[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Finally! After two millenias of persecution by christian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 217
Thread images: 42

File: Jew-Strategy.jpg (50KB, 650x365px) Image search: [Google]
Jew-Strategy.jpg
50KB, 650x365px
>Finally! After two millenias of persecution by christian countries they are not hating us anymore, and we can live safely in Europe!
>Now, let's go and colonize Palestine and found a nation there so now the whole muslim world will hate us!

What did the Jews mean by this?
>>
>of course there is a two thousand year right of return

>of course there is no fifty year right of return

Seriously though Palestinians are a diaspora culture now.
>>
File: really.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>>3387436
>found a nation
>>
File: 1495878322001.png (26KB, 713x611px) Image search: [Google]
1495878322001.png
26KB, 713x611px
>I can grab your clay because muh ancestors lived here 2 000 years ago
Really makes me think
>>
>>3387436
I'd hazard a guess and say they didn't really trust Europeans after the whole holocaust thing
>>
>>3387436
They love to be hated. Can't feel (((chosen))) and (((special))) when you are not being persecuted.
>>
>>3387436
It's a bit dumb, but I guess the belief that it's the ancestral homeland runs deep. I imagine that if Europe was overrun by non-whites and controlled politically by a non-white majority state for hundreds of years while white people survived in the Americas and Australia... that there would be a powerful political movement among whites calling for a return to Europe and establishment of a white-majority state there.
>>
>>3387450
No they could grab their clay because they could. You don't have the "right" to anything you can't take by force.
>>
>>3387458
But jewish home is Egypt, where they served as slaves. Palestine belonged to the Canaanites. It's not their original home.
>>
File: Hitler_founded_Israel.png (202KB, 451x634px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler_founded_Israel.png
202KB, 451x634px
>>3387436
>>
>>3387468
That's bullshit, Hitler asked that muslim leader of Palestine if he can send the Jews there and got a "Helllllll noooo" as a response.
>>
>>3387450
They didn't even, there were jews in Palestine, but only in Judea, which would be today's southern Israel. The rest of palestine is being claimed literally because they think God promised it to them. Talk about religious fundamentalists.
>>
>>3387479
>Send as many Jews as you can to Palestine while Britain allows it
>Britain stops allowing it
>WTF Nazi Germany was pro Arab
Fucking lol
>>
>>3387464
So it was permissible for Hitler to murder 6 million Jews because he could? Explain this.
>>
File: 1428795718587.png (172KB, 1024x1096px) Image search: [Google]
1428795718587.png
172KB, 1024x1096px
>>3387798
>implying the hall of cost happened
>>
>>3387812
>implying ww2 existed
This must be the biggest Mandela effect in recent history.
>>
>>3387450
>I can grab three continents and colonize a fourth because...
>uh...
>>
>>3387464
Another retard. You will get genocided because you can get genocided.
>>
>>Finally! After two millenias of persecution by christian countries they are not hating us anymore, and we can live safely in Europe!

a lot of western people still hate the jews after the holocaust.

>>Now, let's go and colonize Palestine and found a nation there so now the whole muslim world will hate us!

arabs don't give a shit about Palestine, if they cared about Palestinians, why are they treated like shit in other muslim countries?

Why shouldn't Jews have their own country? Israel is like the size of Massachusetts, It's not like the size of China
>>
wasn't it a british owned land back then?
>>
>>3387822
>Mandela Effect
who?
did you mean Buswon Effect?
>>
>>3387436
>Live safely in Europe
>Holocaust
>>
>>3387854

It's interesting to note that Gaza shares a land border with Egypt. The Egyptians could throw up the border and set their Palestinian brothers and sisters free. But they didn't. Even when the Muslim Brotherhood was in control. How odd...
>>
>>3387436
>we can live safely in Europe!
>>
>>3387936
>>3388032

>finally

He's clearly talking about modern, post 1945 Europe.
>>
File: 1333744523916.jpg (192KB, 960x630px) Image search: [Google]
1333744523916.jpg
192KB, 960x630px
Think about this

>goyim in Europe get pissed off at Jews
>all the Jews are in Europe
>Jews get rekt because Europeans are good at war

>goyim in America get mad at Jews
>all the Jews are in America
>Jews get rekt because Americans are good at war

>goyim in Middle East get mad at Jews
>Jews are in Middle East
>Middle East gets rekt because Middle East is bad at war

You don't survive for ~2600 years by trusting people, putting all of your eggs in one basket, or living anywhere near a competent potential opponent.
>>
>>3387436
The Jews started colonizing Palestine a long time before the Holocaust. Zionist nationalism was already emerging as a serious force by the 1880s, when the Jews were very much being oppressed in Russia.
>>
>>3387854
They give so little shits that they fought two wars over it and are waiting for an opportunity to fight a third over it.

Jews should have settled somewhere where they don't have to take away land from some other people. Why didn't the USA give them a piece of Texas for example?

Fucking with the world's second biggest religion will bring them their second holocaust. The support in the west for Israel is already ver weak and still fading. I'm from Germany, and here is a poll I read about some weeks ago:

https://www.bertelsmann-stiftung.de/de/themen/aktuelle-meldungen/2015/januar/deutsche-blicken-skeptisch-auf-israel/

the numbers of the poll: 41% of germans think that Israel is using Nazi-methods against Palestinians. This is up by 11% from 2007.

62% think Germany should abandon political support for Israel. For the generation under 29 that is even 79%.

The Jews got themselves into big trouble. Once western support for Israel is gone they are going to have their second holocaust, and there is nobody to blame but themselves.
>>
>>3388094
>Once western support for Israel is gone they are going to have their second holocaust

Holocausts aren't all that special in history. The only problem with the Nazi one was the fact those facilities were there to eventually get used by everyone in Europe of non-German descent. The situation and sentiment is literally mirrored in the (shortened) quote: "Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out... Because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for me... and there was no one left to speak for me."

No one cares if Arabs return the favor and gun them down to the last or if they manage to do the same to them like they seem to be doing at the moment.
>>
>>3387467
it would be arabia anon, jews had a life before egypt
>>
>>3388012

Israel would go to war with them if they did.

