[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post pictures of Nazis having fun. Or any army. I'm mainly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 20

Post pictures of Nazis having fun.

Or any army. I'm mainly interested in seeing "the enemy" in a human light, though.
>>
File: tumblr_mupy5qvDMb1sgn0v4o1_400.gif (1MB, 321x213px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mupy5qvDMb1sgn0v4o1_400.gif
1MB, 321x213px
>>81708
Nothing like fear to make you feel alive
>>
>>82066
What's he throwing? A brick?
>>
>>81708
You know, they were welcomed as liberators in a lot of villages they passed through.
>>
File: 3986782950_ea82213c7b.jpg (89KB, 500x331px) Image search: [Google]
3986782950_ea82213c7b.jpg
89KB, 500x331px
>>82098
Yep.
>>
>>82107
That was very short lived. Ukraine and Belarus were forced into the USSR at gunpoint and the people were ready to try something else.

Then they got lebensraumed.
>>
My great grandparents were wealthy landowners in Latvia. My great grandfather in fact commanded the Czars calvary during WWI. Naturally when Stalin seized power he and his wife were a little dissmayed. When the Nazis invaded, they welcomed them, and offered their estate as a command center. My grandma has told me stories of the Nazi troops and she has always said they were the kindest group of boys she has ever encountered and even played cards and other games with them. Unfortunately, Stalin regained his ground and my great grandfather and all of his sons/brothers were captured and died in Siberia. My grandma and her mother/sisters escaped to Nazi Germany where they boarded a ship to New York.

Tdlr: Nazi soldiers were just regular guys like any other. Stalin was worse than Hitler but they won't tell you that in history books.
>>
>>82185
>they got lebensraumed.
"Lebensraum was a mistake."
-Hitler, I hope

>>82225
Funny enough, I watched a documentary on German POWs in America, and apparently quite a lot of women here found them all to be handsome and smart guys.

Pretty much just regular dudes; but then again, American culture has so many aspects of German culture that Germans from Germany usually don't come off as all that foreign or weird.
>>
File: winston.jpg (189KB, 444x553px) Image search: [Google]
winston.jpg
189KB, 444x553px
>>82107
>You know, they were welcomed as liberators in a lot of villages they passed through.
Lol, no.
Liberators of fucking what? Starting another war?
>>
File: 11871699.6e3961fa.640.jpg (112KB, 628x421px) Image search: [Google]
11871699.6e3961fa.640.jpg
112KB, 628x421px
>>81708
I'm mirrin them bods. I need to get built like these fellas
>>
File: honorable russia.png (9KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
honorable russia.png
9KB, 900x600px
>>82225
true russians fought with Germans.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Liberation_Army
>>
>>82355
>this guy doesn't know how much Belarussians and Ukrainians hated communism

Like another anon said, until the whole Lebensraum shit started happening from the high command, the locals were by and large either welcoming or relieved.
>>
>>82454
>lebensraum existed
>>
>>82330
In some cities here in minnesota we let the german POW's go and they actually decided to stay. I live in a small German town and work at a liquor store. An old man comes in every couple of weeks with a thick Bavarian accent, and the town rumor is he was a POW that decided to stay.
>>
>>82494
Bruh, I've lived in Minnesota my whole life. Where you from??
>>
>>82225
Tu tagad dziivo amerikaa?
My great grandma had the same story basically. Pretty wealthy family kurzemee got a bomb dropped on their house and lost everything. Said the germans were super nice and brought them supplies and helped out with things. Still have some random german shit at my aunts house like a heart shaped waffle maker.
>>
>>82490
Okay, preparing for Lebensraum: killing off slavs and shit.

Not many German troops actually had any bloodlust, but I won't claim that everyone of them dindu nuffin either.
>>
>>82553
>heart shaped waffle maker.
I hope you've eaten waffles made with that thing. You know how boss that'd feel? You'd walk away from the table feeling full and based.
>>
>>82454
So....do you get all your history from /pol/?

No, and its pretty fucking funny how you think people living in France, the nation which suffered the MOST DEATHS IN WW1, actually welcomed Germany starting another.

