554
>your 18 year old love life is supposed to be fun so you might as well slut it up a little

that's exactly what I'm trying to do; I would be totally cool with just being a hole for him, like obviously boyfriend is the best case scenario but I just want his dick in my mouth/ass as soon as possible and idk how to go about that as I'm pretty new to being sexually active and have never really approached a guy irl

I've been drinking
>>
>>1465762
You're definitely ready to have your first sexual experience with another human. As a matter of fact, since you are an 18 year old gay man, going another year without sex could very well be fatal and I would not advise it.

Good sign that you're ok with drinking. Even doing it alone is ok for the purposes of finding out your limits. But the fact is, you're in college, if you can figure out how to combine recreational drug use with being extroverted, you're going to make friends and get laid . I fucking hate partying but if you're in a place with a bunch of other hormonal kids getting drunk and groping each other chances are a handful of them are as desperate as you. There's also Grindr and Craigslist if your hikikomori lifestyle prevents irl socialization :(

The first 50 or so times will be terrible so don't worry about performance, just experiment and find out what you like and what you don't, and find out how to tell whether you're giving people what they want. The only people worth having sex with are the people who are good at those two things.
>>
>>1466196
>>1466196
I've had sex twice (topped and bottomed) and had a bunch of blow/rimjobs all from the same guy, lost my virginity to him in August and hooked up a few times after that so I'm not a virgin just a newcomer

About recreational drug use, Russian cleaner is a big fan of weed so I was thinking of asking him if we could smoke together at some point, I've had puffs of joints before but never been actually high

Appreciate the encouragement btw
>>
>>1464159
> qt is russian
> asks board what to do
DUDE DO IT
Can you imagine the sweet talk when you guys kiss
I'd kill for a russian bf, whatever you want to do man but, Godspeed
>>
>>1466624
Also just ask!! If he is nice and you think he wouldn't tell or make fun of you for doing so, it really can't hurt
>>
>>1466625
That's the thing, I dunno if he likes boys, and if he doesn't I dunno how homophobic he'll be :( although he seems chill and his accent is sexy as fuck so you're probably right, I'm gonna try ask if I can smoke weed with him at some point
>>
>>1466968
Well that's the thing. You're both aware of homophobia, and both apparently straight-passing levels of masculine. It's possible you're both into each other and just avoiding being honest about it. You'll have to broach the subject one way or another, unless you're hoping to get inebriated and give him some kind of "no homo" brojob. But even if that happens, you'll just be asking us what to do from there.

Be honest with yourself. Be upfront with this guy. Either he's into you or he's not. If he's not a huge asshole, then he can turn you down respectfully. If he turns out to be an asshole, then I guess you dodged a bullet. And if he feels the same, then congrats.
>>
>>1467026
>get inebriated and give him some kind of "no homo" brojob

kind of what I was hoping to do because I've never actually approached a boy to ask him out irl, and one in such ambiguous circumstances as this is ten times as scary

plus the fact that he's my dream man makes this super hard lol I'm not crying you're crying
>>
>>1466216
>asking him if we could smoke together at some point
You mean offering to smoke him up at a specific time that works for you, and he can join you or not
Lifehacks my son
Spend some time alone together, get to know the guy whilst generously allowing him to be one more fucked up than you at all times
Find out what he needs in a friend and give it to him
Maybe it's manipulative but it's the single most important life skill, and if everybody did it the world would be a better place
>>
>>1467119
The downside to this is that if he's straight then all that effort would be wasted, and he'd probably feel creeped out if he realized their entire friendship before that was just some anxious pageant about gay sex.

Take a direct approach, OP. It's okay to hang out and chill before talking about it, and you don't have to "ask him out." Just find a way to remark that you're into guys or find a way to flirt without the pretense of being straight, which you're not.
>>
>>1467040
>brojob
Obviously that's the fantasy :3 and the most enticing thing about it is that it is actually possible. People do all sorts of crazy shit when they're drunk, especially young men, especially fucking Russians.

