/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk about gay cuckolding/partner swapping/gangbangs.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 302
Thread images: 56

File: tumblr_o053t5zkeR1sanhaco1_1280.jpg (199KB, 1280x1208px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o053t5zkeR1sanhaco1_1280.jpg
199KB, 1280x1208px
Let's talk about gay cuckolding/partner swapping/gangbangs.

Post your stories/fave pics of such things - would you give it a try?
>>
>>1290449
>gay cuckolding
I don't think that's a thing.
>>
My current partner alwats talks about getting other guys to fuck me, but maybe hes just saying it in the heat if the moment. I want it to happen tho...
>>
>>1290566
>Sadly this.
Of course i have to have a fetish that can't even be found on the internet. Like ive seen one video.
>>
>>1290566
It's definitely a thing but it usually just turns into a threesome/orgy
>>
>>1290449

I would murder my bf if he tried to cuck/cheat on me.
>>
>>1290609
Then it's not cucking
>>
>>1290449

Source for pic?
>>
Don't know if this counts as cuckolding, but something along those lines:
>be me
>had a FWB a couple years back, stopped messing around with him after he got a BF
>fall out of touch
>see ad on Craigslist: "fuck me while my BF watches"
>reply, exchange messages, get invited over to fuck this guy in front of his BF
>get there, see the Craigslist guy's BF
>it's my former FWB
>we all agree it's too awkward, no sex happens
>see that ad on CL like once a week for months afterwards

pretty sure my former FWB watches other guys fuck his boyfriend all the time
>>
>Be me , 33 yo total top
>live in college town
>always fuck college sluts
>find 100% submissive slut
>go out to bars , meet older dads , bring them home for slut to suck
>other night brought home married bi curious guy
>slut choked and gagged on his thick daddy dick
>I watched
>some nights I drive to sluts house make him dress up , wait in drive way ... i just get out of car and spit in his face and drive home
>>
>>1290566
I'm kinda into cucking, the thought of a guy fucking someone I care about better than me infront of me, is kinda sorta really hot to me.
>>
>>1290717

..fuck. DIAMONDS at the thought of watching you, your slut and the dads you find.
>>
>>1290449

Years ago, I'd met a dude on a construction site. Fucker had a 10.5" dick. I'm big, but he was immense and thick as some guy's forearm

Fun to play with him, but like we're both tops

Had another dude I'd fucked a handful of times, kind of new to the scene but a total freak anyway. Fucked the dude in the back of a truck, in the woods, behind his parent's house, in a restroom, in my bed and bent over the pool table kind of stuff

Arranged to pick him up and take him to my bud's house. Kid took one look at his pet monster and freaked, but we double-fucked the guy half the night anyway

After I was finished, big guy had him in a reverse cowboy as he sat on the ground, just bouncing him up and down for a real long time after he was finished cumming. He had fun, but the kid was practically drooling, lol

Late that night, when I was driving the kid back home, he was real silent. I tried to get him to talk some, thinking maybe we went too far, but he just kept saying, 'i can't believe i took his whole prick' over and over again

Sort of lost touch with the kid after that, think the experience was a bit too far too fast for him

My pal and me fucked a couple other dudes together, also passed a couple hook-up guys between us. It was fun while it lasted, but it was a sex-only kind of friendship and he was mainly just interested in me, but I was interested in fucking pretty much anything that moved.
>>
File: ChimpSelfie.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
ChimpSelfie.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>1290717
Do you think maybe you might have some--I don't know--issues, dude ?
>>
>>1290717
>>1293442

yeah, and don't you want to your stories, like to get them off your chest. or just for science, and reasons and shit?
>>
Ruined my past relationship
Started as fun and a place to meet so we couldnfuck more regularly by finding a guy who could accom
But bit by bit we start fucking other guysbmore regularly until it became the main point of our relationship... Eventually broke up because we lost that "us feeling"
>>
>start situation with older guy named Bill
>he's a masculine top, I'm sort of twinkish bottom
>fucking for about three months
>one day he says that I should meet his friend who lives down the street
>says he's a nice guy, known him for years
>decide we'll go over for a drink
>get there, meet the guy. he's a built, muscular guy
>sit around and have a couple of drinks and talking and laughing
>the guy gets a few more drinks, passes them out and sits next to me on the couch
>"so you and Bill have been friends for a while? Bill tells me you're a great cocksucker"
>just chuckle since not use to talking about sex with other people
>next thing I know is he's got his hand on my neck and he's pushing my face into his lap
>kind of look over to Bill and he's just watching
>guy opens his pants and fishes out his cock. has a hard time because the fucking trouser snake is, well, a trouser snake
>tells me to start sucking it
>not real happy about it but do it
>few times he tries to get me to deep throat but I gag too much
>he repositions me on my knees and keeps me sucking
>meanwhile Bill gets behind me, pulls my pants down and starts fucking me (he had a bottle of lube... no idea where it came from)
>end up getting double teamed for about 15 minutes
>guy blows his load in my mouth. foulest shit I ever tasted (maybe I was just used to how Bill's tasted)
>Bill cums in my ass
>pull myself together and Bill and I leave
>Bill drives me back to my place. ass hurts, jaw hurts, Bills load leaking out of my ass, say nothing
>get to my place and Bill says his friend enjoyed it and we'll do it again
>feel used and betrayed and decide not to see Bill again
>ignore his calls for a week
>miss him
>start seeing him again
>tells me if we're staying together we need to go over to his friend's place once per week
>decide it's worth it to be with Bill
>>
>>1290449
I wish there was more where the girl was forced to watch. I've only seen one with Johnny Rapid.
>>
>>1293700
I can help you with that

>going with girl about 18 months
>it's almost like we're married. my house, I pay all the bills, she's totally dependent on me
>she does some volunteer work at shelter to keep busy
>sex seems to be waning
>talk to her, she says she'll do better but she's just not in the mood
>had told her I was bi when we first met
>tell her if she can't meet my needs I won't fuck another girl but I'll find a guy to have sex with
>she says OK, but I can tell she's just placating me
>she goes to work and I have an old fuck buddy come over
>he's sort of twinkish, almost feminine
>we fool around for a while, get naked and head to the bedroom
>hear girlfriend come home so I throw on some pants and go out to great her
>take her hand and walk her into the bedroom where she sees my friend laying naked on the bed
>girlfriend wants to know what's going on. I explain that friend and I are having sex
>she goes to leave the bedroom and I tell her if she leaves to just keep walking and to make sure she takes her stuff with her
>she sits down, not happy

to be continued
>>
>>1293836
>I get back on the bed and start making out with friend
>push him down to my cock and tell him to blow me
>friend is blowing me and all the time I'm staring right at my girlfriend
>I know she wants to leave but realizes she can't
>pull friend up, slip on a condom, lay him prone on the bed and start fucking him
>he's moaning and grunting as I thrust into him
>only other noise is my flesh slapping against his
>five minutes into fucking him I ramp it up and start fucking him harder and harder, reaching down and slapping his ass
>finally cum hard. probably hardest I have ever cum in my life
>roll off friend, he takes a minute to recover, gets dressed and says good-bye
>turn to girlfriend and it looks like she's been crying the entire time
>tell her she has three options
>a-she can start fucking me like we used to
>b-she can sit there and watch me fuck my friend every week
>c-she can walk out the door

Surprisingly she chose b and watched for about a month until one day I came home and she was gone.
>>
>>1293836
>he's sort of twinkish, almost feminine
well that story got boring real damn fast.
>>
>>1293661
I really wanna see what Bill and his friend look like buried in that twinky ass of yours. Pics.
>>
>>1293661
>>1293849

Me too - love domination by built guys
>>
>>1290582
YES ME TOO. I swear, it sucks
>>
>Be going out with my bf for 3 years at this point
>Live in our own place, never really had fun with friends
>BF meets a guy online, they start chatting on Skype all the time
>BF eventually tells me friend lives about 30 minutes away, wants to hang out sometime with us
>He comes over next Saturday night. Typical stuff, gaming, drinks etc
>Go into the kitchen to get booze
>Friend follows me in,
>Small talks for a minute, can tell he's a bit tipsy
>"Anon, I want to fuck your boyfriend"
>I think he's joking
>"Seriously, I want to fuck him bad"
>Not sure how to respond
>He sort of awkwardly looks at me
>"Sure, but I can watch"
>His face lights up, we head back into living room
>He sits next to BF on sofa, starts rubbing him all over and goes into make out with him
>Me sat across on other chair watching as this guy strips off my bfs clothes
>Slides off my BFs underwear
>He's as hard as diamonds (8 inch, chubby uncut cock)
>Watch BF get nailed by guys 7 inch uncut
>Was hot
>>
>>1293661

would you please post some type of pic to show Bill and the other guy? doesn't have to show face. thanks.
>>
>>1294308
Sorry, don't have any. Can only describe him: think George Clooney but with a buzz cut. Handsome, maybe 5'11", works out but not a musclehead. average cock. He was married.

Friend was about 6' tall, muscular (he was a carpenter), had a stubble beard and was very hairy. about 6" cock.
>>
>>1290582
There was one incredibly hot video that some guy posted on Xtube (sadly deleted now), where he had come home from work and his boyfriend immediately stripped him and blindfolded him then bent him over a chair and told him that he had brought over some random stranger to fuck him. It was hot as fuck. This dude was just pounding him and his BF told him "Tell him to fuck you harder." Only genuine gay "cuckold" video I've seen.

I love the thought myself. Always told my last bf that I'd love to watch him fuck other guys, but he was never into it. The real bitch is that now he's totally into it but he's with some bimbo since he decided he's bi. Motherfucker.
>>
>>1290449
>>>/adv/
>>
>>1294374
Still seeing Bill (and getting nailed by his buddy)? How long did that go on?
>>
>>1294495
So /adv/ would be a better place for gay cuckolding stories?..
>>
>>1294542
After meeting up for a few weeks together Bill decided some times he couldn't make it and I went over there alone (at his request). Then it was about 50/50 with/without Bill for about 4 months.

One night his friend said "tell Bill I'll pay him when I see him this weekend" and it dawned on me that I was being pimped out and stopped seeing both of them.
>>
>>1294661
Hahaha you didn't even get any money out of it. Truly cucked
>>
File: tumblr_nza08eCwZY1rw3pgqo1_500.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nza08eCwZY1rw3pgqo1_500.gif
2MB, 500x281px
my bf used to fuck other guys in front of me all the time. it really hurt but it was a turn on because he was such a stud and those boys really wanted his cock. had to break up with him when he got aids tho
>>
I guess my girlfriend got cuckolded. I'm bi, so she'd be cool with me goinf to the local gay bar for drinks. One time as I'm leaving this black dude comes right up to me and starts grabbing one me and whispering in me eae about talking me home.

It was an adventure to say that least. I blew him, and let him pound my ass. This happened a few more time during our relationship. I would let a dominate man use me for his pleasure, and thus my own. The girl who would ride me all night or put on a strapon and fuck me got cuckolded by big black guys.
>>
>>1299893
Good. Don't date whores
>>
these are hot.. any more cuckolding/attempted cuckolding stories?
>>
>>1302793
I'll have one tomorrow. Some guys wife isn't fucking him. Tomorrow we screw. Should be fun.
>>
>>1302813
Sounds good, make sure to let us know
>>
Dunno if it counts...
I'm a femanon with a boyfriend who is a complete cuckold. I get to fuck whatever guy I like. Improving my situation, is that I can bring any guy I like in to fuck my boyfriend so I can just watch if I'm not in the mood to peg him myself.
Shit is so cash, kinda sucks that we're kind of mid-break-up at the moment.
>>
>>1290717
>wait in drive way ... i just get out of car and spit in his face and drive home

i lost
>>
>>1302832
>kinda sucks that we're kind of mid-break-up at the moment.

Gee, sure do wonder why...
>>
once had a chance to cheat on my boyfriend while he was passed out with his best friend, regret not cuckolding him every day
>>
>>1293643
ditto, same thing for me. and now i deeply regret it because i was the one dumped and it was essentially my idea in the first place. left me angry a long time. haven't done much since then and now alone, not partnered. i think it would have worked forever otherwise. but it just unravelled, and i blame this open relationship and 3rd guy joining in that did it. I would like to hear from others with experience on this point.
>>
>>1306385
if anybody has a word of wisdom on it now would be a good time.
>>
>>1293439
Where do I sign up??
>>
>>1302832

People can't really be this stupid, can they?

Jesus, no wonder I don't even bother dating anymore with shit like this.
>>
>>1293661
If your into being used and dominated then fuckin a anon you do you, but if your not which I kinda get the impression is the case then fuck that shit. There's probably more bills out there that aren't gonna put you in a position you don't like just cause they know they have you around their finger. If it were be id get a toy and wait for something I was more comfy with.

