[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What interesting historical sex stuff is there? Any stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 302
Thread images: 47

File: is-sex-good[1].jpg (286KB, 1200x798px) Image search: [Google]
is-sex-good[1].jpg
286KB, 1200x798px
What interesting historical sex stuff is there? Any stories are welcome.
>>
>>485735
Max Stirner was a cuckold.
that's basically it desu
>>
>>485735
Ancient Egyptians fucked crocodiles and snakes.
>>
>>485735
Your parents boned.
>>
File: 100 percent factual.jpg (129KB, 865x489px) Image search: [Google]
100 percent factual.jpg
129KB, 865x489px
>>
Get this book.
>>
>>485809
that's kind of hot desu
>>
>>485812
seconded

Also the sequels
>>
File: AmbroseOptina.jpg (31KB, 314x400px) Image search: [Google]
AmbroseOptina.jpg
31KB, 314x400px
Hm. Here's a few, for starters:

>Shakespeare was a cuck.
>Joyce was probably a cuck.
>Essentially all of Western history is most didactically understood through the critical prism of the cuck/bull binary, contrary to the view of most post-Marxist schools of thought.
>Hegel can be read as the philosophical forerunner to the contemporary consolidation of the cuck/bull dialectic as a tenable theory of historiography.
>>
File: facesweat.jpg (41KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
facesweat.jpg
41KB, 640x360px
>>485809
>>
>>485831
>>Essentially all of Western history is most didactically understood through the critical prism of the cuck/bull binary, contrary to the view of most post-Marxist schools of thought.

Has any thinker wrote about this seriously? I wonder. The closest I can think is Michel Houellebecq's idea of the economy of sex. And of course all sort of Freudian stuff.
>>
>>485831
>>Shakespeare was a cuck.
sauce?
>>
>>485812
tl;dr
>>
>>485845
A character in Joyce makes a compelling, albeit somewhat halfhearted case for it here:

http://www.online-literature.com/james_joyce/ulysses/9/

In truth, there's not really enough known about Shakespeare's life to call him a cuck conclusively.
>>
>>485844
It certainly would be an amusing topic for a thesis.
>>
>>485874
It's not even that long you cunt.

But essentially Vol 1 is about how sexuality became "a thing" in modernity, particularly as an object of scientific examination. This is how you started having concepts like normal and abnormal sexuality, homosexuality, perversion, etc. Foucault of course has his own methodology with which he approaches it, which basically views knowledge as a form of power and control which is dispersed throughout society.

Read this don't be a pleb.
>>
>>485809
i remember reading this in the library
it was weird
>>
File: ANsqU.gif (2MB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
ANsqU.gif
2MB, 500x335px
>>485735
>>
>>485809
I-..What?

Source, anon? This reads like Byzantine Fan Fiction.
>>
>>485831
I like you anon, you should publish your work.
>>
>>485935

It's fucking false. Political rumours at best.

You think Justinian "Restore the West" would tolerate her?
>>
>>485961
Justinian was kind of a cuck anon.

He raised Theodora's daughter as his own despite not actually being his.

So I'm not entirely convinced.
>>
>>485809
Procopius really was a bitter motherfucker wasn't he?
>>
>>485935
Procopius' Secret History of Justinian's Court
>>
>>486102
So it IS Byzantine Fan Fiction
>>
>>485935
>>485994
You do realize, that every fan fiction has a base in reality?

We don't have shit on the ancients when it comes to sluttiness.
>>
>>486272
>You do realize, that every fan fiction has a base in reality?
So Leonard Nemoy and William Shatner were fucking like rabbits?
>>
>>486272
I mean Theodora was an actress who already had a daughter when by the time Justinian married her so she definitely got around some but do you really believe she was fucking 50+ dudes a night?

That shit sounds fucking painful, like that is pretty much what the Korean "comfort women" had to go through on a few nights of the week and some of them can't even fucking WALK anymore.

I'd be willing to believe she was a slut, but not to the extent Procopius is attempting to imply. Procopius also said "both are demons whose heads were seen to leave their bodies and roam the palace at night."

I mean come on now....

Catherine the Great and Elizaveta Petronova of Russia were both blatant fucking sluts/whores to a disgusting degree. That shit is explicitly documented.

Theodora all we can really operate on his conjecture so she largely gets a pass.
>>
>>486281

No, but they were in the same tv show.
>>
>>485735
I'd have to go digging for an exact citation, but in the Gemara, you have this weird partial fault finding in the case of divorce; if the man is more at fault, he has to pay more alimony (effectively, it's handled a bit differently) and if the woman is more at fault, he pays less.

A woman's sexual dissatisfaction is cause for divorce. A man's sexual dissatisfaction is not. You can quite literally be fined for being bad in bed.
>>
>>486272
Sonichu is real?
>>
>>486289
>Catherine the Great and Elizaveta Petronova of Russia were both blatant fucking sluts/whores to a disgusting degree
tell us
>>
File: le unbiased historical source.png (3KB, 540x58px) Image search: [Google]
le unbiased historical source.png
3KB, 540x58px
>>486272
>>
>>486892
I'm pretty sure she fucked all the competent people in the court to gain their loyalty.
>>
>>485809

Your mum must be pretty famous if people are writing about her
>>
>>486892
Catherine fucked EVERYONE from the lowly commoners to the nobles at court. She was literally obsessed with sex and felt she couldn't rule properly without someone sharing her bed with her.

She also used it to gain loyalty and build relationships for political gain/advantage.

She had an entire room that was filled with fetish shit and apparently had tons of carvings of penises and vaginas in it, like there would be tables with penises for the legs, etc. This room was later found and confirmed to exist by SS officers during the invasion of Russia.

She had other women "test" men for her like they were a god damn breeding stallion to make sure they were virile enough for her.

She was super possessive of her lovers and killed/exiled some for their infidelity despite her dropping them by the week

She killed her husband and then proceeded to fuck half of Russia and her son HATED her for it. After she died he had all the nice shrines/places she had built as monuments for her dead lovers destroyed and their bones scattered. He exhumed his fathers corpse and gave it a proper royal burial and as an insult to his mother buried her next to him.

Elizaveta Petronova of Russia was slightly less of a whore but still a pretty prominent one. She is one of the only leaders with primary source documents of correspondence with her lovers which are basically smut they wrote to each other because phone sex required phones to be invented first.

She held masquerades where she made all the men dress as women, and women dress as men because she felt she looked best in men's garb. (She was kind of a degenerate)

She basically fucked nobility, soldiers, and her personal guard.

Elizaveta was the true start of the dilution of the Romanov line until it basically became just claims from leaders that their son/daughter from an affair was "totally a legitimate romanov for reals".
>>
>>487134
That's hot
>>
>>486892
Catherine the Great's treatment of her only child and heir:

"On one occasion he fell out of his crib and slept the night away unnoticed on the floor."

"In one instance the empress gave to one of her court favourites fifty-thousand rubles on her birthday, while Paul received a cheap watch."

The kid literally had to be raised by a team of caretakers and Elizaveta (his aunt) because Catherine was too busy chasing dick all day every day to even care about something as trivial as family.

This kid went from having a total whore of a mother to having a still pretty apparent whore of an aunt as a caretaker.

