[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Man I'm so fucking tired of being alive Every single action,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: v.png (323KB, 586x350px) Image search: [Google]
v.png
323KB, 586x350px
Man I'm so fucking tired of being alive
Every single action, thought & emotion is worthless and will be forgotten by the time I'm dead
And satisfying my own needs doesn't lead to happiness but to delaying a death that's going to happen either way

How the fuck do people manage to keep doing this?
On another note, recommend me books about everything being in vain. I like Ecclesiastes.
>>
There are ways to immortalize yourself beyond the gates of cause and effect anon, you just haven't found them yet.
>>
>>943040
only people whose life counts are people whose actions have mattered and impacted other people
besides being a particularly successful or shitty leader, a pop idol, or having a lot of money and using it for the good of the world, there's no way to make one's life matter at all

only other way to make one's life matter to at least oneself is to be a narcissic
>>
File: aXm2441xjU.jpg (86KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm2441xjU.jpg
86KB, 650x650px
>>943051
Has anyone ever told you you're very shortsighted?

Listen up kiddo, those who aim for renown and status will have their chains of action nulled down the line. Artists who build a masterpiece and leave themselves anonymous will forever hold credit for that masterpiece. The system is a lot more complicated than you think, infinitely so.
>>
>>943024
*tips fedora*

Read Stirner.
>>
go outside, get some sun
>>
>>943075
>let people know that you're vegan
>let people know that your taste in music is more niche than theirs
>let people know about your pronouns
>>
>>943109
>Everything is an experience to be enioyed
>limiting yourself to something as futile as preference
Not to mention cutting off your penis is a pseudo-placebo
>>
>>943024
>Every single action, thought & emotion is worthless and will be forgotten by the time I'm dead
The first part of your statement is is a faulty assumption. The second part probably true. I adivise you to stop consuming media that continues to reinforce your faulty assumption. .
>>
>>943024
>forgotten by the time I'm dead
Here's your problem. Don't live life because you want to be remembered, live life because you enjoy it, and because you want to build a more enjoyable world for your children. Jesus wasn't remembered for 2000+ years for nothing (inb4 shitting on christianity)
>>
>>943109
>pseudo-placebo
Dunno man cutting of your balls will probably cause a lower production in testosterone.
>>
Become an absurdist
>>
>>944221
Well of course, but that's really just turning yourself into a eunich. You can't just spontaneously grow a vagina.
>>
Watch Rick and Morty. Does nihilism perfectly.
The answer OP, is to let yourself be distracted by the little things. For some its a cat, or dog, others, its a sport.

Also, try psychedelics. They usually sort that shit out.
or dont, not like it matters
>>
>>943075
I don't care about being remembered. But a lot of people do, and I don't see what else would make one happy in life.

>>943120
>Everything is an experience to be enioyed
How?

>>943163
So, how do short-term feelings and events have value in that case?

>>943284
Jesus wasn't exactly a happy character.
I don't care about being remembered, to be honest I'm far from being special or amazing so I'd rather not be. My question is: how does anything matter? Regardless of what one does in their lifetime, death awaits at the end and might come at any time anyway.
So what is the point of anything? We're all fleshy specks of dust lost among billions upon billions of others in the course of history. What does it matter to be successful or not, to be happy or not, when death is the only thing that's guaranteed?
Why am I pressured to care about being alive and being around other people and having occasions and possibilities to do great things when I'm just a detail in the short history of our civlization among the short history of humanity, like everyone else?
>>
File: aXm9072xjU.jpg (40KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm9072xjU.jpg
40KB, 650x650px
>>945138
Just by virtue of being an experience. Your sorrows are the only thing that will help you grow. Learn to embrace them instead of rejecting them.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.