If I'm wrong tho and that really is what you into then you do you man. Just my two cents.
>>
>>1293643
>>1306385

I'm in an open relationship, have been for awhile. But we still have sex together a lot, way more than we have with other people.

And, more importantly, we do other things together. We go out, we plays video games, we cuddle on the catch watching shit films etc etc. Can't forget about the romance between yourselves just because you're fucking someone else.
>>
>>1293836
Wish I could have something like this, have a girlfriend and would love to be with a guy because it's been forever since I have. I would never expect her to be cool with it or even ask tho cause I don't want to share her with anyone else male or female. I just don't like the double standards and would never wanna be that guy. Having said that you got it made anon, truly living the dream!
>>
>>1307662
I guess i should have read further then just assuming it was ongoing, my bad, opinion still stands tho!
>>
>>1290449
This thread has potential
>>
My boyfriend's ex apparently has an enormous cock. We've been together for several years now but I can't help but spy on his phone msgs and images every once an awhile (habit from past relationships)

>Bf is sleeping
>decide to look through his texts and history
>find a hidden convo
>he's been talking with his ex on and off for most of our relationship
>goes from casual flirting to recent texts being borderline hook up plans
>"so how r u and ur new guy doing?"
>"good! going to <restaurant name> for v-day!"
>"cool we should hang out soon and catch up"
>"i dont know :/ I dont think Anon would like that"
>"w/e so dont tell him?"
>next txt is a pic of his dick
>its fucking huge
>"cmon i know u miss this right? ;)"
>"hehe maayyybeeeeee"
>"ill be back in town on the 21st, im gunna drop by your place. 3 sound good?"

Bf hasn't responded yet but holy shit my heart is pounding and im hard as diamonds. This guy is tall ripped and hung like a mammoth. The thought of him pressuring my bf to cheat is so goddamn hot but I dont know what I should do.
>>
File: @Jack4ster06.jpg (112KB, 500x546px) Image search: [Google]
@Jack4ster06.jpg
112KB, 500x546px
>>1309263

i know those feels, anon.
it is a big turn on knowing your bf is being tempted.
my ex had a big dick and was an exhibitionist.
i was the second guy he was with and he pressured me into a relationship.
i couldn't resist but he was so hot and i loved being with such a hot guy.
after a few years i could feel he was pulling away from me.
we started going to nude beaches because he loved the positive reaction he got from other people.
men and women would constantly hit on him and i kind of got ignored (i have a nice body but average dick and face whereas he is 9/10 in all areas)
it turned me on to see how confident he got.
eventually we did a three way and it was great to see him being such a stud and how guys would do anything for him (he was mostly a bottom with me but he would top them)
we started to do more three ways and they really turned me on.
then i started spending more time at work and he was online a lot and on his phone.
we still had sex pretty regularly but he wasn't as hot and aggressive with me as he had been with the guys in our threeways. i wanted him to top me more and he resisted.
after a few years i started to give in to the thrill of watching him with other guys to the point that i let him do another guy without me there and secretly videotaped it. omg i came so hard to that!
after that i started keylogging his computer and reading his texts on his phone. he was constantly flirting with guys and apparently had hooked up a few times (not at our house) when i was out of town for work.
it made my dick so hard spying on him that i didn't confront him.
after a couple of more years it got to the point where he was openly flirting with other guys and would leave me when we were at a dance club for long periods of time. once i found him in a bathroom stall with 4 guys worshipping him and comparing cocks (jacking off) with him.
another time he was in the parking lot getting sucked off.

pic related: looks like my ex
>>
File: tumblr_nr1sf1vikh1u01a2co1_500.jpg (97KB, 500x721px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nr1sf1vikh1u01a2co1_500.jpg
97KB, 500x721px
one night he went jogging in nothing but some skimpy shorts and came home flushed and sweaty. i snuck into his phone after he was asleep and found out that he had gotten sucked off by super hot young guy in an alley nearby. this turned me on so much but i was starting to get jealous of all the attention he was getting. i started to wonder what was wrong with me and i started to cruise online trying to make myself feel better about the situation. i met a super hot guy who was really dominant, something my bf had never been with me. he ordered me to come to his workplace and suck him off in a stairwell. it was so risky and hot that i came in my pants without touching myself while i sucked him. another time my bf and i were at a club and everyone was hitting on him and i was being ignored and i got really drunk. a cute mexican kid hit on me. my bf kept ignoring me and disappearing and finally i said 'fuck it' and took the kid home and let him start fucking me in our bed. well my bf walked in and started screaming to the kid to get the fuck out. then he yelled at me about how he couldn't believe i had let someone fuck me and that i had broken our relationship commitments and that he had played around but never let someone fuck him and this was too much and so he broke up with me and moved out that night. i didn't even get to come and i was too drunk to really even know what was happening. well that was 7 years of a good relationship down the drain because i let some random dude fuck me (with a rubber) without talking about it with my bf first. now i see him on facebook sometimes and he is still so fucking hot and i wish i was with him but he won't even talk to me.

if i could do it all over again i wouldn't spy on him and i would just trust him, even if he was probably playing around a little. i think when you spy on someone you learn things about them that you don't want to know. yes it can be a turn on, but ultimately you will get jealous and ruin everything.
>>
>>1309287
>>1309289
post pics. at least of his cock.
>>
>>1309287
>>1309263
Why does this turn me on so much?
>>
Daily reminder that gay cuckold is as bad as gay interracial.
>>
>>1293439
Damn, sounds like the kid had one hell of a time. Was he cute? Also, more detailed experience of the event with him? Please? Sounds hot as fuck.
>>
>>1309289
But he cheated on you first though. Plenty of times. You didn't tell him that you knew about him screwing?
>>
>>1309375
Gay interracial cuckold is the hottest
>>
>>1309455

Aids is in your future m8
>>
>>1294099
did it ever happen again?
>>
>>1309704
It happens all the time now. We've become good friends with him so it's kind of become a weekly thing. I know he has a huge thing for my boyfriend. I've heard them telling each other they love each other while fucking which made me bust a huge nut. The hottest thing I've caught them doing was fucking on the living room floor when I came in from work.
>>
>>1311252
That's hot as fuck, but honestly you shouldnensure thst boundaries are in place if they declare love. It may mean less during sex, but still. That's a breakup waiting to happen.

I'm into the idea of an open relationship, but I'd want to wait quite awhile before opening it up. Me and him need to have a solid foundation built on many things, including sex. The openness of a 3rd should be spice, not the main form of sex. And I say this as the guy that would likely be the one getting pounded by a second.
>>
One of my exs and I unintentionally were involved in cuckold scenarios. We organized threeways or group stuff but invariably one party wouldn't be into one of us and we'd get left out.

It wasn't too much of an issue because we still got off watching our partner have sex with other people.

We did this a dozen or so times and it was incredibly sexy. Finally had to break it off because he cheated on me while I was home for Christmas. We had only agreed to play as a couple and that breach of boundary was a deal-breaker for me.
>>
>>1311496
Pics? Story?
>>
>>1311398
Different people, different needs.
>>
I've been wanting to watch my boyfriend get fucked by another dude for a long while, but not out of a dom/sub thing. It's more like, I'm a filthy voyeur/exhibitionist who likes to watch attractive people fuck (caveat we're bears) I know people in [bear] porn, maybe I can convince him to do it and we make some money too.
>>
>>1311742
Why not just ask him?
>>
>>1311742
See in this situation I think you should just say to him at some point "I'd actually really want to watch you get fucked".

He might even know someone who he'd want to do that with. And if doesn't take to the idea - you can just say you were musing.
>>
File: tumblr_nuw8j3AAL81rq1ysvo1_500.jpg (94KB, 445x574px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuw8j3AAL81rq1ysvo1_500.jpg
94KB, 445x574px
>>1309289

I have a really hot boyfriend too.
It turns me on to watch the boys go crazy over him so we regularly go out and invite guys back to our place. Sometimes he will pretend that he is single and he doesn't tell them about me, just takes them home. Then I walk in and act angry and scare them and then 'punish' them by making them do what I want.

I'm a hairy hung daddy.
He's a sexy hung dude about 20 years younger than me.
We like all kinds of kinky play.

pic related: looks like my boy
>>
>>1312131
Do people actually play along?
>>
>>1312680

gay guys, at least most of them, will do whatever you tell them if you are firm and in control.

if you're asking about the punish part, i think they know that it is roleplaying but they go along with it. i have a fetish for spanking young boys over my knee and i get really turned on by pink ass cheeks and most guys really get off on me saying i'm going to spank them and then grabbing them and spanking them. i think porn has conditioned them to go along with it.

usually i just yell 'wtf are you doing!!? is this what you do when i'm out of town?!! well, if you can fuck around then so can i!!" and then i grab someone and say "and you're gonna suck my cock and then i'm gonna fuck you, you dirty cheating faggot!" and then push his face against my crotch. this has always worked although sometimes they laugh, but they still go along with it.
>>
>>1312691
I'd probably be in the laughing group, but still go with it.
>>
>>1312691
this is how abusive relationships are born
>>
>>1312691
>>1312131

Fuck yeah, I'd love to get spanked and fucked by you
>>
I've had several girls ask if I'd have sex with their boyfriends while they watched. Most want me to bottom (I'm pretty fem), but a few have wanted me to top their guys.

I'm into the idea but I don't want to see them there smacking their fish while I get laid.
>>
>>1313104

christ, if only there were some way to ban women from posting on this board
>>
>>1313401
Just try it once, record it, post and share, then take it from there.
>>
File: Snapchat-8656423542372148448~2.jpg (127KB, 600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-8656423542372148448~2.jpg
127KB, 600x1024px
>be me
>boyfriend of 4 years has cute bi friend with big cock
>finds out I have crush on him (bigger crush than he thought)
>he blows him one night without me knowing it
>we have awkward threeway where me and bi friend basically cuck my bf
>fall in love with shitty cute bi friend, he sorta does back
>have worst, boring affair ever for 4 months

He started doing drugs, we only had sex once that wasnt a threeway, and kept trying to pressure my bf into bottoming. I came clean to him over the weekend about the affair, he sorta knew, and forgave me. Hes just glad he has a reason to get away from annoying shitty cute bi friend.

I told bf i regret it, if I was going to cheat, which I did, id at least want it to be worth it

Whats bad is, I still love the bi guy :( i want him to get better so bad

Pic me
>>
>>1314092
How do you have a boring affair?
>>
File: tumblr_nzdd45qcaZ1ufpyouo1_500.jpg (71KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzdd45qcaZ1ufpyouo1_500.jpg
71KB, 500x333px
>>
>>1314092
everything about this post is gross
>>
>>1312131
>>1313258
Is there any way this thread could get even more cringy? Christ
>>
>>1314494
He kept saying he would take me out, but he didnt, on top of that, he would disappear for weeks, then randomly talk to me once, then disappear again. I was really lonely during it.
>>1314525
Describe why, im curious
>>
>>1314092
>he sorta knew, and forgave me

he was obviously having the affair.
the bi guy just pretended to be into you so that you wouldn't find out and get jealous/psycho.

your bf was getting fucked the whole time but just pretended not to like it when you were around so you wouldn't catch on.

shit like this happens all the time.

you should dump your shitty bf.

and stop wearing those stupid knit caps.
>>
>>1314607
No, I already thought about that. He knew the bi before me and wasnt into him except for the threeways, it was only because he wanted them. Other than that, nothing sexual happened on his side, and they actually got into fights because the dude wouldnt take the hint that he was annoying.
>>
>>1290566
It definitely is. I have this couple I meat regularly were the bottom has to take a dick bigger than his husbands. The whole time they talk about he isn't satisfied by his husbands dick.
>>
>>1309289
sounds like he was just jumping on the chance to break up with you.
>>
How can you tell whether you're just looking to spice up your sex life or whether you/your partner are looking for a way out?
>>
>>1315051
Well are either of you dissatisfied with your relationship?

Communicate, talk it over, ask why you wanna do this. Either trust them enough to give you an honest answer or accept you may have issues.
>>
>>1290717
Surprised this thread is still alive. Saw it ages ago and laughed at this. Still do. Don't get me wrong, I like the idea of a dominant partner (still a virgin so not sure if i would actually like it in reality) but that just has me in stitches. It's so fucking evil and yet if i saw it i would piss myself.

I thought I had no self esteem. I was wrong.
>>
>>1315188
>Surprised this thread is still alive. Saw it ages ago

literally a month ago
>>
File: SheilaNaGig.jpg (98KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
SheilaNaGig.jpg
98KB, 620x620px
>>1309437

>Was he cute?