It isn't hard to imagine why Paul grew up to be a bitter/angry fuck and hated the shit out of a lot of his family (and subsequently idolized his father).
>>
>>485831
>/pol/
>>
Belisarius was a cuck
>>
>>487151
Jesus, I heard Catherine was bad but not that bad.
>>
>>487180
and justinian had a detachable floating head.
t. Procopius
>>
>>487151
poor paul
>>
>>485735
Ancient Persians practiced Xwedodah, you can thank Mohammad and his Camel Jockeys for getting rid of that.
>>
>>487334
what the fuck is that?
>>
>>487338
wew lad nevermind, it's incest
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 120x151px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 120x151px
>>485809
>>487134
>all these gigaslut empresses
>my dick's face is pic related
>>
>>487341
too bad they had the face of a truck
>>
>>485994
He was just mad as his boss and his slutty heretic wife. I can perfectly empathize with him except for the heretic part.
>>
>>486230
Byzantine shitposting is a better description for the Secret History. The Wars and specially the Buildings are (official) Byzantine Fan Fiction.
>>
>>486272
It's a coincidence that most powerful women in history has been depicted as a turboslut right? Nothing to do with butthurt men right?
>>
>>486289
>I'd be willing to believe she was a slut, but not to the extent Procopius is attempting to imply.

Isn't that exactly what the other anon meant by "every fan fiction has a base in reality"? I would go as far as saying that Procopius was maybe being purposely hyperbolic. The book was for people that already knew Theodora and Justinian.
>>
>>487134
Tsar Paul had a hard life. Ended up getting assassinated in a court coup against him for trying to push through reforms.
>>
>>486916
Procopius is my favourite ancient writer. He is basically a late antique/early medieval robot.

>that part in the wars where he mentions he was first scared of going to Africa to fight the Vandals
>>
>>487383
If you stop to analyze it, most male monarchs in history have been turbosluts too. We just don't use that word.
>>
File: 1450264275863.png (16KB, 771x929px) Image search: [Google]
1450264275863.png
16KB, 771x929px
This generation is way too interested in sexuality.
Degenerate tbqh.

On a related note anyone know what that book on the relationship between sexual repression and societal progress was called?
>>
>>485844

It's a topic within Evolutionary Psychology for sure.
>>
>>486281

mentally, it's actually mccoy and spock banging it out that's expressed in the homoerotic machismo of kirk
>>
>>485844
FOUCAULT
O
U
C
A
U
L
T
>>
>>486289
>do you really believe she was fucking 50+ dudes a night?
This is about to become "Broscience: The Post", but...

Given how well she handled herself when she became Empress, I'm inclined to believe she had a very high amount of testosterone. High-T means sluttiness if you're a girl.

Interestingly, this actually makes me respect her more. My reaction to meeting her would be a high five and "Nice, bro!" It sounds like she was an active subject in her sluttiness, and while that's still """bad""", at least there's a sense of agency. She's not some slut waiting to get fucked and cum a few times — she's actually taking charge of what she wants.

Also, it just gives me a huge boner
>>
>>487565
the words "beta" and "cuck" get thrown around a lot here, but...
>>
>>487471
Nah family, people just don't hide as much as they used to.
>>
>>488140
Hide it*
>>
>>487565

Jesus christ you're a male feminist cuck beta, aren't you?
>>
File: image.jpg (620KB, 972x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
620KB, 972x1600px
I think this image is pretty interesting
>>
Catherine the Great never fucked Peter III, or he'd never fuck her. It's been said that he would have servants watch the hallway for anyone important coming because he would be sitting on his bed playing with toy soldiers like a child. Peter had a huge boner for Fredrick the great (who in some theories is thought to be gay himself), because he had the Russian army copy Prussian uniforms. Also, when he came to power, Russia was at the doors of Prussia in war, his boner led him to fall back rather than beat Prussia and even make an alliance with him (Seven Years War?).
Catherine was a huge slut, but she was pretty cool about it, she made one of her ex's the King of Poland
>>
>>488156

it's very interesting

that continuous flow of energy.

in the same vein, I think he 69 position makes the most sense with two guys.
>>
>>488160
>It's been said that he would have servants watch the hallway for anyone important coming because he would be sitting on his bed playing with toy soldiers like a child.
I would do this if I could.
>>
File: 1447448638121.jpg (501KB, 2912x1868px) Image search: [Google]
1447448638121.jpg
501KB, 2912x1868px
The Arabs actually made a pretty damn good sex manual, actually.

It's called "The Perfumed Garden", and it was written by a Tunisian Berber in the 15th century on commission from the sultan of his area. He attempted to make it virtuous by attributing the beauty and pleasure of the body to God and inserting humorous parables.

Here's the link:

http://burtoniana.org/books/1886-Perfumed%20Garden/The_Perfumed_Garden_of_the_Cheikh_Nefzao.pdf

If you want to see how your member stacks up to the annals of history, skip to page 10 in the book (33 in the entire PDF). I highly suggest the read if you like erotic literature.
>>
>>488526

... and I just remembered starting on page 78 (101), it teaches you how to fuck a woman like a sheep or a camel... and how to rape a woman.

GOD DAMN IT Arabs. I'm trying to keep an open mind here while I learn about your culture.

Read your Quran, and it will help the pussy game (as said in the passage).
>>
>>488584
>... and I just remembered starting on page 78 (101), it teaches you how to fuck a woman like a sheep or a camel... and how to rape a woman.

That immediately got me interested. Not out of some perverted interested like a lot of /v/irgins do here but I'm damn curious.

I read a 1870's book written by an anonymous british man who detailed his sexual escapades, fucked a married woman, even raped a 11-12 year old girl, and experienced sex with mulatto and black prostitutes. wild dude
>>
>>485809
>>487134

What birth control did they use?
>>
File: Rome Prositutes.png (99KB, 1219x492px) Image search: [Google]
Rome Prositutes.png
99KB, 1219x492px
I guess I'll contribute. This is a book about ordinary romans by Robert Knapp
>>
File: Roman Prostitutes 2.png (103KB, 1206x491px) Image search: [Google]
Roman Prostitutes 2.png
103KB, 1206x491px
>>488731
>>
File: Eva and Gretl Braun.jpg (33KB, 400x283px) Image search: [Google]
Eva and Gretl Braun.jpg
33KB, 400x283px
"If only he (Chamberlain) knew what Wolf and I did on that couch!"

-Eva Braun to her sister Gretl
>>
>>485809
Funfact-i opened this book by chance at 14, read it, and bought it because im a pervert. I knew nothing about byzantines.

Now doing a phd on the iconoclasm. True story.
>>
>>488813
Byzantine sex lit: not even once.
>>
>>488526
This was informative. Thanks.
>>
>>488688
Probably home remedies and condoms made from animal intestines. Also, the good old fashioned pull out method is actually statistically about as effective as using a condom.

Catherine had at least two illegitimate sons anyway, and Theodora popped out a kid before even marrying Justinian.
>>
There is a lost book of the Bible called the Gospel of Eve that apparently had all kinds of weird sex stuff in it.

One of which was for women to drink semen as a religious ritual and it encouraged people to openly engage in sex. Since there was no way to remove the intrinsic evil within humans, embracing your temptations made no difference. You were the same either way so why not fuck everybody?

