[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw when I realized Jesus Christ was giving away free immortality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: immahitu.jpg (56KB, 704x528px) Image search: [Google]
immahitu.jpg
56KB, 704x528px
>mfw when I realized Jesus Christ was giving away free immortality (No physcial death) and that modern day preachers don't believe him

Evidence/Source: John 11:25-26
>>
>>3365075
souls are already eternal so we already have immortality before your snake oil salesman who has two gay marriages ever showed up
>>
>>3365076
I mean no physical death dude, all you gotta do is believe in jesus
>>
"He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal."

Why would you keep a life you hate?
>>
>>3365084
Idk but if its the Secret to Immortality, I'm in.

This is bigger than the philosophers stone of alchemy and is much more doable.
>>
>>3365083
why do you think the rest became slaves living under feudal monarchies or burnt for blasphemy then?
>>
"For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake.
>He that is able to receive it, let him receive it."
>>
>>3365093
what if they burned the ones that believed in Jesus's true offer of immortality?

The rest were slaves as they have been keeping the bible secret for their own gain during the catholic era before martin.
>>
>>3365102
what if they all just became invisible and starting stealing our other pair of socks?
>>
File: pyramiddigits.png (878KB, 1580x662px) Image search: [Google]
pyramiddigits.png
878KB, 1580x662px
>>3365075
>>3365076

>mfw when I realized Jesus Christ was giving away free immortality (No physcial death) and that modern day preachers don't believe him

What? No, he's talking about immortality of the soul. Jews have their souls defacto destroyed and/or damned for following the terrorist Moses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QageVk0vAQ
>>
>>3365128
eh its your loss
>>
>>3365142
How many jews have you killed you insincere cuck. Praying to God for him to curse your betters who probably own everything you are via loans. The gay-marraige-that is teh trinity was never strong enough to destroy a soul, he couldn't even run the earth and instead tried murdering everyone before he was operated on and stripped of all power and consiousness by Elohim
>>
File: pyramiddigits2.png (515KB, 1044x662px) Image search: [Google]
pyramiddigits2.png
515KB, 1044x662px
>>3365155
>How many jews have you killed you insincere cuck. Praying to God for him to curse your betters who probably own everything you are via loans

Me? I've never killed anyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o43_1Ccjvt4
>>
>>3365543
then you're an incensere faggot posting an image that shows a jewis person in a crosshair. Then you spam some tripfaggy self-promtion garbage like the same kikes you claim to ahte. Grabbing at shekels for your shitty YT videos
>>
File: childgods.png (479KB, 1062x692px) Image search: [Google]
childgods.png
479KB, 1062x692px
>>3365587

I promote the truth as the evidence dictates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNK655iUtr0
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.