OP there are never guarantees in life, but God help you if you don't go for what your what you want this badly. We're all driven by our desires. They're the only thing that make us act at all. So why shouldn't we make the most decisive acts based on our strongest feelings? One of the great secrets to life is that action is the only way to stop desire from turning into regret, that horrible plague that sticks to the brain like cancer. If you can use your desires to fuel your actions, you're leading a purpose-driven life. Even if you crash and burn you've set a very healthy precedent: when my heart (or my dick) tell me something, I'm not one of the losers who ignores it, suppresses it, turns it into fear and anger and takes it out on others. I'm the kind of guy that acts to get what I want, even if the odds are stacked against me.

It's moments like these, moments where acting on an impulse would represent a departure from the boring people we were to the experienced people we are, that every last one of us thinks about laying on our death bed. When that time comes for you, OP, you'll think back on this moment and one of two thoughts will accompany this memory:

A) Good thing I tried

or
B) What the fuck was I so scared of?

A or B anon?
>>
>>1464159
Do it OP. It's just not worth it not to know whether or not he likes you back.

But try not to freak him out lol
>>
>>1467119
>>1467123
>>1467130
>>1467142

I love you all anons thanks for the support

and to the weed anon, I can't really do that as I don't have a weed dealer, and don't have my own place or a car. My thought process was asking him to help me make a proper weed debut, the only joint I ever smoked was a few weeks ago and basically a cigarette (which i told him about and he laughed/seemed sympathetic)

Asking to smoke weed with someone is pretty desperate though right?

I should be seeing him in work on Friday and Saturday so I'll provide updates then if anything interesting happens/anyone cares
>>
>>1467281
Asking to smoke weed with someone is pretty desperate though right?

Nah. It's like saying "Hey, wanna go out and grab a beer sometime?"
>>
>>1464169
I want him to choke me
>>
File: tumblr_obx8huL3mz1thp15zo1_1280.jpg (372KB, 1248x924px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obx8huL3mz1thp15zo1_1280.jpg
372KB, 1248x924px
Looking up at your best friend, you hope to see his acceptance, but instead you see only disgust and pity. As you break eye contact and look at his jock strap clad meat, he pulls out his thick cock and slowly forces it into your mouth and deep into your throat. After a minute or two he grabs you by the ears and starts to brutally skull fuck you. He shows you no mercy. You are no longer his friend, or even a person, you are simply a hole to fuck and a place to shoot his cum.
>>
>>1467438
the guy on the bottom actually looks kind of like him if he was less tanned and had lighter hair
>>
>>1467438
also lmao at straight guys wearing jockstraps casually
>>
aww, OP made a friend.

he doesnt want your dick, he wants your friendship
>>
>>1467438
No one's gonna abuse you as hard as daddy did. :-(
>>
>>1467438
........here was not the place to post your smut, gramps
>>
>>1467281
>proper weed debut
U wot
You're looking for a connect, if he knows a dealer can he as a friend get you get the dealer's number.

This would be a really big bro solid and you would have to find some way to reciprocate, slurp slurp ;d

>>1467426
This anons got it right, it's just another excuse to bond. Everybody needs a friend.

Remember though to know your limits with drugs, as the danger is in smoking or drinking too much which can make n00bs like u freak out and become a spectacle.

If I were you I would buy a bunch of weed, go into the woods, get really really really really really high, then spend the rest of the day in your room having a terrible time. It can be an uncomfortable few hours but it's a good way to shock your system into being able to tolerate normal amounts of weed. It will also be a beautiful and profound experience during which music and food attain a kind of holiness. For a few days after this you will be like the guy in office space, giving no fucks because life is alright.

But first things first. Get that connect u pathetic fuccboi
>>
>>1467600
Ditto with alcohol. Drink til you puke, get it out of the way. Do it with a friend, make it a game.

Also remember to drink a SHITLOAD OF WATER when you drink alcohol so the puke just spills right out. A nice puke can actually feel kind of good? Like getting fucked in the ass?

Idk don't listen to me I'm a fuckup
>>
>>1467602
>>1467600
I meant as in I've smoked small amounts shitty weed before, but never actually gotten high

the blowjob thing is becoming one of my favourite fantasies desu, if anyone itt has sucked off "straight" guys please share the method you used to accomplish the shlurping with me, I want to be prepared

Also I've puked from drinking before lol it was fucking awful
>>
File: tumblr_nw0upzEfWb1qbjbmvo1_1280.jpg (67KB, 600x857px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nw0upzEfWb1qbjbmvo1_1280.jpg
67KB, 600x857px
>>1467666
>if anyone itt has sucked off "straight" guys please share the method you used

I like straight guys and I've sucked off a few of them.
Basically, they don't know what it is like to suck dick so they are way more aggressive and don't give you as much time to breath so be prepared for that. One guy I met at a party had a really long dick and fucked my throat non-stop and I was trying to pull off and take a breath but he held onto my head and fucked it like a maniac until I actually ended up puking on his dick and the floor. It was just booze though (I was drunk) so it wasn't that bad and he just stuck his cock back in and kept fucking my throat until he came a couple of minutes later. The puke actually made it easier to take his dick.