All copies of it were pretty much completely destroyed.
>>
>>487341

>You will never be a fucktoy of a powerful Empress.

feels bad m8s
>>
>>489137
"The only known content from it are a few quotations by Epiphanius (Panarion, 26), a church father who criticised how the Borborites used it to justify free love, by practicing coitus interruptus and eating semen as a religious act. While certain libertine Gnostics held that, since the flesh is intrinsically evil, one should simply acknowledge it by freely engaging in sexual acts, the majority of the Gnostics took the opposite view of extreme asceticism."
>>
>>487471
>This generation is way too interested in sexuality.
I think, as you can see by the contents of this thread, that's nothing new.
>>
>>489155
>Borborites

proto hippies? who were these characters?
>>
>>488526
>http://burtoniana.org/books/1886-Perfumed%20Garden/The_Perfumed_Garden_of_the_Cheikh_Nefzao.pdf

This is both fascinating and hilarious, thank you for sharing.
>>
>>488633
>I read a 1870's book written by an anonymous british man who detailed his sexual escapades, fucked a married woman, even raped a 11-12 year old girl, and experienced sex with mulatto and black prostitutes. wild dude

I'm three chapters in right now. Very good read. It's called "My Secret Life."
>>
>>487565
crinJ
>>
Hitler was gay.
>>
File: 347563478.jpg (87KB, 865x489px) Image search: [Google]
347563478.jpg
87KB, 865x489px
>>485809
Saved for future shitposting purposes
>>
>>490273
>>488633
this book is starting to turn into 19th century Superbad
>>
Victorian Brits were so gay, it's hilarious

>The next night undressing, he showed me his prick, stiff, as he sat naked on a chair; it was an exceedingly long, but thin article; he told me about frigging, and said he would frig me, if I would frig him. He commenced moving his hand quickly up and down, on his prick, which got stiffer and stiffer, he jerked up one leg, then the other, shut his eyes and altogether looked so strange, that I thought he was going to have a fit; then out spurted little pasty lumps, whilst he snorted, as some people do in their sleep, and fell back in the chair with his eyes closed; then I saw stuff running thinner over his knuckles. I was strangely fascinated as I looked at him, and at what was on the carpet, but half thought he was ill; he then told me it was great pleasure, and was eloquent about it. Even now, as it did then, the evening seemed to me a nasty unpleasant one, yet I let him get hold of my prick and frig it, but had no sensation of pleasure, he said, "your skin won't come off, what a funny prick;" that annoyed me, and I would not let him do more; we talked till our candle burnt out; he stamped out the sperm on the carpet, saying the servants would think we had been spitting. Then we got into bed.
>>
there's more

>Though now at a public school, I was shy, and reserved, but greedily listened to all the lewd talk, of which I did not believe a great deal. I became one of a group of boys of the same tastes as myself. One day some of them coaxed me into a privy, and there, in spite of me, pulled out my cock, threw me down, held me, and each one spat upon it, and that initiated me into their society. They had what they called cocks-all-round: anyone admitted to the set, was entitled to feel the others' cocks. I felt theirs, but again to my mortification, the tightness of my prepuce caused jeering at me; I was glad to hear that there was another boy at the school in the same predicament, though I never saw his. This confirmed me in avoiding my companions, when they were playing at cocks-all-round; being a day scholar only, I was not forced at all times into their intimacy, as I should have been had I been a boarder.
>>
>Sexuality equality results in an unequal distribution of sex.

Thoughts?
>>
Judging by some other accounts he presents, British public school was apparently a massive a big gay masturbation fest

>"You wait till there are two logs hanging up, and directly I get one, you get up and come after me." Soon we were both in one privy together. "Let's frig," said he; we were only allowed to be away five minutes. Out he pulled his prick, then out I pulled mine; he tried to pull my skin back, and could only half do it, he frigged himself successfully, but I could not. He had a very small prick compared with mine. How I envied him the ease with which he covered and uncovered the red tip. I frigged that boy one day, but finding my cock was becoming a talk among our set, I shrunk from going to their frigging parties, which I have seen even take place in a field, boys sitting at the edge of a ditch, whilst one stood up to watch if anyone approached. When they were frigging in the privy, a boy always stood in the open door on the watch, and his time for frigging came afterwards.
>>
>>490373
>this again

It's the exact opposite, actually. Go outside.
>>
>>490380
I went outside. Now what?
>>
This reads like something from a beta thread on /r9k/:

>We sat on a settee or sofa, she had hold of my prick, and I her cunt, for she now sat with thighs quite wide open. It was my first real feel of a woman, and she meant me to feel well. How large and hairy, and wet it seemed; its size overwhelmed me with astonishment, I did not find the hole, don't recollect feeling for that, am sure I never put my finger in it, all seemed cunt below her belly, wet, and warm, and slippery. "Make haste, your aunt will be in soon," said she softly, but I was engrossed with the cunt, in twiddling it and feeling it in delighted wonder at its size, and other qualities. "Your aunt will be in," and leaving off feeling my cock, she laid half on, half off the settee. "No, no, not so," I recollect the words, but what I was doing, know not; then I was standing by her side, my cock stiff, and still feeling her cunt in bewilderment. "I can't... stop..., get on to the sofa." I laid half over her, my prick touched something—her cunt of course. Whether it went in or not, God knows, I pushed, it felt smooth to my prick, then suddenly came over me, a fear of some horrible disease, and I ceased whatever I was doing. "Go on, go on," said she, moving her belly up. I could not, said nothing, but sat down by her side, she rose up, "You're not man enough," said she, laying hold of my prick. It was not stiff, I put my hand down, and again the great size—as it seemed to me—of her cunt, made me wonder.
>>
>>490387
do 360, go back inside, delete system 32, and install gentoo
>>
>>490397
Already did Mint. Now what?
>>
>>489314
Gnostic heretics who started clinging to Christianity as it became popular.

General Gnostic beliefs is that OT God is an evil and worldly being and NT God is a truly divine being. They're not the same being according to Gnostics.
>>
>>487221
i haven't laughed this hard in a while
>>
>>490398
Open the door...
Get on the floor...

Jet fuel still can't melt steel beams.
>>
"t-thanks, m8"

>I told a friend one or two years older than myself how matters stood, carefully avoiding telling him who the girl was. His advice was short. Tell her you have seen her cunt, and make a snatch up her petticoats when no one is near; keep at it, and you will be sure to get a feel, and some day, pull out your prick, say straight you want to fuck her, girls like to see a prick, she will look, even if she turns her head away. This advice he dinned into my ears continually, but for a long time, I was not bold enough to put it into practice.
>>
>>490442
HE DID IT. THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN.

>I had committed myself, but went on, though in fear, prompted by love or lust. My friend's advice was in my ears. "I saw your cunt as you got down from your father's cart," said I, "look at my prick (pulling it out), how stiff it is, it's longing to go into you, 'cock and cunt will come together'." It was part of a smutty chorus the fellows sang at my college; she stared, turned round, went out of the room, through the garden, and down to the kitchen by the garden stairs, without uttering a word.
>>
holy fuck I am laughing

what kind of retarded sex were ancient people having?

in that arab book there's even a story of a man who got cucked by his ass. the woman would rub ass shit and piss on her pussy and then the animal would think it's a female donkey or some shit and pound her lol because his dick (o god be so merciful) was so small
>>
>>490448
>>I had committed myself, but went on, though in fear, prompted by love or lust. My friend's advice was in my ears. "I saw your cunt as you got down from your father's cart," said I, "look at my prick (pulling it out), how stiff it is, it's longing to go into you, 'cock and cunt will come together'." It was part of a smutty chorus the fellows sang at my college; she stared, turned round, went out of the room, through the garden, and down to the kitchen by the garden stairs, without uttering a word.

damn that's rough
>>
>>490450

Holy shit...

