[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain Papal infallibility to me? So its the Seal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1487474883614.png (513KB, 881x905px) Image search: [Google]
1487474883614.png
513KB, 881x905px
Can someone explain Papal infallibility to me?

So its the Seal of St. Peter or something so its the direct word of God?

What's the context called when the Pope speaks as infallible?
>>
we need to kill the Jesuit cancer before they destroy the Church
>>
>>3385502

Papal infallibility only applies when the Pope speaks ex cathedra, inspired and aided by the Holy Spirit on matters of doctrine.

The Pope's personal musings and opinions are not infallible.
>>
>>3386448
Papal infallability should necessitate that the current Pope cannot countermand a previous Pope
>>
>>3386485

When have you seen this happen?
>>
>>3385502
Papal infallibility is the act of putting the word of man over the word of the Lord. It is there to rob people of their connection to the Lord and to make them subservient to a heretic church. It is the essence of Catholic Satanist doctrine.
>>
>>3386485

Should but doesn't. God changes his eternal and perfect mind all the time according to Catholics, why do you think they pray for their and others sins? Objectively, a perfect god who knows everything isn't going to change his plans to burn someone just because someone else prays for it, but the catholic """god""" does, because saying prayer works is an easy way to control the sheep (don't rise up to fix the problems you see in the world, just pray! Don't forget to tithe to your rabb- erm, priest!"
>>
>>3386490
I'm not a Cathocuck so I wouldn't know but what I'm implying is that this would eventually ossify (even more so than now) the church and make it a rigid institution incapable of change, succumbing to its own inflexibility. It's a bad idea to empower any one man with that kind of binding word, especially when you consider that cultural mores and morality shift over time.
>>
>>3386556

It's not supposed to change, and it's lasted nearly 2000 years not changing doctrine-wise.
>>
>>3386566
>2000 years not changing doctrine wise
There are so many things wrong with this statement
>>
>>3386663

It hasn't. Clarifications are not changes.
>>
Who cares? Catholicism is blasphemy and anyone who is is a cucklics rightly deserve to be dumped into the lake of fire.
>>
>>3387320

t. Protestant
>>
File: pyramiddigits.png (878KB, 1580x662px) Image search: [Google]
pyramiddigits.png
878KB, 1580x662px
>>3387320
>Who cares? Catholicism is blasphemy and anyone who is is a cucklics rightly deserve to be dumped into the lake of fire.

All Moses worshipers get their shot at the lake of fire - Pope Francis will join his predecessors, protestant leaders, Imams, and Rabbis in eternal solitary confinement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRnSnfiUI54

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDLldRqEW3c
>>
>>3386670
They are when the "clarifications" are things that earlier Christians demonstrably did not, in majority, accept
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.