[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is he pegged as a Prussian apologist? I don't understand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (114KB, 452x572px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 452x572px
Why is he pegged as a Prussian apologist? I don't understand why "thesis antithesis lmoa" necessarily leads to "Prussia was totally justified"
>>
>>451345
because he was a faggot cocksucker that was subservient as shit to the established power so he could mantain his academic status and keep writing his bogus inane shit thats why
>>
Bump
I want actual answers
>>
>>451345
Because he was a constitutional monarchist
>>
Have you read The Philosophy of Right?
>>
>>451407
>read
>hegel
>when you don't speak german
>>
File: hmm.jpg (29KB, 237x300px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
29KB, 237x300px
>>451345
>Confuses people to no end
>effectively accomplishes nothing
Yep, true german over here.
>>
>>451412
Hegel's ideas would be a lot better conveyed with Greek terminology.
>>
>>451424
lel aufheben.
>>
File: really.jpg (6KB, 196x303px) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
6KB, 196x303px
>>451445
>aufheben
>>
>>451436
Would have been the same arbitrary shit, just in Greek.
>>
If I understand him correctly I believe he thought Prussia was the end all of this thesis/antithesis conclusion
>>
>>451354
go to bed schoppy, the Will demands that you rest.
>>
The funny thing is he was never the Prussian Staatsphilosopher he perhaps wanted to become. The main philosopher taught in German academia and still considered there up until this day as the crown jewel of German thought is Kant. Interestingly, Hegel had more success outside of Germany, in Italy and Britain of all places, and of course came to influence Marxism which was an international movement.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.