PLEASE let there be more crazy shit in that Arab book!!! It's so hilarious seeing stereotypes verified.
>>
>>490450
>the woman would rub ass shit and piss on her pussy

holy hell, people must have been horny as fuck back then

>>490458
Somehow, he rebounded. And got back to making out with her. Still reading. I'll post results in a bit.
>>
>>490380
>Go outside.
I like this
I'm going to use this along with "C'MON GUYS IT'S 2016"
>>
>>485987
>absolute king can do whatever he wants, even marrying a whore
>a little girl that is not her daughter
>""""""""""""""""""""""""""raising""""""""""""""""""""
yeah he raised her alright
up and down
every night
>>
>>490467
>There I sat expectantly a long time, had almost given up hope, began to think about consequences if she told my mother, when I heard the door softly open and she came to the edge of the stairs. "Wattie!" she said loudly, "Wattie!" much louder, "he has," said she in a subdued tone to herself, as much as to say that worry is over. I opened my door, she gave a loud shriek and retreated to her room, I close to her; in a few minutes more, hugging, kissing, begging, threatening, I know not how; she was partly on the bed, her clothes up in a heap, I on her with my prick in my hand, I saw the hair, I felt the slit, and not knowing then where the hole was or much about it, excepting that it was between her legs, shoved my prick there with all my might. "Oh! you hurt, I shall be ill," said she, "pray don't." Had she said she was dying, I should not have stopped. The next instant a delirium of my senses came, my prick throbbing and as if hot lead was jetting from it, at each throb; pleasure mingled with light pain in it, and my whole frame quivering with emotion; my sperm left me for a virgin cunt, but fell outside it, though on to it.
>>
This is adorable. It's weird to think that, not only did this happen, it was over a century ago and everyone mentioned in this memoir is dead. But the story is still totally familiar and relatable.

> My prick was still up her, when we heard a loud knock; both started up in terror, I was speechless. "My God; it is your mamma!" Another loud knock. What a relief, it was the postman. To rush downstairs, and open the door was the work of a minute. "I thought you were all out," said he angrily, "I have knocked three times." "We were in the garden," said I. He looked queerly at me and said, "With your boots off!" and grinning went away. I went up again, found her sitting on the side of the bed, and there we sat together. I told her what the postman had said, she was sure he would tell her mistress. For a short time, there never was a couple who had just fucked, in more of a foolish funk than we were; I have often thought of our not hearing the thundering knocks of a postman, whilst we were fucking, though the bed-room door was wide open; what engrossing work it is so to deafen people. Then after unsuccessfully struggling to see her cunt, and kissing, and feeling each others' genitals, and talking of our doings and our sensations for an hour, we fucked again.
>>
>>490528
how is it relatable?
>>
OK, this is neat. They had Love Hotels in Victorian England.

>I heard of accommodation houses, where people could have bed-rooms and no questions were asked; and found one not far from my aunt's, although she lived in the best quarter of London. Just before Charlotte's day out, I went to my aunt, complained of my mother's meanness, and she gave me a sovereign. On my way home, I loitered a full hour in the street with the baudy house, marked it so as to know it in the day, and saw couples go in, as my knowing friend who had told said I should. The next day instead of going to college, and risking discovery, I waited till Charlotte joined me, took a hackney coach to the street, and telling Charlotte it was a tavern walked to the door with her, to my astonishment it was closed. Disconcerted I nearly turned back, but rang the bell. Charlotte said she would not go in. The door opened, a woman said, "Why did you not push the door?" Oh! the shame I felt as I went into that baudy house with Charlotte; the woman seemed to hesitate, or so I fancied, before she gave us a room.

>>490575
You a virgin or something?
>>
>>490582
>You a virgin or something?
scrubs_image.jpeg
>>
Better yet i wanna know how the fuck did the clergy allow this kind of deviant behaviour to exsist .
>>
>>490595
why the hell would the church give a shit about who you're shagging?
>>
>>490595
People being super uptight about fucking is pretty recent. It used to only matter among nobility, because of obvious succession issues.

The Victorians screwed us all up... which is ironic since people really started getting up into all kinds of deviant shit at that point..
>>
Kek

>Winter was coming on, she used to be sent to a circulating library to fetch books, the shop was some distance off, a few houses, long garden-walls and hedges were on the road. I used to keep out, or go out just before she went, and we fucked up against the walls. I took to going to church in the evening also, to the intense delight of my mother, but it was to fuck on the road home. One day hot in lust, we fucked standing on the lobby near my bed-room, my mother being in the room below, the cook in the kitchen. We got bold, reckless, and whenever we met alone, if only for an instant, we felt each others genitals.
>>
In high school I wrote an essay about a medieval dirty joke book

My favorite was about a monk who pretended to break his fingers, and some worried woman asked what the doctor said, and he said his fingers would heal faster if they were "warmed by a woman's loins" and then he fingered her

Also I learned that you could rent lap dogs that were trained to lick your nuts
>>
>We thought cook was upstairs mother was out, I was fucking her, when the cook knocked saying, "make haste Charlotte, I want to come." We had just spent, she was so frightened I thought she was fainting, but she managed to say "I cannot." "Do," said cook, "I am ill." "So am I," said Charlotte. Said cook, "I can sit on the little seat." "Go to misses's closet, she's out." Off cook went, out we came, and never fucked in that place again; one day I did her on the kitchen table, and several times on the dining-room table.

>We in fact did it everywhere else, and often enough for my health, for I was young, weak and growing, and it was the same with her. The risks we ran were awful, but we loved each other with all our souls. Both young, both new at the work, both liking it, it was rarely we got more than just time to get our fucking over, and clothes arranged before we had to separate, for her to get to her duties. Many times I have seen her about the house, cunt full and with the heightened colour, and brilliant eyes, of a woman who had just been satisfied. I used to feel pleasure in knowing she was bringing in the dinner, or tea, with my spunk in her cunt; not having had the opportunity to wash, or piddle it out.

I love this board. Thanks so much for sharing this book's existence.

If you pervs wanna read for yourselves: http://www.gutenberg.org/files/30360/30360-h/secret1.htm

This is only the first 3 volumes. He wrote 14(!) in total. You can find other links to the rest through wiki.
>>
>>490366
>>490371
phymosis is a bitch
>>
>>485735
George I Hanover fugged his sister.
Lord Byron fugged his sister.
In the American West, there was a futa bandit. He/she married twice, had several children, and had to be kept away from the women prisoners. The wardens noted her as "half and half".
Ernst the Iron, a Habsburg, went in disguise to the Polish court to find his musclegirl waifu.
One guy's mom went on Crusade, was deded, and then his buds wrote a bunch of fanfiction where she got abducted by an Arab lord and took it in all holes. I'd be pissed desu.
Prussia was gay as fuck, yo. It's the birthplace of the gay rights movement and had soldier-prostitutes since apparently the time of Frederick the Great. The police used to give tours, showing the gays to all the visitors. Bavaria made a lot of fun of them for that.
The other day, I stumbled upon romance fic by some German housewife from the Wilhelmine period about the Great Elector. That... that was pretty fucking weird.
Oxbridgers did a lot of crossdressing.
>>
File: mw02070.jpg (187KB, 580x800px) Image search: [Google]
mw02070.jpg
187KB, 580x800px
>>487383
>>
>>490782
Lord Byron rivals Crowley in terms of sexual deviancy desu
>>
File: pepys_portrait2.jpg (155KB, 638x480px) Image search: [Google]
pepys_portrait2.jpg
155KB, 638x480px
Samuel Pepys, when he wasnt busy restructuring the Royal Navy and burying cheese, used to molest and fondle random women. He even did it in church until one woman threatened to stab him with a large pin.

