[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are now aware that this was a cowardly war crime and would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

You are now aware that this was a cowardly war crime and would be an egregious violation of the Geneva Convention.
>>
Ruse of War. It's legit. It's like using camo.
>>
It was a stupid ending to a really stupid war, can't the fucking Spartan dumbass king marry someone else? Can't Paris just fuck off?
>>
>>821323
M-Muh honor mufugga
>>
>>821335
Greeks are fucking Jap tier retarded when it comes to honor and needless death
>>
>get shot in the achilles tendon
>die
lmao what a weak ass nigga
>>
>>821323
Helena was the most beautiful woman in the world.
>>
>>821349
Was she divine? Did she have an okay personality? Apparently not because she fucked Paris, having hundreds of thousands of people throw themselves into the meat grinder for the sake of your dick is retarded
>>
>>821309
I mean isn't that why the gods supposedly punished Odysseus with a fun little chaotic vacation? For Violating the Geneva Convention?
>>
>>821364
Only half of them because the Gods are really petty
>>
>>821349
>literally given to another man by the gods
>doesn't even want to leave Paris

Menelaus basically went to war because he was bitter over being dumped. And when he DOES get to her after having sacked an entire city to do so, he tries to kill her.
>>
Did it even happen?
>>
>>821321
It's perfidy. Feigning surrender/negotiation in order to ambush your enemy.
>>
>>821407
>tfw you grew up thinking that Troy and Sparta were prominent locations in modern Greece just like Athens
>>
>>821407
Troy existed and there was most likely a war with Greece. Outside of that its a made up story
>>
Wasn't the Trojan Horse supposed to have been a metaphor or hyperbole for some sort of siege equipment?
>>
>>821354
>having hundreds of thousands of people throw themselves into the meat grinder for the sake of your dick is retarded

Maybe a good modern interpretation of the Iliad is the dangers of monarchy/dictatorships
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.