The two states are complicit in the state of the Gaza.
>>
>>3387467
Jews are Canaanites, only Jewish bullshit fairy tales claim they aren't.
>>
>>3388094

You are either a muslim or like arab dick

>They give so little shits that they fought two wars over it and are waiting for an opportunity to fight a third over it.

bullshit, palestinians are treated like garbage in every other arab country they're in, muslims don't give two fucks about each other, look at Myanmar, nobody wants to take in the muslim refugees there except for Checnya, but they're a Russian vassal state. The real reason they invaded Israel is because they saw it as a weak state to take advantage of and loot out of it, which they got blown away from like 3 times until Western intervention stopped it.

>Jews should have settled somewhere where they don't have to take away land from some other people. Why didn't the USA give them a piece of Texas for example?

Jews can't live anywhere in the long term apart from Israel, racism against Jews has built up as a phenomenon because of their higher class minority status (along with indians and japanese) and have gained infamy from it and it's started to spread from western Civilization . Jews have lived in their own enclaves throughout history but that didn't stop them from eventually getting exploited or destroyed by the state.

>Fucking with the world's second biggest religion will bring them their second holocaust. The support in the west for Israel is already ver weak and still fading. I'm from Germany, and here is a poll I read about some weeks ago:

yes, the religion of peace which just had another attacker in london today didn't do anything, attacking Israel three times in a row was self-defense. I'm with her 2016,aren't I right?

Israel doesn't want the west's help in the long term, many Jews I've met want Israel to start providing for itself and looking at how their government is acting, it seems they're building up their nationstate.
>>
>>3387436

Muslims already hated jews so it was no big loss

Everyone in history hated jews pretty much until we saw sense about 50 years ago
>>
>>3387464

this doesnt sound nice but it is actually true
>>
>>3388094

If the muslims destroyed the jews white people would see sense and eliminate muslims withing 30 years

Its only jewish subversion that has let muslim terrorism go on so long, if the media was right wing or even neutral muslims would have been kicked out a long time ago
>>
>>3390110
Yeah but if they draw the anti-Semitism or Holocaust card, they are appealing to a subjective morality which would undermine their justification for their treatment of the Palestinians. It's shameless flipflopping between being a literal apartheid state and playing the victim.
>>
>>3390104
>we saw sense
You could interpret that in another way...
>>
File: Holocaust.png (186KB, 853x1432px) Image search: [Google]
Holocaust.png
186KB, 853x1432px
>>3387451
>holocaust
>implied it actually happened

>Inb4 back to /pol/
>>
>>3388367
>bullshit, palestinians are treated like garbage in every other arab country they're in, muslims don't give two fucks about each other, look at Myanmar, nobody wants to take in the muslim refugees there except for Checnya, but they're a Russian vassal state. The real reason they invaded Israel is because they saw it as a weak state to take advantage of and loot out of it, which they got blown away from like 3 times until Western intervention stopped it.

Actually, Israel was losing its war for independence until the West intervened and
armed them.

Taking in refugees means giving up clay and they don't want to do that.

>yes, the religion of peace which just had another attacker in london today didn't do anything, attacking Israel three times in a row was self-defense. I'm with her 2016,aren't I right?

There was anti-israel terrorism long before radical Islam set foot in the Middle East. The terrorists who killed the jewish atheletes in 1972 were communists. Some of them were christians.
>>
File: 00665.jpg (124KB, 480x316px) Image search: [Google]
00665.jpg
124KB, 480x316px
>>3390165
1)Because when jews arrived in extermination camps they were evaluated by a nazi officer. The people able to work are sent in the workforce and those that couldn't had to take a "shower".
Also the nazi couldn't solely focus on the holocaust since they were at war.

5)The fuck? there are tons of german documents that speaks about their will to exterminate the inferior races, here is a short passage from Goebbels diary ("The Goebbels Diaries 1942-1943", 1948, p. 86)
>World Jewry will suffer a great catastrophe at the same time as Bolshevism. The Fuehrer once more expressed his determination to
clean up the Jews in Europe pitilessly. There must be no squeamish sentimentalism about it. The Jews have deserved the catastrophe that
has now overtaken them. Their destruction will now go hand in hand with the destruction of our enemies. We must hasten this process
with cold ruthlessness.

6) this question is fucking retarded, what if there was "only" one million death in Auswitz? The holocaust started before the extermination camps were created and Auswitz certainly wasn't the only extermination camp. Also many jews succumbed to the harsh living conditions that the nazi made them live in (see the jews in poland).

17) Photographies aren't hard evidence? Since when?

Almost all these questions are either straight up lies or stuff that doesn't disprove the holocaust.
>>
Lets present a dillema.
I was born in Israel, my parents immigrated here when the soviet union broke down.

Im not going to leave, I have no family (that I care for) anywhere else. I dont care for religion, and I see the problems orthodox jews and muslims cause here. What do I do?

I choose to stay here, pay taxes, served in the army, because at this point, even if Its "right" (not my opinion) that we all gtfo, tear everything down and give the arabs their hovels back, I dont care, I care more about my family and friends who live here. The various arabs are welcome to fight us, this country is very much built by the sword mostly thanks to them.
>>
>>3387854
>Why shouldn't Jews have their own country?
The problem isn't that the jews deserve a country or not. The problem is that they decided to create their country in an already occupied land.
>>
>>3387854
Spinning like a dreidel
>>
File: IMG_1491.png (177KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1491.png
177KB, 750x1334px
>>3388055
They are masters of splitting while still maintaining identity.
>>
>>3390413
>Im not going to leave, I have no family (that I care for) anywhere else.
Of course anon, the creation of Israel was definitely a mistake at the time. However asking all the Israelis to leave isn't a solution as the generations who were born and raised there have as much right as the palestinians to call it their home. But it's still no excuse for how the Israeli government is treating the palestinians especially the ones living in Gaza.
>>
>>3390456
theyre terrorists so they should be punished as the law demands
>>
>>3390465
>theyre terrorists so they should be punished as the law demands
Are you implying that all the palestinians(in Gaza) are terrorists or that no civilians are being harmed in the process?
Also is trapping civilians with them in Gaza really the best solution? Won't it create ressentment in the civil population and "justify", in their eyes, the terrorists actions?
>>
>>3387464
By that logic, 9/11 was morally right and so are school shootings.
>>
They should have taken Madagascar or somewhere else.
>>
>>3390413
Would you be okay living in identity-neutral multi-ethnic state where the demographics are like 50/50 Jews/Muslims?
>>
>>3390501
Believe it or not, Israel was originally supposed to be located in Uganda.
>>
>>3390456
(Im the guy you replied to)
I think gaza is a very complicated issue, and its hard for me to judge every decision made by egypt/israel/PLO regarding Gaza as it has a long history, but at this time we only attack there if they (they being hamas and various other militias) attack us.
I agree that a blockade is very hard on the citizens and causes them to support hamas, but our goverment would rather have that than tunnels leading from gaza to nearby israeli settlement.
The purpose of the effective "siege" of gaza, as I see it, is to prevent hamas from becoming as powerful as hezbolla is nowadays.
TL;DR not a big fan of our gov' or gaza, but I think it will prevent bloodshed in the log run until some solution is found.
>>
>>3390519
>TL;DR not a big fan of our gov' or gaza, but I think it will prevent bloodshed in the log run until some solution is found.