He also got so excited about just being in the same room as the Queen and one of the Kings mistresses, he ejaculated in his pantaloons.
>>
Marie Antoinette used to blow her son.
>>
File: byron.png (48KB, 250x301px) Image search: [Google]
byron.png
48KB, 250x301px
>>490803
>pic related

>>490849
Holy shit, what? I hope you're not just memeing me.
>>
>>490861
it was just a bunch of made up shit anon

though she should have, since it'd be really hot
>>
>>490861
One of the charges she was convicted of was incest with her son. He testified against her. Didn't help she was a Habsburg and they were known for being incestuous.
>>
>>490849
>>490878

It WAS fucked up that they accused her of that shit right before she was to be executed. Those charges were so trumped, that even some of the mob were repulsed by them.
>>
>>490809
The portrait is really the icing on the cake here.
>>
>>490849
Lies and slander. Literally.
>>
>>490782
Any articles on any of that, especially the elector lewds and futa bandit?
>>
>>490782
>One guy's mom went on Crusade, was deded, and then his buds wrote a bunch of fanfiction where she got abducted by an Arab lord and took it in all holes. I'd be pissed desu.
This I have to read about.
>>
>>490782
>Bavaria made a lot of fun of them for that.
kek
not to sound like some fuckoult stereotype but military men do seem inclined to homosexuality
>>
So given this thing has, what, 135 replies, I take it going over a religious history of sexual rites, sexual religious symbolism, and/or sterile discussion of mechanics thereof would be acceptable?
>>
>>490979
nah mate, we all know you're going to make it about sacred whores from some shit-hole in the levant or sex magicks

pls fuck off to your contaimnet thread
>>
File: rome-vestal-virgins-granger.jpg (471KB, 879x899px) Image search: [Google]
rome-vestal-virgins-granger.jpg
471KB, 879x899px
>>490795
>>487383
It's kind of sad desu. I've realized through all my studies of history as well as a bit feminist literature, women only had power or were able to hold on to the most power in two forms:
Being completely sexualized or being holy virgins of some sort. The latter form being their most powerful: see the Virgin Queen, Vestal Virgins, Virgin Mary. Hell even Artemis and Athena, the goddess seen as the most heroic with non traditional attributes derived most of their power/ reverence from their virginity.
>>
>>490979
Sounds boring as high holy fuck my nigger
>>
File: 1377377498665.jpg (83KB, 552x395px) Image search: [Google]
1377377498665.jpg
83KB, 552x395px
>>490582
>>490528
>>490618
What book is this? I missed the first post
>>
>>490954

He was so matter of fact about it too

"I heard an able sermon of the minister of the place; and stood by a pretty, modest maid, whom I did labour to take by the hand and the body; but she would not, but got further and further from me; and, at last, I could perceive her to take pins out of her pocket to prick me if I should touch her again — which seeing I did forbear, and was glad I did spy her design."
>>
File: Bhedaghat-97.jpg (61KB, 341x512px) Image search: [Google]
Bhedaghat-97.jpg
61KB, 341x512px
>>491013
>>490986
No one said y'all had to participate.

I'll just lurk and see how the thread goes.
>>
>>491027
i should've added tantra as well
please, this thread is about scandalism and shit, go to the /x/-/his/ thread and talk about it there
>>
>>491014
see>>490635
>>
File: 1451555514936.gif (163KB, 466x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451555514936.gif
163KB, 466x720px
>>491033
>scandalism
Alright m8.
I'll start writing up an op for sex & religion.
>>
File: 247k202f.jpg (221KB, 880x612px) Image search: [Google]
247k202f.jpg
221KB, 880x612px
ukiyo-e prints? ok...
>>
>>490394
>Victorian /r9k/ talks of roasties
>>
It seems people used to blame gout on having too much sex. I wonder if there's any truth to that.
>>
>>490635
>I used to feel pleasure in knowing she was bringing in the dinner, or tea, with my spunk in her cunt; not having had the opportunity to wash, or piddle it out.
Man. Imagine this being your grandfather/grandmother.
>>
>>491076
why should i frown upon sexual pleasure as long as they're monogamous?
>>
>>490964
From Re-dressing the West by Boag.
>elector lewds
Literally something I stumbled upon then neglected to save. Also, not lewd.

>>490966
I might be misremembering the details, but it's mentioned in God's War by Tyerman.
>>
>>491101
Although speaking of crusade stuff, I was just reminded of this.

>"While the crusaders at Lisbon impaled the heads of eighty Muslim captives so the defenders could see them, the Muslims taunted them, objecting to their worship of Jesus, abusing the cross, and suggesting that their wives were producing bastards at home."
>medieval cuckposting
>>
>>491174
Oh, and Ludwig I of Bavaria had a foot fetish.
https://www.buffalolib.org/vufind/Record/874397/Reviews
>>
File: 1451526567873.jpg (25KB, 854x476px) Image search: [Google]
1451526567873.jpg
25KB, 854x476px
>>491174
>yfw you realize that all class and demographic struggle recorded in the historical canon may be essentially reduced to cuckposting
>yfw cucking another being, genetically or materially, is indeed the highest object of the will to power
>yfw the dictatorship of the bourgeoisie is most aptly illustrated as a bull/cuck relationship, wherein the laborers are the beta providers and the entrepreneurs are the indulgent overlords
>>
>>491200
Jesus /pol/, you're obsessed. Lay off the internet for a while.
>>
>>491190
>throwing your kingdom away for a woman
that must of been one hell of a pussy
>>
>>491292
More like an extremely sexually repressed individual that went crazy for the first woman that gave him some attention and a whiff of pussy.
>>
>>491309
how the fuck does a king become sexually repressed?
>>
the action starts in Volume 3.
http://www.gutenberg.org/files/30360/30360-h/secret3.htm
full on loli rape porn
>>
>>485809
Shes hot as fukc in civ 5
>>
>>491312
A lot of them had quite religious and stern upbringings. It wasn't all orgies with whores or fucking the au pair 3 times a day.
>>
>>491332
but if he wanted a woman to free himself from sexual repression he could've married a regular maid, or keep a mistress.
>>
>>491316
Why did that make me open the link?
>>
>>491339
He did actually, he had various affairs. Once he discovered whores and loose women he never went back.
>>
>>491346
Doesn't that esentially make him a pleb though? the average modern day westerner could fuck hookers every now and then and try to pickup bimbos at raves and live the life Ludwig wanted minus the scandals.
>>
>>491350
He wasn't exactly a bottom feeder, he mostly fucked noble whores. What makes him a pleb is that he threw it away for that sweet sweet pussy.
>>
>>491361
so again, that must've been one hell of a pussy.
>>
E L A G A B A L U S
>>
>>491369
The pussy must have been great but my guess is he couldn't be bothered to rule. Much like Edward VIII.
>>
>>491292
>>
>>485812
looks like clickbait
>>
>>491603
This is bait but I will respond anyways
>>
>>490964
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearl_Hart
>>
>>491711
That is most certainly not who I was talking abput. Nebraska State Penitentiary Inmate #3656, Bert Martin, was inspected by the state authorities and found to have a female body, but had ambiguous genitalia and was able to father children. Unless I'm missing something, this Hart woman does not appear to be a futa.
>>
>>491732
O-oh. I just searched the title of the book + "bandit" and looked up the first name that I found.
>>
>>491741
Oh. The book has lots of people in it, but most of them are "ordinary" transvestites/transgenders. Many banditos.
>>
>>490809

There's a great passage in Pepys about how one time he was fingerbanging the maid and his wife walked in on him
>>
>>490403
Actually Gnosticism and its theology bear little to no resemblance to anything from the old or new testaments other than a vague association meant to legitimize the position it takes.
>>
>>488526
>6 fingers in breadth

Am i reading this right?
>>
>>487444
It is estimated (ESTIMATED!) that Idi Amin had 43 children.
>>
>>490450
>in that arab book there's even a story of a man who got cucked by his ass.
What I envisioned was way weirder than what you told me.
>>
>>485812
Bought it literally yesterday. Anything I should know going in?

