[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Romans see child-sex or boypucci as wrong or they're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1504867850770.gif (47KB, 200x216px) Image search: [Google]
1504867850770.gif
47KB, 200x216px
Did Romans see child-sex or boypucci as wrong or they're totally fine with that ?
>>
>>3359004

That was more of a greek thing.
>>
>>3359004
>tfw body was perfect to be a qt femboi shota sex slave
>tfw born in a time where its illegal
fuck my life
>>
>>3359011
My catamites would disagree with you
>>
Moralfags like Cato bitched about it when Romans started adopting Greek culture en gros. By the time of Augustus nobody gave a shit.
>>
File: 1503930696750.png (643KB, 1022x731px) Image search: [Google]
1503930696750.png
643KB, 1022x731px
>>3359016
curse this 21st century
>>
During the Republic it was disliked

During the early Empire it was tolerated but frowned upon

During the later Empire it was absolutely loathed
>>
I heard they were more horrified by oral sex than anything else - calling someone a fellator or fellatrix was a huge insult
>>
>>3359170
>inb4 some edgy autist explains how Christians ruin all the fun
>>
>>3359004

well, considering slavery was a main feature of their culture, and owners could do virtualy whatever with the slaves, and they all lived in the same household, behind the same locked doors, you go figure
>>
>>3359255
they DO always ruin all the fun
>>
>>3359011
Theban and Elean, specifically. It was illegal in places like Sparta. Source: Plato Symposium, Xenophon Constitution.
>>
>>3359004
If the child is non-slave then it could be punished. If it was slave nobody really care. Worse you could have is someone painting graffti on your wall callin ur pedo.
>>
>>3359305
Misbehaviour towards slaves was not okay. Perfectly legal, but not accepted by society.
>>
>>3359004
No they had age limit for children under 12
>>
>>3360571
how can you be more wrong
alot of spartan boys had their wives shave their heads and the lights dimmed on the weddings night because thay only were you used to older men
source:look it up for yourself
>>
>>3361537

Hmm let's think about this.

Literally citing 4th c. BCE works on the legality of boy pucci in Sparta

OR

"look it up yourself" - anon 2017
>>
This board is dead.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.