[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am going to be a first time slave and pup come December. Need

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

File: unnamed.jpg (32KB, 332x443px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
32KB, 332x443px
I am going to be a first time slave and pup come December. Need pics to work me up till then.
>>
File: images (22).jpg (21KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images (22).jpg
21KB, 443x332px
>>1455700
>>
File: images (32).jpg (41KB, 321x459px) Image search: [Google]
images (32).jpg
41KB, 321x459px
>>1455700
>>
File: images (30).jpg (15KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
images (30).jpg
15KB, 240x180px
>>1455700
>>
File: images (28).jpg (22KB, 471x312px) Image search: [Google]
images (28).jpg
22KB, 471x312px
>>1455700
>>
File: tumblr_mvnjzn43W81rb2jz6o1_500.jpg (71KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mvnjzn43W81rb2jz6o1_500.jpg
71KB, 500x281px
>>1455700
>>
File: images (27).jpg (25KB, 332x443px) Image search: [Google]
images (27).jpg
25KB, 332x443px
>>1455700
>>
>>1455700
You need advice on how to survive?
>>
I'm into the slave thing but the dog aspect just takes it too close to furry/zoophilia shit
>>
File: tumblr_o91ggnyAaS1soudrzo1_1280.jpg (61KB, 752x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o91ggnyAaS1soudrzo1_1280.jpg
61KB, 752x480px
>>
>>1457040
Lmao this guy is a joke. He comes out then proceeds to fill every gay sterotype he can find.
>>
>>1455700
don't do it you'll die
>>
File: tumblr_n0hkrd5qx21tnhbono1500.jpg (41KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0hkrd5qx21tnhbono1500.jpg
41KB, 500x750px
prepare your anus
>>
>>1457058
As long as he obeys hiš Master, he should be fine
>>
>>1455700
Just obey your Master, he'll take čare of you
>>
Literally autism: the fetish
>>
>>1457050
Except bitchy queen.
>tips fedora
>>
>>1455700
Pup play and slave play are totally diffrent things, they overlap somewhat but to consider them one in the same is wrong.
>>
>>1455700

>Be me
>just turned 21
>have a slightly older fuck buddy (around 26)
>let's call him Tyler
>me and Tyler decided to make a bet on a soccer game
>basically loser has to become the house boy for the next weekend
>tasks would include cleaning, washing the dishes, laundry, etc all whilst wearing a pink g string
>bottoming for the winner when required
>sucking off the winner when required
>wearing a chastity belt
>just generally submitting to the winner

That's what we have so far but I'm curious if any anons have any more suggestions
>>
>>1460826
loser has to address winner as sir/master/whatever every time he speaks
loser has to go to his knees in front of the winner whenever he has something to report/ask
failing either of these things means the winner can keep the chastity keys until the next weekend and repeat as a punishment
>>
>>1462959
Hot..........
Any more ideas?
>>
>>1462979
Required to shave pubes and/or body hair so that the loser looks less masculine? Maybe also be required to pose for pics of the ordeal (faces can be blurred if preferred).
>>
>>1464425
Thanks mate.

Will definitely apply the advice.
>>
>tfw strongly into this but there is no way in hell I would ever make this fantasy come true
>tfw will never have truly fulfilling sex
>>
>>1462959
>>1462979
>>1464425
>>1465206

I would broadly agree with most of these suggestions. Try to degrade the sub/loser as much as possible. Have him perform humiliating tasks and punishments if, for instance, the blowjob he just gave you wasn't up to standards. Just make sure he knows you're in control.

- have him kneel down and only allow him to crawl on his knees anytime you're in the same room

- use him as a footstool whilst watching TV or resting

- after working out at the gym, use your sweat soaked jockstrap/briefs to gag him whilst you fuck him

- have him mow the lawn in the backyard whilst wearing humiliating clothing (eg cartoon briefs, mankini, chastity belt, etc)

- have him ask for permission to go to the bathroom. If you're into waterplay, just have him piss himself
>>
>>1455700
>be me, 23
>have a long term fuckbuddy, he's also my ex so we've been fucking for 4 years or so
>slightly older than me (26), sex with him has always been amazing
>over time we start developing a dom/sub relationship, me being sub

>skip to 2 weeks ago or so
>getting ready to fuck as usual and we both are horny as fuck
>worship him a little and suck his cock
>he gets up, suddenly he decides to tie me up
>okay.jpg we've done this before
>all of the sudden he starts to hit me with a whip
>we kind of did this before with a belt, but this time it was way more hardcore
>shit hurts but it turns me on at the same time
>feel like a total slut as being tied up and being hit turns me on like this, the pain actually feels kind of liberating
>at this point I'm just too horny, I need him inside me
>he starts calling me whore and puts his cock inside my ass
>proceeds to fuck me while still hitting me with the whip, can tell he's really into it
>he's fucking me really hard and overall being very rough
>eventually he cums inside me
>get very turned on every time I think about it

Will do it again, it's like every once in a while we get more and more into the dom/sub roles and it just feels liberating, I never really expected that feeling like such a cumslut would feel this good.

We also have these fantasies of him locking me up in a room, completely tied and being his cumslut slave every time he wants to fuck me, haven't had the chance to do it yet.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.