[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chad Ares >his domain is rage and war, god of spergs >always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Chad Ares
>his domain is rage and war, god of spergs
>always gets BTFO'd then runs away
>Diomedes pushed his shit in with help of Athena
>only Spartans gave a shit about him

Virgin Athena
>goddess of civilization as well as defensive war
>never lost
>helped Diomedes wreck her idiot brother
>entire Greece worshipped her
>>
>>3366505
>only Spartans gave a shit about him
Oh look, it's this meme again. Spartans preferred their pure waifus Hera, Diana and Athena. Nobody liked Ares.
>>
>>3366585
This. Ares is literally the personification of the violence and the bloody nature of war. Fucking everyone hated him.
>>
>>3366585
>Hera
>pure
>>
Athena is my waifu.

I want to marry that goddess!
>>
>>3366505
What's wrong with her foot
>>
>>3366774
in the mythology she's virgin, OP used that to make a parallel with the virgin vs. chad meme
>>
>>3366809
No I meant her left foot in the image.
>>
>>3366882
I thought you called OP a faggot, as the tradition dictates.
Now that I re-read you wrote foot
>>
>>3366505
whites could use more ares

>>3366689
>>3366585
ancient greeks had many different war gods. Enyalios, Alala but its sad that ares wasnt worshipped.
>>
File: I don't know what I am doing.png (59KB, 215x261px) Image search: [Google]
I don't know what I am doing.png
59KB, 215x261px
>>3367146
Yes but they all personify different things m8.
Athena is strategy in battle
Nike is victory in battle
But Ares (and even more so Eris) are held in contempt for being the shitter aspects of war: Unchecked violence and Strife.
>>
>>3367166
you are right, what i was saying was that greeks had different war gods,which is why ares did not get much attention.
there was also aphrodite area for example in the east
>>
>>3366505
Of course the faggy philosophers and poets treated Ares with disdain. He is the personification of destruction and violence.

But he's also the god you pray to for order, defense of cities, courage, controlled rage, peace, victory and spring.
>>
>>3366505
Got cucked by Hepaistus as well.
>>
>>3366505
Did Athena want the D(iomedes)?
>>
>>3366505
THat is definitely not a virgin goddess.
>>
>>3366505
can Athena jerk off my dick with her feet?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.