[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /his/ think of modern day primitive people? What s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot (661).png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (661).png
2MB, 1920x1080px
What does /his/ think of modern day primitive people? What should be done with them
? Should their way of life be preserved? Should we study them to get a better idea of how our human ancestors lived?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLErPqqCC54
>>
>>470334
>should
>>>/pol/
>>
>>470334
>Uncontacted.
>Thumbnail shows a GRILL WITH A SHITTY MODERN MACHETE.
>>
There is no such thing as a primitive human in current time

They should decide what they want to do

They should decide what they may or may not want to keep

Tribal people are not static and have the same dynamic culture as the rest of us, humans were not dumber or less than long ago, we are much the same then as now.
>>
>>470334
Leave them the fuck alone.
>>
>>470344
how is this /pol/? I havent said anything racist. this isn't this related to humanities?

>>470347
people in the comment section(before it was closed) said that they likely found it in an abandoned place where people were cutting down trees some time ago.
>>
>>470355
>I havent said anything racist.

No, you haven't. You started a political thread.

>What should be done with them?
Is a political question.

There is a board specifically put aside for these topics, it is called /pol/
>>
>>470355
My assumption as well. They did say they encountered illegal loggers. So maybe they stole shit from them as well.
>>
>>470361
>No, you haven't. You started a political thread.

yea, i guess you're right.

>There is a board specifically put aside for these topics, it is called /pol/

but this place is more balanced, the thread on /pol/ would likely just be 'KILL THEM/FORCE THEM TO INTEGRATE/TAKE THEIR LAND, MIGHT IS RIGHT!' and shit posting about South Americans
>>
>>470371
>They did say they encountered illegal loggers. So maybe they stole shit from them as well.

No, they were saying that they more than likely just got it from some abandoned site
>>
>>470381
>but this place is more balanced, the thread on /pol/ would likely just be 'KILL THEM/FORCE THEM TO INTEGRATE/TAKE THEIR LAND, MIGHT IS RIGHT!' and shit posting about South Americans
Bad luck. Go improve /pol/
>>
>>470383
m8 there are wars between illegal loggers and tribesmen.

These men might have killed them. At least contacted amazon tribes just tie em up and hand em to the police.
>>
>>470361
stop with that shit already, people shouldn't have to think about all that shit before creating a thread.

>>470334
about this: just let them choose.
make contact and if they desire to keep it up, do it, if not let them be.
>>
>>470400
to be fair, generally speaking the conflicts are initiated by the loggers and more often than not the loggers will massacre the tribes if given the opportunity
if they occasionally lose and get killed themselves, well that's just the risk they take, no need to go out and protect them
>>
>hurr durr humans are shit
>they are na'avi, leave them alone
>we are not great we have pollution and hamburgers
we are not perfect but they need to be informed about what is happening in the rest of the world before someone far worse than us arrives
>>
>>470413
>>we are not great we have pollution and hamburgers
kek
>>
>>470334

KILL THEM/FORCE THEM TO INTEGRATE/TAKE THEIR LAND, MIGHT IS RIGHT!
>>
>>470334
Gas chambers.
>>
Am I in before someone claims they must be content and happy without modern technology so they should remain isolated.

Because who needs antibiotics, antivenom, oral hygiene, food security, etc etc...
>>
>>470351
Lol ok, why don't you go contact them and see what they decide what they should do with you. Your compassion is learned kiddo.
>>
>leave them alone!
>let them live their way of life!

Why can't the same be said for white societies? Historically speaking.
>>
>>470334
bomb them with nukes and claim their clay
>>
they shall obtain mechanical knowledge from us and we shall obtain spiritual and natural knowledge from them and profit from eachother

would be my dream scenario
>>
>>470334
Do they have anything to contribute? No?
Do they have anything we want? No?
Well leave em alone then, they're not shitting in my cornflakes.
>>
>>470467

Hilary shilling hard for the votes I see
>>
>>470401
>people shouldn't have to think about all that shit before creating a thread.
Yeah, posting on-topic posts was just too hard.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.