[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are the methods of Hegelian dialectics majorly prevalent in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 3525.jpg (69KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
3525.jpg
69KB, 1000x1000px
Are the methods of Hegelian dialectics majorly prevalent in the current waters of global politics? Are there any blatant examples of it which you know of?
>>
>>581511
You are talking shit and you know it.
>>
>>581511
Yes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_Fukuyama
>>
marxism
>>
>>581511
This is the most subtle shitposting I have ever seen in my life. 10/10 thread, OP. I'm glad /his/ has arrived at this level of discourse. The TAS model generates some of the biggest butthurt I have ever seen, but mostly from philosobabies that have only read Republic and looked at Nietzsche's quotes on the internet.

Hegelian dialectics are applicable throughout history as a whole, not just in the "current waters of global politics". One of the biggest and most obvious ways I think that it is encapsulated in such a short frame of time is around the French Revolution. Absolute monarchy was thesis, radical republicanism was the antithesis, and Napoleon was the synthesis of the two, created out of the conflict that was the revolution and the Terror. Of course, then, Napoleon was also a thesis to the antithesis of a more moderate republicanism and federalism after the rejection of the restored Bourbon monarch in France and what was created in place of the HRE. The cycle goes on, with the synthesis being a thesis, forever and ever.

Now, when one examines modern philosophies, one can see this as well. Capitalism had existed in one form or another, but the full on libertarianism thing is a relatively new construct created from tying together philosophers that only contributed, in part, to the republicanism of their era. Marx was really who defined libertarianism, in his manifesto of what Communism is and what a revolutionary state is. He then created modern philosophy by defining both thesis and antithesis; the revolutionary Marxist state and the counterrevolutionary free market state. He tied the free market intrinsically to culture and tradition, and in this proposition he created the building blocks for postmodern thought.
After global revolution didn't happen, the Frankfurt school redefined the Marxist approach into Cultural Marxism. This was the first real postmodern ideology. Fascism was its antithesis.
>>
>>581511
>>581511
everything could be an example of hegel

thats why hegelians are a cult
>>
>>581576
>Cultural Marxism

almost took your post seriously
>>
>>581576
>Labels OP a shitpost
>Proceeds to shitpost himself

Remember kids, sarcastic shitposting is still shitposting.
>>
>>581587
>2281
>being NCR
>not joining glorious Legion and removing profligates
>Hegelians are a cult
Cult of Mars, maybe. Ave Caesar.
>>
>>581595
Show me on the doll where /lit/ touched you.

>>581600
I said it was bait, but I took the bait anyway, just because Hegel is my philosoboo.
>>
File: 1443112748691.png (704KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1443112748691.png
704KB, 720x1280px
>>581610
because clearly /lit/ are the only ones who don't believe in ancient debunked conspiracy theories about da joos
>>
>>581615
>conspiracy theories
Is that what we're calling it now when someone points out academic bias or teaching objectives? And academics have complete insulation from all criticism because many of them are Jewish?

Okay. You got me.
>>
>>581615
>about da joos

what?
>>
>>581615
Filthy kike detected. Remove yourself, Rabbi Shekelstein.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.