A final solution. Jews are going to have to leave Palestine eventually.
>>
>>3390509
No, because it will cause a rapid deterioration of the country in every metric, and a conflict would be inevitable as the vast majority of palestinians/Israelis doesnt believe in such a solution and believe the whole place to be theirs by right.
>>
>>3390527
We (the majority of the population) will sooner nuke the entire middle east, so good luck with that.
>>
>>3387436
>tfw Palestinians are probably medieval jews who converted to Islam
>>
>>3387436
>they are not hating us anymore
haha
>>
>>3387436
This is the most retarded shit i've ever heard. Jews weren't safe in 1880, or 1890, or 1900, 1910, or 1920, or 1930, or 1940, or even 1950. There were many post-holocaust pogroms of slaughtering Holocaust survivors.
>>
>>3390682
>tfw all they'd have to do solve the Israel-Palestine dilemma is revert to Judaism.
>>
File: journal.pgen.1003316.png (1MB, 4066x2956px) Image search: [Google]
journal.pgen.1003316.png
1MB, 4066x2956px
>>3390682
They aren't. They are mostly from Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and surrounding areas. Even Druze and Lebanese Christians cluster closer with Ashkenazic Jews then they do with Palestinians (Jordanians).

Source: http://journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316 (this study was done in BEIRUT, you know, that hotbed of Zionism?)
>>
File: palestinian jew.jpg (28KB, 747x430px) Image search: [Google]
palestinian jew.jpg
28KB, 747x430px
>>3393110
It happens all the time. There's a whole youtube channel of an ex-Palestinian refugee from Kuwait who lives in Israel now and shits on Palestinians.
>>
File: 1505600354434.png (1018KB, 1916x971px) Image search: [Google]
1505600354434.png
1018KB, 1916x971px
>>3387450
Strawman.
It was more like this:
>I can take back my land because I am objectively indigenous to Judea in the same way Chinese are to China, Russians are to Russia, Native Americans are to America, etc. Arabs come from Arabia and they need to get the fuck back, Hebrew is the only indigenous Canaanite language still spoken and Arabic is as much a colonial language as Greek was.

The creation of Israel was an act of decolonization.
>>
>>3390418
>The problem is that they decided to create their country in an already occupied land.
What's wrong with that? Just because it had been occupied by Arabs for 1,400 years doesn't mean that Arab colonization can't be un-done. The Jews proved it's easy to do that.
>>
>>3393155
It was largely Arab before 600ad though, just christian Arab. People seem to forget that before Muhammad came Christianity was on the edge of becoming the Arab's religion.
>>
>>3387450
What ancestors?

Hebrews?

Because askhenazis do not have semitic blood, less alone hebrew blood

They are just LARPing germanics

Only jews that were in palestine before israel can claim that land

Sephardi and askhenazi came from europe and should have stayed there
>>
>>3393174
>It was largely Arab before 600ad though
Why do like lying so much? Arabization was a slow process of annihilating any hint of a non-Arab culture and language. Muslims weren't the majority until the 12th century, and most of the Christians spoke Aramaic, not Arabic, until that language was ripped away from them due to Arab colonization. This is why some so-called Arab Christians identify as Arameans, because they pre-date this colonization.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_history_of_Palestine_(region)

Even then, Palestine was empty in 1880. There wasn't even 500,000 people living in there. Today there is 8.5 million just in Israel.
>>
File: israel vs rome.jpg (206KB, 778x432px) Image search: [Google]
israel vs rome.jpg
206KB, 778x432px
>>3393177
>Because askhenazis do not have semitic blood, less alone hebrew blood
>>>/pol/
Please go back.
>>
>>3393148
>I can take back my land because I am objectively indigenous to Judea
Except they aren't indigenous to Judea at all.
>>
>>3393177
Then why do they cluster closer with Lebanese Christians and Druze then the so-called """Palestinians?"""
>>
>>3393208
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nabataeans
>>
>>3387464
You mean they piggybacked the British and the Russians who dismantled the Ottoman empire
>>
File: jews.jpg (55KB, 640x422px) Image search: [Google]
jews.jpg
55KB, 640x422px
>>3393213
They are though. By every definition.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_indigenous_peoples#Southwest_Asia_.28Middle_East.29

Source:
http://www.biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/suppl/2014/04/02/001552.DC2/001552-3.pdf
http://biorxiv.org/content/early/2013/12/23/001552
http://journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3032072/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC18733/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1274378/
>>
>>3393222
I know about the Nabataeans, that doesn't change the fact that Arabs were never relevant in Canaan until they colonized it in the 7th century.
>>
File: khazar.jpg (56KB, 480x457px) Image search: [Google]
khazar.jpg
56KB, 480x457px
>>3393228
Modern day Jews are just Khazars from Khazaria. They belong there, in Turkey, not in Arab lands.
>>
>>3393228
>all those jew names on those papers
Discarded
>>
>>3393211
/pol/?
Its you who need to go back

Why you germanics are so stupid that believe askhenazis are semitic?

>le big nose

Like if big nose is an only semitic feature and most semitics didnt have a big nose, many germanics have big nose, armenians, caucusus, etc
>>3393216
You mean in DNA?

Who do you think make those tests?
>>
>>3393251
Palaestina is rightful Roman clay.
>>
File: ARAB WORLD.jpg (45KB, 475x297px) Image search: [Google]
ARAB WORLD.jpg
45KB, 475x297px
>>3393238
Yes they were. Arabs have been running the Middle East since ancient times. I don't care about your Zionist tears, every inch of the Middle East belongs to Arabs, it's called the Arab WORLD for a reason.
>>
>>3393228
just ignore dai et al.
>>
>>3393266
Proof you didn't read any of the studies. The most comprehensive one was done in Lebanon. Lebanese people have no incentives to prove Zionist narratives right. But they did accidentally, and you just proved you didn't even bother to read it by saying there were Jewish names on it.
>>
>>3393251
Lol no, khazar were a turkic tribe, they were mongoloid

Do you people do any research before posting?

