[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I believe being dead is not worse than being alive. What's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

I believe being dead is not worse than being alive.

What's wrong with my belief system?
>>
>>808144
depends
>>
>What's wrong with my belief system?
You've reduced it down to a single sentence with no support or argumentation that is vague enough to allow for many differing interpretations that can all contradict one another.
>>
>>808164
So essentially no worse than any other religion based belief?

Contradict me
>>
>>808174
>Contradict me
Being dead is worse than being alive.
>>
I find difficult to accept that the dead, especially loved ones, don't matter. Is this how it feels to be retarded?
>>
>>808179
No, because I'll go to heaven if it exists. And if it doesn't exist, the universe will continue on structurally unchanged.
>>
>>808279
They are/were matter.
>>
>>808284
okgreat good 4 you man ty for the thread
>>
>>808288
Wisdom cypher knowledge equality
1.-Knowledge
Knowledge is the accumulation of facts thru observing, learning, and respecting. Knowledge is the foundation of all in existence, for it must be "known" in order to make it manifest.1 or Knowledgeis alsoMan. (1)(Knowledge)

2.-Wisdom
Wisdom is Knowledgeacted upon. Wisdom isWater, or the vital building block of life.2 or Wisdomis alsoWoman. (2)(Wisdom)

3.-Understanding
Understandingis the addition ofKnowledge & Wisdom(1+2=3), complete comprehension.3 or Understandingis alsoChild. The highest form ofUnderstandingisLove.Understandingis built fromKnowledgefirst-and-foremost. (3)(Understanding)

4.-Culture and/or Freedom
Cultureis a way of life practiced. It can also beFreedomin certain contexts, because the greater yourKnowledge-Wisdom-&-Understandingthe closer yourCulturewill be to True-Freedom. YourUnderstandingstems from yourKnowledge(1+3=4). (4)(Culture/Freedom)

5.-Power and/or Refinement
Poweris force or creative energy. ToRefineis to perfect.5 or Poweris alsoThe Truth.Wisdom & Understandinggive youPower(2+3=5). (5)(Power/Truth/Refinement)
>>
>>808160
Depends on what?

6.-Equality
Equalityis the state, or quality of beingEqualor possessing anEquilibrium. Meaning to deal or reachEqualitywith all in existence.Equalityis reached through commonKnowledge, Wisdom & Understanding((1+2=3)+(1+2=3)=6).6can also be The Devil, as it has the power to be equal to man, but not to God. (6)(Equality)

7.-God & Perfection
7 is God & Perfection, the Supreme Being/Energy which is the origin of all the universe. G is also the seventh letter in the alphabet, God sees with the seven colours of the rainbow and hears with the seven notes on the musical scale.Love-Culture(3+4=7). (7)(God & Perfection).

8.-Build or Destroy
ToBuildis to elevate the mentality & material of ones self, others & the planet. ToDestroyis to ruin the mentality & material of ones self, others & the planet by allowing negativity to outweigh the positive. YourCulture can Build or Destroy(4+4=8). (8)(Build or Destroy)

9.-Born
To beBornis to be brought into. It takes9months to make a baby.9is the only number that gives birth to itself (9+9=18(1+8=9)(9x9=81(8+1=9). (9)(Born)

0.-Cypher (Cycle/Circle)
0 is Zero, it is also the completion of a circle consisting of 360 degrees (120 degrees of Knowledge, 120 degrees of Wisdom, 120 degrees of Understanding). All in existence pertains to a cypher. A circle with no circumference......... .
>>
>>808286
But are you agreeing they don't?
>>
>>808310
im aware

i can draw allusions to the esoteric kabbalism that corresponds to the sefirot on the tree of life

wtf is your point
>>
>>808319
I just said they objectively are, what do you think?

Disease, vehicular accident, fell into a graincilo, struck by car, struck by lightning, disease, struck by car

All person's I've known who've died^
>>
File: 1405967659_5percent3_67.jpg (29KB, 421x412px) Image search: [Google]
1405967659_5percent3_67.jpg
29KB, 421x412px
>>808327
Have you heard the good news? Truth exists and you can know it!
>>
>>808348
I think you are being defensive and that english is not your first language. Godspeed, as they say
>>
It's the other things that come along with it and how people in the past have used religion to oppress their views on to others.
>>
>>808387
Your dead friends have value. I don't think I've been contradicted yet. I'll keep this belief system.
>>
>>808394
I think they enjoy having blankets over their heads because they're scared of how big the sky is.
>>
>>808462
I was not trying to contradict you in the slightest, just trying to understand the root of your belief. Keep whatever you need but still, be careful flinging values, somebody could get hurt.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.