[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/his/, you're in the club and this guy slaps your girlfriend's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: DJLuYDfUIAARxII (2).jpg (121KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
DJLuYDfUIAARxII (2).jpg
121KB, 540x960px
/his/, you're in the club and this guy slaps your girlfriend's ass and tells you to clean your god damned bedroom, what do you do?
>>
>>3353087
Why should I clean my bedroom if it's just going to get messy again? I'll clean it when it becomes a nuisance.
>>
File: 1503169149143.jpg (249KB, 607x608px) Image search: [Google]
1503169149143.jpg
249KB, 607x608px
>>3353087
knock him out with a triple reverse head kick
>>
>>3353094
implying he's not an interdimensional being capable of predicting your every move
>>
Inform him my girlfriend is in fact a demi-queer pansexual hyperbeast and he's barking up the wrong asshole
>>
tell him i dont see why i ought to privileged Jungian archetypes over any other conceptual schema, and that the Nietzschian concept of truth seems inconsistent insofar as it
requires the will to power, a metaphysical claim to function, and would challenge him on providing an adequate response to the apparent issue
i would also explain to him how virtue ethics is by far the most adequate moral view, and detail to him why his actions in this circumstance instantiate vice, and why his habitual practice thereof does not lead to the good life
>>
File: peterson.png (218KB, 780x1620px) Image search: [Google]
peterson.png
218KB, 780x1620px
Tell him that I'll make Sam Harris blow him the fuck out again
>>
>>3353087
>random weak looking creepy middle aged dude
Violence looks like a best anwer
>>
PATHETIC WEASELS
>>
>>3353094
This is how you get nazi Germany
>>
present my boipussi for penetration
>>
>>3353087
I clean my bedroom, being my girlfriends ass as indicated.
>>
room's clean, fuck off wormkin.
>>
>>3353165
made me kek
>>
>>3353165
>Sam Harris ''''won''''
>wasn't so much of a pisshead retard he even made peterson look intellectual
>>
>>3353087
>>the cheeky psychologist peeks out from behind his hedge of pragmatic darwinism
>>he whispers softly
>>Life is suffering. HSSSSS
>>
>>/his/
>>your girlfriend

let me stop you right there
>>
>>3353165
>hurrrrrr peterson is a post-modernist
He is literally the opposite. He offers a way out, a solution to the post-modern condition, you fucking shill.
>>
>>3353087
Tell him he doesn't actually understand marxism and that his individualist values are just as misplaced and idealistic then watch the vein in his forehead start dancing
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.