Personally, I think straight guys are sexier but gay guys are more understanding so if you are just learning how to suck dick I would say practice on a gay guy first until you learn how to breathe in on the out stroke so you don't suffocate and suppress your gag reflex. Straight guys are horny as fuck and they just want to cum and they will use your throat like a fleshlight.
>>
>>1467909
but how did you get to the blowjob situation? what did the conversation leading to the knobslobbing go like
>>
File: tumblr_ohg0w1pJA71smjo68o1_1280.jpg (106KB, 700x986px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohg0w1pJA71smjo68o1_1280.jpg
106KB, 700x986px
>>1467922
I was drunk and horny.
He was drunk and horny.
He knew I was gay.
I knew he was straight.
I started asking him about the girls at the party.
Which girls he thought were hot.
Which girls he thought were easy.
I asked him what he wanted to do with them.
I could tell he was getting hornier talking and imagining sex with the girls.
Mostly he said he just wanted to fuck the girls doggy style.
I asked if he liked having them suck his cock first.
He said 'yes' but that most girls didn't like to suck his dick and that's why he mostly just fucked them.
He had a great body so I complimented him on his biceps and chest a couple of times and talked about the gym and which exercises he liked. (I work out too)
I told him I liked sucking dick and that I was surprised girls didn't like sucking dick.
He said his dick was pretty long and so they always choked on it.
I said I like choking on long dicks and he looked at me funny and kind of laughed.
I could tell he was getting hornier so I kept looking at his chest and down at his package and then back up to his face and I could tell he was watching me check him out and he liked it.
I asked him if he would ever let a guy suck his dick if he was really horny and nobody would ever find out and he said 'probably'
I said 'fuck, i'm so horny, i wish i could choke on your big dick' and he laughed and said he would rather it was that chick over there and pointed at some bitch.
I said 'hey, let's go see who's outside' and we went out in the backyard.
There were not that many people outside because it was late and was getting cooler outside and people were going home.
I said 'if I promise not to tell anyone would you let me suck your dick for a minute?' and he laughed and said he was horny but no he only liked girls.
I said 'fuck I'm so horny, please just let me see your dick then so I can jack off thinking about it later'
He said 'you seriously want to see my dick?'
I said 'fuck yes, you are so hot I just want to see how big it is'
>>
File: tumblr_ogi27bpSHZ1rq2u61o1_1280.jpg (342KB, 963x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogi27bpSHZ1rq2u61o1_1280.jpg
342KB, 963x1280px
>>1467928
cont.
He said 'well you can watch me pee if you want' and he walked over behind the garage and I followed him a little ways behind so it wasn't too obvious.
When I got there he had his cock out and was peeing.
It was pretty big allright, I mean really long.
I said 'fuck that thing is huge' and he kind of laughed and stopped peeing but kept it hanging out and just sort of squeezed the drops of pee out of it.
I said 'fuck I just want to lick the piss off the head of your cock! can I just lick the piss off it?'
and he said 'you seriously want to?' and I said 'fuck yes, please just let me taste it' and I kneeled down in front of him and looked up at him and he hadn't put his cock away yet and it was just hanging out there in front of me and he said 'okay, but promise me you won't tell anyone' and i said 'i promise' and he sort of grabbed my hair with one hand and flopped his cock onto my face with the other hand and i sucked it into my mouth and started sucking on it and moaning a little and looking up at him and he groaned a little bit and tilted his head back and I knew he was enjoying it so I kept sucking and he got hard pretty quick and so I started deep-throating him and then he just grabbed my head with both hands and started pole-fucking my throat like a maniac and I was gagging and trying to breath and snot and spit were coming out of my nose and then I just puked vodka and cranberry juice and it exploded out the sides of my mouth and out of my nose and he pulled out and I urped a big stomach full of red juice into a puddle on the ground between his feet and he laughed and said 'yeah, that's what happens when people try to suck my dick!' and i said 'that's because it is so long, man' and he said 'do you want to keep sucking it?' and i said 'yeah' and he stuck it back in my throat and piston-fucked it for 3 or 4 more minutes while i basically just did everything i could to stay alive and not puke again and then he pulled out and unloaded on my face
>>
>>1467928
>>1467932
this is so hot
>>
>>1467932
>>1467928
nice one, anon, did you ever suck him again?