I'm finishing up Madness first.
>>
>>490634
I like the one from Sandman. You know "Hello vicar, off hunting rabbits again?"
>>
>people were extremely liberal with sex in antiquity because they had silphium

It has to be this. It all went downhill when it went extinct. We are only starting to experience the same massive scale degeneracy thanks to modern contraceptives.
>>
>>492412
>the massive city of Cyrene vanished off the face of the earth because the Romans wiped the silphium plant it depended on from existence due to overuse

Jesus.
>>
>>492386
Something like this?
>>
>>485812

>foucault

>thinks im about to read some historical revisionism by post-modern subhumans
>>
>>492368

I bet they used a string to wrap around it or something...
>>
>>490635
Good lord that that is hot. I get a semi every time I read/hear about past Sexual escapades. Makes me feel like we never evolved in that department.
>>
File: Private_Teacher.jpg (11KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
Private_Teacher.jpg
11KB, 240x180px
Even after Aunt Diane explicitly said to him, "Don't do it, Jimmy," Jimmy still did it.

that's all you need to know
>>
>>492692

that video is hot
>>
>>487134
>She had an entire room that was filled with fetish shit and apparently had tons of carvings of penises and vaginas in it, like there would be tables with penises for the legs, etc. This room was later found and confirmed to exist by SS officers during the invasion of Russia.
"Fritz... Och mein Gott"
>>
>>485812
Fouacult's actual historical, non-philosophical work is kinda shunned nowadays
>>
>>492891

You will never have a quirky middle aged lady lower her hairy bush onto your teenage cock
>>
>>492692
>>492891
Source?
>>
>>492427
Yes. Except, you know, with the wife involved.
>>
Why are there so few mentions of beastiliaty here?
>>
Lost my virginity this night.
Was historical for me.
>>
>>487334
incest is the hottest historical fetish

According to this article, Polynesians, especially Hawaiians, were extremely sexual. And practiced incest.
>As physical signs of maturity appeared. the young Hawai‘ian received more formal sex education. Among commoners, this education was traditionally and usually the responsibility of the tūtū wahine for the females and the tūtū kane (“grandfather”) for the males. Suggs (1966) elaborated on the early sexual experiences of pubertal males with married females in their 30s and 40s in the Marquesas Islands, who “take special pains to be pleasing and patient with them ... a source of enjoyment for many Marquesan women”
>Among ali‘i, an experienced chiefess, usually a blood “aunt,” instructed and trained the young males. Similarly, young females were trained by their “aunt,” by another experienced woman, or by a tutu kane. The training concerned not only what to expect and what to do but also how to increase or maximize pleasure. Less formal but similar training was afforded to commoners. There was practice as well as theory. A young male was taught “timing” and how to please a female in order to help her attain orgasm. A young female was taught how to touch and caress a male and move her body to please them both. She was taught how to constrict and rhythmically contract her vaginal muscles . Several of the informants who were interviewed remember being so instructed. One adult female told of being instructed on how to get her vagina to “wink.”.
>These adult/nonadult sexual interactions were socially approved behaviors. Kamehameha the Great, again can be used as an example. Before he aligned himself with Ka‘ahu-manu, he had an infant, while “still a beardless youth,” by Chiefess Kanekapoli, a wife of Kalaniopu‘u .
http://www.hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2000to2004/2004-sexual-behavior-in-pre-contact-hawaii.html
>>
File: boudicca_0064_web.jpg (19KB, 333x400px) Image search: [Google]
boudicca_0064_web.jpg
19KB, 333x400px
>>493229

Congrats. The esteemed warrior queen beseeches you to record the story in the chronicles of her noble pale-skinned descendants. In an epic manner.
>>
File: 1441162994577.jpg (17KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
1441162994577.jpg
17KB, 500x359px
>>493502
>warrior queen
>>
>>493502
I'd impregnate that
>>
File: sweatingshame.jpg (80KB, 405x344px) Image search: [Google]
sweatingshame.jpg
80KB, 405x344px
>>493458
>Suggs (1966) elaborated on the early sexual experiences of pubertal males with married females in their 30s and 40s in the Marquesas Islands, who “take special pains to be pleasing and patient with them ... a source of enjoyment for many Marquesan women”
>>
>>492412
>hasn't read Boccaccio or Chaucer
>>
>>488584
This has to be satire...right?
>>
File: hilyeimage.jpg (234KB, 981x1542px) Image search: [Google]
hilyeimage.jpg
234KB, 981x1542px
>>494273

Open the link and read for yourself m8. read for yourself... I haven't even mentioned the crazy shit the decadent caliphs did in Baghdad, or the Arab's substantial homosexual poetic tradition.

>pic not related: hilye, an ottoman genre of poetry specializing in describing Mohammed's physical features (since they couldn't draw him); similar to image veneration
>>
>>491200
>mfw you dont even know what a cuck is

lol nigga you have to choose to be a cuck
>>
>>492368
BIG
>>
>>494700
But that's fucking wrong. God damn it I hate this place.

A cuckold is a man whos wife cheats on him with other men. That's it.
>>
>>485831
Fun fact:
The earliest mostly extant epic in literature, the Epic of Giglamesh, starts off literally about a King (Gilgamesh) who makes it law that he gets first dibs on newly wedded wives, cucking their husbands, which causes so much outrage that the Gods devise a counterpart to go and beat his ass.

The Iliad also starts off with Achilles being pissed after getting cucked by Agememnon

cuckdom is the essence of the Universe
>>
>>493145
Read the filename
>>
>>494959
Will zum Leben more like Will zum Cuckoldry
>>
>>493558
>>493458
Now that is fucking hot. Straight up fucking the beta out of those horny ass teenagers.
>>
>>488688
stds from fucking so many people makes for the best birth control ;^)
>>
>>490782
>The other day, I stumbled upon romance fic by some German housewife from the Wilhelmine period about the Great Elector
You can't just drop something like that then not share the source for it.
>>
>This was the beginning of a new state of things. We got reckless; Henry had business to attend to, I none, I ceased to think about what might be said of our being so much in the store-house; and used to go by myself, and stay there two or three hours at a time. Then I gave way to erotic excesses. My prick would stand as I went down the stairs. I used to wait prick in hand, playing with it, looking up and longing for a poke until I saw a pair of thighs plainly, then able to stand it no longer, frigged; hating myself even whilst I did it, and longing to put my spunk in the right place. I used to catch it in one hand, whilst I frigged with the other, then fling the spunk up towards the girls' legs. It was madness; for although the feet of the women were not three feet above my head, yet the smallness of the quantity thrown (after what stuck to my fingers), and the iron bars above, seemed to make it impossible that any of it should reach its intended destination; but I think it did one day. A youngish female was stooping, and showing part of her thighs. I flung up what I had just discharged; suddenly her legs closed, she stepped quickly aside, looked down and went away. I am still under the impression that a drop of my sperm, must have hit her naked legs.
kek, r9k in the victorian era
>>
>>496935
/r9k/ wishes they had the balls to be perverted. Plus, this dude actually had sex.
>>
>>485735
Emperor Boypussy danced in taverns and would allow people to fuck his imperial boyhole.
>>
File: 7-elagabalus.jpg (66KB, 600x787px) Image search: [Google]
7-elagabalus.jpg
66KB, 600x787px
>>497463
>>
>>497472
He looks kind of gross though.
>>
>>497484
I think he would be tolerable if he would shave that shit off.

Fucking hipster beards.
>>
>>490273
>more than a thousand pages

Is it all about the guy fucking? I´ve skimmed over it and I haven´t found anything different.

Sounds like an interesting read for those lonely train tips.
>>
>>494907
>A cuckold is a man whos wife cheats on him with other men
A cuckold is a man who takes pleasure in seeing his wife other men
>>
>>497890
Pretty much. I'm not gonna lie, it's repetitive, but the detail that he goes into stuff is just insane. The stuff he gets away with back then would be considered sexual harassment or molestation now, but the women just take it in stride. He mostly bangs lower class women that he can ply with money or are already experienced. Even back then, it was hard to find virgins. The whole "Victorian morals" ideal clearly only applied to the elite, and even they were indulging in all sorts of deviant shit.