Yeah I guess he was. Dude was kind of skinny, curly mop of hair, but nice butt. Eager for dick, just figuring out he was a F.O.D. thing

Really, we overdid it that night; fucked the kid within half an inch of his life. He'd just gotten used to my dick, but my bud's dick was really long and probably the thickest dick i've ever seen in person. The kid got spit-roasted good

We traded off on him and got him good, plus lots of oral beforehand. At one point, I had the kid splayed out in front of me, doing 'the swirl' inside of him for like half an hour. Got the idea from watching Seinfeld if you can believe that shit. Kid said he loved it anyway

Think it was the reverse cowgirl with the monster dick that done him in lol

Kid lived a ways out of town, so I had to go fetch him in the truck. The entire way back to town, he was sucking my prick, pulling off when I got close, so I was edged to within half an inch of my life by the time we got to anon's place

I was a total horn-dog, what can I say

The three-way was a bit much for him. I loved watching him get nailed. A handful of days later, I went over to his place, but his cunt sister was home, so I brought him back to town with me and I ended up keeping him 'prisoner' most of the night, where we pretended he was a--well, you got it, duh

Think the dude thought better of being the butt baby of guys like me and my pal, and he was out of the picture awhile later

I met a surprising number of dudes at the pool hall, in straight bars and on construction sites, then I discovered craigslist and all hell broke loose. Honestly, it's a wonder I wasn't knifed or got a serious std

Another time, I had a semi-regular fuck-bud who was getting too sweet on me and the sex was getting a little too vanilla. So one night, I brought back a guy from work and ended up fucking him in front of my FWB thinking it would get rid of him, but it just turned into another 3-way

Gay guys are too easy, lol
>>
>>1315218
Wow mate... I've been completely bed ridden for about 6-7 months and that would still feel like ages ago to me. Do i actually have a more active and busy life than you while literally not being able to do anything?

>:^)
>>
>>1315227

Well, you lucky SOB! How is/was it that you could pick up guys at construction sites? I love the scruffy masculine guys and have to not stare at the 9's and 10's I see around.

What are your traits? Beard? Muscular? Tall? Smooth? Medium build? "Average", so not intimidating?

Would love to hear MOAR!
>>
>Absolutely madly in love with a straight guy.
>He knows, he's really good with it, and even plays up to it sometimes.
>He gets a GF
>Cos we're close friends he tells me EVERYTHING
>As relationship goes on and on he gets more and more detailed with his explainations
>It reaches the point where he's basically dirty talking to me about what he and his GF get up to
>Would text me every time he and his girlfriend did anything
>Basically exclusively jack off to that
>He broke up with GF and has been single since

I really wish he'd called me up WHILST fucking his girlfriend so I could listen in, or tie me up in the corner of the room and force me to watch

I can't wait till ge gets another GF
>>
>>1293838
Holy shit that's stone cold.
>>
File: looking-hbo-dom-sex-scene.jpg (44KB, 640x361px) Image search: [Google]
looking-hbo-dom-sex-scene.jpg
44KB, 640x361px
>>1315397
Young construction guys seem to be open to just about any kind of action they can get, especially if it's no strings attached and you respect them

Guys who work on roadway construction or for concrete sub-trades (white guys, not mexicans) seem to be especially horned up, sunburnt, buff and eager to get off, maybe it's something to do with all that Vitamin D

Honestly, these guys get way hot for about a decade until their skin turns to leather and then they're pretty much nasty by the time they're 40

I took too many risks back in the day--once, I fucked a guy in the Jobsite Trailer; we managed to get cleaned up about 10 minutes before a bunch of people showed up for a business meeting--just too close for comfort

I punked another guy behind a port-o-let, a couple dudes in the tool shed and one in the main office on a Saturday afternoon when no one was around. But he wasn't a construction guy, just someone I got on craigslist and got to come over. I fucked him over my desk and on the floor; he was a bit new to stuff and it was too much for him, honestly

My all time-fav 3-way is prolly something I should mention, since this is a 3-way thread:

>been fucking a guy on and off for about 3 months
>dude is about 30, some sort of computer guy
>he's cute, but average, the start of a beer belly
>total bottom
>his partner finds out and starts calling me, bugging me about it
>wtf, i didn't even know he was involved with anyone
>gets to be annoying, shithead starts making threats
>shows up at my house one day
>big mistake
>dude is only 20 years old
>trying to shove me around, lol
>somehow...end up fucking HIM
>gets to be a thing
>then the first dude finds out about that
>(talk about making a bad thing worse)
>anyhow, everything gets settled down or so
>i get invited to a campout by them
>they know absolutely SQUAT about the great outdoors
>ok, so i take them camping
>pretty cool at first, hiking
>haven't done this for years
>then they get into a fight

continued
>>
File: SummerCamp.jpg (112KB, 683x964px) Image search: [Google]
SummerCamp.jpg
112KB, 683x964px
>>1315573

continued

>so...they're not talking like a butthurt fag couple ok
>i'm having sex with guy a in the tent, while guy b sits outside
>then sex with guy b in the tent, while first dude waits outside
>strange shit
>that night, i just slept between both of them, going back and forth between their asses
>ok, yeah, nice sex for me, but really
>kind of uncomfortable, dysfunctional campout
>dumped them both after that weekend
>i can do without the drama, ya know
>>
Why aren't there videos of this? I've seen a couple of tumblr blogs but they're less than convincing.
>>
>>1312691
Nice spongebob tattoo :v
>>
>>1313491
How do you even now that was a woman?
>>
There was a video years ago of a couple bringing an older third into their bedroom. He fucked one and it was a balance of awkward and hot. The couple only made eye contact and kissed each other. You could tell the partner not getting it was kinda uncomfortable with the whole thing.
>>
>>
Any guys fancy sending me nudes feel free on 07717207898
>>
>>1309375
>>>/pol/
>>
>>1316491
It was on Xtube for a while but now you'll have to pick it up on another aggregator.
>>
>>1316508

Deepak, you're definitely not old enough to be asking for nudes...
>>
>>1316507
Source?
>>
>>1290449
Not sure if this comes under the partner swap category but ill tell it anyway

>partner and I heading to shack 90 minutes away for the weekend to see some friends
>30 minutes in there is a town we stop at the servo, they have one of those diners there
>we are sitting eating some food
>i go to bar
>start talking to guy behind bar, seen him many times before as its not the first time we have been to this shack
>we talk for a good 10 minutes... place is dead quiet only me, partner and some other family in the joint
>asks for my number, seems like a cool guy, but must know im gay so not sure why he wants it, meh give it too him anyway
>we keep talking and as i pay he tickles my hand, i giggled and walked off
>5 minutes late get a text from random number saying on break meet in toilets?
>reply back saying give me 5
>after a few minutes make my way to the bathroom
>hes waiting in a cubicle I can see him as soon as i walk in
>I walk into the cubicle and lock it
>I turn around and we start kissing
>I immediately go into his pants and grab onto his cock and start stroking it
>As im stroking him i stop kissing him and say that i didnt know he was guy
>tells me hes bi and finds me attractive
>I push him back against the wall get on my knees and suck his cock
>been sucking his cock for a few minutes now and ask if he has a condom to fuck me
>he tells me yeah
>while im sucking his rock hard cock i hear something to the right. I look up and hes pulling a condom from those dispensers in public toilets
>I giggled but found it so fucking hot
>i put the condom on for him and then i held onto the door and pressed myself up against it
>he put his left hand on my hip and guided his cock into my ass
>now that hes in and thrusting hes got both hands on my hips and hes kissing the back of my neck
>turn my upper half around a little and we start kissing again
>Hes fucking the hell out of me at this point
>after a few minutes of this i tell him to sit down and ill ride him
>>
>>1317514
>properly take off my shorts
>stradle him and start bouncing up and down on his cock
>we kiss some more
>he tells me hes close to cumming
>ask where does he want to cum
>tells me he doesnt want to yet
>i smile and slow down, pretty much come to a stop
>sitting on him making out with his cock up my ass
>after about a minute he wraps his arms around me and lifts me up as he stands up
>hes practically lifting me up and down onto his cock while im trying to bounce on it
>I grab onto the cubicle wall and im kind of on a 45 degree angle.
>with each thrust im swinging back and forth into his cock
>tells me hes going to cum now and i feel his cock throb and twitch in my ass
>he takes the condom off and throws it in the toilet
>i get back down and suck his cock clean
>once its clean we get our clothes back on, he left first then i left

by theis time my partner was waiting in the car. He knew straight away what had happened, because when i got in the car he came in for a kiss and could smell cock on my breath. Luckily we have a very open relationship as long as we practice safe sex.With that being said on the way back I sucked the guy off while my partner watched.
>>
>>1290566
This.

"Cuckoldry" is a form of degeneracy unique to breeders. Between men, it's just a bit of fun.
>>
>>1317542
It's a specific kink that some people are into. It needs a term, hence, gay cucks.
>>
>>1293661
sounds like rape not gonna lie
>>
ITT: things that definitely did happen and totally-not-90-year-old-pedophiles-making-up-stories
>>
>>1317549
Definitely fetishism.
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 499x281px
>>1309263
Did anything happen?
>>
Bi guy here. Meeting a younger gay couple tomorrow, one of which is an actor... My first time with a couple. I'll come back and post the story!
>>
>>1318634
actor is someone famous?
>>
>>1318635
i've seen him on tv.
>>
>>1318634
This is one of my biggest fantasies - to do stuff with a couple I'm not involved with.

Can't wait to read
>>
File: meh.jpg (566KB, 1698x1131px) Image search: [Google]
meh.jpg
566KB, 1698x1131px
>>1290449

>got a message from a dude i hadn't hooked up with in awhile
>dude was fucking wild, anything goes
>he unfriended me as a fwb when he got actual bff boyfriend
>he and his bf were in a rut and wanted to add some gunpowder back into their sex life
>they'd done one 3way with one of his bf's old fuck buds
>guess i was next on their fucket-bucket list lol
>i looked them up on facebook
>usual fagget i-am-in-love-with-this-guy shit, lets-post-pics-of-our-puppy-children
>only his bf was HOT
>way hotter than me
>no wonder he sort of dropped me
>talked to both of them a couple times
>met at starbucks down the street
>his bf never looked away from me the entire time
>even hotter in person
>i'm up for this
>they had speshul rulz
>could only hook up with me once
>and no on the side pairings off afterwards
>like i was complaining
>rulz iz rulz
>a couple days later went over to their place
>his bf had a fucking loft
>like we're talking $1.5 mil my fucking couch cost more than your car rich
>he has a full bar and fixes drinks
>start having sex on that couch, then go to the bedroom
>his rich handsome boyfriend is average down there and cut, but built like an athlete
>like a 9
>we do lots of oral
>end up double-fucking
>handsome bf is fucking my old hookup
>i'm plugging him
>bf-got-lucky-pierre.jpg
>all over in a couple hours
>nothing speshul
>bf didn't even make much noise
>me and old fwb had much hotter sex one on one
>his new bf ain't much in the fuck department
>not sure he even likes sex per se
>couple weeks later, my old fwb contacts me
>we end up fucking on the side again
>several times
>the wildness is there again
>i like the sound effects
>great sex for awhile
>he disappears off the grid
>found out later they broke up
>he left town
>lamest 3way i ever did
>>
>>1319946
pics?? :3
>>
>>1290717
>>1290717
>make him dress up , wait in drive way ... i just get out of car and spit in his face and drive home

That had me gut laughing. Bravo Sir. I'm gonna do this.
>>
>>1293838
I would turn bi and get a girlfriend if I could do this. Did your fuck buddy moan really loud? and really get into it?
>>
File: tumblr_nwutzv5ZyS1uo61pso1_500.jpg (88KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwutzv5ZyS1uo61pso1_500.jpg
88KB, 500x500px
I have a small dick (6") and my fetish is guys with horse cocks making fun of me. My boyfriend is 9x6 and we go to the gym and pretend like we don't know each other and then when we're in the shower he will start laughing and talking to some hot guy about how small my dick is like 'look at that dude with the tiny dick, ha ha!' and get them to sort of join him in making fun of me. Usually the guys just ignore him but a couple of times he has gotten dudes that are into it and they start to get hard ons in the shower and eventually he talks to them while we are getting dressed and tells them my fetish and if they are into it they come home and take turns dominating me and calling me a small-dicked faggot pussy cumdumpster which really turns me on. Once we got a 'straight' guy to piss on my face in the shower while he called me faggot. That was the hottest being so vulnerable in a public place and being dominated by this muscle alpha stud who knew he was so much superior to me. He wouldn't go home with us though, or even let me touch his cock. But it was super hot.
>>
>>1320511
Six inches is small?
>>
>>1320515

it is to size queens
>>
File: gang-raped-by-gay-werewolves.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
gang-raped-by-gay-werewolves.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
>>1320522
>it is to size queens
you mean most gay guys

ftfy
>>
File: 1332914308432.jpg (117KB, 600x798px) Image search: [Google]
1332914308432.jpg
117KB, 600x798px
sorry, gonna be a long one

