[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Allah the new Woden ? >inb4 Allah=God Yes that is true

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: Wodenbookmark.20510.jpg (59KB, 396x496px) Image search: [Google]
Wodenbookmark.20510.jpg
59KB, 396x496px
Is Allah the new Woden ?
>inb4 Allah=God
Yes that is true but just as Germanic barbarians that immigrated into the Roman empire held on to their old god until deciding on Christianity , is it possible that Muslims immigrants will hold on to Islam fiercely until at a point their descendants will mold themselves into the superior European belief system..( in this case secular humanism)
>>
>is it possible that Muslims immigrants will hold on to Islam fiercely until at a point their descendants will mold themselves into the superior European belief system

Nope, it's not possible.
>>
>>812291

No, faggot.

Hedonism is everyone's god. Hop on board.
>>
>>812305
Why not ?
>>
>>812307
this t bh. Dionysis is mighty
>>
>>812308
Because that sort of shit never happened. Islam everywhere from Morocco to Pakistan is distinctly middle eastern.
>>
>>812291
>secular humanism
>superior to anything
>>
>>812317

and what do you advocate, friend?
>>
>>812323
Anything else
>>
>>812316
well because in those cases there wasn't necessarily any system in place which were vastly superior to islam ideologically at the time
>>
>>812328

what else?

why?
>>
Won't happen. Look at the places Islam spread outside the Middle East. Cultural differences exist but they don't build a separate narrative of the way Islam was interpreted out of Arabia. They might celebrate different concepts or ideas, but the aspect of oneness and ritual exercises are basically uniform in any Muslim majority country you visit.
>>
>>812291
a more probable scenario would be european governements supporting sufism for the immigrants
>>
>>812291
You norse boos need to seriously get a grip on reality, stinking up this board along with these psuedo "christians"
>>
>>812316
How?

I'm from Naija and Islam basically turned into animism 2.0 for us

Nature spirits = Djinn

Creator God = Allah

Marabout = Witch Doctor/Rainmaker
>>
>>812371
>naija=Nigeria?

also Those same things happened to Christianity in Europe
>>
File: They bought it.gif (436KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
They bought it.gif
436KB, 640x360px
>>812307
>>
>>812307
THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS is proven by History itself to be the best system of belief humanity has ever had.
>>
>>812291
german here so i have quite a bit of experience
no
muslims stay muslims
that's why it's so dangerous to import them
but that's just me
>>
>>812818
How is it dangerous? They don't adopt the Western values (like, individualism, human rights, etc.)?
>>
>>812832

They don't get cucked, lose their culture, start apologizing for their ancestors' crimes, and submit to the Jewish-led LGBTBBQ gynarchy.

It's problematic, y'know.
>>
>>812832
Some do, some don't.
>>
>>812842
That's not how it works, real progressives don't criticise marginalized, oppressed Muslims you shitlord.
>>
>>812855

They do IRL, just not according to the distorted vision of reality that /pol/ and Stormfront holds.
>>
>>812291
>superior belief system

Fuck this makes my blood boil.
>>
File: 1352363761347.jpg (52KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1352363761347.jpg
52KB, 499x499px
Marx predicted this according to his historical materialist dialectic.

The Muslim immigrants in Europe will eventually abandon their religion, recognize it as part of the capitalist superstructure, and form the vanguard of the next Communist revolution, the one that will usher in the final and ultimate dictatorship of the working proletariat.
>>
>>812291
Is that OP Woden is holding in his left hand ?
>>
>>812888
What a load of bollocks that is
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1lnxUXWGgE
They need your help anon
If you truly believe in Secularism then Allah will definitely help you
>>
>>812316
islam in pakistan was nothing like middle eastern culture until the anglo parasite stepped on this land. since the creation of the nation state plague not only islam but the very identity of the peoples living in pakistan is changing.

even the british recorded muslims of punjab raising their new born sons upto the sun and asking it to make their son strong and mighty in the face of his enemies. sun worship was a big deal in western punjab before islam. there are some rajputs that used to worship swords and war horses as god's teeth. i have heard of some of them worshipping pakistan's nuclear missiles. the untouchable castes who used to be animist have incorporated islam into their animism.

many old aryan stories have been islamized. angels have taken the place of gods and demi gods, demons have been replaced by djinns. but still some of the other supernatural creatures remain. like pari(beautiful fairy) and churail (a really ugly witch). there was people in mountains of pakistan that still believe in fairies and pray to them as well. many legends surround these creatures. many of the sufi shrines that are revered by sufi are suspected pre-islamic shrines that were given an islamic facade. in many parts of punjab nag cobra worship was the ritual before islam. i have myself met people who believe that they have seen men who can change from nag to human and back.

it is the nation state that hammers all the differences in culture and molds an artificial and new culture on top of the people. the nation state is the destroyer of all culture. the nation state treats humans like property and seeks to turn them into domesticated cattle.

whereever the anglo has gone he has found common cause with the wahabi muslims and their ilk. the anglo has sought to use these muslims as trojan horses to destroy the local islams, specially the sufi islams. sufi islam is unique, eveywhere sufi islams is different based on the culture of the locals.
>>
OP, most of the Germans that migrated into the roman empire were Arian Christian.

Only the Franks were still Pagan.
>>
>>812940
I KNEW IT

SAUDI ARABIA + ANGLO

ETERNAL ANGLO REEEE
>>
File: banana.jpg (52KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
banana.jpg
52KB, 720x960px
>>812371
>>812940
>islamic facade over local animist believe
how similar we are, I bet same thing happened even in arabia

>>812291
>secular humanism
Many modernizing leader trying to bring this to their societies. They failed, look how the pendulum swing back and many choose to identify with traditionalist.

This century will see if Europe can really assimilate sons & daughters of immigrants after embrace them.

The question is, is this all /his/?
>>
Fuck off from Europe muslamic fucking shits.
>>
>>812946
t."i learn history from atilla total war"
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.