Askhenazi are mixed people, slavic, germanic, iberian and even people from caucasus
>>
>>3393271
>every inch of the Middle East belongs to Arabs, it's called the Arab WORLD for a reason.
This. If Jews didn't want to be universally hated by Arabs, they shouldn't have stolen their land and split up the Arab world right in half.
>>
>>3387490
Judea and Israel were separate kangdoms. Israel has a legitimate claim to both historic Jewish kingdoms
>>
>>3393278
No, I didn't read any of the studies, because they're jew shit. I saw the jew names in the list of authors and didn't bother reading further, I outright said so in here >>3393266
>>
>>3393281
Arabs on average have more Slavic DNA than Ashkenazi Jews, so you are making a very weak argument.
>>
>>3393281
Ashkenazis don't look like slavs.
t. slav
>>
>>3387436
>the palestinians are the original jews
>>
File: semitic.png (136KB, 714x922px) Image search: [Google]
semitic.png
136KB, 714x922px
>>3393271
What ancient times?
Most arabs were in arabia, in mesopotamia/levant were other semitic people

Pic related
>>
>>3393285
http://journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316

Thanks for admitting you didn't even bother to read a sentence. There isn't a single Jew who conducted this study, mainly Lebanese Maronites. Nice attempt at a deflection though, it's cute.
>>
>>3393299
Fuck off with that Zionist revisionist bullshit. Do you not see the Nabateans? They were Arab.
>>
>>3393291
Lol, there are many that looks what hitler would call pure aryan
>>3393289
Yeah whatever
>>
>>3393289
>Arabs on average have more Slavic DNA than Ashkenazi Jews

How?
>>
File: michael lerner.jpg (75KB, 412x594px) Image search: [Google]
michael lerner.jpg
75KB, 412x594px
>>3393307
>pure aryan

I see a dirty semite in this photo, not an aryan. This man is 100% Ashkenazi.
>>
>>3393307
>Lol, there are many that looks what hitler would call pure aryan
You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>3393305
It seems you cant read, i said most, that means 80-90% of arabs
>>
>>3393308
Not him, but Arabs bought a lot of Slavic slaves during the early middle ages, and presumably mixed with them.
>>
>>3393308
Through SLAVery. No one bought more Slavic concubines than Arabs. Because of this they had a lot of Slavic admixture, even more than Russian Jews.
>>
>>3393284
Israel was never jewish, just ancient jewish conquering fantasies. Jews in Palestine only live in the area around Jerusalem e.g. the roman province judea.
>>
>>3393312
>semite
Again with this, imbecile

He can be armenian, georgian, iberian or even greek

Fucking idiot, he isnt fucking semitic

How can people be so blocked?
>>3393314
Huh?
What about this israeli model

Do you think hebrews were pale people with light features?

Imbecile
>>
Canaan will always belong to the Canaanites.

And since Jews are dirty Ba'al worshipping Canaanites, the land belongs to them.
>>
>>3393285
>tfw this will be essentially the exact same argument that will be used to disregard any evidence supporting the claim that Cascadians are closer related to the original inhabitants of the British Isles than the descendants of the Pakistani-Jamaican-Polish mongrels that were driven out to in order to reclaim Britannia from the caliphate in a thousand years
>>
>>3393323
>>3393320
Hahahahahaahaha

Source?
From where they bought slavic people and where are they?

Because arabs todays doesnt seem to show slavic features
>>
>>3393337
I don't know what Cascadians are. Sounds like some fantasy race.
>>
File: shlomo-goren.jpg (26KB, 336x336px) Image search: [Google]
shlomo-goren.jpg
26KB, 336x336px
>>3393330
>He can be armenian, georgian, iberian or even greek
No he couldn't be, you fucking dope. Genetics & linguistics would show evidence of the bullshit you are spewing if you are right. Here's another Dirty Ashkenazi semite. This shitskin could have just crossed the Red Sea for all you know, but he was born in Poland. He doesn't look Armenian, Georgian, Iberian or Greek. He looks Arab, darker a lot of """Palestinians""" even.
>>
>>3393341
Serious question, how the fuck do you pop up every time Slavs are mentioned on this board?
>>
>>3393347
>Genetics & linguistics would show evidence o
Done by askhenazis

And how you say he doesnt look armenian?

There are people in turkey and even in iran that look like him
>>
File: samaritan.jpg (51KB, 549x771px) Image search: [Google]
samaritan.jpg
51KB, 549x771px
>>3393341
The admixture was minimal, but it's still there. Same with Ashkenazi Jews, they don't have Slavic or European features because their admixture with Europeans is very minimal. Even the ones who people say "look European" don't look that different from Samaritans, another Hebrew ethnic group.
>>
>>3393350
Huh, i dont remember anytime
>>
>>3393359
>this denial

Are you askhenazi?

Because i cant believe a germanic or slavic guy is this stupid and deluded
>>
>>3393361
https://desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/his.desu.meta/username/Dominican/
>>
File: bob-(((benmosche))).jpg (47KB, 425x425px) Image search: [Google]
bob-(((benmosche))).jpg
47KB, 425x425px
>>3393357
>Done by askhenazis
No, by every notable geneticist and linguist. In fact, the only people trying to prove these fringe theories of Ashkenazim not being Jewish are liars like Elhaik.
>And how you say he doesnt look armenian?
Because he doesn't, look at that fucking nose.
>There are people in turkey and even in iran that look like him
Genotype means more than Phenotype. Some lightskin black people like Colin Kaepernick kind of look Middle Eastern, are they suddenly Middle Eastern? This whole "they look like ___ so they must be ___" is the driving mentality behind retarded afro-centrism.
>>
File: abe-reles-murder-inc.jpg (10KB, 161x228px) Image search: [Google]
abe-reles-murder-inc.jpg
10KB, 161x228px
>>3393369
Nope. I am an indigenous European fighting back at claims that Jews are from Europe. They aren't.
>>
What the fuck is all this genetics/ancient history/percentage DNA bullshit? As long as faggots like you guys keep focusing on that immaterial dogshit then the Israel/Palestine question is never going to be answered. You're not going to find the solution hidden deep inside the genetic coding of an Askhenazi jew for fuck sake. Israel is there to stay, whether the fucking Arabs like it or not, and if Israel wants to be accepted as a morally decent nation and not have rockets fired at it then they'd better start treating the motherfucking Palestinians like actual human beings. If either side is in a better position to be the bigger man, it's the fucking Jews. It's a problem of fucking mindset, not genetics. If Israelis stop acting like aggressive little cunts and stop resorting to the 'anti-semitism' defence whenever any criticism is raised against them, and the Palestinians stop blowing shit up, then both sides might be able to reach an understanding rather than acting like fucking savages
>>
>>3393344
A hypothetical alt-future predominantly white ethnic group originating from a region in the American Pacific-Northwest that is home to both a strong regional identity and a parallel white separatist movement which plans to carve out a white ethnostate from the region when the United States balkanizes.
>>
File: Zeus_Yahweh.jpg (44KB, 300x349px) Image search: [Google]
Zeus_Yahweh.jpg
44KB, 300x349px
>>3393394
It's absolutely relevant. Allow this First Nations indigenous rights activist explain for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6k1gugifwA
>>
>>3387436
Jews were already living in substantial numbers by 1948 and had legally bought the (British) land they were living on. It was the Arabs who started the war, and it was the Arabs who expelled their Jewish populations following the Israeli war of independence. Maybe if the Arab world had accepted the 1947 plan for Palestine everyone could be living in peace, but instead they chose war and lost.
>>
I honestly wish there was a side I could choose, but both the Israelis & Palestinians are such cunts.