I can only hope something this hot happens between me and cleaner, just the idea of him putting his cock on my tongue and letting out a little groan as I start to suck has me hard as diamonds
>>
File: tumblr_od1r6elzbE1uvdn5mo1_250.gif (892KB, 225x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_od1r6elzbE1uvdn5mo1_250.gif
892KB, 225x400px
Just bumping to make sure this doesn't die before tomorrow night
>>
>be me, 18 years Germany, just started College/University
>Had 19 Guys in the Last year
>16-25(only ohne 25, Rest 17-20)
>Feel all good about my sexualitly and have decent looks,so I always find some cutie when I am on vacation for example
>have a onenightstand with 21 6/10, only bj and Making out
>think it´s onenightstand
>he Starts asking for 2nd Time, i eventually do it cut he is nice and unexperienced, wanna make him have some fun
>friends with benefits
>Starts bringingup how many guys i had
>"like 15 or something ?"
>freaks out, Stays decent, but Makes me feel like a whore
>had an HIV Test with ihm, Cuz he wanted "to be sure, since ive had a Little more experience that he expected"
>Both negative, no surprise

Is this him, or am I really a little bit too much of a whore ? I kinda have a BF now, but only see him on weekends and feel quite guilty for not deleting my dating apps and keep chatting with 2 or 3 guys.
Advice on what I should do, to not fuck up ? Boyfriend is like maybe a 7 or 6 rather. Most feedback on me was decent 8 or 9.
Just say what comes to your mind
>>
>>1467932
> while i basically just did everything i could to stay alive

Kek I've been there too anon.. I've been there too...
>>
File: TnzW4ys.png (472KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
TnzW4ys.png
472KB, 480x800px
>tfw got nervous as fuck walking to work today and he wasn't even in

I'm disappointed and relieved at the same time. He's almost definitely gonna be in tomorrow, and I'm doing a longer shift than usual so that's good

Feeling generous so here's a (pretty unflattering) pic of him from a year ago
>>
>>1468326
Not a whore. I know a guy who literally fucked 100+ different guys in one year. He is still neg by some miracle. As someone in mid 20s just create a rolodex of your best fucks and stay friends with them. I have 8 guys that I stay in contact with that I know are not complete whores. Provides some ease of mind.
>>
>>1468702
Why is this a common theme here? There are lots of gay couples in relationships you know, many of them not even close to old age, it's not required to have a rolodex of people you fuck. People are different, some want more than casual sex and friendship you can get literally anywhere.
>>
>>1468659
He's cute but don't post pics of him here. And settle down, too.

Chill out and start by making friends, socialise outside of work. Try to stop being so obsessive because you'll blow it.
>>
>>1467123
Direct apprach?
'Do you have a gf?'
Y or N
Y = Oops, i was hoping you hadn't!
N = Boyfriend?

Response will give you a good idea of where to go from there.
>>
>>1468659
He's cute! As a cheeki breeki gopniki who lives now in the US, I'd say don't worry so much. Russians never give a fuck about anything.

Just be honest with him. Tell him you think hes' hot, but if he's not dtf that's cool too because he seems cool and you want to be his friend. If he likes you, or he wants to fuck you, he'll say so. If he's straight, he's probably not going to be offended and he'll probably still want to be your friend.