I'm hooked.
>>
>>497901
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/cuckold

Can you cite a source for your definition? I can't find it anywhere.
>>
>>497901

>A cuckold is a man who takes pleasure in seeing his wife other men

go and read a fucking dictionary
>>
File: smug rebel.jpg (49KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
smug rebel.jpg
49KB, 384x384px
>>487383
>mfw there are white knights that defend women that have been dead for millenia
>>
File: alan alan.jpg (45KB, 456x304px) Image search: [Google]
alan alan.jpg
45KB, 456x304px
>>489137
>gnostics
>>
>>497953
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/02/22/the-cuckolding-fetish-when-your-wife-s-cheating-turns-you-on.html?source=dictionary
>>
>>497997
There's a difference between the definition of the word as it is, that of a man being cheated on, and the definition of the word as used when describing a fetish.

The word DOES NOT mean "a man who takes pleasure in seeing his wife other men" unless you're talking about that particular fetish.
>>
>>498006
shut up you stupid pedantic cuck
>>
>>498014
He's right. It's why your article says "Cuckolding Fetish" rather than just cuckolding.

If cuckolding meant what you thought it meant, there would not be a reason to put the word "fetish" in there at all.
>>
>>498014
>pedantic cuck
We were all using the word correctly.
You accused us of using it incorrectly.
You were proven wrong.

What?
>>
>>490635
>http://www.gutenberg.org/files/30360/30360-h/secret1.htm
I find it pretty interesting how he was molested by his nurse when he was 5 though. Female pedos could be just as rampant as male ones...
>>
>>501734
>molested by his nurse
I want you to know that this post made me download this.
>>
>>497901

>modern porn terms are the same as actual definitions
>>
>>497940

Victorian morality has always been a veneer restricted to the upper and middle class.

The prime example is that noone is really sure just how many women Jack the Ripper killed, because there were so many prostitutes being the victims of 'normal' assaults and murders in the East End at the same time.
>>
>>493219
Heres some craving of a bunch of dudes gangbanging a horse from a temple in india.
>>
>>503111
HORSE
>>
>>487291
always thought it was funny how one of his first acts as king was to change the succession laws so that no woman could ever sit on the throne again
>>
>>498014
You got BTFO kid.
>>
>>490595
ever read the decameron by boccaccio?

if his stories were meant to be taken seriously then the clergy of mid 14th century italy was just as much into fucking as everyone else

Though the coolest part of that book to me is when he gives a primary account of what it was like to live in Florence while it was being ravaged by the black plague and all normal social behavior was thrown out the window.
>>
>>485735
The girl.in the pic.looks like Avril
>>
>>502895
You're not understanding me...People like to claim that children( particularly female)are most likely to be molested by men. More and more, however, I see that women may be just as likely to molest children as men despite feminists saying otherwise. I've already met 4 guys in my life who had a similar story. 1/2 of them turned out to be womanizers.
>>
>>503503
>1/2 of them turned out to be womanizers.
Sign me the fuck up for some female diddling, then.
>>
>>503517
Noo this really fucks you up even if you try not to think about it. Like seriously, one of them is a legit sex addict. He would rather sex then prioritize other important factors in his life. This is obviously a form of coping for them too.
It's bad for women and men. Pedophilia should never be allowed man..
>>
>>490995
what about queen victoria
>>
>>494959
>>494986
This thread has provided some truly great fodder for my thesis.
>>
>>503604
What is your thesis? We have a right to know now.
>>
>>503589
Victoria
>Victorian Era
Yeah sure she did some great things with expansion but here examples of ethics is apparently what brought forth the morals of sexual restraint in the Victorian Era.
http://www.biography.com/people/queen-victoria-9518355#related-video-gallery
Though at least she was married and stuff without too much power taken away from her and able to produce an heir.
>>
File: 1446647389129.jpg (85KB, 1073x521px) Image search: [Google]
1446647389129.jpg
85KB, 1073x521px
>>503770
>mfw
>>
https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Pearl
- is a collection of erotic tales, rhymes, songs and parodies in magazine form that were published in London between 1879 to 1880

enjoy!
>>
File: 1366031682056.jpg (15KB, 239x217px) Image search: [Google]
1366031682056.jpg
15KB, 239x217px
>>493458
>Considering that ali‘i had much mana, commoner parents of a young female often wanted her to be impregnated by an ali‘i male or to be taken as his mistress. The privilege of jus primae noctis for chiefs was often observed and was viewed with favor by a young female’s parents (Pukui, Haertig, and Lee, 1972, p. 91; Sahlins, 1985, p. 24). If she were lucky, she might conceive his offspring and be allowed to keep it.

>This wish for high-mana descendants and relatives prompted Hawai‘ian families to send their daughters and wives to sleep with crewmen of early visiting ships. They thought the strange newcomers-with their large vessels and weapons that could kill immediately and at a distance—were indeed gods (Pukui, Haertig, and Lee, 1972, p. 92).
>>
>>494959

Noice. Some more:

> Hesiod's account on the Thegony about the three generations of Gods is basically a story of three successive attemps of bull-Gods trying to avoid becoming cuck-Gods. The only successful one is Zeus.

> The Odissey revolves around Odisseus effort to reach home before getting cucked.
>>
>>504804
>Oedipus cucks his own father after skewering him in his chariot
>>
>>504804
>>504822
>Ulysses by James Joyce subverts the tragic bent of the Odyssey by having its protagonist accept, stoically, fate's furnishing of cuckdom to him, rather than revolting against the bulls as is the case in the original story
>>
>>485809

> Italians

yeah baby
>>
>>503792
Now I'm gonna have to look for NTR h-manga starring Queen Victoria.
>>
>>495741
dude that's literally cuck shit.
>>
>>504804

Which is ironic given he spends litterally years fucking Calypso.
>>
>>503792
Hey I didn't say that she had the more power in the relationship just that she was able to not be completely powerless realtive to other queens in history.
Also...you do know that most feminist would just dismiss that (and probably already do) with the internalized misogyny due to her growing up in a male world?
>>
>>490782

Frederick the Great was a repressed/secret homosexual, so I'm not totally surprised.
>>
>>485735

Caesar was a motherfucking playboy. He was known for cucking his political opponents. Suetonius reports that

> That he did not refrain from intrigues in the provinces is shown in particular by this couplet, which was also shouted by the soldiers in his Gallic triumph:

> “Men of Rome, keep close your consorts, here’s a bald adulterer. Gold in Gaul you spent in dalliance, which you borrowed here in Rome.”

Brutus's mom Servilia was Caesar's lifelong lover. Servilia was also the half-sister of Cato. At one point in the Senate Cato noticed Caesar passing personal messages. Cato called him out on it and demanded the letter be read out loud (probably hoping it was something that would embarrass Caesar). Instead, it turned out to be a dirty letter from Servilia to Caesar.
>>
>>488526

I just got to a secret about a bunch of, as the book says, negroes raping arab women and then being killed by the sheiks

that's almost funny
>>
File: 1320532953658.jpg (52KB, 498x500px) Image search: [Google]
1320532953658.jpg
52KB, 498x500px
>>505224
>At one point in the Senate Cato noticed Caesar passing personal messages. Cato called him out on it and demanded the letter be read out loud (probably hoping it was something that would embarrass Caesar). Instead, it turned out to be a dirty letter from Servilia to Caesar.

