[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If aliens from another galaxy/planet visited you specifically,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: image09.jpg (87KB, 1000x733px) Image search: [Google]
image09.jpg
87KB, 1000x733px
If aliens from another galaxy/planet visited you specifically, how would you summarize our world history to them?
>>
>>3357740
People sucking down farts, fingers in butts, dicks in butts.
>>
>>3357740
Skip the whole Columbian exchange part
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifB8qvOTeI4
>>
Abrahimists and Buddhists shat the bed. If you space aliens could destroy their works, sink everything east of Ionia and West of Xi An, and otherwise recover our lost classical texts, we would be loyal friends to your intergalactic empire. Thanks heaps.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuCn8ux2gbs
>>
File: pyramidkek.png (560KB, 539x850px) Image search: [Google]
pyramidkek.png
560KB, 539x850px
>>3357740
>If aliens from another galaxy/planet visited you specifically, how would you summarize our world history to them?

God is somewhat of an "alien." I've personally "seen the face of God." That's kind of like being personally visited by aliens since I was an atheist for over a decade until I met God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QageVk0vAQ
>>
>>3357740
I would tell them to annihilate us
>>
>>3358309
and then spread your seed across the galaxy
>>
>>3357740
Shit happened, people died and here we are.
>>
File: misfit.png (1MB, 720x1068px) Image search: [Google]
misfit.png
1MB, 720x1068px
>>3358309
>I would tell them to annihilate us

Most of this planet is dead men walking.

"Thus sayeth God: the Emperor is always wrong." - Anonymous Genocidal Burning Bush (~600 BC)

You did it to yourselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFeyOkdSLmE
>>
>>3357740
We invented civilization and everything was good

Then the Jews arrived
>>
File: Posadism1.jpg (50KB, 673x323px) Image search: [Google]
Posadism1.jpg
50KB, 673x323px
>>3358309
>implying they will not come with those intentions.
>>
'world history' doesn't exist. It's a meme made up my progressivists.
>>3357795
Back to /r/eddit
>>
>>3357740
With a 12 gauge slug to the face.

Fucking space niggers need to fuck off.
>>
First millennia
Egypt lmao. Subjugate the barbarians lmao.

Second millenia
Random empires lmao. Subjugate the City States lmao

Third millenia (First half)
More of the same shit lmao

Third millenia (second half)
Rome lmao
Kill all Gauls
Kill all Carthagians

Fourth Millenia (first half)
Medieval ages lmao
Knights and shid
Christianity vs. Islam

Fourth Millennia (second half)
Rennaiscance lmao
New World lmao
Colonies, independence movements, Napoleon.

Fifth Millennia (First half)
World wars lmao
America and USSR superpowers

Fifth Millennia (Second Half)
Nukes lmao
Cold War lmao
How to divide resources!?

Sixth millennia (present)
Terrorism lmao

>>3358482
>'world history' doesn't exist. It's a meme made up my progressivists.
Bait
>>
>>3357740
The strong bully the weak and paint themselves as heroes although to be fair the weak would do exactly the same. The vast majority of heroes and men of great renoun were psycopathic to sone degree. Many were murderers, most were thieves of some sort or another and many people scoff at their portrayal as anything other than pillars of greatness. Lamenting the cynicism and narrow mind of the critics for they cannot fathom a world in which inequity and abuse are not the norm for power and greatness.
>>
The ancient ebonoids from galactic ebonoid empire first set foot on earth via an inter dimensional melanin powered star gate and built civilization until Yakub invented white cave people who used Tricknology to force the ebonoids into the hollow earth and now white people take credit for everything the black man made while trying to convince black people that they aren't royalty and gods.
>>
>>3359180
>anything i dont like is bait
So this is the power of progressivism...
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.