[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yfw you realize that Luther was right and that Cathocuks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: Pope.jpg (9KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
Pope.jpg
9KB, 246x205px
>yfw you realize that Luther was right and that Cathocuks are actually polytheists who will burn in hell forever
>only the King James Version of the Word of God can save us from the Satanic cult of Cathislam
>>
>>398916
That's a very touching gesture desu

Truly Christian
>>
>hurr im an idolater who worships himself because of how different I am from the Catholics
>I spend all my time fostering division between Christians by sneering at people with doctrinal differences when I could be spending it praising God

enjoy hell
>>
I'm Orthodox, and what John Paul II is doing there is literally no more heretical than some of the stuff Luther said.
>>
Pope isn't always correct, only when officially speaking about faith and morals.
>>
>>398916
>King James
>not riddled with inaccuracy
>>
File: martin luther.png (2MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
martin luther.png
2MB, 1200x1200px
>being Catholic
>1517

I seriously hope you guys don't do this
>>
File: 1443901410824_1.jpg (119KB, 680x515px) Image search: [Google]
1443901410824_1.jpg
119KB, 680x515px
>>398916
>>
>>399529
Orthodox here: the King James is very good for the Masoretic text, which you use guys now anyway.We still Septuagint tho
>>
can't jews christians and muslims just agree on one thing which is the only worthy one of worship is god ? and can christians please stop calling jesus the prophet and the messiah a son of god?, for god does not beget nor is he begotten. and can we abide by the divine law from both moses and mohammad ? or am I asking too much ?
>>
>>399583
humans are stubborn
>>
>>399583
I can deal with Shia Islam. If you are Shia, then your religion is still false, but I commend your search for God the truths contained in your religion.

If you're Sunni, on the other hand....
>>
>>398916

>King James Version.

Your daily reminder that the KJV steps in and "Corrects" the Gospel because they need to clean it up. Mark 1:2 is probably the most egregious example.
>>
File: 1438203491639.gif (696KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1438203491639.gif
696KB, 200x200px
yfw you realize that Nietzsche was right and that Luther was the beginning of the end of the Christian power structure. The decline of an uncontested dogma where the priesthood was no longer above the commoners, opening the door to questioning the foundations of the faith entirely. The decline of Christian kingdoms, gradually replaced over the centuries by secular republics.
>>
>tfw you realize Christians on 4chan aren't really religious but just like to engage in shit flinging contests
>>
>>399595
heck no im not shia, shia worship ali and his descendants( already made partners with god, which throws them out of islam).
I am a sunni, i worship none other than god, and i do believe in his prophets, all of them, from ibrahim to mohammad.
>>
>>399638
>Luther was the beginning of the end of the Christian power structure.
Uh yeah that was sort of the whole point
>>
File: dervish2.jpg (403KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
dervish2.jpg
403KB, 1024x683px
>>399595
>I know nothing at all about Islam, like literally nothing whatsoever

on what basis do you condemn all Sunnis?

>pic related, a Sunni muslim
>>
>>399654
those are sufis, the people of bid'a
>>
>>399670
Sufis can also be Sunnis m9

although in retrospect i shouldnt have used a dervish picture because i think they belong to a specific sect which is shia

nonetheless
>>
>>399646
You worship cancer.

Go Iran
Go Iraq
Go Hezbollah
Go Houthis
Go Assad

Fuck Barzani
Fuck Saudi Arabia
Fuck Turkey
Fuck ISIS
Fuck Al Qaeda
Fuck the Army of Conquest
>>
>>399683
oh i see, you base your assessment of Islam on geopolitics, that explains your dumbassery

>you worship cancer
true muslims worship god compadre nothing more nothing less, whether they are Sunni or Shia or whatever

and for the record Hezbollah and those other groups you apparently love routinely cooperate with Hamas, Hamas are, you guessed it, Sunni
>>
>>399680
Sufis who are Sunni are cancer too. It was a Sunni Sufi who was insensitive enough to propose building that mosque near the WTC site.
>>
>>399699
Sure, fighting Israel. They also cooperate with Christians. No one likes Israel. They, along with Saudi Arabia, are responsible for all the problems in the Middle East.
>>
>>399680
sure, anybody can be sunnah, or call themselves sunnah, but are they really ? sunnah means to follow the prophet's teachings, what he said to do and what he said not to do, now did the prophet ever wore a hat like that and spin around saying allah allah allah or ho ho ho ? if i respect someone would i chant their name and spin for an hour thinking they'd bless me if i do this ? god doesn't need clowns, nor he asked man to clown around in his name.
>>
>>399711
>sunnah means to follow the prophet's teachings, what he said to do and what he said not to do, now did the prophet ever wore a hat like that and spin around saying allah allah allah or ho ho ho ?

did he ever tell them not to?

>>399710
so not only do you know nothing about Islam, you also know nothing about the Middle East in general

>>399703
>one Sunni Sufi did this therefore retarded conclusion
>>
>>399737
>so not only do you know nothing about Islam, you also know nothing about the Middle East in general
I've read the Quran, though not of the Hadiths. How about you?
>>
>>399699
the funny thing is that hezbollat committed a massacre on palestinian refugees in lebanon, the refuge camp was called sabra and shatila. so after the massacre, hezbollat used this massacre and stuck it onto israel to gain more popularity, even sunnis at that time ate the bait and actually loved hezbollat, but soon they found it was a game.
>>
>>399737
why yes he did, not only him, also god said it, woe to every scorner mocker.
>>
File: ayyyy.jpg (192KB, 960x812px) Image search: [Google]
ayyyy.jpg
192KB, 960x812px
>>399765
>>
>>399804
irrelevant.
>>
>>399624
What is your specific complaint with it? Just curious.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.