Oh fuck that's good
>>
>>490366
>>490371
It reads like the average posting on /fit/
>>
File: 1445314282382.png (23KB, 235x201px) Image search: [Google]
1445314282382.png
23KB, 235x201px
>>485812
>Foucault
Convince me this isn't the tumblr bullshit 95% of anything associated with him is and maybe I'll give it a go.
>>
>>505429

Why would anyone even bother talking to a weeabo that pre-assumes Foucault is "tumblr bullshit" without never reading anything by him.
>>
File: ngesucks.jpg (165KB, 853x476px) Image search: [Google]
ngesucks.jpg
165KB, 853x476px
>>485831
>>485844
>>494959
>>504804
>>504822
>>504839
It all returns to cucking
It just keeps cuckolding down cuckolding down cuckolding down
>>
File: 1376112971859.jpg (15KB, 345x365px) Image search: [Google]
1376112971859.jpg
15KB, 345x365px
>>485831
>Essentially all of Western history is most didactically understood through the critical prism of the cuck/bull binary
>>
>>505440
>can't prove that fuckalt isn't a tumblr bullshitter

back to reddit
>>
>>505224
>Passing notes
Was he 15?
>>
>>485831
>Essentially all of Western history is most didactically understood through the critical prism of the cuck/bull binary

Your brain is being turnt to fucking rot by lame ass memes
>>
>>505529

No, he was getting mad pussy.
>>
>>505224
Did Caeser do everything he did because he was literally a bald manlet who suffered from bald manlet syndrome
>>
>>505224
What I would give to have my teacher tell me to read a note aloud in class only to have it be his sister hitting on me.
>>
>>490450
Three time combat veteran here. The local sick-boys used to violate the local livestock in the vacant lot next to the school and in full view of Tower 4.
>>
>>489137
>no way to remove the intrinsic evil within humans

sounds like the ideology of the Cathars
>>
>>504079
>https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Pearl
>- is a collection of erotic tales, rhymes, songs and parodies in magazine form that were published in London between 1879 to 1880

this shit is depraved. a friend of mine had the book. stories about incest, bdsm, orgies, gay stuff, lesbo stuff, pedo stuff, you name it. Brits were such pervs.
>>
Despite being commonly known for his homosexual leanings, Alexander the Great is never directly said to engage in homosexual behavior with any man (It was common enough, that if someone had said something no one would have cared much). In fact we know he married 3 women, while also taking one of his wive's servants as mistress, who gave birth to his first son (illegitimate), and his first wife gave birth to his heir.
>>
File: schopenhauer_by_mitch-francis.jpg (980KB, 1700x2339px) Image search: [Google]
schopenhauer_by_mitch-francis.jpg
980KB, 1700x2339px
>>505580
Yes. Pic-related was also a bald manlet that fucked tonnes of whores and /r9k/ dumb faggots praise him for it
>>
>>505503
>can't read him himself to find out
>>
>>490995
This...

This has to be bait.

Isabella I of Spain
>holy but not a virgin
>loving wife and mother
>co-regnant with her husband, her authority supercedes his within her native realm of Castille

Catherine I of Russia
>took the throne after the death of her husband
>an ordinary and loving marriage
>regular housewife is not a holy virgin

Elizabeth of Russia
>unmarried but certainly not holy
>had the most extravagant court in Europe
>took many lovers (but men do this too)
>but the sexual stories are much more tame than Catherine the Great's
>extraordinarily vain
>one of the days of the week was declared to be crossdressing day just so she could show off her legs (pants being more flattering than a dress)

Margaret I of Denmark
>ruthless politician
>cunning diplomat and warlord
>cucks king of Sweden out of his throne
>unifies Scandinavia
>builds a bureaucracy directly subordinate to her

Maria Theresa
>loving wife
>even refuses to be crowned alongside her husband so as to not overshadow him
>builds him a zoo, supporting his hobbies
>fucks his brains out
>conservative, traditional values

Tamar of Georgia
>leads Georgia into its Golden Age
>expands Georgia to its greatest extent (which is still not large because it's fucking Georgia)
>develops Georgia's economy and culture
>keeps control of rowdy nobles with her own prestige and wise rule
etc etc etc

To say that women can only have or hold on to power through being holy virgins or completely sexualized is to reduce them to their sexuality; in short, to make them walking, talking vaginas. And furthermore, it creates a false duality of sluts and virgins, ignoring the more or less happy medium of having sex in moderation with appropriate levels of self-control in a societally approved setting. Is this the kind of tripe being pushed by so-called "feminist" literature? Because it's hard to imagine something more dehumanizing. You know what beats vague cultural archetypes?

Fear. Prosperity. Soldiers. Secret police.
>>
>>505580
I heard from my Professor (when we were discussion bandits in Rome) that he was kidnapped and held hostage by some pirates when he was younger. He was also butt raped by them. His family paid the ransom but he was still kind of made fun of by some of his contemporaries as effeminate and of course probably scared for life. I gotta look for the source again, but I believe it was by onr of his political adversaries
>>
>>506353
I think you completely misunderstand me. I wasn't making an essentialist argument with that post. The contrary actually, I was writing in terms of how history and society perceived women. Not that that is the only roles they are capable but that those are the roles society mostly allowed or ascribed to them for holding positions of authority. You get it?
>>
>>504871
she was a greek cypriot though
>>
this thread needs more femdom
>>
the founding fathers all wore corsets, stockings, wigs, high heels and make up.

So you kinda gotta wonder what was going in their bedchambers.
>>
File: 07.jpg (23KB, 480x282px) Image search: [Google]
07.jpg
23KB, 480x282px
>>506353
>Isabella

Took me a second to remember that there´s been more than one.

Isabel II was one of the fucking worst we had. She almost singlehandedly fucked up everything massively by fucking every general and noble and whatever that she could find, then giving them places in the government even though they were absolutely not prepared for them.

Things got so bad that somebody decided to put a lot of time and effort, and probably to risk getting executed or imprisoned, to draw a series of pictures showing the queen fucking people. There´s also a nun in pretty much all the images, for some reason.

The again, the king was gay and likely fucked more people than the queen did, so I´m not sure who´s the cuck here.
>>
>>506385
He did get caught by pirates, but the version I had heard was that he bribed his way to safety.
>>
>>487151
how do you have that much sex and only have one child
>>
File: 7e5.jpg (55KB, 528x563px) Image search: [Google]
7e5.jpg
55KB, 528x563px
>>490782
>futa bandit
>>
>>506609

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QamvkoJKfd8
>>
>>505429
Fucking kids these days. You're an embarrassment.
>>505503
>shallow sheltered faggot believes a few pictures posted on a Vietnamese Egg-roll Myspace page and reduces one of the biggest philosophical names of the modern era to a few idiots and their ramblings without doing any thinking for himself, basically becoming as moronic as the tumblr people he ridicules
I'd point out the irony, but you're probably too thick to get it even when it's right in front of you/
>>
>>490995
What about Empress Matilda? I mean it's not like she was secretly fucking her brother Robert or something.
>>
>>485809
Seems impossible for the most part. Given the hygiene at the time, she would have grown vaginal cysts the size of lemons.
>>
>>485831
The era of the Three Kingdoms in China was kickstarted by Lu Bu getting cucked by Dong Zhou.
>>
>>490371
>tightness of my prepuce
Does this mean his was circumcised?
>>
>>507109
>he still can't prove fuckalt isn't a tumblr-tier philosopher
yep i was right
>>
>>507369
Lu Bu was already married though.

And Diao Chan didn't exist. The real reason between the falling out of Dong and Lu was over rank promotions and Lu receiving a better deal from Dong's rival, Wang Yun.
>>
>>490795
Lizzy was banging men all over the place. She was just smart enough to cover it up.

Or did you miss that in Shakespeare?
Thread posts: 302
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.