[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Phoenicians were black hamitic people descending from Ham.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: greek-phoenician-colonies.jpg (235KB, 1048x772px) Image search: [Google]
greek-phoenician-colonies.jpg
235KB, 1048x772px
The Phoenicians were black hamitic people descending from Ham. The Phoenicians were originally the sidonians that inhabited Tyre and Sidon prior to "arab" invasion. These black hamitic sidonians established trade routes with the Greeks all across the mediteranean. The black Phoenicians are responsible for creating the "modern" day "alpha-bet" that the greeks later borrowed. The term "Phoenician" was originally given to the "sidonians" by the Greeks. Queen Jezebel, Hannibal Barca, and Queen Dido of Carthage all belonged to the black sidonian "Phoenician" nations.
>>
>>3384236
Fuck you, they were semitic and not black
>>
>>3384236
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>3384366

U don't know what you're talking about. Race is very important. Especially when you discuss history. People need know why the BLACK people that were running the world from the seat of Egypt/Kemet have been replaced by fake Arabs and white folks. It's important because the masses of black people in today's society who are mentally fuckin dead need to know their history. I'm fuckin sick of you heal the world ass muthafuckaz who don't wanna deal with race. Everything is impacted by race in today's society. They don't wanna stress race cuz they don't wanna talk about how those BLACK Egyptians put fear in them white boys hearts when they finally stopped crawling around on all fours and tryina conquer. So race was clearly important to the "Egyptians." They made a point to paint their fuckin deities BLACK. And I mean fuckin Charcoal BLACK. Ptah, Ausar, the list goes on for days. It must've been pretty important to them seeing as how they used terms such as Sutek which means BLACK POWER. Better wake yo ass up and stop with that that together we can make a change bullshit frame of reference. The fuck? This is what happens when you don't know the truth about history. You ask dumb ass questions like why is race important. Just ask any real nigga out here on these streets and they'll tell you how important race is. Get it together. SMDH.
>>
File: 1467393098787.jpg (31KB, 486x511px) Image search: [Google]
1467393098787.jpg
31KB, 486x511px
>>3384420
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.