[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Of these 3 and Takeda Shingen, who was the greatest general?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: daisan.gif (36KB, 486x154px) Image search: [Google]
daisan.gif
36KB, 486x154px
Of these 3 and Takeda Shingen, who was the greatest general? The best ruler? I lean towards Shingen as the best general and Hideyoshi as the best ruler
>>
File: rance for ants.jpg (25KB, 200x251px) Image search: [Google]
rance for ants.jpg
25KB, 200x251px
Shingen was a hollow armor, Tokugawa was a racoon, and Oda was possessed by a Jesuit demon. I think we know who the best general was senpai.
>>
Tokugawa, by far
>>
>>46846
Hideyoshi as ruler except for his policy towards Christians.
>>
>>46987
In the context of the times, hid policies were pretty understandable, especially considering that Christianity was essentially used as a means of colonization by Europeans
>>
>>46846
Oda Nobunaga. Because without him there would be no Afro Samurai.
>>
>>46846
Why is Shingen even considered a great general outside of legends? I mean, he barely conquered a small part of Japan and unlike Nobunaga he didn't put the base for it's re-unifiaction.
>>
>>47257
I think it's more a case of unrealized potential. There will always be the question of what he could have done had he not died. He definitely displayed his abilities as a general more than once especially at Sezawa and Kuwabara
>>
>>46846

Toyotomi was objectively the best in every category
>>
dunno m8 I'm not a lame weeb loser like people itt so I don't know those manlet chink people in your post
>>
>>47609
>I think it's more a case of unrealized potential

Yeah, so, basically, it's all fantasy.

Oda Nobunaga is a million times superior.
>>
>>48314

I think the other poster phrased it a bit wrong

It was he was winning when he invaded Tokugawa and Oda lands (he even smashed the tokugawa in battle and Ieayasu retreated with only 3 men) if he didn't get hit by that stray bullet (or fall to illness we don't really know) then he might of actually made it to the capital but he did die so we will never know what happened
>>
>>48423
>he might of

This is why I can't take history retards seriously.
>>
>>48584

What's even the point of your post?

Are you acting like Shingen is only popular on this board?

or do you automatically assume everyone is a natural english speaker and any small mistake somehow makes all the content useless

You asked a question and it was answered
>>
>>48687
His point is that you might be retarded.
>>
File: kenshin.jpg (63KB, 601x541px) Image search: [Google]
kenshin.jpg
63KB, 601x541px
>>46846
The Dragon of Echigo, the Avatar of Bishamon, and possibly a woman. GOAT.
>>
>>48889

>caring about a virgin kek
>>
>>48314
Reminder that Nobunaga was a psychopathic pederast.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.