[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, so I don't know if this is the right board to post

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 8211388838_84682b08c5_b.jpg (336KB, 841x840px) Image search: [Google]
8211388838_84682b08c5_b.jpg
336KB, 841x840px
Hey, so I don't know if this is the right board to post this on to be honest but what the hell.

I'm an American (like the USA kind) and like many of my fellow Americans I'm a mutt ethnically. Of course we all are to some extent throughout the course of history. I'm split between Lithuanian, Irish, Czechoslovakian, Native American, and of course more many more I'm sure that I'm not aware of.

Is there a benefit to being able to claim one main heritage? It seems like it would be comforting to participate in traditions that have been handed down for generations. The only culture I have is none at all. Just streamlining other cultures into cookie cutter profitable items and holidays.

Do cultural traditions play an important part in society?

Do you guys have one main ethnicity or culture you identify with?

What do you guys think?
>>
In my anger and jealousy over being a mongrel, I've joined with the Jewish international conspiracy to destroy all unique races and blend mankind into one homogenous people devoid of differences.
>>
>>675254
What else can you do right?
>>
Not really, Mexicans define themselves as one race even though there are varying degrees of mixes, and I think the best thing to do is to define yourself as an American instead of an Irish-American or a German-American like half the fucking country does, you have a great country, be a part of it, do not isolate yourself by assigning yourself a title. You are great no matter your past.
>>
>MUH HERITAGE
>>
>>675706
Pro tip - just trace back to the origin of humans, and claim every single culture.
>>
>>675254
>>675285
but what is wrong with maintaining diversity from place to place? you both will never be homogeneous, however if you were to marry a nice girl from an ethnically homogeneous background of some kind you would find that after a generation or two you could perfectly assimilate. The damn horrible thing about this world is that soon enough, there will be absolutely no variation in culture nor race of man. Think about that for a moment.
>>
>>675732
I know, that's why I said "what else can you do?"

It's not a big deal, and it's inevitable, you're right
>>
>>675732
>there will be absolutely no variation

Uh anon, I don't think you have any idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>675737
Pretty bad false flag tbqh
>>
>>675740
>unironically cherrypicking one line of my entire post
cool story bro, care to enlighten me then oh great one of infinite knowledge?
Of course there will be variation, but the true differences will be lost. It sickens me how brainwashed people are into hating every race on the planet when we should actually be pushing for real diversity not assimilating into one blend of soup. Where will it get us? Race is a real thing and we should strive to maintain our differences.
>>675737
I think it is a big deal. In my opinion it is one of the most pressing issues facing us.
>>
>>675753
>I think it is a big deal. In my opinion it is one of the most pressing issues facing us.

The world is going to end before races get mixed completely
>>
>>675737
>>675753

samefag pls, also genes don't magic themselves out of existence in meiosis.
>>
>>675782
Not samefag. Good try tho

Why did you think that?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.