[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some of your favorite gay erotic /pol/? Here'

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 12

File: 1439510477701.gif (980KB, 475x267px) Image search: [Google]
1439510477701.gif
980KB, 475x267px
What are some of your favorite gay erotic /pol/?

Here's one of mine.
https://gayspiralstories.com/newStory/show/983

At thirty til seven, my hole wanted attention. I had gone downstairs and was watching some TV on the couch, when my hole started grumbling. "You hungry, boy?" I asked, and felt a throb in agreement. "So am I, but we're gonna wait til Jake gets here, so we can show him how you eat." I felt a disappointed throb, my hole didn't seem to trust Jake that much, even if he was who made my hole have a mind of it’s own.

"Want to play a little boy?" I asked excitedly, slipping down my speedos. I lifted my legs back to my chest, and felt the open air brush by my hole, making it quiver. I licked my finger, coating it with spit, and then push my finger against my hole. It was already lubed, but I thought it'd feel juicier. My hole pulled my finger in, enveloping around it. I moaned as I felt my hole work, and my cock swelled up a bit. The more I’d been messing with my hole, the less I jerked off it seemed.

"Oh fuck yeah, boy. Make me feel good," I whispered to it, and it complied, tightening around my finger rubbing against my prostate. I moaned, and at the same, I heard a knock on the door. I practically fell off the couch. I grabbed my shorts and ran to the door, pulling my finger out of my hole, sadly. I pulled my speedo and shorts up, stuffing my hard cock inside.

"You're early." I said, winking, as I swung the door open.
>>
File: tumblr_obtb0cyOZj1sbm057o1_1280.jpg (76KB, 655x883px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obtb0cyOZj1sbm057o1_1280.jpg
76KB, 655x883px
"Only a few minutes," he said, blushing. I quickly pulled him inside, shutting the door behind him.

"You've got a nice place, Josh," he said, smiling. He must've been nervous, his face was as red as his cock was the other day! He was wearing a simple t-shirt, and jeans.

"Thanks, wanna take a dip?" I said, as I pulled my shorts down, bending over and revealing a somewhat drenched speedo. His eyes widened, and his face went even more red.

“W-what? N-now?" he mumbled.

"The pool?" I said, although I knew he thought I meant something else.

"Oh! Right! Okay!" he exclaimed, in surprise. I laughed and led the way to our pool. The sun was setting, and the pool looked extra inviting as we stepped outside in my backyard, feeling the grass between my toes.

"So… You're not gonna swim in that are you?" I asked, laughing.

“Hell no,” he winked, dropping his jeans, revealing his speedo, and quite a large cock bulge. My hole pulsed in excitement. He kicked off his sneakers and socks, and peeled off his shirt, revealing a very sexy Jake.

"Now that's better." I smiled, jumping into the pool. My asshole shuddered in the cold water, but I was feeling great, the pool had been my home for most of my life. "The water's great." I winked back, as he jumped in as well.

We swam a bit, and messed around, my hand swiping across his huge cock countless times, and his fingers groping my hole as well. We were getting very excited, and it was obvious with our cockheads slightly jutting out of our speedos, his twice as big as mine.
>>
File: tumblr_o5aokj4qK11ssmjzlo1_540.jpg (123KB, 540x752px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5aokj4qK11ssmjzlo1_540.jpg
123KB, 540x752px
My hole was aching for attention, and suddenly started tugging against my speedos. "Shit, I forgot to feed it." I said to Jake. His eyes widened once more, when he noticed my speedo was getting noticeable smaller.

I bent over the edge of the pool to show him, "My hole's hungry, and if it doesn't get what it wants when it wants it, it takes anything in the way." I grimaced, as I felt the wedgie get tighter, and heard a small rip in the front of my speedo. "Here it goes," and another rip, louder this time, split my speedo in half, and my hole sucked it in, hungrily. Jake just gasped, and I let out a moan, as strange as it felt, the speedo sliding around inside me, digesting itself into my muscles, felt wonderful.

"And- there- you have it." I breathed.

"Magnificent." Jake whispered.

I jumped out of the pool, my hard cock swinging and my ass drooling. "It's getting dark, let's get inside." I said, as I walked back inside the house. I grabbed a towel from a cabinet and passed one to Jake as he entered the room. I toweled myself off as well, and then we went upstairs to my room, Jake following along, his eyes on my leaking ass the whole time.

I sat down on my bed, and he followed, shutting the door behind him. "I'm feeling a little self-conscious, being the only naked boy in the room," I said, giggling.

"Oh- right, sorry," he grinned, and he slowly shucked his speedo onto the floor, his foot-long cock bouncing into view.

"Wow." I just gasped. "What can it do?"

"I'll show you if you show me." he said, eyeing at my ass.