We give them both hundreds of millions in foreign aid, and neither do shit for us. I sided with the Palestinians until I learned about this bullshit:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_Authority_Martyrs_Fund
>In 2017, half of the $693 million that the PA receives as foreign aid, $345 million, was paid out as stipends to convicted terrorists and their families.

This is when I realized both sides are fucking retarded and don't deserve my support.
>>
> they are not hating us anymore, and we can live safely in Europe!

I think hot on the heels of a massive fucking genocide (or to not trigger any /pol/tards """""genocide""""") they maybe weren't feeling that way. Historically antisemitism seems to come and go in waves of tolerance/intolerance, why roll the dice? Having your own ethnostate at least somewhat assures you're not going to get fucked with by your own government on those grounds.
>>
>>3393415
>First Nations indigenous rights activist

Opinion discarded. Jews had no magical genetic claim to Israel any more than I have a connection to France because my ancestors came from there. Israel is a real state and there is no going back now, but Zionism is cancer and there is nothing more pathetic than non-Jews who believe in Zionism.
>>
>>3393435
My ancestors lived somewhere in the central Asian steppes 3000 years ago so I guess I'm now at liberty to invade those countries with my buddies and claim them for myself.
>>
>>3393435
There is literally nothing wrong with the idea of a Jewish state for Jewish people in the Middle East.
>>
>>3393411
How does that help the situation? It's completely fucking irrelevant because it in no way helps reach a solution, it's simply repeating what was said before, repeating the words that have caused arguments, wars and deaths many times over. Notice how THERE WAS NO SOLUTION in his little fucking speech there. Cunts like that are exactly the kind of people who are pouring fuel on the fire. Palestinian identity exists, Israeli identity exists. Neither will be disappearing any time soon. Both sides think their cause is 'righteous' when they're both acting like fucking monkeys
>>
>>3393435
No one has a magical genetic claim to anything. However peoples can have a claim. You brought up France, it's pretty obvious that the French have a claim on France. Their language and culture developed there. For Jews it's the same thing. It's simple math:

Arabs have colonized, conquered and occupied 10 million km2 outside the Arab Peninsula that covers 3 million km2 by itself. Jews have returned to their native territory that measures 26 thousand km2.

Dividing 13.000.000 by 26.000 is 500 times less.
>>
>>3393454
There isn't, but there is something wrong with the idea that someone is entitled to a piece of land because their ancestors came from there. Israel is a legitimate state, and I don't even have a problem with it being an explicitly Jewish state, but not because Jews have a claim to the land simply by virtue of being Jewish.
>>
File: IMG_1416.jpg (70KB, 442x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1416.jpg
70KB, 442x640px
>>3393372
>Because he doesn't, look at that fucking nose.

Kek Armenians have huge noses, retard
>>
>live in Europe for 2000 years
>don't speak Hebrew but Yiddish
>literally recreate Hebrew from scratch and start LARPing as ancient Israelites
>claim a land somewhere on a different continent belongs to you because your ancestors used to live there at some point thousands of years ago and because your horseshit mythological book says God gave this land to your people
>even though the very same book also states your ancestors were not natives to the area but invaders from Egypt
Ashkenazis are total cancer.
>>
>>3393470
>someone is entitled to a piece of land because their ancestors came from there
That's honestly less obnoxious then the Arab claim:
>we conquered it in the 7th century so therefore it's Arab land and ours until eternity
It's not because "their ancestors came from there," it's because they had a genesis in that land. Their language, religious beliefs, etc. all trace back to the land.
>>
File: Ungern.jpg (69KB, 690x477px) Image search: [Google]
Ungern.jpg
69KB, 690x477px
>>3393452
Go for it bro, seek out a kingdom worthy of your soul.
>>
>>3393432
Lmao what kind of bullshit kikery is this? You are trying to appear neutral but you are clearly pushing an Israel agenda here. JIDF pls go
>>
>>3393468
So why should a Palestinian family that has been living in the same house for decades upon decades be moved out and their house demolished to make way for some American Jew from the Bronx who's 'returning to his rightful clay', despite never having visited Israel in his life
>>
>>3393468
>Arabs have colonized, conquered and occupied

A long time ago. Again, today Israel is a legitimate state and there is no getting rid of it, but Zionism is still wrong and its establishment in the first place was a mistake. I share a language, religion, culture, etc. with my ancestors in France, but that does not give me the right to settle in France.
>>
>>3393470
>There isn't, but there is something wrong with the idea that someone is entitled to a piece of land because their ancestors came from there.

