[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there so many male virgins these days? Or are there actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1498280017676.jpg (94KB, 1131x724px) Image search: [Google]
1498280017676.jpg
94KB, 1131x724px
Why are there so many male virgins these days? Or are there actually no more than usual? Have sex customs actually changed dramatically over the past 50-100 years?
>>
>>3378752
There were always male virgins but they usually removed their virginity by way of going to war and raping captive women.

But now the women have taken that outlet away from them too. Instead anime and the internet is a substitute
>>
File: 1487824630386.jpg (9KB, 226x225px) Image search: [Google]
1487824630386.jpg
9KB, 226x225px
>>3378752
>Neocapitalist Roblox Empire
>>
>>3378752
Yes, sexual customs have changed a lot. For example, all four sets of my great grandparents met at church and other community events. The women were all married by 20, and the men by 22 in my family. The same goes for my grandparents. My mom's parents met at church and were married by 20, and dad's parents met at school and married right after graduating, even though both were going to college.

I'm pretty sure both of my grandfathers and great grandfathers were virgins when they married. That's just how it was. Most families were very religious, and if you had sex before marriage and were caught, you were shamed by the community. It was really frowned upon. Today, you're a fag if you don't lose your virginity by the time you graduate high school, regardless of whether or not you want to save it for marriage.
>>
>>3378771
>Florida
>>
The Runescapian Reich will claim Pennsylvania.

Well I personally have watched every friend I know be driven almost to suicide by girlfriends so I avoided them my entire life and have a 2d waifu now so that's my reason.
>>
File: 1492301880710.png (18KB, 637x588px) Image search: [Google]
1492301880710.png
18KB, 637x588px
>>3378771
>sentient horseshoe crabs
>Transhumanist Gamer Federation
>Tumblr University
>>>>>>Florida
>>
>>3378787
Even the most conservative religious societies had sexual outlets for young men, especially polygynous societies where there is significant disparity between male and female singles.
>>
Most men throughout history didn't breed so no.
>>
>>3378949
All my ancestors did though.
>>
>>3378959
I also come from a long line of men
>>
>>3378972
i too had a long line of men come in me
>>
>>3378752
They're literally surplus men. Back in neolithic times there was a 1:5 men to women ratio
>>
>>3378959
Not really, your ancestors include relatives of the person who did breed most of whom never reproduced.
>>
>>3378985
This, men are supposed to die a lot more than they do now.
Female biology is based around men taking risks, fucking up and being disposable.
>>
>>3378992
That is literally not the definition of ancestor. Is English your second language?
>>
>>3378752
Not enough whores that aren't nigger or fat trailer park trash and brothels and prostitution still aren't legal. At least hikikomoris and Euros have somewhere they can go to.
>>
>>3379012
You would be thinking of a direct ancestor.
>>
>>3379057
Definition ofancestor:
one from whom a person is descended and who is usually more remote in the line of descent than a grandparent
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.