I grinned, and I raised my legs up, revealing my glistening pink hole.

"Wow." he gasped like I had before. "It's so... beautiful."
>>
File: tumblr_o9nnq68qJL1vum6h5o1_1280.jpg (168KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9nnq68qJL1vum6h5o1_1280.jpg
168KB, 1280x960px
And at that word, I heard my name as if someone was yelling it, and then my bedroom door flew open, and my brother Jason was standing there, panting, "Josh!?" he yelled again.

Jake and I froze. It must've looked bad, me with my legs up and back to my chest, Jake with his cock fully hard and dripping precum, pointed at my hole.

"I thought- I thought something had happened, I kept calling the house but nobody answered, and I came home and you wouldn't answer and I- " he panted.

"You must've called when w-we were swimming in the pool, sorry," I said, nervously sitting down.

He sighed almost relieved, and took out his cellphone. He didn't seem to notice Jake’s hard cock or my wet hole. "Dad told me to check on you, seeing how worried I was. I better call him."

Me and Jake stayed put, not sure what to do. Jake looked terrified, his cock slowly deflating.

"He says I should just take the rest of the day off," he said quietly, plopping down next to us on the bed. "You gave me quite a scare bro, pick up the phone next ti -- " and then his eyes wandered downward. Had he been just talking to our heads the whole time?

"What the fuck is going on here?" he said, tensely.

"I was showing Jake what my hole can do." I whispered.

"And what is Jake doing?" he said, staring at Jake's semi-hard cock.

Jake began to stutter, but I helped him out, "He's going to show me what his cock can do."

"Oh." Jason sighed. "For a second I thought he was gonna fuck you," and he whooped his head around quickly and gave Jake a mean stare, "You weren't going to do that were you?"

Jake went red, "N-no, sir."

Jason laughed, "Sir? I'm not that old, man!" he said, giving Jake a hard pat on the back.

Jake laughed nervously. "Come on man, loosen up. Joshy's lil hole is pretty amazing. Give us a good show, bro!" Jason said, as he began to strip to his jockstrap, an obvious hardon beginning to form.
>>
File: tumblr_o9fpayy8ar1v2q9x0o1_500.jpg (78KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9fpayy8ar1v2q9x0o1_500.jpg
78KB, 500x375px
"Right!" I said, and grinned. I guess the extra attention is exciting. Plus my hole was getting excited with so much hard cock in the room, even if one of them was my brothers. "Drool boy," I commanded, and my hole began to squirt ass drool gleefully, to the awe of my brother and Jake.

"I love it when it does that, hotter than pussy" my brother said, amazed, practically drooling himself.

"Wow," Jake whispered, his cock returning to it's previous state of rock hard.

I wiped some of the drool with my finger and tasted it, sweet as ever. "Want a taste?" I asked. My brother quickly jumped forward and dragged his entire hand over my hole, making my toes curl in pleasure, and began licking the juices off his fingers.

"Fuck that’s sweet," he said, in obvious pleasure, followed by a slap on the ass that made my cock bounce.

"Hey, there's like no more left for me!" Jake complained childishly.

"No worries," and my hole drooled some more for Jake, and Jake slid his finger over my ass lips, and tasted his first taste of ass juice, and let out a moan of pleasure, himself.

"Good stuff, isn't it?" my brother whispered, rubbing my thighs proudly.

"Amazing," Jake sighed.

I was feeling special, impressing Jake and Jason felt "amazing." I loved the attention.

"It can eat, too, right bro?" asked Jason.

"Yeah it can! It ate his speedo!" Jake exclaimed.

Jason gasped, and I nodded. "Well, what else does it like to eat?" he asked.

"It's only eaten my briefs and cucumbers." I said.

"Damn that’s kinky!" Jason winked, and we laughed. “So… mind if I feel around in there?”
>>
File: tumblr_obwdtx7UoC1rkxapbo1_1280.jpg (370KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obwdtx7UoC1rkxapbo1_1280.jpg
370KB, 1080x1080px
My own brother fingering my ass? My hole throbbed eagerly, and he noticed, smiling ear to ear. He laughed, “I’ll take that as a yes.”

He took his index finger and sucked on it for a second, before sliding it inside my wet hole. “Fuck that’s a tight pussy, bro…” he whispered, fucking my ass slowly with his digit. I moaned as my hole quivered at the delicious feeling.

“Fuckkk dude, damn that feels good,” I told him, spreading my cheeks for him.

Jason turned back to Jake, sensing him feeling left out, “Yo Jake, get in on this,” he winked.

