[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

File: ahahahah.png (34KB, 292x619px) Image search: [Google]
ahahahah.png
34KB, 292x619px
>British """""army"""""
>>
Now you know why hide on island
>>
File: British army.png (2MB, 1950x1789px) Image search: [Google]
British army.png
2MB, 1950x1789px
>>3370078
>>
>>3370078
>>3370078
Brit here, yes we fear the Nippon warrior.
>>
>>3370083

but this was also on an island
>>
>>3370086
That's for the entire Malayan peninsula
>>
>>3370087

My bad, assumed it was the battle for Singapore.
>>
>>3370078
>army instead of amry

You had ONE job
>>
>>3370084
Wtf I hate anglo warrior now
What are some historical army?
>>
File: 355366673.jpg (64KB, 318x656px) Image search: [Google]
355366673.jpg
64KB, 318x656px
>>3370078
>British """"navy""""
>tfw they got btfo so hard they try to write it out of history
>>
The Anglo is not a land based creature, instead it seeks to prey on the ocean waves, its homeland of the British isles little more than a glorified naval base on which it launches its acts of piracy and perfidy, preferring to drown its victims rather than overwhelm them with a storm of swords and shot. The Anglo owns the sea in the same way the Frenchman owns Paris.
>>
>>3370142
>The Anglo owns the sea in the same way the Frenchman owns Paris.

So, not anymore?
>>
File: anglo halted.png (67KB, 320x655px) Image search: [Google]
anglo halted.png
67KB, 320x655px
>"""""""""""""""""" """""army""""" """"""""""""""""""
>>
You can make Wikipedia battle charts like this about literally any country.
>>
>>3370078
>>3370084
It's a special type of butthurt that makes an anon pretend the Brits weren't the victors in the overwhelming majority of their encounters and that more than that, they were typically outnumbered.
Pick a few bad cherries in the Great British orchard all you please; theirs is the greatest nation history knows of.
>>
>>3370215
Make one about Australia, go
>>
>>3370215
Bohemia/Czechoslovakia/Czech Republic please
>>
>>3370216
>messed around in North Africa til the yanks arrived
>messed around in Asia til the yanks arrived
>messed around in Europe til the yanks arrived

Yeah you beat up some Italians and manage to not get conquered in time to get saved by larger, greater nations.
>>
>>3370229
Too many great victories to choose from
>>
File: IMG_1522.png (18KB, 324x310px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1522.png
18KB, 324x310px
>>3370229
Literally the oldest one in the book
>>
>>3370229
well you did slaughter those emus real good. real proud of you.
>>
File: 300px-130614992638.png (53KB, 300x271px) Image search: [Google]
300px-130614992638.png
53KB, 300x271px
>>3370215
finland strönk.
>>
>>3370264
If Major Meredith was in the fight, how was the strength only 2MACHINEGUNS? CHECK M8 Mateists
>>
>>3370216
>It's a special type of butthurt that makes an anon pretend the Brits weren't the victors in the overwhelming majority of their encounters
Actually I'd say it's 50/50 between win and losse in battles overall

>and that more than that, they were typically outnumbered.
Wrong, it really varies too
What doesnt however is the fact that they were on the most numerous side in 90% of wars they fought in Europe
>>
In one of my youtube videos I said that the U.S. were the most important allied force in the Pacific and I got this steaming mad anglo in the comments calling me a moron for forgetting Burma.
>>
>>3370229
>>3370244
*about literally any relevant country that actually fought wars
>>
>>3370517
*about literally any relevant country that actually fought wars in which it wasn't constantly outnumbered
>>
File: chart (1).png (42KB, 1347x833px) Image search: [Google]
chart (1).png
42KB, 1347x833px
>>3370469
>Actually I'd say it's 50/50 between win and losse in battles overall
demonstrably untrue.

>Wrong, it really varies too
Again, it's not wrong and you can go and do an analysis if you don't believe me
>What doesnt however is the fact that they were on the most numerous side in 90% of wars they fought in Europe
>in Europe
You move the goal posts and you're still wrong.
This is a stupid thing to say, even in the Revolutionary and Napoleonic wars, enormous nations such as Prussia and Russia came in and out of the war, even on different sides. The only relevant constant was the UK, a nation with less than half the land and numbers that France had.
>Britain wins the vast the majority of her wars.
>At the culmination of the war, Britain has a numeric advantage (as is the case with almost all victors in almost all wars)
>Faggots on /his/ who only read the Belligerents section of the Wikipedia page thinks that means Britain had the advantage.
90%?
What bullshit.
Wellington had 31,000 British soldiers and a rag-tag assortment of allies, most of whom had never seen battle. Like it or not, Napoleon, commanding considerably more men, supposedly elite veterans, was already losing before the Prussians showed up.
The Imperial guard fled in terror when fighting a defensive war against a nation that barely invest in their army.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.