>be me
>all around average white boy
>somehow score hot, hung, muscled boyfriend. Pic semi-related, not him but similar
>i'm 50/50 top bottom.
>he's 110% Dom Alpha Top
>doesn't suck me, doesn't jack me, very demanding in the sack and likes to verbally humiliate me when we fuck
>I'm ok with this
>outside of bedroom, hes still a cocky fuck sometimes, but otherwise very loving, very "into" me, does sweet things, blahblahblah.
>after a few months i start thinking maybe i'd like to top him sometime.
>nope.jpg
>basically tells me to be happy being the bottom, cause he wont ever bottom for me
>fast forward 3 months
>party at our house
>his drunken frat buddies everywhere.
>i get bored and go to bed
>wake up at 4am to piss, think everyone is gone
>walk into livingroom
>see BF on all fours getting railed hard by one of his buddies, wearing jock i bought him
>he's loving it
>they both freeze and look at me
>i'm paralyzed in shock
>no one speaks
>slowly friend starts fucking again, keeping eyes on me
>BF moaning and begging again
>after a minute they're back on track like i'm not even there
>i get major bone. so hard it tingles
>friend moans and breeds BF
>friend pulls out and pulls up shorts and walks past me without even saying anything

cont.....
>>
>>1320614

>BF gets up, walks over to me, cocky as you please and puts his hand on my neck
>our signal for "give me head"
>"Why? I could have..."
>he smiles big
>"You're the bottom here."
>*boner twitches*
>feel more pressure on my neck
>speechless
>"you spooked him before i could get off"
>takes my hand and puts it on his fully hard dick in his jock
>even more pressure on my neck.
>look up at him "i-i'm.... sorry babe"
>"yea. just don't do it again.......suck me"
>slowly get on my knees
>suck him off while friends load is running down his thighs and balls
>so much cum that it gets matted in my short beard and runs down the front of my throat
>he cums down my throat, then just pulls out and goes to our bedroom
>still kneeling, i crank one out rght there on the livingroom carpet
>>
File: WelcomeToTheRealWorld.jpg (12KB, 261x183px) Image search: [Google]
WelcomeToTheRealWorld.jpg
12KB, 261x183px
>>1320614
>>1320615

ITT:

Things that never happened.
>>
>>1320614
>>1320615

hot story.
my bf won't let me fuck him either.
he says he's not into it.
but i have read messages on his phone where he is asking guys to fuck him.
this turns me on but makes me feel inadequate also.
>>
>>1320615
I'd fucking punch you and him both if that were actaully true.
>>
>>1320515

You didn't factor in the "internet inches" conversion...where cocks are increased by 25% when described in writing.

6" is not small, especially if there's a bit of girth involved.
>>
Damn I would have sold a kidney to watch my ex bf get nailed by another guy.

Towards the end of our relationship he started cheating on me, and it was a horribly confusing time since I was seriously so hurt, but mostly turned on at the idea of someone else fucking him.

I'm not proud of it, but I ended up keylogging our shared PC, and ended up discovering this whole other side to him -- this kinky dirty side I wish we explored more. He was chatting to a lot of guys, but one guy in particular I will always remember because he was gorgeous as FUCK... never found definitive proof, but I once went overseas and when I came back, I casually ask him if he got any visitors while I was gone. He said no. But I randomly stumbled on this pic of this absolutely smokin' hot guy chilling on OUR couch in OUR flat on his laptop... and guy wasn't a mutual friend, let alone a friend of his I knew of. I jerked off violently a few times thinking about that guy railing my ex. I'm sure ir happened.
>>
>>1320661
>>1320738

it became a thing for us. we never talked about it, but once i essentially let him get away with it once, it opened the flood gates. he put grindr, scruff etc on his phone and it was blowing up constantly.

one of his favorite things to do was hookup with a guy (or guys) during the day while i was at work, video it, and have me give him head later that night while he watched it
>>
>>1320952
Wish my ex did that -- that would be hot as hell. And I'd approve. It's weird, the insane feelings of jealousy deep in your gut only kinda heightens how sexy/hawt the whole situation is.
>>
>>1321145
yea, its very hard to explain. i have no power over what he does with other guys. i'm constantly hard at work wondering if hes messing around with a guy or not. My brutal, Dom Alpha getting his ass pounded by an anonymous (to me) muscle guy.

more than once he's organized it so the guy is still there when i get home from work. i just sit in the kitchen and wait while they get done in our bedroom. he likes taking his time once he knows im home, moaning loudly, begging the guy to fuck him hard, begging for their load, etc. dont know what he says to the guys, but they always ignore me on the way out. then depending on whether or not he got off with them, he'll come out to the kitchen and give me a kiss and ask me about my day like nothing happened, or expect me to come in our room and either suck him off or sit on his dick. on very rare occasions, he'll still be ass up when i get in our room and i'll get to eat the guys load from his ass.
>>
File: MeltingPocketWatchTime.jpg (10KB, 195x259px) Image search: [Google]
MeltingPocketWatchTime.jpg
10KB, 195x259px
>>1321465
>and i'll get to eat the guys load from his ass

enjoy your 'anonymous' aids, idiot
>>
>>1321518
>judgement
>slut-shaming

you probably can't get aids from eating a load.
but other std's are possible.
>>
>>1321523
^^^ this
>>
>>1321523
>>slut-shaming

are there seriously people who use this phrase non-ironically?

go back to fucking tumblr
>>
File: pol3.jpg (691KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
pol3.jpg
691KB, 2048x1536px
>>1290449
/polgbt/ here. nice try, but I stay monogamous.
>>
Was in a long term relationship with a guy, about 4 years. Things fizzled out towards the end, but I never thought enough that he would start cheating on me. Honestly, no matter how bad it got, I never imagined he would do something like that to hurt me.

I started getting suspicious so started snooping on his laptop. Saw this whole other side to him... the back and forth messages online with random guys was legit shocking. Him begging to have his hole breeded raw etc, which was seriously so alien to me since he was a very responsible together kinda guy who spoke often about protection rah rah rah. I also saw he had organized threesomes at our place, which was a legit blow since he shut me down hard when I once suggested we give it a gander. Even the nudes he was sending out... him in our bathroom and bed in all manner of compromising poses.

Anyway, we broke up shortly thereafter, but I could never get the image of him being fucked raw by a stranger or two outta my mind. Confusing time since I was both feeling extremely betrayed and extremely turned on. After we broke up I started catfishing him online, he was one kinky bastard -- pity I never saw much of that side during our relationship.
>>
>>1322307
I'm still in contact with him, we're on semi-good terms -- have even fucked a few times post-break up... but am slowly working towards creating a situation where he'd be keen to have a threesome. But really only interested in watching him get fucked by another dude.
>>
>>1322307
madonna/whore complex
>>
>>1322408
But but but why couldn't I be both? :-(
>>
>>1322307
Did you ever confront him about it?
>>
>>1322418
Yeah, I did, in a rather roundabout way since I relished watching him lie about things I already knew the truth about. Then one day I just... broke up with him, and he graciously agreed. In my very young mind, I expected him to fight for our relationship, but he didn't and that solidified in my mind that he just wasn't invested in our relationship anymore. Instead of taking it graciously, this belated sense of injustice and anger set in, and I started blackmailing him (not my proudest moment). Other than confronting him with screenshots etc of compromising messages and photos I accumulated over a period of a few weeks, I also recklessly threatened to send them to his senpai and friends (I was a legit asshole), upload it on social media etc. This was part of the blackmail that lead to a lot of post relationship angry yet VERY hot sex. Just pure passionate angry sex.
>>
>>1322421
Hmm my auto-correct kicked in. I meant send compromising photos etc of him to his family* and friends.
>>
>>1321465

damn! that made me cum so fucking hard
>>
>>1322421
Still have the pics? :D
>>
>>1322424
me too man. i've been known to jerk off right there at the table while the guy is fucking him in the next room. he doesnt even close the door anymore
>>
File: ListenToTheFrye.jpg (15KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
ListenToTheFrye.jpg
15KB, 320x240px
>>1290449

>used to have a fuck buddy a few years back
>he was easy and always clean
>loved to get fuck
>he was handsome and even knew how to cook
>he thought he was my boyfriend, lol
>he was just a guy a fucked
>regularly
>sometimes 3 or 4 times a weekend, plus a couple days during the week
>and once in the basement of the apt building
>a couple times in the laundry room
>ok, we lived on different floors of the same building
>started getting clingy or maybe i just got bored
>sex was ok, but i started scouting for strange
>turns out, about this time, this stupid musclehead moves in to the vacant first floor apartment
>made my move on him as he was moving in, lol
>pretty soon, we were hooking up regularly
>the fucking stupid cunts down the hall were busybodies
>besties with guy number 1
>big blowup
>dude.we.werent.even.dating.jpg
>mayhem
>i didn't care and neither did muscle guy
>get kind of brazen with him
>leave apartment door cracked open so he could hear when he walked by
>he walks in on me fucking guy 2
>he starts crying, but pulls out his johnson and wanks off
>we pretty much ignore him
>he starts 'inviting' himself over when we're having sex
>after awhile we just start fucking him
>i get bored with everything and get new fwb dudes
>he becomes 'houseguy' of muscledude
>totally cringy gay fake pretend hetero roles
>shit happens
>i just like to fuck, thank you very much

strangest shit was that mr. swishy had a bigger dick than either me or muscledude; you think he'd act more like a man with a piece like that
>>
I demand moar! Pref real life stories ktnxbai
>>
>My first bf, C, was a lil older than me
>I was a skinny, hairless, sub bottom back then
>C is still caught up with his ex G in alot of ways
>C guilt's me into inviting G over for drinks one night.
>I fall for G. He is fucking hot, a twink almost as skinny as me, with light brown skin and a woman's ass
>And the dick on this boy, I thought C's was big atm but to this day I"ve never seen a cock girthier than G's
>We hit it off that night and as soon as C goes to work in the morning we fuck like rabbits and lie in bed all day
>Later we all have a three way relationship where Im being dominated by these 2 guys
> BJ's on demand, spit roasted, having them fuck me one after another etc.
>This goes on for a year, year and a half,
>>
>>1322894

MOAR!
>>
>>1322621

Fuck...I'd be tempted to go into the bedroom, and just watch them. And, I'm diamonds again...