Jake blushed, “If you insist…” And Jake’s finger slid inside me. Fuck two guys, were finger fucking me, I didn’t even care who it was, I was lost in the pleasure. My hole throbbed and drooled around their fingers ‘til there was barely any resistance, practically milking the intrusion.
>>
File: tumblr_la1osjDe3F1qbe3qzo1_1280.jpg (280KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_la1osjDe3F1qbe3qzo1_1280.jpg
280KB, 960x1280px
I was out of breath, “Alright, give me a break.” I had been eyeing it throbbing all night, his balls very obviously heavy with buckets of cum. My hole wanted a taste, badly. But part of me remembered my promise to Jason, so I avoided seeming too eager. “Let’s see what Jake’s cock is all about.” I suggested.

Slightly disappointed, Jake and Jason both pulled out of my hole, which closed up with a loud slick pop. Fuck I love this thing, I thought.

I noticed Jason quickly lick up the juices off his fingers, smiling happily to himself. His cock tented noticeably in his jockstrap, too. Jake on the other hand used my ass drool to jerk off and lube up his big cock, now getting extra slick with the precum he’d been copiously leaking.
"Well, the potion I made was meant to affect the cock... I didn't know it could do more."

"Good thing it did," Jason winked, giving my hole another swipe for ass drool, making me jump a little.

"Yeah, I didn't know it could go so far..."

"How did you make it?" I asked.

He blushed once more, "Well, when I say I made it, well... I helped make it, but I wasn't... the original?"

"What do you mean?"
>>
File: tumblr_mmw38lY9zi1rvbi9io1_500.jpg (104KB, 425x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mmw38lY9zi1rvbi9io1_500.jpg
104KB, 425x640px
"I was in my attic, when I found this box of test tubes and powders and stuff, and a recipe of some sort. The recipe was called, 'Marius Aglaia', I didn't know what it did. It had some strange instructions, and then I made it. When I made it, it seemed to tell me what it did, that it affected bodies of men. And then it shot at me and surrounded my cock," he looked down, "and now I have this crazy cock." He laughed.

"Well what does your cock do?" and as I said that, his cock bounced upward, and me and Jason leaned in and stared closer.

"It can make loads of precum," and his cock began to drip precum like a faucet, "and grow to almost any usable size," and his cock began to shape shift from twelve inches to a thick eight inches to an even bigger cock, what I'd think was as big as Jason’s arm, making my hole drool copious amounts of ass juice down my balls.

"Damn." Jason and I said at once. I got on my knees and played with the giant piece of meat hanging between Jake’s legs. “Can I taste it?” I asked. At this point all three of us felt like equals, and I didn’t feel embarrassed by my brother’s presence. In fact, I almost felt comforted he was with me while I had these new experiences.

“Fuck yeah you can Josh,” he smiled, quickly looking up at Jason for approval. Jason was too focused on the scene in front of him, eyes bouncing between my bubble ass leaking and my tongue lapping at Jake’s giant tool. Jake’s precum tasted as good down my throat as it did up my ass, maybe even better.
>>
File: tumblr_o71gii8Gzj1sjmh2co1_1280.jpg (78KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o71gii8Gzj1sjmh2co1_1280.jpg
78KB, 640x640px
There was no way I could fit even the entire cock head in my mouth. Suddenly Jake willed his cock to fit my throat better, almost perfectly shoving it balls deep. I breathed in the delicious smell of his pubes and tried licking his balls a bit before I pulled off. Fuck I want that cock. I looked over at Jason, who was mindlessly rubbing his cock through his jockstrap, and I wondered if he approved.

Jake then said, "It's been easier to control when I jizz too, and when I do..." but we knew the answer to that, considering the amount of precum. He shoots loads, I bet.

"FUCK I really want that," Jason exclaimed, and his cock strained visibly in his jockstrap. "How did you make the potion? I want some!" he asked, looking extremely eager to have what Jake has.

"I used all of it up on me and Josh." he said, frowning. “Sorry, man.”

My hole suddenly seemed to twitch, and I had a strange thought, "You zoning out again?" Jason asked me, nudging my arm.

"Uh y-yeah," I said, "But I think I might know how to get you that cock..."

Jason jumped up excitedly, "How bro, how?"

"I think if we mix my ass drool and Jake's precum together, it might recreate the potion enough. We’d then pour it into your ass." I said, with a remarkably serious face. I didn’t know where this information came from, my asshole was practically speaking for me.
>>
File: tumblr_obv3fgYAhV1qdtqavo1_500.png (463KB, 432x530px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obv3fgYAhV1qdtqavo1_500.png
463KB, 432x530px
Jake tilted his head, "Why my precum? Didn't we do this before?"

"Yeah we did, but it wasn't in his ass, it was in mine, so nothing new. But, because you have these new abilities and so do I, and it'll be somewhere new, somewhere, foreign... We can create another ability, another potion... and so we'd have to mix them."

