[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1/3 So this weekend I managed to arrange a meet with a guy who

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (107KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 950x534px
1/3 So this weekend I managed to arrange a meet with a guy who I've met a couple of times before from Grindr. He's an older guy, probably around 40, average build with a hairy chest and a 7 inch uncut cock. I always go round his as he lives alone in his own place. We don't really chat too much when I go round - he's usually already in his dressing gown when I knock on his door and we usually get right down to it without any small talk.

Anyway, I'm wearing my yellow and black jockstrap and was on my back with my legs in the air and he was giving me a slow, steady fucking whilst holding my ankles. All of a sudden he pulls out and stands me up, then takes all the pillows from the bed (like 6 of them) and makes them into a pile, one on top of the other. He then bends me over the pile so it's underneath my hips. I'm now lying with my face pressing down into the duvet and my ass is high up in the air, my cheeks spreading and my sloppy hole gaping open a little. I feel him assume the position behind me and moan as he slowly slides his big cock back into my welcoming ass.
>>
2/3 He then leans over me and presses down on my shoulders from behind, putting his body weight into his cock and burying it up to the hilt in my ass. I felt this immense twinging pressure inside me and spasmed a little bit, my moan stifled by the duvet my face is being pushed into. He started to give me the deepest fuck I've ever had, thrusting at a steady pace and not pulling out very far before driving it back in. I've never felt quite as filled as I did, and every time he drove his cock back up my arse there was the same twinging, intense pressure when it hit the deepest part. Additionally, every time he rocked my hips back and forth the pillows underneath me would rub on the pouch of my jockstrap, tickling the head of my cock in a very pleasurable way.
The longer he fucked me this way, gradually building up the pace of his strokes, the more intense the sensation inside me became, and the more pleasurable the rubbing on my cock became. It felt amazing, needless to say. All of a sudden, I realised that the bed below me was wet, and I realised that as he'd been drilling me, the combination of the sensations had caused me to start pissing through my jock strap onto the pillows without me being aware of it.
>>
3/3 I looked back at him and he definitely had noticed, but he didn't say anything and it didn't seem to bother him at all. A while after it happened the sensations started getting very tender, almost unpleasant, so we switched positions for a while before he pulled out and shot his load into my mouth. After a brief rest I had a quick shower and said my goodbyes.
Long story short - has anyone else ever experienced this whilst getting fucked? My best guess is that his cock was pressing against my bladder or something but I'm not sure, reckon it's anything to worry about?

Pic related: my guy kind of looks like Brad Calvo, except slightly thinner. I'm like the think except blonde and more of an average build
>>
If you rub the head of your dick long enough it makes you piss. I dunno why this is true.

Try this, get a tshirt or some other kind of thin material. Hold it stretched between your hands and rub the middle of it back and forth over your dick.
>>
It's from the rubbing of your head. You can use spit or soap and rub on your head with the palm of your hand and you'll start pissing.
>>
It`s normal. If you fuck yourself (or get fucked) hard enough your bladder starts releasing urin. It happens multiple times to me when im fucking myself for hours on end. I dont think you can do anything against it exept time your drinking of water, spread out a towel and take the biggest piss possible befor.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.