I think you're a lucky SOB.
>>
>>1322736

You should douchey and hot. Pic?
>>
File: FryeInRealLife.jpg (59KB, 625x468px) Image search: [Google]
FryeInRealLife.jpg
59KB, 625x468px
>>1322996
futurama frye is actually kind of close to the mark, anon

kind of like bret harrison with red hair and properly shaved, see pic

i am a bastard? well, no, just don't like to have my time wasted
>>
>Go to gay sauna
>I'm a 25 qt asian twink, so I'm usually chased by the old pervs there like a unicorn
>Find a couple of cute young guys in the jacuzzi
>Couple is cuddling
>Hairy 20s hunk with glasses, not really my type
>Slim 20s geek, more my type
>Sit next to them, watch the TV with gay porn on for a few minutes
>Start gently caressing their legs
>Move next to them, sit on geek's lap
>Triple cuddling begins with their approval
>Decide to move to a private cabin
>[Groping intensifies]
>Hairy dude steps back, says he's not feeling well, must have eaten something bad, is content just watching
>"Nigga you sure? Well then"
>His bf starts going wild between my legs, licking and slurping on my rod
>I reciprocate
>we 69 like madmen
>He lies down and I ride his face
>He's devouring my asshole while I look straight into his bf's eyes
>Cum hard
>Dick won't go down
>Geek cums between my lips
>Keeps sucking me and I cum a second time
>"It sucks that my bf couldn't join us, but I bet he enjoyed himself"
Dude wasn't even hard and looked kinda sick yeah, but I'd have killed for a double BJ.
Not sure when I'm going to meet em again.
Maybe I should go tonight.
>>
>>1322983
i would, but im not allowed. if he's in the living room or kitchen getting fucked, then i can watch, but in the bedroom i have to stay out, even if the door is open.

and yea i think i'm lucky too. I'm naturally very submissive in the bedroom and having a guy that will literally get pounded for an hour, then make me suck his dick while he talks about the great lay he just had, is hot beyond imagining.
>>
Approaching a big anniversary and I think the hubby is going to bring me a present. He likes to watch.
>>
File: BewareTheQ.jpg (13KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
BewareTheQ.jpg
13KB, 350x233px
>>1290449

>wake up in middle of night
>got to pee
>bed's empty, whatever
>go pee
>head downstairs for bottle of water in kitchen
>get water out of fridge, start drinking, hanging on the open door
>hear voices (?)
>go to living room
>partner is outside on deck, talking on cellphone
>fucking whispering to someone
>french doors partially open
>wide-awake time
>stealth mode activated
>'learn' he's chatting someone up
>ok, explains a few things
>go back to bed
>he comes back in bed about 15 minutes later
>'pretend' to wake up, ask him where he was
>says he was taking a leak
>right
>go online next day, 'recover' his phone history and texts
>same number keeps popping up
>pretty intense the last couple weeks
>he's sexting, too
>explains why he's smells like perfumey soap lately
>arrange for a day off of work
>do not tell bf
>pretend to get ready and leave for office
>lurk down the street
>about 30 minutes later, he drives off
>follow.that.car.from.a.distance.jpg
>goes to apartment building across the river
>some young, good-looking guy meets him at door
>they.fucking.kiss.jpg
>door closes behind them
>call anon from parking lot
>answers (sounds flustered)
>say i'm thinking about coming home for an early lunch, ask him what he's up to
>says he's listening to the news and doing housework
>lol
>sit there for an hour
>he comes out, bye-byes at door
>follow him home
>go inside just as he's hanging up his keys
>asks where he was
>this.is.me.not.smiling.jpg
>uh-oh face from bf
>"i followed your ass over there and home, ass-hat"
>"who is he and how long has this been going on"
>begging for another chance--first time i've done this--don't know what came over me
>tell him there's only way out of this: i meet the dude
>(all the colour leaves his face)

continued
>>
File: no-holds-barred.jpg (170KB, 1690x1690px) Image search: [Google]
no-holds-barred.jpg
170KB, 1690x1690px
>>1323796

>i got him by the balls
>guy lives free--i support him
>pretty boy layabout
>i.own.your.ass.com
>he better deliver or its all over
(ok, yeah, he's pretty--i get to stick my dick in him whenever i want, but he's got to toe the line)
>probably not the sort of guy i should be snoring with at night
>over the weekend, he 'arranges' for his 'hot bud' to go over with him to guy's place for a 3way
>i'm fucking excited for some reason
>also, pissed as hell at both of them
>my bf swears to god that anon didn't know he was 'attached'
>he so does not want to do this with me
>go to guys' place
>i really turn on the charm
>take charge
>sex is fucking amazing
>they both take my dick
>the guy and me both fuck my bf
>i get rough
>afterwards, as we're leaving and bf goes to car, i pull over guy
>give him the skinny on the situation and my bf's cheating ass
>guy looks afraid, but i tell him it ain't his fault
>tell him bf is off-limits from now on
>pull him into deep kiss (this boy is hot)
>whisper how much i loved doing shit with him
>my open-mouthed bf watches from car
>serves him right
>don't talk to him at all on the way back, just stare ahead and listen to the radio
>get home
>pull him upstairs
>start pulling his clothes out of MY closet
>throw his suitcases on the floor
>tell him i want everything packed by morning; i was driving him back to his parent's house upstate
>he fucking implodes
>slobbery mess
>more begging
>(great promises are made, lol)
>i deliver a face-punch that knocks him onto the bed
>(think he got the message)
>that's how i got rid of my last fuck boy

tried my hand a few days later to see if the guy he cheated with was up to doing something one-on-one with me (well, the sex was hot), but he seemed a little afraid of me (i wonder if my ex called him and told him what i did maybe)

my ex's mother called about a week afterwards, begging for me to take her cheating son back, that i was 'so good' for him and he'd 'learned his lesson'

fucking mama's boys
>>
>>1323805
I laughed more than I was turned on. Fuckboys = The Worst
>>
File: burninginhell.jpg (356KB, 642x1024px) Image search: [Google]
burninginhell.jpg
356KB, 642x1024px
>>1290449
>me in college, 21 or so
>have 'mature' special friend who was around 40-ish, although in great shape and super handsome
>be bottom that can never be satisfied yet relatively monogamous with my special mature friend
>an old 'friend' of his who was about the same age and condition was in town one weekend.
>one friday after classes were over the three of us went out for a late lunch

Okay. Long story short the three of us ended up sequestering ourselves in my very special mature friends apartment from friday afternoon until sunday at noon when his friend left (after a very friend stop at my place to get my showerhead enema.) They were tops and I the bottom of course. They took me aroudn the world all weekend long. I served them and they serviced me whenever any of us wanted. We ordered pizza to feed ourselves and didn't wear a single stitch of clothing the entire time except for socks if my feet got cold. I'll never forget this weird and awesome weekend. We drank a little but otherwise we were chemical free.
>>
>>1323796
>>1323805
You're my fucking hero

For me personally I don't think I could ever just watch, I'm too possessive for that, but if my BF was into that I'd fuck a guy while he watched. We've been together for a little over 4 years and for the first year and half we had the occasional threesome but nothing recently. We actually took his best friend's older brother's virginity together.
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 296x394px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 296x394px
Looking for cuck partner
>>
Dont feel like greentext, sorry.

On Grindr, see couple close to me, white guy and hispanic. After couple of days they message me, swap pics etc. Hispanic guy is sissy bottom, white guy top. They live together "committed" whatever that means.

Keep chatting, turns out the bottom is the one doing all the typing. Eventually invites me over. I ask where his partner is, says he's at work but he knows. I'm a little worried so I said, he's got to tell me it's OK, a little weird. I give my Google voice number.

Few minutes later the guy calls me, says yes he wants me to go fuck his partner, it's cool etc. He says this is just what they do sometimes, it's all good.

So, go over and the guy is lubed and ready, go right to the fucking. He gives me his phone, asks me to take a couple of pictures, so that's hot.

While I'm fucking him he's texting his partner, which is also hot. I'm way turned on by all this, blow my load in the condom, get dressed, and tell him to let me know if he wants to do it again.

(cont)
>>
>>1324847

Silence for a few weeks, then get text from them, inviting me over. Get there they are both there and drinking wine. Sit on couch with a drink and the bottom grinds on me a bit, sucks me off while his bf watches, I cum down his throat then I can tell they want me to leave.

I leave, get a few texts after but never really managed to hook up again.

Haven't seen them on grindr in months, no clue what happened.
>>
>>1324848

I've got a pretty good theory.
>>
>>1309263
I know it sounds hot at first, but break up with him. Sure, it's fine to contemplate such a thing in the fantasy world in your mind, where you control everything and no one gets hurt. But in real life?

No... it's terrible.
>>
>>1325189
agreed. even f4gs need self respect sometimes
>>
>>1325189
I'd approach him about it. If you're open, that's one thing. But you don't want to be catching some bug from your boyfriend's ex.
>>
>been with bf for a year
>at the beginning we had sex once, sometimes twice a day
>now about 4 times a week
>even at the start bf mentioned he'd love to see me being fucked by other guys
>now when I'm in the mood and he isn't (which is usually the case) he says "maybe you should have sex with other people"
is he just saying it or is he denying sex because he wants to open up the relationship/ do threesomes?
>>
>>1325825
Find out and report back, anon.
>>
>>1325877
But that's what I don't know. I thought you guys might have more experience with this.
>tfw suspect bf of holding back sex so that I'm sexually frustrated and will agree to threesomes/ open relationship if the opportunity presents itself
Maybe I'm just too paranoid...
>>
>>1316508
Clinton Griffiths
>>
>>1325883
Get a few drinks in him and ask his straight out.
>>
>>1325883
You want strangers on the internet to guess at your boyfriend's motives instead of asking him directly? Grow a backbone and communicate.
>>
>>1325825
he wants to break up because no longer feel the same attraction to you or the relationship, it's a trap you dumb slut
>>
>>1325883
I was THAT guy (your bf, I mean). Feeling trapped in a relationship with no more sexual oomph and wanting to hook up with other guys. We're not built to be monagomous.

So sorta did what your bf is doing now. Anyway, I ended up basically creating a situation where I got my bf to break up with me, and then I slutted around a bit before we eventually got back together (literally 2 weeks later).

Moral of the story, he is bored with u, anon.
>>
>>1325951
I agree. You need to ask yourself, do I want to be with this guy no matter what or would polygamy/open be a deal breaker. Don't stay in a relationship that isn't founded on respect.
>>
>>1325825
he's inviting you to abandon the relationship, brah
>>
>>1323065

Damn you talking about this just keeps me so turned on. This type of domination profoundly hits me in my core, and I simply agree to almost anything.

It'd be great if you posted another scene or two. Got something more to share, with this envious masculine sub??
>>
>>1320696
this. it's not cool if it wasnt discussed before AND it's bareback. so how many loads is the dude taking from randoms?
>>
>>1326258
at least 2-3 a week, every week
>>
File: 62564987465168432.png (434KB, 600x605px) Image search: [Google]
62564987465168432.png
434KB, 600x605px
>>1326203
anything for you Anon.

it's a rarity that he has the same guy over more than once. I'm not allowed to ask about the guys (he'll just ignore me if i do), but i get the impression that the bf doesn't even know their names before he lets them get balls deep. the bf likes built ethnic guys: latinos mostly, even a few thickset Polynesian/South Pacific guys. it varies, but the guys are always at least 4 things:

1. Big. usually taller, but always more muscular than bf. Always hung bigger than him too
2. Brown. Not black guys, but latinos, hispanic, ethnic Italians, Middle Eastern etc.
3. Dominant. without exception, they are always 100% dominant, agressive tops. I dont know how he vets them, but to a one, they all slam-fuck him as hard as they can.
4. Bareback. not one guy has fucked him with a rubber that i've seen.

but one guy has showed up a number of times lately. pic related: guy could be his twin brother. a god among men, stacked, bout 6'4" not an oz of fat on him, hung like a 12oz redbull can. full sleeves up and down each arm. real thick accent i cant place, but english is clearly not his first language, though hes fluent.

I come home one day, and walk in to find the bf in my favorite jock, on all fours in the middle of the living room, all the furniture pushed aside, hole pre-lubed. he has a beach towel spread out under him, lube, poppers and a rag right next to him, he clearly put a lot of effort into his set up this time lol.
>>
>>1326451
cont...

this was about 2 months ago and it was the first time i got there before the guy did. the bf looked over his shoulder at me and seemed annoyed that i was home. he pointed to a corner and told me to get on my knees and keep quiet.

a few minutes later, muscle god walks in. beanie, dufflebag, clearly came here right from the gym. he sees me and frowns, but doesnt say anything. he tosses his gym bag down and starts stripping off his clothes. gets down to just his jock and says "why's he here early?" bf says "sorry Sir, i thought he'd take longer to get home. he'll be quiet and wont do anything." guy just looks me in the eye and says "good," gets on his knees behind bf and starts pawing his ass and rubbing bulge on his hole. takes him about a minute before hes sliding his jock off and his huge uncut dick is slapping my bfs hole.

goes without saying that my own dick is so hard it tingles.

guy starts barking one word orders at my bf. "beg," my bf begs. "head," bf scrambles around and swallows this massive cock in one go. "ass," bf turns back around arches his back and put his hole in the air and i can literally see it twitching. guy lubes up his dick and starts humping the bfs crack. he looks at me and says "water." before it even registers, i'm halfway to the kitchen, fetching him some Evian from the fridge. i hand it to him and return to my corner silently. he downs the whole thing and just tosses the bottle aside.

i notice bf is hitting his own poppers like crazy, and guy takes two huge lung fulls of his own bottle and points his cock at bfs hole and just rams the whole thing in, balls deep, all in one go.

bf yells "thank you Sir!" guy just growls, grabs his hips and starts slamfucking bf within an inch of his life
>>
>>1325888
sounds like a bloody welshman
>>
File: GorillaBook.png (393KB, 641x372px) Image search: [Google]
GorillaBook.png
393KB, 641x372px
>>1325932
What else do you expect from people whose faces are glued to smartphones and live their lives on social media instead of face-to-face?
>>
>>1326467
cont..... sorry, had to leave and come back :(

the guy is a fucking animal. no mercy, no slowdown, just pedal-to-the-floor slamming for a solid 20 minutes. both of them are shiny with sweat, guy with head back and eyes closed for nearly all of it. after a good 20 minutes, guy growls deep in his throat and i can tell he's cumming. theres so much of it, it's leaking out while hes still fucking. he just yanks it out when hes done with a loud sucking sound, grabs the rag and starts wiping his dick off. my bfs hole is gaping open. he tosses the rag on my bfs back when hes done, and starts getting dressed. bf gets up and has be bend over right where he was and pounds my ass for a good 20 minutes telling me how that guy is his favorite fuck.

