[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>entire economy literally dependent on importing hundreds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: confederate-flag.gif (5KB, 324x216px) Image search: [Google]
confederate-flag.gif
5KB, 324x216px
>entire economy literally dependent on importing hundreds of thousands of literal niggers literally from africa
>lost their short-lived independence to a bunch of faggot yankees

what the fuck was wrong with these people? what a joke of a nation
>>
They literally didn't have schools until reconstruction happened.
>>
>>3373290
>Importing
The overseas importing of slaves was outawed in 1807 ya dingus
>>
>>3373300
Reminder that Mark Twain said he appoved of the Jacobin terror and saw himself as most politically alinged with Marat. ie, he was a psycho.
>>
File: dixieControlYourself.png (163KB, 522x216px) Image search: [Google]
dixieControlYourself.png
163KB, 522x216px
>>3373290
How the fuck are you going to fail at hitting an easy target like the confederates.... are you a dixie false flagging as a dumb yankee?
>>
>>3373517
Why is the south so fucking miscegenated
>>
File: I IS.jpg (141KB, 468x614px) Image search: [Google]
I IS.jpg
141KB, 468x614px
>>3373525
Because athletic dark-skinned people are sexy, and sunburn supremacy is dumb.
>>
>>3373565
>posts a picture of a stupid nigger who blew the entire national budget on bling and bankrupted his country
>>
>>3373290
I use to be pro confederate because of muh family heritage, but to be honest the American slave trade was perhaps the worst thing to happen in this nation.

Imagine how much better this nation would be if we didn't have any Africans, imagine how much further along we would be, imagine if Communist Jews weren't able to mobilize blacks to attack European American culture, imagine if America wasn't so negrofied by African music and culture and values.

And the Africans would be better of to have remained in Africa not in terms of wealth or utilitarian standard of life, but in being able to manifest their own innate "being" without white influence.

Ill be honest my ancestors owned slaves and they fucked up big time, they sold out the future of their nation for profit. Slavery should have been banned much earlier, but it's to late now.
>>
>>3373993
Rock n roll would have been made by the Irish because the Irish are the closest to Western European niggers as you can get.
>>
>>3374026
Or we could have just gone without faggot ass rock music. Rock music didn't uplift anyone it was just used to promote a retarded degenerate lifestyle for whites.
>>
File: 1498423396354.png (484KB, 800x498px) Image search: [Google]
1498423396354.png
484KB, 800x498px
>>3373993
>European American culture
>European
Don't you americucks get bored of being a walking joke?
>>
>>3374072
it's time to stop LARPing.
>>
>>3374072
jesus christ what a fag you are. you don't even deserve (You)s
>>
>>3373574
he blew the budget on the coronation ceremony alone
>>
>>3374072
goddamn you are ignorant. id rather drink with a black person than drink with you, and i say this as a person with no black friends in his inner circle.
>>
File: jksdnkjsdnksjd.jpg (284KB, 1161x869px) Image search: [Google]
jksdnkjsdnksjd.jpg
284KB, 1161x869px
>>3374114
Well we are European diaspora. What other term would you use to refer to a broad group of immigrants from the European continent? I mean some American towns are primarily German some are Scots Irish some are majority Anglo, but all are quite literally ethnic Europeans in America.
>>3374116
Never. Ban all non hwite music now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyxIKbqMAl0
>>
>>3374072
What music should we have instead, faggoty Country?
>>
>>3374132
>>3374152
Easiest way to get yous insult negroid rock music.

Why don't you listen to some real cultured music plebs? Why don't you have excellent Aryan taste like me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6otXDTS0KU
>>
>>3374156
>>3374169
I take my comments back, this is pretty funny bait actually
>>
File: 1466654703449.png (91KB, 534x363px) Image search: [Google]
1466654703449.png
91KB, 534x363px
>>3374156
> Well we are European diaspora. What other term would you use to refer to a broad group of immigrants from the European continent? I mean some American towns are primarily German some are Scots Irish some are majority Anglo, but all are quite literally ethnic Europeans in America.
>>
>>3374158
How about you listen to trve Aryan Bavarian musick like the Runescape soundtrack? Replace all inferior "muscks" with Runescape musick and Sonic OST.
>>
>>3374183
>t. Ahmed
>>
>>3374192
How about you go fuck yourself? Fleetwood Mac, The Rolling Stones, Journey, Coldplay, Radiohead, Arctic Monkeys, and Cage the Elephant are all here because of Negrodation, and I'm not sure that's a bad thing.
>>
>>3374220
Filthy inferior musicks of degenerated bo bo negro monkeys Instead of playing lustful, sensuous, earthy monkey music we should play dungeon synth in the public square, ambient field recordings in Wal Mart, and ye old timey lute in the gas station.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxgVmpAk538
>>
File: Av-Paulista.jpg (297KB, 1280x898px) Image search: [Google]
Av-Paulista.jpg
297KB, 1280x898px
>>3373290
>entire economy literally dependent on importing hundreds of thousands of literal niggers literally from africa
Hey, it worked out fine for Brazil... if you ignore the favelas and insane crime rates
>>
>>3373993
>And the Africans would be better of to have remained in Africa not in terms of wealth or utilitarian standard of life, but in being able to manifest their own innate "being" without white influence.

What are you talking about? Are you completely forgetting about European colonialism.
>>
>>3373290
Nigger import had been banned for a couple of generations by the ACW.
>>
>>3373290
>what the fuck was wrong with these people?

Have you ever even talked to someone from the Red States?

They make niggers sound smart.
>>
>>3375317

He's a Cheeseburger, they don't even know where Europe is on the map
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.