[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was the American abandonment of the South Vietnamese government

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Saigon-hubert-van-es.jpg (226KB, 825x541px) Image search: [Google]
Saigon-hubert-van-es.jpg
226KB, 825x541px
Was the American abandonment of the South Vietnamese government a criminal act?
>>
>>410511
No
>>
>>410511
It was certainly a shitty move, I don't think it was illegal.

Fucking anti-war hippies should've been deported to north vietnam when the war ended.
>>
>>410539
No. American support of south vietnamese government was a criminal act.
>>
>>410511

it was a blatant breaking of an international agreement, 'criminal' is not the definition you want to use here.
>>
>>410511
>Abandoning a dictatorship that everyone who wasn't in the army or a Christian hated.
It was the only sensible act.
>>
>>410669
>>410807
>all that communist propaganda
>>
>>410669
Came here to post this. How fucking stupid/Aemrican are you, OP?
>>
>>411243
*American, obviously.
>>
>>411243
Let me guess, you think ho chi mihn was humanitarian? The south was dealt with lazilly but they jad far superior rights than the north did.
>>
>>411233
How is it propaganda that Duong Minh had to set up a military junta to hold on to power? That's just what happened.

The leaders ruling South Vietnam were Evangelical Christians who actively tried to proselytize people under the threat of imprisonment. The South Vietnamese government was incredibly shit. The North wasn't much better, but the fact that it was better meant that even if the US crushed them and left, there would have been another communist uprising the second they did.
>>
>>411437
>executing people is better than inprisoning people
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.