The key is to just relax and be chill about it. If you're casual, he will be too.
>>
File: tumblr_oe62hgwyCs1v9w682o1_540.jpg (153KB, 492x810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oe62hgwyCs1v9w682o1_540.jpg
153KB, 492x810px
So I saw him a couple of times tonight, he's still super dreamy

>on break by myself
>he comes in and starts cleaning break room
>talks to me the whole time
>we have a decent little talk, he tells me about his college course
>turns out he lives literally 10 minutes down the road from me on the street where i get the bus to college
>lots of smiling and eye contact
>start getting a boner because he's hot and im a fucking idiot
>almost getting up the nerve to ask him to hang out
>talk about the one creepy manager we don't like
>I tell him how manager touches me sometimes to get my attention
>cleaner says "faggot haha"
>get spooked as fuck and pussy out of asking him to smoke
>continue convo like everything is fine for a few minutes and leave

I'm pretty disheartened t b h you guys, he didnt say faggot like he was disgusted or angry it was more like he was expecting me to laugh but still

Still gonna ask him to smoke next week, best case scenario he puts his cock inside me, worst case I gain weed experience

I'm guessing he's not really bf material anymore but maybe I can at least change his perception of gay people because he clearly still thinks I'm straight

Maybe I'll just get beaten up

I feel kinda dumb
>>
>>1469026
don't feel bad, it happens to all of us

especially all of the getting your hopes up
>>
>>1469026
He's not Russian, he's Chechen/Central Asian or smth, obviously Muslim
>>
>>1469054
He doesn't have a Muslim name and drinks regularly which most Muslims don't do

Also I'm pretty sure he's from like Moscow or somewhere
>>
>>1469054
Wait did you think he's one of the guys in that pic? theyre French Arabs i just posted the pic because I think the one on the left is hot
>>
>>1465189
Are there any episodes where he makeouts on can? Fuck I love making out but its always off putting in your staged porn (2guys and the camera type staged)

>>1465231
Nothing worse than giving off the plain as day queer vibe.
>>
>>1469064

He makes out with the guy I posted, it's the only one I can think of seeing where he kisses the guy and it's hot as fuck can't remember the number off the top of my head though

It's on myvidster with the title "pov sucking and ass fucking" or something
>>
>>1467666
Literally just told the guys, who all were really talking about how much he needed to get off, that I'd blow him if he ever wanted.

Worked on three of the five, just gotta wait for them to get needy enough. They throw on some porn, don't look at you, you get to suck them off.
>>
>>1469076
How well did you know them? How did the other 2 react? Were they drunk/high? Did you blow any of them again after?
>>
>>1469075
83from rev search but can't find a full video fuck.
>>
>>1469080
http://www.myvidster.com/video/35715006/POV_cck_sucking_and_ass_fucking_-_BoyFriendTVcom

Have fun anon
>>
>>1468326
where in germany do you live?
>>
>>1468326
You're a whore anon. You'll rack up a 100 different men by the time you're 25 at that tempo that's pretty fucking whoreish.

Nothing wrong with being a whore as long as you use protection and don't lie and cheat people.
>>
>>1469224
If he's sleeping with that many people and has a bf he's already sleeping around.

Hope you get aids and die you stupid German nigger.:^)
>>
OP here, I guess this thread kind of died huh

If anyone can share tips on getting straight guys to get gay with you please share I'm desperate

From all the stories and guides I've read the common plan seems to be

>both be drunk/high
>talk about sex
>ask him what kind of stuff he likes to do with girls
>talk about how much you love dicks
>proposition him with the slurping
>>
>>1469734
I have to wonder how much of that advice is informed by successful experiences and how much is simply borrowed from the script of a "seduced straight man" porno. It seems cartoonishly simple, as wishful thinking usually is.
>>
>>1464159
Do it don't bitch out you could totally be passing up something good
>>
>>1469740
It does, but there's this one guy on tumblr (boybuttxxl) I follow who posts videos of "straight" guys fucking him all the time and he made a little guide that's essentially a more detailed version of the one I posted, with emphasis on not falling in love with the guys/getting closer to them thru mutual interests
>>
>>1469745
That's what I thought til he dropped "faggot" right in front of me and now I'm not so sure

Like I doubt he's an actual hardcore homophobe, atm it seems like he's just ignorant and probably never even had a conversation with a gay person but at the same time i dont wanna risk getting my ass beat
>>
File: 1474437763200.jpg (107KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1474437763200.jpg
107KB, 500x750px
okay so update on this, not even lying here

