[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>My mom's friend thinks that Nietzsche went mad because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1435965063437.jpg (66KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1435965063437.jpg
66KB, 499x499px
>My mom's friend thinks that Nietzsche went mad because he "thought too much" and therefore it's better to think simplistic
>>
maybe she is right desu
>>
"The devil is in the detail" is an idiom that refers to a catch or mysterious element hidden in the details,[1] meaning that something might seem simple at a first look but will take more time and effort to complete than expected [2] and derives from the earlier phrase, "God is in the detail" expressing the idea that whatever one does should be done thoroughly; i.e. details are important.[1]
>>
His philosophy of life was not good.

But he got mad due to cancer, not because he thought too much.
>>
>>3375584
She's right. The more you think, the more you overthink. Overthinking leads to social retardation and not getting laid. Not getting laid leads to being unhappy, depressed and maybe even suicidal.

Your mother is a smart woman.
>>
>>3375584
Thinking less makes someone happier i think.
>>
>>3375584
Syphilis.
>>
>>3375584
Good Fruits ---> Good Tree
Shitty Fruits ---> Shitty Tree
>>
>>3375660
That's the most retarded thing I have read on /his/. And we have nordicists, afrocentrists and people who believe in the Chick tracts, so the bar is pretty high.
>>
>>3376235
plot twist: it is rumoured that nietzsche ate almost 3 kg (6.5 lbs) of fruit a day, which would explain his diarrhea
>>
>>3376253
Not an argument. You retard.
>>
>>3375584
It was the horse.
>>
>>3376269
Sometimes, I don't know if I'm dealing with retards or trolls. This is one of those cases.

>Not getting laid leads to being unhappy, depressed and maybe even suicidal.

What is the name of this philosophy of life? "Charlie Sheen-ism"? "Muh dickism"?
There are plenty of people who live celibate lives and who are pretty happy and with great psychological health.

Believing that sex is all important in life is what makes someone badly adjusted, by either making that person think he is losing much and feeling badly because of it or by making that person a slut/manslut, which is pretty damaging.
>>
>>3375660
That's a horrible way to live. Basically, knowledge is a double-edged sword. If you don't know how to wield it, it'll end up hurting you. Maybe instead of being a shitty parent, and scaring your kids away from challenge, you can instead teach them how to use it, and allow them to prosper. Overthinking does not cause depression, neglect does, ie ignorance. Ignorance isn't bliss, it's eternal suffering.
>>
>>3376325
Tldr. You're asexual.
>>
>>3376259
I bet if he composted, that would grow a good tree.
>>
>>3376327
Knowledge is important.
The idiotic hedonism of >>3375660 is based on ignorance and leads to a bad life.
>>
>>3376328
No, tldr, anon isn't impulse driven. Refusing to see sex as your primary drive doesn't mean you are in total neglect of sex, it means you have self control. If you allow sex to impair your judgement to the point where you can't even have a logical discussion about it, you're a fucking retard who is out of control. That's okay though, anyone can learn, but not when they're in denial. Admitting defeat, and sacrificing pride for knowledge is the most mature thing to do, if you're condemned for it, as most people feel they will be, then clearly the audience is at fault for refusing to accept change.
TLDR, you're stupid, but that's okay because you can become smart, and everyone that matters will appreciate that, so no shame in changing.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.