That's literally the entire foundation for all justifications of decolonialism and anticolonialism.
>>
File: Chaim Yelin.jpg (67KB, 422x559px) Image search: [Google]
Chaim Yelin.jpg
67KB, 422x559px
>>3393485
>live in Europe for 2000 years
Wrong. This is a huge exaggeration, the only Jews in Europe for 2000 years are Romaniotes and Italian Jews. Ashkenazim are much newer.
>don't speak Hebrew but Yiddish
Any Jewish scholar spoke Hebrew, this is a fact. There were towns were Hebrew was the language taught in school. They also preserved it either way.
>literally recreate Hebrew from scratch and start LARPing as ancient Israelites
Modern Hebrew is closer to Ancient Hebrew than Modern English is to Shakespearean English. The main idioms are the same, only some syntaxes were changed. Also, Jews are the descendants of the Israelites.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groups_claiming_affiliation_with_Israelites
>claim a land somewhere on a different continent belongs to you because your ancestors used to live there at some point
I thought they were just LARPing, which one is it?
>even though the very same book also states your ancestors were not natives to the area but invaders from Egypt
So you trust the book now? All the evidence points to the fact that Israelites were just an extension of Canaanite culture. This is why this ideology was so popular among Zionists:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canaanism
>>
>>3393492
because the Palestinians are clearly sub-humans too stupid to convert to Judaism, even if just on paper, to hold onto their land.
>>
>>3393487
I don't believe that Arabs have a claim to it either simply because of their ethnicity. Palestine belonged to the British or Ottomans or other non-Arabs for hundreds of years.
>>
>>3393491
>calling both sides retarded is an agenda

How? Everyone knows we give billions to Israel, I truly had no idea Palestinians used their foreign aid on terrorism, I thought it was a JIDF meme.
>>
>>3393511
and the British gave Palestine to the Jews, so what's the problem exactly?
>>
>>3393498
Anti-colonialism is almost synonymous with nationalism and it's cancer.
>>
>>3393506
>Wrong. This is a huge exaggeration, the only Jews in Europe for 2000 years are Romaniotes and Italian Jews. Ashkenazim are much newer.
It's not an exaggeration, after the suppression of Bar Kokhba separatists, Palestina actually had a Samaritan majority because most Jews were either dead or fucked off to the diaspora. Obviously the diaspora wasn't just in Europe but also Persia, North Africa or Greek cities in Anatolia, point is it wasn't in Israel.
>>
>>3393506
It is LARPing if there isn't a continuity of settlement. Is an American nigger just as entitled to Africa as a native Igbo? No, he isn't, and if he claims otherwise he's a faggot LARPer. Much like you kikes.
>>
>>3393528
>It's not an exaggeration
Yes it is. The only Jews in Europe prior to 135 AD were Romaniotes & the Italkim. Eventually Italian Jews went to Germany and became the Ashkenazim.
>>
>>3393536
Read that sentence again you low IQ Mizrahi shitskin.
>>
>>3393525
No, there was supposed to be a partition plan, the Arabs rejected it and declared war, and the Jews ended up controlling all of it after winning this war. This is why I think Israel has a right to exist, not because Jews have an intrinsic right to the land just for being Jewish.
>>
>>3393533
>It is LARPing if there isn't a continuity of settlement.
That's retarded. I guess if we kick out all Anglos from Britain and replace them with Arabs, they will have zero claim on that land and just be British LARPers.
>>
>>3393539
>says 2,000 years
>gets DEBUNKED immediately
>w-w-w-wait i didn't mean 2,000 years literally
>>
>>3393312
>>3393211
>we are white i swear, western right pls support us
lol fuck off, much like jews you are only white when it suits you

i will support getting jews out of palestine the day palestinians support getting muslims out of europe
>>
>>3393508
>Implying that even if they converted, the kikes wouldn't just steal the land anyway
You're either a sub-human Jew yourself, or incredibly naive
>>
>>3393546
>it wasn't 2000 years, it was just 1800 years! You got BTFO!
Fuck off kike.

>>3393542
Anglos are evil subhumans so I'd have no problem with that.
>>
File: (((arafat))).jpg (76KB, 650x431px) Image search: [Google]
(((arafat))).jpg
76KB, 650x431px
Palestinians are cry babies. They could end all their suffering by just converting to Judaism. Why don't they do it? I'm sure most of them have Jewish blood, Arafat looks like a fucking anti-semitic caricature. They like to compare themselves to South Africans but they never had a chance to convert to white. You even have privileged Israelis who become Palestinians and now live in Arab villages within the West Bank.
>>
>>3393550
>Jews jewing Jews
Why do you care?
>>
>>3393564
>gee, why don't the palestinians just give up their most deeply held and important beliefs?
>>
>>3393574
because supposedly "muh olive groves" are very important to them.
>>
>>3393557
That wasn't even the last Jewish revolt though.

(66–73 AD)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Jewish–Roman_War
(132–135 AD)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bar_Kokhba_revolt
(351–352)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_revolt_against_Constantius_Gallus
(484–572)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samaritan_revolts
(614–617)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_revolt_against_Heraclius

Jews weren't just sent into the diaspora in 135. Each of these sent many into the diaspora.
>>
>>3393568
Because Jews, I believe, are the only race in the world to hold themselves so superior to others that they have become despised in every country they have ever lived in. They have taken this evil attitude to the Middle East and have caused great human suffering because of it.
>>
>>3393592
>Samaritans = Jews
Nope.
>>
>>3393592
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samaritan_revolts
>Samaritan population before the revolts: 1,000,000
>Current Samaritan population: 777

Wonder how the Israel-Palestine conflict would go if Samaritans were still relevant.
>>
>>3393604
Jews were actually living quite comfortably in Cordoba and Jerusalem when the crusaders came and chased them out.

Antisemitism is mostly a European Christendom thing.
>>
>>3393610
They fought together though. There were thousands of Jewish rebels, who had the same intentions as the Samaritans. You are right that Jews aren't Samaritans, but they are both Israelites.
>>
>>3393614
>le friendly muslim overlord meme

Ahmed pls
>>
>>3393372
>Genotype means more than Phenotype

So why do you keep posting dark skinned Ashkenazi Jews?
>>
File: Chinese prison.jpg (73KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
Chinese prison.jpg
73KB, 550x366px
>>3393604
>I believe, are the only race in the world to hold themselves so superior to others that they have become despised in every country they have ever lived in.
Just to be clear, I am an anti-semite, but that is objectively wrong.
>>
File: fam.png (2MB, 1422x748px) Image search: [Google]
fam.png
2MB, 1422x748px
reminder that ashkenazim are european. this is what ashkenazim look like.
>>
>>3393604
Tbf they are more superior to almost all ethnic groups in the world
>>
File: jeff_goldblum.jpg (81KB, 1024x668px) Image search: [Google]
jeff_goldblum.jpg
81KB, 1024x668px
>>3393627
Nice try, Shlomo Sand. You aren't White, or European.
>>
>>3393639
>cherrypicking a sephardi admixed ashkenazi
stop
>>
>>3393627
>looking like X = being X
Other anon already said that genotype is far more important than phenotype. Gwyneth Paltrow is Jewish but looks Nordic even though her father looks like a complete Heeb. Genes >>>> looks
>>
>>3387436
>cultural homeland
>implying not Ukraine
>>
>>3393627
It's not true or relevant, most Israelis aren't Ashkenazim
>>
>>3393155
>Just because it had been occupied by Arabs
>Palestinians
>Arabs
They are semites dude.