i still jerk off thinking about it
>>
>>1326485
Old fag
>>
>>1294661
Before, I was diamonds, now I have transcended and am become neutronium.....
>>
>>1326819
the more I read the more obvious it became that this shit never happened and you were just making it up as you went along
>>
>>1326422
and you let him go deep and bust nuts in you? foolish behavior will eventually yield foolish results.
>>
>>1326838
Agreed. While hot, obviously made up. More like what anon wishes was true.
>>
>>1326835
Summer fag
>>
>>1293838
Yeah, all she needed was a job. Sad it took a month.
>>
I really want to see my boyfriend hook up with another guy while I get fucked. Our sex life has been very vanilla for about a year now. I don't know how to breech the subject.
>>
>>1327913
say u boring nigga and you want more dick or youre out
>>
Bicurious white male here...sucked a black cock bigger than mine that i met on tinder while I was on cocaine. He came all over my face. I wish i would have had enough balls to let him cum in my mouth and I swallowed. It was so fucking hot and yes I would let them dominate me.there's some thing aboUT a BIG BLACK COCK that makes me want to deepthroat.. I have a girlfriend now but would still be a slut for some big dick
>>
>>1327914
Seems a bit too blunt.
>>
File: tumblr_nyfxcnveNj1skcdkro1_1280.jpg (278KB, 980x653px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyfxcnveNj1skcdkro1_1280.jpg
278KB, 980x653px
>>1327913
>I don't know how to breech the subject.

the word is 'breach'

take him to dinner at a nice restaurant. get a nice bottle of wine. after he is loosened up bring up the subject of 'fantasies'. talk about some mild fantasy you have. let him talk about one. see if he is inclined to fantasize about other men. if he seems clingy, drop it. if he seems open to it, bring up a hypothetical situation: 'wow, sometimes i thin about seeing you with another guy'. see how he reacts. if he says 'yeah, i think it would be hot to see you with someone too' then you can eventually talk about making it happen in real life. just play it slow and in the realm of fantasy as opposed to real life. if he acts scared or angry, reassure him that it was only in your imagination and that you love him and only want to be with him and you would never cheat on him, etc.

be aware that you have to have ground rules.

also, be aware that this opens the door to infidelity by creating a grey area where 'cheating' is allowed.

whenever i have been in a relationship where we had threeways and 'openness' it always ended with us growing apart and eventually fucking other people all the time.

monogamy is hard and takes work, but it can be worth it.
>>
>>1328243

Actually, the word is "broach".
>>
File: broach.jpg (103KB, 1024x1194px) Image search: [Google]
broach.jpg
103KB, 1024x1194px
>>1328296
>broach

mfw
>>
File: tumblr_ml01brxNW51s7u390o1_400.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ml01brxNW51s7u390o1_400.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>1328298
>breech the subject

Breach is a noun referring to (1) an opening or gap or (2) a violation or disruption, and a verb meaning (3) to make a hole or gap in or to break through.

Breech is only a noun. It refers to to (1) the lower rear portion of the human trunk, or (2) the part of a firearm behind the barrel. The term breech birth (meaning the feet- or buttocks-first delivery of a baby) employs the word in its first sense.

Broach means (1) to make a hole in something, usually to draw off liquid, or (2) to bring up for discussion. The first sense is rare and not to be confused with the verb sense of breach.

To breach is to break through;

to broach is to make a hole in something for the specific purpose of drawing off liquid.
>>
>>1326451
>>1326467
>>1326819

Thank you! So great to read. I don't care what others are saying - this is super hot to me, and I just came from reading and fapping to your story.

Thank you! I wish I were in the corner with you, watching your bf getting pounded by that god of a man. SO HOT!
>>
>>1326819

hot
>>
>On bfs computer playing games
>Notice his telegram has a lot of messages
>Try to ignore for a bit but take a quick peek
>See this guy on the top of messages
>Open up chatlog
>Starts out innocently enough "How are you etc"
>Slowly becomes more sexual
>See pictures swapped between the two
>See they start talking about meeting
>Guy says him and his bf travel through area every few weeks
>MFW this was about a month ago
>Scroll through messages and see my bf arranged to meet them at our place
>Hard as diamonds, keep scrolling
>Get to messages on day of meet
>"We're outside, wanna let us in? ;)"
>"I'm coming"
>Next message is five hours later
>"Fuck I'm still stretched"
>Guys thank him for accommodating
>Send my BF video of him being fucked
>See BF on my bed being fucked raw by this guys 8 inch uncut
>Watch as he blows a load
>Deffo my BF, has a distinctive mark
>I blow huge load over this
>"Can't wait to see you again ;)"

Turned on to fuck by this but feels a bit wrong.
>>
>>1314092
you're a fucking cunt
>>
>>1309263
the fact that you didn't instantly dump your boyfriend shows how much of a fucking useless cuck you are

jesus christ you are actually nothing
>>
>>1309287
why do you enjoy this

don't you feel your life is useless
>>
>>1329310

notice that he is my EX now.
i broke up with him.
no i don't feel that my life is useless.
currently i am getting fucked by a 10/10 alpha married guy.
he comes over about twice a month and dominates me, makes me beg for his huge cock and fucks me with a dildo 'to open me up' before sticking his cock in and cumming in me.
he's never been fucked in the ass so i'm not that worried about diseases.
recently he started suggesting we fuck outside.
he fucked me in a park after sunset and came in my ass. he said it turned him on thinking about his cum running down my legs while i jogged home.

i guess i enjoy being a cumdumpster.
i enjoy being a fuckhole for an alpha-male.
i'm just a faggot who needs a real man to dominate me and own my ass.

it turns me on that he has a wife who he loves and treats like a queen while he keeps me on the side to use as a cum-hole.

also, i don't have time for a relationship.
i get bored with a man being around all the time acting lovey-dovey.
in my experience, all men cheat.
i would rather be the one that men cheat WITH instead of the one that they are cheating ON.
>>
>>1329577
Aww, your whole world view has been mangled by betrayal. And you even pay it forward by becoming a loveless homewrecker. Truly pathetic! T_T
>>
>>1329308
>cuck thread

are you trying to get him hard or something? Whats it like to be this pathetic?
>>
>>1329718
Same
>>
I have a sneaking suspicion that my boyfriend is sexting his ex. I caught him early on in the relationship and it really hurt. But I imagine him being fucked by his ex and it turns me on. Should I snoop or just let it be?
>>
>>1329577

be the faggot you were born to be man.

i have several married guys (1 married to a woman, 1 to another man) that cheat on their SO with me. The guy married to a woman just likes the convenience of a nearby hole he can come over to breed anytime 24/7. he likes a dark room anon type setup. i dont even know his name. Gay guy is a little more kinky: he likes the mindfuck of railing me bareback (he says they always play safe in threesomes) in their bed, on his husbands side.
>>
File: tumblr_nrg3f8Nbdq1sxn6h3o1_500.jpg (76KB, 500x701px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrg3f8Nbdq1sxn6h3o1_500.jpg
76KB, 500x701px
>>1329915

let sleeping dogs lie

what you don't know won't hurt you

when you start to spy it becomes addictive and you learn things you wish you had never known

if you do snoop, it will probably end your relationship, but it might make for some crazy good psycho breakup sex
>>
File: 432310_Foto_ORGY_001.jpg (83KB, 440x450px) Image search: [Google]
432310_Foto_ORGY_001.jpg
83KB, 440x450px
>doing craigslist a few years ago
>respond to a m/m for m post
>guys were 32 and 25, with the 25 y.o. being the blonde, skinny, bottom boy
>left their phone number scattered in the posting
>(don't you just fucking love that shit?)
>responded by email, lol
>got a response later that night
>guys wanted me to call them
>sent a number and a name
>call them up next day and chatted, exchanged pics
>got to talk to both of them, seemed level headed, ok looking, obviously gay dudes
>lived in adjacent neighborhood
>set up the deal, drove over a couple days later
>they actually were having a cookout (and me thinking it'd be right into sex for some reason?)
>met a bunch of guys in 20s and 30s
>they.were.actually.vetting.me.for.a.fuck.group
>?
>well, ok, not my thing, but ok
>free food, too
>got to play volleyball, stuff my face with free (good) barbecue and fixings
>met a lot of cool guys
>as the afternoon wore on...drunk horny guys
>started getting attention from some of the others
>ended up in three different rooms of their house
>a fucking orgy
>ended up getting a 3way on
>2 guys (not the original guys) pulled me into the basement rec-room (might have been a couple?)
>one of the best blowjobs i've ever received
>got to fuck one of the dudes briefly
>fucked the daylights out of the other guy
>(red meat and diet coke turns me into a fuck machine, what can i say)
>we got cleaned up in the half-bath in the basement
>quietly excused myself and ducked out
>as i drove home, realized there were still about 15 guys still having sex in that place
>not really my scene, but a really cool 3way anyway
>and free cookout
>could not get to sleep until 4 am because of all the diet coke i drank, lol
>>
File: tumblr_mtwxzhIc6u1qkd0zvo1_400.gif (703KB, 400x188px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mtwxzhIc6u1qkd0zvo1_400.gif
703KB, 400x188px
>>1330445
>>
>>1330197
Dude, that's exactly what happened to me. Snooped thru my long term bfs messages, found some very incriminating stuff. Instead of confronting him about it, I left it alone and kept snooping... until one day I had a psycho breakdown.

It was a messy as fuck break up, and I even logged into his facebook (thanks keylogger) and posted some of the fucked up nekkid pics he was sending out to other guys online. Anyway, that and other fucked up stuff I did, lead to irreparable damage to the possibility of ever getting back together. But damn tho... the post-break up angry sex was seriously the best.

>>1330197
>>
>>1315373
tell me y ur in bed
>>
>>1320511
>small dick (6")
small? stop watching porn
>>
>bf is into BDSM, I'm not, so we arrange that he can have a slave when he wants and I can participate if I want
>slave arrives, he's beautiful, has a fit body but a small ass, we talk a little
>my bf (arab, huge cock) puts his pants down and the slave sucks him
>I kiss my bf and go down to suck him. It's my first threesome and it's hot as fuck
>we suck my bf together and we kiss each other at the same time
>we stop and the slave goes prepare himself in the bathroom
>later I go there too and my bf is fucking him in the bath
>they stop, my bf leaves and I kiss and suck the slave, who has a big cock but doesn't get too hard because he's a total bottom
>I don't remember the timeline because I was a bit drunk and went to take a nap
>in the living room, my bf is in the sofa and the slave is riding him
>I kiss my bf and touch his hairy body
>I go to the bedroom to take a nap
>go back, I can see by the door that the slave is tied in the table and my bf is fucking him with the lube
>I jerk myself and record it with cellphone
>after 3 min my bf looks at the door, sees me with a smirk in his face and proceeds to fuck him
>I go there, give my huge dildo to put into the slave
>my bf fucks the slave with the dildo
>he puts a condom in my dick and goes to jerk of in the sofa while I fuck the slave
>bf beats his ass with a belt
>after that I go to bed and try to sleep but I could hear everything since the walls are paper thin and later my bf told me the details
>my bf fucked him a lot, put water inside him, fucked him, pee'd inside him, fucked him, hit him
>when it's 7am they join the room and we sleep together, my bf in the middle
>in the morning the slave and I suck my bf
>bf leaves the bedroom and we stay in the bed
>he sucks me, we cuddle, I suck him, we kiss passionately
>we go to the living room
>I suck my bf while the slave sucks his balls
>bf has one of the best orgasms ever
>slave leaves but hopefully will return as he liked us a lot
>>
>>1330773
Post de vid
>>
>>1330504
And now I'm paranoid. I've snooped twice and found my boyfriend talking to his ex. They weren't sexy conversations, just random babble about pop culture. There were messages from randos who I guess he had class with. Some were hot and I honestly, wouldn't be opposed to a three-way. But I can't bring it up because I'd have to admit to snooping. Now I'm waiting for an opportunity.
>>
>>1330445
>could not get to sleep until 4 am because of all the diet coke i drank, lol

jesus christ I did lol
>>
>be insecure manlet, 20 years old, virgin
>never in a relationship, closeted
>meet up with a guy and fall in love (yeah, first love, guy can do no wrong, follow him around like a puppy)
>puts me down a lot, calls me weak, not manly (and I know I'm not)
>just happy to love someone
>starts telling me how bad I am at sex, never mind the fact that I let him fuck me whenever, blow jobs any time, he never fails to cum
>starts saying maybe we should split up. beg him not to
>tells me he will keep me around but is going to fuck with other guys
>heart crushed but don't want to lose him. besides it's only sex right?
>he starts going out for a few hours a few times a week
>then he does some overnights
>I'm just happy he comes home to me
>eventually it leads to him bringing his sex buddies home
>tells me to stay in the living room while they fuck
>turn the TV up so can't hear the moans
>goes on for a few months
>finally a lesbian friend of mine slapped a modicum of self respect into my head and I leave him
>>
>>1290449
Back when I was 18, I actually got convinced to be in a gangbang by two older bears.