Which is why towns were looted and decimated because of people fleeing. The only people left in the towns were drunks or those who were too poor.

>Ukrainians hated communism

You know what they hated more? Germans taking over. Hence, why, in one episode, Ukrainian resistance tied German soldiers together, leaving nothing but their helmets on. They poured freezing water over their whole bodies. These German soldiers froze to death, stuck together in a giant block of ice in the cold Soviet winter.

Lovely.

Why the fuck are you such a god damned idiot that you defend Nazi Germany?
>>
>>82537
I went to school in new ulm
>>
>>82225
>but they won't tell you that in history books
except they fuckin do retard, the "hitler supreme evil" is mainly only perpetrated in pop culture/media
>>
>>82671
>So....do you get all your history from /pol/?

That anon isn't wrong, at least not for Eastern Europe who were suffering under the Soviet yoke. The Nazis definitely were not welcomed in Western Europe or the Balkans.

>You know what they hated more? Germans taking over.

They didn't hate them for taking over at first, they hated them once they realized how brutal the occupation was.
>>
>>82705
>using the term blue pill unironically
get out
>>
>>82671
>projecting this hard

How fucking butthurt are you, m8? Did your papa die at Bastogne?
>>
File: hitlerjugend.jpg (39KB, 391x500px) Image search: [Google]
hitlerjugend.jpg
39KB, 391x500px
>>
File: waffenss.png (171KB, 289x447px) Image search: [Google]
waffenss.png
171KB, 289x447px
>>
>>82553
Latvian bro. What was her name?
>>
>>82677
Nice. I want to go to New Ulm one day and check out the Schell's Brewery: one of my favorite brands.
>>
>>82706
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Eastern_European_World_War_II_resistance_movements

>They didn't hate them for taking over at first, they hated them once they realized how brutal the occupation was.

Which would have been immediately

>>82705
>>82722

Where did it go wrong in your life? You look at a guy like Hitler who lied and cheated his way into power, destroyed a country, attempted to destroy Europe, and you look at him and think..."Hmm...yep, that guy was right!"

He's a fucking retard and anyone who still defends that imbecile is a moron. Fuck off back to /pol/
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>>82718
>Expecting this board to not be an extension of /pol/
>>
>>82754
For three dollars they get you shitfaced on good German beer. Go.
>>
>>82771
you're right but hey we can give it a shot
>>
>>82613
Yeah man I used it all the time when I was a kid. We also had a german sewing machine, some scissors, and an old coal powered clothes iron.
Are you the latvian dude? Im in CA where u at senpai
>>
File: 1371399409739.jpg (155KB, 1280x849px) Image search: [Google]
1371399409739.jpg
155KB, 1280x849px
>>
>>82749
Brike
>>
>>82760
You spelled Stalin wrong.
>>
>>82777
>trips confirms

Is it really cheap there? Oh fuck.
>>
>>82789
I'm chatting with my fellow Minnesotabro

American.
>>
File: 1443840763263.jpg (15KB, 473x513px) Image search: [Google]
1443840763263.jpg
15KB, 473x513px
>>82821
Feels good reporting /pol/babbies like yourself who misunderstand this board's purpose and just greenpost when you have nothing to say. Nice evidence you've got yourself.

Let's just get this straight: You think Germans were welcomed in France. You think Ukrainians welcomed Germans

You dont understand how retarded you are
>>
File: 1445928425422-4.gif (462KB, 594x580px) Image search: [Google]
1445928425422-4.gif
462KB, 594x580px
>>82107
>>
>>82817
Ah, mine was Gunta (goonta)
>>
>>82831
>if you don't like Hitler you must be a commie
I swear the tankies and /pol/ are exactly the same.
>>
>>82870
see
>>82771
>>
>>82901
Thats a first name doe.
Do you speak latvian? Do you live in the US?
>>
>>82817
She lived in Buffalo for a while then moved to saint Louis.
>>
>>82836
It is. 20 minute tour follows by 40 minutes of nonstop drinking
>>
File: 1440468940214.jpg (89KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1440468940214.jpg
89KB, 675x1200px
>>82936
So, what books have you read, big guy? Wanna post something from them?

