[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the right religion and why does God allow some many false

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: p1axc88GcE-4.png (23KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
p1axc88GcE-4.png
23KB, 300x250px
What is the right religion and why does God allow some many false ones to device and confuse literally billions of people
>>
File: greatchain-correspondences.gif (51KB, 688x599px) Image search: [Google]
greatchain-correspondences.gif
51KB, 688x599px
They're all right, at least in their deepest truths
>>
Catholicism, and because free will.
>>
>>448691
what makes you choose Catholicism?
>>
>>448678
Islam, because it is the strongest and the only one working towards wiping out those many false ones
>>
>>448678

Because the most likely answer is that there is no 'God.'
>>
File: t004 (1).jpg (288KB, 827x1200px) Image search: [Google]
t004 (1).jpg
288KB, 827x1200px
>>448678
>>448689
>A certain person said, "In the Saint's >mausoleum there is a poem that goes:
>"If in one's heart
>He follows the path of sincerity,
>Though he does not pray
>Will not the gods protect him?"
What is this path of sincerity?"
>A man answered him by saying, ''You seem to >like poetry. I will answer you with a poem.
>As everything in this world is but a shame,
>Death is the only sincerity.
>It is said that becoming as a dead man in >one's daily living is the following of the path of >sincerity."
>-The Hagakure

>"Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but...will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones."

As long you live a sincere path God will tell you 'well done'. Christfag here but I hold one of my core tenets as the 'Path of Sincerity'
>>
File: t005.jpg (169KB, 825x1200px) Image search: [Google]
t005.jpg
169KB, 825x1200px
>>448979
>"Now departure from the world of men is nothing to fear, if gods exist: because they would not involve you in any harm. If they do not exist, or if they have no care for humankind, then what is life to me in a world devoid of gods, or devoid of providence? But they do exist, and they do care for humankind: and they have put it absolutely in man's power to avoid falling into the true kinds of harm."
—Marcus Aurelius, Meditations 2.11
>>
>>448689
This meme again.
>>
>>448678
Allah wishes to test mankind. Evil may not enter into Janna so all must be tested for evil.
Man contains equal amounts of evil and good potential and one must be made dominant.
>>
>>448678

religion is man struggling to find the divine truth, any branded religion is cancer as they thrive on themes of the lesser arc which we know to be false hence the reason we seek a greater truth in the first place: tribalism, war, violence, imperialism - basically the desire to dominate others/struggle

Jesus said religion should be a private affair with good reason, it was his greatest truth... it is an individual struggle for truth not some organized form of cultural nationalism
>>
>>449040
>Jesus said religion should be private
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. -Matthew 5:16

His problem was the hypocrisy in the Pharisaic Jews and those people doing deeds for human praise.

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? -Matthew 7:22

And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. -Matthew 7:23
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.