Also
>What's wrong with that?
What's right about stealing away other people's land?
>>
File: (((jean-jacques-goldman))).jpg (341KB, 600x734px) Image search: [Google]
(((jean-jacques-goldman))).jpg
341KB, 600x734px
>>3393645
>Jeff Goldblum is Sephardi

Nice fucking try. Let me guess, Jean Goldman is too, huh?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-Jacques_Goldman
>Born in Paris to an immigrant Polish Jewish father, Alter Mojze Goldman and a German Jewish mother, Ruth Ambrunn, Goldman was the third of four children.
>>
>>3393653
Stealing from thieves isn't theft.
>>
>>3393653
>stealing

Arabs lost the Arab-Israeli war. It's not stealing land any more than Germans being expelled from Eastern Europe after WW2 is stealing. Talk shit get hit
>>
>>3393613
There would probably be a Samaritan state today, honestly. I wonder if they would still beef with Jews.
>>
>>3393613
>Current Samaritan population: 777

Must be depressing
>>
File: nordickipa.jpg (32KB, 415x478px) Image search: [Google]
nordickipa.jpg
32KB, 415x478px
>>3393646
>Genes >>>> looks
In what sense? Are you telling me the individuals in my picture aren't european?

>>3393659
>cherrypicking this hard
umm, try again sweetie
>>
>>3393673
>literally post a german convert

wew
>>
>>3393673
>pic
A literal subhuman who didn't invent civilization.
>>
>>3393271
>every inch of the Middle East belongs to Arabs, it's called the Arab WORLD for a reason.
Tunisian here, it's called the arab world because these countries speak arabic, not because they belong to arabs. Arabs are only found in the arabic peninsula.
>>
>>3388319
Jews are Khazars.
>>
>>3393639
>>3393646
Ashkenazi Jews cluster genetically with Southern Italians
>>
File: jewish fst.png (335KB, 1600x759px) Image search: [Google]
jewish fst.png
335KB, 1600x759px
>>3393673
>In what sense? Are you telling me the individuals in my picture aren't european?
Yes, that's exactly what I was saying. Jews have diverse looks but they cluster with each other pretty tight generically, and don't cluster with Europeans.
This isn't retarded 19th century when people had no idea what DNA was and thought looks are the only thing there is to genes.
>>
>>3387467
>Palestine belonged to the Canaanites.
Jews are Canaanites. El/YHWH were Canaanite gods, Hebrew is a Canaanite language. Jews denying that they are Canaanites is like Poles denying that they are slavic.
>>
File: eurogenes-k15-pca.png (22KB, 917x450px) Image search: [Google]
eurogenes-k15-pca.png
22KB, 917x450px
>>3393692
wtf is that plot? they cluster with southern europeans
>>
File: journal.pgen.1003316.g004.png (404KB, 2002x1949px) Image search: [Google]
journal.pgen.1003316.g004.png
404KB, 2002x1949px
>>3393688
It depends on the study. Also, a good reason for that is the Middle Eastern/Phoenician admixture in Sicilians and Southern Italians. I've seen Southern Italians cluster closer with Lebanese then they do with Swedes.
>>
>>3393688
Southern Italians don't even properly cluster with Northern Italians.
>>
>>3387450
Yeah, but they killed a bunch of muslims, so it's ok
>>
File: african_dna.png (67KB, 636x542px) Image search: [Google]
african_dna.png
67KB, 636x542px
>>3393698
No they don't. If you believe Sicilians or Cypriot Greeks are a good representation of Southern Europeans, you don't know their genetic history very well. Phoenicians were ethnically Canaanites, as were Hebrews. If you dive into the genetics of Southern Italians or Cypriots you'll find out they have much more in common with Middle Easterners than most Europeans.
>>
File: sicilian.jpg (174KB, 900x598px) Image search: [Google]
sicilian.jpg
174KB, 900x598px
>>3393702
So that /pol/ meme about Southern Italians is right?
>>
>>3393724
No, /pol/ thinks that Northern Italians are Germanic, which is bullshit. Northern Italians are proper Italians while Southern Italians are Semitic.
>>
>>3393664
If another country came and decided to take away half of your territory to settle a colony in it, would you quietly accept or fight?
Britain asked the palestinians to give up half of their land for literally nothing in return. That's a pretty legit casus belli if you want my opinion.

>It's not stealing land any more than Germans being expelled from Eastern Europe after WW2 is stealing.
No, Germans weren't born in Eastern Europe and raised there. They weren't expulsed from their home as germany is their home. However Palestinians were born and raised in Palestine and they have nothing else beside it.
>>
>>3393662
>thieves
?
>>
>>3393729
>Southern Italians are Semitic
citation needed
>>
>>3393148
This doesn't mean the Chinese can start a war with Russians for Novosibirsk, Greeks can retake Istanbul or Anglos conquer Germany. You can't just return to the land after hundreds of years, start oppressing the new native population and behave as if you did nuffin wrong, it's not 19th century after all.
>>
>>3393692
Does this mean jews are half european?
>>
>>3393769
It depends on the individual. Ashkenazi Jews can be anywhere from 30–70% Middle Eastern or European depending on the individual family.
>>
>>3393765
>This doesn't mean the Chinese can start a war with Russians for Novosibirsk, Greeks can retake Istanbul or Anglos conquer Germany.

Did the Chinese have a genesis in Novosibirsk?
Did Greeks have a genesis in Constantinople?
Did Anglos have a genesis in Germany?

False equivalency, they already have their homelands.
>>
>>3393780
Why the variance?
>>
>>3393148
>I am objectively indigenous to Judea
Doesn't mean shit, a berber born and raised in France won't feel any attachment for north Africa unless taught. His home is obviously France as it was the country he was born and raised in.