>Bi-curious in high school, in-shape, blonde, young and handsome.
>Secret obsession with being dominated by older guys.
>At work, there would be a customer that would come in often. An older bigger guy, 50, beard, tall, chubby, he would leave really good tips and would always have great conversation with me.
>He was obviously gay and he would hit on me every now and then. To him I was straight though and he was just joking around with me. Secretly though, i would fantasize of him dominating me in all sorts of ways.
>Eventually I got into some trouble with the law and needed a bit of money. I didn't want my parents to know, so I went to him.
>The original idea I had was for him to help me get a loan but he said he was fine with giving me the money for free because I was a good friend of his.
>He told me to come over to his apartment that friday, he was having a small party and he would have the money for me there.
>When I got to the party, I noticed it was about 8-10 gay older men, some black, some white. Everyone was drinking, talking, so i joined right in.
>I grabbed a drink, talked with some of the other guys and eventually I ran into him.
>We talked casual for a bit and then he said, "Come with me, let me go get the money."
>I followed him to his room, in his room he pulled out an envelope with the money in it.
>He gave me the money and then asked if I was going to stay. I said yeah and he was very surprised. He then explained to me that they were about to have a gay orgy and never in my life have I been more shocked.
>I was 18, no gay experience, I didn't even think gay orgies really existed. I told him I had to go and that this wasn't my thing.
>Then he asked why not and went on to describe how much fun it would be experimenting with all these older men. He promised me everyone was disease free and everything we did would be my choice.
>>
>>1331253
>I told him I didn't want to do anything physical and only wanted to talk with some of the other guys and he said that was fine.
>We went back out to the party and I can instantly feel the other guys eyeing me like a piece of meat.
>Specifically this one guy named Will, he was the first guy to approach me. We talked casually for a while and then out of nowhere he started telling me I had a really young face and that he preferred barely legal boys.
>He started complimenting me more and became more touchy, the whole time the other guys were giving side glances to see what we were doing.
>Eventually he made the move and threw his tongue in my mouth. He used his hands to touch me all over and I was paralyzed, I couldn't move.
>My dick got hard and at the point I was his to use.
>Mike(the original guy) walked over with a huge smile on his face. He told me that he knew I wasn't straight and that I looked better as a submissive boy toy. I smiled back.
>>
Apparently Men studios made a gay cuckold video
Isn't cuckoldry only hot when it's real?
>>
>>1331258
wtf why did you stop?
>>
>>1307665
Loser
>>
>>1331920
Agreed. Just saw the one u were referring to. So meh. Wish there was some cuckholding amateur porn.
>>
>>1331920
Link?
>>
File: tumblr_nrt1unYpi61qev3n1o1_1280.jpg (525KB, 760x1158px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrt1unYpi61qev3n1o1_1280.jpg
525KB, 760x1158px
my partner is very attractive and always has men trying to get with him. he agreed to be my boyfriend on the condition that he continue to have sex with other men and i was so in love with him that i said 'okay, whatever you want, just don't let me know about it because i get too jealous.' we have been together now about 5 years and i know he has been with other guys because of the way he behaves in the bedroom afterward: he is a lot more energetic and horny after he has been with someone else it seems. i am tempted to ask him about his escapades but afraid that it might ruin our otherwise good relationship. i really feel lucky to be with him since he could probably have any man he wants. he calls me his 'security blanket' when i ask him if he loves me and he won't suck my dick, although he will let me fuck him (?)
i overheard him telling one of our friends that i have a small dick (true) and that 'all his boyfriends have had small dicks' because he likes having his very large and beautiful dick be the center of attention. he doesn't let other people know that i fuck him, he prefers to let them think that he is the top. we have had several 3-ways with very attractive men that we meet at clubs and i am always the one who gets fucked while he fucks the third man in a 'sandwich' or 'lucky pierre' arrangement. we have a lot of close personal 'platonic' friends who treat me great that we travel and party with and i am beginning to suspect that they are having sex with him but not me and this simultaneously hurts my feelings and turns me on. on my birthday last year we did lsd on a beautiful beach with several of our friends and i went on a walk and tripped out looking at the plants and flowers and rocks and when i returned it seemed like they were trying to hide something from me. at the time i let it go, but i'm wondering if i am a laughingstock or if these people really do care about me and are just trying to respect my feelings. should i ask my boyfriend?
>>
>>1333665
he's fucking all the guys he can regardless of your relationship and doesn't tell you because he knows you'll be jealous. simple as that. if you can deal with that, keep going, if you can't, break up.
>>
File: tumblr_mhrsf0hd131rwoepdo1_500.jpg (65KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mhrsf0hd131rwoepdo1_500.jpg
65KB, 500x371px
>>1333666

i think you're right.
and if i looked like him i would probably be doing the same thing.
it turns me on to know but it makes me jealous.
i guess i wish i was his equal but there is no way men will ever want me the way that they want him.
of course i could find a guy on my level, but that would be like eating oatmeal for every meal after having feasted at the best restaurants.
i guess there is a price to pay for incredible sex with a stunning man.
it is a slippery slope.
i'm clinging to the edge. i don't want to fall in, but i don't really want to clamber back to safety either.
"if you love something, set it free."
i don't want to try to control him or impose limitations on his sexuality, i just wish he loved me more.
i know i could threaten him (his lifestyle would change considerably if i left him) but i love him and don't want him to suffer.
i guess part of being a beta is accepting the pain of being inherently second-rate.
he will always be the alpha.
i will always be the cuck.

maybe i will try hiding a nanny-cam to see if i can catch him having sex with someone else. i have cum so hard just fantasizing about seeing him with someone else, i can't imagine how hot it would be if i had actual footage. i just don't want to freak out and wreck the good thing we have.
has anyone else hidden a camera and found proof of infidelity? how did you react?
>>
File: 1416152677713.gif (998KB, 499x246px) Image search: [Google]
1416152677713.gif
998KB, 499x246px
>have a very... complicated... relationship with my ex (let's call him Jason)
>we've tried dating several times in the past
>the sex and physical chemistry is amazing
>but we just cannot fucking handle each other for long periods, we always end up fighting until we break up
>so we decide to just stay fuckbuddies, and that seems to work
>then one day Jason tells me his younger brother (who I'm also friends with, let's call him Alex) is closet bi, and apparently has a crush on me
>Jason basically talks me into agreeing to help his brother "experiment", which is kinda weird but whatever
>so I make a move on Alex, and it goes really well
>like, way better than any of us expected
>not only do I have the same intense sexual chemistry with him that I have with Jason, but Alex's personality fits mine a lot better, so we've also got a lot of romantic chemistry
>so even though Alex is still in the closet to his family, we eventually decide to start seriously dating
>which I of course assume means I'll cut out the fuckbuddy stuff with Jason
>but when I mention this to Alex, he falls all over himself telling me no, no, that's alright, it's "okay" for me to keep hooking up with Jason, he doesn't mind!
>I'm super skeptical of this, and figure Alex (who is pretty naive/inexperienced in relationships) is just worried about rocking the boat and causing drama with his brother
>but sure enough, just a couple days later
>(and I'm pretty sure they planned this out in advance)
>the three of us are hanging out together, Jason starts getting frisky despite my attempts to disengage, and Alex is right there encouraging us along
>I'm drunk/horny enough to say "fuck it" and roll with the situation, and it turns into a threesome
>and that's where I've been ever since, still dating Alex but sometimes he invites his brother to join in
>really weird situation, and I can tell there's "something" more going on here, but honestly I find it pretty hot so for now I'm just seeing how things play out
>>
File: 1416995125044.jpg (233KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1416995125044.jpg
233KB, 1280x853px
>>1333721
You're one lucky fuck. Having a threesome with a pair of brothers is near the top of my bucket list. Do they do stuff with each other too? Or do they just focus on you?
>>
>>1333665
he has narcissistic personality disorder and you need to run in the other direction as fast as you possibly can.
>>
File: 1319080388482.gif (498KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1319080388482.gif
498KB, 500x281px
>>1333781
That's what I mean by thinking there's something more going on between them. They haven't done anything explicitly incestuous though, at not in front of me. They both just focus on me (not usually at the same time, it's mostly one-on-one stuff while the other is on the sidelines cheering us on/waiting for a turn)... but they're really comfortable with the whole situation, and they both obviously enjoy watching me with the other, and they aren't shy about touching each other either.

At first I thought it was maybe a cuckolding fetish thing, especially given some of the "jokes" they've made about competing with each other. And maybe that is part of it? But while I haven't gotten them to admit to it outright, they've dropped enough hints that I'm 99% sure they have sort of direct sexual history with each other. Which I'm mostly okay with, I actually think that's kinda hot? It just makes me a little paranoid that they might be doing stuff with each other behind my back.
>>
File: 1412968648524.gif (882KB, 500x235px) Image search: [Google]
1412968648524.gif
882KB, 500x235px
>>1333806
Incest between brothers is a lot more common than you'd think.

From what you've described, I'd guess that they've been fucking each other long before they ever met you. But they know they can't be a real couple, so now they're trying to find some sort of arrangement where at least one of them can have a normal romantic relationship, without completely giving up whatever they have going on between them.

Sounds like right now they're still testing the waters because they're unsure of how you'd react. It sounds like the incest stuff doesn't bother you--do you think you might be up for some sort of poly relationship with them? If so, why not just try sitting down with your boyfriend and laying your suspicions and opinions out on the table? Even if you've completely misread the situation, it seems like it'd be better to find that out upfront instead of playing games.
>>
>>1334306
Sauce on gif tho?
>>
>>1334306
Do you have photos ? Haha you are very lucky, come on post some photos without face please
>>
>>1333721
Post some photos, takeoff the face, this is very uncommon they both use your to fuck, they are Top or bottoms?
>>
>>1290676
Tell that to the straight fags on /gif/
>>
>>1322736
Asshole, enjoy being a lonely old man
>>
>>1334340
^^^^this
>>
>>1333721
It's not like they can get pregnant or anything - just enjoy the ride. Obviously they love it too. You're living the dream!
>>
>>1330773

What's it like having an Arab bf? Is he Muslim? Does he still practice?
>>
>>1336158
He's not muslim, but his father is.
Here's what to expect having an arab bf, but have in mind that people are different and this couldn't be more stereotypical:
big dick;
great fucking (the best you'll ever have);
awful fucking (having big dick doesn't mean they know how to put in the ass, some of them are used to fucking women and have no clue how to fuck a man;
no foreplay;
"macho", explosive and abusive attitude;

Anyways, we had another threesome and it was awful. I wasn't into the guy as I was at the first time, my bf invited another slave, this one a twink, and he was so high that he threw up for one hour. I couldn't get hard after that. Before the throwing up I sucked the slave#1 because my bf wanted him to fuck #2, but it seems he's a total bottom and have trouble getting his dick hard.
>>
>>1336201
Puking twink? That sounds attractive.
>>
>>1290449

sauce on that pic would be much obliged
>>
I'm half tempted to get an escort to fuck my boyfriend. I think that's the only way it wouldn't happen. He wouldn't dream of letting me get on a hook-up site and looking for a third. He only has one fuckable friend, but I know he is a bottom.
>>
File: bd.fly.jpg (116KB, 638x960px) Image search: [Google]
bd.fly.jpg
116KB, 638x960px
my bf of 6 years just told me he thinks we should open up our relationship to other people. how should i respond? one of my friends says he is probably cheating on me already and is just looking for a way to keep fucking the other guy without me getting pissed off. is there a way i can get his password and look at his phone? like an app or something?

it turns me on to think about a three-way with someone hot like bravo delta (pic related) but my bf has weird taste in men. what if he wants to do someone disgusting?
>>
>>1339238
that disgusting person is a better fuck to you boyfriend eyes than you
>>
>>1314515

sauce?
>>
>>1339238

just tell him you both need to agree on who the third will be.
>>
>>1293895
I can't seem to find stuff like this. Been looking for bear on twink etc. but no dice. What should I look for?
>>
>>1340818

you might try these categories:
Cross-generation
Coach-athlete
Teacher-student
Dad-son
Fetish
>>
>>1339238
Maybe try voicing your fucking concerns to your boyfriend instead of your douchebag friends. You've been dating him for SIX YEARS. FUCKING TALK TO HIM.

