[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I get invitations from ads to change things immediately and all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: i'm high as fuck.jpg (28KB, 431x395px) Image search: [Google]
i'm high as fuck.jpg
28KB, 431x395px
I get invitations from ads to change things immediately and all they wanna do is control me. They try to lure me in with elusive knowledge which is under the guise of being risk free when all it wants to do is further manipulate and convert me. All ads are like political ads. By participating in them I am further converting. I only get ads from things that reinforce my previous activity. My beliefs are being manipulated constantly by an unseen force that I cannot pinpoint in a particular position. Is that eventually an evil force bent on projecting its will upon me? Good maybe. Most likely neutral and self serving. But by being self serving it must be servicing those it manipulates as well. For if they were not collectively balanced and satisfied that would no doubt create inconvenience for the manipulator as conflict is complicated and creates more work for the manipulator. What drives the manipulator? Is all pain and strife in the universe truly balanced with the good? But then our notions of good and bad are so uniquely human. They are nothing compared to what is good for the universe. Is self preservation as a goal even possible for the universe? If so, then what the fuck? That doesn’t make sense because in order for self preservation to be required of the universe then how would it have come into existence in the first place? It would have to have grown from a lesser being. Thats a paradox because then it would have to constantly be shrinking as we go back in time to its inception only to come to something so insignificant that it would have to be nothing at all. Everything is nothing. I'm high as fuck
>>
>>3368275
Everybody's selling you something. People, businesses, ads, your brother, your cousins, whatever the fuck. They're advertising themselves, their ideas and their cultures so as to serve their instinct towards the anthrocentric will to power. We're solipsistic inbreds that seek dominance, forward momentum, and any opportunity or series of which that will allow us to wholly conquer the vacuum of death: space.

We are Yin, death is Yang, our only job is to consume the chaos and impose absolute order. Excellence by any means necessary.
>>
>>3368275
>>3368289
You can start by installing uBlock Origin to block the ads. If you're interested in further disconnection from the botnet, visit >>>/g/ sometimes. What did you get high on?
>>
>>3368275
Take meds?
>>
File: IMG_5205.jpg (52KB, 600x611px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5205.jpg
52KB, 600x611px
>>3368289
I do not think you know what yin and yang is. Please fuck off.
>>
>>3368275
Imagine a creature with 2d perception. It would be able to perceive a line on paper only while moving through it.
We, as creatures with 4d perception can perceive this line altogether.
Now imagine a supposed being that perceives in supposed 5 dimensions. It would be able to see all our time altogether as a line mentioned above.
Now understand how little you see and think of how you can see more.
>>
>>3372227
Well, how?
>>
>>3372227
Do you mean drugs or...?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.