>Arabs come from Arabia and they need to get the fuck back
>Palestinians
>Ethnic arabs
They are semites. They are only called arabs because dumb europeans called arab anything that spoke arabic.
>>
>>3393764
Proof is posted all over this thread retard
>>
>>3393786
Because in certain areas it was very common for Christian gentiles to convert to Judaism and marry into the Jewish community. In some areas that was illegal. This lead to some Jews in certain areas having more European admixture than some from other areas. "Ashkenazi" refers to more of a Yiddish culture than anything, and anyone could assimilate into that culture if they wanted to.
>>
>>3393783
>Did Anglos have a genesis in Germany?
Yes.
Are you Jewish? I can'y imagine any non-Jews who would protect the actions of the Israeli government.
>>
>>3393798
>Yes.
WE
>>
File: Map_Land_of_Israel.jpg (117KB, 571x800px) Image search: [Google]
Map_Land_of_Israel.jpg
117KB, 571x800px
>>3387436

This is all they needed:

>1 The Lord spoke to Moses, saying:

>2 Command the children of Israel and say to them, When you arrive in the land of Canaan, this is the land which shall fall to you as an inheritance, the land of Canaan according to its borders.

>3 Your southernmost corner shall be from the desert of Zin along Edom, and the southern border shall be from the edge of the Sea of Salt [the Dead Sea] to the east.

>4 The border then turns south of Maaleh Akrabim [elevation of Akrabim], passing toward Zin, and its ends shall be to the south of Kadesh barnea. Then it shall extend to Hazar addar and continue toward Azmon.

>5 The border then turns from Azmon to the stream of Egypt, and its ends shall be to the sea.

>6 The western border: it shall be for you the Great [Mediterranean] Sea and the border this shall be your western border.

>7 This shall be your northern border: From the Great [Mediterranean] Sea turn yourselves toward Mount Hor.

>8 From Mount Hor turn to the entrance of Hamath, and the ends of the border shall be toward Zedad.

>9 The border shall then extend to Ziphron, and its ends shall be Hazar enan; this shall be your northern border.

>10 You shall then turn yourselves toward the eastern border, from Hazar enan to Shepham.

>11 The border descends from Shepham toward Riblah, to the east of Ain. Then the border descends and hits the eastern shore of Lake Kinnereth.

>12 The border then continues down along the Jordan, and its ends is the Sea of Salt [the Dead Sea]; this shall be your Land according to its borders around.

- Numbers 34:1-12
>>
>>3393798
>defending the creation of Israel =/= defending current Israeli government
>>
>>3393783
Whats with this talk of homeland lmao
You're such a stupid kike
>>
>>3393931
>homeland lmao
>stupid kike

>>>/pol/
>>
>>3393789
Arab is a semitic language and arabs were/are semitic people

Di you see ISIS?
600 AD arabs were worse than them, killing males and raping females, those faggots nowdays LARP as being aramean/phoenician while being muslim and speaking arabic
>>
File: Greater_Israel_map.jpg (157KB, 1109x656px) Image search: [Google]
Greater_Israel_map.jpg
157KB, 1109x656px
>>3393905

>13 So said the Lord God: This is the border whereby you shall divide the land for inheritance to the twelve tribes of Israel, Joseph [taking two] portions.

>14 And you shall inherit it, one as another, being that I lifted up My hand to give it to your forefathers, and this land shall be to you an inheritance.

>15 And this is the border of the land: to the northern side, from the Great Sea the way to Hethlon to the road [leading] to Zedad.

>16 Hamath, Berothah, Sibraim, which is between the border of Damascus and the border of Hamath; Hazer-hatticon, which is by the border of Hauran.

>17 And the border shall be from the sea to Hazer-enon, the border of Damascus, and in the north northward is the border of Hamath; this is the northern side.

>18 And the eastern side is between Hauran and Damascus, between Gilead and the Land of Israel is the Jordan; from the border by the eastern sea shall you measure; this is the eastern side.

>19 And the southern side is from Tamar until the water of Meriboth Kadesh to the stream [that falls] into the Great Sea; this is the southern side.

>20 And the western side is the Great Sea from the border until opposite the road [leading] to Hamath; this is the western side.

Ezekiel 47:13-20

>18 On that day, the Lord formed a covenant with Abram, saying, "To your seed I have given this land, from the river of Egypt until the great river, the Euphrates river.

>19 The Kenites, the Kenizzites, and the Kadmonites,

>20 And the Hittites and the Perizzites and the Rephaim,

>21 And the Amorites and the Canaanites and the Girgashites and the Jebusites."

- Genesis 15:18-21
>>
>>3393964

>31 And I will make your boundary from the Red Sea to the sea of the Philistines, and from the desert to the river, for I will deliver the inhabitants of the land into your hands, and you shall drive them out from before you.

Exodus 23:31

>8 And when the Lord, your God, expands your boundary, as He swore to your forefathers, and He gives you all the land of which He spoke to give to your forefathers;

Deuteronomy 19:8
>>
File: ultra-orthodox jews.jpg (409KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
ultra-orthodox jews.jpg
409KB, 960x600px
>>3393905
>>3393964
>>3393969

now given these promises and the exiles of the Jews during the First and Second Temple periods, observant Jews hold that the Jewish People are not truly meant to come out of exile and have complete and utter control of the Promised Land in its entirety until the Messiah comes to bring them back completely from exile as the new Davidic King, build the Third Temple, and establish peace for Israel on all of its borders.

There is a lot of controversy between the secular Jews and Ultra-Orthodox Jews in and outside of Israel over whether the Ultra-Orthodox Jews should be compliant with a secular Jewish government that does not keep the laws in the Torah
>>
>>3394000
But those are askhenazis, they dont even have semitic blood
>>
File: black-jew.jpg (93KB, 560x741px) Image search: [Google]
black-jew.jpg
93KB, 560x741px
>>3394000
Hasidism isn't Judaism by any definition. It was an autistic reaction to Reform Judaism. Orthodox Jews defend the state of Israel, even most Hasidic Jews do. The Neturai Karta is a small sect within a small sect.
>>
>>3393789
Calling them semites is just as retarded as calling them arabs
>>
>>3393789
>They are semites.
Some Palestinians are just Turks/Kurds who speak Arabic though.
>>
>>3393758
>No, Germans weren't born in Eastern Europe and raised there

They literally were. Germans had lived in Poland or Czechoslovakia for centuries before being expelled.
>>
>>3393758
>they have nothing else beside it
How about their native country, Jordan?
Thread posts: 217
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.