What a little shit you are, wanting to dig around his phone. That's not trust - that means you already don't trust him and are just looking for validation. The problem here isn't him, it's YOU.
>>
>>1340886
how can i trust someone who says they want to open up the relationship to other people? why would he say that if he loves me?
>>
>>1340935
Did you start dating when you're were 10 or something? You say you've been dating for six years, but your whole fucking approach to this is that of a child. Trying to look through his phone? Really?

Sex isn't love, love isn't sex. You can love someone and have perfectly good sex with someone else. You can love someone, and love someone else too. It doesn't work for everyone, and that's fine. But it certainly works for some people.

It probably took a lot of balls for him to even approach you about this, so don't act like it's some issue of trust. Sit down and talk about it, like adults.
>>
>Sex isn't love, love isn't sex.
What all cheating faggots say :^) But they scream I love you when getting flooded with the other guy's cum
>>
>>1340962
Stop projecting your bitterness. If you fell in love with everyone you've had sex with, you're a bigger faggot than anyone in this thread.
>>
>>1340964
Looks like I touched a sore spot, did boyfriend not loosen up the butthole before trade got to it?
>>
>>1340966
>Stupid smiley face thing
>Random gibberish assertion

Tumblr plz.
>>
>>1333665

Stay with him if you want but he will probably wind up giving you AIDS
>>
>>1340964
You're the one projecting your polyamorous open relationship shit on his situation. Obviously the dude's not into it when he considers it a sign his bf doesn't love him.
>>
File: DSC000127.jpg (72KB, 1000x503px) Image search: [Google]
DSC000127.jpg
72KB, 1000x503px
>recently open up to my bf of 5 years
>tell him I get off thinking about other guys fucking him
>he has a slim fem build but has a nice big cock
>says he's thought about other hung twinks sometimes when we fuck
>bites his lower lip and says he'd be open to playing with someone else if it turns me on
>we fucked 3 times that night

What's a good place to look for a bull? Cuckolding seems like such a fringe fetish in the gay community.
>>
>>1343122
Grindr. There will be plenty of guys who will be down to you watching him fuck your bf.
>>
File: DSC0001278.jpg (28KB, 419x560px) Image search: [Google]
DSC0001278.jpg
28KB, 419x560px
>>1343283

Really? I've never really liked Grindr, only really used A4A consistently but it always seems that masc looks for masc and the only twink chasers are fat hairy slobs.

Honestly im not even picky about being there in person. I got a lot more hits advertising "unsatisfied bf looking to cheat" than "Cuck couple"
>>
>>1330197
Better to break snoop if he's cheating than to get AIDs cuz his bf is a piece of shit
>>
Reading through some of these opened up old wounds I didn't even realize I still had.
i started writing out one of my experiences but stopped cause it was bit too painful to revisit. Maybe later.
>>
>>1343531
:(
>>
File: tumblr_njfiwoylID1u19seso1_250.gif (934KB, 245x235px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njfiwoylID1u19seso1_250.gif
934KB, 245x235px
my fetish is couples.
i like being the meat in a couple sandwich.
>>
>>1333665
You're story really depressed me.
>>
My ex got engaged but was still super into me so he managed to convince his fiancee to have a threesome with me, awkward part is his fiancee was so into fucking me he kinda got left to the side at the end
>>
File: together.jpg (88KB, 760x800px) Image search: [Google]
together.jpg
88KB, 760x800px
>>1345578
Well, hello anon...
>>
Posted this in another thread. I had previously hooked up with this guy (Jordan), a few weeks later I hooked up with him and his new BF.

>Tell him (Jordan) we should HU again
>He responds, says he's dating someone now but we can all fool around
>Go over to the original guy's (Jordan) place for a beer, meet the new guy (brian), mid 30's, an inch or so taller than me but in good shape, clean shaven, no pubes at all
>Tell him how we hooked up in the past, new guy (brian) says he heard I was a good fuck
>Surprised because it was my first time with a guy but still flattered
>We all finish our beers, original guy (lets call him Jordan) goes to the kitchen to get a few more
>Brian and I talking, asks me how many guys I've hooked up with, I tell him just Jordan
>He asks if I'd consider hooking up with another guy
>Tell him yes, thought that Jordan had told him we were all going to mess around but guess he wanted to be sure
>He nods his head and takes his shorts off, wearing tight boxer briefs but I can still make out the outline of his cock, doesn't look like anything special
>Move a little closer, hear Jordan coming back from the kitchen
>Jordan says he's glad we're getting to know each other, takes off his jeans, no underwear underneath
>thatsthecockIwant.jpg
>>
>>1346799
cont.
>Sits on the other side of Brian, start making out
>Feeling a bit awkward, but liking the sight of brian’s cock slowly getting harder
>Go to suck brian's cock, Jordan pushes my head away
>Thought he was jealous, instead he wanted me to suck his
>Takes his underwear off, uncut cock, looked a little thicker than Brian's
>Start sucking his cock, cock gets harder..and bigger.. and even bigger
>Fully erect, remembering it now it was probably a little over 8", very thick with a big soft head that was already leaking precum
>Loving the feeling of his thick cock in my mouth, even better than Jordan's
>Brian pushes my head down, gag and almost puke so I stop
>Jordan says we should go upstairs, brian and I follow
>Stare at brian's ass as he walks up he stairs, this guy squats for sure
>We all get fully naked
>Jordan asks me if I want to 69 again, obviously I want to
>Start 69'ing, this time we're both on our side, brian just kind of standing there
>All of a sudden he starts rimming my ass, feels amazing
>Continue like this for a few minutes, Jordan stops sucking my cock and I do the same
>He asks why I stopped, told me because he did
>He lays on his back, I didn't want to come yet so I get between his legs and start sucking
>Feel brian rimming my ass again
>Had been toying my ass before I came over, so I was ready
>Tell brian to fuck me
>He lubes my ass, says he knows I'm negative for everything and that he is too
>Asks if he can go without the condom, I say sure, he's clean so I didn't care
>Pushes his tip against my hole, feels much bigger than jordan

>Slips the tip and some of his cock in, feel like I'm going to be split in half
>Slowly pushes all the way in, feel him grab my hips as he bottoms out
>Cock is rock solid, love the feeling of being fucked by brian as I suck Jordan's cock
>>
>>1346803
cont.
>Jordan cums in my mouth, tastes a little sweeter than last time
>Brain says "wow, he really is good isn't he" and Jordan nods
>Flattered, embarrassed, but with a cock in my ass I didn't care
>Brian tells me he wants me to ride him, pulls out and sits against the wall
>Slide onto his cock, feels amazing
>A little awkward staring at brian while I ride his cock, rest my head on his chest/shoulder
>Pulls my head up, starts to kiss me but I pull away
>Tells me he wants to taste Brian's cum, sounded hot so we started making out
>Realized what I was missing out on, makeout for a few minutes as I ride him
>Tells me he's going to cum, told me he wanted to finish in my mouth
>Slide off his cock, realize its going to taste like lube so I'm a little hesitant but he pushed my head down anyway
>Suck his cock, love how thick it is
>Tells me he's about to cum, start sucking harder
>Brian cums, nearly choked on all of his cum but it tastes better than Jordan's so I don't mind
>Swallow it all
>We're all standing around, Jordan is hard again and I'm fully erect, horny as hell
>Brian says to jordan something along the lines of "You were right, he's a little slut"
>Flattered and insulted, don't care because I'm still super horny
>Rest for a minute, Brian starts sucking my cock, he's not nearly as good as Jordan
>Tell him I want to fuck him, he obliges
>Start fucking Brian, his ass is super tight, feels amazing
>Jordan sitting there watching, jerking off, I tell him that he's next
>Cum fairly quickly in Brian's ass, Brian is rock hard again
>Tell Jordan that I want him to fuck me
>Jordan fucks me for a little bit, brian is laying on the air mattress, cock in the air
>>
>>1346804
cont.

>Jordan cums in my ass, feels amazing
>Lay there with Jordan for a minute, thoroughly drained and used, ass hurts a little bit but it was worth it
>We all relax for what feels like an hour, was probably 15 mintues
>Realize that Jordan is asleep, I go to the bathroom to clean myself up
>Brian follows me in, tells me we should do this again sometime, I tell him that we will for sure
>Washing my hands and face, Brian comes up behind me and fingers my ass for a bit, bites my neck
>Turn around and makeout for a little bit, feel his cock getting harder, mine does too
>Drop to my knees, start sucking his cock
>Has me pushed against the vanity in the bathroom, shoving his cock in my mouth until I gag
>Tell me he's about to cum, swallow every drop and love his cock for a minute afterwards, love how when it gets softer I can get more of it in my mouth
>Return to the bedroom, lay next to Jordan with brian spooning me, cock resting against my ass
>We all fall asleep
>Wake up the next morning, suck brians cock until he cums buckets in my mouth again
>Jerk off as brian suck jordan's cock
>Jordan finishes me off
>Swap numbers with Brian, meet up once a week

a few weeks later it was my 20th birthday, celebrated with some friends and that night I went to Jordan's place and had the best sex of my life, had Brian fucking me while Jordan sucked my cock.

Hard to find older guys who are in shape and clean shaven, most are fat and hairy.

I have plenty more stories of us fucking if anyone is interested.
>>
>>1346805
> have plenty more stories of us fucking if anyone is interested.

Good god yes. Type quickly!
>>
File: 20th-1.png (170KB, 1116x459px) Image search: [Google]
20th-1.png
170KB, 1116x459px
>>1346811
Posted these in another thread, here are the screencaps. I have plenty more stories if anyone wants them.
>>
File: 20th-2.png (171KB, 894x471px) Image search: [Google]
20th-2.png
171KB, 894x471px
>>1346898
>>
File: 20th-3.png (164KB, 1097x522px) Image search: [Google]
20th-3.png
164KB, 1097x522px
>>1346899
>>
File: 20th-4.png (183KB, 982x664px) Image search: [Google]
20th-4.png
183KB, 982x664px
>>1346900
>>
>mfw u will never cuckold a twink, get him fuck by the biggest muscular black dude ever
>mfw you will never see his pink boipussy be gaped
>>
>>1293838
You're a disgusting person
>>
File: twins1119.jpg (62KB, 480x234px) Image search: [Google]
twins1119.jpg
62KB, 480x234px
>have a complicated off-and-on relationship with this one guy, let's call him Michael
>he was the first guy I ever seriously dated, up until he cheated on me and I dumped him
>ended up stupidly forgiving him and taking him back a year later, until I caught him cheating on me again
>I would've dumped him immediately again, except I found out while I was visiting his family for the holidays and didn't want to cause a scene
>so I kept it to myself, and of course Michael was too oblivious to notice something was wrong
>however his younger brother (let's call him Kyle) did notice something was eating me up
>he asks me about it in private and I end up venting the whole mess to him
>we start bonding and swapping stories over what a slutty douchebag his brother is
>Kyle eventually admits to me that he's "a little bi" (which I'd strongly suspected, I'd always gotten that vibe from him)
>he says he's not actually closeted, he's just super private about his sex life
>because apparently whenever his brother finds out he's involved with or even mildly interested in another guy, he always swoops in and tries to "steal" Kyle's guy, with some past success
>I "joke" that maybe he should get some revenge by doing the same to Michael
>quotes there because we've been ramping up the flirting this whole time and it's pretty obvious what we're both after (honestly I didn't even really believe Kyle's story at this point, I thought it was just part of the flirting)
>doesn't take much longer before we're all over each other
>end up fucking each other every chance we get over the rest of the trip, including once on top of Michael's childhood bed, which was pretty satisfying
>I break up with Michael as soon as we get back from the trip
>intended to keep quiet about fucking his brother secret, but it came out during the breakup
>to my surprise he didn't even care, just shrugged it off with "yeah he already told me"
>few other comments left me wondering just wtf sorta relationship those two have
>>
File: tldr.gif (375KB, 226x308px) Image search: [Google]
tldr.gif
375KB, 226x308px
>>
File: beachfuck.jpg (96KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
beachfuck.jpg
96KB, 500x367px
>>1346554
>tfw your bf fucks everyone on the beach
>>
>>1290717
SLO?
>>
>>1328298
If that image is a decorative clothing pin it's actually spelled "brooch", but is pronounced "broach".
Thread posts: 302
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.