>come into work on Wednesday
>bunch of new people got hired for Christmas
>all around my age and straight seeming
>one of them is Italian and hot as fuck
>manager tells me to help train him as we work
>get talking to him, he's super nice and doesn't have very good English but I help him as best I can
>he makes some joke about me having 4 girlfriends or somethin
>feel comfortable enough to let him know I'm gay
>"oh nah lol i don't like girls"
>"you don't want girlfriend?"
>"no, I like boys"
>"you are gay?"
>"yeah"
>...
>"is not problem for me :)"
>phew
>spend rest of the night talking to him/getting lost in his eyes/watching his ass hang out of his pants when he squatted down

We've been talking since and he said he's coming to our Christmas party tomorrow

Saw cleaner tonight, didn't talk much but shared a few jokes and found out he isnt going to the party

Fuck my job for hiring more than one gorgeous foreign straight boy who is exactly my type desu

I realise that this sounds like complete bullshit but every word of it is true my life is torture
>>
>>1471327
We expect an update after the x-mas party, OP. Maybe a little 'stocking filling' from the new Italian, get him drunk and he might at least give you a cheeky snog, even if he's straight.
>>
>>1464159
Op, you sound pretty desperate right now.
The pic of a girl is sorta dead give away...
Listen, live your life until love is found, or loves gonna get you down (sucking to hard on a lolipop~). If your REALLLLLY REALLLLLLLY REALLLLLLY convinced his interested, subtly ask him his view on LGBT like: "Whats your viewpoints on LGBT?". Just make sure not to be odd, and be ready to hold back any emotions that arise from his answer.
>>
>>1466196
DONT LISTEN TO THIS DELUDED CUNT, you dont need all that bullshit, also you do it on your fucking time that wait one more year shit is a fucking lie bitch
>>
>>1469752
Is straight dick worth being so manipulative, having to remind yourself not to fall in love, etc? They're not even really straight anymore once they're regularly fucking men on the DL. Why not just seek out a masculine gay guy, date him, and embrace the possibility of falling in love?

You deserve a real, genuine love life OP.
>>
>>1471801
I don't have a straight fetish or anything I just really want his dick in my mouth cause he's hot

Also updates from work tonight

>Italian and cleaner were both in again
>saw Italian first, he gave me a little rub on the arm and smiled when he saw me
>try give him directions to the bar where the Xmas party is
>he clearly has no idea where it is
>show him on Google maps
>make small talk/eye contact with him for rest of the night
>cleaner came up and started talking to me rather than me starting the convo
>asked if I was still going to the party
>got his hair cut short which makes him look way more Russian
>complimented his haircut and that was about it for the rest of the night

I was at the party for like an hour and Italian never showed up so me and my friend went to a nightclub lmao oh well

watching ufc now
>>
>>1471801
>real, genuine love

this is a myth used to sell music and films
>>
>>1472052
Just because your life isn't working out doesn't mean no one's is. Quit projecting.
>>
>>1472048
I'm just saying there's plenty of hot gay dudes whose dick you can actually get in your mouth, and more. It might not be a fetish, but you've made a thread about seducing straight men with intoxicants and have referenced a blog with tips about how not to fall in love with the straight dudes whose interests you're feigning to have.

It's just an awful lot of effort and risk if you're just looking for a hot dude's dick.
>>
>>1472133
well there's a gay Filipino guy in my group at college that im working on atm who's pretty cute, but he doesn't get me going like these two straight boys

Plus I see them regularly and they live close by so it'd be convenient if anything happens
>>
File: -1.png (70KB, 396x704px) Image search: [Google]
-1.png
70KB, 396x704px
>>1467666
You guys are odd.

It's not hard to find straight guy to suck off, at all.
Like it takes a bit of convincing sometimes but they're often so horny and girls won't put out that its not really that hard to accomplish.

