[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw the grave of Genghis Khan is missing >tfw the grave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1455689551310.png (77KB, 491x541px) Image search: [Google]
1455689551310.png
77KB, 491x541px
>tfw the grave of Genghis Khan is missing
>tfw the grave of Pocahontas is missing
>tfw the grave of Alexander is missing
>tfw the grave of Spartacus is missing
>tfw the grave of Cleopatra is missing
>>
>>3374241
>tfw it's entirely possible none of these people are real
>>
>>3374257
> a ghost killed those hundreds of millions of chinks
>>
>>3374241
>tfw the grave of Pocahontas is missing
It's not. She's buried at St. George's Church in Gravesend, UK.
>>
File: Pocahontas_gravesend.jpg (152KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Pocahontas_gravesend.jpg
152KB, 480x640px
>>3374290
>>
>>3374290
>tfw technically you're both right
>>
>>3374330
I guess technically they don't know the precise point of her burial, but I feel like "we know she's buried in this small churchyard but don't know exactly where" isn't quite "missing" in the same sense as having literally no idea where Alexander's resting place is.
>>
>>3374257
>a ghost fucked hundreds of women across Asia and had tens of millions of descendants
>>
>>3374346
That never happened though.
>>
>>3374345
They used to have a vague idea of where Alexander was buried too.
>>
>>3374372
"Used to" being the distinguishing factor, m8.
>>
>>3374241
Read the last moments of their lives and you;ll realize where you should go to pay your respects
>>
>>3374257
>a ghost annihilated at least 3 empires and literally depopulated the largest city in the middle east
>>
Pretty sure Spartacus didn't even have a grave
>>
File: Diadem_(2).jpg (98KB, 690x631px) Image search: [Google]
Diadem_(2).jpg
98KB, 690x631px
>>3374372
>>3374241
at least we know where his father was buried and have some relics from his rule
>>
>>3374241
Weren't the people who buried Genghis killed and the people who killed them killed themselves so no one would know where it is or is that a legend.
>>
>>3374958
ive heard conflicting tales

some say that everyone was killed, others say that certain people were specifically tasked with remembering the secret location (for some reason)
>>
>>3374958
Yup in fact the killing continues to this day in Mongolia.
>>
File: Tomb_of_Cyrus_the_Great.jpg (37KB, 280x420px) Image search: [Google]
Tomb_of_Cyrus_the_Great.jpg
37KB, 280x420px
>>3374241
And yet the king of kings still lies untouched.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.