[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What were historical sites of greatest mass rapes besides

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 10

What were historical sites of greatest mass rapes besides Berlin and Nanking?
>>
>>960837
my house last night :^)
>>
>>960837
A lot of premodern wars I suppose.

Also those sick shit that gone down in Africa. The Rwandan Genocide included more than just killing you know.
>>
>>960837
The fall of Constantinople apparently had a lot of rape after the ottomans took the city.
>>
File: noLsXeK.png (115KB, 1250x3506px) Image search: [Google]
noLsXeK.png
115KB, 1250x3506px
Cologne 2016
>>
>>960837
Literally every conquered city.
>>
>>960837
The note of V. Molotov, Soviet minister of foreign affairs, in January 1942 completed by the description of the sexual abuses of Wehrmacht in the occupied territories: “In the Ukrainian village of Borodaevka fascists raped each woman and each girl… In the village Berezovka of woman and girl from 16 and to 30 years were gripped and driven by drunk German soldiers away”.
>>
Europe 2016
>>
>>960948
triggered
>>
File: Rape_of_the_Sabine_Women_01.jpg (208KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
Rape_of_the_Sabine_Women_01.jpg
208KB, 1024x680px
The Sabines' suburbs just outside Rome
>>
>>960852
fpbp
>>
>>960856
Came in to post Rwandan genocide. Also the 1st and 2nd Congo Wars.
>>
>>960953
Id wager that the soviet minister for foreign affairs is as much of a trustworthy source as the accounts of Goebbels.
Not saying there was no rape, but I rather trust local sources then official ones from a state known for twisting information to a great extent.

Id wager that the congo is one of the greatest ongoing rapefests of this century.
>>
>>960837
Anything the Mongols touched.
>>
>>960837
Literally most of Eastern Europe, for example thats why in Hungary one of the first thing the new government did is the legalization of abortion.
>>
>>963101
I would say this, but specifically the most populous Chinese city the Mongols sacked. Just because higher population = more victims.
>>
>>963103
You mean after WW2?
>>
>>963109
Yeah.
>>
>>963103
Disgusting
>>
>>963103
Ruskies gona Rus
>>
What was that one Chinese battle where a few thousand civilians were eaten? Not necesarily related to OP but it just came to mind after seeing the thread topic.
>>
>>963103
And this is still celebrated as the Russia's greatest achievement. Those people actually take pride in it.
>>
>>960948
France is such a qt
>>
>>963101
It was all the pent up rage at having tiny dicks
>>
What's happening right now in Germany and Sweden
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-10-03-00-59-1.png (544KB, 981x2371px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-10-03-00-59-1.png
544KB, 981x2371px
>>963132
My people are savages. I thought all those fetus eating, dog eating and cannibalism stories were memes when I was a kid. Boy was I wrong.
>>
File: Feast of Attila.jpg (667KB, 999x680px) Image search: [Google]
Feast of Attila.jpg
667KB, 999x680px
>>960975
WE DIDN'T RAPE THEM, WE MADE THEM HONEST WOMEN
>>
>>963229
>Dog eating
>Savage
Spotted the anglo.
>>
>>963236
>forgetting to mention the cannibalism
Spotted the chink

I'm one too.
>>
>>960948
DELETE THIS
>>
In the decades after the Communist revolution the Soviets raped alot of women, mainly the female family members of people seen as enemy's of the people. Also Christian women were thrown into the gulags to be gang raped.
>>
>>963229

(Yin Ziqi had besieged the city for a long time. The food in the city had run out. The dwellers traded their children to eat and cooked bodies of the dead. Fears were spread and worse situations were expected. At this time, Zhang Xun took his concubine out and killed her in front of his soldiers in order to feed them. He said, "You have been working hard at protecting this city for the country wholeheartedly. Your loyalty is uncompromised despite the long-lasting hunger. Since I can't cut out my own flesh to feed you, how can I keep this woman and just ignore the dangerous situation?" All the soldiers cried, and they did not want to eat. Zhang Xun ordered them to eat the flesh. Afterwards, they caught the women in the city. After the women were run out, they turned to old and young males. 20,000 to 30,000 people were eaten. People always remained loyal.)

Damn.
>>
>>963266

More cannibalism in war, from the Bible:

24 Now it came about after this, that Ben-hadad king of Aram gathered all his army and went up and besieged Samaria. 25 There was a great famine in Samaria; and behold, they besieged it, until a donkey’s head was sold for eighty shekels of silver, and a fourth of a [a]kab of dove’s dung for five shekels of silver. 26 As the king of Israel was passing by on the wall a woman cried out to him, saying, “Help, my lord, O king!” 27 He said, “[b]If the Lord does not help you, from where shall I help you? From the threshing floor, or from the wine press?” 28 And the king said to her, “What [c]is the matter with you?” And she [d]answered, “This woman said to me, ‘Give your son that we may eat him today, and we will eat my son tomorrow.’ 29 So we boiled my son and ate him; and I said to her on the next day, ‘Give your son, that we may eat him’; but she has hidden her son.” 30
>>
>>963283

From the Ukrainian famine: Cannibalism was rife and some women offered sexual favours in return for food.
There are horrific eye-witness accounts of mothers eating their own children.