How can an expert not even form a single sentence? Seriously, learn how to not green text for once and I may stop laughing at you. Actually, I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry that someone in 2015 still defends Hitler.

Where is your evidence?
>>
>>82960
I am so doing that. Their beer is so damn good too.
>>
>>82948
what about you?
I'd be stoked to know a latvian american person who isnt 80 years old
>>
>>82933
I don't speak it. Sadly I don't know that maiden name. My grandma got divorced and kept my grandpa's name and has never divulged her original last name.
>>
>>82966
>comes to 4chan
>gets upset at greentexts
>>
>>82760
Oh wow, it's good to see the diversity of ideas in this board. From what I've seen, when anyone has an opinion that circumvents the mainstream narrative in any way whatsoever there's always someone like you there to tell them to fuck off back to /pol/. I thought this was supposed to be a board for discussion, how about you follow that. Instead of telling him to fuck off, address his arguments and don't just tell him to go away. Newsflash, history is usually offensive. History is controversial. History requires acknowledgement and discussion of dissenting beliefs. If you're in need of a hugbox or safespace, then a board meant for discussion of history is probably not for you, especially here on 4chan. I recommend Reddit and Tumblr. Echo chambers are rigorously maintained there.
>>
>>82966
Your reddit is showing. Lurk more and learn the truth. I bet you actually believe the holohoax actually happened too.

Oh, and you're not laughing. Stop saying you are. You're just looking at the screen with a blank look on your face.
>>
>>83011
see>>83006
>>
>>83084
Sorry for the convo circle. I've had a few. My great grandma as well as my grandma ended up in Columbus Ohio and there my great grandma died about 12 years ago.
>>
>>82760
>Which would have been immediately

From where do you draw this? Often times the Wehrmacht moved on, it was when the local police force and anti-partisan movements were established that things became brutal

I'm not entirely supportive of the "open arms welcoming as liberators" but in many small countries that fucking hated the Soviets they were most certainly seen as a better alternative than the Soviets, especially because they knew once the Soviets rolled back in they would be subject to punishment for not dying to them
>>
>>81708
Nazis =/= German Army in WWII. Although technically all considered de facto members of the Nazi party (true Nazis if you will), many of the soldiers and commanders of the German army refused to carry out orders to purge or massacre prisoners and civilians. It was usually the SS who did a lot of the purging which the German army was officially tolerant of, but many diaries and accounts reveal that it was at least somewhat disliked by the soldiers who weren't quite as naive as some.
>>
>>81708
Latvia. Just to prove that it did happen, never said it ALWAYS happened.
>>
This is my all time favourite paintaing.

It's a bunch of Zaparhozhian Cossacks writing an epic troll letter to the Sultan of the Ottoman empire basically telling him to go fuck himself after he ordered them to submit to his rule. Highlights include:

>O sultan, Turkish devil and damned devil's kith and kin, secretary to Lucifer himself.
>The devil excretes, and your army eats.
>You will not, you son of a bitch, make subjects of Christian sons
>fuck your mother.
>You Babylonian scullion, Macedonian wheelwright, brewer of Jerusalem, goat-fucker of Alexandria, swineherd of Greater and Lesser Egypt, pig of Armenia, Podolian thief, catamite of Tartary, hangman of Kamyanets, and fool of all the world and underworld, an idiot before God, grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick.
>>
>>81708
Ukraine, 1941.
>>
>>82771
>implying it has to be and should be.
>>
>>83711
>Implying lefties should be welcomed here
>>
>>83853
>implying it shouldn't be a balance of both, a place to just discuss fucking history semi-objectively without a shit flinger projecting their political bias on everything
>>
File: 2.png (232KB, 323x454px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
232KB, 323x454px
>shitposting this hard in a new board
>>
>>82870
At first the Ukrainians (largely in the more rural areas) did welcome the Germans, as German nationalism was seen as a better alternative to Russian Communism.
>>
File: 1444502766825.jpg (54KB, 680x583px) Image search: [Google]
1444502766825.jpg
54KB, 680x583px
>>81708
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.