Not going to type up the classic /hm/ fanfiction about it, I'll just drop the receipts instead.
>>
File: -3.png (66KB, 396x704px) Image search: [Google]
-3.png
66KB, 396x704px
>>1472513

My autocorrect was shit on this old phone but you get the point
>>
>>1468326
>18
>19 guys on last years
>25

you're a mega whore and you should feel bad. go to church or something and cease your whoring before you get aids.
>>
>>1472522
>slut-shaming on a gay porn board

Really? Church is your solution.
Are you 12?
Also, you won't get aids if you use a rubber.
>>
File: fatmanlook.gif (2MB, 250x277px) Image search: [Google]
fatmanlook.gif
2MB, 250x277px
>>1472526
>slut-shaming

plz keep your SJW mumbo jumbo buzzwords off this board. I was memeing about church...but those three factors that i highlighted undoubtedly make someone a whore. sorry babes.
>>
>>1472528
It was stupid as fuck tho. People can have as much sex as they want, kiddo. It's human nature. BTW, You're on a fucking porn site. So fuck off.
>>
>>1472514
>>1472513
pretty hot screenshots anon

how well did you know these guys and did you suck them off more than once?
>>
File: 1373148766378.gif (758KB, 300x139px) Image search: [Google]
1373148766378.gif
758KB, 300x139px
>>1472528

Do you seriously think we don't know you're a curd of underage dick cheese?
>>
>>1472724
With the amount of twink threads here, you guys probably won't mind gargling curds of underage dick cheese
>>
File: 1415263878157.gif (958KB, 390x302px) Image search: [Google]
1415263878157.gif
958KB, 390x302px
>>1472727

I love how a single twink thread triggers your internalized homophobia and you think we have never seen it before.

Keep going! Keep going! You're fucking hilarious!
>>
>>1464163
lol I've been looking for that one for ages. What a weird thread to find it.
>>
File: -2.png (73KB, 396x704px) Image search: [Google]
-2.png
73KB, 396x704px
>>1472690

I dunno them at all usually.
>>
File: -4.jpg (62KB, 395x703px) Image search: [Google]
-4.jpg
62KB, 395x703px
>>1472526

And depends on the guy, some of them its just a one time thing, others claim it's just gonna be a one time thing and always end up hitting me up again.
Some have asked for it again the next day.

Though a very large amount of them just like to tease you and play games.
They go as far as sending you pictures but chicken out when it comes to actually meeting.

Guy in the screenshot was not lying though, might be the biggest dick I've ever seen.
>>
>>1472878
how do you find the/contact them? without it seeming creepy?
>>
File: -5.png (78KB, 396x704px) Image search: [Google]
-5.png
78KB, 396x704px
>>1472912
I have my secret ways that I shall give out.
>>
>>1472915
Not** give out ;)
>>
>>1472920
C'mon anon we all wanna get with hot guys even if they're straight pls be nice and share
>>
My straight friend is going to stay at my house for awhile soon. Any tips?
>>
>>1472912

just hit them up on tinder
>>
i sucked one straight guy, the only one. he was massive. but i dont like doing it cause you come across as a desperate creepy faggot.
>>
>>1472931
You're on HM

no need to lie to yourself
>>
>>1472879
Huge penis
tons of cum
"Is that okay?"

You'd have to be retarded to ask a gay guy that question. Obviously playing coy and knows exactly what he's saying.
>>
>>1468326
Stop bending over so much, fuck. No wonder he was worried. Fucking fags always doing that weird ass bugcatching shit and you always hear stories about it.

Behave a little more chaste and stop sucking every dick in front of your face. Go to Church you degenerate.
>>
>>1467666
Well when i was 13yo i qas sleeping at a friend house and we were sharing beds.
We where brawling and i took advantage of the situation to touch his cock he didnt mind so i started doing it more and more till he just stood there quiet allowing me to jerk him off and sucking his cock.
We are 18 yo and we still doing it.
P.D.:He says im better than any of his ex girfliends.
>>
>>1473714
>>1472879
>Huge penis
>tons of cum
>"Is that okay?"

obvious catfish is obvious
>>
>>1468326

15 is not that many for a gay guy.
probably not all of those were unprotected anal, right?
don't listen to the slut-shamers.
straight guys fuck a lot of girls too, if they can.
the key is to have safe sex with people you don't know.
men enjoy sex.
you will only be young once.
don't be one of those old guys who saves himself for "the perfect mr. right" and then realizes he is too old to attract anyone.

see also, "make hay while the sun shines"
>>
>>1471796
What we are talking about is very dangerous levels of built up cum. Our impulse to have that cum land on/in another guy is even stronger than the straights' desire to fertilize and procreate. We're gay men. Listen to your body for two seconds and you know you were born to fuck. Don't set the bar so low for yourself that you lose sight of what your body is saying to you.
>>
suck his dick op
Thread posts: 126
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.