In the Ukrainian city of Poltava, Andriy Melezhyk recalled that neighbours found a pot containing a boiled liver, heart and lungs in the home of one mother who had died.

Under a barrel in the cellar they discovered a small hole in which a child's head, feet and hands were buried. It was the remains of the woman's little daughter, Vaska.

A boy named Miron Dolot described the countryside as 'like a battlefield after a war.

'Littering the fields were bodies of starving farmers who'd been combing the potato fields in the hope of finding a fragment of a potato.

'Some frozen corpses had been lying out there for months.'
>>
>>960953
Isn't he the guy who said the Red Army Air Force never dropped bombs, only famine relief packages?
>>
>>963266
Why couldn't Yin Ziqi just leave a small force of 20,000 men behind, and send his main body to other fortresses with less stubborn commanders?
>>
>>963229
>Eating humans

What could possibly go wrong? :^)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_%28disease%29
>>
>>963563
>life expectancy was low in the past for no reason
>>
>>963529
Suiyang was a strategic crossing point and military stronghold to enable the An Lushans rebels (he was dead by this point tho) to prepare an assault to the capital.

Also, Zhang Xun was one of the T'ang Dynasty's star commanders at the time who was a god in defense. Prior to Suiyang, he pulled this shit off: he captured a nearby fortress of Yongqiu with 3000 men under the noses of a spread out 40,000 Yan detachment, shut the door behind him, and defended it versus the larger army and won. You're not leaving a man like that behind your back.
>>
>>963214
>>
>>960837
Has there ever been a group of men that could be described as "cucked' more than men from Berlin after WWII?
>>
>>960837
Jerusalem (1099)
Constantinople (1453)
Almost any major city taken by the Mongols
Rome (410, 476)
most cities taken by Attila's Hun army.

It's pretty common in history for there to be at least 3-5 days of just chaotic looting, killing, and raping whenever a major city is taken by a conquering army. More Machiavellian thinkers would argue that this is natural and should be utilized for the sake of troop morale. A sort of prize for the soldiers for winning the battle in the form of looting.
>>
>>963749
Noooooooooo

;-;
>>
>>963749
>hitler shot himself in the head and mussolini had his face slashed after he died

huh
>>
>>963229
(Citation needed)

Hmm....
>>
>>963826
Belisaurius on the other hand was (said to be) Just and demanded that the citizenry of conquered cities be treated as Romans.
>>
>>964040
pretty based guy
>>
>>964129
Cuck
>>
>>963503
Yep, same guy. Vjatšeslav Molotov.
>have a Molotov's coctail with that relief package.
>>
File: jurchens.jpg (98KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
jurchens.jpg
98KB, 375x500px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jingkang_Incident

>According to The Accounts of Jingkang, Jin troops looted the entire imperial library and the decorations in the palace. Jin troops also abducted all the female servants and imperial musicians. The royal family was abducted and their residences were looted. All the female prisoners were ordered, on pain of death, to serve the Jin aristocrats no matter what rank in society they had previously held. A Jin prince wanted to marry Huizong’s daughter Fujin, who had been other's wife. Later on the emperor’s concubines were also given to the prince by Taizong. To avoid captivity and slavery under the Jurchen, a lot of Chinese palace women committed suicide.

>Taizong feared that the remaining Song troops would launch a counter offensive to reclaim the capital. Therefore, he set up in Kaifeng a puppet government for the lands south of the Yellow River (called Chu) and ordered all the assets and prisoners to be taken back to Jin's capital – Shangjing (near today's Harbin) in Manchuria. The captives would march to the Jin capital along with the assets. Over 14,000 people, including the entire royal family (except Zhao Gou) went on this “one-way” journey. Their entourage — almost all the ministers and generals of Northern Song Dynasty — suffered from sickness, dehydration and exhaustion, and many never made it. Upon arrival, each person had to go through a Jurchen ritual where the person has to be naked and wearing only sheep skins. Empress Zhu committed suicide because she could not bear the humiliation. Men were sold into slavery in exchange for horses with a ratio of ten men for one horse. Women were kept in a part of Jin palace called huanyiyuan or offered for public bidding. Some Song princesses became Jin princes' concubines. Someone bought an “ex–royal” for less than ten ounces of gold.

Just a reminder that you will never be a Jurchen horselord and buy a Chinese princess as sex slave.
>>
File: f1.item.jpg (87KB, 680x542px) Image search: [Google]
f1.item.jpg
87KB, 680x542px
Spanish Civil War :
Moors in Badajoz 1936
Italians in Malaga 1937
and everybody everywhere 1936-1939

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Terror_%28Spain%29
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.