Jason then immediately ripped his jockstrap off, "Then let's do it damn it." He sat back on my bed, raising his legs and revealing his hairy crotch and hole. Jake's cock jumped, and my ass twitched. I’d never seen my brothers asshole so close up before. He was hairy down there, and smelled extra musky.

"You really want this?" I asked, it felt so quick, but the idea of him having some strange ability like mine, made me lose any inhibitions I had.

"Fuck yeah, getting hard just thinking about it," my brother said, waving his nine inch cock around. My hole quivered, and began to drool seeing my big brothers dick; this would be easier than I thought -- I didn’t need to ask my hole to drool cause it was loving the view.

I leaned over my brother, and sat on his ass, hole to hole. And my ass drooled like crazy, loads of ass juice spilled onto and around Jason's hole, down his balls and abs. He licked some up with his fingers, then proceeded to finger and open his hole a little, allow my juice to enter him.

He started moaning, was it working? "It's tingling man, shit."

Jake then came forward, and put his cock against me and Jason's hole. "Precum," he ordered his cock obeyed, drooling along with my ass. We were all pressing against each other, and fuck how I wished that cock would penetrate me.

We all started to moan. Jason was right, it was tingling. I looked down and saw a white silvery cream form, similar to cum, but much more... magical.
>>
File: tumblr_obqaurz7Uq1vtg8ivo1_500.jpg (164KB, 500x749px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obqaurz7Uq1vtg8ivo1_500.jpg
164KB, 500x749px
It went inside Jason, and suddenly we were pushed away involuntarily. My ass clenched tight and hummed, and Jake's cock slapped against his abs, throbbing hard. We were all in so much pleasure, especially Jason, who's eyes were closed shut, his mouth gasping, his toes curling. His ass was shaking...actually his whole body was shaking. He let out a loud moan, and his hot cock began to shoot cum all over the place, soaking himself with his own semen.

Sent over the edge, me and Jake suddenly spasmed and began to cum as well, all over Jason’s body. Jake shot huge amounts of jizz all over us, coating Jason's chest like a blanket, while I came all over his crotch and asshole. Jason looked like he was painted with cum.

We all lay on my bed, trembling silently, in ecstasy. The room smelled like sex and semen, even though none of us had even penetrated the other, really. We had just jizzed, over and over again. Jake and I opened our eyes, looking at Jason, who was still silently moaning. Slowly, slowly, the semen that coated us all seemed to evaporate into the air, and there lay Jason.

His eyes were closed, as if he had passed out. "Jason?" I asked.

I didn't feel any different, though that was one hell of an amazing orgasm. Jake didn't look any different either, he just looked worried about Jason. "Do you think he'll be alright?" he asked. My big brother’s body was sparkling, his enormous chest glistening with sweat. His legs were still spread wide, and I noticed he was leaking a white substance out of his hole, was it... semen?

His cock stood at attention, and it, too, was leaking cum. His ass continued to leak the white substance, which seemed to absorb the hair around his ass and crotch. I noticed his chest began to darken,
>>
File: tumblr_njmml3ABVG1u5xxkuo1_500.jpg (45KB, 500x597px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njmml3ABVG1u5xxkuo1_500.jpg
45KB, 500x597px
and I saw that the hair from his ass was almost being transferred to the rest of his body. He was growing a dark amount of sexy chest hair, and a treasure trail formed down his sexy abs. His arms and legs began to darken as well, and soon, he was covered in a light fuzz of hair almost everywhere but his asshole and balls. A dark coat covered his pecs, surrounding his nipples perfectly.

And then he let out a final moan, an animalistic grunt, and his ass raised. He shot another round of cum, but this time, not just from his now larger eleven inch cock, but from his hole as well. Me and Jake looked shocked. "He just came from his ass... " whispered Jake.

Jason slowly came to,"Mm, what happened?" he asked.
"You have a huge cock." Jake said bluntly.

"And now you can shoot cum from your ass. Anal orgasms!" I laughed.

He looked down, his eyes wide, and he noticed his chest and body. "Oh and you’re so fucking hairy and sexy now," added Jake, winking, the final straw, and Jason fainted.
>>
weird
>>
>>1419076
i am totally turned on somehow
>>
Interesting
>>
-_-
>>
>>1418457
>ass drool

Holy kek.
>>
This is so weird but hot!!! I hope the story goes on
>>
>>1422995
There's three parts to the story.

>My Hole Has a Mind of its Own - Part 1

https://gayspiralstories.com/newStory/show/982

>My Hole Has a Mind of its Own - Part 2

https://gayspiralstories.com/newStory/show/3450

>My Hole Has a Mind of its Own - Part 3

https://gayspiralstories.com/newStory/show/983
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.